PDA

View Full Version : OKC Blow out the Celtics without Durant and Westbrook

SavageMode
01-25-2014, 01:37 PM
Is OKC stacked? Yes, yes they are.

Anyone would take Ibaka over Bosh these days.

Celtics are bad, but getting blown out by a team without it's 2 *super stars*..

OKC is quite stacked. Durant MVP honors stripped to go to Carmelo now? I think yes.

Marlo_Stanfield
01-25-2014, 01:39 PM
OKC are STACKED as fck.
they have Adams, Jackson and Lamb coming from the bench. think about that:biggums:

ProfessorMurder
01-25-2014, 01:41 PM
Celtics are HORRIBLE.

Rondo's playing 20 minutes, and he's like 4 games back from ACL surgery.

Bradley is hurt.

Green is inconsistent.

They have no center or interior defense.

J Shuttlesworth
01-25-2014, 01:43 PM
Heat are HORRIBLE.

Oden's playing 10 minutes, and he's like 4 games back from ACL surgery.

Wade is hurt.

Allen is inconsistent.

They have no center or interior defense.
WTF dude? You don't talk about my Heat like that :biggums:

Fudge
01-25-2014, 01:45 PM
Heat are stackeder.

Just gotta deal wid it, blood.

CelticBaller
01-25-2014, 01:46 PM
WTF dude? You don't talk about my Heat like that :biggums:
Hear are stacked, stop looking like an idiot
Good job, good effort doe

Marlo_Stanfield
01-25-2014, 01:50 PM
Hear are stacked, stop looking like an idiot
Good job, good effort doe
no they are not. how is a team where the second best player is constantly hurt and who doesnt have an interior defensive Center like every other good team stacked? how is a team with old ass birdman, allen, haslem and lewis stacked or where Mason Jr gets playing time:biggums:

J Shuttlesworth
01-25-2014, 01:51 PM
Heat are more stackeder.

Just gotta deal wid it, blood.
Honestly, at this point, both teams are pretty stacked... Mostly because OKC has improved, and Heat have declined.

LeBron = Durant (or Durant > LeBron temporarily)
Westbrook > Wade, or Bosh
Bosh > Ibaka, but Ibaka provides necessary rebounding

Other than that, both teams have solid role players. Lamb, Jackson, Adams... and Udonis Haslem/Norris Cole balance out the black hole that is Kendrick Perkins. Allen hasn't been shooting well this year, but Birdman is still solid and Oden's actually been stepping up.

If LeBron never existed, no doubt you guys would be calling this team stacked as hell :lol

SillyRabbit
01-25-2014, 01:51 PM
You know Heat fans are getting scared when there's a new thread up every hour making excuses as to why they won't win the Championship or why Durant doesn't deserve the MVP he's going to win.

CelticBaller
01-25-2014, 01:52 PM
no they are not. how is a team where the second best player is constantly hurt and who doesnt have an interior defensive Center like every other good team stacked? how is a team with old ass birdman, allen, haslem and lewis stacked or where Mason Jr gets playing time:biggums:
What's their record without their best player?

J Shuttlesworth
01-25-2014, 01:52 PM
You know Heat fans are getting scared when there's a new thread up every hour making excuses as to why they won't win the Championship or why Durant doesn't deserve the MVP he's going to win.
Really? Any links to these threads of people saying Durant does deserve MVP? I've seen all the biggest lebron stans (Lebron 23, Numbersix, etc) say KD deserves MVP.

J Shuttlesworth
01-25-2014, 01:53 PM
What's their record without their best player?
I think it's the same as the Thunders :coleman: This isn't helping your point... and for the Thunder, it was without their two best players and they still won

Illuminati
01-25-2014, 01:54 PM
Even though the Celtics are bad, there's no denying OKC is stacked. People really tried to say LeBron's Cavs had a better supporting cast.:oldlol:

SavageMode
01-25-2014, 01:55 PM
Nah Lebron already made Durant cry to his Mommy.

Next.

CelticBaller
01-25-2014, 01:56 PM
I think it's the same as the Thunders :coleman: This isn't helping your point... and for the Thunder, it was without their two best players and they still won
It wasn't helping my cause? The thunder beat the celtics, big deal. the heat beat the blazers :coleman:

Le Shaqtus
01-25-2014, 01:57 PM
Heat bandwagoners insecure as f*ck

J Shuttlesworth
01-25-2014, 01:57 PM
It wasn't helping my cause? The thunder beat the celtics, big deal. the heat beat the blazers :coleman:
Beat the Blazers missing their best player

Sure it was the celtics, but really? 2 best players gone? Imagine the Bulls without Jordan and Pippen. You shouldn't be able to beat any team in the NBA when you're missing two all stars, unless your team is stacked.

CelticBaller
01-25-2014, 01:59 PM
Beat the Blazers missing their best player

Sure it was the celtics, but really? 2 best players gone? Imagine the Bulls without Jordan and Pippen. You shouldn't be able to beat any team in the NBA when you're missing two all stars, unless your team is stacked.
The bulls won 50+ games without Jordan, I'm pretty sure the would win some games without the both of them :/

Fudge
01-25-2014, 02:27 PM
Dey sensitive doe.

SexSymbol
01-25-2014, 02:28 PM
I'm not joking, this was a surprise.
OKC without westbrook and Durant is a 20 win team

longtime lurker
01-25-2014, 02:30 PM

This. Not to mention Heat beat the top team in the West without Bran

Fudge
01-25-2014, 02:30 PM
I'm not joking, this was a surprise.
OKC without westbrook and Durant is a 20 win team
Without their two bess players.

Mario Chalmers
Ray Allen
Michael Beasley
Chris Bosh
Chris Andersen

Reggie Jackson
Jeremy Lamb
Perry Jones
Serge Ibaka
Kendrick Perkins

:oldlol:

Shit aint even close. OKC is a 15-20 win team, while Miami's a lock for a playoff seed in da Eass.

HylianNightmare
01-25-2014, 02:31 PM
they don't have they don't have oden, beasley and ray allen

Marlo_Stanfield
01-25-2014, 02:37 PM
Without their two bess players.

Mario Chalmers
Ray Allen
Michael Beasley
Chris Bosh
Chris Andersen

Reggie Jackson
Jeremy Lamb
Perry Jones
Serge Ibaka
Kendrick Perkins

:oldlol:

Shit aint even close. OKC is a 15-20 win team, while Miami's a lock for a playoff seed in da Eass.
are u even more retarded than ever???
in what world does a team with Ray Allen,Beasly and Andersen playing starter minutes make the playoffs???
especially when the other players are chris bosh and Mario freaking Chalmers:biggums: :biggums:

Fudge
01-25-2014, 02:41 PM
in what world does a team with Ray Allen,Beasly and Andersen playing starter minutes make the playoffs???
especially when the other players are chris bosh and Mario freaking Chalmers:biggums: :biggums:
:roll:

Marlo_Stanfield
01-25-2014, 02:44 PM
:roll:
:rolleyes:

SpecialQue
01-25-2014, 02:47 PM

In the eastern conference.

LongLiveTheKing
01-25-2014, 03:24 PM
Holy **** Thunder Stacked Af

MadSolar
01-25-2014, 03:52 PM
Is OKC stacked? Yes, yes they are.

Anyone would take Ibaka over Bosh these days.

Celtics are bad, but getting blown out by a team without it's 2 *super stars*..

OKC is quite stacked. Durant MVP honors stripped to go to Carmelo now? I think yes.

The Heat are so stacked!!! How stacked you might say? Last year 2013 they sat Lebron James, dwade, and chris bosh against the spurs and they won!!

HOoopCityJones
01-25-2014, 03:57 PM
Boston is booty this year just like my Lakers.

Any team with decent players and above average coaching can beat them.

Human Error
01-25-2014, 06:25 PM
Lol are people still thinking that Ray Allen is better than Jeremy Lamb? I thank Ray Allen for hitting the Game 6 3 but if he were not going for 0 for 6 or like something before he hit that shot, that game would not have gone to the final possession, especially with his cover Danny Green going for 26 for 48 from beyond the arc during the series.

Allen this year is shooting only 34% from 3s and he is a turnover machine when he tries to create off the dribble, and his defense is probably the worst among NBA swingmen where guys are usually the most athletic. I would trade Ray Allen, Udonis Haslem, Shane Battier and Rashard Lewis for Jeremy Lamb if I could.

ChuckOakley
01-25-2014, 06:45 PM
Brooklyn has won several games without Deron or Brook, including ending GSs 10 game win streak. As in, I'm not sure how stacked OKC is rather a team can usually win with their system.

knicksman
01-25-2014, 06:47 PM
this is what I get from lebron stans..

boston=portland

that logic tho

All Net
01-25-2014, 07:14 PM
Well Celtics stink and want to lose but yes OKC have a young and talented group

Combat Wombat
01-25-2014, 07:30 PM
this is what I get from lebron stans..

boston=portland