b1imtf
01-26-2014, 07:15 PM
http://www.nba.com/2014/news/01/26/kobe-anthony-los-angeles/index.html

IncarceratedBob
01-26-2014, 07:18 PM
Collusionbe

TheMarkMadsen
01-26-2014, 07:23 PM
"All jokes aside, I think that players, when that time comes, will have to make the best decisions for them and their families," Bryant said.

he didn't really say much of anything, except that NY is cold as shit and he likes palm trees

NewYorkNoPicks
01-26-2014, 08:21 PM
Despite (unfortunately) being a Knick fan my unbiased opinion is this:

Melo should stay in NY. Why? Are you definitely going to win a title in LA? Kobe's almost done and what if he gets injured again? Who will they pick up in free agency? Kevin Love? Is that really enough to win a title?

On top of that in the LA history books Melo will just be another player in the long list of stars that have played for the Lakers; they wont retire his jersey.

However in NY Melo becomes one of the greatest players the franchise has ever had and if he finishes his career here there will be no doubt his jersey will be retired whether he wins a title or not.

Better to win a ring as just another guy or to miss out on the ring but be immortalized in the rafters of Madison Square Garden forever?

Akrazotile
01-26-2014, 09:37 PM
Are you definitely going to win a title in LA? Kobe's almost done

That's true and while that bodes well for the Lakers future title hopes, I still don't see one for them in the near future.

GoranDragon
01-26-2014, 09:38 PM
Collusion!!!! I'm calling it now, collusion. Kobe does it too. Kobe wants it too.

Sharmer
01-26-2014, 09:40 PM
Collusion!!!! I'm calling it now, collusion. Kobe does it too. Kobe wants it too.

Ball hog+ Ball hog= 2BH=Losers

GoranDragon
01-26-2014, 09:41 PM
Ball hog+ Ball hog= 2BH=Losers
Doesn't matter. COLLUSION is COLLUSION.

Kobe wants to collude.:facepalm :banghead: :banghead:

ispin69
01-26-2014, 09:49 PM
They should still be punished for the collusion with Jerry West trading away Gasol for Kwame Brown.

oh the horror
01-26-2014, 09:52 PM
They should still be punished for the collusion with Jerry West trading away Gasol for Kwame Brown.

This guy is literally negative and obnoxious in every single thread.

What a life

red1
01-26-2014, 09:53 PM
discovery channel: when two black holes collide

niko
01-26-2014, 09:54 PM

Melo should stay in NY. Why? Are you definitely going to win a title in LA? Kobe's almost done and what if he gets injured again? Who will they pick up in free agency? Kevin Love? Is that really enough to win a title?

On top of that in the LA history books Melo will just be another player in the long list of stars that have played for the Lakers; they wont retire his jersey.

However in NY Melo becomes one of the greatest players the franchise has ever had and if he finishes his career here there will be no doubt his jersey will be retired whether he wins a title or not.

Better to win a ring as just another guy or to miss out on the ring but be immortalized in the rafters of Madison Square Garden forever?
Yep. AND if he did, somehow win. You would be a god. Forever.

gts
01-26-2014, 09:55 PM

If that's the Knicks sales plan you're screwed...lol

GoranDragon
01-26-2014, 09:55 PM
Kobe wants to collude. Problem is, nobody wants to play with him.:roll:

Leftimage
01-26-2014, 09:56 PM
I'd be REALLY interested in seeing their dynamic on the court. Think there could be something there.

wakencdukest
01-26-2014, 09:57 PM

I have to question if Melo is really all about winning. He left a winning team that made it deep into the playoffs a couple of years straight to go to a team with a gutted roster. He had to have known that it was gonna be a a long road to a championship in NY, compared to being a player or 2 away in Denver. Now he wants to leave because he can't handle the pressure? He should stay in NY and stick it out.

GaryRaymond23
01-27-2014, 09:19 AM
Kobe/Melo is seemingly an unstoppable offensive force. They'd be incredibly intriguing to watch to say the least. I would still like to see CHI make a run at him hoping Rose is healthy of course.

Rose
Butler
Melo
Gibson
Noah

Assuming they'd amnesty/trade Boozer, that's a legitimate title contending team in the East.

CelticBaller
01-27-2014, 10:04 AM
Collusion, collusion everywhere

Marlo_Stanfield
01-27-2014, 10:20 AM
This guy is literally negative and obnoxious in every single thread.

What a life
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Marlo_Stanfield
01-27-2014, 10:23 AM
:applause: :applause:
look at prime Kobe. he won his rings with peak Shaq, peak Gasol,Bynum and Odom and now peak Kobe wants to collude with Love and Melo.
Peak Kobe and peak Melo with Love on one team:facepalm
biggest collusion ever. the two best scorers and the best rebounder in the league all in their absolute prime make the Heat look like the Jazz:facepalm :facepalm

ralph_i_el
01-27-2014, 10:23 AM
no team with melo and kobe can win a championship.

scm5
01-27-2014, 12:13 PM
Melo would be a much better fit in Chicago.

NoGunzJustSkillz
01-27-2014, 12:25 PM
I have a strong feeling that Melo and Bron will be playing for the same team within the next 2 years.