PDA

View Full Version : I might be anti-LeBron but it's still his league.

Upgrayedd
01-24-2014, 03:20 AM
Everyone is ready to hand the league over to Durant and say he's the best player. I'm not a big fan of LeBron at all and hate the Miami Heat. But just like everyone who said LeBron was nothing until he won a ring, the same should be said about Durant. Until Durant wins a ring, LeBron is still the greatest in the league right now.

moe94
01-24-2014, 03:22 AM
Forget rings, Durant isn't even a better individual player than LeBron yet. People need to calm down.

Wavves
01-24-2014, 03:23 AM
The only people saying its Durant's league are the new Durant Stans that are appearing and Kobe Stans.

Everyone will admit Durant is the best player in the league right now and is currently the MVP, even Lebron Stans are admitting this, but until Durant wins the championship, Lebron is still #1

J Shuttlesworth
01-24-2014, 03:26 AM
lol of course it's his league. These "Durant fans" are mostly Kobe fans trying anything they can to make it seem like Lebron is not > Kobe. Their desperation just ends up serving as a compliment to LeBron. He's so good that he makes stans of other players incredibly desperate to prove their worth.

All Net
01-24-2014, 03:30 AM
Of course it is. He has won 4 MVP

Mr. Jabbar
01-24-2014, 03:34 AM
i dont know guys, you have your points and all but my eyes, they are pleased when I watch durant, and i rather watch durant than lebron, this aint hatin', its the eye test at its best. kd has something special going on, something i havent felt since kobe

All Net
01-24-2014, 03:42 AM
It should be Durant

SamuraiSWISH
01-24-2014, 03:44 AM
[QUOTE=All Net]Of course it is. He has won 4 MVP

moe94
01-24-2014, 03:45 AM
That gif is next level.

iTare
01-24-2014, 03:47 AM
i dont know guys, you have your points and all but my eyes, they are pleased when I watch durant, and i rather watch durant than lebron, this aint hatin', its the eye test at its best. kd has something special going on, something i havent felt since kobe
Do you wear a scouter like a DBZ character, Mr Jabbar? And if so, can you tell me what prime Kobe's power level was? Thx.

J Shuttlesworth
01-24-2014, 03:47 AM
I can respect that. For example, I enjoy watching Kobe more than I watch Duncan. However, I consider Duncan the greater overall player.

J Shuttlesworth
01-24-2014, 03:48 AM
Kobe stans aka LeBron haters aka "Durant stans" just mad about, in essence:

http://cdn.gifbay.com/2013/02/this_sums_up_lebron_vs_kobe-32354.gif
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ioiilpVlhtI/UuHgvBDL-TI/AAAAAAAABH4/mrDo0MR1OnA/s1600/KOBEFACEPALM.gif

moe94
01-24-2014, 03:50 AM
I can respect that. For example, I enjoy watching Kobe more than I watch Duncan. However, I consider Duncan the greater overall player.

Respect what? Jabbar is trolling with that eye test stuff. :biggums:

J Shuttlesworth
01-24-2014, 03:51 AM
And I'm trolling him back with the Duncan > Kobe stuff :biggums:

moe94
01-24-2014, 03:53 AM

But Duncan > Kobe :coleman:

J Shuttlesworth
01-24-2014, 03:55 AM
Damn well I guess I can get with that :cheers: :lol

Mr. Jabbar
01-24-2014, 03:58 AM
Do you wear a scouter like a DBZ character, Mr Jabbar?

i do

And if so, can you tell me what prime Kobe's power level was? Thx.

Cold soul
01-24-2014, 03:58 AM

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/gallery/wtf/kobe.gif

Mr. Jabbar
01-24-2014, 03:59 AM

:cheers: i knew you were trolling

Cold soul
01-24-2014, 04:00 AM
i do

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwhv2roIab1qd47jqo1_500.gif

Mr. Jabbar
01-24-2014, 04:01 AM

not so much, everyone laughed at the eye test when it was first introduced in this forum.. you can see now is gradually being accepted as a valid parameter to measure greatness, of course you cannot "quantify" or quite "explain" the eye-test, but then again, thats the case for most important things in life

zoom17
01-24-2014, 04:02 AM

:oldlol:

Poetry
01-24-2014, 04:02 AM

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/2579690/bullet-time-o.gifhttp://images.wildammo.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/lebron-flop-3.gif

:D

moe94
01-24-2014, 04:18 AM
not so much, everyone laughed at the eye test when it was first introduced in this forum.. you can see now is gradually being accepted as a valid parameter to measure greatness, of course you cannot "quantify" or quite "explain" the eye-test, but then again, thats the case for most important things in life

I say it's this way because deal with it. :banana: :rockon:

LilEddyCurry
01-24-2014, 04:24 AM
The main people saying he is better are Lebron haters and Kobe stans :oldlol:

zoom17
01-24-2014, 04:27 AM

Agree Lebron saving his best for the playoffs.

ripthekik
01-24-2014, 04:49 AM

Nicolas Batum: Kevin Durant, Not LeBron, Is 'Best Player in the World Right Now'

TheMarkMadsen
01-24-2014, 04:54 AM

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b284/GetOffMyJoystick/reax/7b2d28e1c91c0ebecee0bac66cd8dbb1cb6f1f48AWSAccessK eyId0K4RZZKHSB5N2XYJWF02Expires1326514800Signature VPqlIF9RL73pgpWNpJ6FaJPpdvQ3D.gif

moe94
01-24-2014, 05:00 AM
Nicolas Batum: Kevin Durant, Not LeBron, Is 'Best Player in the World Right Now'
Who trusts some asshole who hits people on the balls with all their might? He's a known liar!

NumberSix
01-24-2014, 05:06 AM
I also believe in the eye test. From what I can see, Kobe's left eye is all fcuked up.

He fails the eye test.

ripthekik
01-24-2014, 05:09 AM
Who trusts some asshole who hits people on the balls with all their might? He's a known liar!
Should I trust one of the NBA's top team's starter who plays the same position and has probably guarded both Lebron and Durant before...

or should I trust some canadian teenage chump who's probably never entered a game of organized basketball?

hmm.. that's a tough decision...

moe94
01-24-2014, 05:14 AM
Should I trust one of the NBA's top team's starter who plays the same position and has probably guarded both Lebron and Durant before...

or should I trust some canadian teenage chump who's probably never entered a game of organized basketball?

When you run out of things to say, bring out the ad hominem. :confusedshrug:

ripthekik
01-24-2014, 05:17 AM
When you run out of things to say, bring out the ad hominem. :confusedshrug:
isn't this what you and the lebron stans are best at doing? :oldlol:

NumberSix
01-24-2014, 05:18 AM
This pineapple tastes better than your lives are worth.

#truestory

moe94
01-24-2014, 05:18 AM
isn't this what you and the lebron stans are best at doing? :oldlol:

Against you? You're a troll and you get mad when people say you troll. I'll never understand that shit. Own it, rip. You're a funny dude sometimes.

Mango doe >>>>>>>

AintNoSunshine
01-24-2014, 05:43 AM
Kobe stans are so easy to read... But KD deserves the overreaction, he's been on a tear.

Nash
01-24-2014, 05:59 AM

For years you refused to believe when everybody was and is saying that Lebron is the best but now you want to fully believe in Batum's words?

You are the biggest hypocrite on this forum. Jabbar and the rest of the Lebron haters are fun but you have mad hate and you could use any logic, even things you never agreed with before to turn them against Lebron in an argument.

ripthekik
01-24-2014, 06:06 AM
For years you refused to believe when everybody was and is saying that Lebron is the best but now you want to fully believe in Batum's words?

You are the biggest hypocrite on this forum. Jabbar and the rest of the Lebron haters are fun but you have mad hate and you could use any logic, even things you never agreed with before to turn them against Lebron in an argument.
what? i've been truthful from day 1.
When Lebron was the best, I said it. Many times. I said Lebron was the best player in the league multiple times on this site for the last 2 years. I don't deny it.

But today he's no longer the best. And likewise I won't deny it.

You don't realize I've just been saying the truth all along. Despite not liking lebron, I admitted he was the best. Now it's time for yall to do the same.

moe94
01-24-2014, 06:09 AM
what? i've been truthful from day 1.
When Lebron was the best, I said it. Many times. I said Lebron was the best player in the league multiple times on this site for the last 2 years. I don't deny it.

But today he's no longer the best. And likewise I won't deny it.

You don't realize I've just been saying the truth all along. Despite not liking lebron, I admitted he was the best. Now it's time for yall to do the same.

Explain how Durant is the best now, but LeBron wasn't the best since 2008 and maybe I'll take you seriously.

NumberSix
01-24-2014, 06:11 AM
Explain how Durant is the best now, but LeBron wasn't the best since 2008 and maybe I'll take you seriously.
Rip is a known liar.

ripthekik
01-24-2014, 06:17 AM
Lebron is the best for the last 2 seasons. 2008-2009 he wasn't the clear-cut number 1 player, and no one except lebron stans will argue so.

2009 it was Kobe/Wade/Lebron, and very arguable.
Last two seasons it was clear cut lebron.
This season it is clearly Durant.

moe94
01-24-2014, 06:27 AM
Lebron is the best for the last 2 seasons. 2008-2009 he wasn't the clear-cut number 1 player, and no one except lebron stans will argue so.

2009 it was Kobe/Wade/Lebron, and very arguable.
Last two seasons it was clear cut lebron.
This season it is clearly Durant.

What the hell are you talking about?

08-09 LeBron was more clear cut as the best individual player than Durant is now. How can you even begin to suggest otherwise?

Wade? LeBron had his stats with a much better record.

Kobe wasn't the individual player either of them were since 08. In fact, there is nothing outside team accomplishments that puts Kobe over LeBron in 08. Zero.

You need some consistency or people will not take you seriously. Spewing shit like stans isn't helping your cause, either.

ripthekik
01-24-2014, 06:42 AM
What the hell are you talking about?

08-09 LeBron was more clear cut as the best individual player than Durant is now. How can you even begin to suggest otherwise?

Wade? LeBron had his stats with a much better record.

Kobe wasn't the individual player either of them were since 08. In fact, there is nothing outside team accomplishments that puts Kobe over LeBron in 08. Zero.

You need some consistency or people will not take you seriously. Spewing shit like stans isn't helping your cause, either.
That is your belief. Open a thread and see. 08-09 the top 3 is Kobe/Wade/Lebron in no order. This is the only consensus we can reach, anything else is just opinion. ISH has never accepted lebron as the clear #1 in 2008, what the hell are you talking about.

moe94
01-24-2014, 06:52 AM
That is your belief. Open a thread and see. 08-09 the top 3 is Kobe/Wade/Lebron in no order. This is the only consensus we can reach, anything else is just opinion. ISH has never accepted lebron as the clear #1 in 2008, what the hell are you talking about.

Couldn't care less what the consensus is.

I'm talking about you and you alone. I want you to follow your own BS.

I have zero patience for that eye test nonsense so if you're going to champion it, never reply to me because I will laugh at you. It's subjective BS that has no place in any real discussion. It's all subjective, of course, but we're trying to narrow down cop outs and eye test is the biggest one there is.

If Durant is the best, right now, by virtue of stats because there is no other argument, then how is LeBron not the best in 08? Are you saying Kobe was even comparable to LeBron at that point, statistically? We're not talking MVP here. We're talking individual player and what constitutes such a label as to being the best.

Let's compare, shall we?

LeBron: 30/8/7
Kobe: 28/6/5

Don't look into efficiency or advanced metrics because they don't favor Kobe on any level. You should understand this by now. It's common sense.

Essentially what we're looking at here is that idea that you're absolutely ready to crown Durant as the number 1 player in the league after half a season of regular play, when LeBron had an entire season where he took a shit all over Kobe yet you won't even entertain the idea that maybe he was already better?

I'm not buying your junk, homey. You say one thing but then don't follow through on a similar circumstance because it's against an agenda you need to follow. You know what that's called? It's called a troll being a troll.

Stop acting liking you're not transparent and irrational. :coleman:

ripthekik
01-24-2014, 07:22 AM
Couldn't care less what the consensus is.

Stopped right there. Don't waste your and my time. I believe for the same reasons as everyone does for the reason why there is no consensus #1 player in 2008. Don't see why I should have to explain anything more to you, do a simple search: "2008 best player" on this site and you'll see your answer.

2009 is definitely more arguable. 2008? Not. In fact just go to your friend gorandick's recent thread saying lebron has been clear cut best for whatever years.. ignore the lebron stans and find the subjective posts. No one will say Lebron is the best in 2008.

moe94
01-24-2014, 07:29 AM
You're a joke, rip. Have some shame sometimes. I'd also love to live in a world where I believe you did stop reading. Fact is, you had no answer to your obvious double standard. It's okay to troll, but to pretend like you're not one is asinine.

SavageMode
01-24-2014, 07:36 AM
Rip getting ether'd once again like in his Chris bosh thread

ripthekik
01-24-2014, 07:46 AM
You're a joke, rip. Have some shame sometimes. I'd also love to live in a world where I believe you did stop reading. Fact is, you had no answer to your obvious double standard. It's okay to troll, but to pretend like you're not one is asinine.
Im on my phone so yes, i am sorry but i wont spend time on it since you won't even acknowledge that lebron was not the best in 2008. Oh, and stats arent the only thing. Difficulty of vide, teammates, shouldering your team, etc all contributes to being the best player. It just happens so that even kds stats say he is better, ending all argument.

ripthekik
01-24-2014, 07:47 AM
Edit button not working on phone, i meant difficulty of conference

sportjames23
01-24-2014, 07:54 AM
Everyone is ready to hand the league over to Durant and say he's the best player. I'm not a big fan of LeBron at all and hate the Miami Heat. But just like everyone who said LeBron was nothing until he won a ring, the same should be said about Durant. Until Durant wins a ring, LeBron is still the greatest in the league right now.

When did the NBA become the LBA?

GoranDragon
01-24-2014, 08:00 AM
Rip getting ether'd once again like in his Chris bosh thread
What's new.:roll:

knicksman
01-24-2014, 08:09 AM
it shouldve durants league since 2011. its just that lebron is wise enough(unlike his fans)to delay it through cheating

poido123
01-24-2014, 09:05 AM
Durant is frontrunner for MVP by a considerable margin this year, but he is not a better player than Lebron yet.

I can see why people would say Durant is better now, but that's mainly through disliking him :oldlol:

Comon guys, Lebron is still the best right now.

HOoopCityJones
01-24-2014, 09:18 AM
Same shit you say about Kevin Durant now , same shit Lebron had to go through.

You need rings to back up this claim of being the best, only blind fans like to dispute this fact. Yet if you ask Legends , former players and Coach's they say different. NOBODY was calling Lebron better than Kobe beside his fans before he won two, nationally he only became the designated best after his first two rings.

The only reason this even became a debate is when he won one.

Don't forget it foos.

Advanced metrics is made up shit ESPN stat geeks try to make their career on.

GoranDragon
01-24-2014, 09:19 AM
[QUOTE=All Net]Of course it is. He has won 4 MVP

poido123
01-24-2014, 09:21 AM
Same shit you say about Kevin Durant now , same shit Lebron had to go through.

You need rings to back up this claim of being the best,only fans like to dispute, ask Legends , former players and Coach's. NOBODY was calling Lebron better than Kobe beside his fans before he won two, nationally he only became the designated best after his first two rings.

The only reason this even became a debate is when he won one.

Don't forget foos.

Advanced metrics is made up shit ESPN stat geeks try to make their career on.

If you join a team of allstars in your prime to win rings( as an example), how does that validate your greatness?

What Durant is doing is remarkable with the supporting cast he has right now. Don't let the ring argument fool you either.

In saying that, I consider Lebron the better player still.

HOoopCityJones
01-24-2014, 09:25 AM
If you join a team of allstars in your prime to win rings( as an example), how does that validate your greatness?

What Durant is doing is remarkable with the supporting cast he has right now. Don't let the ring argument fool you either.

In saying that, I consider Lebron the better player still.

Look, personally I agree with you. If this was the 90's or 80's , Bron would be the laughing stock of the league, but it's an era where all of this shit is cute , and we're letting advanced metrics decide if players are great or not.

So yea in this type of League , Bron is the best.

moe94
01-24-2014, 09:27 AM
Look, personally I agree with you. If this was the 90's or 80's , Bron would be the laughing stock of the league, but it's an era where all of this shit is cute , and we're letting advanced metrics decide if players are great or not.

So yea in this type of League , Bron is the best.

You understand LeBron's raw stats blow Kobe out of the water, right?

HOoopCityJones
01-24-2014, 09:30 AM
You understand LeBron's raw stats blow Kobe out of the water, right?

You mean the few extra Asst and Rebounds or the % you jizz over? :confusedshrug:

Trollsmasher
01-24-2014, 09:32 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-yvgr2z5g-X8/UuHfPENSpqI/AAAAAAAABdU/YCBbVdCwIjA/s1600/win1.gif

moe94
01-24-2014, 09:33 AM
You mean the few extra Asst and Rebounds or the % you jizz over? :confusedshrug:

Yes, disregard what the numbers tell you, disregard what the advanced numbers tell you, none of that means anything as long as you love a man, you can believe he's better.

Some day, I wish to be as deluded as you over a man I'll never meet.

Trollsmasher
01-24-2014, 09:34 AM

More points too:cheers:

HOoopCityJones
01-24-2014, 09:43 AM
Yes, disregard what the numbers tell you, disregard what the advanced numbers tell you, none of that means anything as long as you love a man, you can believe he's better.

Some day, I wish to be as deluded as you over a man I'll never meet.

Wanna know what's deluded? These advanced metrics you clutch too.

Amazed at Centers and PF having a high FG% than most players, when this should be expected with how close they play to the basket, but you're amazed it's that high huh?

Same for Lebron, his big ass should have the higher field goal percentage with how much he goes straight to the cup. Don't even get me started on the other fabrications , supposedly guarding 1-5 and his superior jump shooting. If I only take two jumpers and make both , what is my percent moe?

This is why I think Durant is gonna overall be better than Bron imo, because he plays Kobe's style of what you guys call Hero Ball, yet is more efficient than efficiency's whore.

And what about you ni99a? At least I'm upfront about where my supposed loyalties lay, you on the other hand like to strut around here and pretend like your blood doesn't boil every time someone mentions Bron or the Heat, with your haughty high and mighty ass.

We get it bruh, you're the Beesnees.

moe94
01-24-2014, 09:47 AM
You're right. SFs usually shoot as high as LeBron and on his production, too.

SamuraiSWISH
01-24-2014, 09:48 AM
If I only take two jumpers and make both , what is my percent moe?

This is why I think Durant is gonna overall be better than Bron imo, because he plays Kobe's style of what you guys call Hero Ball, yet is more efficient than efficiency's whore.

And what about you ni99a? At least I'm upfront about where my supposed loyalties lay, you on the other hand like to strut around here and pretend like your blood doesn't boil every time someone mentions Bron or the Heat, with your haughty high and mighty ass.

We get it bruh, you're the Beesnees.
Logged into say

:oldlol:

HOoopCityJones
01-24-2014, 09:51 AM
You're right. SFs usually shoot as high as LeBron and on his production, too.

He's the Shaq of the SF position of this era.

IT should be that way. Answer me this, if you moved Bron to the 5 would he be still averaging those numbers nightly if he's bucking with bigger bodies everynight? Instead of the Paul Georges, Kevin Durant's and Kawaii's of the world? They say he can do it, but I just wanna know what you think.

moe94
01-24-2014, 09:55 AM
He's the Shaq of the SF position of this era.

IT should be that way. Answer me this, if you moved Bron to the 5 would he be still averaging those numbers nightly if he's bucking with bigger bodies everynight? Instead of the Paul Georges, Kevin Durant's and Kawaii's of the world? They say he can do it, but I just wanna know what you think.

Why would that matter? Are you going to act like LeBron isn't a perimeter player? You're making it sound like you can even compare him to Shaq on any level. You're basically using the lame DJ/Chandler argument to mock shooting efficiency. Really?

HOoopCityJones
01-24-2014, 10:01 AM
Why would that matter? Are you going to act like LeBron isn't a perimeter player? You're making it sound like you can even compare him to Shaq on any level. You're basically using the lame DJ/Chandler argument to mock shooting efficiency. Really?

It's just a comparison.

You hear Shaq and think I'm saying Bron is a Center, it's just a question, guys with his Size as in Bulk usually play the 4 or 5, this is my first time seeing a SF with his size and if you just take a look around the league you'll notice that not many guys at his position have his size and strength, like Shaq when he was playing. That's all I'm tryna say.

Bron is still top dog until he gets dethroned , he's the best right now ain't no doubting that.

Better than Kobe Bean though? :no:

Not until he surpasses his ring count and longevity.

moe94
01-24-2014, 10:03 AM
I don't think LeBron deserves to be ranked higher than Kobe yet. I basically agree with you. Why are we arguing? :facepalm

NumberSix
01-24-2014, 10:06 AM
It's just a comparison.

You hear Shaq and think I'm saying Bron is a Center, it's just a question, guys with his Size as in Bulk usually play the 4 or 5, this is my first time seeing a SF with his size and if you just take a look around the league you'll notice that not many guys at his position have his size and strength, like Shaq when he was playing. That's all I'm tryna say.

Bron is still top dog until he gets dethroned , he's the best right now ain't no doubting that.

Better than Kobe Bean though? :no:

Not until he surpasses his ring count and longevity.
But I bet you won't argue that Kobe needs to surpass Pippen in ring count and longevity though, huh?

HOoopCityJones
01-24-2014, 10:10 AM
But I bet you won't argue that Kobe needs to surpass Pippen in ring count and longevity though, huh?

Pippen was averaging 27 pts and six asst when he was in his mid thirties?

I'd like to see that.

NumberSix
01-24-2014, 10:11 AM
Pippen was averaging 27 pts and six asst when he was in his mid thirties?

I'd like to see that.
Oh, so NOW it actually matters who played better. Weird.

moe94
01-24-2014, 10:13 AM
Get ready. This guy is basically me but 100% more sarcastic.

HOoopCityJones
01-24-2014, 10:15 AM

Was Pippen even the top guy in Portland? Wasn't he a role player on that squad?

How does it compare?

Get ready. This guy is basically me but 100% more sarcastic.

I think both of you need some panties. :confusedshrug:

NumberSix
01-24-2014, 10:16 AM
Was Pippen even the top guy in Portland? Wasn't he a role player on that squad?

How does it compare?
Oh, so rings only count when you're the top guy? Got it.....

So why again does LeBron need to match Kobe's ring count?

moe94
01-24-2014, 10:21 AM

They only count if you're at least a number 2 guy.

If Kobe wins one as a sixth man down the line, then we'll get flexible. :no:

HOoopCityJones
01-24-2014, 10:22 AM

Self explanatory bro.

You think headband should be the Goat? the P.A.N has to pay his dues like the others.

Say what you want about the Kobe and Shaq days, but it never was a Pippen-Jordan thing, more like Magic-Kareem.

NumberSix
01-24-2014, 10:23 AM
Self explanatory bro.

You think headband should be the Goat? the P.A.N has to pay his dues like the others.

Say what you want about the Kobe and Shaq days, but it never was a Pippen-Jordan thing, more like Magic-Kareem.
Nah, the first ring was more like a LeBron/Chalmers thing. The next 2 were like Bird/McHale.

HOoopCityJones
01-24-2014, 10:25 AM
Nah, the first ring was more like a LeBron/Chalmers thing. The next 2 were like Bird/McHale.

:roll: Sure bro

NumberSix
01-24-2014, 10:26 AM
Kobe's 2000 finals really wasn't anything better than Chalmers' 2012 finals. I don't see how this is even arguable.

HOoopCityJones
01-24-2014, 10:27 AM
Kobe's 2000 finals really wasn't anything better than Chalmers' 2012 finals. I don't see how this is even arguable.

Yea :oldlol:

moe94
01-24-2014, 10:28 AM

Kobe was pretty replaceable in 2000. :confusedshrug:

HOoopCityJones
01-24-2014, 10:32 AM
Kobe was pretty replaceable in 2000. :confusedshrug:

Yea, Penny Hardaway agrees.

HoopsFanNumero1
01-24-2014, 10:34 AM
I could've replaced Kobe in 2000, and 2001 for that matter. It is what it is.

HOoopCityJones
01-24-2014, 10:35 AM
I could've replaced Kobe in 2000, and 2001 for that matter. It is what it is.

Short of DWade and Jordan.

Who?

moe94
01-24-2014, 10:36 AM
Short of DWade and Jordan.

Who?

From that same time?

Pierce
Iverson

At least.

HOoopCityJones
01-24-2014, 10:36 AM
From that same time?

Pierce
Iverson

At least.

I'll give you AI.

Marlo_Stanfield
01-24-2014, 10:44 AM
:lol :lol
do you take pride in destroying kobe-fanatics??:applause:

HOoopCityJones
01-24-2014, 10:46 AM
:lol :lol
do you take pride in destroying kobe-fanatics??:applause:

You take pride in nut munching?

All I see you do is cosign.

pegasus
01-24-2014, 12:19 PM
Other than a bunch of ESPN dickriders and some stans on ISH, no one respects him. All-time greats, current players, true basketball fans all recognize his lack of heart and competitive spirit. He cheated by teaming up with two superstars and created a super stacked team. That brought rings*, but not the key to the league.

Now we have the true King rising to claim what is his.:bowdown:

Nash
01-24-2014, 12:27 PM
Other than a bunch of ESPN dickriders and some stans on ISH, no one respects him. All-time greats, current players, true basketball fans all recognize his lack of heart and competitive spirit. He cheated by teaming up with two superstars and created a super stacked team. That brought rings*, but not the key to the league.

Now we have the true King rising to claim what is his.:bowdown:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:biggums:

Mass Debator
01-24-2014, 01:02 PM
I don't mind people saying he's #2 now. Gives him the underdog role with less pressure...especially if Durant meets him in the finals.

aj1987
01-24-2014, 01:03 PM

More PPG, APG, RPG, SPG, and BPG along with better FG% and 3pt%. Kobe does have better FT% and fewer TOV's though.

scm5
01-24-2014, 03:07 PM
I definitely agree that it's still Lebron's league despite Durant gradually overtaking him as a player. I compare it to the days that Lebron was overtaking Kobe as the league's best player, yet the league was still considered Kobe's.

D-FENS
01-24-2014, 03:34 PM
Something no one ever mentions about LeBron, is that he may be the first player ever to record 30,000 points, 10,000 rebounds and 10,000 assists.

I don't think we'd ever see a player able to top all three of those numbers

DonDadda59
01-24-2014, 03:42 PM

My creation... I remember when it was just a twinkle in my e-eye. Now here it is providing joy on the interwebz :cry:

SilkkTheShocker
01-24-2014, 03:44 PM
People were propping up KD in 2012 before the Finals as being the best player in the NBA. We could be in for a repeat of history.

D-FENS
01-24-2014, 03:49 PM
People were propping up KD in 2012 before the Finals as being the best player in the NBA. We could be in for a repeat of history.

If you're mom repeats history, you might get to finally meet the donkey that fathered you.

funnystuff
01-24-2014, 03:51 PM
Wow Numbersix put that kid to shame.

But let's act like Lebron isn't coasting. Let's act like he isn't trying as hard as KD.

:facepalm

SilkkTheShocker
01-24-2014, 03:58 PM
If you're mom repeats history, you might get to finally meet the donkey that fathered you.

Is that the best you got? Leave the thread before I take my belt off and beat you, son.

Solefade
01-24-2014, 03:58 PM

LOL HoopCityJones got ethered so hard on page 5 goddamn :roll:

i like how he uses a totally different set of standards between lebron/kobe. most objective poster along with rip and russwest0 on ISH.

215Philly
01-24-2014, 04:19 PM
LOL HoopCityJones got ethered so hard on page 5 goddamn :roll:

i like how he uses a totally different set of standards between lebron/kobe. most objective poster along with rip and russwest0 on ISH.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

SamuraiSWISH
01-24-2014, 04:26 PM
My creation... I remember when it was just a twinkle in my e-eye. Now here it is providing joy on the interwebz :cry:
Thank you, it's amazing. Did you do the Neo (LeBron) v.s. Agent Smith's (KG, Pierce, Ray Allen) too? Where can I find that one? I like yours better though because it's LulBron, smiling, trolling after he refined his game following his 2011 failure and rebirth. He finally became "the one".

J Shuttlesworth
01-24-2014, 04:55 PM
Damn really? Very well made gif:eek: