PDA

View Full Version : Heat STACKED?

livinglegend
01-26-2014, 12:06 AM
Wade: getting old and always injured. Still good when healthy, but he s rarely healthy. He sucked last playoffs. Certainly not a superstar. Cant create off the dribble anymore and shooting isnt good.

Bosh: Great as 3rd option.

Haslem: :oldlol: Should be sitting next to Juwan Howard as one of the assistant coaches.

Battier: old and done. He was actually done last year during the playoffs. Apart from one great game, he was non existant the whole playoffs. Certainly overrated in this forum.

Allen: Overrated this season. cant play defense.

Chalmers: fat and one of the dumbest players in the league.

Cole/Birdman: Good energy bench players.

Beasley: Skilled ,too dumb to understand the complicated Heat defensive scheme. He is not getting many minutes.

Lewis: should have retired long ago. Useless.

Oden:
playing for first time in like 4 years.
If this team is stacked, OKC, Pacers, Spurs, Warriors and Clippers are all stacked.

GoranDragon
01-26-2014, 12:07 AM
The myth that Heat is stacked finally debunked.:cheers:

livinglegend
01-26-2014, 12:08 AM
The myth that Heat is stacked finally debunked.:cheers:

we saw how ''stacked'' they were last year during the playoffs :lol

Kobr
01-26-2014, 12:11 AM
Getting those excuses warmed up for the ECF?

Marlo_Stanfield
01-26-2014, 12:13 AM
the HEat have basically never been stacked. just good. in their first year it was amazing what they did with an absolutely disgustin bench and depth if u look at other superteams like LA and Brooklyn.
2012-13 they sometimes looked real good but in the playoffs wade and bosh both underarschied especially last year when wade was injured and bosh just plain sucked. 2012 Wade was quite good in the playoofs but nothing special.
this year they are FAR from stacked with an old ass team and dumb players like beasly, chalmers and cole. they dont even have a defensive center:facepalm
if they win it will be truly amazing:applause:

livinglegend
01-26-2014, 12:15 AM
the HEat have basically never been stacked. just good. in their first year it was amazing what they did with an absolutely disgustin bench and depth if u look at other superteams like LA and Brooklyn.
2012-13 they sometimes looked real good but in the playoffs wade and bosh both underarschied especially last year when wade was injured and bosh just plain sucked. 2012 Wade was quite good in the playoofs but nothing special.
this year they are FAR from stacked with an old ass team and dumb players like beasly, chalmers and cole. they dont even have a defensive center:facepalm
if they win it will be truly amazing:applause:
:applause: :applause:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-26-2014, 04:22 PM
Lebron scores 18 points? Heat win by double-digits against SAS. Yeah they're not stacked. :lol

Heavincent
01-26-2014, 04:27 PM
So called Heat "fans" getting offended by the notion that their team is really good.

That's odd.

longtime lurker
Good lord Bran stans are pathetic :facepalm

Mr. Jabbar
:roll:

Marlo_Stanfield
01-26-2014, 04:28 PM
Lebron scores 18 points? Heat win by double-digits against SAS. Yeah they're not stacked. :lol
is your IQ higher than your body temperature???
the Heat were freakin hot today and the Spurs SUCKED ass.this happens multiple times every year in the NBA. btw the spurs havent won a single game against a good team this season. Not half as stacked as MJs bulls
try harder:coleman:

lebeast666
01-26-2014, 04:29 PM

Beating an injured spurs team with an old Duncan and useless Ginobili is supposed to be difficult?

KG215
01-26-2014, 04:29 PM
So called Heat "fans" getting offended by the notion that their team is really good.

That's odd.
At least posters like livinglegend make it really easy to pick out the fake Heat fans and differentiate them from the real Heat fans.

Fudge
01-26-2014, 04:30 PM
the Heat were freakin hot today and the Spurs SUCKED ass.this happens multiple times every year in the NBA. btw the spurs havent won a single game against a good team this season. Not half as stacked as MJs bulls
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Too cringworthy. Ahhhh... Dat first line doe.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy

That's right, little man, Miami IS stacked. Glad you've come to terms :cheers:

Jameerthefear
At least posters like livinglegend make it really easy to pick out the fake Heat fans and differentiate them from the real Heat fans.
the **** is that?

SpecialQue
01-26-2014, 04:31 PM
Chalmers had two fewer points than Lebron and the Heat in general had six players with double digits.

Olacinco
01-26-2014, 04:33 PM
LEbron- Top 5 of all time

Wade- Best SG in the League

Bosh- Best Stretch 4 in the League

Allen- Best 3 point shooter of all time

Chalmers- Unselfish quick PG

Battier- Solid defender

Oden- Number 1 draft pick

Birdman- +.600 FG %

Marlo_Stanfield
01-26-2014, 04:34 PM
Chalmers had two fewer points than Lebron and the Heat in general had six players with double digits.
lol Spurs have have 6 or more players in in double digits 20 time each season. dem stacked SPurs:bowdown:
deal with it the Spurs SUCKED today and miami was red hot. Birdman hit jab step Jumpers ffs:roll:
great game doe:bowdown:

DonDadda59
Not at all stacked, about the same talent level as Bron's Cleveland lineups... it's a wonder why he even left :rolleyes:

Marlo_Stanfield
LEbron- Top 5 of all time

Wade- Best SG in the League

Bosh- Best Stretch 4 in the League

Allen- Best 3 point shooter of all time

Chalmers- Unselfish quick PG

Battier- Solid defender

Oden- Number 1 draft pick

Birdman- +.600 FG %
YOu--- worst post in a while:lol

SpecialQue
01-26-2014, 04:35 PM
Just curious, but why are you assholes always shitting on your team? I thought you liked the Heat?

icewill36
01-26-2014, 04:35 PM
i dont consider the heat stacked this year. ray and shane a year older. wade cant get healthy. lost mike miller. they add beasley but you never know what this fool is going to give you.

i love the heat but to me they are kind of a long shot to win it again when you have younger, hungrier, healthier teams with more size like IND and OKC

Marlo_Stanfield
01-26-2014, 04:37 PM
Just curious, but why are you assholes always shitting on your team? I thought you liked the Heat?
we like the Heat. its just unfair calling them stacked when they are still flawed and old as fck. get that?? everytime the Heat play good some random nikka comes around a corner and screams stacked. its annoying

DonDadda59
01-26-2014, 04:38 PM

Probably for the same reason 'Lakers fans' hate on Lakers players like 'Pau GaSoft'.

Indian guy
01-26-2014, 04:38 PM
What's the context? Miami being stacked is completely conditional. If the agenda is to marginalize LeBron as player, then yes, Miami absolutely is one of the most talented teams ever. If we are matching them up against past champions or heck, any great team from the past? You won't hear a single positive thing about them. Every single team would win in 4. The butt-hurt concerning all-things LeBron/Heat is really that deep. People simply cannot credit them in any way. Won a championship? Boooo! Stacked, colluded, weak era, refs and more crying. Can they beat anyone from the past(and I mean ANY great team)? **** no. Bosh's suddenly a *****, Wade's old, LeBron's a choker, no size and on and on it goes. You can create a poll matching Miami against every single champion or finalist of the past 33 years and Miami would lose every single one of them. Their flaws as a team suddenly become endless. Yet these same people will flip around and discredit both of LeBron's rings in a second by playing the 'stacked' card. The level of butt-hurt is just that unprecedented. I can't imagine how torturous life must have been for them the last 2 seasons. No wonder they try to find some solace in every single pitfall and troll non-stop. Anything to sleep better at night, I guess. None of this will change what happened though. When you get down to it, no team in sports history has so brutally stomped on their haters' hearts like Miami.

funnystuff
01-26-2014, 04:39 PM
Lebron barely played at all the second half, its called a blowout? :confusedshrug:

aj1987
01-26-2014, 04:39 PM
Wade: getting old and always injured. Still good when healthy, but he s rarely healthy. He sucked last playoffs. Certainly not a superstar. Cant create off the dribble anymore and shooting isnt good.
Wut? :biggums: :biggums:

19/5/5/2/1 on 54%

Fudge
01-26-2014, 04:40 PM
Always wondered the same thing.

But then again, most Heat fans are LeBron fans first, so people claiming them to be stacked means that we're somewhat taking away from LeBrons production, in their eyes.

Stans gon stan.

Mr. Jabbar
01-26-2014, 04:41 PM
The world shall remember the decision as the most cowardly and easy path for fake success move ever made.

That'd be all, drive home safely and have a great day.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-26-2014, 04:41 PM
Lebron barely played at all the second half, its called a blowout? :confusedshrug:

Yeah, man, who needs that Lebron guy?

SpecialQue
01-26-2014, 04:42 PM
Probably for the same reason 'Lakers fans' hate on Lakers players like 'Pau GaSoft'.

As someone who's been watching Laker games consistently for years, Pau is capable of putting up great numbers but rarely seems to care about it, especially during the past few years. That's why people criticize him. I will admit that a large number of "Laker fans" here are assholes and needlessly bash the team.

Fudge
01-26-2014, 04:42 PM
Exactly. :oldlol:

Marlo_Stanfield
01-26-2014, 04:43 PM
Wut? :biggums: :biggums:

19/5/5/2/1 on 54%
common man even ur hardcore stanning wont make Wade a superstar anymore. hes still very good at times but a player who sits out so many games isnt a superstar. he HAD problems creating off the dribble. still one of the bestplaymakers in the league doe and super efficent. borderline top 12-15 player right now:bowdown:

Marlo_Stanfield
01-26-2014, 04:44 PM
Yeah, man, who needs that Lebron guy?
you cuz hating on him gives your life a purpose:lol

Fudge
01-26-2014, 04:45 PM
common man even ur hardcore stanning wont make Wade a superstar anymore. hes still very good at times but a player who sits out so many games isnt a superstar. he HAD problems creating off the dribble. still one of the bestplaymakers in the league doe and super efficent. borderline top 12-15 player right now:bowdown:
:biggums:

aj1987
01-26-2014, 04:49 PM
You do know that being a top 12-15 player in the league means he's still a franchise player and a superstar, right?

Stop trashing Heat players to prop up Lebron.

Lebron - I still think he's the best player in the world.

Wade - Best SG in the League.

Bosh - Even though I think he's soft as ****, he's been playing like a boss. Top 15 player this season.

Allen - Had been shitty this season on both ends of the floor.

Chalmers - Retarded 50% of the time. Otherwise he's average.

Battier - Washed up.

Oden - No idea.

Birdman - Love this guys game. Prefect for the Heat.

Beasley - Provides us scoring.

Haslem - Washed up.

Cole - Elite defender and has improved his shot significantly.

Overall, the Heat are a supremely talented team. 3 top 15 players.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-26-2014, 04:49 PM
you cuz hating on him gives your life a purpose:lol

I can guarantee my life is better than stanning for another male that couldn't care less about you. on an alt account and anonymous message board no less.

Keep fighting those haters doe! :rockon:

Marlo_Stanfield
01-26-2014, 04:52 PM
I can guarantee my life is better than stanning for another male that couldn't care less about you. on an alt account and anonymous message board no less.

Keep fighting those haters doe! :rockon:
im no alt and your a jordan stan:wtf: :biggums:

Kobr
01-26-2014, 04:53 PM
You do know that being a top 12-15 player in the league means he's still a franchise player and a superstar, right?

Bosh - Even though I think he's soft as ****, he's been playing like a boss. Top 15 player this season.

Battier - Washed up.

Oden - No idea.

Haslem - Washed up.

A reasonable Heat fan. :wtf:

but Allen isn't shitty

Marlo_Stanfield
01-26-2014, 04:55 PM

Battier - Washed up.

Oden - No idea.

Haslem - Washed up.

Bosh is in the 15-20 range not top 15. but yes he was real good the last 3-4 weeks hope he keeps it up.
We agree with Wade so its all good:cheers: if u think top 12-15 is superstar or franchise player than thats ur definition i think there are only 5-7 superstars:no:
Heat are good but they need all that talent to make up for their lack of size and rim protection. they are GOOD not STACKED:coleman:

knicksman
01-26-2014, 04:55 PM
i think its time to list the low IQs on this board

livingLegend
marlo stanfeld
gorandragon
pauk
lebron23

so generally lebron stans.

DMAVS41
01-26-2014, 04:57 PM
With Wade playing with any semblance of health...the Heat are absolutely stacked.

With Wade out they are just a really good team that would still be capable of winning it all if they got hot.

I don't even like Bosh all that much as a player, but to just write him off as nothing, especially in the absence of Wade, is laughable.

Marlo_Stanfield
01-26-2014, 04:59 PM
With Wade playing with any semblance of health...the Heat are absolutely stacked.

With Wade out they are just a really good team that would still be capable of winning it all if they got hot.

I don't even like Bosh all that much as a player, but to just write him off as nothing, especially in the absence of Wade, is laughable.
so u think the heat with an old and often injured Wade and no rim protection outside bosh who gets abused by real big men are stacked?? not good but stacked??
not trying to take anything away from mavs beating the heat in 11 and dirks epic run:bowdown:

mehyaM24
01-26-2014, 05:00 PM
the heat are absolutely stacked....and lechamp is winning another ring.

TheMarkMadsen
01-26-2014, 05:00 PM
Bron/Wade/Bosh = good team

Kobe/Gasol/Odom = unfairly STACKED

:oldlol:

aj1987
01-26-2014, 05:01 PM
Bosh is in the 15-20 range not top 15. but yes he was real good the last 3-4 weeks hope he keeps it up.
Name 15 players that are better than Bosh.

We agree with Wade so its all good:cheers: if u think top 12-15 is superstar or franchise player than thats ur definition i think there are only 5-7 superstars:no:
I guess your definition of superstar is different from mine. IF Wade wasn't on a maintenance program and playing on a team as the #1 option, he'd still put up 25/5/5. He'd get injured by the end of the season, but he's still capable of doing that.

Heat are good but they need all that talent to make up for their lack of size and rim protection. they are GOOD not STACKED:coleman:
Miami had top 3 players at 3 positions. We're stacked for sure. So are the Thunder, Rockets, Pacers, etc. No same in having a stacked team.

Marlo_Stanfield
01-26-2014, 05:02 PM
Bron/Wade/Bosh = good team

Kobe/Gasol/Odom = unfairly STACKED

:oldlol:
u forgot Fisher aka CLutcher and Artest as well as GOAT COach PJAx.
nice try tho.
also we arent taking prime Wade here so GTFO:biggums:

AnaheimLakers24
01-26-2014, 05:04 PM
op is a loser ass bron cawk sucker sn not even a heat fan

Marlo_Stanfield
01-26-2014, 05:04 PM
Name 15 players that are better than Bosh.

I guess your definition of superstar is different from mine. IF Wade wasn't on a maintenance program and playing on a team as the #1 option, he'd still put up 25/5/5. He'd get injured by the end of the season, but he's still capable of doing that.

Miami had top 3 players at 3 positions. We're stacked for sure. So are the Thunder, Rockets, Pacers, etc. No same in having a stacked team.
i can live with that tho i think wades ceiling right now would be 22/6/6 which is still very good.
if u say all those teams are stacked too than i can live with heat being stacked too:cheers:
i think that pacers and OKC are a little stronger on paper tho..

Marlo_Stanfield
01-26-2014, 05:05 PM
op is a loser ass bron cawk sucker sn not even a heat fan
kobe d1ckrider, opinion irrelevant :facepalm

DMAVS41
01-26-2014, 05:06 PM
so u think the heat with an old and often injured Wade and no rim protection outside bosh who gets abused by real big men are stacked?? not good but stacked??
not trying to take anything away from mavs beating the heat in 11 and dirks epic run:bowdown:

Wade is averaging 19/5/5 on 58% TS and still playing quality defense. That is why I said...when Wade is out there and remotely healthy.

If he is...they are stacked. Not only do they have star power...they have depth as well.

What more do you want out of a team? A true all time great at his peak, another all time great in Wade that is great even now when he's not hurt, a legit top 20 or so player for your 3rd best guy....and then veteran experience and depth all over the court.

And you play in one of the weakest conferences in NBA history and get a bye until the ECF.

Yes...they are stacked.

Raymone
01-26-2014, 05:09 PM
Marlo, stop. You're embarrassing us Heat fans with your blatant stupidity and giving us a bad name.

mehyaM24
01-26-2014, 05:09 PM
i can live with that tho i think wades ceiling right now would be 22/6/6 which is still very good.
if u say all those teams are stacked too than i can live with heat being stacked too:cheers:
i think that pacers and OKC are a little stronger on paper tho..

yes they are…..but when I want your opinion I will beat it out of you. aren't you that little virgin ****** zoom12 aka RRR3?

Marlo, stop. You're embarrassing us Heat fans with your blatant stupidity and giving us a bad name.

this

Marlo_Stanfield
01-26-2014, 05:10 PM
stfu i shared arguments and said heat are stacked if OKC and PAcers are stacked too. what more do you want. saying we are the best team ever??:facepalm :facepalm

Marlo_Stanfield
01-26-2014, 05:11 PM
[QUOTE=mehyaM24]yes they are

Mr. Jabbar
01-26-2014, 05:11 PM
Even bran admits he wants a 3rd ring so he can smelt them and forge 1 real ring

knicksman
01-26-2014, 05:12 PM
even his co fans are disagreeing with him. A sign of low IQ:oldlol:

Marlo_Stanfield
Even bran admits he wants a 3rd ring so he can smelt them and forge 1 real ring
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Fudge
Marlo taking an all out bukkake in this thread. :oldlol:

Raymone
01-26-2014, 05:13 PM
stfu i shared arguments and said heat are stacked if OKC and PAcers are stacked too. what more do you want. saying we are the best team ever??:facepalm :facepalm

Saying the Heat are "old as fck" or that we're good but not great or that Wade isn't a star.

Milbuck
01-26-2014, 05:13 PM
Guys, leave Marlo alone. He suffers from small boy syndrome downstairs.

mehyaM24
01-26-2014, 05:14 PM
lay off that meth and calm down:biggums:

nice try,mental midget…..go buy “hooked on phonics” RRR3. your gimmick is fvcking lame ph4ggot.

Raymone
01-26-2014, 05:15 PM
Is that really RRR3?

knicksman
01-26-2014, 05:18 PM
so RRR3 now is trying to be a troll and ended up looking like an idiot. :oldlol:

mehyaM24
01-26-2014, 05:19 PM
Is that really RRR3?

yes. besides "marlo" the only other clueless idiot on this board is RRR3

....look im a huge lebron fan, but even i know the heat are stacked.

Raymone
01-26-2014, 05:20 PM
RRR3 once admitted he started following the NBA in like 2011. Converted baseball fan or something. :lol

Fudge
01-26-2014, 05:21 PM
Wait, so RRR3 = Marlo Stanfield = zoom17 = Fresh Kid = willds09

Actually makes sense.

GrapeApe
01-26-2014, 05:21 PM
Since when did being "stacked" become a bad thing or carry a negative connotation? As a fan of a team I want them to have the best players possible. Am I supposed to be insulted that we have a great team? It doesn't make any sense to me.

Milbuck
01-26-2014, 05:22 PM

Actually makes sense.

Wow that's discouraging. Aside from being a dumb***, Fresh Kid actually seemed like a decent person.

mehyaM24
01-26-2014, 05:23 PM

Actually makes sense.

...i dont know about the other 2, but he is for sure marlo aka zoom17. as soon as i called him out, he starts shit posting with his zoom17 account....even cosigned one of my posts...

weak pos. fvck that dickrider. :oldlol:

Raymone
01-26-2014, 05:23 PM
Since when did being "stacked" become a bad thing or carry a negative connotation? As a fan of a team I want them to have the best players possible. Am I supposed to be insulted that we have a great team? It doesn't make any sense to me.

Good thing for us Heat fans. Bad thing for LeBron stans.

knicksman
01-26-2014, 05:24 PM

alphas donnt want stacked teams

coin24
01-26-2014, 06:58 PM
Miami cavaliers.. It's not fair, bran needs more help:(

The heat can basically beat anyone with Lebron sitting on the bench. That is stacked.. Lebron stans already making excuses

GrapeApe
01-26-2014, 07:23 PM
alphas donnt want stacked teams

I'll make sure to pass that along to Pat Riley so he can start assembling a shittier team.

oarabbus
01-26-2014, 07:23 PM

No, it's a very good thing to have a stacked team. That's why it's ludicrous you have heat "fans" like the OP trying to argue that Miami has some kind of bush league supporting cast. It gets even more ridiculous when you take a look at their roster compared to say, the Sixers :facepalm

riseagainst
01-26-2014, 07:25 PM
this is literally the worst time to make this thread.
Lebron only scored 18 points and the HEAT beat San Antonio 113-101.

/ether
/RIP OP

oarabbus
01-26-2014, 07:28 PM
this is literally the worst time to make this thread.
Lebron only scored 18 points and the HEAT beat San Antonio 113-101.

/ether
/RIP OP

:roll: :roll:

OP is crying

Nash
01-26-2014, 07:38 PM
It all depends on teh situation. If Wade is healthy and playing to his old superstar self? Then of course Heat are stacked, or more top heavy.

The problem here is that people still think Hear are super stacked. You have to take everything into consideration. What made Miami stacked was:

- Big 3 with HEALTHY superstar Wade
- Acquisition of Ray Allen

Problem is that Wade has had unfortunate injuries and Allen isn't anywhere close to his old self. He's actually shit and looks very old and at one point this month went 9-52.

Battier, Allen, Haslem and Lewis have no business getting this much playing time and some of those guys should not even be in the league. Battier has already admitted to retiring after this season yet he's a starter and defending bigger PF's.

Chalmers and Cole have never been in the discussion of what makes Miami stacked.

There are plenty of other teams that are more stacked in this league. But let's not forget that Miami have the best player in the world in their team and you could get a long, long way with a guy like Lebron on your team.

Nash
01-26-2014, 07:40 PM
The discussion is not if its a good or bad thing, the discussion is if its true or not.

No Lebron fan would say no to a bunch of great players arriving to this team just because some haters would say that the team is too stacked.

TheMarkMadsen
01-26-2014, 07:42 PM
It all depends on teh situation. If Wade is healthy and playing to his old superstar self? Then of course Heat are stacked, or more top heavy.

The problem here is that people still think Hear are super stacked. You have to take everything into consideration. What made Miami stacked was:

Problem is that Wade has had unfortunate injuries and Allen isn't anywhere close to his old self. He's actually shit and looks very old and at one point this month went 9-52.

Battier, Allen, Haslem and Lewis have no business getting this much playing time and some of those guys should not even be in the league. Battier has already admitted to retiring after this season yet he's a starter and defending bigger PF's.

There are plenty of other teams that are more stacked in this league. But let's not forget that Miami have the best player in the world in their team and you could get a long, long way with a guy like Lebron on your team.

:facepalm

Nash
01-26-2014, 07:45 PM
Do these guys honestly make Miami stacked?

Riley Martin
01-26-2014, 07:47 PM

only in combination with LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh

SexSymbol
01-26-2014, 07:48 PM
If you were a real fan of the heat, you'd prop up the team anyway you could so it would look more invincible to others.
But you're just a stan...

knicksman
01-26-2014, 07:48 PM
I'll make sure to pass that along to Pat Riley so he can start assembling a shittier team.

most heat fans are player fans anyway so they want their boy to have less stacked teams to get more credit

oarabbus
01-26-2014, 07:49 PM

Chalmers and Cole have never been in the discussion of what makes Miami stacked.

Dude, you're just wrong. Let it go. The heat are stacked. "Stacked" is not an absolute, it's relative to the league. You have Birdman, a fantastic backup C who plays with great energy. You have Greg ****ing Oden as your 3rd string C, the guy who makes most 5s look like a skinny high school kid. Beasley is a dumbass but VERY gifted physically and has great moments. Either D Wade or Allen comes off the bench. Bosh would put up insane numbers if he were the 1st option. Cole is a very serviceable backup PG. Battier/Lewis can hit the 3.

Referring to the bold, please name some of these "more stacked" teams.

OKC?
Rockets?
Clippers?
Raptors?
Warriors?
Hawks?
Spurs?
Grizz?
Nets?
Pacers?
Blazers?

You might say the Spurs but if you know anything about basketball, you know it's Popovich, not the Spurs being stacked. The Pacers (with Granger, Scola, and a legit backup 7' in Mahinmi) are the ONLY team you can make a legitimate case for being as stacked as the heat.

Where are these more stacked teams?

TheMarkMadsen
01-26-2014, 07:50 PM

some of those guys should not even be in the league.

oarabbus
01-26-2014, 07:57 PM

It's best to ignore him. He's so used to an insanely stacked team that when guys who are "only" very solid rotation players get minutes, he thinks they shouldn't be in the league :facepalm

SpecialQue
01-26-2014, 08:02 PM

Shut up, Pauk. Everything you post is an attempt to prop up Lebron, as if there's some kind of shame in him having a fantastic team around him. What the hell's the matter with you?

Nash
01-26-2014, 08:03 PM
Dude, you're just wrong. Let it go. The heat are stacked. "Stacked" is not an absolute, it's relative to the league. You have Birdman, a fantastic backup C who plays with great energy. You have Greg ****ing Oden as your 3rd string C, the guy who makes most 5s look like a skinny high school kid. Beasley is a dumbass but VERY gifted physically and has great moments. Either D Wade or Allen comes off the bench. Bosh would put up insane numbers if he were the 1st option. Cole is a very serviceable backup PG. Battier/Lewis can hit the 3.

Referring to the bold, please name some of these "more stacked" teams.

OKC?
Rockets?
Clippers?
Raptors?
Warriors?
Hawks?
Spurs?
Grizz?
Nets?
Pacers?
Blazers?

You might say the Spurs but if you know anything about basketball, you know it's Popovich, not the Spurs being stacked. The Pacers (with Granger, Scola, and a legit backup 7' in Mahinmi) are the ONLY team you can make a legitimate case for being as stacked as the heat.

Where are these more stacked teams?
Oden is still a big question mark. Beasley gets no playing time because of shady defence. I do agree with Birdman but lets not act as if he wasn't a free agent for over 6 months before Miami picked him up.

All of this is based on Wade not playing like the superstar he is when healthy. People talk about Miami being stacked thinking that Wade is still pre 2010 Wade which unfortunately he is not. Now the discussion is obviously different if he comes back and starts playing like his old self.

But if Wade's knee issues continue(which btw kept Wade from being 100% last 2 playoffs) I'd say that Thunder, Indiana and Clippers have more width on their roster.

But look, if somehow Wade returns to being healthy, Oden returns so somehow resemble a functioning center and one of Battier or Allen don't look so damn old on the court, I agree. Miami are stacked. But until then, lets stop screaming stacked because I honestly don't even think Miami will make the finals this year. They look old and slow out there which has never been one of Miami's issues since the big 3 was formed.

Nash
01-26-2014, 08:04 PM
I was thinking about Haslem and Lewis when I said that.

Battier and Allen are allowed too much playing time.

oarabbus
01-26-2014, 08:06 PM
Oden is still a big question mark. Beasley gets no playing time because of shady defence. I do agree with Birdman but lets not act as if he wasn't a free agent for over 6 months before Miami picked him up.

All of this is based on Wade not playing like the superstar he is when healthy. People talk about Miami being stacked thinking that Wade is still pre 2010 Wade which unfortunately he is not. Now the discussion is obviously different if he comes back and starts playing like his old self.

But if Wade's knee issues continue(which btw kept Wade from being 100% last 2 playoffs) I'd say that Thunder, Indiana and Clippers have more width on their roster.

But look, if somehow Wade returns to being healthy, Oden returns so somehow resemble a functioning center and one of Battier or Allen don't look so damn old on the court, I agree. Miami are stacked. But until then, lets stop screaming stacked because I honestly don't even think Miami will make the finals this year. They look old and slow out there which has never been one of Miami's issues since the big 3 was formed.

:wtf: An injured Wade is averaging 19/5/5 on 54%. Stop, just stop man. The Heat are just stacked. There's nothing wrong with it, **** if the Warriors were as stacked as the heat I'd go around telling everyone "Our team is FVCKING stacked :pimp:"

Stacked is relative. Like I said, only the Pacers have a legit argument for being as stacked.

SexSymbol
01-26-2014, 08:06 PM
I am a huge fakkit, please rape my face

Wut nikka

Nash
01-26-2014, 08:07 PM
Shut up, Pauk. Everything you post is an attempt to prop up Lebron, as if there's some kind of shame in him having a fantastic team around him. What the hell's the matter with you?
Where in any of this did I prop up Lebron? Look, I'm not the one making this about Lebron, you did. I was only speaking about Miami's roster which people are labelling "historically stacked".

Riley Martin
01-26-2014, 08:10 PM
Where in any of this did I prop up Lebron? Look, I'm not the one making this about Lebron, you did. I was only speaking about Miami's roster which people are labelling "historically stacked".

you're propping him up by tearing his teammates down, per usual..

not as blatant as making a thread blaming Wade for 2011, but still

oarabbus
01-26-2014, 08:11 PM

Well, as I'm sure you know, LeBron James is the best player on the Heat. The Heat beat the red-hot Trailblazers IN PORTLAND without LeBron. The Heat beat the Spurs DECISIVELY today with LeBron scoring 18.

Your team is historically stacked, regardless of how you spin it. Get over it. :facepalm I can't believe I'm telling you to get over it. You should be taking pride in it.

SexSymbol
01-26-2014, 08:12 PM
It ****ing is.
You have Bosh, who's a damn baller, great defender. Easy 20/10 if he's not on the Heat
You have one of the best finals performers in Flash, aaaaaaaa(mercury voice, only britfags will get it), shooting like 95 percent from the field it seems. Yeah, he's on Duncan's minutes, but only in regular season. And last time I checked, you don't solidify your career in the regular season, it's all about PO babyy.
You have the greatest 3pt shooter ever... and he's your 4th best player ever. Former multiple all-star.
You have a great talent in Beasley
You have Rio/Battier/Birdman great effort and defense guys.
This team is legit 10 deep, you hardly ever come across teams like that. Not with 4 best players being hall of famers.

Nash
01-26-2014, 08:13 PM
:wtf: An injured Wade is averaging 19/5/5 on 54%. Stop, just stop man. The Heat are just stacked. There's nothing wrong with it, **** if the Warriors were as stacked as the heat I'd go around telling everyone "Our team is FVCKING stacked :pimp:"

Stacked is relative. Like I said, only the Pacers have a legit argument for being as stacked.
An injured Wade putting up 19/5/5 is what makes Miami stacked? So we're not talking about the real Wade who puts up 25/5/5 while managing to stay healthy all year?

Ok, let me turn this around instead. What makes Miami's roster so stacked?

Also, do you think they perform like a stacked team? If so, why aren't they #1 in the league right not just like they were last year or the year before?

And, do you believe in players aging? And that injuries hinders you from performing 100% of your ability?

Milbuck
01-26-2014, 08:17 PM
So is the general consensus that the Heat are the most stacked team in recent memory?

oarabbus
01-26-2014, 08:24 PM
An injured Wade putting up 19/5/5 is what makes Miami stacked? So we're not talking about the real Wade who puts up 25/5/5 while managing to stay healthy all year?

Ok, let me turn this around instead. What makes Miami's roster so stacked?

Also, do you think they perform like a stacked team? If so, why aren't they #1 in the league right not just like they were last year or the year before?

And, do you believe in players aging? And that injuries hinders you from performing 100% of your ability?

I explained this already bro. You have the best player in the league. Serviceable starting PG and good backup PG. An amazing C who would easily put up 20/10 and has range out to the 3 and plays good D and very mobile. One of the best backup C in the league and undoubtedly the best 3rd string C in the league even if unproven. One of the highest IQ players in the league who snipes 3s. A number 2 overall draft pick who averaged 19/5.5 only a few years ago, who comes off the bench behind the greatest 3pt shooter in NBA history. In case one of your PGs has to sit you have one of the best 3rd string PG in the league. And in a league where Richard Jefferson is starting, you have Rashard Lewis as a ****ing afterthought.

Edit. And I didn't even mention your "still averaging 19/5/5 on over 50% shooting while injured and old" legendary player :lol

oarabbus
01-26-2014, 08:24 PM
So is the general consensus that the Heat are the most stacked team in recent memory?

Yes.

coin24
01-26-2014, 08:32 PM
Brans carrying these scrubs right pauk? Worst team ever it's all Lebrons greatness..

Face it, the heat are so stacked he doesn't even have to play and they win:lol
No more MVP for that beta..
Scrub is already declining can barely score 20 points anymore:roll: :roll:

knicksman
01-26-2014, 08:33 PM

not if youre a lebron or curry stan:lol

GoranDragon
01-26-2014, 08:42 PM
Durant- Top 3 SF in the league

Westbrook - Top 3 PG in the league

Ibaka- Top 5 PF in the league

Jackson - 6th Man of the Year

Perkins - Dwight Stopper

Lamb/Collison/Sefolosha/Thabeet - Best supporting cast in the league

OKC is more stacked than any team in the league and it's not even close. Imagine Dwight joining MIA, OKC will still be more stacked.:facepalm

TheMarkMadsen
01-26-2014, 08:44 PM

Perkins - Dwight Stopper

OKC is more stacked than any team in the league and it's not even close. Imagine Dwight joining MIA, OKC will still be more stacked.:facepalm

and if they didn't know not to take you seriously before.. they sure as hell do now

Riley Martin
01-26-2014, 08:44 PM

Perkins - Dwight Stopper

:lol

GoranDragon
01-26-2014, 08:46 PM
What's so funny? Only ppl laughing are OKC fans because they're stacked as sh1t. I still can't believe OKC were the "underdog" in the 2012 finals.

Jameerthefear
01-26-2014, 08:47 PM
holy shit you guys are stupid. stop replying to him. use this:
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=251911
There problem solved. I already had him on there but you morons keep quoting him

Riley Martin
01-26-2014, 08:51 PM
What's so funny?

here, I highlighted the main funny parts

Perkins - Dwight Stopper

oarabbus
01-26-2014, 08:52 PM

You have to give it to the guy though, he spun that to make Perkins add to OKC's alleged stackedness :lol

Jameerthefear
01-26-2014, 08:53 PM

and u continue to be stupid

GoranDragon
01-26-2014, 08:56 PM

Sorry but I would take Lamb/Collison/Sefolosha/Thabeet over Beasley/Allen/Andersen/Oden anyday. MUCH younger and faster offensive pace.

livinglegend
01-26-2014, 09:29 PM
I explained this already bro. You have the best player in the league. Serviceable starting PG and good backup PG. An amazing C who would easily put up 20/10 and has range out to the 3 and plays good D and very mobile. One of the best backup C in the league and undoubtedly the best 3rd string C in the league even if unproven. One of the highest IQ players in the league who snipes 3s. A number 2 overall draft pick who averaged 19/5.5 only a few years ago, who comes off the bench behind the greatest 3pt shooter in NBA history. In case one of your PGs has to sit you have one of the best 3rd string PG in the league. And in a league where Richard Jefferson is starting, you have Rashard Lewis as a ****ing afterthought.

Edit. And I didn't even mention your "still averaging 19/5/5 on over 50% shooting while injured and old" legendary player :lol

Best player in the league --- yes that s right

Bosh- 20/10 :lol He is averaging 6.7 rbs and averaged like 4 rbs vs pacers last season. He wont jump to 10 suddently. Still, he is good and should be 2nd option.

PGs- Cole is good. Chalmers is dumb, slow and fat.

Battier- averaging 4ppg and 2 rbs 42% FG starting pf :facepalm

Allen- Yup greatest shooter of all-time, so what? if they bring Chamberlain s dead on the Heat and would say '' oh stacked? one of the greatest centers of all-time''? I dont care about what allen had done in the past. His current production only matters and he is shooting 34 % from 3s. He is also slow and horrible on defense.

Birdman- One of the best backups. seriously?

Beasley- 2nd pick. So what? No team wanted him for a reason. Was considered a cancer for a reason. Anyway, he is a good scorer and should be getting more minutes.

Haslem/Lewis/Mason- Should retire. They are some of the worst players in the league.

Wade- Should be judged by his current production and not past reputation. He is a top 20 players and should be the 3rd option. He is overrated in this forum because of his past reputation.

livinglegend
01-26-2014, 09:32 PM

or Clippers who are 9-3 without their best player.
OKC 7 straight win without their 2nd best player.

ProfessorMurder
01-26-2014, 09:33 PM
Why are you fighting like crazy to say they aren't stacked? There's nothing wrong with being stacked if you want to win.

The only thing to gain from claiming they aren't stacked is to prop up LeBron.

oarabbus
01-26-2014, 09:35 PM
Wade- Should be judged by his current production and not past reputation.
I dont care about what allen had done in the past. His current production only matters

Oh, only current production matters? Well in that case OKC is winning because they have the best player. ****, even Carmelo is better than Lebron based on current production. I guess you guys aren't that stacked with only the 3rd best SF in the league :lol

TheMarkMadsen
01-26-2014, 09:36 PM

When Wade sits Lebron still has more all star teammates than Durant.

Heat are mediocre w/o Wade this season, thats on Lebron, he needs to step up like Durant does when WB is out and take over the scoring role more, KD has upped his game with WB out while Lebron hasn't upped his with Wade out..

Leftimage
Bosh: Great as 2nd option.

FTFY

livinglegend
Why are you fighting like crazy to say they aren't stacked? There's nothing wrong with being stacked if you want to win.

because it s not true.

Riley Martin
01-26-2014, 09:37 PM

exactly

Nuff Said
01-26-2014, 09:40 PM
People use oden to support their "stacked" theory? I feel at this point we could acquire anyone regardless of skill and we'd still be called stacked. I mean a ***** ain't play a game in years and all of a sudden he's Shaq level?

oarabbus
01-26-2014, 09:41 PM
People use oden to support their "stacked" theory? I feel at this point we could acquire anyone regardless of skill and we'd still be called stacked. I mean a ***** ain't play a game in years and all of a sudden he's Shaq level?

Nice reading comprehension moron. He was called the best 3rd string Center in the league. No one called him Shaq or even a good player. Just the best 3rd string Center.

Nuff Said
01-26-2014, 09:44 PM
Nice reading comprehension moron. He was called the best 3rd string Center in the league. No one called him Shaq or even a good player. Just the best 3rd string Center.
Oh no so stacked best third string center!

oarabbus
01-26-2014, 09:46 PM
Oh no so stacked best third string center!

:roll: so the Heat aren't stacked? They are a league average talent team? :lol

Fudge
01-26-2014, 09:47 PM

Well, notice that the ones arguing otherwise ARE LeBron stans. :oldlol:

Such disgusting human beings they are. Momma shoulda swallowed y'all. Or daddy.

bukowski81
01-26-2014, 09:50 PM
Bosh: Great as 3rd option.

If Bosh is yourd 3rd option, you are stacked, period.

plowking
01-26-2014, 09:50 PM
We were stacked last year when we won, but this year, nah.

Allen is shocking defensively. I'd say there have been numerous games this season where he has collectively given up 50 points from the player(s) he was guarding during the game.

Beasley, Cole, Birdman, Lebron and Bosh have been our only good players this year. Saying that, Birdman has been injured a lot, Beasley doesn't get minutes in some games, and Cole is inconsistent at times.
Even Bosh has more off nights then he should. Couple that with the fact Lebron is having his worst season in 3 years, and its hardly stacked.

Milbuck
01-26-2014, 09:51 PM

This. There is literally no argument that can suggest otherwise.

oarabbus
01-26-2014, 09:51 PM

:applause:

Nuff Said
01-26-2014, 09:54 PM
What are the current standings conference and overall?

GoranDragon
01-26-2014, 09:55 PM
Bosh is our 2nd option. Injured Wade is 3rd.

plowking
01-26-2014, 09:57 PM

They're a top 5 talent team that is severely ageing.

Milbuck
01-26-2014, 09:57 PM
Bosh is our 2nd option. Injured Wade is 3rd.
A finals MVP is your 3rd option? Confirmed, Heat are the most stacked team since Russell's Celtics.

oarabbus
01-26-2014, 09:58 PM
What are the current standings conference and overall?

:wtf:

How is that relevant? What was the Lakers standings in their conference and overall last year? Are you trying to say that team wasn't stacked?

No amount of being stacked will fix laziness or choking (see: 2011 Heat)

A finals MVP is your 3rd option? Confirmed, Heat are the most stacked team since Russell's Celtics.

:applause: Don't do em like that Milbuck, it's just getting worse and worse for the Bron stans.

The one true Heat fan in this thread acknowledged they were stacked and asked why it was considered a bad thing :lol

GoranDragon
01-26-2014, 09:58 PM
Don't twist my words. I said INJURED Wade.:facepalm :banghead:

Milbuck
01-26-2014, 10:00 PM
Don't twist my words. I said INJURED Wade.:facepalm :banghead:
Yeah man, I know you said Wade is your 3rd option. I was just mentioning how having a finals MVP as your 3rd option confirms that the Heat are the most stacked team in recent memory.

oarabbus
01-26-2014, 10:02 PM
A finals MVP who averages 20/5/5 while injured is your 3rd option? :eek: :eek:

Most stacked team further confirmed

GoranDragon
Yeah man, I know you said Wade is your 3rd option. I was just mentioning how having a finals MVP as your 3rd option confirms that the Heat are the most stacked team in recent memory.
I am done with you. You are obviously out to discredit and make me look stupid on this forum.

Fudge
A finals MVP who averages 20/5/5 while injured is your 3rd option? :eek: :eek:
Fcking stacked af.

plowking
01-26-2014, 10:03 PM

Funny poster before your clear bias took over and you couldn't keep up the gimmick.

Blue&Orange
i think its time to list the low IQs on this board

livingLegend
marlo stanfeld
gorandragon
pauk
lebron23

so generally lebron stans.
same person

Meticode
When Ray Allen is your 4th option you are stacked. He could still start in this league and average 15 PPG.

Milbuck
01-26-2014, 10:05 PM
I am done with you. You are obviously out to discredit and make me look stupid on this forum.
Yes, you set your location as 'ripthekik's mom', and I'm the one who makes you look stupid. :oldlol:

plowking
01-26-2014, 10:07 PM
When Ray Allen is your 4th option you are stacked. He could still start in this league and average 15 PPG.

He'd give you 15ppg and give up about 40ppg on the other end. So no...

And by your definition, the Celtics just before Allen joined the Heat were stacked then... lol.

oarabbus
01-26-2014, 10:07 PM

Don't forget a guy who last year was 18/7 per-36 (Beasley) is like their 8th option :roll:

Meticode
01-26-2014, 10:08 PM
He'd give you 15ppg and give up about 40ppg on the other end. So no...
Option as in scoring. We're not talking about defense. So yes. Carry on.

GoranDragon
01-26-2014, 10:08 PM
Ray Allen is a LIABILITY for us on defense.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-26-2014, 10:09 PM
lol, OP is like a salmon swimming upstream being torn to shreds by a bear. Fighting a losing battle when everyone already knows Miami is stacked. Such self-annihilation is adorable. :oldlol:

knicksman
this is how the brain of lebron stans work.

this is just an example
wade>>>>fisher
lamb>allen
jackson>cole

they believe that 2>1 despite the gap of wade to fisher being huge to cover the difference between lamb and allen or jackson/cole. Their thinking is quantity over quality thats why they overrate the shit out of all around players like lebron/wilt/oscar. They believe assists and rebound are as valuable as scoring so since lebron has more skills then lebron/wilt/oscar>>>kobe/mj/durant.

Meticode
Ummm, why are you even stating this when you're trolling in the the Suns @ Cavs thread? The only person discrediting you is yourself.

oarabbus
01-26-2014, 10:10 PM
Ray Allen is a LIABILITY for us on defense.

These guys are so shook they are trying to point to their 4th option's subpar defense as an excuse to how they aren't stacked

And he was such a liability on defense that the Heat beat the Spurs with LeBron only scoring 18 points while Allen started :roll:

LeBron/Heat fan have the GOAT mental gymnastics :bowdown:

Heavincent
01-26-2014, 10:10 PM
"Stop saying my favorite team is good!"

knicksman
01-26-2014, 10:11 PM
same person

marlo stanfeld is already proven to be RRR3 and i think Gorandragon is lebron23

GoranDragon
01-26-2014, 10:12 PM
Bottomline: OKC is far more stacked than MIA.

If they meet in the finals, MIA is the underdog by far.

Kingwillball
01-26-2014, 10:12 PM
Put Lebron on most NBA teams and they look stacked.

GoranDragon
01-26-2014, 10:13 PM
This. It's an illusion of having the greatest player of our era on the team.

Nuff Said
01-26-2014, 10:14 PM
**** no the lakers weren't stacked. Old ass Nash with post injury Howard and a sorry ass bench. Maybe if all the players were in their prime then yes. You were prolly one of the ones crying about how the nets were so stacked this year and are all surprised at their shitty ass record.

knicksman
01-26-2014, 10:14 PM

like they are barely winning w/o wade:lol

plowking
01-26-2014, 10:15 PM

So the 2012 Celtics were stacked. Allen was the 4th option on that team, taking the 4th most attempts per game. Tied 4th actually with Brandon Bass. So he was essentially a 4/5 option.

So the 2012 Celtics were more stacked than the current Heat based on your definition?

Not to mention at the time Allen being younger and a better defender. Its only this season where he has really dropped off.

TheMarkMadsen
01-26-2014, 10:16 PM
Chalmers
Allen
Battier
Bosh
Birdman

with Cole, Beasley and Oden

easily make the playoffs in the EAST

SpecialQue
01-26-2014, 10:19 PM

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh586/TheDailyLike/tumblr_m7d0hv8tDh1rw7fjjo1_500.gif

Heavincent
01-26-2014, 10:19 PM
So the 2012 Celtics were stacked. Allen was the 4th option on that team, taking the 4th most attempts per game. Tied 4th actually with Brandon Bass. So he was essentially a 4/5 option.

So the 2012 Celtics were more stacked than the current Heat based on your definition?

Not to mention at the time Allen being younger and a better defender. Its only this season where he has really dropped off.

Rondo, Allen, Pierce, and KG on the same team? Yes, I'd say they were stacked/top heavy. Their bench was terrible though.

Hell, they gave the Heat a much tougher challenge than the Thunder did.

DMV2
01-26-2014, 10:20 PM
Most stacked team in the past 6 years. Definitely more stacked than the back-to-back champion Lakers.

2008 Celtics and 2004 Pistons were stacked deep but the Heat have the better 1-2 punch.

Miami has a case for most stacked in the past 10 years.

SpecialQue
01-26-2014, 10:23 PM
Rondo, Allen, Pierce, and KG on the same team? Yes, I'd say they were stacked/top heavy. Their bench was terrible though.

Hilarious how people conveniently forget that.

Fudge
01-26-2014, 10:23 PM
Chalmers
Allen
Battier
Bosh
Birdman

easily make the playoffs in the EAST
AT LEAST the 8th seed. 6th at most.

Still a playoff bound team. #stacked

Fudge
01-26-2014, 10:24 PM
http://aht.seriouseats.com/images/20081201-bkshots-stackers.jpg

GoranDragon
Chalmers
Allen
Battier
Bosh
Birdman

Lottery team in either conference.

oarabbus

They were an LBJ god-mode away from the finals of course they were stacked... not as stacked as this current heat team though.

plowking
01-26-2014, 10:25 PM

There is no way in hell the 2012 Celtics are stacked. :oldlol:

This Heat team is far more top heavy in terms of reliance on its superstar talent, and has far more weaknesses than that Celtic team. The only thing that might make this Heat team "stacked" is due to its top heavy talent.

Do people actually think this Heat team has more talent on it than the Thunder, Spurs, Clippers, Rockets, and maybe the Pacers? At least two of those teams are better, and they're about on the same level as the other 3.

From my definition, stacked is being considerably more talented than your opposition. And by that, 2011 is probably the only time. Even though 2012 had the most talent, a bunch of teams developed their players and made trades that even last year the Heat probably weren't the outright most talented team in the league. Probably was the Clippers, Spurs or Heat.

plowking
01-26-2014, 10:28 PM
Hilarious how people conveniently forget that.

All about match ups, and depending on which team could be in a slump.
Its like saying the Pacers last year were better than the 2012 Thunder... You can mix and match it just about anyway until it starts contradicting itself.
Not like the 2012 Celtics were better than the 2011 one either.

oarabbus
01-26-2014, 10:29 PM
http://aht.seriouseats.com/images/20081201-bkshots-stackers.jpg

:applause: Almost as stacked as the Heat

There is no way in hell the 2012 Celtics are stacked. :oldlol:

This Heat team is far more top heavy in terms of reliance on its superstar talent, and has far more weaknesses than that Celtic team. The only thing that might make this Heat team "stacked" is due to its top heavy talent.

Do people actually think this Heat team has more talent on it than the Thunder, Spurs, Clippers, Rockets, and maybe the Pacers? At least two of those teams are better, and they're about on the same level as the other 3.

From my definition, stacked is being considerably more talented than your opposition. And by that, 2011 is probably the only time. Even though 2012 had the most talent, a bunch of teams developed their players and made trades that even last year the Heat probably weren't the outright most talented team in the league. Probably was the Clippers, Spurs or Heat.

:oldlol: You and the other heat fans were crying about old Wade, old Allen, everyone's old... and you try to say the Spurs are more talented... :roll: it's too much, too much man

Only the Pacers have an argument. OKC, LAC, and HOU aren't as stacked as the heat, sorry.

plowking
01-26-2014, 10:33 PM

They were an LBJ god-mode away from the finals of course they were stacked... not as stacked as this current heat team though.

2012 were the most talented Heat team.

There is never impartial posters in these threads to begin with. Most of the idiot trolls on here think they're slick with the "why is it a bad thing your team is stacked, you should like it"... At the end of the day its a ploy to make any achievement by this team, or a particular player (which is more than likely the case for most posters on here) look less spectacular.
Even after winning 2 championships in a row, there are posters on here saying the Heat aren't that impressive, and what they've accomplished so far isn't incredible. :oldlol:

I watch just about every Heat game, and from watching, this 2013 squad isn't stacked. Its the most flawed and least talented team of the big 3 era. Its old, slow and has a bunch of name players that don't produce as well as their names dictate they should due to their age or ongoing injuries.

GoranDragon
01-26-2014, 10:34 PM
2012 were the most talented Heat team.

There is never impartial posters in these threads to begin with. Most of the idiot trolls on here think they're slick with the "why is it a bad thing your team is stacked, you should like it"... At the end of the day its a ploy to make any achievement by this team, or a particular player (which is more than likely the case for most posters on here) look less spectacular.
Even after winning 2 championships in a row, there are posters on here saying the Heat aren't that impressive, and what they've accomplished so far isn't incredible. :oldlol:

I watch just about every Heat game, and from watching, this 2013 squad isn't stacked. Its the most flawed and least talented team of the big 3 era. Its old, slow and has a bunch of name players that don't produce as well as their names dictate they should due to their age or ongoing injuries.
plowking.:applause: :applause: Leader of the Heat Nation on ISH.:bowdown: :bowdown:

SpecialQue
01-26-2014, 10:35 PM
:oldlol: You and the other heat fans were crying about old Wade, old Allen, everyone's old... and you try to say the Spurs are more talented... :roll:

And then justify Lebron's low scoring game today by saying the Spurs are "done" and the game was a blow out. So are the Spurs done or more stacked than the Heat? And if the Spurs are more stacked than the Heat, then how did the Heat beat this stacked team with Lebron hardly scoring and an "average" team?

plowking
01-26-2014, 10:37 PM
:oldlol: You and the other heat fans were crying about old Wade, old Allen, everyone's old... and you try to say the Spurs are more talented... :roll: it's too much, too much man

Only the Pacers have an argument. OKC, LAC, and HOU aren't as stacked as the heat, sorry.

We're the oldest team in the league... By a good margin.
Our whole defense is based on being fast...
We're slow, and a small team. We're dead last in rebounding.

Are you dense, slow, stupid? I wish my team was better than they currently are. I couldn't give a damn if we had a starting line up of Paul, Harden, Bron, Durant, Howard out there. I'd be happy as hell. Fact is, we're not stacked.

Old, slow, small, poor at rebounding...

You're just someone else trying to discredit any accomplishment by this team.

Riley Martin
01-26-2014, 10:38 PM
I'll be honest..I expected LeBron fanatics to diminish the talent levels of the squad surrounding him, but I wasn't expecting seemingly genuine Heat fans to do it.

oarabbus
01-26-2014, 10:39 PM
We're the oldest team in the league... By a good margin.
Our whole defense is based on being fast...
We're slow, and a small team. We're dead last in rebounding.

Are you dense, slow, stupid? I wish my team was better than they currently are. I couldn't give a damn if we had a starting line up of Paul, Harden, Bron, Durant, Howard out there. I'd be happy as hell. Fact is, we're not stacked.

Old, slow, small, poor at rebounding...

You're just someone else trying to discredit any accomplishment by this team.

:biggums: how does an Old, slow, small, bad at rebounding team win a title after getting older than the previous year, in which they won a title? :hammerhead: hint: it's because they are stacked.

plowking
01-26-2014, 10:39 PM
And then justify Lebron's low scoring game today by saying the Spurs are "done" and the game was a blow out. So are the Spurs done or more stacked than the Heat? And if the Spurs are more stacked than the Heat, then how did the Heat beat this stacked team with Lebron hardly scoring and an "average" team?

Great logic once again. Are the Wizards stacked, or the Heat done? They were blowing us out by 25 points in the first quarter.

SpecialQue
01-26-2014, 10:40 PM
Great logic once again.

Thank you.

plowking
01-26-2014, 10:44 PM
:biggums: how does an Old, slow, small, bad at rebounding team win a title after getting older than the previous year, in which they won a title? :hammerhead: hint: it's because they are stacked.

Bit of luck, bit of great play at the right time, certain players stepping up at the right time, and most of all, still being a great team.
I said the 2012 team was the most talented team of the big 3 era. Next years team was still talented, so whats the problem?

This team, not so much.

Allen looks flat out terrible out there, and Haslem shouldn't be playing NBA basketball anymore, yet Spo continues to use him. Our bench players like Cole are inconsistent, Beasley doesn't play as much as he should, and Birdman has been injured. Wade is injured... Its been Bosh and Bron the whole year basically, with role players stepping up on occasions.

Raymone
01-26-2014, 10:46 PM
I'll be honest..I expected LeBron fanatics to diminish the talent levels of the squad surrounding him, but I wasn't expecting seemingly genuine Heat fans to do it.

Who? plowking? livinglegend? :oldlol:

Us true Heat fans are a dying breed. You won't find too many here.

ripthekik
01-26-2014, 10:48 PM
Son, i think you do plenty of that just by yourself

oarabbus
01-26-2014, 10:48 PM
Who? plowking? livinglegend? :oldlol:

Us true Heat fans are a dying breed. You won't find too many here.

Do you believe the Heat are stacked? This isn't some kind of trick question or test I would like to know how you honestly feel about this.

Le Shaqtus
01-26-2014, 10:53 PM

coin24
01-26-2014, 10:58 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Milbuck
01-26-2014, 10:58 PM

Peteballa
01-26-2014, 11:00 PM
This thread is now about trains.

http://www.sabotagetimes.com/wp-content/uploads/Thomas-thomas-the-tank-engine-27763315-468-377.jpeg

SpecialQue
01-26-2014, 11:00 PM
This thread is now about trains.

http://karenswhimsy.com/public-domain-images/steam-trains/steam-trains-3.jpg

No, it's about the Heat being stacked.

oarabbus
01-26-2014, 11:01 PM

:yaohappy:

livinglegend
01-26-2014, 11:02 PM
:applause: Almost as stacked as the Heat

Clippers 9-3 without their best player.

OKC has 2 of top 5 players in the league, while Heat has 1 guy in top 10.

GrapeApe
01-26-2014, 11:02 PM
Remember the days when you would overhype/overrate the players on your team and everyone else would tell you how much they sucked? I used to prop up guys like Bimbo Coles and Grant Long, etc... and my friends would laugh at me. I guess if they were on the Heat today those same friends would be telling me how great they are. It's ass backwards.

GoranDragon
01-26-2014, 11:03 PM
OKC has 2 of top 5 players in the league, while Heat has 1 guy in top 10.
:applause: :applause: :applause:

Fudge
01-26-2014, 11:04 PM

Ownt :roll:

livinglegend
01-26-2014, 11:04 PM
Great logic once again. Are the Wizards stacked, or the Heat done? They were blowing us out by 25 points in the first quarter.
:applause: :applause:

or are the Hawks more stacked? they beat Heat without Horford!

GOATbe
01-26-2014, 11:05 PM
4 future hall of famers
3 in their prime
first round lottery picks coming off the bench
refs

You heat bandwagonners still trying to say your team ain't the most stacked team in Nba history? :roll:

livinglegend
01-26-2014, 11:09 PM
4 future hall of famers
3 in their prime
first round lottery picks coming off the bench
refs

You heat bandwagonners still trying to say your team ain't the most stacked team in Nba history? :roll:

Wade is in his prime? :lol :oldlol: dumb
Future hall of famers? who cares? Put old Shaq on this team and you d have 5 HOF, would he make them more stacked? dumb
Kwame and Millic off the bench would make heat more stacked? dumb
refs?Heat had LOWEST FTA in history last finals. dumb

dumbass

GoranDragon
01-26-2014, 11:10 PM
Wade is in his prime? :lol :oldlol: dumb
Future hall of famers? who cares? Put old Shaq on this team and you d have 5 HOF, would he make them more stacked? dumb
Kwame and Millic off the bench would make heat more stacked? dumb
refs?Heat had LOWEST FTA in history last finals. dumb

dumbass
Puttin' Kobetards in their place.:bowdown: :bowdown: :applause:

livinglegend
01-26-2014, 11:11 PM

Hawks beat this ''stacked'' Heat team without Horford. HAWKS ARE STACKED!

Brooklyn beat this Heat team without Lopez. STACKED!

Celtics beat this Heat team without Rondo. CELTICS ARE STACKED!

nice logic!

Fudge
01-26-2014, 11:12 PM
I wanna stack my waffles and make a house in the morning. Also in the mood for a BK stacker. Sucks they dont have King deals anymore doe.

Anybody down to stack and play Jenga with me tn?

Illuminati
01-26-2014, 11:16 PM
Livinglegend straight up ethering you Kobe stans god damn.

Milbuck
01-26-2014, 11:24 PM
It looks like we've reached a unanimous decision guys, the Heat are indeed stacked, more so than any team since Russell's Celtics.

GoranDragon
01-26-2014, 11:25 PM
It looks like we've reached a unanimous decision guys, the Heat are indeed stacked, more so than any team since Russell's Celtics.
You started out as a fake "unbias" poster now you're exposed as a Heat hater. I can't believe there's a scum like that among the Jan 2014 batch.:facepalm :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

GOATbe
01-26-2014, 11:27 PM
Wade is in his prime?
Yes. Lebron is to blame for the stats decline regarding Wade. If wade hogged the ball the entire game like Lebron does he'd outplay him every time.

Future hall of famers? who cares? Put old Shaq on this team and you d have 5 HOF, would he make them more stacked?
:facepalm Yes

Kwame and Millic off the bench would make heat more stacked? Why are you comparing the worst first round #1 picks of all time to them :roll: . If LeBald were coming off the bench for Beasley like he should would you use this meaningless metaphor? :lol

refs?Heat had LOWEST FTA in history last finals.

and 2012? :lol
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/3852967/spoelstra-referee-high-five-o.gif

oarabbus
http://www.vegasinsider.com/nba/odds/futures/

http://www.vegas.com/gaming/futures/nba-championship/

What are all these ****ing stupid ass idiots in Vegas doing giving these kind of odds to a non-stacked team? :roll:

Fudge
There it is, folks.

Lets all just enjoy the Grammys. STEVIE WONDER THO!!!!! Killing it rn.

livinglegend
01-26-2014, 11:33 PM
Yes. Lebron is to blame for the stats decline regarding Wade. If wade hogged the ball the entire game like Lebron does he'd outplay him every time.

:facepalm Yes
Why are you comparing the worst first round #1 picks of all time to them :roll: . If LeBald were coming off the bench for Beasley like he should would you use this meaningless metaphor? :lol

and 2012? :lol
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/3852967/spoelstra-referee-high-five-o.gif

:oldlol: please stop embarrassing yourself:hammerhead:

livinglegend
01-26-2014, 11:37 PM
This is the 2nd time that you are making yourself believe that we are reaching a unanimous decision as far as the subject of this thread is concerned.
Arent you one of those guys that always label players as ''beta'' and ''alpha''? Yet, yourself, you need to reach a ''unanimous'' decision to feel good and have peace mentally. Great ''alpha''!!

oarabbus
01-26-2014, 11:41 PM
This is the 2nd time that you are making yourself believe that we are reaching a unanimous decision as far as the subject of this thread is concerned.
Arent you one of those guys that always label players as ''beta'' and ''alpha''? Yet, yourself, you need to reach a ''unanimous'' decision to feel good and have peace mentally. Great ''alpha''!!

He's right :confusedshrug:

Only Heat stans are dissenting. Anyway how about those Vegas odds? Those guys must not know **** about sports right?

Milbuck
01-26-2014, 11:42 PM

:oldlol: I have literally never once used the terms alpha or beta on this forum except in that "biggest alphas and betas this season" thread where I said Giannis and BKnight were alphas, and joked about Caron Butler being an omega. Nice try though.

livinglegend
01-26-2014, 11:42 PM
He's right :confusedshrug:

Only Heat stans are dissenting. Anyway how about those Vegas odds? Those guys must not know **** about sports right?

i guess you dont know what unanimous mean.

GoranDragon
01-26-2014, 11:43 PM
Milbuck exposed as the repressed hater he is.:lol

Milbuck
01-26-2014, 11:44 PM
Milbuck exposed as the repressed hater he is.:lol
I'm disappointed in this troll post Goran. Not nearly enough crying and complaining about being bullied. Step it up.

oarabbus
01-26-2014, 11:45 PM
i guess you dont know what unanimous mean.

It's unanimous for everyone without an agenda. Even the true heat fans are acknowleging it.

Fudge
01-26-2014, 11:47 PM
LeBron stans are fcking digusting people.

livinglegend
01-26-2014, 11:49 PM
It's unanimous for everyone without an agenda. Even the true heat fans are acknowleging it.

And i guess everyone that has a different opinion from you is considered someone with an agenda. :lol Let me also make a statement: It s unanimous that heat arent stacked for everyone without an agenda.

livinglegend
01-26-2014, 11:50 PM

He mad :roll: :roll:

oarabbus
01-26-2014, 11:54 PM
And i guess everyone that has a different opinion from you is considered someone with an agenda. :lol Let me also make a statement: It s unanimous that heat arent stacked for everyone without an agenda.

I despise the Lakers. Yet the Lakers fans as well as I plus various other teams fans are all stating the Heat are stacked. Are you trying to argue Warriors and Lakers fans and all other fans share the same agenda? :roll:

livinglegend
01-26-2014, 11:55 PM
I despise the Lakers. Yet the Lakers fans as well as I plus various other teams fans are all stating the Heat are stacked. Are you trying to argue Warriors and Lakers fans and all other fans share the same agenda? :roll:

Go work on your reading comprehension skills.

Fudge
01-26-2014, 11:56 PM
Truly some dizgusting peeps.

TheMilkyBarKid
01-27-2014, 12:08 AM
Truly some dizgusting peeps.
You are such a loser

Fudge
01-27-2014, 12:12 AM
You are such a loser
What did I ever do to you?

I'll bust your lip open, boi. Quit messing around.

plowking
01-27-2014, 12:17 AM

Always find myself agreeing with you.

Fudge
01-27-2014, 12:22 AM
Always find myself agreeing with you.
I like you, man. I might even love you.

Respect. *pounds fist*

PJR
01-27-2014, 12:23 AM
Remember the days when you would overhype/overrate the players on your team and everyone else would tell you how much they sucked? I used to prop up guys like Bimbo Coles and Grant Long, etc... and my friends would laugh at me. I guess if they were on the Heat today those same friends would be telling me how great they are. It's ass backwards.

Indeed. But this is the era of fans who want to vicariously bask in the mythical powers of their favorite players, while also talking down the rest of the players on the team.

Shit is gay.

TheMilkyBarKid
01-27-2014, 12:38 AM
What did I ever do to you?

I'll bust your lip open, boi. Quit messing around.
Nothing, just not cool grouping people into a category and labelling them. Stans in general are pathetic, no need to limit it to Lebron. By doing that you make it clear you have a bias against him.
Now pipe down, boy :banana:

oarabbus
01-27-2014, 12:42 AM
Go work on your reading comprehension skills.

Shit, I just worked on them. I now realize the Heat aren't stacked at all, there are many teams more stacked, the Heat are so brave for overcoming their old, slow, small, poor rebounding players through the greatness of LeBron :bowdown: :bowdown: Heat not stacked at all most teams in the league are more stacked, my Warriors are like 3x more stacked, how impressive are the HEat :bowdown:

Fudge
01-27-2014, 12:43 AM
Nothing, just not cool grouping people into a category and labelling them. Stans in general are pathetic, no need to limit it to Lebron. By doing that you make it clear you have a bias against him.
Now pipe down, boy :banana:

But like, no other stanbase is even CLOSE to theirs. Not even Kobe's. :oldlol: Disgusting, worthless pieces of scum to this world.

kamil
01-27-2014, 12:47 AM
Put them in the Western Conference and they might not even make to the WCF.

TheMilkyBarKid
01-27-2014, 01:32 AM

But like, no other stanbase is even CLOSE to theirs. Not even Kobe's. :oldlol: Disgusting, worthless pieces of scum to this world.
I'd say kobe's are worse.
They all reek of desperation, they just come off as purely pathetic.

GoranDragon
01-27-2014, 01:35 AM
I'd say kobe's are worse.
They all reek of desperation, they just come off as purely pathetic.

I<3NBA
01-27-2014, 02:14 AM
Put them in the Western Conference and they might not even make to the WCF.
:yaohappy:
Miami would gladly take that offer. they clown on the west