PDA

View Full Version : Coach Nick suggest Goran Dragic is the best point guard in the League!

RightToCensor
01-23-2014, 06:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-nLmJIRqug

Levity
01-23-2014, 06:32 PM
dragic is a pg that could fit and play well with any nba team. but dubbing him best the in game is pretty far fetched, but only because of how much talent we have at the 1 spot these days. and a healthy cp3 is pretty fcking impressive.

but i love me some dragic, and im glad hes becoming more and more appreciated each season. ive said plenty of times, but i feel hes currently the best pg in the league and driving into the paint without picking up his dribble and then kicking it out to an open shooter. he does it with such ease and success.

oarabbus
01-23-2014, 06:36 PM
Dragic isn't the best PG in the league but he's very good and extremely underrated

Euroleague
01-23-2014, 06:43 PM
He's not even a real PG. He's a SG that pretends to be a PG.

Coach Nick is on some serious meth.

Boarder Patrol
01-23-2014, 07:04 PM

Stick to Euro/other minor leagues please.

Obviously what coach Nick was wrong, but you're bringing up some terrible, wrong points, unsurprisingly.

Dragic is not in the tier of the elites, but he's a top 7 PG this year.

Euroleague
01-23-2014, 07:14 PM
Coach Nick's next great video...........

"Ricky Rubio is the best shooter in the NBA"...........

Euroleague
01-23-2014, 07:14 PM
Stick to Euro/other minor leagues please.

Obviously what coach Nick was wrong, but you're bringing up some terrible, wrong points, unsurprisingly.

Dragic is not in the tier of the elites, but he's a top 7 PG this year.

Stick to smoking meth.

LeGOAT
01-23-2014, 07:15 PM
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm Durant iz the best point guard in the league. pls stop this bullshit

LeGOAT
01-23-2014, 07:15 PM

Euroleague's next post:

Durant isn't the best player of all time :facepalm :facepalm

Boarder Patrol
01-23-2014, 07:22 PM
Stick to smoking meth.

Euroleague with another terrible post.

Dragic is a top 7 PG this year.

Milbuck
01-23-2014, 07:37 PM
He's wrong.

Jameerthefear
01-23-2014, 07:38 PM
did cp3 die

HomieWeMajor
01-23-2014, 07:41 PM
I remember when this guy used to get triple doubles for fun in the Eurocup. They called him "The White Magic Johnson without HIV"

RightToCensor
01-23-2014, 07:49 PM
did cp3 die
In terms of active point guards

Euroleague
01-23-2014, 08:03 PM
I remember when this guy used to get triple doubles for fun in the Eurocup. They called him "The White Magic Johnson without HIV"

The Eurocup, as in the level below the Euroleague............

Strange........since it never happened.

Considering he never played in that league.

russwest0
01-23-2014, 08:32 PM

:lol :lol :lol :lol

future rep

RoseCity07
01-23-2014, 08:35 PM
Dragic is such a douchebag but 50% for a PG is phenomenal.

blood yes
01-23-2014, 08:39 PM

LOL! You're just mad cause Dragic destroyed/flat out r@p3d Spanoulis in the EuroBasket! LOL!!!:banana: :pimp:

To the OP: Goran Dragic def has a shot at the best point guard in the league, been balling lately:bowdown: :bowdown:

Euroleague
01-23-2014, 08:43 PM
LOL! You're just mad cause Dragic destroyed/flat out r@p3d Spanoulis in the EuroBasket! LOL!!!:banana: :pimp:

To the OP: Goran Dragic def has a shot at the best point guard in the league, been balling lately:bowdown: :bowdown:

http://www.eurobasket2013.org/en/cid_8Xfg3jZMG1QuJnp6pnUWd3.pageID_FGXd9ExbII-hQNQEBcgQi3.compID_qMRZdYCZI6EoANOrUf9le2.season_2 013.html

Nope. And Spanoulis played the tournament with a bad ankle injury, and he was not playing at home and being favored by the refs in every game like Dragic was.

blood yes
01-23-2014, 08:51 PM
http://www.eurobasket2013.org/en/cid_8Xfg3jZMG1QuJnp6pnUWd3.pageID_FGXd9ExbII-hQNQEBcgQi3.compID_qMRZdYCZI6EoANOrUf9le2.season_2 013.html

Nope. And Spanoulis played the tournament with a bad ankle injury, and he was not playing at home and being favored by the refs in every game like Dragic was.
Which is why Spanoulis averaged the most fta's per game inthe tournament?

Euroleague
01-23-2014, 09:13 PM
Which is why Spanoulis averaged the most fta's per game inthe tournament?

That was because he was double teamed in every game.

KobesFinger
01-23-2014, 09:46 PM
That was because he was double teamed in every game.

So why did he only average 2.5 assists a game?

GoranDragon
01-23-2014, 10:19 PM
This guy knows what's up.:bowdown: :bowdown: :applause:

FKAri
01-23-2014, 11:01 PM
did cp3 die

Yes, unfortunately.

chosen_one6
01-23-2014, 11:04 PM

:roll: :roll:

Ether

bdreason
01-23-2014, 11:17 PM
He also suggested the average D1 College team could compete in the Eurloeague.

avonbarksdale
01-23-2014, 11:32 PM
i remember when dragic lit up the euroleague like it was playing at the ymca

GoranDragon
01-23-2014, 11:32 PM
And also he torched the Spurs like no others.:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Dr.J4ever
01-24-2014, 05:48 AM
No, he didn't light up the Euroleague, but the Eurobasket.. Euroleague(the poster) is so driven by hate and envy that he can't see that Coach Nick's endorsement of Dragic as possibly the best in the NBA supports his crooked agenda. You see, if Dragic is a top flight PG in the league, then Dragic's dominance in the recently concluded Eurobasket shows that that tournament was played at a high level, since Dragic is doing the same thing to the NBA.

If the Eurobasket was played at a high level, then Spanoulis' subpar play with the high TO's and Greece's exit is not as embarrassing.

Simple logic, but a hater will always be a hater. Watch, he will now accuse me of being Coach Nick...:lol

moe94
01-24-2014, 06:00 AM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/1191763/laughing-puppets-o.gif

SexSymbol
01-24-2014, 06:15 AM
Destroyed.

Btw, typical Euroleague's agenda driven things : refs, double teamed all the time, ankle injury.
Nothing is bad with spanoulis, it's always something else

BoutPractice
01-24-2014, 06:16 AM
And I would suggest that Coach Nick is the worst high school coach in America.

blacknapalm
01-24-2014, 06:50 AM
he can be a bit of a 'prisoner of the moment' guy but his analysis is usually spot on so i can overlook it. i mean, when it comes to yt guys, he throws out some of the least conjecture. he knows what he's talking about even if he doesn't know it all or is stubborn in certain areas. also, his interviews with coaches and players provide insight that you normally don't see. he asks real questions and you call tell they're engaged. he obviously has a press pass to interview them in those settings.

btw, dragic is very, very good and could almost be considered an all-star snub. he pushes the pace, has great handle, can drive and pitch, can step back with a quick release. he also finishes at a high clip for a PG and is great in transition. he is absolutely elite when it comes to running the PNR. i'm serious, absolutely elite. break down the plays in which he's in the PNR. he usually either dumps it off for an assist, finds a shot or draws a foul. i mean, he has just about everything you want in a prototypical PG plus some dynamics. he's also a very good iso defender and feisty fending off screens. i've liked his game pre-suns days and he's one of the major reasons they're a surprise team this season.

he's been on a tear since bledsoe went down. yes, i'd still take cp3 and lillard over him but he really is just about right there.

kobeef24
01-24-2014, 07:56 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Marlo_Stanfield
01-24-2014, 07:57 AM

:applause: :applause:

Marlo_Stanfield
01-24-2014, 07:59 AM
i know u guys like to trash Euroleague but saying Dragic>Spanoulis ist just:facepalm

gabepizza
01-24-2014, 08:05 AM

http://america.aljazeera.com/opinions/2014/1/kiss-me-i-m-an-atheist.html

Yep. And Slovenia was 5th and Greece 11th.

And saying that Spanoulis is double teamed all the time, while untrue, just makes him seem even worse then he really is. You see good players like Parker and Dragic, if they are double teamed, find the open man and pick teams apart. Horrible players like Spanoulis, if they are double teamed, lead the tournament in turnovers and lose to teams like Finland and Nigeria.

You see coaches scout players and they must have seen that Spanoulis is such a low level PG that he can be double teamed and instead of finding the open player he gets flustered and turns the ball over which is what happened when he played in the NBA where each team have professional scouts to scout every opponent. You keep saying team USA double teamed Spanoulis, well it worked and was part of the reason Greece lost by 23 points.

SavageMode
01-24-2014, 08:05 AM
Dragic is playing great. Most Improved Player candidate.

gabepizza
01-24-2014, 08:06 AM
i know u guys like to trash Euroleague but saying Dragic>Spanoulis ist just:facepalm

http://www.eurobasket2013.org/en/cid_8Xfg3jZMG1QuJnp6pnUWd3.gameID_8731-F-5-1.compID_qMRZdYCZI6EoANOrUf9le2.season_2013.roundI D_8722.teamID_.html

Walker
01-24-2014, 08:06 AM
Double account is obvious Eurotrash..

Anyway, did anyone actually watch the video? He said "Dragic has a case for best PG", not "Dragic is the best PG"...

Euroleague
01-24-2014, 03:06 PM

Because he was being double teamed and trapped, with help defenders on him. And they allow pure zone. It's not ***** defense like in the NBA.

It's off ball defenders.

None of that is even allowed in the NBA.

And 2.5 assists is A LOT in FIBA genius.

Go look up the assists numbers of your beloved Team USA players.

2.5 assists in FIBA is about 8-9 assists in the NBA.

Euroleague
01-24-2014, 03:07 PM
He also suggested the average D1 College team could compete in the Eurloeague.

He actually said they were as good or better than the elite Euroleague teams.

Euroleague
01-24-2014, 03:08 PM

http://www.euroleague.net/competition/players/showplayer?pcode=THB&seasoncode=E2011

Goran Dragic's Euroleague stats...........

:lol :oldlol: :roll: :facepalm :rolleyes:

Euroleague
01-24-2014, 03:10 PM
No, he didn't light up the Euroleague, but the Eurobasket.. Euroleague(the poster) is so driven by hate and envy that he can't see that Coach Nick's endorsement of Dragic as possibly the best in the NBA supports his crooked agenda. You see, if Dragic is a top flight PG in the league, then Dragic's dominance in the recently concluded Eurobasket shows that that tournament was played at a high level, since Dragic is doing the same thing to the NBA.

If the Eurobasket was played at a high level, then Spanoulis' subpar play with the high TO's and Greece's exit is not as embarrassing.

Simple logic, but a hater will always be a hater. Watch, he will now accuse me of being Coach Nick...:lol

So being 3rd in the tournament in scoring, being the only player in the whole tournament that was double teamed, and playing with a severe ankle injury is "subpar"........................

OK.............

:facepalm :biggums:

avonbarksdale
01-24-2014, 03:10 PM
http://www.euroleague.net/competition/players/showplayer?pcode=THB&seasoncode=E2011

Goran Dragic's Euroleague stats...........

:lol :oldlol: :roll: :facepalm :rolleyes:

ad block blocks the euroleague site for me says its uncredible

Euroleague
01-24-2014, 03:14 PM
http://america.aljazeera.com/opinions/2014/1/kiss-me-i-m-an-atheist.html

Yep. And Slovenia was 5th and Greece 11th.

And saying that Spanoulis is double teamed all the time, while untrue, just makes him seem even worse then he really is. You see good players like Parker and Dragic, if they are double teamed, find the open man and pick teams apart. Horrible players like Spanoulis, if they are double teamed, lead the tournament in turnovers and lose to teams like Finland and Nigeria.

You see coaches scout players and they must have seen that Spanoulis is such a low level PG that he can be double teamed and instead of finding the open player he gets flustered and turns the ball over which is what happened when he played in the NBA where each team have professional scouts to scout every opponent. You keep saying team USA double teamed Spanoulis, well it worked and was part of the reason Greece lost by 23 points.

Parker was only double teamed in the game against Lithuania. Dragic was not double teamed in any of the games.

Spanoulis was double teamed in all of the games.

You make it sound like Spanoulis was not double teamed in any of the games, and the other two were double teamed in all of the games. You are a pure propagandist.

And anyone with even the most rudimentary and basic basketball knowledge knows that Spanoulis is better than Dragic.

Euroleague
01-24-2014, 03:19 PM
ad block blocks the euroleague site for me says its uncredible

You got owned. Now STFU.

Raymone
01-24-2014, 03:20 PM
Dragic can make it in the NBA. Spanoulis couldn't.

Choke
01-24-2014, 03:27 PM
I must say, Dragic is really playing well this year. Averaging 20/6, while leading the team to a playoff spot is quite good. He is a true leader of the Suns, even more since Bledsoe went out with injury. Top PG in the league? When all players are healthy? Nah, but right he probably is playing like one of the best in the league. His transition game is incredible and he makes smart moves on the court. If the team needs a scorer, he scores... if his teammates need the ball more, to get hot, he makes good passes, if the team needs good defense, he can do that.

When I was watching him, while he was still playing in Europe, I thought, that he would be better in NBA, but as a player coming from the bench, not a starter. But after years of working hard, it looks like he can be a true #1 PG. His shooting has improved so much that it ridicioulous, and his court vision was never a question. Paul, Westbrook, Parker and Curry, if taken as a PG, are probably better than him, when healthy, but if he continues to grow as player, he has a bright future in this league.

Marlo_Stanfield
01-24-2014, 03:36 PM
Spanoulis is a top 10 PG in the world easily. dont be fooled by his first stint in the nba hes sooo much better now.
and no, im not an euroleague alt. every mod could easily prove this:facepalm

MrC1991
01-24-2014, 03:58 PM
Who the f*ck is Spanoulis?

highwhey
01-24-2014, 05:41 PM
I think Dragic definitely has a case in certain aspects of a PG role, he isn't the defender that CP3 is nor the shooter that Curry is but he isn't terrible in those areas ether. He's just well balanced across the board. I'd say he is above average in driving inside, finishing after contact and even getting defenders to foul him, obviously a good ft shooter, getting the ball to his teammates, playmaking. His assists numbers would be greater if we had better jumpshooters. As a team we shoot a lot of 3s.

Ancient Legend
01-24-2014, 05:50 PM
Dragic is a Ginobili/Nash hybrid. His finishes on the break are ridiculous.

GOBB
01-24-2014, 06:14 PM
Curry, CP3, Wall? Yeah Dragic has a case for best PG. Wait :wtf: :no:

mr.big35
01-24-2014, 06:15 PM
Coach Nick is right he is one of the better pg in the league

Embers
01-24-2014, 06:25 PM
I think Houstons biggest mistake was the whole Dragic/Lin change

Not anywhere near enough was made of it.

How the **** can you let a go putting up 18/9 as a starter and putting up some top class defense at the time for what was essentially a 3 month wonder.

Set the franchise back many years for mine

gabepizza
01-24-2014, 06:31 PM
Parker was only double teamed in the game against Lithuania. Dragic was not double teamed in any of the games.

Spanoulis was double teamed in all of the games.

You make it sound like Spanoulis was not double teamed in any of the games, and the other two were double teamed in all of the games. You are a pure propagandist.

And anyone with even the most rudimentary and basic basketball knowledge knows that Spanoulis is better than Dragic.

You missed my whole point. I explained teams would only dare to double team a very bad player who has no basketball vision like Spanoulis. If they dared double team Parker or Dragic they would get shredded. But team double team Spanoulis because they know they could fluster him and cause turnovers. He can't deal with NBA level players doubling him. That is why he led Eurobasket in turnovers and Greece to 11th place. US double teamed him and beat him by 20 points.

And anyone with even the most rudimentary and basic basketball knowledge knows that Dragic is better than Spanoulis. It has been proven time and time again by their stints in the NBA and Eurobasket were Dragic made Spanoulis hi b*&^tch

Euroleague
01-24-2014, 07:16 PM
You missed my whole point. I explained teams would only dare to double team a very bad player who has no basketball vision like Spanoulis. If they dared double team Parker or Dragic they would get shredded. But team double team Spanoulis because they know they could fluster him and cause turnovers. He can't deal with NBA level players doubling him. That is why he led Eurobasket in turnovers and Greece to 11th place. US double teamed him and beat him by 20 points.

And anyone with even the most rudimentary and basic basketball knowledge knows that Dragic is better than Spanoulis. It has been proven time and time again by their stints in the NBA and Eurobasket were Dragic made Spanoulis hi b*&^tch

http://www.eurobasket2013.org/en/default.asp?cid={221A6A0E-D8D6-4016-B84F-1CC6CF17A09F}&compID={D166E39E-2323-4863-B229-76357A926FA2}&season=2013&roundID=8722&gameID=8739-90-A-1

Parker had 3 assists in the game he was double teamed.

You are a moron, as always.

Back to ignore list.

gabepizza
01-25-2014, 02:02 AM
http://www.eurobasket2013.org/en/default.asp?cid={221A6A0E-D8D6-4016-B84F-1CC6CF17A09F}&compID={D166E39E-2323-4863-B229-76357A926FA2}&season=2013&roundID=8722&gameID=8739-90-A-1

Parker had 3 assists in the game he was double teamed.

You are a moron, as always.

Back to ignore list.

Parker led his team to a gold medal and was tournament MVP. Spanoulis led Greece to an 11th place finish and led the tournament in turnovers. That's the difference between a Euroleague Final Four MVP and an NBA Finals MVP.

GoranDragon
01-25-2014, 02:03 AM
Dragic can make it in the NBA. Spanoulis couldn't.
:applause: :applause: :applause:

Marlo_Stanfield
01-25-2014, 02:08 AM
I think Houstons biggest mistake was the whole Dragic/Lin change

Not anywhere near enough was made of it.

How the **** can you let a go putting up 18/9 as a starter and putting up some top class defense at the time for what was essentially a 3 month wonder.

Set the franchise back many years for mine
worst post ever. Lin is WAY better than Dragic.
its just that hes used as a scapegoat in houston and was never allowed to play PG becuase of haren.
his stats without the bearded pile of sht in 10 games?? 24/9/5 on 54 %FG
his stats this season before MCFail started fckin with him again and parked him in the corner?? 20/5/4 per 36
even with the constant wrong way he is used he still has per 36 nr of 16,5/5 with 2 stl and 0,6 blocks on 48%FG
hes BETTER than Dragic dragic would look like absolutely trash if he was forced to play with the biggest backcourt cancer in the nba too:coleman:

Euroleague
01-25-2014, 08:51 AM
Parker led his team to a gold medal and was tournament MVP. Spanoulis led Greece to an 11th place finish and led the tournament in turnovers. That's the difference between a Euroleague Final Four MVP and an NBA Finals MVP.

That was the first time France ever won a tournament in their entire history genius.

GoranDragon
01-25-2014, 08:53 AM
Goran Dragic has all the tools in the world to be the BEST point guard in the NBA. Better than CP3, better than Westbrook, better than Rondo.

Euroleague
01-25-2014, 08:55 AM
Goran Dragic has all the tools in the world to be the BEST point guard in the NBA. Better than CP3, better than Westbrook, better than Rondo.

The problem is that he's actually a SG, that plays as a PG. He's not even an actual PG.

GoranDragon
01-25-2014, 08:58 AM
The problem is that he's actually a SG, that plays as a PG. He's not even an actual PG.
High bball IQ and unselfishness says he's a PG.

iznogood
01-25-2014, 10:10 AM
Because he was being double teamed and trapped, with help defenders on him.
That's such a lie. Spanoulis was single covered without the ball for most of the time. He got some trapping on the pick and role, but a lot of teams trap on high pick and rolls, so I don't see it as something that's special to Spanoulis. The truth is imo he lost most of his athleticism and his injury was probably also disturbing, so he had problems getting open when the opposite defenders where guarding him more physical - even when his teammates set hip up with off ball screens. And I've seen literally all of the games on this Eurobasket, I even worked at some of them.
I also don't agree with you calling Dragic a SG, he was always a pass first PG, maybe because he was a lousy shooter back in the days. He's good at driving and scoring from the breakaway, but that doesn't make him a looking-to-score guy to me.

iznogood
01-25-2014, 10:12 AM
he can be a bit of a 'prisoner of the moment' guy but his analysis is usually spot on so i can overlook it. i mean, when it comes to yt guys, he throws out some of the least conjecture. he knows what he's talking about even if he doesn't know it all or is stubborn in certain areas. also, his interviews with coaches and players provide insight that you normally don't see. he asks real questions and you call tell they're engaged. he obviously has a press pass to interview them in those settings.

btw, dragic is very, very good and could almost be considered an all-star snub. he pushes the pace, has great handle, can drive and pitch, can step back with a quick release. he also finishes at a high clip for a PG and is great in transition. he is absolutely elite when it comes to running the PNR. i'm serious, absolutely elite. break down the plays in which he's in the PNR. he usually either dumps it off for an assist, finds a shot or draws a foul. i mean, he has just about everything you want in a prototypical PG plus some dynamics. he's also a very good iso defender and feisty fending off screens. i've liked his game pre-suns days and he's one of the major reasons they're a surprise team this season.

he's been on a tear since bledsoe went down. yes, i'd still take cp3 and lillard over him but he really is just about right there.
i hate coach nick, but I agree with everything you've written here.

Euroleague
01-25-2014, 10:22 AM
That's such a lie. Spanoulis was single covered without the ball for most of the time. He got some trapping on the pick and role, but a lot of teams trap on high pick and rolls, so I don't see it as something that's special to Spanoulis. The truth is imo he lost most of his athleticism and his injury was probably also disturbing, so he had problems getting open when the opposite defenders where guarding him more physical - even when his teammates set hip up with off ball screens. And I've seen literally all of the games on this Eurobasket, I even worked at some of them.
I also don't agree with you calling Dragic a SG, he was always a pass first PG, maybe because he was a lousy shooter back in the days. He's good at driving and scoring from the breakaway, but that doesn't make him a looking-to-score guy to me.

That's funny. Because I watched every game and every team doubled Spanoulis. So I stopped reading after you said he was not doubled. Sorry.

iznogood
01-25-2014, 10:26 AM
No need to feel sorry, I never get past the half of any of your posts either.

gabepizza
01-25-2014, 11:02 AM
That was the first time France ever won a tournament in their entire history genius.

And your point is? I am showing how the most recent Eurobasket showed how much better NBA level pg like Spanoulis and Dragic are then that scrub Spanoulis. Not discussing the history of national teams.

Euroleague
01-25-2014, 11:10 AM
And your point is? I am showing how the most recent Eurobasket showed how much better NBA level pg like Spanoulis and Dragic are then that scrub Spanoulis. Not discussing the history of national teams.

False. Spanoulis was 3rd in scoring playing with a severe ankle sprain and teams felt the need to double team him.

So yeah, if anything it shows how incredibly overrated the NBA is.

And all the childish responses here, with people outright LYING and MAKING THINGS up (except for Marlo Stanfield), only further proves that.

It clearly shows the level of desperation that NBA only fans really have.

49 NBA players in that tournament and Spanoulis was 3rd in scoring playing with a bad ankle injury.........it drives the NBA only fans insane.

It's also funny how whenever you talk about Team USA, NBA, or whatever you ALWAYS bring up PREVIOUS tournaments, but now all of a sudden that's off limits.

So let me get this straight............previous tournaments only count if it's the USA, but if it's France, they don't count.................right...........

As usual, you are the biggest damn hypocrite in the history of this forum.

Next time you start talking about when Greece lost to whatever team (like you have in HUNDREDS of posts here), you better STFU, because it "don't count"...........just like it "don't count" when France lost to any team prior to 2013.

You are so FULL OF SHIT IT IS UNBELIEVABLE.

Marlo_Stanfield
01-25-2014, 11:13 AM
Jeremy Lin is better. his Dragic on roids with elite passing skills. together they would be one hell of a backcourt because they are both effective scorers too:bowdown:

Marlo_Stanfield
01-25-2014, 11:14 AM
False. Spanoulis was 3rd in scoring playing with a severe ankle sprain and teams felt the need to double team him.

And all the childish responses here, with people outright LYING and MAKING THINGS up (except for Marlo Stanfield), only further proves that.

49 NBA players in that tournament and Spanoulis was 3rd in scoring playing with a bad ankle injury.........it drives the NBA only fans insane.

It's also funny how whenever you talk about the US, NBA, or whatever you ALWAYS bring up PREVIOUS tournaments, but now all of a sudden that's off limits.

So let me get this straight............previous tournaments only count if it's the USA, but if it's France, they don't count.................right...........

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Euroleague
01-25-2014, 11:18 AM
Jeremy Lin is better. his Dragic on roids with elite passing skills. together they would be one hell of a backcourt because they are both effective scorers too:bowdown:

You are probably talking to a guy that does not like Lin because he's Asian. There are a lot of racists on this forum.

Marlo_Stanfield
01-25-2014, 11:23 AM
You are probably talking to a guy that does not like Lin because he's Asian. There are a lot of racists on this forum.
i know or they fail to realize that whenever he plays with the most selfish idiot in the nba (harden) his numbers SHIT on ever other PG in this league.
Dragic is good too but i agree hes not a REAL PG but most PG arent real anymore at least in the nba

Nick Young
01-25-2014, 11:25 AM
worst post ever. Lin is WAY better than Dragic.
its just that hes used as a scapegoat in houston and was never allowed to play PG becuase of haren.
his stats without the bearded pile of sht in 10 games?? 24/9/5 on 54 %FG
his stats this season before MCFail started fckin with him again and parked him in the corner?? 20/5/4 per 36
even with the constant wrong way he is used he still has per 36 nr of 16,5/5 with 2 stl and 0,6 blocks on 48%FG
hes BETTER than Dragic dragic would look like absolutely trash if he was forced to play with the biggest backcourt cancer in the nba too:coleman:
Dragic is much better then Lin. Hes a better defender, more athletic, they are equal playmakers but Goran is a better finisher and shooter.

Morey downgraded.

Euroleague
01-25-2014, 11:26 AM
i know or they fail to realize that whenever he plays with the most selfish idiot in the nba (harden) his numbers SHIT on ever other PG in this league.
Dragic is good too but i agree hes not a REAL PG but most PG arent real anymore at least in the nba

Man don't even get me started on Har () en.

Nick Young
01-25-2014, 11:29 AM
Man don't even get me started on Har () en.
DRAGIC>>>Shitnoulis

GoranDragon
01-25-2014, 11:30 AM
DRAGIC>>>Shitnoulis
Truth.

La Frescobaldi
01-25-2014, 12:03 PM
Who the f*ck is Spanoulis?

He's a bigshot over in Europe. If you had watched a few of his games... in his younger days Steve Kerr would have destroyed him in every facet of basketball.

SexSymbol
01-25-2014, 12:17 PM
He's a bigshot over in Europe. If you had watched a few of his games... in his younger days Steve Kerr would have destroyed him in every facet of basketball.
lol

Spanoulis is one of the worst chokes ir Europe's basketball history

Marlo_Stanfield
01-25-2014, 12:22 PM
Dragic is much better then Lin. Hes a better defender, more athletic, they are equal playmakers but Goran is a better finisher and shooter.

Morey downgraded.
Lin is a WAY better defender and WAY more athletic. Lin is the fastest PG in the NBA, yes faster than Wall and WEstbrook.

gabepizza
01-25-2014, 02:54 PM

It's also funny how whenever you talk about Team USA, NBA, or whatever you ALWAYS bring up PREVIOUS tournaments, but now all of a sudden that's off limits.

Next time you start talking about when Greece lost to whatever team (like you have in HUNDREDS of posts here), you better STFU, because it "don't count"...........just like it "don't count" when France lost to any team prior to 2013.

You are so FULL OF SHIT IT IS UNBELIEVABLE.

False? Spanoulis was 3rd in scoring?
Patty Mills was 1st in scoring in the Olympics.
Kirk Penny (who was playing in the D-league at that time) was 2nd in scoring in the 2010 WC...but his team finished 12th (Spanoulis wasn't even in the top 20 in that tournament where Greece finished 11th)
My point is it doesn't matter than Spanoulis was 3rd in scoring if he also led the tournament in TOs and his team to an 11th place finish.

And I never said previous tournaments didn't count just that France never winning a tournament before does not really factor into the discussion but they did place 5th in the Olympics and win silver in the 2011 Eurobasket

Dr.J4ever
01-26-2014, 12:18 PM
False? Spanoulis was 3rd in scoring?
Patty Mills was 1st in scoring in the Olympics.
Kirk Penny (who was playing in the D-league at that time) was 2nd in scoring in the 2010 WC...but his team finished 12th (Spanoulis wasn't even in the top 20 in that tournament where Greece finished 11th)
My point is it doesn't matter than Spanoulis was 3rd in scoring if he also led the tournament in TOs and his team to an 11th place finish.

And I never said previous tournaments didn't count just that France never winning a tournament before does not really factor into the discussion but they did place 5th in the Olympics and win silver in the 2011 Eurobasket
Another great point, Gabepizza. You really destroyed the EL Troll's arguments. I have to agree with you since we are now being accused of being one and the same person with Coach Nick. :lol

Seriously, Vspan WASN'T impressive at all in the Eurobasket. Yeah, he was 3rd in scoring, but he wasn't very efficient. His being 3rd in scoring was a minus rather than a plus for Greece. I remember asking the question before the tournament---Should Greece rebuild? The tournament answered the question resoundingly---YES.. Greece is a proud basketball nation, and it is high time they start developing their young players, and seeing who might take the mantle..

The Vspan experiment has clearly not worked.. It's been one failure after another in the world scene.

wagexslave
01-26-2014, 12:32 PM
Lin is a WAY better defender and WAY more athletic. Lin is the fastest PG in the NBA, yes faster than Wall and WEstbrook.
You're beyond delusional.

ralph_i_el
01-26-2014, 12:34 PM
None of that is even allowed in the NBA.

yeah, if this was before 2001.

also lol @ Dragic being a SG. Best handle for a 2 guard on the planet then...

gabepizza
01-26-2014, 01:55 PM
Another great point, Gabepizza. You really destroyed the EL Troll's arguments. I have to agree with you since we are now being accused of being one and the same person with Coach Nick. :lol

Seriously, Vspan WASN'T impressive at all in the Eurobasket. Yeah, he was 3rd in scoring, but he wasn't very efficient. His being 3rd in scoring was a minus rather than a plus for Greece. I remember asking the question before the tournament---Should Greece rebuild? The tournament answered the question resoundingly---YES.. Greece is a proud basketball nation, and it is high time they start developing their young players, and seeing who might take the mantle..

The Vspan experiment has clearly not worked.. It's been one failure after another in the world scene.

Yes I agree 100%. Believe it or not for all my Spanoulis bashing I am a fan of Greek basketball. That is partially why I bash Spanoulis so much. Entrusted to him Greece has, in a span of about 5 years, gone from one of the most respected basketball countries in the world to a laughing stock.
I really hope that for the WC this summer Greek starts to develop talent like Koufas, Antetokounmpo, Papanikoloaou and Calathes instead of wasting another FIBA tournament with Spanoulis and Bourousis.
I'm not saying that young Greek team would win anything but neither will a Greek team with Spanoulis at the helm. It's timi for the Greek NT to throw that slow, soft, unathletic scrub Spanoulis off the team and make way for the future players who actually have talent and have a chance to get Greece back to the top of the world stage and undo all the damage that that scrub Spanoulis has done to Greek basketball and Greek pride.
:cry:

Euroleague
01-26-2014, 06:01 PM
You better hope Spanoulis isn't healthy at this summer's tournament and gets another injury like he did last summer. Because otherwise, you will be in PAIN.

And laughing at Koufos, Calathes, Papanikolaou and "starting to develop the team"......you freaking moron. They have all been on the team for YEARS IDIOT.

As for Antetokounmpo, he is going to be in the under 20 team and has a chance to be in the practice team. If he does really well, he has a chance to make the team as the backup of Spanoulis for 8-10 minutes. Nothing more than that.

Your "starting to develop the team" comments are insanity at the finest example and 100% proof that you never once in your life ever saw Greece even play one time.

As for Calathes, he's a scrub and having him on the team only makes Greece worse. He's Greece's version of Rubio. Greece plays 4 on 5 whenever he's on the court. He sucks. He's worse than Mantzaris. He's worse than Sloukas. He's worse than Pappas. He's worse than Zisis. Just like Rubio ends up sucking and being benched every summer by Spain, that's what Calathes equals for Greece.

Greece always had multiple injuries and multiple players refusing to play so he was needed, hopefully now with more players available, he is reduced in his role to nothing more than bring the ball up the floor and hand it off and then guard someone, then go sit on the bench for the rest of the game, because that's all he's good for. lol at "build the team around him" - moron. The guy can't even freaking make a damn free throw.

As for Papanikolaou, he's a hustle and energy role player. That's it. He's something like a super version of Omri Casspi, but he's miles and miles from being any player you "build around" or "develop a team around" you freaking idiot.

Koufos is a good player, but he's not good enough on defense and on offense he's too soft with his tendency to always want to go with weak post moves. He's basically a banger around the rim and a rebounder. He's not what you would call a star or a guy you "build around" or "develop a team around". He's a nice role player. That's it.

You are a freaking dumb ass. None of those players is half as good as Bourousis, let alone a third as good as Spanoulis.

Antetokounmpo has great, great potential, but that is all it is at the current time. Right now, he's probably not even good enough to make the team. And if he does make the team, he's probably only playing a help role, playing help minutes behind Spanoulis/Zisis/Perperoglou.

The new coach of the team was considered one of the elite coaches in Spain for many years, and yet you act like you know better than him, even though he completely disagrees with you on every single point.

And Greece's head of the basketball federation already said that the team this summer is a culmination of the current cycle and will be based in the current group of veteran players. While the new coach (who comes from coaching many years in Spain) already said that the team will be 100% built entirely around Spanoulis in every single way.

And WTF is wrong with you? Greece is going to the FIBA World Cup to win a medal, not to "develop players". You are such a freaking douche bag that there truly are no words to even properly describe it.

So STFU you colossal lunatic.

I repeat, if Spanoulis is healthy this summer, you will be in pain.

Milbuck
01-26-2014, 06:06 PM
You better hope Spanoulis isn't healthy at this summer's tournament and gets another injury like he did last summer. Because otherwise, you will be in PAIN.

And laughing at Koufos, Calathes, Papanikolaou......you freaking moron. They have all been on the team for YEARS. IDIOT.

As for Antetokounmpo, he is going to be in the under 20 team and has a chance to be in the practice team. If he does really well, he has a chance to make the team as the backup of Spanoulis for 8-10 minutes. Nothing more than that.

Your "develop" comments are insanity at the finest examples and 100% proof that you never once in your life ever saw Greece even play one time.

As for Calathes, he's a scrub and having him on the team only makes Greece worse. He's Greece's version of Rubio.

If Spanoulis is healthy this summer, you will be in pain.

Spanoulis seems like a decent player. I think if he buckles down and really works hard, he could make an NBA roster.

gabepizza
01-26-2014, 06:19 PM

And laughing at Koufos, Calathes, Papanikolaou and "starting to develop the team"......you freaking moron. They have all been on the team for YEARS IDIOT.

Your "starting to develop the team" comments are insanity at the finest example and 100% proof that you never once in your life ever saw Greece even play one time.

As for Calathes, he's a scrub and having him on the team only makes Greece worse. He's Greece's version of Rubio.

If Spanoulis is healthy this summer, you will be in pain.

And Greece's head of the basketball federation already said that the team this summer is a culmination of the current cycle and will be based in the current group of veteran players. While the new coach (who comes from coaching many years in Spain) already said that the team will be ]100% built entirely around Spanoulis in every single way.[/B]

So STFU

If that is true expect another pathetic, disgraceful embarrassing performance from Greece this summer again. Deja vu.
:facepalm
With that pathetic player at the helm 10th place would be considered a success.
No Finland or Nigeria in this tournament to make Spanoulis their bi&$#@ch but I'm sure Egypt, Korea and the Philippines are licking their lips. Those teams are at the same level of any team built around Spanoulis.

Euroleague
01-26-2014, 06:49 PM
Spanoulis seems like a decent player. I think if he buckles down and really works hard, he could make an NBA roster.

Giannis, if he works really hard, is going to be Spanoulis' backup on the national team. You fail at logic.

And Spanoulis is Giannis' idol. So you might want to keep that in mind.

Euroleague
01-26-2014, 06:50 PM
If that is true expect another pathetic, disgraceful embarrassing performance from Greece this summer again. Deja vu.
:facepalm
With that pathetic player at the helm 10th place would be considered a success.
No Finland or Nigeria in this tournament to make Spanoulis their bi&$#@ch but I'm sure Egypt, Korea and the Philippines are licking their lips. Those teams are at the same level of any team built around Spanoulis.

Yeah, so you know more than a guy that was considered by many people the best coach in the Spanish League..............

:facepalm :rolleyes: :oldlol: :lol :roll:

:wtf: :biggums:

piss off

The World Cup is a LONG tournament genius. There will be PAIN for you if Spanoulis is healthy. The ref rigging can only save you so much. Ever since 2006, they screw Greece every summer, but this tournament is long and the difference from 2010 is that Diamantidis the scumbag won't be on the team to screw the whole team up.

Just like the coach said in 2010 World Cup, he ruined the whole team with his horrible attitude and character and ruined the whole tournament. He won't be there this time to do that. And there is no BS like in 2013 EuroBasket where the wins don't get counted for the next stage.

Or no BS like the 2012 Olympics QT where one loss from the refs early eliminates you.

So have your fun now you POS.

moe94
01-26-2014, 06:52 PM
Giannis, if he works really hard, is going to be his backup. You fail at logic.

And Spanoulis is Giannis' idol. So you might want to keep that in mind.
:biggums:

Nice try doe

gabepizza
01-26-2014, 07:16 PM
Yeah, so you know more than a guy that was considered by many people the best coach in the Spanish League..............

:facepalm :rolleyes: :oldlol: :lol :roll:

:wtf: :biggums:

piss off

The World Cup is a LONG tournament genius. There will be PAIN for you if Spanoulis is healthy. The ref rigging can only save you so much. Ever since 2006, they screw Greece every summer, but this tournament is long and the difference from 2010 is that Diamantidis the scumbag won't be on the team to screw the whole team up.

Just like the coach said in 2010 World Cup, he ruined the whole team with his horrible attitude and character and ruined the whole tournament. He won't be there this time to do that. And there is no BS like in 2013 EuroBasket where the wins don't get counted for the next stage.

Or no BS like the 2012 Olympics QT where one loss from the refs early eliminates you.

So have your fun now you POS.

Great excuses for Spanoulis's miserable performances in 2010, 2012 and 2013. Better start thinking up your excuse for this summer after Spanoulis again embarrasses himself, his fans, his family and his nation and again shows the whole world how pathetic the Euroleague MVP really is when he plays against real competition.

Euroleague
01-26-2014, 07:18 PM
Great excuses for Spanoulis's miserable performances in 2010, 2012 and 2013. Better start thinking up your excuse for this summer after Spanoulis again embarrasses himself, his fans, his family and his nation and again shows the whole world how pathetic the Euroleague MVP really is when he plays against real competition.

Is that what you call the guys that use PEDs and have the refs rig every game for them?

How much does the NBA pay you to spread this propaganda anyway? What, like 10 bucks an hour?

Milbuck
01-26-2014, 07:19 PM
Spanoulis, if he works really hard, is going to be Giannis' backup on the national team. You fail at logic.

And Giannis is Spanoulis' idol. So you might want to keep that in mind.
No doubt, I certainly think V-Span has the game to give the team 8-10 solid minutes off the bench.

And no disagreements there, Giannis is universally looked up to :cheers:

knickballer
01-26-2014, 07:19 PM
Unfortunately for Goran he's going to be criminally underrated because 1) He's Slovenian 2) His name is Goran Dragic, the average american NBA fan laughs at that name

Euroleague
01-26-2014, 07:20 PM
No doubt, I certainly think V-Span has the game to give the team 8-10 solid minutes off the bench.

And no disagreements there, Giannis is universally looked up to :cheers:

Giannis will be playing 8-10 minutes off the bench as the backup, IF, IF, IF he makes the team.

Giannis said that he looks up to Spanoulis.

IGNORE LIST

Milbuck
01-26-2014, 07:24 PM
I think we can all agree that if Spanoulis watches some Giannis tape over the summer and really models his game after him, he could make it to the NBA.

Euroleague
01-26-2014, 07:28 PM
I think we can all agree that if Spanoulis watches some Giannis tape over the summer and really models his game after him, he could make it to the NBA.

If you even knew who Spanoulis was, which you don't, you would now that he already played in the NBA.

Freaking hick.

I guess you will be crying all summer long if Giannis fails to make Greece's national team, just like he failed to make it this summer.

I guess you will also be crying if he does make it, because he will be backing up Spanoulis for no more than 8-10 minutes, as the coach already said.

moe94
01-26-2014, 07:30 PM
http://imageshack.com/a/img59/1503/2l0.gif

Milbuck
01-26-2014, 07:32 PM
If you even knew who Spanoulis was, which you don't, you would now that he already played in the NBA.

Freaking hick.
I know who Varspilius is, I'm not stupid. Unfortunately, he couldn't hang with NBA guys for more than 32 games at 9mpg. He's still got another chance to prove he's NBA material though.

I think this is an important juncture in his career. If he really wants to follow in the footsteps of his idols like Giannis, he's got a lot of work to do.

gabepizza
01-26-2014, 07:32 PM
Is that what you call the guys that use PEDs and have the refs rig every game for them?

How much does the NBA pay you to spread this propaganda anyway? What, like 10 bucks an hour?

Ahh here we go ladies and gentlemen. Ref rigging. The last gasp of a desperate, pathetic troll.
Of course when all the facts and all the loses add up you can always blame the refs. It's easy.
Jordan Farmer is one of the 3 best players in the world. Tunisia is one of the top NT in the world. Don't believe me? Well every time they/ he lost it is because of ref rigging, bad coaching, the other team using PED, and any other excuse I can make up so I don't have to admit that Spanoulis is one of the biggest losers in basketball history.

Euroleague
01-26-2014, 07:34 PM
I know who Varspilius is, I'm not stupid. Unfortunately, he couldn't hang with NBA guys for more than 32 games at 9mpg. He's still got another chance to prove he's NBA material though.

I think this is an important juncture in his career. If he really wants to follow in the footsteps of his idols like Giannis, he's got a lot of work to do.

Giannis could not really hang in Greek 2nd division.

Giannis worships Spanoulis.

Euroleague
01-26-2014, 07:35 PM
Ahh here we go ladies and gentlemen. Ref rigging. The last gasp of a desperate, pathetic troll.
Of course when all the facts and all the loses add up you can always blame the refs. It's easy.
Jordan Farmer is one of the 3 best players in the world. Tunisia is one of the top NT in the world. Don't believe me? Well every time they/ he lost it is because of ref rigging, bad coaching, the other team using PED, and any other excuse I can make up so I don't have to admit that Spanoulis is one of the biggest losers in basketball history.

Yep. As usual, he admits it all. He's making minimum wage obviously. Oh, and USA and NBA PED scandal is breaking soon. So enjoy.

Your medals will retracted.

Milbuck
01-26-2014, 07:37 PM
Giannis could not really hang in Greek 2nd division.

Giannis worships Spanoulis.

Giannis in his rookie season in the NBA averages more points, assists, rebounds, steals, and blocks on better shooting than prime Varspilius did in the NBA.

Euroleague
01-26-2014, 07:38 PM
Giannis in his rookie season in the NBA averages more points, assists, rebounds, steals, and blocks on better shooting than prime Varspilius did in the NBA.

And he worships Spanoulis, and IF, IF, IF he makes Greece's national team this summer (he FAILED to make it last summer) he will be backing up Spanoulis.

If you have an actual point, feel free to make it. Otherwise, STFU.

moe94
01-26-2014, 07:39 PM
If you have an actual point, feel free to make it. Otherwise STFU.

His point is that your idol was a monumental flop in the NBA.

Milbuck
01-26-2014, 07:42 PM
And he worships Spanoulis, and IF, IF, IF he makes Greece's national team (he FAILED to make it this last summer) he will be backing up Spanoulis).

If you have an actual point, feel free to make it. Otherwise STFU.
Man you are one angry person.
I seriously think with hard work and determination, Spanoulis could crack an NBA roster. With a little luck his ceiling could be a poor man's Darius Morris.

Euroleague
01-26-2014, 07:43 PM
I seriously think with hard work and determination, Spanoulis could crack an NBA roster. With a little luck his ceiling could be a poor man's Darius Morris.

Funny, considering Olympiacos, Spanoulis' team, offered Morris a contract about 2-3 weeks ago to be their 3rd string point guard.

With a lot of hard work, you might one day be able to learn how to feed yourself.

Milbuck
01-26-2014, 07:47 PM
Funny, considering Olympiacos, Spanoulis' team, offered Morris a contract about 2-3 weeks ago to be their 3rd string point guard.

With a lot of hard work, you might one day be able to learn how to feed yourself.
Olympiacos must be staggering their lineup, considering Morris also put up better stats in basically every statistical category in the NBA than prime Varspilius.

EDIT: You seem to be editing all your posts, adding insults and little bits here and there. I think you should slow down, think out your comments before posting them. Friendly advice :cheers:

gabepizza
01-26-2014, 07:58 PM
Yep. As usual, he admits it all. He's making minimum wage obviously. Oh, and USA and NBA PED scandal is breaking soon. So enjoy.

Your medals will retracted.

I wouldn't hold my breath on that one. :roll:

Euroleague
01-27-2014, 06:41 PM
I wouldn't hold my breath on that one. :roll:

Why do you think someone is handing over all power just like that? Yeah, you really are a lowly grunt NBA employee..........

JUDGE WITNESS
01-27-2014, 06:57 PM
god damn dat ether

Euroleague
01-27-2014, 09:37 PM
god damn dat ether

Yeah, real "ether" when Olympiacos was offering Morris to be the 3rd string point guard of the team, when Spanoulis is the first string.

Serious "ether".............

But hey, news update.......Acie Law blew his knee out, and from what I heard Morris might still have a chance........he might still have a shot at getting the contract now..................

:lol :oldlol: :roll:

:facepalm :rolleyes:

MrC1991
01-27-2014, 09:55 PM
Are you from Europe, Euroleague?

Milbuck
01-27-2014, 10:00 PM
Yeah, real "ether" when Olympiacos was offering Morris to be the 3rd string point guard of the team, when Spanoulis is the first string.

Serious "ether".............

But hey, news update.......Acie Law blew his knee out, and from what I heard Morris might still have a chance........he might still have a shot at getting the contract not..................

:lol :oldlol: :roll:

:facepalm :rolleyes:

How long before Morris takes over the starting spot? I give it till the Euroleague all star break.

gabepizza
01-27-2014, 10:31 PM
Why do you think someone is handing over all power just like that? Yeah, you really are a lowly grunt NBA employee..........

Because he's 71.
BTW My sister's husband's close friend is dating Adam Silver.

smoovegittar
01-27-2014, 11:01 PM
He's on his way, for certain.

wally_world
01-27-2014, 11:42 PM
If you replaced Dragic with another top PG in the L, I don't think there'll be a huge decline if any. Maybe just CP3 and the Clips because of late game situations.

ballup
01-28-2014, 12:36 AM
Dang, Milbuck trolling game so good.

Euroleague
01-28-2014, 04:41 PM
How long before Morris takes over the starting spot? I give it till the Euroleague all star break.

They don't have an all star break in Euroleague you tool.

Rooster
01-28-2014, 05:26 PM

Morris will probably like Tyus Edney over there:bowdown:

Euroleague superstar:oldlol:

His bench buddy Mini Mamba

Is tearing those slow as molasses Euros back doors

He's averaging 21 points in 27 minutes with 57 % shooting to boot:bowdown: :oldlol: :facepalm

Milbuck
01-28-2014, 05:29 PM
They don't have an all star break in Euroleague you tool.
Okay, the EL dunk contest then.

Boarder Patrol
01-28-2014, 05:30 PM
You know they can't dunk over there :roll:

Rooster
01-28-2014, 05:35 PM
You know they can't dunk over there :roll:

White Mamba was blocking 7 shots a game there:roll:

And he could barely jump over piece of paper:oldlol:

gyu
02-09-2014, 12:05 PM
Coach nick :applause: