01-23-2014, 11:47 PM
Prime Pau Gasol vs Prime Chris Bosh.

Who's the better player?

FreezingTsmoove
01-23-2014, 11:48 PM
Durant obviously. but Pau is better than Bosh

Bandito
They are good at what they do so I would say they are equal at best. But I still give the edge to Pau because he is a Laker:rockon:

plowking
I'd say Gasol. More reliable in the post, and generally got better looks than Bosh could given his frame.

Bosh has been better for a few years now though, and in the end, he might go down as a better player, simply due to his career path.

GoranDragon
Durant obviously. but Pau is better than Bosh
Thanks.:cheers:

DFish24
01-23-2014, 11:49 PM
Bosh/Wade>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gasol/Odom.

Kobe Wins.

Bandito
01-23-2014, 11:50 PM
Bosh/Wade>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gasol/Odom/Bynum.

Kobe Wins.
Fixed:cheers:

GoranDragon
01-23-2014, 11:51 PM
Bosh/Wade>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gasol/Odom.

Kobe Wins.
:coleman: Get out of this thread if you have an hidden agenda.

gts
01-23-2014, 11:52 PM
Good now that we have that cleared up with can wait for Goran'dMoran to make his Kobe had a better bigman than Lebron did thread

Bandito
:coleman: Get out of this thread if you have an hidden agenda.
because you don't have one:roll:

Mr. Jabbar
i dont know, which was able to win a playoff game in their former team?

NumberSix
Bosh

GoranDragon
01-23-2014, 11:53 PM
Bosh had 0 pts in game 7 while Gasol had a case for FMVP in both his title runs.

ripthekik
01-23-2014, 11:54 PM
Interesting, tonight's matchup they were both the man of their teams with the real star sitting out.

red1
01-23-2014, 11:55 PM
Prime gasol carried his team to two chips. Bosh just did the same though so I would say it's all evened up. If bosh does get the three-peat though the book should be closed on this discussion. Three rings as the man> two rings as the man

Marlo_Stanfield
prime Gasol by a country mile:facepalm
could do everything and was a strong defensive anchor.
also prime Gasol was better than prime Kobe so he was better than prime Bosh too:applause:

Mr. Jabbar
Gasol had a case for FMVP in both his title runs.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-oH9JQF-jQmw/UuHZtYDNjFI/AAAAAAAABHc/dgjYiYupwUc/s1600/facepalm.gif

GoranDragon
01-23-2014, 11:56 PM
Interesting, tonight's matchup they were both the man of their teams with the real star sitting out.
Go worry about Kobe walking again boy.:roll:

King James dropped 27/13/6 in front of your crippled hero today, bet that made you cry a little.:oldlol:

Mr. Jabbar
01-23-2014, 11:57 PM

:lol

ripthekik
01-23-2014, 11:57 PM
Go worry about Kobe walking again boy.:roll:

King James dropped 27/13/6 in front of your crippled hero today, bet that made you cry a little.:oldlol:
he was definitely good in a second option capability. This gives him opportunity to statpad some more.

Bosh was definitely the man today with 31 points on 68% and 0 turnovers.

Droid101
01-23-2014, 11:59 PM
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/7233/ether4aa.jpg

TheMarkMadsen
01-24-2014, 12:02 AM
So... you're insulting an injured player because of his injury? You're going to get banned for that.

he should but he wont

Bandito
01-24-2014, 12:04 AM
we usuallly draw a line here when it comes to injuries, its not cool to make fun of them dude, specially when your idol caused it
http://basketsession.com/files/2012/05/lebron-voodoo.jpeg
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

GoranDragon
01-24-2014, 12:05 AM
Lebron being the best player in the world indirectly caused Kobe to be mentally fragile and hurt himself. Wow.:oldlol: :oldlol:

Anyway can we stay on topic? Prime Gasol over Prime Bosh anyday for me.

Bandito
Foreign Lebron stans always too serious and take things too far :facepalm
Is like they actually think people care that much about who's better than who right?

Mr. Jabbar
Just warms my heart to see this.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-oH9JQF-jQmw/UuHZtYDNjFI/AAAAAAAABHc/dgjYiYupwUc/s1600/facepalm.gif

nice editing, but not fast enough backpedaling:

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/208/dtmv.png (https://imageshack.com/i/5sdtmvp)

red1
gorandragon that is low man. it is ok to make jokes about the rape because we all know it was bullshit but when you make jokes about injuries you are crossing over into ripthekik territory. you dont want to be that guy trust me so have some class please and walk the high road. just because your idol is a choking bald fggt doesnt mean you have to be one as well. does that make sense? and I dont like to use capitals to start the sentence because it makes the paragraph harder to read

bdreason
Prime Gasol was undoubtedly better. Better post scorer, better rebounder, better passer, better defender. All Bosh really had on Gasol was more range on his jumper, and a better face-up game. People forget Bosh was really good at facing up and getting to the rim / ft line when he played in Toronto. I'd like to see the Heat give Bosh more ISO's as opposed to always forcing him to score of drive and kicks.

imdaman99
01-24-2014, 12:06 AM
How many playoff wins did Bosh have with the Raptors? Was it more than 0?

Marlo_Stanfield
01-24-2014, 12:06 AM
http://basketsession.com/files/2012/05/lebron-voodoo.jpeg
its funny but lets not act as if Kobe would have been any threat to BronBron in the playoffs:roll:

red1
01-24-2014, 12:07 AM
Not funny. You are only funny when you don't try so hard.
:coleman:

GoranDragon
01-24-2014, 12:08 AM
nice editing, but not fast enough backpedaling
I didn't see the "Bossip" watermark you fool, and Kobe looked good in a suit.:roll:

Bandito
01-24-2014, 12:08 AM
gorandragon that is low man. it is ok to make jokes about the rape because we all know it was bullshit but when you make jokes about injuries you are crossing over into ripthekik territory. you dont want to be that guy trust me so have some class please and walk the high road. just because your idol is a choking bald fggt doesnt mean you have to be one as well. does that make sense? and I dont like to use capitals to start the sentence because it makes the paragraph harder to read
red1 is becoming one of my favorite posters here...

Bandito
01-24-2014, 12:09 AM
I didn't see the "Bossip" watermark you fool, and Kobe looked good in a suit.:roll:
making excuses...I wonder if GoranDragic alt is pauk?

Bandito
01-24-2014, 12:10 AM
:coleman:
Just giving you some tips bro, don't :coleman: me:(

GoranDragon
01-24-2014, 12:10 AM
making excuses...I wonder if GoranDragic alt is pauk?
No. But I consider pauk a great poster who gets a lot of unnecessary hate all because of Kobetards being insecure.

Mr. Jabbar
01-24-2014, 12:12 AM
No. But I consider pauk a great poster who gets a lot of unnecessary hate all because of Kobetards being insecure.

no1 hates pauk, we have fun with him..

GoranDragon
01-24-2014, 12:13 AM
no1 hates pauk, we have fun with him..
sure :rolleyes:

Bandito
01-24-2014, 12:14 AM
Who the heck hates pauk? He is one of the most famous member here. We love him.

chazzy
01-24-2014, 12:14 AM
insecure.
That defines everything about you. All of your posts, your user title, everything reeks of insecurity. You hate Durant because you're insecure about people comparing him to Lebron. You hate Kobe and are glad he's injured because you're insecure about people comparing him to Lebron. You are officially the worst poster of the 2013/2014 class combined. Congrats :applause:

GoranDragon
01-24-2014, 12:15 AM
You are officially the worst poster of the 2013/2014 class combined.
No I'm not.

Mr. Jabbar
01-24-2014, 12:16 AM
No I'm not.

righttocensor agrees with this but dont get too cawcky you're not far behind :lol

Black and White
01-24-2014, 12:23 AM
meanwhile YOUR man was sitting courtside crippled and depressed. Beautiful.:lol

There is an unspoken line that you DO NOT mock another persons injury, I think its called.....wait.....it think its called being a HUMAN and having compassion and respect for others :facepalm

Bandito
01-24-2014, 12:25 AM
There is an unspoken line that you DO NOT mock another persons injury, I think its called.....wait.....it think its called being a HUMAN and having compassion and respect for others :facepalm
I've never seen Kobe stans make fun of Wade's injuries (when he was being compared to Kobe back in 2010). He is just :facepalm

Black and White
01-24-2014, 12:26 AM
I've never seen Kobe stans make fun of Wade's injuries (when he was being compared to Kobe back in 2010). He is just :facepalm

Exactly, it's an unspoken line that we as humans stick to, what he said is just taking it way too far....

SamuraiSWISH
01-24-2014, 12:28 AM
Prime gasol carried his team to two chips
:oldlol:

Anyway, prime Gasol kind of easily. Especially when taking into his play into account for Spain. Bosh was legit, close in production, and even team success. But Gasol was the better all around player.

GoranDragon
01-24-2014, 12:29 AM
Anyway, prime Gasol kind of easily. Especially when taking into his play into account for Spain. Bosh was legit, close in production, and even team success. But Gasol was the better all around player.
MJ fan knows the truth. They recognises greatness in prime Gasol.:bowdown:

houston
01-24-2014, 12:31 AM
Bosh easily Gasol never got any shine until he got with Kobe. He was just a 1x all-star before Kobe. At least Bosh made all-nba 2nd team and multi time all-star before the Heat. Gasol can't win a playoff game without Kobe :roll:

Angel Face
01-24-2014, 12:34 AM

deja vu
01-24-2014, 12:35 AM
Bosh was a legit superstar during his Toronto days. Gasol was good but methinks he's just a great second option not a franchise level player.

Bosh was a franchise level player. Yeah he sucks nowadays but put him on a lottery team and he'll average like 24/10.

red1
01-24-2014, 12:43 AM

No troll I'll take gasol because even though he is soft at least he has a slightly bigger frame allowing him to play center more naturally. Bostrich is undersized against the better centers of the league and needs to be paired with a real center. As a first option I would take bostrich all day

ripthekik
01-24-2014, 12:58 AM
This guy actually has to sinks to the level of laughing at another player's injury :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm
and especially when he's in his 18th? season.
That's why people on this board respect the kobe side more. Lebron stans will throw out fake numbers, laugh at injuries. Lowest of the low. Dude should be banned.

Bandito
01-24-2014, 01:00 AM
No troll I'll take gasol because even though he is soft at least he has a slightly bigger frame allowing him to play center more naturally. Bostrich is undersized against the better centers of the league and needs to be paired with a real center. As a first option I would take bostrich all day
Boshtrish not a center though...Gasol is.

Bandito
01-24-2014, 01:01 AM
This guy actually has to sinks to the level of laughing at another player's injury :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm
That's why people on this board respect the kobe side more. Lebron stans will throw out fake numbers, laugh at injuries. Lowest of the low. Dude should be banned.
Kobe side? Really? You really said that???:facepalm

GoranDragon
Boshtrish not a center though...Gasol is.
Both big man.

What's with LA and elite big man...:eek: :eek:

red1
he has barely been here a month yet he is already a much better poster than you :lol

El Gato Negro
01-24-2014, 01:02 AM
ill take prime gasol

ripthekik
01-24-2014, 01:03 AM
he has barely been here a month yet he is already a much better poster than you :lol
Funny, it seems your only purpose on this board is to talk about other posters.
"You are a shiit poster"
"You are a good poster" etc etc etc
constitutes of 70% of your posts. Funniest of all is at least we're here to talk ball.. you're just here to commentate :roll: :roll: :roll:

red1
01-24-2014, 01:05 AM
Funny, it seems your only purpose on this board is to talk about other posters.
"You are a shiit poster"
"You are a good poster" etc etc etc
constitutes of 70% of your posts. Funniest of all is at least we're here to talk ball.. you're just here to commentate :roll: :roll: :roll:
im sorry bro but you are one f*cking shitty-ass bundle of sticks-ass poster

ripthekik
01-24-2014, 01:06 AM
71%

btw you grown any height since we last talked? You posted you were 5'10" last we talked.Hopefully you are still growing and have gained an inch or two.

GoranDragon
01-24-2014, 01:07 AM
:applause: :roll:

Jameerthefear
01-24-2014, 01:09 AM
ripthekik can suck my dick

ripthekik
01-24-2014, 01:10 AM
ripthekik can suck my dick
here comes the anime loving pedophile :roll: :roll: :roll:

GoranDragon
01-24-2014, 01:11 AM
So far it's the consensus pick that Prime Gasol >>> Prime Bosh.

Oh my look at the history of ELITE big man in LA history.:eek: :eek:

ripthekik
01-24-2014, 01:13 AM
So far it's the consensus pick that Prime Gasol >>> Prime Bosh.

Oh my look at the history of ELITE big man in LA history.:eek: :eek:
Have you looked at the mirror yet, after leaving your computer which you have been on for 5 hours, and thought about what you just did? How pathetic it is to laugh at an athlete's injury, especially when he is at the end of his career? Did you think it through?

AnaheimLakers24
01-24-2014, 01:16 AM
the spaniard!!!
09 kobe and gasol would take down any team in todays league. best duo of the last 10 years. only second to kobe and shaq

GoranDragon
01-24-2014, 01:16 AM
the spaniard!!!
09 kobe and gasol would take down any team in todays league. best duo of the last 10 years. only second to kobe and shaq
kobe and gasol, kobe and shaq...seems to me Kobe can't do it ALONE.

AnaheimLakers24
01-24-2014, 01:18 AM
no shit :confusedshrug:
still the best duos of the past 20 years

ripthekik
01-24-2014, 01:20 AM
At least he can do it in pairs instead of triples..

red1
01-24-2014, 01:51 AM
71%

btw you grown any height since we last talked? You posted you were 5'10" last we talked.Hopefully you are still growing and have gained an inch or two.
what?

ripthekik
01-24-2014, 01:54 AM
what?
Don't lie, you and I both know you posted 5'10" as your height.. are you going to completely deny that now? Have you erased the post? If you have.. there is no proof, but that's fine.. cause I now know it's true :oldlol:

red1
01-24-2014, 02:16 AM
Don't lie, you and I both know you posted 5'10" as your height.. are you going to completely deny that now? Have you erased the post? If you have.. there is no proof, but that's fine.. cause I now know it's true :oldlol:
:wtf: who makes up conversations with strangers? you are strange for real

SamuraiSWISH
01-24-2014, 02:24 AM
http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/wtf/grand/kobe_bryan_wtf.gif

AnaheimLakers24
01-24-2014, 02:25 AM
acting like insidehoops isnt a part of your daily life. you two might as well be siblings

red1
01-24-2014, 02:33 AM
acting like insidehoops isnt a part of your daily life. you two might as well be siblings
I love ish but please, that honorless lying scoundrel is no relative of mine. I should discipline his mother for letting him turn out this way

red1
01-24-2014, 02:35 AM
and when i say discipline ofc i mean fck repeatedly

riseagainst
01-24-2014, 02:39 AM
the lebron stans in this thread.

:roll: :roll:

secund2nun
01-24-2014, 03:28 AM
As was said before...Gasol= the real finals MVP in 09 and 10 made up for Kobe and his historically bad game 7s like 09 Houston and 10 Boston..meanwhile Bosh gets injured for a big chunk of the 12 playoffs and gets raped by Indy/SA in 2013 and has 0 points in game 7.

ripthekik
01-24-2014, 04:26 AM
Ok, completely denying it now? I've brought this up before and you acknowledged that post before..
This is how I know it's true :roll: :roll: :roll:
So you are a canadian midget.. no wonder why there's so much anger in you:confusedshrug:

Qwertyazerty
01-24-2014, 05:29 AM
clearly Gasol.

In his prime, Gasol made every single final of each tournament (NBA + summer international competition) he played and that during 3 consecutive years. He was the only player to do that.

Also, the 3 PO games Bosh has won as the man are in the easier conference. In seven full seasons of Bosh in Toronto he only managed to bring his team twice into the eastern conference PO, Pau in his 6 and a half seasons in Memphis brought them 3 times to western conference.

Bosh has won 2 games versus New Jersey in PO and 1 versus Orlando not something to be specially proud either.

GoranDragon
01-24-2014, 06:54 AM
clearly Gasol.

In his prime, Gasol made every single final of each tournament (NBA + summer international competition) he played and that during 3 consecutive years. He was the only player to do that.

Also, the 3 PO games Bosh has won as the man are in the easier conference. In seven full seasons of Bosh in Toronto he only managed to bring his team twice into the eastern conference PO, Pau in his 6 and a half seasons in Memphis brought them 3 times to western conference.

Bosh has won 2 games versus New Jersey in PO and 1 versus Orlando not something to be specially proud either.
Gasol had a case for FMVP in 2011.:cheers:

Cold soul
01-24-2014, 07:35 AM
nice editing, but not fast enough backpedaling:

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/208/dtmv.png (https://imageshack.com/i/5sdtmvp)

Wow what an awful human being and scumbag GoranDragon truly is. How is he not banned yet? Cheering and celebrating a athlete injury is pretty low class.

SavageMode
01-24-2014, 07:42 AM
Kobe Stans derailing this because they know Gasol led the Lakers in Win Shares throughout 2008-2011

True Lakers MVP

Next Kids.

Marlo_Stanfield
01-24-2014, 07:43 AM
As was said before...Gasol= the real finals MVP in 09 and 10 made up for Kobe and his historically bad game 7s like 09 Houston and 10 Boston..meanwhile Bosh gets injured for a big chunk of the 12 playoffs and gets raped by Indy/SA in 2013 and has 0 points in game 7.
good post:applause:

Marlo_Stanfield
01-24-2014, 07:45 AM
Prime Gasol was more important for Lakers wins than Prime Kobe. i dont even know how this is even debatable. Since prime Kobe> prime Bosh Gasol is of course better than prime Bosh:applause:

SavageMode
01-24-2014, 07:48 AM
Prime Gasol has a back to the basket game, can shoot just as good, if not better than Gasol and has led the Lakers in Win Shares throughout 2008-2011. Phil Jackson, GOAT coach teaching Gasol well too.

/endthread.

Kobe Stans ether'd once again.

Must be hard these last 3 years where you have to defend yourselves with any little ammunition you can get against a back to back FMVP who did it as the man.

navy
01-24-2014, 07:53 AM
The answer is clearly Prime Gasol. Although Bosh has been better than him since like 2011

GoranDragon
01-24-2014, 07:54 AM
Prime Gasol was more important for Lakers wins than Prime Kobe. i dont even know how this is even debatable. Since prime Kobe> prime Bosh Gasol is of course better than prime Bosh:applause:
You and SavageMode saved this thread into becoming an agenda driven Kobetard mess.:applause: :applause:

JellyBean
01-24-2014, 08:09 AM
I gotta say Pau of course I am a Lakers fan so my judgement might be slanted a bit :)

knicksman
01-24-2014, 08:15 AM
bosh is even better than wade or else riley wouldnt be interested in him over wade..

yet people are underrating him like hes some role player like gasol

GoranDragon
01-24-2014, 08:19 AM
bosh is even better than wade or else riley wouldnt be interested in him over wade..

yet people are underrating him like hes some role player like gasol
nice try.:roll: :rolleyes:

knicksman
01-24-2014, 08:40 AM
nice try.:roll: :rolleyes:

looks like youre becoming my closet fan.. copying my moves:applause:

im flattered..keep it up follower..

GoranDragon
01-24-2014, 08:42 AM
looks like youre becoming my closet fan.. copying my moves:applause:

im flattered..keep it up follower..
You're the one invading ALL my threads like a virus.:oldlol: :roll:

knicksman
01-24-2014, 08:44 AM
You're the one invading ALL my threads like a virus.:oldlol: :roll:

I never knew this was your thread:lol

GoranDragon
01-24-2014, 08:52 AM
I never knew this was your thread:lol
Op = me = my thread

Why are you stalking me?:oldlol:

red1
01-24-2014, 12:00 PM
Ok, completely denying it now? I've brought this up before and you acknowledged that post before..
This is how I know it's true :roll: :roll: :roll:
So you are a canadian midget.. no wonder why there's so much anger in you:confusedshrug:
are you mentally ill?