PDA

View Full Version : So, Durant just blew past Portland and San Antonio on a b2b w/o Westbrook?

Mr. Jabbar
01-22-2014, 11:37 PM
:applause: :applause:

kobe takes notes as to whom pass the torch

TheReal Kendall
01-22-2014, 11:38 PM
I didn't know Kobe still had a torch to pass

Black and White
Best in the world :bowdown:

knicksman
meanwhile lebron couldnt score against the fat man

moe94
01-22-2014, 11:39 PM
Everyone in the league is coasting but Durant. He's like Kobe in this respect when the Bean tries his hardest in all-star games. Until Durant learns the way of the coast, he's a joke to me.

CelticBaller
01-22-2014, 11:42 PM
MVP

SpecialQue
01-22-2014, 11:44 PM
Watch Lebron get MVP again. :lol

red1
Everyone in the league is coasting but Durant. He's like Kobe in this respect when the Bean tries his hardest in all-star games. Until Durant learns the way of the coast, he's a joke to me.
:roll:

Angel Face
So, when will Kobe pass the torch? Will there be a ceremony?

Miller for 3
01-22-2014, 11:45 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Isn't this the same team that held Lebron to a 55 TS%, while he got torched by Leonard, a guy not old enough to rent a car?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Good choice GOATbe, you have chosen a worthy successor :applause: :bowdown: :rockon:

AintNoSunshine
01-22-2014, 11:46 PM
Since Lebron clearly has the torch and not Kobe, did you mean pass the crutch?

Mr. Jabbar
01-22-2014, 11:46 PM
So, when will Kobe pass the torch? Will there be a ceremony?

there should be imo

Milbuck
01-22-2014, 11:48 PM
No word from Kobe on when he's officially passing it to Giannis. Durant is definitely the temporary torch bearer though.

SamuraiSWISH
01-22-2014, 11:50 PM
11 turnovers doe

Mr. Jabbar
01-22-2014, 11:50 PM
it should be like the olympic torch, going through all major US cities from Los Angeles to New Orleans and durant grabs it at the asg

Mr. Jabbar
01-22-2014, 11:51 PM
11 turnovers doe

they were in garbage time

moe94
01-22-2014, 11:52 PM

To tears. :oldlol:

OG LeeTSkeeT
01-22-2014, 11:54 PM
How good you think the team be if they kept it and played with

PG: Westbrook
SG: Harden
SF: Durant
PF: Jeff Green
C: Ibaka

HoopsFanNumero1
I didn't know he was playing 1-on-5

BlazerRed

Pretty weak defensively.

SamuraiSWISH
they were in garbage time
That's a crap ton of turnovers.

Mr. Jabbar
01-22-2014, 11:56 PM
That's a crap ton of turnovers.

dude was just flat out tired, you could tell from his dribble, hes been doing it ALL for that team against elite competition for too many games in a row.

Heavincent
01-22-2014, 11:57 PM
Watch Lebron get MVP again. :lol

He will.

FLDFSU
01-22-2014, 11:59 PM
Not that I disagree with anything here, but the same posters pimping Durant were promoting Rose at the beginning of the season.

They will be riding George soon enough if Durant has a rough patch.

SamuraiSWISH
01-23-2014, 12:00 AM
dude was just flat out tired, you could tell from his dribble, hes been doing it ALL for that team against elite competition for too many games in a row.
They have one of the best 6th men in the game right now. 11 turnovers is 11 turnovers no matter how you cut it. It's terrible. Don't dribble, just catch and shoot. I love how you've totally jumped on a non Laker player band wagon.

Cold soul
01-23-2014, 12:02 AM
MVP Durant. :applause:

KG215
01-23-2014, 12:03 AM
11 turnovers doe
True. But Durant could drop 50-10-10 with 0 turnovers on 75% shooting, and you'd still find a way to detract from his game.

russwest0
01-23-2014, 12:03 AM
Blew past Houston and Golden State on a b2b too...

Marlo_Stanfield
01-23-2014, 12:04 AM
11...11 fcking turnovers against the laziest regular season team in the nba:roll: :roll: :roll:
what a joke this floprant is.
going all out in the regular season to get that MVP when everyone else is coasting just to be exposed in the playoffs again:lol :lol :facepalm
11 Turnovers:wtf:

russwest0
01-23-2014, 12:06 AM

Harden starting? With his lazy ass defense?

EWWWWWWWWWW

knicksman
01-23-2014, 12:06 AM
11...11 fcking turnovers against the laziest regular season team in the nba:roll: :roll: :roll:
what a joke this floprant is.
going all out in the regular season to get that MVP when everyone else is coasting just to be exposed in the playoffs again:lol :lol :facepalm
11 Turnovers:wtf:

try harder bro..you just look like a dumbass

Marlo_Stanfield
01-23-2014, 12:07 AM
They have one of the best 6th men in the game right now. 11 turnovers is 11 turnovers no matter how you cut it. It's terrible. Don't dribble, just catch and shoot. I love how you've totally jumped on a non Laker player band wagon.
he needs to prop him up to diminish lebron.
while u at leas act like ur not afraid of bron passing jordan and i somehow believe u, dis guy is deadly afraid of bron cuz he already passed Kobe in the eyes of everyone but kobetards:roll: :roll:
if that was lebron going all out in the regular season and durant had 4 MVPs and 2 FMVPs he would prop bron and trash durant:coleman:

SamuraiSWISH
01-23-2014, 12:07 AM
True. But Durant could drop 50-10-10 with 0 turnovers on 75% shooting, and you'd still find a way to detract from his game.
I'm a Durant hater is the presumed accusations? Stop playing the violin, I give KD his props when it's deserved all the time. I'm not stupid about it though like yourself, already claiming he's the second greatest scorer of all-time.

KG215
01-23-2014, 12:09 AM
I'm a Durant hater is the presumed accusations? Stop playing the violin, I give KD his props when it's deserved all the time. I'm not stupid about it though like yourself, already claiming he's the second greatest scorer of all-time.
I said he has a case as the second greatest perimeter scorer of all-time. I've yet to see you give Durant props for anything he's done. Direct me towards a post in which you've one so and I'll apologize.

MellowYellow
01-23-2014, 12:09 AM
Reggie Jackson is a boss though, I would trade all of the Knicks sans Melo for him.

Also kinda hard to say without Westbrook when his backup is putting up 27 and 8 on 12-17 shooting

SamuraiSWISH
01-23-2014, 12:14 AM
while u at leas act like ur not afraid of bron passing jordan
Well I'm secure in the fact it isn't likely to happen. In resume, or even in game. He's the second greatest player I've seen in terms of production, but his game hasn't eclipsed Jordan's yet. And he still has ways to go to match the resume.

LakersForlife
01-23-2014, 12:15 AM
36 points in yo face haters :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

SamuraiSWISH
01-23-2014, 12:16 AM
I said he has a case as the second greatest perimeter scorer of all-time. I've yet to see you give Durant props for anything he's done. Direct me towards a post in which you've one so and I'll apologize.
At the start of the year I predicted he'd be MVP. It's in the prediction thread that was bumped yesterday. I said he's putting up the best stats right now, the 2nd best player in the game, and currently the game's best scorer. What more do you need? You devolve into hyperbole all the time defending any OKC product. And lately with all the knob slobbing of Durant given a few game stretch, you've got clowns claiming he's better than LeBron has EVER been. It's absurd, and I don't see you getting offended over that the way I have. Why? I'm a basketball fan, and not a fan girl like yourself.

KG215
01-23-2014, 12:22 AM
At the start of the year I predicted he'd be MVP. It's in the prediction thread that was bumped yesterday. I said he's putting up the best stats right now, the 2nd best player in the game, and currently the game's best scorer. What more do you need? You devolve into hyperbole all the time defending any OKC product. And lately with all the knob slobbing of Durant given a few game stretch, you've got clowns claiming he's better than LeBron has EVER been. It's absurd, and I don't see you getting offended over that the way I have. Why? I'm a basketball fan, and not a fan girl like yourself.
Have you seen me say Durant right now is better than LeBron's ever been? No, because it's not true. Just because I don't jump in and laugh at and call out every poster who says that doesn't mean I agree with it.

And I have to admit, it's a little funny being accused of being a "fan girl" of the biggest Jordan d***rider on ISH.

KG215
01-23-2014, 12:24 AM
Reggie Jackson is a boss though, I would trade all of the Knicks sans Melo for him.

Also kinda hard to say without Westbrook when his backup is putting up 27 and 8 on 12-17 shooting
True, tonight, but he's had some absolute stinkers since moving into the starting role. For whatever reasons, he abuses the Spurs which I'm not going to complain about. Honestly, I have no problem saying he was OKC's best player tonight because I think he was. An efficient 27 and 8 and he took over and held off the Spurs early and midway through the 4th with Durant on the bench.

Fudge
01-23-2014, 12:25 AM
And I have to admit, it's a little funny being accused of being a "fan girl" of the biggest Jordan d***rider on ISH.
:oldlol:

Marlo_Stanfield
01-23-2014, 12:29 AM
Well I'm secure in the fact it isn't likely to happen. In resume, or even in game. He's the second greatest player I've seen in terms of production, but his game hasn't eclipsed Jordan's yet. And he still has ways to go to match the resume.
damn i quickly begin to like u as a poster.
not proclaiming the fact that Bron MIGHT one day pass Jordan as outrageous is more than one could expect from a Jordan fan:applause: :applause:
ur clearly coming around
all while bringing these durant stans back down to earth:applause:

moe94
01-23-2014, 12:31 AM
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18k3v1ua5q246gif/ku-medium.gif

MellowYellow
01-23-2014, 12:45 AM
True, tonight, but he's had some absolute stinkers since moving into the starting role. For whatever reasons, he abuses the Spurs which I'm not going to complain about. Honestly, I have no problem saying he was OKC's best player tonight because I think he was. An efficient 27 and 8 and he took over and held off the Spurs early and midway through the 4th with Durant on the bench.

He has been really solid 19 and 5 on 48 percent shooting in his last 5. Not quite what Westbrook puts up but he is more efficient.

SamuraiSWISH
01-23-2014, 12:47 AM
I'm a basketball fan.

+

Jordan is the greatest player to ever play BASKETBALL.

= deserving of the fan boy treatment.

I don't prop up any or everything in a Chicago Bulls uniform just for the sake of fandom. I don't hop from one player to the next like you did KG to KD. You can't even admit your team's PG is a resident poor decision making monkey with absurd athleticism and emotional issues.

With you, anything OKC is the greatest. Durant's the 2nd best scorer ever after a few games, and already better than LeBron has ever been. You're a clown just like the rest of these Durant fan girls.

Fudge
01-23-2014, 12:49 AM
Samurai...Airball?

SamuraiSWISH
01-23-2014, 12:54 AM
Samurai...Airball?
Fudge...Packer?

Fudge
01-23-2014, 12:59 AM
Fudge...Packer?
:cheers:

SexSymbol
01-23-2014, 01:03 AM
Samurai, do you still don't regret defending MJ's dick size on this forum?

moe94
01-23-2014, 01:03 AM
I'm a basketball fan.

+

I don't prop up any or everything in a Chicago Bulls uniform just for the sake of fandom. I don't hop from one player to the next like you did KG to KD. You can't even admit your team's PG is a resident poor decision making monkey with absurd athleticism and emotional issues.

With you, anything OKC is the greatest. Durant's the 2nd best scorer ever after a few games, and already better than LeBron has ever been. You're a clown just like the rest of these Durant fan girls.

I like how you handled this, to be quite frank. :rockon:

LONGTIME
01-23-2014, 01:05 AM

:biggums:

houston
01-23-2014, 01:07 AM
MVP

lol

SamuraiSWISH
01-23-2014, 01:08 AM
No. It was meant to be defending reading comprehension, it facetiously came across as defending MJ's dick size.

I didn't however post pics with diagrams ala TonyMontana detailing the hypothesized length of MJ's junk. I don't regret it. It's funny, it brought humor to ISH. Even if it was at my expense.

MJ's my guy, I'll always defend him. I'm secure in my sexuality when I'm going balls deep in my g/f every night on a personal level. And I don't picture MJ when I'm doing it, either.

knicksman
01-23-2014, 01:22 AM
really?? hasnt surpassed lebron. You just exposed your IQ right there

BigMacAttack
01-23-2014, 01:25 AM
No. It was meant to be defending reading comprehension, it facetiously came across as defending MJ's dick size.

I didn't however post pics with diagrams ala TonyMontana detailing the hypothesized length of MJ's junk. I don't regret it. It's funny, it brought humor to ISH. Even if it was at my expense.

MJ's my guy, I'll always defend him. I'm secure in my sexuality when I'm going balls deep in my g/f every night on a personal level. And I don't picture MJ when I'm doing it, either.

Pics or she dont exist.

Solefade
01-23-2014, 01:32 AM
Mr. Jabbar stealing credit from the true hero of tonights game (Reggie Jackson) just like he did with the 2010 FMVP (Pau)

knicksman
01-23-2014, 01:33 AM
Mr. Jabbar stealing credit from the true hero of tonights game (Reggie Jackson) just like he did with the 2010 FMVP (Pau)

well lebron is stealing stats from his teammates

moe94
01-23-2014, 01:40 AM

Balls deep? Who are you? Ruxin? :coleman:

Illuminati
01-23-2014, 01:42 AM
Jackson scored like 15 points in the fourth quarter. But it was only Durant, right?:oldlol:

knicksman
01-23-2014, 01:45 AM
Jackson scored like 15 points in the fourth quarter. But it was only Durant, right?:oldlol:

at least he can score against diaw:oldlol:

Illuminati
01-23-2014, 01:46 AM
I'm a basketball fan.

+

If that's true. :facepalm

HoopsFanNumero1
01-23-2014, 01:47 AM
Reggie and Parker were the two best players in the game. Just the truth.

Ancient Legend
01-23-2014, 02:27 AM
:applause: :applause:

kobe takes notes as to whom pass the torch

LeBron blew past KD's Thunder and Pop's Spurs back to back in the Finals.
He didn't get the torch passed, he grabbed it and a$$fukked everyone with it.
Until Durant wins one he only is a candle to LeBron.

LilEddyCurry
01-23-2014, 02:48 AM
/Thread

SamuraiSWISH
01-23-2014, 02:51 AM
Balls deep? Who are you? Ruxin? :coleman:
LOL the league is one of my favorite shows doe. His wife is smoking. But I was using that before I came across that show. I did pick up vinegar strokes into the vernacular. Props for knowing the reference, Moe.

All Net
01-23-2014, 03:25 AM
They are certainly hot right now.

sportjames23
01-23-2014, 03:32 AM

Ouch. :oldlol:

GoranDragon
01-23-2014, 03:37 AM
:applause: :applause: :applause:

BuffaloBill
01-23-2014, 08:34 AM
Dude pretty much just took 4 of the top 5 teams in the west within a week without his 2nd best player.

DaSeba5
01-23-2014, 08:37 AM
Why is Kobe passing the torch if he hasn't been the best player in the last few years?

Ancient Legend
01-23-2014, 08:47 AM
Why is Kobe passing the torch if he hasn't been the best player in the last few years?

Kobe and passing don't belong in the same sentence.

ripthekik
01-23-2014, 09:08 AM
He is the best player that never joined another top 3 player.

knicksman
01-23-2014, 09:15 AM
its passing the torch from generational talent to another. Like magic to jordan to kobe and then to durant.

While lebron is a transitional talent who will entertain the league while the generational talent still maturing..

DaSeba5
01-23-2014, 09:21 AM
He is the best player that never joined another top 3 player.

You don't have to join another top player when they all come to you. There is a benefit to being a Laker.

Spokelahoma
01-23-2014, 09:22 AM
OKC is coming off 4 straight wins against top notch western conference teams. I think they're all starting to learn how to play with out westbrook/feel more confident with out him. Most people thought they would have dropped down to 4th or 5th in the standings by now, but instead they're sittin in 1st. Lookin pretty scary if Russ is 100% for the playoffs

ripthekik
01-23-2014, 09:23 AM
You don't have to join another top player when they all come to you. There is a benefit to being a Laker.
You don't have to join another top player if you're the best. That's why MJ and Kobe never went anywhere. That's why KD signed his extension last year or two years ago. When you're the league's number 1 player.. you don't team up with anyone else. They come to you.

Angel Face
01-23-2014, 09:26 AM
Kobe didn't pass the torch to Lebron. Lebron was a gap filler to give time for Kevin Durant to mature and be ready to take his torch from Kobe.

Lebron is just a commercial break. The show's back now.

DaSeba5
01-23-2014, 09:26 AM
You don't have to join another top player if you're the best. That's why MJ and Kobe never went anywhere. That's why KD signed his extension last year or two years ago. When you're the league's number 1 player.. you don't team up with anyone else. They come to you.

Nobody wants to play in Cleveland. Their organization is a complete mess. LeBron gave them 7 years. I don't blame him.

moe94
01-23-2014, 09:28 AM
Kobe didn't pass the torch to Lebron. Lebron was a gap filler to give time for Kevin Durant to mature and be ready to take his torch from Kobe.

You're light years ahead of these other trolls in comedy.

Angel Face
01-23-2014, 09:29 AM
You're light years ahead of these other trolls in comedy.

you again? :roll:

ArbitraryWater
01-23-2014, 09:30 AM

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

ArbitraryWater
01-23-2014, 09:32 AM

Samurai educating :bowdown:

ArbitraryWater
01-23-2014, 09:33 AM

:rockon: :pimp:

moe94
01-23-2014, 09:36 AM
you again? :roll:
I wasn't being sarcastic.

It's funny that you're so shocked that someone found you funny that you got defensive. Adorable.

knicksman
01-23-2014, 09:37 AM
Nobody wants to play in Cleveland. Their organization is a complete mess. LeBron gave them 7 years. I don't blame him.

and he can play with other teams like shaq leaving 60 win team for 1st round lakers. But instead he chose a team that has the former finals MVP. If thats not a beta move I dont know what it is

Angel Face
01-23-2014, 09:41 AM
I wasn't being sarcastic.

It's funny that you're so shocked that someone found you funny that you got defensive. Adorable.

was that post look like defensive?

I just remembered something. :oldlol:

moe94
01-23-2014, 09:48 AM
That you might actually be retarded?

robert de niro
01-23-2014, 09:50 AM

:lol

Angel Face
01-23-2014, 10:09 AM
That you might actually be retarded?

That's your perception. Perception does not mean reality. Well in that case my perception of you is that you could be some white skinny dude wearing phoenix suns t-shirt.

moe94
01-23-2014, 10:15 AM
Did you really type out that nonsense in order to seem smart after crudely alluding towards it while knowing it's a pointless ad hominem? That's corny. Step your game up.

Angel Face
01-23-2014, 10:21 AM
Did you really type out that nonsense in order to seem smart after crudely alluding towards it while knowing it's a pointless ad hominem? That's corny. Step your game up.

Well don't cry now.

moe94
01-23-2014, 10:22 AM
"UMAD"?

hahaha

Angel Face
01-23-2014, 10:22 AM
"UMAD?"?

hahaha

no.