PDA

View Full Version : Jan. 26: Phoenix Suns (24-18) @ Cleveland Cavaliers (16-27)

RedBlackAttack
01-26-2014, 07:04 PM
Tip coming up in a few minutes. Cavs looking for two straight home wins. Suns trying to bounce back after a narrow loss to Washington.

Kyrie v Dragic should be entertaining.

LeBron 06
01-26-2014, 07:12 PM
http://memecrunch.com/meme/58K7/gets-to-coach-kobe-and-lebron/image.png

RedBlackAttack
01-26-2014, 07:21 PM
Kyrie running the offense to perfection so far. He's assisted on every Cavs basket. Six assists in the first five minutes!

RedBlackAttack
01-26-2014, 07:37 PM
That was maybe the best all-around quarter I've seen Kyrie play. He was killing it as a playmaker in the first eight minutes, then took over the scoring when the rest of the team went a little cold, and he played excellent defense on Dragic making him work for everything he got.

If he could consistently play the way he has so far in this game, he'd be unstoppable.

11 minutes, 7 points (3-5 FG), 6 assists, 2 steals

Sharmer
01-26-2014, 07:44 PM
http://memecrunch.com/meme/58K7/gets-to-coach-kobe-and-lebron/image.png

Lebron was a choke artist then and Kobe can only be controlled by the Zen master.

navy
01-26-2014, 07:48 PM
Mike Brown never had championship caliber squads though...

MP.Trey
01-26-2014, 08:09 PM
Wow not watching the game but the box score looks great. 18 point lead, Kyrie 13/7, Deng 12/6/4, Jack and CJ Miles contributing. I'm impressed.

RedBlackAttack
01-26-2014, 08:10 PM
Wow not watching the game by the box score looks great. 17 point lead, Kyrie 13/7, Deng 10/6/4, Jack and CJ Miles contributing. I'm impressed.
Best first half of the season by far, imo. They've had hot shooting halves this season, but this huge lead didn't come because of great shooting... everything has started at the defensive end.

The guys have been absolutely swarming, and believe it or not, it started with Kyrie. He's been all over Dragic especially off the ball. Goran has had to work for everything he has gotten.

Offensively, the passing has been brilliant. Everyone is involved.

It has been fun to watch. Still a half to go, though.

TwentyThree
01-26-2014, 08:16 PM
Kyrie must have read Jason Lloyd's article (http://www.ohio.com/sports/cavs/jason-lloyd-kyrie-irving-s-accolades-outnumber-his-successes-1.461899?localLinksEnabled=false&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed)

He's killing it tonight.

Uncle Drew
01-26-2014, 08:16 PM
Wow not watching the game but the box score looks great. 18 point lead, Kyrie 13/7, Deng 12/6/4, Jack and CJ Miles contributing. I'm impressed.
Same. :lol I'm F5ing my Yahoo! box score every five seconds to check if they got the score right.

RedBlackAttack
01-26-2014, 08:21 PM
Kyrie must have read Jason Lloyd's article (http://www.ohio.com/sports/cavs/jason-lloyd-kyrie-irving-s-accolades-outnumber-his-successes-1.461899?localLinksEnabled=false&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed)

He's killing it tonight.
I said the same thing over at RCF. :oldlol:

He is playing with fire tonight. Outside of his baffling missed layup in the first couple minutes, he has played near flawless so far. On both ends.

lolwat
01-26-2014, 08:48 PM
That third quarter...

:biggums:

GoranDragon
01-26-2014, 08:49 PM
Dat comeback.:bowdown:

NattyPButter
01-26-2014, 08:52 PM
Cavs are getting ass raped. MB still keep playing AV and TT together. This moron doesn't even see teams always pack the paint because those two can't space the floor for shit. Dion would look like a beast and Kyrie would play like his last two years if this moron knew to space the floor for them.

GoranDragon
01-26-2014, 08:53 PM
Can Dragic in the game so we can exploit Kyrie.

bisk
01-26-2014, 08:55 PM
6 Points huh, not bad. Expected around 3 to be honest.

What a ****ing joke.

RedBlackAttack
01-26-2014, 09:02 PM
This is insane. Best first half of the season followed by the worst half of the season by any team in the league all season.

This is all-time bad worthy.

JimmyMcAdocious
01-26-2014, 09:03 PM
6 points!? Holy hell. Not watching the game, but damn...

chips93
01-26-2014, 09:04 PM
im not watching the game at the moment, but what the **** happened in the 3rd quarter? 6 points? that has to be some kind of record right?

Meticode
01-26-2014, 09:04 PM
There's been a couple times this season where I'm just like "Screw it, we're never going to win anything. Why follow the NBA or even be a Cavs fan?"

This is one of those times.

navy
01-26-2014, 09:06 PM
Lebron is not coming back.

chips93
Cavs are getting ass raped. MB still keep playing AV and TT together. This moron doesn't even see teams always pack the paint because those two can't space the floor for shit. Dion would look like a beast and Kyrie would play like his last two years if this moron knew to space the floor for them.

andy is the best shooting big man we have

and alongside TT, thats one of the most active frontcourts in the league, with great defense and rebounding.

GoranDragon
Can somebody remind me why Kyrie is an all-star and Goran Dragic is not?:facepalm

navy
01-26-2014, 09:07 PM
Can somebody remind me why Kyrie is an all-star and Goran Dragic is not?:facepalm
Eastern Conference.

chips93
01-26-2014, 09:09 PM
There's been a couple times this season where I'm just like "Screw it, we're never going to win anything. Why follow the NBA or even be a Cavs fan?"

This is one of those times.

it rarely seems like you actually enjoy following the cavs

GoranDragon
01-26-2014, 09:10 PM
Nobody does every since Lebron dumped them.

RedBlackAttack
01-26-2014, 09:10 PM
You're dumb.

RedBlackAttack
01-26-2014, 09:15 PM
im not watching the game at the moment, but what the **** happened in the 3rd quarter? 6 points? that has to be some kind of record right?
Watching it, I'm surprised we even scored 6 points. It felt like about 2.

Meticode
01-26-2014, 09:16 PM
You're dumb.
While the answer is obviously conferences, Dragic has played better than Irving this season.

GoranDragon
01-26-2014, 09:19 PM
While the answer is obviously conferences, Dragic has played better than Irving this season.
:cheers:

GoranDragon
01-26-2014, 09:22 PM
25-18

:rockon: :banana: :rockon: :hammertime: :party:

Meticode
01-26-2014, 09:23 PM
Why should I?

We're on pace for possibly our 4th season with sub 30 wins. The last 3 seasons it's been sub 25 wins.

We signed Mike Brown back after firing him. Horrible decision to bring him back. Something I didn't like. It didn't work the first time, it's not going to work this time.

Irving has not improved offensively and he isn't nearly as efficient as he's been the last two seasons.

We picked Anthony Bennett. Arguably the worse offensive start for a #1 pick ever. He's naturally a PF and clearly so. Even when you watch the tapes you can see this, but our front court at that position didn't need that pick. Should've made a smarter pick.

And as I type this last paragraph, we blow a 20+ point lead at home and lose to the Suns. 1 minute left, Suns up by 8 at the free throw line, fans going home disappointed.

RedBlackAttack
Point?

What's that have to do with his comment? Dumb or trolling. Simple as that. Probably trolling, but I'll go with dumb.

chips93
i can live with the cavs just being bad. maybe they just arent that talented.

but plays like that transition defense leading to tucker's freethrows makes you wanna pull your hair out

Embers
The biggest decliner of this season has to be Tristan Thompson. He made one giant leap forward last year with his form and has now taken 2 giant leaps backward

He looks out of his depth as a starter this year

NattyPButter
01-26-2014, 09:24 PM
andy is the best shooting big man we have

and alongside TT, thats one of the most active frontcourts in the league, with great defense and rebounding.

He can shoot the elbow shot and that's it. take him out further then that and it's a no go. Him and TT don't mesh well for the gaurds. Why do u think Kyrie is doing so horrible this season? He's shooting a lot of jumpers instead of attacking the rim like he did his first 2 years. He has no space to attack the rim along with Dion. There is no spacing at all and all the team does is shoot jumpshots. Just look at the box score on the NBA app right now. Not much going on inside the paint. Also lol at great defense.

chips93
01-26-2014, 09:25 PM
if i invested time in something i hated for 4 straight years, id either stop investing the time, or stop complaining about it

one or the other

chips93
01-26-2014, 09:27 PM
He can't shoot the elbow shot and that's it. take him out further then that and it's a no go. Him and TT don't mesh well for the gaurds. Why do u think Kyrie is doing so horrible this season? He's shooting a lot of jumpers instead of attacking the rim like he did his first 2 years. He has no space to attack the rim along with Dion. There is no spacing at all and all the team does is shoot jumpshots. Just look at the box score on the NBA app right now. Not much going on inside the paint. Also lol at great defense.

great defense is maybe a stretch, but they are the two best defenders on the team (i havent seen enough of deng to really comment on his defense yet)

what is the alternative though? we just dont have any bigs with range. nothing brown can do about that

kyrie played just fine the first two years sharing the court with tristan and andy

Meticode
01-26-2014, 09:31 PM
Point?

What's that have to do with his comment? Dumb or trolling. Simple as that. Probably trolling, but I'll go with dumb.
I don't know...maybe because Dragic and Irving are playing against each other in this game? Don't get all smug, you state the obvious too sometimes.

Meticode
01-26-2014, 09:32 PM
if i invested time in something i hated for 4 straight years, id either stop investing the time, or stop complaining about it

one or the other
I never said hated, you did. Just stating that.

Meticode
01-26-2014, 09:34 PM
http://memecrunch.com/meme/5XMG/kyrie-irving-will-win-more-rings-than-lebron/image.png

RedBlackAttack
01-26-2014, 09:35 PM
I don't know...aybe because Dragic and Irving are playing against each other in this game? Don't get all smug, you state the obvious too sometimes.
No, you just went out of your way to point out that Dragic>Irving in your mind. Again, nothing to do with my calling out of that particular post. If you follow the NBA, you should understand how conferences work.

There was nothing really to debate in my post.

Furthermore, Dragic had a pretty pedestrian game. Morris is the guy the Cavs had no answer for.

Meticode
01-26-2014, 09:37 PM
No, you just went out of your way to point out that Dragic>Irving in your mind. Again, nothing to do with my calling out of that particular post. If you follow the NBA, you should understand how conferences work.

There was nothing really to debate in my post.

Furthermore, Dragic had a pretty pedestrian game. Morris is the guy the Cavs had no answer for.
I agree, Dragic's game is pretty pedestrian, yet he's having a better season than Irving. Tells you how back he's regressed.

http://sports-memes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/tumblr_mjgozptU7l1rs5ngxo1_500.jpg-480%C3%97324.png

RedBlackAttack
01-26-2014, 09:38 PM
Is there a reason you're trolling other Cavs fans, meticode? I don't understand your motivation.

GoranDragon
01-26-2014, 09:39 PM
Nice victory, PHX slowly but surely securing a playoff spot.:banana: :banana: :pimp:

Meticode
01-26-2014, 09:39 PM
Is there a reason you're trolling other Cavs fans, meticode? I don't understand your motivation.
Not trolling, honest feelings going on right now.

toneloc103
01-26-2014, 09:40 PM
He can shoot the elbow shot and that's it. take him out further then that and it's a no go. Him and TT don't mesh well for the gaurds. Why do u think Kyrie is doing so horrible this season? He's shooting a lot of jumpers instead of attacking the rim like he did his first 2 years. He has no space to attack the rim along with Dion. There is no spacing at all and all the team does is shoot jumpshots. Just look at the box score on the NBA app right now. Not much going on inside the paint. Also lol at great defense.

Pretty much sums it up.I dont think I have ever been as frsutrated with the Cavs as I am tonight. They didnt even look like an NBA team for most of he third quarter...

Meticode
01-26-2014, 09:40 PM
Nice victory, PHX slowly but surely securing a playoff spot.:banana: :banana: :pimp:
Better watch out, RBA will get offended and ask what's the point of your post.

Meticode
01-26-2014, 09:42 PM
Go on road, win 3 out of 5. Give fans hope.

Come home, at LEAST lose 3 out of 5 games. Take hope away. Go Cavs! :cheers:

Meticode
01-26-2014, 09:44 PM
http://t.qkme.me/3oo3wc.jpg

RedBlackAttack
01-26-2014, 09:46 PM
If he types something mind-numbingly dumb again, I surely will.

You're whipped into a frenzy tonight. Not a good look.

NattyPButter
01-26-2014, 09:47 PM
great defense is maybe a stretch, but they are the two best defenders on the team (i havent seen enough of deng to really comment on his defense yet)

what is the alternative though? we just dont have any bigs with range. nothing brown can do about that

kyrie played just fine the first two years sharing the court with tristan and andy

they both didn't start together though. It was Jamison or Walton stretching the floor. Av was always hurt.

Meticode
01-26-2014, 09:47 PM
50% of the time Irving drives to the basket and misses a shot you can guarantee this reaction looking at the officials...

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/251/files/2013/09/7267532.jpg

Meticode
01-26-2014, 09:48 PM
If he types something mind-numbingly dumb again, I surely will.

You're whipped into a frenzy tonight. Not a good look.
Thanks, carry on.

RedBlackAttack
01-26-2014, 09:48 PM
Pretty much sums it up.I dont think I have ever been as frsutrated with the Cavs as I am tonight. They didnt even look like an NBA team for most of he third quarter...
Pretty sure a decent college team could avoid losing a quarter 25-6. That is the kind of thing that could nosedive a season and we already were edging toward a cliff coming into the night.

If this team loses Monday, the free fall will begin.

Run&Gun=Fun
01-26-2014, 09:57 PM

one or the other

If you love your team neither if these are possible.

GoranDragon
01-26-2014, 09:58 PM
I still can't believe it.:roll: 6 points.:roll:

Meticode
01-26-2014, 09:59 PM
I still can't believe it.:roll: 6 points.:roll:
I can! Welcome to Cleveland! :cheers: Welcome to the suck! :oldlol: Don't stay too long, you'll become disgruntled and belittle people like me!

GoranDragon
01-26-2014, 10:00 PM
I remember the Kyrie hype.

"Next Lebron":roll:

blood yes
01-26-2014, 10:00 PM
I can! Welcome to Cleveland! :cheers: Welcome to the suck! :oldlol: Don't stay too long, you'll become disgruntled and belittle people like me!
By the way ur posting, im guessing you made a bet with someone that the cavs would make the playoffs, most likely bout 100 grand, and now u realize u made a huge mistake:lol :lol

the bobcats are better than the cavs, sadly, same with the pistons and the bulls:lol :lol

Meticode
01-26-2014, 10:01 PM
I remember the Kyrie hype.

"Next Lebron":roll:
Show me please?

GoranDragon
01-26-2014, 10:01 PM
Show me please?
Many Cav fans were hyping him as Lebron's replacement.

Meticode
01-26-2014, 10:02 PM
Many Cav fans were hyping him as Lebron's replacement.
I understand that's what you were saying. Show me though, I don't remember this at all. Frankly, I'm asking you because I think you're pulling it out your ass.

GoranDragon
01-26-2014, 10:03 PM
I understand that's what you were saying. Show me though, I don't remember this at all. Frankly, I'm asking you because I think you're pulling it out your ass.
:no: Don't vent your anger out on me. My team won fair and square. Yours choked. 6 points.:roll:

RedBlackAttack
01-26-2014, 10:04 PM
Not sure what is worse... The way the Cavs played in the third quarter or this thread.

GoranDragon
01-26-2014, 10:05 PM
Not sure what is worse... The way the Cavs played in the third quarter or this thread.
Kyrie's defense.

Meticode
01-26-2014, 10:05 PM
:no: Don't vent your anger out on me. My team won fair and square. Yours choked. 6 points.:roll:
Yes I know, if you look at my previous posts I'm upset we lost like this. I agree we choked.

But that doesn't change my question, so you got something to back up your what you're stating, or are you just pulling it from your ass? It seems like you're pulling it from the ass since you changed the subject.

Meticode
01-26-2014, 10:06 PM
You only add to it. You push it on.

RedBlackAttack
01-26-2014, 10:08 PM
You only add to it. You push it on.
I started it, unfortunately. I'm the OP of one of the worst threads in ISH history, and that's saying something.

livingby3's

your team? Get ur trolling acct off my Suns dude

GoranDragon
your team? Get ur trolling acct off my Suns dude
Hey don't turn on one of your own.:(

Meticode
01-26-2014, 10:12 PM
Hey don't turn on one of your own.:(
Turn on? You're a bandwagon fan man. You're in the Heat STACK thread and I quote...

Ray Allen is a LIABILITY for us on defense.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=9432762&postcount=147

RedBlackAttack
01-26-2014, 10:13 PM
Turn on? You're a bandwagon fan man. You're in the Heat STACK thread and I quote...

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=9432762&postcount=147
He probably accidentally used his Goran Dragic account for that post. That's my best guess. It's probably RG.

chips93
01-26-2014, 10:13 PM
http://insidehoops.com/forum/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=251911

do it

its for the best

Meticode
01-26-2014, 10:14 PM
I started it, unfortunately. I'm the OP of one of the worst threads in ISH history, and that's saying something.
You're part of the problem. You reply to people like him and you reply to me when I'm obviously upset and posting like crazy expect him or I to not react to it or reply back? It's just going to keep it going. Best way is to ignore it if you don't like it. :confusedshrug:

Anyway, back to being a Cavaliers fan.

id est losing, being disappointment, choking.

RedBlackAttack
01-26-2014, 10:15 PM
You're part of the problem. You reply to people like him, nd you reply to me when I'm obviously upset and posting like crazy expect him or I to react to it or reply back. It's just going to keep it going. Best way is to ignore it if you don't like it. :confusedshrug:

Anyway, back to being a Cavaliers fan.

id est losing, being disappointment, choking.
You're being a big baby. That's the problem. Stop acting out on the Internet. When I see someone acting like a jackass, I'm going to comment on it. Sorry.

Meticode
01-26-2014, 10:17 PM
You're being a big baby. That's the problem. Stop acting out on the Internet. When I see someone acting like a jackass, I'm going to comment on it. Sorry.
I think I agree with this. With that being said the Cavaliers suck and we've sucked the last 4 years. Not even in the playoff bracket right now and the East has never been this weak in recent memory.

B-Easy8
01-26-2014, 10:19 PM
There is always a fight in a Cavs thread.

blood yes
01-26-2014, 10:20 PM

chips93
they both didn't start together though. It was Jamison or Walton stretching the floor. Av was always hurt.

:biggums: walton must have averaged an airball a game for us

regardless of shooting, defense is half of the game.

imo, andy and tristan carry this team on the glass and defensively, the two areas that we're ok. (we're top 10 in offensive and defensive rebounding, 19th defensively, and 25th offensively)

it seems pretty unfair to blame them for the team under performing.

Meticode
People get upset when I speak the truth. It's just how it is. You get legit upset over a game like this, in which you should and people cut you down about it because you post what you feel and the facts.

Then you get RBA replying to trolls. Like legit replying to them only pushing it further when the best thing to do is to ignore them. What do you expect?

chips93
01-26-2014, 10:21 PM

you seem to have a weird fixation with the cavs

RedBlackAttack
01-26-2014, 10:22 PM
you seem to have a weird fixation with the cavs
Very strange indeed. A Timberwolves fan. WTF?

Always shows up after losses... even made a thread about it after the last loss.

chips93
01-26-2014, 10:24 PM
Very strange indeed. A Timberwolves fan. WTF?

Always shows up after losses... even made a thread about it after the last loss.

i think it stems from kyrie and rubio being compared in their rookie years

that was a legitimate debate back then

Meticode
01-26-2014, 10:28 PM
http://worldnewspress.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/trent-stripper-meme-elite-daily.jpg

Meticode
01-26-2014, 10:31 PM
I once left 3 Cavaliers tickets on my windshield. When I came back there were 9.

Uncle Drew
01-26-2014, 10:33 PM
I once left 3 Cavaliers tickets on my windshield. When I came back there were 9.
:oldlol:

Meticode
01-26-2014, 10:37 PM
http://thekobebeef.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/dangilbert.jpg
Mike, what's going on?

http://cdn.tss.uproxx.com/TSS/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Mike-Brown.jpg
Pssssst...

RedBlackAttack
01-26-2014, 10:38 PM

Yeah, I think you may be right. I do remember going back-and-forth with him a few times back then on the topic. You would think if anyone could understand our current plight, it would be a T-Wolves fan. Guess not.

Meticode
01-26-2014, 10:44 PM
http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/08/7463192.jpg
And with the number one pick in the 2013 NBA Draft, the Cleveland Cavaliers select...Anthony Bennett from UNLV.

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/181930/thumbs/s-DAN-GILBERT-LETTER-large.jpg

http://jocksandstilettojill.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Cavaliers-G-Kyrie-Irving-breaks-right-hand-SH1S5CU0-x-large.jpeg

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1028960/mikebrown.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4ow2Juu7nMo/TMhNov0ZIWI/AAAAAAAAXto/20PJ1QiQxZM/s400/amd_cavs_fan_cries.jpg

http://blogimages.thescore.com/tbj/files/2012/11/lebron-james-dazed-smile-face.jpg

B-Easy8
01-26-2014, 10:50 PM

Or maybe because I use to play ball with Delly and I like watching him play?

Think what you want though.

Meticode
01-26-2014, 10:53 PM

Play ball in what fashion?

RedBlackAttack
01-26-2014, 10:53 PM

You were doing this long before Delly was in the NBA. Come on, BEasy. Let's at least be honest with one another. You don't like the Cavs, for whatever reason. I don't know why you deny it.

B-Easy8
01-26-2014, 10:55 PM
Play ball in what fashion?

What do you mean in what fashion?

As in what level?

B-Easy8
01-26-2014, 10:56 PM
You were doing this long before Delly was in the NBA. Come on, BEasy. Let's at least be honest with one another. You don't like the Cavs, for whatever reason. I don't know why you deny it.

I dont remember me giving 2 shits about the Cavs before this season.

If I said something bad about them before this season it was probably because I wasn't a fan of there draft picks.

chips93
01-26-2014, 11:04 PM

that one actually made me :oldlol:

GOBB
01-26-2014, 11:11 PM

wow dbag much?

Meticode
01-26-2014, 11:13 PM
wow dbag much?
You'd know about that. Now wouldn't you?

GOBB
01-26-2014, 11:19 PM
You'd know about that. Now wouldn't you?

Cavs season has you real bitter

Meticode
01-26-2014, 11:22 PM
Cavs season has you real bitter
http://www.funcage.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Thank-You-Captain-Obvious-001.jpg

RedBlackAttack
01-27-2014, 12:56 AM
I dont remember me giving 2 shits about the Cavs before this season.

If I said something bad about them before this season it was probably because I wasn't a fan of there draft picks.
Again, let's be honest with one another.

From last year:

On Bucks-Cavs (2012):

I come in here to see you posting only to yourself.

Is this the offense? Clear out for Kyrie and watch him shoot non stop? Its clearly not working.

What type of team are the Bucks making here as well? It looks awful.

:roll: :roll:

Jennings and Monta with back to back awful shots. These guys are lucky there playing the Cavs.

This is awful to watch.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=280408&page=3

On.... me:

He will be on tomorrow and write an essay on why Bennet was the best pick and why no one aside from him knows anything.

Cavs could have had a ridiculous team. Irving/Oladipo/Big V/Drummond. Much better than what they have now.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=305669&page=2

On Danny Green:

Can someone please explain to me how he was cut by arguably the worst team in the league and then goes on to be one of the most important players in the finals?

He is so much better than Gee and whoever there backup SG is. Better than Waiters as well.

What were the Cavs thinking?

:biggums:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=304036

On Byron Scott:

Cavs are terrible.

Getting a new coach wont fix that.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=295020

On LeBron:

The Cavs are utter garbage.

Why would LeBron stay with this trash?

3 years of being in the worst 5 in the league doesn't do much for morale.

On Tristan Thompson:

I wouldn't take this deal.

Tristan Thompson is a scrub. He is arguably the worst starting PF in the league. :oldlol: :oldlol:
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=284517

On Dion Waiters:

1-9 at the moment.

3 points, 0 boards, 0 assists, 1 steal and 2 TO's.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=281867

He only played 21 minutes because he was getting torched by Ridnour and had 6 TO's in those 21 mins. All of those 6 shots were layups as well.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=290310&page=2

On Kyrie Irving:

:roll: :roll:

Cavs are a joke.

How do they have an allstar, a guy who was pinned to be an allstar before he got injured and 3 other guys in the rookie/sophmore game and suck so bad?

But you are trolling about Kyrie. He is an excellent scorer but needs to work on his playmaking. The rest of the team is garbage though.

^^^This is literally the most positive Cavs related post I could find.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=286335&page=19

On Anthony Benentt:

He is good he is just being wasted in Cleveland.

They don't win games and they won't play their top pick. Really are a horrendous franchise.

Gee and Clark are awful whilst TT is very average (ill get bashed for that one).
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=321570&page=4

He is good?

On Bynum:

Cavs are such a bad franchise.

Bynum is smart. Conning a shit team into paying him for basically nothing then will probably sign for a good team later on.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=320841&page=11

^^^Those are just in the first couple pages of searching your username and "Cavaliers" in Google. It's not like you're one of those 500 post a week users, either.

You pretty clearly aren't posting this much about every team in the league. Yet, you never miss an opportunity to tell us how bad the franchise is. We didn't just pull your name out of a hat and decide you hate a lot on the Cavs. You've been one of the more recognizably consistent posters on the board when it comes to going at the Cavs.

Nothing personal.

PleezeBelieve
01-27-2014, 01:14 AM
Again, let's be honest with one another.

From last year:

On Bucks-Cavs (2012):

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=280408&page=3

On.... me:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=305669&page=2

On Danny Green:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=304036

On Byron Scott:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=295020

On LeBron:

On Tristan Thompson:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=284517

On Dion Waiters:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=281867

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=290310&page=2

On Kyrie Irving:

^^^This is literally the most positive Cavs related post I could find.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=286335&page=19

On Anthony Benentt:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=321570&page=4

He is good?

On Bynum:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=320841&page=11

^^^Those are just in the first couple pages of searching your username and "Cavaliers" in Google. It's not like you're one of those 500 post a week users, either.

You pretty clearly aren't posting this much about every team in the league. Yet, you never miss an opportunity to tell us how bad the franchise is. We didn't just pull your name out of a hat and decide you hate a lot on the Cavs. You've been one of the more recognizably consistent posters on the board when it comes to going at the Cavs.

Nothing personal.
:oldlol:

Meticode
01-27-2014, 01:33 AM
That was an utter 5-10 minute waste of your time to copy and paste all that captain obvious shit.

RedBlackAttack
01-27-2014, 02:04 AM
That was an utter 5-10 minute waste of your time to copy and paste all that captain obvious shit.
Much better use of time than spending 30 minutes posting random Cavs' related pictures with dumb made-up captions that no one bothered reading.

J/S

You still raging or have you calmed down?

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/966905/office-rage-o.gif

bisk
01-27-2014, 02:18 AM

one or the other

I took a step back. It's easier if you live in Europe, though.
Still follow the team and everything of course, just don't watch all the games anymore late at night or anything. Feels good.

Meticode
01-27-2014, 02:53 AM
Much better use of time than spending 30 minutes posting random Cavs' related pictures with dumb made-up captions that no one bothered reading.

J/S

You still raging or have you calmed down?

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/966905/office-rage-o.gif
Stop raging Steve. You really need to let this go. It's going to get the best of you.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6ylqedNES1qj73e2o1_500.gif

Also I guess you're nobody then? Since you said nobody bothered reading them, yet you know what those captions are in relationship to and made-up.

RedBlackAttack
01-27-2014, 03:19 AM
Stop raging Steve. You really need to let this go. It's going to get the best of you.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6ylqedNES1qj73e2o1_500.gif

Also I guess you're nobody then? Since you said nobody bothered reading them, yet you know what those captions are in relationship to and made-up.
I didn't read them. I saw there was text under the pics and moved on, assuming they were made-up cutlines. Was I right?

And, who's Steve?