PDA

View Full Version : Name 2 major flaws that your favorite NBA player has

Mr Exlax
01-27-2014, 11:44 AM
Dwight Howard: Free throws and needs to get better in the post
James Harden: Play some fuggin defense and stop running ISO.

KobesFinger
01-27-2014, 11:47 AM
Kobe now: Lazy defender and turnover prone
Kobe in his prime: Over confident and settled for tough shots (still does this occasionally)

rmt
01-27-2014, 11:48 AM
Duncan
1. free throws
2. never committed a foul in his life
or 2. pick and roll defense (in his older, less mobile years)

Angel Face
01-27-2014, 11:50 AM
Today or all time? If both,

MJ - Bobcats and goofy wardrobe.
KD - Lanky frame, lacks strength.

Kingwillball
01-27-2014, 11:51 AM
Lebron lack of aggression at times along with beta mentality at times. Plus inconsistant FT shooting..

navy
01-27-2014, 11:51 AM
Wade: Three point shooting. Running back on Defense
Westbrook: Ignores Durant, Control

highwhey
01-27-2014, 11:52 AM
Miles plumlee - free throws: absolutely rapes his mind that he is a poor ft shooter, this makes him shy away from contact down low which really limits him because he has a 40" vert and very explosive and very good footwork

Jumpshot: this is keeping him from being a 15+ppg player

Trollsmasher
01-27-2014, 11:53 AM
LeBron - jumpshot, sometimes mentality

GOATbrook - shot selection, clothing

Joyner82reload
01-27-2014, 11:56 AM
Durant: too unselfish, tries too hard to be a playmaker at times

Honestly Durant should be shooting 25-30 times every single night and averaging over 40 ppg without Westbrook. Instead he sometimes allows Jackson & Lamb to go ISO mode, which should almost never happen. He has become a very good playmaker for a small forward, but at times he forces it and passes up very high percentage shots to set teammates up. The SA game is a prime example, although an outlier as some crazy shit happened that game. He could have EASILY scored another 8-10 points that game, but decided to make dumb passes to Ibaka/Perkins which led to 4-5 ridiculous turnovers. For instance he literally had 2 open dunks and passed it instead.

But this is just nitpicking. Taking everything into account, half court offense, ISO, off the ball, shot selection, playmaking, rebounding, pick-n-roll as both handler and roll man, 3 point & FT shooting, slashing, defense, fast breaks, ball handling, Durant is probably the most complete player since Jordan.

Im so nba'd out
01-27-2014, 11:58 AM
1.Defense
2. passes to klay thompson way too much.I think he really believes him and klay our = shooters and there not

Clyde
01-27-2014, 11:58 AM
Kobe - He's old as dirt
- He doesnt trust anyone other than Pau

ralph_i_el
01-27-2014, 12:00 PM
Kevin Durant- none

John Wall- consistency on his jumper off the dribble, staying aggressive by going to the rim consistently

sometimes Wall will have a long stretch where he doesn't try to get to the rim at all. Sometimes he needs to slow it down a little in the half court. He rarely will catch the ball and work his man from the triple threat, ala Kobe

Mr Exlax
01-27-2014, 12:08 PM
Rondo

1. Jumpshot

2. Jumpshot

Funny funny funny cause that's all I could think of when I read the name.

nathanjizzle
01-27-2014, 12:11 PM
derrick rose - left knee, right knee

Im so nba'd out
01-27-2014, 12:14 PM
derrick rose - left knee, right knee
he was born with beta knees and alpha athleticism

leMVP
01-27-2014, 12:15 PM
Lebron: 1.FT 2.Inconsistent Jumpshot.

This year, we might add Coasting.

VIntageNOvel
01-27-2014, 12:16 PM
Durant: too unselfish, tries too hard to be a playmaker at times

Honestly Durant should be shooting 25-30 times every single night and averaging over 40 ppg without Westbrook. Instead he sometimes allows Jackson & Lamb to go ISO mode, which should almost never happen. He has become a very good playmaker for a small forward, but at times he forces it and passes up very high percentage shots to set teammates up. The SA game is a prime example, although an outlier as some crazy shit happened that game. He could have EASILY scored another 8-10 points that game, but decided to make dumb passes to Ibaka/Perkins which led to 4-5 ridiculous turnovers. For instance he literally had 2 open dunks and passed it instead.

But this is just nitpicking. Taking everything into account, half court offense, ISO, off the ball, shot selection, playmaking, rebounding, pick-n-roll as both handler and roll man, 3 point & FT shooting, slashing, defense, fast breaks, ball handling, Durant is probably the most complete player since Jordan.

damn, the backhanded criticism, expect pauk to do the same for lebron "he's to unselfish", "he's to loyal"

wally_world
01-27-2014, 12:18 PM
Durant:
This is tough... Doesn't post enough/haven't developed an elite post game?
Can be a little passive (not as of late though)

Nash:
Slow on defence
Probably done lol

SwaggyP:
Too much swag
See above

bagelred
01-27-2014, 12:19 PM

Wow. Your 2 favorite players just happen to be the 2 best players on your favorite team. What are the odds?

Budadiiii
01-27-2014, 12:21 PM
Derrick Rose:

1. Insanely low IQ

2. Injury prone

ImKobe
01-27-2014, 12:21 PM
Kobe - injured, old

JohnMax
01-27-2014, 12:22 PM
Tony Parker

defense
pass the ball to open teammates

Marlo_Stanfield
01-27-2014, 12:26 PM
i feel really really sad for u when James HArden is your favourite player:cry:
on topic: LeBron James: Learn2shoot FT already u fraud
take over games more often. biggest missmatch in bball history and can score 40 at will yet often only takes 2 shots in a quater even when teammates miss all their shots. unacceptable:biggums:

Chuckbrook
01-27-2014, 12:29 PM
1. He's way too emotional. It's easy to get in his head. When that happens he starts......

2. Chucking.....Poor shot selection and decision making

-Brook

Joyner82reload
01-27-2014, 12:29 PM
damn, the backhanded criticism, expect pauk to do the same for lebron "he's to unselfish", "he's to loyal"

What real flaws does Durant have? Off the ball defense? Defensive awareness? He's literally the perfect scorer in every sense, elite at virtually every form of scoring. He's a very good playmaker for a SF. He's an elite rebounder for a SF. He's a great man defender. He's clutch.

Just because he has no real flaws doesn't mean he's a perfect player. He certainly has his fair share of bad decision making, but it's expected with the burden he's forced to shoulder.

Marlo_Stanfield
01-27-2014, 12:31 PM
What real flaws does Durant have? Off the ball defense? Defensive awareness? He's literally the perfect scorer in every sense, elite at virtually every form of scoring. He's a very good playmaker for a SF. He's an elite rebounder for a SF. He's a great man defender. He's clutch.

Just because he has no real flaws doesn't mean he's a perfect player. He certainly has his fair share of bad decision making, but it's expected with the burden he's forced to shoulder.
god damn ur an ultimate ******ger. never seen anything quite like it:facepalm

Dr Hawk
01-27-2014, 12:36 PM
LeBron: Way too passive a lot of times, gets boring to watch. I wish he was more aggressive. Also, his movements look really stiff.

Kobe: Nah, none really. Right now, age and injuries, nothing he can fix. Well, sometimes he should pass more.

Mr Exlax
01-27-2014, 12:38 PM
Wow. Your 2 favorite players just happen to be the 2 best players on your favorite team. What are the odds?

To be honest, Paul George is my second favorite player, but Harden gets it because he's on the Rockets. Harden was my 3rd favorite since he was in OKC. I had been plotting on Dwight getting here for some time. Even before we had a chance. I was so stoked to actually have 2 of my favorite players on my favorite team. Last time that's happened was when we had Hakeem and Pip.

AirTupac
01-27-2014, 12:39 PM
LeBron: Travels a lot, flops, talks too much, attention whore, chased for rings, has asteriks on his rings as well.

Kobe: He's bald now a days, wish he had his hair again.

Mass Debator
Wade

2 knees

Joyner82reload
god damn ur an ultimate ******ger. never seen anything quite like it:facepalm

Seriously, what does Durant not do well? Talking about THIS Durant THIS season. He's clearly taken his game to another level

Cold soul
01-27-2014, 12:42 PM
Today's Kobe - bad defender, age, on top of injuries.

CarlosBoozer
01-27-2014, 12:42 PM
Inconsistent Offense
Defense
Hair
FT Shooting

KyrieTheFuture
01-27-2014, 12:47 PM
Irving - Everything right now

pauk
01-27-2014, 12:48 PM
Not necessarily "major flaws", but parts of the game i would want them to improve more

Lebron James:
1. Freethrows
2. Freethrows

Kevin Durant
1. Defense
2. Passing/Vision

Ray Allen
1. Defense
2. Get younger? :P

Chris Paul
1. Scoring
2. Health

Stephen Curry
1. Defense
2. Not settling for 3's, yes he is a fantastic 3pt shooter, but he is a fantastic shooter overall and the closer you get to the basket the higher % shot it is.

imdaman99
01-27-2014, 12:50 PM
Goatbrook

his meniscus
his glasses

everything else i accept :rockon:

CeltsGarlic
01-27-2014, 12:53 PM
Rajon - slows down against bad teams, free throws
Donatas Motiejunas - too many stupid fouls, wastes too much energy while doing everything on the floor.

Joyner82reload
01-27-2014, 12:53 PM
Not necessarily "major flaws", but parts of the game i would want them to improve more just a hint.

Kevin Durant
1. Defense
2. Passing/Vision

Durant's 3rd in the league in assists for a SF, 3rd in the league in PPP allowed among SF's, and #5 overall, #1 for SF's, in the entire league in Isolation defense. Players are literally shooting 21% vs Durant in isolations. Some flaws. Clearly he needs improvement :facepalm

pauk
01-27-2014, 12:58 PM
Durant's 3rd in the league in assists for a SF, 3rd in the league in PPP allowed among SF's, and #5 overall, #1 for SF's, in the entire league in Isolation defense. Players are literally shooting 21% vs Durant in isolations. Some flaws. Clearly he needs improvement :facepalm

Its parts of the game i would want him to improve MORE because i can see much more potential on both those areas.

If he does then you are basically looking at something like a Lebron James at his best with pure shooting ability or something like a more athletic Larry Bird with 1st all-defense or even DPOY type of defense.... that would make KD the most complete overall player to ever play this game..... KD has that potential, im very serious, its up to him...

Le Shaqtus
01-27-2014, 01:36 PM
Dwight Howard - Freethrows, Post game
Paul George - Too carefree with his handles, needs to learn to consistently create his own shot
JJ Redick - Needs be able to create his own shot, lack of length to defend
Jameer Nelson - Old, tries to play hero sometimes

Mr Exlax
01-27-2014, 01:39 PM
Dwight Howard - Freethrows, Post game
Paul George - Too carefree with his handles, needs to learn to consistently create his own shotJJ Redick - Needs be able to create his own shot, lack of length to defend
Jameer Nelson - Old, tries to play hero sometimes

Damn I didn't even think about that. That's why I left him off my list lol. :cheers:

Andrei89
01-27-2014, 01:45 PM
Wade

1. Whines to the refs
2. Inconsistent jump shot

Still great though

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

sketchy
01-27-2014, 01:52 PM
Paul Pierce -
Old
Facial hair

Marlo_Stanfield
01-27-2014, 01:53 PM
To be honest, Paul George is my second favorite player, but Harden gets it because he's on the Rockets. Harden was my 3rd favorite since he was in OKC. I had been plotting on Dwight getting here for some time. Even before we had a chance. I was so stoked to actually have 2 of my favorite players on my favorite team. Last time that's happened was when we had Hakeem and Pip.
Harden was ur favourite player when not even on the Rockets:wtf: :biggums:
and here i thought i were a good poster:facepalm

salwan
01-27-2014, 01:54 PM
Rondo

1. Jumpshot

2. Jumpshot

3. FT's

Trollsmasher
01-27-2014, 02:04 PM
Well, it would be something if the players shoot well against him in ISOs considering he always has to guard the worst offensive player on the opposite team because he gets torched by everyone:lol

Marlo_Stanfield
01-27-2014, 02:11 PM
Well, it would be something if the players shoot well against him in ISOs considering he always has to guard the worst offensive player on the opposite team because he gets torched by anyone:lol
Ether :lol :lol

Joyner82reload
01-27-2014, 02:13 PM
Its parts of the game i would want him to improve MORE because i can see much more potential on both those areas.

If he does then you are basically looking at something like a Lebron James at his best with pure shooting ability or something like a more athletic Larry Bird with 1st all-defense or even DPOY type of defense.... that would make KD the most complete overall player to ever play this game..... KD has that potential, im very serious, its up to him...

Just LOL @ you completely going full circle on Durant. Let me remind you of what you used to say about him

Durant is basically a 7 foot Danny Granger.. he is just a shooter/volume shooter

just a ONE DIMENSIONAL SCORING SHOOTER........ THATS ALL HE DOES........ WHEN HE CANT HIT HIS SHOTS, HOW DOES HE IMPACT THE GAME???????? TELL ME?
Durant just stands there like a statue when his shot is not falling clueless....

not just some random 6'11" shooting sceletor that wins a team accomplishment because he simply had the best supporting cast....

Haaaaaaa......... its more like "Durant is to Lebron what Reggie Miller was to Michael Jordan".

A great shooter, clutch player that is overshadowed by an allround player who is more productive/talented/dominant, just simply better...Durant will never be the allround player LeBron is. He will never be great passer or defender, he can't develop playmaking

:roll:

Trollsmasher
01-27-2014, 02:16 PM
Hey pauk, somebody's got a crush on you here!:lol

Slightly scary obsession though:biggums:

Mr Exlax
01-27-2014, 02:20 PM
Harden was ur favourite player when not even on the Rockets:wtf: :biggums:
and here i thought i were a good poster:facepalm

Dwight was. Harden was my second or 3rd. I just like guys before they become superstars.

Milbuck
01-27-2014, 02:24 PM
Giannis:

1) Isn't a champion yet. Not really a flaw though. More of a technicality really, considering he's midway through his rookie season.

I can't think of a second one.

Prometheus
01-27-2014, 02:25 PM
Michael Jordan:

1. the fact that he played baseball for two years
2. the fact that he had no flaws :bowdown:

LeBron James:

1. telegraphs the f_ck out of his jumpers sometimes, to the point that I could tell you as soon as he touches the ball he's going to take a three instead of trying to penetrate
2. whines like a sissy at the refs after a no-call, and while doing so fails to get back on defense :banghead:

IMObjective
01-27-2014, 02:27 PM
Seriously, what does Durant not do well? Talking about THIS Durant THIS season. He's clearly taken his game to another level

I'll help out.

Durant - not the best looking form. Slightly hunchback, not the prettiest jumper.

Mr Exlax
01-27-2014, 02:27 PM
Giannis:

1) Isn't a champion yet. Not really a flaw though. More of a technicality really, considering he's midway through his rookie season.

I can't think of a second one.

I thought LeBron was your favorite player :coleman:

Milbuck
01-27-2014, 02:28 PM
I thought LeBron was your favorite player :coleman:
I like bran, but he's nowhere near my favorite.

pauk
01-27-2014, 02:29 PM
Just LOL @ you completely going full circle on Durant. Let me remind you of what you used to say about him

:roll:

First of all, Chazzy is that you? Its kindof creepy to know actually two posters here save all posts i ever done into their harddrive.... kindof sad...

Anyways, whats the point of copying the text from 100 years ago? Hell, some of those opinions were actually pretty god damn true at those time frames.... stop dwelling in the past... my perception on KD has changed, KD himself has changed as a player and i have changed completely as a poster from those clowning days.... unlike you...

Mr Exlax
Michael Jordan:

1. the fact that he played baseball for two years
2. the fact that he sucked at gambling and got his dad killed because he didn't want to pay those debts :bowdown:

Fixed

Genaro
Kobe now - Slow and TO prone
Prime Kobe - Selfish (didn't trust teamates) and gambles on defense.

Westbrook - Plays out of control at times (resulting in poor shoot selection and a lot of TO's)

Prometheus
01-27-2014, 02:30 PM
Fixed

damn dude this is about basketball, not their flaws as a person

Joyner82reload
01-27-2014, 02:31 PM
First of all, Chazzy is that you? Its kindof creepy to know actually two posters here save all posts i ever done into their harddrive.... kindof sad...

Anyways, whats the point of copying the text from 100 years ago? Hell, some of those opinions were actually pretty god damn true at those time frames.... stop dwelling in the past... my perception on KD has changed, KD himself has changed as a player and i am a completely different poster.... unlike you...

Not chazzy, but his post was certainly informative in finding those posts. Absolutely hilarious how much shit you talked about Durant over the years, and how he had no chance of ever coming close to LeBron's level/becoming an all time great, and welp here we are.

Mr Exlax
01-27-2014, 02:31 PM
I like bran, but he's nowhere near my favorite.

He's all I've ever seen you talk about. Hell I swear I've even seen you make a thread or 2 about him. Egg on my face then.

Mr Exlax
01-27-2014, 02:32 PM
damn dude this is about basketball, not their flaws as a person

I'm sorry. I just really really really don't like MJ. Never have.

Prometheus
01-27-2014, 02:33 PM
I'm sorry. I just really really really don't like MJ. Never have.

i'm guessing your favorite teams/players spent nearly a decade losing to his teams consistently right? my brother was a huge charles barkley fan and so he always despised jordan

annbafan
01-27-2014, 02:35 PM
Defense & Passing

that's what he's criticized for the most by NBA fans.

Mr Exlax
01-27-2014, 02:35 PM
i'm guessing your favorite teams/players spent nearly a decade losing to his teams consistently right? my brother was a huge charles barkley fan and so he always despised jordan

Lol nah. I just always made it a point to stand out from the crowd. As a kid I loved Scottie Pippen. I hated Jordan cause I felt like Scottie didn't get anywhere near the amount of credit he deserved and MJ got more than he should have. I was never one of those kids that wanted to be like Mike.

KyrieTheFuture
01-27-2014, 02:36 PM
Joyner is officially a more pathetic stan that Pauk's peak. Pauk has admitted his faults and come full circle on Durant (apparently a bad thing? How would staying in denial be better?). Anyone who saves posts is a pathetic person, no getting around it.

KyrieTheFuture
01-27-2014, 02:37 PM
He's all I've ever seen you talk about. Hell I swear I've even seen you make a thread or 2 about him. Egg on my face then.

You haven't seen his Giannis posts :lol funniest things on this forum.

pauk
01-27-2014, 02:37 PM
Not chazzy, but his post was certainly informative in finding those posts.

Chazzy was informative/interesting only to Lebron hating trolls like you.

Absolutely hilarious how much shit you talked about Durant over the years

I am very objective & honest guy... the comments you quoted there i bet were also in the context of responses to comments like yours in the past (and even today) "KD > Lebron" and stuff like that.... the only thing hilarious here is you...

and how he had no chance of ever coming close to LeBron's level/becoming an all time great, and welp here we are.

KD has a chance to play at the level Lebron did, if he doesnt already.... but when did KD become an all-time great like Lebron? (Top 10?) Here we are? Have i missed something?

Damned January 2014 Jeff...

Prometheus
01-27-2014, 02:38 PM
Defense & Passing

that's what he's criticized for the most by NBA fans.

oh i'm sorry i missed the memo where everyone knew by heart who your favorite player was :hammerhead:

Im so nba'd out
01-27-2014, 02:39 PM
Not chazzy, but his post was certainly informative in finding those posts. Absolutely hilarious how much shit you talked about Durant over the years, and how he had no chance of ever coming close to LeBron's level/becoming an all time great, and welp here we are.
I would dislike someone who wouldnt change their mind no matter what.Thats what a stan is

Prometheus
01-27-2014, 02:41 PM
Lol nah. I just always made it a point to stand out from the crowd. As a kid I loved Scottie Pippen. I hated Jordan cause I felt like Scottie didn't get anywhere near the amount of credit he deserved and MJ got more than he should have. I was never one of those kids that wanted to be like Mike.

okay, i understand. i respect that on some level, but i also think someone with your type of mindset would hate more on a guy like LeBron who was overhyped from a super young age... at least jordan earned his reputation with his stellar play

leMVP
01-27-2014, 02:43 PM
Man, Kobe has no weaknesses or what? where're his stans???

Mr Exlax
01-27-2014, 02:43 PM
okay, i understand. i respect that on some level, but i also think someone with your type of mindset would hate more on a guy like LeBron who was overhyped from a super young age... at least jordan earned his reputation with his stellar play

See, I think if I was older at the time then I probably would have loved MJ. I just always looked at basketball like a teammate. I hate MJ and Kobe. I hate AI. I hate Carmelo. I hate all these guys because I look at it like I was a teammate. Makes no sense I know.

Oh and the LeBron thing....I dunno. I think the hype was all about that he could be great not that he was. He's lived up to the hype and surpassed it. Then his upbringing and all that. It just made me root for the young man. I figured he'd be good, but nowhere near this good.

Im so nba'd out
01-27-2014, 02:45 PM
Doesn't trust his teammates

takes bad shots

Milbuck
01-27-2014, 02:51 PM
See, I think if I was older at the time then I probably would have loved MJ. I just always looked at basketball like a teammate. I hate MJ and Kobe. I hate AI. I hate Carmelo. I hate all these guys because I look at it like I was a teammate. Makes no sense I know.
MJ and Kobe aren't bad teammates. They're ***hole teammates. There's a difference. They work the hardest, they try to help wherever they can, they truly elevate their teammates' games. Not in the Magic/Lebron way of passing/setting them up, but I mean mentally. If you're a hard working player and not a scrub, MJ/Kobe as your big brother type of teammate would be one of the best situations you could be in.

KyrieTheFuture
01-27-2014, 02:53 PM
MJ and Kobe aren't bad teammates. They're ***hole teammates. There's a difference. They work the hardest, they try to help wherever they can, they truly elevate their teammates' games. Not in the Magic/Lebron way of passing/setting them up, but I mean mentally. If you're a hard working player and not a scrub, MJ/Kobe as your big brother type of teammate would be one of the best situations you could be in.

Charles Davis getting tickets for his family to come see him

"They don

Mr Exlax
01-27-2014, 02:55 PM

I disagree entirely. I have daydreamed at my desk about being a teammate of Kobe Bryant and getting traded or released because I beat the living shit out of him for taking a contested shot over 3 people while I'm wide open.

Milbuck
01-27-2014, 02:56 PM
[QUOTE=KyrieTheFuture]Charles Davis getting tickets for his family to come see him

"They don

Mr Exlax
01-27-2014, 02:58 PM
[QUOTE=KyrieTheFuture]Charles Davis getting tickets for his family to come see him

"They don

Demitri98
01-27-2014, 03:01 PM
Paul George: Playmaking. He doesn't have the greatest court vision, and it shows up in his assist numbers. Pacers are one decent/good playmaker away from being a powerhouse in the East. Not saying they're not good/elite, but they're not quite a powerhouse just yet.

Durant: Natural defensive ability; he's a good defender, but he had to work really hard for it and he's not a natural at it.

IMObjective
01-27-2014, 03:23 PM
There were a lot of kobes

Kobe: doesn't like using his bball iq sometimes, careless defender

Jordan: shoulda had a 60% fg season, 3 point shooting

Shaq: free throws, not being lazy

Im so nba'd out
01-27-2014, 03:31 PM
I disagree entirely. I have daydreamed at my desk about being a teammate of Kobe Bryant and getting traded or released because I beat the living shit out of him for taking a contested shot over 3 people while I'm wide open.
I just wouldnt get back on defense and if him or the coach said a word to me i would snap

Mr Exlax
01-27-2014, 03:37 PM
I just wouldnt get back on defense and if him or the coach said a word to me i would snap

I don't wanna snap on the coach. His hands are tied. We both know the coach can be ran out if Kobe wants it to happen.

KevinDurant35
01-27-2014, 03:39 PM
1. Do you even lift?
2. Small chicken legs

TimmyDuncan
01-27-2014, 03:41 PM
Perkins:
- Offense
- Defense

RoseCity07
01-27-2014, 03:41 PM
After Dwyane Wade I don't really have a favorite player.

I'll just pick out Damian Lillard.

1. Not consistently aggressive. Some nights he disappears if his shot isn't falling.

2. He needs to work on getting to his spots. That requires better ball handling. Some night I see defenders force him to places and he picks up his dribble. Big time mistake is picking up your dribble at half court.

Im so nba'd out
01-27-2014, 03:42 PM
I don't wanna snap on the coach. His hands are tied. We both know the coach can be ran out if Kobe wants it to happen.
well your a better man than me cause i might sprewell a coach if he said something to me when he lets kobe get away with murder

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-27-2014, 03:48 PM
Chris Paul - playing passive when the clips needs his scoring...and the occasional flop

Shaq (he and Mike were my favorite players in the 90s) - making FTs and his work ethic or lack there of

Mr Exlax
01-27-2014, 03:49 PM
well your a better man than me cause i might sprewell a coach if he said something to me when he lets kobe get away with murder

But that's not really taking your frustrations out on the right person. It's a cop out almost. Kobe/MJ/AI/Melo/etc are the problem. The coach is just a pawn. I might say some slick shit to the coach, but I'm spazzing out on the ballhog. That's who's gonna be the reason i get traded or banned or whatever the hell lol.

Black and White
01-27-2014, 03:58 PM
Kobe Bryant - Shot selection, turnovers

Rajon Rondo - Lack of a jumpshot and thats about it.

JebronLames
01-27-2014, 03:59 PM
Bran- bad luck, bad teammates

Black and White
01-27-2014, 04:00 PM
Bran- bad luck, bad teammates

:roll: :roll:

buddha
01-27-2014, 04:04 PM
Steph Curry

- turnovers

- shot selection

Mr Exlax
01-27-2014, 04:10 PM
Steph Curry

- turnovers

- shot selection

Damn I didn't know he had bad shot selection.

KyrieTheFuture
01-27-2014, 04:17 PM
Chares Davis Interview

BT: The last two years of your NBA career was with the Chicago Bulls. This was before the Bulls became a dynasty. What was it like playing with Michael Jordan?

Davis: At that time I was a true veteran. I had played against everybody and played against the best. It didn't matter. I was just trying to see where I fit in. I had developed into a swing guy. I was kind of the Bulls enforcer at the time. Having to guard Michael and Scottie (Pippen) in practice for two years helped me. In a game, guarding anybody else was a joke. I played against anybody. I didn't back down against anyone. One of my coaches said Davis was the only one that ever stood up to Michael and never backed down. That was my mentality. When I stood on the court I had to be competitive. And when we were off the court we were buddies. We played pool, joked around each other and did what guys do as teammates. When it came to game time, if Michael thought that the players on the court were not playing hard, he'd let you know. We were playing the Pistons in the playoffs and Michael said put Charles in. I never heard of a player telling a coach to put a player in a game.

Damn, cheers buck you're informed. ROY frontrunner for your draft class.

navy
01-27-2014, 04:20 PM

He's a volume three chucker. When they dont go in they are bad shots.

russwest0
01-27-2014, 04:22 PM
Westbrook
- Doesn't defer to KD enough
- Sometimes makes things too personal between him and his matchup

Durant
-nothing

Marlo_Stanfield
01-27-2014, 04:48 PM
That right there, that could be grounds for getting your ass beat I would think. I wish there were more articles from when Horace Grant put MJ in his place. He never tried that shit with Horace.
MJ was always and still is a complete bully and asshole and a degenerate gambler and generally nothing to look up to.
his idiotic stans then say those things are alpha:facepalm i think those things show deep insecurity tho.
btw whats there to like about harden??:biggums: :biggums: dude is the biggest ballstopper ever and doesnt even impact games positively because he plays negative defense:wtf:

Mr Exlax
01-27-2014, 04:51 PM
MJ was always and still is a complete bully and asshole and a degenerate gambler and generally nothing to look up to.
his idiotic stans then say those things are alpha:facepalm i think those things show deep insecurity tho.
btw whats there to like about harden??:biggums: :biggums: dude is the biggest ballstopper ever and doesnt even impact games positively because he plays negative defense:wtf:

Last season he was the reason we made it to the playoffs. This season I don't know what to make of him even this late into the season.

Marlo_Stanfield
01-27-2014, 04:51 PM
dat nikka pulls up for turnaround three point fadeaways off the dribble:facepalm
hes only shooting 39% from three when he should shoot around 45% depending on his skills. hes the best threepoint shooter with korver but his shot selection is still kind of retarded:facepalm

Marlo_Stanfield
01-27-2014, 04:53 PM
Last season he was the reason we made it to the playoffs. This season I don't know what to make of him even this late into the season.
i think with a good shooting guard with good defense rockets would have made it anyway. but ur right he was a big reason to make them but the fact hes just a selfish cancer and plays negative defense imo makes him not really valuable.
his character off the court is highly questionable too but thats not as important.
since ur not whorshipping its of course ur right to like him:cheers:

Mr Exlax
01-27-2014, 05:06 PM
i think with a good shooting guard with good defense rockets would have made it anyway. but ur right he was a big reason to make them but the fact hes just a selfish cancer and plays negative defense imo makes him not really valuable.
his character off the court is highly questionable too but thats not as important.
since ur not whorshipping its of course ur right to like him:cheers:

I'm really not too concerned about his offense this season. I expected these growing pains. I think it's kinda overboard to call him a cancer. Especially when all his teammates love him. That defense though. It drives me crazy. He can play it when need be. He just needs to do it more often. That's all I want.

J Shuttlesworth
01-27-2014, 05:14 PM
LeBron - Sometimes lives in his own head (cut down a lot though, much better last couple years). Also, inconsistent mid range shot/free throws.

Ray Allen - Terrible on defense, 3 point shot inconsistent this year

J Shuttlesworth
01-27-2014, 05:15 PM
Westbrook
- Doesn't defer to KD enough
- Sometimes makes things too personal between him and his matchup

Durant
-nothing
It said favorite players bro. Where's Kobe?

CavaliersFTW
01-27-2014, 05:25 PM
Free throw shooting, there isn't another major one.

Other flaws do exist but they are minor, for example his ego is as big as his game and not all coaches found him easy to get along with. At least one coach hated his guts. But these are as much the coaches in question's issues as they are his, as some of his coaches at other times of his career he had great success with and they earned his respect and he earned theirs.

Solefade
01-27-2014, 05:30 PM
Lebron - mentality is the only thing holding him back from being the GOAT

Ai2death
01-27-2014, 05:31 PM

Oh and the LeBron thing....I dunno. I think the hype was all about that he could be great not that he was. He's lived up to the hype and surpassed it. Then his upbringing and all that. It just made me root for the young man. I figured he'd be good, but nowhere near this good.

Are you an idiot?

You hate all these players... yet Dwight is your favourite player?
The same guy who has thrown multiple team mates under the bus, throw his coach under the bus, hell, threw his whole organization under the bus?

I though you were a good poster, now I'm not so sure.

MP.Trey
01-27-2014, 05:32 PM
Kyrie:

-Overdribbles... a lot.
-Lack of consistent effort on D

Mr Exlax
01-27-2014, 05:40 PM
Are you an idiot?

You hate all these players... yet Dwight is your favourite player?
The same guy who has thrown multiple team mates under the bus, throw his coach under the bus, hell, threw his whole organization under the bus?

I though you were a good poster, now I'm not so sure.

He didn't throw his teammates under the bus. He spoke the truth. He led a group of guys that nobody wanted. It was the truth.

Him and SVG are still cool. SVG still doesn't have a head coaching job. That might be more on him than it is on Dwight.

What did they do for him while he was there in Orlando? He demanded a trade because they lied to him. What's he supposed to do?

Ai2death
01-27-2014, 05:57 PM
He didn't throw his teammates under the bus. He spoke the truth. He led a group of guys that nobody wanted. It was the truth.

Him and SVG are still cool. SVG still doesn't have a head coaching job. That might be more on him than it is on Dwight.

What did they do for him while he was there in Orlando? He demanded a trade because they lied to him. What's he supposed to do?

Staning at it's finest.

He's made comments about his team mates to the media while at Orlando, LA & Houston, That's not a good team mate.

It sounds to me like your nit picking.

Yeah, I'm sure SVG is still cool that Dwight got him fired. Putting it on for the media more likely.

NumberSix
01-27-2014, 06:02 PM
LeBron...

His name has "the" in it and he's balding.

AboutBuckets
01-27-2014, 06:03 PM
Michael Carter Williams

Doesn't have an NBA-ready body to get into the paint/to the line enough
Looks like he thinks he's playing 2K with some of the passes he tries to make

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
01-27-2014, 06:05 PM
KD-bball IQ makes stupid plays and tries to do fancy or dumb passes. Chucks 3s sometimes it was alot worse in 2011
turnovers-most frustrating part of his game he was on a roll with low tos than he gets 11 against spurs:facepalm most annoying ones are when he gets emotional and gets offensive foul or the dumb passes

CP3-passive sometimes
too short to defend players in post

JUDGE WITNESS
01-27-2014, 06:19 PM
not enough rings

not enough mvps

GOATbe
01-27-2014, 06:59 PM
Lebron James

-0 Clutch gene
-has no skillset outside of running as fast as he can and elbowing his defender for open layups
-will never be Kobe

Prometheus
01-27-2014, 07:43 PM
to Mr. Exlax, take everything you said about Kobe/MJ/Iverson/Carmelo and just delete Jordan from that list. he was not a ballhog, at least not by the end of the 80s. maybe he seemed like a ballhog, because he scored so much, but he was also a great and willing passer. by the time the bulls started winning championships, his method was pretty much set: distribute and get everyone else's shots going early, impose his will offensively down the stretch. the way kobe played and the stupid shots he used to take are nothing like what Jordan did, and it's relly just wrong to lump them into the same category

kshutts1
01-27-2014, 07:47 PM
Kobe
Injured/not playing
Lack of care on D, except in the ASG
Chucker
Makes too much money in a salary cap view

Ai2death
01-27-2014, 08:19 PM
to Mr. Exlax, take everything you said about Kobe/MJ/Iverson/Carmelo and just delete Jordan from that list. he was not a ballhog, at least not by the end of the 80s. maybe he seemed like a ballhog, because he scored so much, but he was also a great and willing passer. by the time the bulls started winning championships, his method was pretty much set: distribute and get everyone else's shots going early, impose his will offensively down the stretch. the way kobe played and the stupid shots he used to take are nothing like what Jordan did, and it's relly just wrong to lump them into the same category

I wouldn't be too concerned about his opinion, from what he's already said, he doesn't know much.

Y2ktors
01-27-2014, 08:22 PM
Michael Jordan:

1. Talent evaluation

2. Personnel management

red1
01-27-2014, 08:34 PM
mario chalmers:

1. defers too much
2. is too humble, for example he takes too much shit from choking bald fggts

red1
01-27-2014, 08:34 PM
Michael Jordan:

1. Talent evaluation

2. Personnel management
3. Personal wardrobe management

Milbuck
01-27-2014, 08:53 PM
Not my favorite player, but TMac:

1) health

2) http://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/tracy-mcgrady-suit.png%3Fw%3D640

Y2ktors
01-27-2014, 09:15 PM
3. Personal wardrobe management

:applause:

Mr Exlax
01-27-2014, 09:22 PM

You're right. Absolutely right actually. I just don't like him.

Mr Exlax
01-27-2014, 09:28 PM
Staning at it's finest.

He's made comments about his team mates to the media while at Orlando, LA & Houston, That's not a good team mate.

It sounds to me like your nit picking.

Yeah, I'm sure SVG is still cool that Dwight got him fired. Putting it on for the media more likely.

What did he say that was wrong in Orlando? He called his teammates out for not playing defense. I dunno what he did in LA. I hate that franchise so all that turmoil was fine with me. What did he say wrong while in Houston? He called his teammates out for not playing defense. If you read most of my other posts, not playing defense drives me up the wall.

SVG have been cool since Dwight got traded. Daily text messages and all that. I don't even text my son that often. I don't think SVG has or had any ill will towards Dwight. Might be stanning. Might not be. I could care less.

rknine15
01-27-2014, 09:38 PM
Vince Carter

1. Effort

2. Lazy... doesn't run the floor always trails

kkb_12
01-27-2014, 09:48 PM
1. Lebron
- attitude on court
- attitude off court

2. Steve Nash

cos88
01-27-2014, 09:54 PM
if i was a kobe fan ( thank you God i'm not ) it would be hard to choose:

chucker
bad defender
selfish
rapist
cancer
bad teammate
copycat
old
injury prone
worst contract in the league

just 10 thing from the top of my wonderful head

cos88
01-27-2014, 09:57 PM
^ forgot he quit vs phx in game 7, backstabbed shaq and that he wanted a trade when they were bad so:

11 quiter
12 throws teammates under the bus
13 unloyal

also has a red alien that he calls daughter

http://s21.postimg.org/z8pulpybb/kobe_bryant_vanessa_kids.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

and dresses like shit

http://s30.postimg.org/nnxkw1ukx/World_Premiere_Walt_Disney_Pirates_Caribbean_eb.jp g (http://postimage.org/)

Johnny Jones
01-27-2014, 10:01 PM
Anthony Davis: Not much of a post game yet, can bite on pump fakes often

Megabox!
01-27-2014, 10:03 PM
^ forgot he quit vs phx in game 7, backstabbed shaq and that he wanted a trade when they were bad so:

11 quiter
12 throws teammates under the bus
13 unloyal

also has a red alien that he calls daughter

http://s21.postimg.org/z8pulpybb/kobe_bryant_vanessa_kids.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

and dresses like shit

http://s30.postimg.org/nnxkw1ukx/World_Premiere_Walt_Disney_Pirates_Caribbean_eb.jp g (http://postimage.org/)
That's f**ked up :oldlol:

Black and White
01-27-2014, 10:07 PM
Vassilis Spanoulis -

1) had to run back to Europe because he couldn't cut it in the NBA

2) Gets outplayed by a rookie from the same country (Giannis)

3) Looks like a caveman

4) Dumped me the other day :cry:

:biggums:

SamuraiSWISH
01-27-2014, 10:08 PM
LMAO @ OP defending clown ass Dwight Howard's passive-aggressive, female like mentality. Throwing coaches, teammates, cities under the bus ... and just generally not showing internally what it takes to win at all costs. A terrible teammate.

MJ was just demanding. He used strong wit, mean humor to derive the best out of people ala Coach Bobby Knight. Attempt to make people prove him wrong.

Only soft people can't take it or would consider him mean. Basically soft people.

MJ weeded out who he could go into battle with. Kobe is a similar junior mints version, only he doesn't inspire his teammates the way MJ did. Sometimes given his nature he stifles their abilities or potential.

Michael Jordan (when playing)

1) Wasted 2 prime years ('94, '95)
2) Wizards years

Others:

LeBron James

1) Over focus on efficiency, pads stats
2) Cowardly mentality

Kobe Bryant

1) Lazy team defender
2) Over confidence / selfish-ness

KD

1) Spoiled by Free Throws
2) Lack of aggression

navy
01-27-2014, 10:10 PM
It says favorite players.

Inferno
01-27-2014, 10:14 PM
Get's trigger happy, and his defense isn't great

rmt
01-27-2014, 10:21 PM
That's f**ked up :oldlol:

As much as I dislike Kobe, IMO, one's kids are off-limits. It's not like we have a choice on what they turn out to be (or look). Besides, the clothing (especially the girls') should be blamed on Vanessa. I highly doubt Kobe has anything to do with how they dress.

Milbuck
01-27-2014, 10:31 PM
As much as I dislike Kobe, IMO, one's kids are off-limits. It's not like we have a choice on what they turn out to be (or look). Besides, the clothing (especially the girls') should be blamed on Vanessa. I highly doubt Kobe has anything to do with how they dress.
It's a pretty poor insult. I know a lot of hot girls who were ugly when they were super young.
It's a really terrible thing to hold against Kobe though. He'll understand if he ever makes physical contact with a woman, and manages to have a kid.

G-train
01-27-2014, 10:48 PM
LeBron James

1) Over focus on efficiency, pads stats
2) Cowardly mentality

When people write this I know they are dumb.

DaSeba5
01-27-2014, 10:51 PM
Dwyane Wade

1. Inconsistent jump shot

2. Injury prone

Upgrayedd
01-27-2014, 11:08 PM
Derrick Rose: His left knee and his right knee.

SwishAndSplash
01-27-2014, 11:10 PM
rondo - cant shoot the ball
- he sometimes pass too much when he should have just taken the shot

Lebron23
01-27-2014, 11:12 PM
Lebron James

1. He's coasting. LBJ needs to be more offensively aggressive. I love to see him score 50 points this season.

2. He needs to be a consistent midrange shooter in the playoffs.

joeyjoejoe
01-27-2014, 11:54 PM
Chris paul - injury prone, flops

Curry - defense, turnovers

YouGotServed
01-28-2014, 12:24 AM
Dwight Howard:

1) He's too good looking. He got bitches throwing themselves at him left and right. A man can only do so much a few of them are bound to get pregnant right?

2) His natural talent. This dude is gifted. Dude barely tried and he carried his team to the NBA finals. Something guys like Griffin, Aldridge, Bogut, Hibbert, Drummon, Davis, Love and other bigs have never done.

I'd say those are his two major flaws.

RightToCensor
01-28-2014, 12:35 PM
Lebron:

1. Sometimes depends on getting the call when he drives to the rim, like Harden.

2. Sometimes allows the player he's defending to past by him and gets too dependent on a shot blocker to cover for him.

Dwight:

1. Poor FT shooting

2. He likes to depend on his quickness too much in the post.

jzek
01-28-2014, 12:39 PM
LeBron James

1) Passes too much (when he can average 40 a game).
2) Coasts too much (when he can dominate every game).

IMObjective
01-28-2014, 12:52 PM
It's a pretty poor insult. I know a lot of hot girls who were ugly when they were super young.
It's a really terrible thing to hold against Kobe though. He'll understand if he ever makes physical contact with a woman, and manages to have a kid.

:lol :roll: turns out cos88 is not only a horrible poster but a horrible human being

chips93
01-28-2014, 01:26 PM
anderson varejao

he still flops from time to time

i wish he would hold other guys accountable for not playing defense.

other than that, there isnt anything else you could ask of him

tristan thompson

id like to see him trust his offensive game a little more, taking the open jumper, instead of bull rushing into the lane for a contested floater (although he is good at them)

i wish he was better at finishing at the rim, but im not sure what he could do to improve, other than just keep putting on weight

kyrie irving

play more consistent defense. hes a pretty solid defender, especially in help situations, when he wants to be

he overdribbles, especially in crunch time, and should be better at getting his teammates good looks.

When people write this I know they are dumb.

dude is definitely trolling, and blowing them out of proportion, but at the same time, they are reasonable critcisms of lebron's game.

he's definitely tougher mentally than he used to be, but there are still games, Like a couple in the finals, where he gets nervous and it affects his game.

mans1ay3r
01-28-2014, 01:27 PM
He's on the wrong team.