PDA

View Full Version : Chris Bosh, LeBron James lift Heat past Lakers

9erempiree
01-24-2014, 05:22 PM
MIAMI (AP) — It's not common for Chris Bosh to put up a big number of shots.

Maybe the Miami Heat should make it happen more often.

Bosh made his final eight shots on the way to a 31-point night, LeBron James added 27 points and 13 rebounds and the Heat never trailed in a 109-102 victory Thursday night against the Los Angeles Lakers.

Bosh was 15-for-22 from the field, 9-for-10 after halftime and 5-for-5 in the final quarter, when the Lakers made runs but never got the lead.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2014/01/23/chris-bosh-lebron-james-miami-heat-vs-los-angeles-lakers-score/4811765/

:pimp:

Love his game.

riseagainst
01-24-2014, 05:23 PM
we can all see your agenda
:oldlol:

Mass Debator
Whenever Bosh has these volcano games, the ice burg games soon follow.

9erempiree
we can all see your agenda

Miami AP agenda.

ArbitraryWater
01-24-2014, 05:26 PM
Miami AP agenda.

:roll:

9erempiree
01-24-2014, 05:28 PM
Bosh had the biggest shot of the night with 54.4 seconds left, head-faking his way free at the top of the key, stepping in and hitting a 20-footer to give Miami a 108-101 lead and making it a three-possession game. The Heat forced a miss on the Lakers' next trip, then held on from there.

:pimp:

KyrieTheFuture
01-24-2014, 05:28 PM
Didn't you already make this thread?

BREAKING: Star has good night against scrub team.

Kingwillball
01-24-2014, 05:29 PM
Hey if Bosh can average 20 in Playoffs and Wade gives Heat 17-20 and Lebron 25-27 the Heat will be tough to beat..

9erempiree
01-24-2014, 05:31 PM
Hey if Bosh can average 20 in Playoffs and Wade gives Heat 17-20 and Lebron 25-27 the Heat will be tough to beat..

I think if all 3 players had a team of their own and faced one another, Bosh's team win a majority of them.

This year's version of Bosh is beast-ly.

riseagainst
01-24-2014, 05:33 PM
I think if all 3 players had a team of their own and faced one another, Bosh's team win a majority of them.

This year's version of Bosh is beast-ly.

:lol

Eric Cartman
01-24-2014, 05:38 PM
It's funny because he put Bosh's name first.

9erempiree
01-24-2014, 05:40 PM
It's funny because he put Bosh's name first.

:facepalm

Somebody didn't click the link.

J Shuttlesworth
01-24-2014, 05:40 PM
9erempire, how come you weren't hyping up Bosh's skills in game 7 of the finals last year? Surely a superstar player would have a great game on the biggest stage of his life right?

9erempiree
01-24-2014, 05:43 PM
9erempire, how come you weren't hyping up Bosh's skills in game 7 of the finals last year? Surely a superstar player would have a great game on the biggest stage of his life right?

They didn't give him the ball.

It would not have went to 7 games if Bosh was inserted into the offense early. Spurs were daring Lebron to shoot and he was the go-to guy.

Things would have been different because they wouldn't have dared Bosh to shoot. Bosh's mid range jumper is money and he would have stretched the defense for role players with his 3's. Role players such as Lebron, Cole and Chalmers would had an easy time getting to the basket.

J Shuttlesworth
01-24-2014, 05:47 PM

It would not have went to 7 games if Bosh was inserted into the offense early. Spurs were daring Lebron to shoot and he was the go-to guy.

Things would have been different because they wouldn't have dared Bosh to shoot. Bosh's mid range jumper is money and he would have stretched the defense for role players with his 3's. Role players such as Lebron, Cole and Chalmers would had an easy time getting to the basket.
Oh I see. I wasn't aware that 12 FGA wasn't enough for Bosh to get more than 0 pts. Maybe next time, they can let him take 15 FG, in the finals, and he might get 2 points instead of 0. Good idea, 9er.

J Shuttlesworth
01-24-2014, 05:49 PM
I think 9erempire has a good philosophy though. If a player is 0-5, you should keep passing it to him. Eventually the shot will go in, ala Theoo's inspiretional basketballs quote

SilkkTheShocker
How about all those big shots he hit in game 7 of the Finals?

riseagainst
Oh I see. I wasn't aware that 12 FGA wasn't enough for Bosh to get more than 0 pts. Maybe next time, they can let him take 15 FG, in the finals, and he might get 2 points instead of 0. Good idea, 9er.

who cares. Ray Allen aka J Shuttlesworth was there to bail them out.

J Shuttlesworth
who cares. Ray Allen aka J Shuttlesworth was there to bail them out.
Really? He bailed them out in game 7? Wasn't aware. I thought LeBron was the one with over 30 pts

aj1987
01-24-2014, 05:50 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

He was scoring 12 on 11 shots a game. Went 0-5 in Game 7 and 5-12 in Game 6.

riseagainst
01-24-2014, 05:50 PM
Really? He bailed them out in game 7? Wasn't aware. I thought LeBron was the one with over 30 pts

o wait, sorry. I was talking about Manu Ginobili bailing the Heat out.

aj1987
01-24-2014, 05:52 PM
:biggums: Manu? He was horrendous in Game 6, but pretty decent in Game 7. 18/5/3 on 50%.

J Shuttlesworth
How about all those big shots he hit in game 7 of the Finals?
Apparently, you're supposed to pass to the guy who has been shooting 0 percent, and was very non existent in the finals aside from a few clutch rebounds. It's Kobe logic obviously. If your shots off, keep taking it.

SilkkTheShocker

This. Bosh had a garbage postseason. But posters on here with an agenda against Bron continue to sugarcoat. He played like absolute shit. Got dominated by Hibbert and later Duncan.

Trollsmasher

I think the best thing about Bosh is that you can recognize what kind of game is he going to have by the first 2-3 shots he takes.

If he hits them - he is going to have a good game, feed him

If he bricks them - he is going to have a stinker and you don't need to waste possessions on trying to get him going because it is not ever going to happen

J Shuttlesworth
01-24-2014, 05:53 PM
That's one thing Jordan will always have over Kobe and LeBron.

LeBron bailed out by Allen
Kobe bailed out by Fisher, Gasol, and Horry many times.... hell even Artest saved Kobe
Jordan, bailed out by himself :applause:

J Shuttlesworth
01-24-2014, 05:54 PM

But bro, you're supposed to give a low % FG guy more shots. Eventually, his FG% will, rise, right?

SilkkTheShocker
Apparently, you're supposed to pass to the guy who has been shooting 0 percent, and was very non existent in the finals aside from a few clutch rebounds. It's Kobe logic obviously. If your shots off, keep taking it.

this. Give him credit for the rebound and block. But that is it. He played absolutely terrible. Bosh wasn't even on the court when the Heat pulled themselves out of that big hole in game 6.

Trollsmasher

Kobe bailed out by Fisher, Gasol, and Horry many times.... hell even Artest saved Kobe
except for the time when Paxson and Kerr bailed him out :applause:

aj1987
I think the best thing about Bosh is that you can recognize what kind of game is he going to have by the first 2-3 shots he takes.

If he hits them - he is going to have a good game, feed him

If he bricks them - he is going to have a stinker and you don't need to waste possessions on trying to get him going because it is not ever going to happen
True. If he's gonna have a monster game, you'll see it in the first few minutes of the first Q.

J Shuttlesworth
01-24-2014, 05:56 PM
:lol Paxson wasn't really a bailout, since it was game 6 in PHX, right? I'm trying to remember clearly, but that's about when I first started watching ball. Paxsons shot was the first big memory of B-ball I have (i was only 6)

Althought Kobe has had some pretty bad bailouts too. Obviously, Horry's shot aganst the King was huge.. turned it to 2-2, instead of 3-1. That wasn't enough though. Kobe/Shaq still needed the refs to asterisk them all the way to a ring.

riseagainst
01-24-2014, 05:57 PM

:applause:

that's why Jordan is the GOAT.

:rockon:

Kingwillball
01-24-2014, 06:01 PM
Bosh gets no respect from me until he starts putting up Numbers like that against Good teams(Spurs, Pacers,OKC ext) Problem with Bosh is in a Playoff series against Pacers or Spurs for example he comes up small. With that said He is talented and can score but relays too much on Jump shots and not enough in Post these days which makes him too hit or miss.

pauk
01-24-2014, 06:02 PM
K....

9erempiree
01-24-2014, 06:06 PM

this.

riseagainst
01-24-2014, 06:08 PM

those were game winning assists by MJ.

While Bosh grabbed the game tying Offensive rebound + assist to Ray Allen.

Talk about a TOTAL bail out.

:roll: :roll:

Mr. Jabbar
01-24-2014, 06:08 PM
no surprises here, Miami AP just doing their job

Solefade
01-24-2014, 06:26 PM

Kobe was also bailed out by the refs in 2002* :mad:

Trollsmasher
01-24-2014, 06:28 PM
those were game winning assists by MJ.

While Bosh grabbed the game tying Offensive rebound + assist to Ray Allen.

Talk about a TOTAL bail out.

:roll: :roll:
MJ was nowhere near the basketball on that Paxson shot. You could really see how he did not want any part of that. He was so shook that he would've probably lost the G7 if Paxson missed:lol

riseagainst
01-24-2014, 06:29 PM
Kobe was also bailed out by the refs in 2002* :mad:

Lebron was bailed out by the refs in 2012* and 2013*, we can do this all day.

Bandito
01-24-2014, 06:34 PM
He can average that if the Heat give him shots. That means Wade and Lebron have to sacrifice a lil bit more, or just to stop passing to the scrubs.:lol

Bandito
01-24-2014, 06:36 PM
Bosh gets no respect from me until he starts putting up Numbers like that against Good teams(Spurs, Pacers,OKC ext) Problem with Bosh is in a Playoff series against Pacers or Spurs for example he comes up small. With that said He is talented and can score but relays too much on Jump shots and not enough in Post these days which makes him too hit or miss.
Most of the problem is because he is playing center and he is NOT A CENTER. He is a finnesse PF like Gasol. He is not a stop down defender nor a defensive anchor of any sort. He is a finnesse PF with a nice touch from the outside. He is like a better version of Love that cannot Rebound but with way better defense.

aj1987
01-24-2014, 06:45 PM
He can average that if the Heat give him shots. That means Wade and Lebron have to sacrifice a lil bit more, or just to stop passing to the scrubs.:lol
Yeah, sure. Wade and Lebron should pass the ball to him more, even though he was scoring 12 on 11 shots. Dat Kobetard logic.

J Shuttlesworth
01-24-2014, 06:47 PM
lol bullshit. LAL vs SAC is known to be the worst officiated series of all time, heavily in favor of the lakers. Pretty much every major basketball analyst agrees on this.

TheMarkMadsen
01-24-2014, 06:52 PM
Yeah, sure. Wade and Lebron should pass the ball to him more, even though he was scoring 12 on 11 shots. Dat Kobetard logic.

Bosh has attempted 20 FGA only twice this season..

both times he scored 30+, led the HEAT in scoring & shot 58%+

Trollsmasher
01-24-2014, 06:53 PM

Yeah. Next time he can try to score 20 on 50%+ FG in the PO:rockon:

aj1987
01-24-2014, 06:55 PM

So, when Bosh went 0-5 in Game 7 of the Finals, Wade and Lebron should've kept dumping the ball to him?

What about Game 7 against the Pacers, when he shot 3-13 for 9 points?

Solefade
01-24-2014, 07:19 PM

are you retarded or 12? serious question..

i watched every single game of that series and there has been nothing more blatant of that in the entire history of sports

especially that game 6..

and how was 12 and 13 rigged if the fouls were even or more for the other team in both ECF and finals?

knicksman
01-24-2014, 07:32 PM
lebron stans blaming bosh when its lebron hogging the ball. Its hard to get hot when you have bron holding the ball for 22 seconds so he could get the assists:oldlol:

mugiwara
01-24-2014, 07:33 PM
Beasley really passed the ball nicely in that game.

TheMarkMadsen
01-24-2014, 07:45 PM
So, when Bosh went 0-5 in Game 7 of the Finals, Wade and Lebron should've kept dumping the ball to him?

What about Game 7 against the Pacers, when he shot 3-13 for 9 points?

Lebron stan: "Bosh doesn't deserve 20 shots per game"

me: "Bosh has done really well this year when given 20 shots"

Lebron stan "durr durr what about last year"

With that logic i'm assuming in 2012 you'd be the first to tell us that Lebron doesn't deserve more shots, considering the year before he had games of 8 points on 3-11 shooting in a finals game and then followed it up with 17 points on 19 shots the next game.. :confusedshrug:

Bosh has never attempted 20+ shots in the playoffs as a HEAT..

This year so far, when given 20+ FGA Bosh has performed tremendously well, leading the team to a W against the best team record wise in the NBA at the time, without Lebron, which points to Bosh deserving of getting more shot attempts this season..

yet somehow you can't follow this simple ass logic b/c it gets in the way of slurping Lebron while hiding behind a miami avatar

TheMarkMadsen
01-24-2014, 07:48 PM
Yeah. Next time he can try to score 20 on 50%+ FG in the PO:rockon:

Which Bosh has done 8 times as a member of the HEAT.. :confusedshrug:

aj1987
01-24-2014, 07:54 PM

Lebron stan: "Bosh doesn't deserve 20 shots per game"

me: "Bosh has done really well this year when given 20 shots"

Lebron stan "durr durr what about last year"

With that logic i'm assuming in 2012 you'd be the first to tell us that Lebron doesn't deserve more shots, considering the year before he had games of 8 points on 3-11 shooting in a finals game and then followed it up with 17 points on 19 shots the next game.. :confusedshrug:

Bosh has never attempted 20+ shots in the playoffs as a HEAT..

This year so far, when given 20+ Bosh has performed tremendously well, leading the team to a W against the best team record wise in the NBA at the time, without Lebron, which points to Bosh deserving of getting more shot attempts this season..

yet somehow you can't follow this simple ass logic b/c it gets in the way of slurping Lebron while hiding behind a miami avatar
You're a special kind of retard, so I'll be extra clear. Wade and Lebron are both a couple of tiers above Bosh as players. They're actual superstars and will obviously get more shots than Bosh. Scoring is not Miami's problem. Defense and rebounding is. Bosh, or for that matter, no other player is getting 20+ shots per game on this Heat team. Even if Durant was on this team, he wouldn't get close to 20 FGA's. Sure, Bosh performed well with 20+ shots. I never denied that. Go back and look at the post which your dumbass quoted (my reply to Bandito). It was regarding to playoffs. Since the '14 playoffs haven't started yet, I'm obviously going to be talking about the '13 playoffs. :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

tl;dr, Bosh isn't getting 20+ FGA's on this team, with Wade and Lebron.

Dumbass Kobetards.

Illuminati
01-24-2014, 08:01 PM
If Bosh can drop 30+ points on ~20 shots on a consistent basis, Wade should kindly let Bosh become the #2 option on the team. With the amount of injuries he's had lately, if he's not 100% come playoff time, I think he should.

Solefade
01-24-2014, 08:15 PM
Bron doesn't even average 20FGA unless there's injured players lol

TheMarkMadsen
01-24-2014, 08:15 PM
You're a special kind of retard, so I'll be extra clear. Wade and Lebron are both a couple of tiers above Bosh as players. They're actual superstars and will obviously get more shots than Bosh. Scoring is not Miami's problem. Defense and rebounding is. Bosh, or for that matter, no other player is getting 20+ shots per game on this Heat team. Even if Durant was on this team, he wouldn't get close to 20 FGA's. Sure, Bosh performed well with 20+ shots. I never denied that. Go back and look at the post which your dumbass quoted (my reply to Bandito). It was regarding to playoffs. Since the '14 playoffs haven't started yet, I'm obviously going to be talking about the '13 playoffs. :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

tl;dr, Bosh isn't getting 20+ FGA's on this team, with Wade and Lebron.

Dumbass Kobetards.

you're incapable of having an actual discussion, as most immature emotionally driven Lebron fans are.

You simply mocked at Bosh getting more FGA, I pointed out that he does well when given more touches. You don't address any points, just throw insults, if you're gonna throw an insult at least do so after providing some evidence to support your claim.

I've supported more than enough, 1) Bosh has done well when given more touches. 2) Bosh has 8 games of 20+ on 50%+ in the playoffs as a member of the HEAT, all of which came as the 3rd option.. pretty remarkable.

first off, your "12 points on 11 shots" is a lie. Bosh averaged 10 FGA attempts per game in the playoffs, and averaged 4.8 makes per game. You give him 10 more shots per game and in theory he's shooting 20 shots per game at a productive 47%.

The problem is, and what you refuse to understand is Bosh's box score doesn't hardly tell the story..

you wanna bash Bosh for going 0-5 and use that as a reason why he shouldn't get the ball, and that's ridiculous. Bosh is the 3rd option and the team will unfairly go away from him if he struggles early in the game.

If Bosh came out in the first 3 games of the finals and put up 54 shots to get 50 points total for those 3 games do you think the team would continue going back to him? You'd look at those stats and think "this guy needs to stop shooting"

Those are Lebron's numbers through the first 3 games, his struggles get excused and he continues to get numerous chances, any other team would lose those first 3 games if their #1 option shot 54 times to get 50 points, luckily Lebron has a team around him that can make up for that.

It's already been proven that this team is championship material even w/o Bron being the number one option, all 3 of these guys are capable of being a #1 option on a team as talented as the one they have. You think if Lebron focused all his attention on defense and passing & was the 3rd scoring option offensively while Wade & Bosh were the two go to guys they couldn't get it done? Because this almost happened in 2011, even w/o Bron playing good defense and running the offense.

They could concede 20 FGA to Bosh while Bron and Wade both took the majority of the rest of the shots and would still win games.

plowking
01-24-2014, 08:27 PM

Clearly the Heat should change their play and go with this. Why continue doing what they're doing when its only leading to championships. Right?

Budadiiii
01-24-2014, 08:29 PM
"LeBron sucks"

"No he doesn't"

"this"

.... rinse and repeat. You guys are losers to the core. :facepalm

TheMarkMadsen
01-24-2014, 08:30 PM
Clearly the Heat should change their play and go with this. Why continue doing what they're doing when its only leading to championships. Right?

because that's what I said right?

:applause:

Simply said Bosh has done well with 20FGA games this year, and shouldn't be brushed aside like he's a scrub when somebody mentions he should get more shots

HoopsFanNumero1
01-24-2014, 08:31 PM
"LeBron sucks"

"No he doesn't"

"this"

.... rinse and repeat. You guys are losers to the core. :facepalm

You're a retard but I agree with this post. It's always the same insecure Kobe stans like 9er, MarkMadsen, rip, etc. that keep repeating the same repetitive garbage in every thread.

9erempiree
01-24-2014, 08:35 PM
You're a retard but I agree with this post. It's always the same insecure Kobe stans like 9er, MarkMadsen, rip, etc. that keep repeating the same repetitive garbage in every thread.

Suddenly reporting what the AP says is garbage?

You need to chill. Obviously you are emotionally invested in me.

HoopsFanNumero1
01-24-2014, 08:37 PM
Suddenly reporting what the AP says is garbage?

You need to chill. Obviously you are emotionally invested in me.

Not really. As much as you may wish for that to be true, calling you insecure doesn't make me emotionally invested in you.

Budadiiii
01-24-2014, 08:38 PM
I'm actually insulted that you called me a retard.

Who the **** are you?

aj1987
01-24-2014, 08:42 PM
you're incapable of having an actual discussion, as most immature emotionally driven Lebron fans are.

You simply mocked at Bosh getting more FGA, I pointed out that he does well when given more touches. You don't address any points, just throw insults, if you're gonna throw an insult at least do so after providing some evidence to support your claim.
Wow! Seriously? Pot calling the kettle black.

I've supported more than enough, 1) Bosh has done well when given more touches. 2) Bosh has 8 games of 20+ on 50%+ in the playoffs as a member of the HEAT, all of which came as the 3rd option.. pretty remarkable.
8 games out of the 58 games that he played.

first off, your "12 points on 11 shots" is a lie. Bosh averaged 10 FGA attempts per game in the playoffs, and averaged 4.8 makes per game. You give him 10 more shots per game and in theory he's shooting 20 shots per game at a productive 47%.
The Finals. :facepalm
Again, how hard is it to understand that Bosh won't get 20 FGA's on this Heat team? Going by your logic, he'd be scoring 24 on 21 shots, taking away shots from more efficient players.

The problem is, and what you refuse to understand is Bosh's box score doesn't hardly tell the story...

you wanna bash Bosh for going 0-5 and use that as a reason why he shouldn't get the ball, and that's ridiculous. Bosh is the 3rd option and the team will unfairly go away from him if he struggles early in the game.
Do you know that he scored 9 points on 13 shots (3-13) in the ECF game 7? Or that he scored 11 points on 10 shots (4 rebounds :oldlol: ) in the ECF?

If Bosh came out in the first 3 games of the finals and put up 54 shots to get 50 points total for those 3 games do you think the team would continue going back to him? You'd look at those stats and think "this guy needs to stop shooting"

Those are Lebron's numbers through the first 3 games, his struggles get excused and he continues to get numerous chances, any other team would lose those first 3 games if their #1 option shot 54 times to get 50 points, luckily Lebron has a team around him that can make up for that.
Except the fact that Lebron is the best player in the world and he just had a monster ECF. Dude slumped a bit, but every one knew that he was gonna come back. Bosh isn't even on the same level as Lebron. You really can't compare the 2. And what planet have you been on? Lebron was the FMVP and still, idiots like you like to pretend that he choked in the Finals. When did he ever get excused for his performances?

It's already been proven that this team is championship material even w/o Bron being the number one option all 3 of these guys are capable of being a #1 option on a team as talented as the one they have.
Um, no it hasn't. Lebron hasn't been out long enough to know that for sure. Without Lebron as the #1 option, this team wouldn't have made the Finals even once. Wade was a monster in '11, but was bad in the ECF. And they weren't getting past the Celtics in '12 and Pacers in '13 with Wade (injured) or Bosh (11/4 on 38%) as the #1 option.

You think if Lebron focused all his attention on defense and passing & was the 3rd scoring option offensively while Wade & Bosh were the two go to guys they couldn't get it done? Because this almost happened in 2011, even w/o Bron playing good defense and running the offense.
That did happen and the Heat lost. Wade is injured most of the time and we saw what Bosh is capable of in the Playoffs.

They could concede 20 FGA to Bosh while Bron and Wade both took the majority of the rest of the shots and would still win games.
Sure, they would win some, but Wade and Lebron are way more efficient than Bosh. With the Heat rebounding the way they are, they need to as efficient as possible.

Also, why would you even want Lebron (who's scoring 26 on ONLY 16 shots) to take fewer shots than Bosh (who's scoring 16 on 12)? Once again, dat Kobetard logic.

I'll say this once again. Bosh isn't a first option player. When the Pacers and Spurs defense bothered him, he couldn't score to save his life. I've never said that he's a scrub, but you Kobetards need to stop painting him as some sort of superstar. Dude is a borderline All-Star.

TheMarkMadsen
01-24-2014, 08:59 PM
Wow! Seriously? Pot calling the kettle black.

8 games out of the 58 games that he played.

The Finals. :facepalm
Again, how hard is it to understand that Bosh won't get 20 FGA's on this Heat team? Going by your logic, he'd be scoring 24 on 21 shots, taking away shots from more efficient players.

Do you know that he scored 9 points on 13 shots (3-13) in the ECF game 7? Or that he scored 11 points on 10 shots (4 rebounds :oldlol: ) in the ECF?

Except the fact that Lebron is the best player in the world and he just had a monster ECF. Dude slumped a bit, but every one knew that he was gonna come back. Bosh isn't even on the same level as Lebron. You really can't compare the 2. And what planet have you been on? Lebron was the FMVP and still, idiots like you like to pretend that he choked in the Finals. When did he ever get excused for his performances?

Um, no it hasn't. Lebron hasn't been out long enough to know that for sure. Without Lebron as the #1 option, this team wouldn't have made the Finals even once. Wade was a monster in '11, but was bad in the ECF. And they weren't getting past the Celtics in '12 and Pacers in '13 with Wade (injured) or Bosh (11/4 on 38%) as the #1 option.

That did happen and the Heat lost. Wade is injured most of the time and we saw what Bosh is capable of in the Playoffs.

Sure, they would win some, but Wade and Lebron are way more efficient than Bosh. With the Heat rebounding the way they are, they need to as efficient as possible.

Also, why would you even want Lebron (who's scoring 26 on ONLY 16 shots) to take fewer shots than Bosh (who's scoring 16 on 12)? Once again, dat Kobetard logic.

8 games of 20+ on 50%+ out of 58 as a 3rd option who's never taken 20 shots in a playoffs game and you act like that isn't impressive.. :facepalm

Nobody is saying he's going to get 20+ shots, just that he could handle the offensive load of taking 20+ shots with a Lebron & Wade around him, not every night, but a hell of a lot more than he does..

of course you missed the entire point of "They unfairly go away from Bosh if he starts slow since he's relegated to being a 3rd option" not surprisingly this type of simple basketball analysis that can't be picked up from a box score went WAY over your head, and you result to quoting box scores, after i just said Bosh's impact goes past the box score..

Of course Bron gets more room to have bad games than Bosh, just simply pointing out that any other first option who started the first 3 games of the finals scoring 50 points on 54 shots would have been eliminated in game 4, however due to the great team around Lebron that didn't happen. Bosh could have came out and taken the 1st option shots that Lebron was taking the first 3 games and the results would have been the same.. being the HEAT aren't effected by one person (even Lebron) slumping

Exactly, HEAT lost in 2011 b/c the person who was supposed to be the 1st option tucked his tail and ran away yet they still took the series to 6 games, if Lebron comes into that series comfortable with deferring to Wade & Bosh and not playing like ass in the process, they probably win. Especially considering they lost game 4 by 3 points, in a game that Bosh had 24 and Wade had 32 and Lebron had..8. They were in position to when a finals series with Bosh as the 2nd option.. yet you sit here and act like he isn't deserving of more looks and that the team would crumble if he did so :rolleyes:

And your last sentence is completely ridiculous, here this whole time you've been dismissing the notion that Bosh should get more touches and dismissing the current regular season evidence that he does well when give more touches as just being "regular season" and "what about last year" and then you try to wrap up your entire point by quoting Lebron & Bosh's regular season stats from this years regular season? After just dismissing Bosh's 37 & 31 point games as evidence.. :roll:

Nobody is saying Bron should consistently take few shots than Bosh like you claim is being said, i'm saying Bosh is capable of taking more shots and producing in the process.. i've not said anything about Lebron taking less shots on a consistent basis, and that's your problem, you've been looking at the point im making with the mindset of "He's trying to dsicredit Lebron, he's saying Lebron should shoot less" which isn't what's being argued..

aj1987
01-24-2014, 09:18 PM
8 games of 20+ on 50%+ out of 58 as a 3rd option who's never taken 20 shots in a playoffs game and you act like that isn't impressive..
It really is not, when you're apparently this superstar. Superstars don't need to take 20 shots to get to 20 points.

Nobody is saying he's going to get 20+ shots, just that he could handle the offensive load of taking 20+ shots with a Lebron & Wade around him, not every night, but a hell of a lot more than he does..
Not every night and definitely not against who have good big men.

of course you missed the entire point of "They unfairly go away from Bosh if he starts slow since he's relegated to being a 3rd option" not surprisingly this type of simple basketball analysis that can't be picked up from a box score went WAY over your head, and you result to quoting box scores, after i just said Bosh's impact goes past the box score..
Are you slow? I'm just repeating myself. The Heat are a shitty rebounding team. They can't afford to waste possessions. If Bosh is bricking shots in the first Q, he's not getting anymore. Especially in the playoffs.

Of course Bron gets more room to have bad games than Bosh, just simply pointing out that any other first option who started the first 3 games of the finals scoring 50 points on 54 shots would have been eliminated in game 4, however due to the great team around Lebron that didn't happen. Bosh could have came out and taken the 1st option shots that Lebron was taking the first 3 games and the results would have been the same.. being the HEAT aren't effected by one person (even Lebron) slumping
Maybe Lebron averaging 13 boards and 7 assists have something to do with it. Miami lost 2 of the first 3 when Lebron played like shit. Oh, and if Lebron went 6/24 in Game 7, Miami would've definitely lost, unlike a certain someone.

Exactly, HEAT lost in 2011 b/c the person who was supposed to be the 1st option tucked his tail and ran away yet they still took the series to 6 games, if Lebron comes into that series comfortable with deferring to Wade & Bosh and not playing like ass in the process, they probably win. Especially considering they lost game 4 by 3 points, in a game that Bosh had 24 and Wade had 32 and Lebron had..8. They were in position to when a finals series with Bosh as the 2nd option.. yet you sit here and act like he isn't deserving of more looks and that the team would crumble if he did so :rolleyes:
Bosh got more shots than Lebron in the '11 Finals. I never said otherwise. Once again, if you go back to my OP, I was talking about last years PO's, in which Bosh was a scrub.

And your last sentence is completely ridiculous, here this whole time you've been dismissing the notion that Bosh should get more touches and dismissing the current regular season evidence that he does well when give more touches as just being "regular season" and "what about last year" and then you try to wrap up your entire point by quoting Lebron & Bosh's regular season stats from this years regular season? After just dismissing Bosh's 37 & 31 point games as evidence.. :roll:

Nobody is saying Bron should consistently take few shots than Bosh like you claim is being said, i'm saying Bosh is capable of taking more shots and producing in the process.. i've not said anything about Lebron taking less shots on a consistent basis, and that's your problem, you've been looking at the point im making with the mindset of "He's trying to dsicredit Lebron, he's saying Lebron should shoot less" which isn't what's being argued..
Bosh is known for being a soft ass player. Shaq was calling him the Rupaul of bigmen when he was on the Raptors. Just look at what happened when he played against defensively capable bigmen. 15 points on 12 shots against the Pistons. 14 points on 12 shots against the Pacers. Heck, he let Brags score 19 on 70% on him, while scoring 6 on 10 shots. I could keep going. I really don't understand what you're trying to argue. You're have a 10 game sample MAX to prove your point. Bosh, for the Heat, has failed in the biggest of stages.

Good god, you're dumb. You're posts are nothing but huge contradictions. I don't know I'm trying to argue with a known Kobetard.

BTW, LeBron >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kobe. You can prop up Bosh how much ever you want, but the fact still stands that Lebron >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kobe.

TheMarkMadsen
01-24-2014, 09:35 PM
It really is not, when you're apparently this superstar. Superstars don't need to take 20 shots to get to 20 points.

Not every night and definitely not against who have good big men.

Are you slow? I'm just repeating myself. The Heat are a shitty rebounding team. They can't afford to waste possessions. If Bosh is bricking shots in the first Q, he's not getting anymore. Especially in the playoffs.

Maybe Lebron averaging 13 boards and 7 assists have something to do with it. Miami lost 2 of the first 3 when Lebron played like shit. Oh, and if Lebron went 6/24 in Game 7, Miami would've definitely lost, unlike a certain someone.

Bosh got more shots than Lebron in the '11 Finals. I never said otherwise. Once again, if you go back to my OP, I was talking about last years PO's, in which Bosh was a scrub.

Bosh is known for being a soft ass player. Shaq was calling him the Rupaul of bigmen when he was on the Raptors. Just look at what happened when he played against defensively capable bigmen. 15 points on 12 shots against the Pistons. 14 points on 12 shots against the Pacers. Heck, he let Brags score 19 on 70% on him, while scoring 6 on 10 shots. I could keep going. I really don't understand what you're trying to argue. You're have a 10 game sample MAX to prove your point. Bosh, for the Heat, has failed in the biggest of stages.

Good god, you're dumb. You're posts are nothing but huge contradictions. I don't know I'm trying to argue with a known Kobetard.

BTW, LeBron >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kobe. You can prop up Bosh how much e>ver you want, but the fact still stands that Lebron >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kobe.

ISH's version of the white flag.

look buddy, you are incapable of wrapping your head around the simple notion that Bosh is capable of taking 20 FGA from time to time while maintaining the HEAT's success. All you do is exaggerate every point I make and then go into your box score Lebron fan analysis. Nobody is calling him a superstar, at least i'm not, just an all star who is capable of puttiing up 20FGA in a game while leading his team to victory.

continue on with the name calling and pointless Lebron>Kobe when we are talking about Chris Bosh and if he can take 20 FGA from time to time and still be effective for the HEAT.

aj1987
01-24-2014, 09:36 PM
ISH's version of the white flag.
Kobetards aren't really known for being a smart bunch.

Angel Face
01-24-2014, 09:42 PM
Good unbiased report from Miami AP.

TheMarkMadsen
01-24-2014, 09:43 PM
Kobetards aren't really known for being a smart bunch.

you've typed Kobe's name in every response you've given to me in a discussion about Chris Bosh and if he should/can take 20 FGA in a game..

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/kobe-laugh.gif

aj1987
01-24-2014, 09:45 PM
you've typed Kobe's name in every response you've given to me in a discussion about Chris Bosh and if he should/can take 20 FGA in a game..

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/kobe-laugh.gif
Lets not act like 99% posts are either about Lebron or propping up someone else to bring him down. :facepalm

TheMarkMadsen
01-24-2014, 09:49 PM
Lets not act like 99% posts are either about Lebron or propping up someone else to bring him down. :facepalm

You've typed out "Kobe" more than 9er, rip & Jabbar combined tonight in a discussion about Chris Bosh

http://losthatsportsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/kobe-wtf.gif

you have a hard time proving your point, get frustrated and resort to Lebron>Kobe not realizing how dumb that looks when we are talking about Chris Bosh as a player who can take 20 FGA

aj1987
01-24-2014, 09:50 PM
You've typed out "Kobe" more than 9er, rip & Jabbar combined tonight in a discussion about Chris Bosh

http://losthatsportsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/kobe-wtf.gif
Yep and Lebron is still in your mind. :oldlol:

you have a hard time proving your point, get frustrated and resort to Lebron>Kobe not realizing how dumb that looks when we are talking about Chris Bosh as a player who can take 20 FGA
I'll say it one last time, since you're actually dumb enough to not understand simple english. Chris Bosh is not getting 20 FGA's on this Heat team. No one is. Current Durant won't get 20 shots a game on this Heat team. Lebron, the best player in the world, leads the team in FGA's and he's taking 16. He's not going to sacrifice his touches because the Heat are a shitty rebounding team. Lebron and Wade are not going to give up their shots because they're better than Bosh. More efficient as well. Bosh is not good enough to warrant more FGA's than Wade and Lebron.

knicksman
01-24-2014, 09:56 PM
Yep and Lebron is still in your mind. :oldlol:

I'll say it one last time, since you're actually dumb enough to not understand simple english. Chris Bosh is not getting 20 FGA's on this Heat team. No one is. Current Durant won't get 20 shots a game on this Heat team. Lebron, the best player in the world, leads the team in FGA's and he's taking 16. He's not going to sacrifice his touches because the Heat are a shitty rebounding team. Lebron and Wade are not going to give up their shots because they're better than Bosh. More efficient as well.

you lost aj1987