PDA

View Full Version : Shaq is an egomaniac

iTare
01-24-2014, 02:51 AM
it's cringe worthy.

Milbuck
01-24-2014, 02:52 AM
Not able to watch Inside the NBA right now, what's he saying?

sportjames23
01-24-2014, 02:53 AM
This just in: water is WET!

iTare
01-24-2014, 02:54 AM
Not able to watch Inside the NBA right now, what's he saying?
The usual, just taking it to an extreme. Making everyone feel uncomfortable by taking jokes seriously and showing off his rings.

buddha
01-24-2014, 02:55 AM
The usual, just taking it to an extreme. Making everyone feel uncomfortable by taking jokes seriously and showing off his rings.

But that is why he is on the show.

iTare
01-24-2014, 02:57 AM
But that is why he is on the show.
Those things aren't entertaining. I highly doubt they hired him for awkward silences. Only thing he brings to the show is Shaqtin a fool

Milbuck
01-24-2014, 02:58 AM

:rolleyes: Shaq being Shaq. The worst part is that you can't talk **** back because of how good he was.

One of these days I wish Kareem or MJ would make a guest appearance and totally shut him down.

red1
01-24-2014, 02:58 AM
The contrast between him and charles makes him look even worse. Charles is a chilled out secure and naturally funny guy, everything that shaq is not. TNT needs to cut this 7-foot baby already

Smook A.
01-24-2014, 02:59 AM
I actually thought shaq would be awesome on Inside the NBA but he's the complete opposite. He's so monotone

moe94
01-24-2014, 02:59 AM
I used to be hard on Shaq but he's cool now. He's at his worst when he's spewing random nonsense and yelling like an idiot. I'm glad Birdman Birdman is done.

therammingman
01-24-2014, 03:01 AM
water is wet

Tking714
01-24-2014, 03:03 AM
I used to be hard on Shaq but he's cool now. He's at his worst when he's spewing random nonsense and yelling like an idiot. I'm glad Birdman Birdman is done.

:lol nah... He just said "Birdman Birdman" like 3 times in a row 10 minutes ago during the highlights

sbw19
Perks agrees.

Ancient Legend
http://nextround.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/shaqfinger.jpg

Solefade
01-24-2014, 03:04 AM
this is the general consensus right? i'm surprised tnt hasn't made this move already

iTare
01-24-2014, 03:06 AM
:rolleyes: Shaq being Shaq. The worst part is that you can't talk **** back because of how good he was.

One of these days I wish Kareem or MJ would make a guest appearance and totally shut him down.
It's so weird that he's that insecure because he's been soo successful in life. Dude is a 7'1 cultural icon, one of the best players of all time.

Ancient Legend
01-24-2014, 03:14 AM
It's so weird that he's that insecure because he's been soo successful in life. Dude is a 7'1 cultural icon, one of the best players of all time.

Not that weird. Pele, Jim Brown, Ali all are more insecure by Shaq's standards.

SpanishACB
01-24-2014, 04:44 AM
The contrast between him and charles makes him look even worse. Charles is a chilled out secure and naturally funny guy, everything that shaq is not. TNT needs to cut this 7-foot baby already

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnltXUtKndg

I watch that and feel the opposite way. I can see Shaq's insecurity glancing at times but it's not a big deal. In retrospect, Barkley is the worst great player at understanding the game of basketball or expressing his views about it. It's like a child talking every single time.

The world pundit in that round table for me.

Not that weird. Pele, Jim Brown, Ali all are more insecure by Shaq's standards.

I don't know about Jim Brown or Ali but Pele is the same kind of insecure. Great players that cannot get over the fact they retired and still need the love they were getting whilst playing, they even get jealous if they see it being given to the new kids on the block (Howard a couple of years ago, Messi... etc)

oarabbus
01-24-2014, 04:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnltXUtKndg

I watch that and feel the opposite way. I can see Shaq's insecurity glancing at times but it's not a big deal. In retrospect, Barkley is the worst great player at understanding the game of basketball or expressing his views about it. It's like a child talking every single time.

The world pundit in that round table for me.

Hey now, Barkley says some retarded sh1t sometimes (well, pretty often) but he does drop some wisdom, can't remember anything off the top of my head... but... he does... sometimes. nvm you're right.

I like listening to Reggie Miller commentate and Jalen Rose has good points to make as well.

SpanishACB
01-24-2014, 04:51 AM
Hey now, Barkley says some retarded sh1t sometimes (well, pretty often) but he does drop some wisdom, can't remember anything off the top of my head... but... he does... sometimes. nvm you're right.

I like listening to Reggie Miller commentate and Jalen Rose has good points to make as well.

Jalen Rose knows basketball. I'd want my daughter to marry Webster though, feet on ground guy all the time.

flipogb
01-24-2014, 05:23 AM
^^Jalen would fit better with the TNT/NBA TV guys than those boring ESPN robots he has to work with

SexSymbol
01-24-2014, 05:51 AM
He's the best on that panel after the JET. Funny, always takes shots, likes to brag, making this more interesting.
Charles should be replaced doe, he's terrible in every way imaginable. He sometimes says something for shock value, thats it, in all other ways he is stupid, not well spoken, likes to overrate everything he loves.

Mr Feeny
01-24-2014, 05:55 AM

Yeah. He's a top 5 player all time but for some reason he's really insecure. Once threatenes to beat up Charles for a joke:facepalm

moe94
01-24-2014, 06:00 AM
^^Jalen would fit better with the TNT/NBA TV guys than those boring ESPN robots he has to work with

What's with the bat?

ArbitraryWater
01-24-2014, 06:08 AM
He's the best on that panel after the JET. Funny, always takes shots, likes to brag, making this more interesting.
Charles should be replaced doe, he's terrible in every way imaginable. He sometimes says something for shock value, thats it, in all other ways he is stupid, not well spoken, likes to overrate everything he loves.

This a joke? Chuck >>>>>>> Shaq

SexSymbol
01-24-2014, 06:20 AM
This a joke? Chuck >>>>>>> Shaq
You must be joking.
Chuck brings nothing but stupidity to the table.
He really sucks, has average knowledge of the game, has clear biases, can't even speak normally.

zoom17
01-24-2014, 06:25 AM
You must be joking.
He really sucks, has average knowledge of the game, has clear biases, can't even speak normally.

:facepalm You can barely understand shaq half the time. You hate Chuck because he makes fun of the lakers all the time:oldlol:

moe94
01-24-2014, 06:29 AM
You must be joking.

Is this what we're doing?

Shaq brings nothing but stupidity to the table
He really sucks, has average knowledge of the game, has clear biases, can't even speak normally
He also yells a lot and has the comedic taste of a retarded 10 year old

oarabbus
01-24-2014, 06:33 AM
Is this what we're doing?

Shaq brings nothing but stupidity to the table
He really sucks, has average knowledge of the game, has clear biases, can't even speak normally
He also yells a lot and has the comedic taste of a retarded 10 year old

Shaqtin a fool is pretty sick though

moe94
01-24-2014, 06:34 AM
Shaqtin a fool is pretty sick though

I love Shaq. Dude was just tripping over Chuck.

GoranDragon
01-24-2014, 06:57 AM
Dude is straight alpha. Almost single-handedly brought a 3-peat to LA.

ILLsmak
01-24-2014, 08:32 AM
haha I don't think Shaq is insecure or an egomaniac. He's just honest. I think a lot of the time when he's "taking jokes too seriously", he's playing around.

I think all of those guys are cool. haha.

Lemme tell you somethin'...

-Smak

CelticBaller
01-24-2014, 10:56 AM
This would be glorious

Marlo_Stanfield
01-24-2014, 11:05 AM
nobody is as bad as Steve Kerr. most biased and cliche spewing retard ever allowed to commentate games. so crazy this idiotic scrub is a nba commentator:facepalm :facepalm

NumberSix
01-24-2014, 11:07 AM
Suit jacket guy?

SpanishACB
01-24-2014, 11:43 AM
nobody is as bad as Steve Kerr. most biased and cliche spewing retard ever allowed to commentate games. so crazy this idiotic scrub is a nba commentator:facepalm :facepalm
obvious troll is obvious

steve kerr is the opposite of all that and it's common knowledge