JohnFreeman
01-27-2014, 11:27 PM
2 rings 2 FMVPS 4 MVPs :confusedshrug:

b1imtf
01-27-2014, 11:27 PM
OP = biggest bandwagoner on ISH.

Black and White
01-27-2014, 11:28 PM
OP, not so long ago weren't you defending LeBron?

ripthekik
01-27-2014, 11:29 PM
OP was a lebron stan 3 weeks ago :coleman: :coleman: :coleman:

k0kakw0rld
OP = biggest bandwagoner on ISH.
I'm still waiting for you to show me where I wrote about being a Durant fan. :confusedshrug:

imdaman99
Worst poster in the world. Dude stans for 20 different players, Lebron included.

Uncle Drew
01-27-2014, 11:30 PM
OP supports Raptors, Spurs, Nets, Grizzlies, Thunder, Celtics, Heat, Wolves, Hawks, Jazz, Kings, Warriors.

christian1923
Lol it's funny how back in 08-11 LBJ fans didn't wanna hear the rings arguement when lebron was going for Kobe's spot as the best but now they wanna use it every time to defend LBJ against durant.

iTare
You switched fast. :applause:

b1imtf
OP was a lebron stan 3 weeks ago :coleman: :coleman: :coleman:
What's new? :oldlol:

b1imtf
01-27-2014, 11:31 PM
I'm still waiting for you to show me where I wrote about being a Durant fan. :confusedshrug:
I'm sorry, you make a thread like this but you definitely hate him. My bad.

iTare
01-27-2014, 11:33 PM
Lol it's funny how back in 08-11 LBJ fans didn't wanna hear the rings arguement when lebron was going for Kobe's spot as the best but now they wanna use it every time to defend LBJ against durant.
Every stan will defend their beloved player even if it contradicts their previous views. This includes Bran, KD, and Kobe stans.

k0kakw0rld
01-27-2014, 11:34 PM
What's your point? :confusedshrug:

Black and White
01-27-2014, 11:34 PM

And now you say he is on suicide watch?

jlip
01-27-2014, 11:35 PM
Why would Lebron be on suicide watch?

Magic 32

http://media.giphy.com/media/rqSrBWn4xyPNm/giphy.gif

ripthekik
thread and op is a big joke :oldlol:

k0kakw0rld
I'm sorry, you make a thread like this but you definitely hate him. My bad.
I actually I do not like the guy's game but Jay-z once said, "men lie women lie, numbers don't". He's currently better than LeBron. Face the truth or die.

Rose'sACL
01-27-2014, 11:36 PM
i don't know your post history but on ISH you can't praise lebron if you like KD and vice-versa.

b1imtf
01-27-2014, 11:37 PM
I actually I do not like the guy's game but Jay-z once said, "men lie women lie, numbers don't". He's currently better than LeBron. Face the truth or die.
I'll die.. Atleast I don't have to listen to your bullshit.

StrongLurk
01-27-2014, 11:38 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/rqSrBWn4xyPNm/giphy.gif

:lol omg this is one of the best gifs response I've seen

k0kakw0rld
01-27-2014, 11:40 PM
Why would Lebron be on suicide watch?
Because the league is not his anymore.

Black and White
01-27-2014, 11:42 PM

I like the fact that you are admitting what everybody else knows but I remember you defending LeBron hard against the people who said Durant is better, this all looks a little silly.

Kingwillball
01-27-2014, 11:44 PM
Lebron Vs Durant Weds night.. We all expect Durant to CLEARLY outplay Lebron and OKC to beat Heat right ??? :roll eyes: I mean He is the best now so that should happen

Black and White
01-27-2014, 11:45 PM
Lebron Vs Durant Weds night.. We all expect Durant to CLEARLY outplay Lebron and OKC to beat Heat right ??? :roll eyes: I mean He is the best now so that should happen

Lol already coming up with excuses for when LeBron doesn't get it done again

Kingwillball
01-27-2014, 11:46 PM

Here is a little secret kiddo Until Heat lose in Playoffs and OKC wins title Lebron is still the KING JAMES..

SilkkTheShocker
Wasn't that long ago he made Durant cry on his mom's shoulder.

k0kakw0rld
I like the fact that you are admitting what everybody else knows but I remember you defending LeBron hard against the people who said Durant is better, this all looks a little silly.
I was in denial like most KD haters.

Kingwillball
01-27-2014, 11:47 PM
Lol already coming up with excuses for when LeBron doesn't get it done again

Umm I am being sarcastic I fullY expect Lebron to Outplay Durant to make a statement and the Heat to beat OKC as well..

Black and White
01-27-2014, 11:48 PM
I was in denial like most KD haters.

Fair enough, :cheers:

zoom17
01-27-2014, 11:49 PM
Lebron owns Durant won 9 out of 11 meetings:oldlol:

Black and White

You are part of a dying breed, only a select few LeStans still think Bron is the best player in the league.

A few LeBron fans have already admitted KD is better, time for you to fess up.

Droid101
Umm I am being sarcastic I fullY expect Lebron to Outplay Durant to make a statement and the Heat to beat OKC as well..
Don't hate on Kingwill. He's the only logical LeBron fan on the forum. Actually calls out LeBron for not being aggressive enough on many nights. :applause:

jlip
01-27-2014, 11:50 PM

So the "league" belongs to whomever wins the MVP that season? Suuurree...

Kingwillball
01-27-2014, 11:51 PM
Don't hate on Kingwill. He's the only logical LeBron fan on the forum. Actually calls out LeBron for not being aggressive enough on many nights. :applause:

Thanks for Recognizing I appreciate it.. And I fully admit KD deserves MVP this season at this point.

BigMacAttack
01-27-2014, 11:54 PM

Wasnt much before that he did a disappearing act against the Mavs.

k0kakw0rld
01-27-2014, 11:59 PM
Here is a little secret kiddo Until Heat lose in Playoffs and OKC wins title Lebron is still the KING JAMES..
People were calling him King James since High School. STFU
He was the best player according to most people before even winning a ring. So why can't Durant be MVP and best player in the NBA? :confusedshrug:

Droid101
01-28-2014, 12:04 AM
Thanks for Recognizing I appreciate it.. And I fully admit KD deserves MVP this season at this point.
And I fully admit that there's half a season left for LeBron to say "**** this" and go crazy.

Nobody knows what will happen. Right now, Durant is in the lead; who knows the outcome though!

:cheers:

hitmanyr2k
01-28-2014, 12:11 AM
And I fully admit that there's half a season left for LeBron to say "**** this" and go crazy.

Nobody knows what will happen. Right now, Durant is in the lead; who knows the outcome though!

:cheers:

You get MVP for half a season now? MVPs shouldn't get to coast for half a season and then "turn it on". Lebron has played one of the most boring seasons I've ever seen from a player that's supposed to be the best player in the world. Even when Lebron isn't aggressive his team still wins games and they're playing in a shit conference on top of that.

Durant is keeping his team on top of a stacked conference with great performances. He shouldn't have to keep up these crazy performances to justify his winning MVP. Even if Durant goes back to his normal averages and Lebron decides to "turn it on" the 2nd half of the season it shouldn't matter. Durant has consistently been the best player in this league and definitely more valuable to his team.

bluechox2
01-28-2014, 12:14 AM
one hand, you have durant carrying his team on his back with his sidekick out

on the other hand, lebron bitching about wades health and how he needs him

Mr. Jabbar
01-28-2014, 12:21 AM

its already happening :roll: , like their idol they start jumping ship one by one in the face of adversity

http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/.SeAr4zmfgJKU3pzYm46DA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptusnbaexperts/LetsGoHome.-Photo-via-bomani_jones-on-Instagram.jpg

pauk
01-28-2014, 12:29 AM

Right now its more similar to something like Barkley / Jordan in 1993.
Barkley was producing amazing overall numbers, had a stretch where he produced more than Jordan overall and got his team to win more with less to work with around him, was the #1 in the MVP race............ thats it... if KD ends up winning the MVP and Lebron does his thing in the playoffs, then its a clone occasion of the Barkley/Jordan 1993 scenario....

Its not really a similar scenario to Kobe/Lebron, he had already 2 MVPs and was outperforming Kobe on both ends of the court, outperforming him in the matchups, outperforming him in the playoffs (where Kobe didnt win a championship all the time)... and Lebron was still not officially called by everybody "best player" during those two Kobe championship runs while Lebron was doing the above.... but just tied up there with Kobe at best...
he wasnt regarded officially as the best player (by literally anybody) until Kobe stopped winning a championship and later Lebron confirmed that "best player" title by also holding his FMVP/championship.... thats where the "Who is the best" talks officially stopped....

We have yet to see that between KD & Lebron.............. all we have seen right now is that KD has been producing better than anybody so far mid-season as Westbrook is being out & is #1 in the MVP race so far... and if that is all it takes for you to sign of a back-to-back MVP/FMVP/Champion who basically seems to not care about gunning for his 5th MVP this season just doing the necessary things to win until its playoff/championship time....... then so be it... and if that is all it takes for you to also call Durant the best before the playoffs have even started.... then so be it aswell....

I love KD, i understand the excitement, he is playing better than anybody so far, i even understand the Lebron haters CANT WAIT to call anybody but Lebron the best.... but calling KD the best player / better than Lebron is a bit to premature right now......

ProfessorMurder
01-28-2014, 12:30 AM
Lebron owns Durant won 9 out of 11 meetings:oldlol:

Posting that in every thread must really mean it's important...

Black and White
01-28-2014, 12:30 AM
its already happening :roll: , like their idol they start jumping ship one by one in the face of adversity

:oldlol: :oldlol:

Very soon his fans will launch the campaign:

#LBJ2OKC

Droid101
01-28-2014, 12:31 AM
Barkley was producing amazing overall numbers, had a stretch where he produced more than Jordan overall and got his team to win more with less to work with around him, was the #1 in the MVP race............ thats it... if KD ends up winning the MVP and Lebron does his thing in the playoffs, then its a clone occasion of the Barkley/Jordan 1993 scenario....

Its not really a similar scenario to Kobe/Lebron, he had already 2 MVPs and was outperforming Kobe on both ends of the court, outperforming him in the matchups, outperforming him in the playoffs (where Kobe didnt win a championship all the time)... and Lebron was still not officially called by everybody "best player" during those two Kobe championship runs while Lebron was doing the above.... but just tied up there with Kobe at best...
he wasnt regarded officially as the best player (by literally anybody) until Kobe stopped winning a championship and later Lebron confirmed that "best player" title by also holding his FMVP/championship.... thats where the "Who is the best" talks officially stopped....

We have yet to see that between KD & Lebron.............. all we have seen right now is that KD has been producing better than anybody so far mid-season as Westbrook is being out & is #1 in the MVP race so far... and if that is all it takes for you to sign of a back-to-back MVP/FMVP/Champion who basically seems to not care about gunning for his 5th MVP this season just doing the necessary things to win until its playoff/championship time....... then so be it... and if that is all it takes for you to also call Durant the best before the playoffs have even started.... then so be it aswell....

I love KD, i understand the excitement, he is playing better than anybody so far, i even understand the Lebron haters CANT WAIT to call anybody but Lebron the best.... but calling KD the best player / better than Lebron is a bit to premature right now......
Add to the essay ISH historians, please.

http://i.imgur.com/NjrwffZ.jpg

Mr. Jabbar
01-28-2014, 12:33 AM

make no mistakes ppl, this is a meltdown right here

KDthunderup
01-28-2014, 12:34 AM
Lebran to claim MVP now would literally have to completely go to another level like KD has and KD will have to crash back down to earth for the 2nd half of the season.

Black and White
01-28-2014, 12:35 AM
make no mistakes ppl, this is a meltdown right here

Pauks balls got crushed in a vice grip after Durant hit the game winner.

Joyner82reload
01-28-2014, 12:35 AM

You know how an old and dying Lion gathers up all his last strength he has left to do make one last desperate attack against a garbage team to try and prove to the world that the prime Lion has yet to surpass him and hasn't yet taken over his pride? That was LeBron tonight...he failed.

That was just sad to watch from LeBron and very surprising, totally uncalled for...... He wasnt even having a good season, but he sure wanted to take that time of talking to the media to downplay Durant and self-hype himself even more though its a completely useless thing to poke & annoy the fans and show his evident feelings towards Durant humiliating him by surpassing him @ the tender age of 25,while LeBron is at his peak. where it matters (what else could it be?) by trashtalking (not fun or friendly trashtalking) to the media and putting up all his energy (which he would not put up on the court all season) on trying to pad his stats against a nonchalant Washington team as hard as he ever could in a nonchalant regular season game game......

I mean, he was DEAD serious, Game 7 Finals 1 minute left game tied type of serious.......... with all his might played as hard as possible while trashtalking to the media before the game, then posted even worse stats then he was averaging for the year “DURANT CANT SCORE ON ME!!!" he screamed to the media.... Lebron wanted to get in to this old desperate mans last desperate endeavour....... Lebron then did some drives on Wizards wher Nenee absolutely sent his shit into the stands

If Lebron was any kind of serious of actually thinking he was still the best in the game, he wouldn’t have come out with this useless trashtalk and wouldn’t have embarrassed himself.

Go ahead old man, way to go....... the bad thing about this LeBron is if he had any type of compassion Durant had when he would face you is gone.... you are lucky you will never meet Durant in the playoffs again and you better pray that never happens...........

But you are VERY unlucky you will meet a very serious & pissed of Durant in a regular season game until you retire.......... very unlucky................. cant wait to see their next matchup....
Lets see here.... this bothered me? No, this is more like comedy, a chuckle at a pathetic player endeavour which occurred during his downfall in a futile moment against a team that has an embarrassment to the league for the last decade....... considering this how could your cerebrum possibly develope your braincells to come up with such a stupid conclusion?

..and the point still stands no matter how much derailing you did and will continue to do, what LeBron did was just low considering the circumstances... if LeBron would be able to do that play like Durant in any regular season or playoff game at this point and have the same outcome then it would have recieved my full compliments ........... which kind of also explains why LeBron tried but failed miserably to take advantage of this moment...

Its not about being bothered (classic excuse), its about presenting the envious feelings LeBron tonight proved he has towards Durant by running his mouth off to the media, because he realizes he can no longer play at the same level of Durant.... its as simple as that.... i have nothing against LeBron’s game, have all the respect in the world for his game, but his mindset, thats a different story... i usually just ignore it, but tonight it was just to much even by his standards....... I absolutely love that it happened to LeBron and wouldn’t rather it happen to anyone else, please dont try that excuse, what LeBron did was simply low....... and i know you deep down inside know this.

Durant is now the best player in the game. Do you honestly think LeBron making statements to the media” and then falling flat out his face changes that at all, or that you can draw meaningful conclusions from that?

You've got LeBron fans pointing to LeBron’s 2 titles, and still somehow calling Durant empty stats, saying he should not have MVP because he doesn’t have a stacked team and all kinds of pathetic things due to his shitty team.... now it's become like the 9 millionth KD can’t win a title post.... Well here is reality for you my friends. LeBron didn’t win a title until age 27, and he had to bail on a franchise to make it happen. Kevin Durant will bring a title to OKC before that age, and will go down as the better player. Deal with it

"Yea he is better than me, yea we’re not going to win the title, but we said we were just coasting and were jealous of his shots!!!".....

All hail Durant. The true King.

http://oi43.tinypic.com/m8jpsk.jpg

SilkkTheShocker
01-28-2014, 12:36 AM
http://oi43.tinypic.com/m8jpsk.jpg

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/656980/thumbs/s-KEVIN-DURANT-large.jpg

Kingwillball
01-28-2014, 12:40 AM
Wed night gonna be EPIC on ISH one way or another...

Mr. Jabbar
01-28-2014, 12:40 AM
Pauks balls got crushed in a vice grip after Durant hit the game winner.

:lol

Black and White
01-28-2014, 12:43 AM
:lol

Don't worry though, all is not lost for him, he is still holding onto all those fake promises LeBron keeps making this season.

hitmanyr2k
01-28-2014, 12:44 AM

KD and Lebron are NOTHING like Barkley and Jordan. Barkley never produced more than Jordan in that '92-93 season. Jordan was putting up 32, 7 and 6, with 3 steals and a block a game. The thing Barkley had over Jordan was KJ was missing half the year and the Suns ended up with a great 60+ win record. That, along with Jordan MVP voter fatigue allowed Barkley to win MVP.

If Lebron were producing like Jordan and setting the league on fire instead of throwing out these boring, by the numbers performances KD being MVP wouldn't be such a sure thing right now. Fact of the matter is Lebron has been BORING. Call it "coasting", whatever, it is what it is. The best in the world doesn't "coast" :oldlol: and if he is coasting he doesn't deserve the MVP for that shit either. In contrast, Jordan after back to back titles and playing in the goddamn Olympics put up 32, 7, and 6 with 3 steals a game and a block on top of that. Dude didn't ever coast in his prime.

Nevaeh
01-28-2014, 12:48 AM
[QUOTE=Joyner82reload]You know how an old and dying Lion gathers up all his last strength he has left to do make one last desperate attack against a garbage team to try and prove to the world that the prime Lion has yet to surpass him and hasn't yet taken over his pride? That was LeBron tonight...he failed.

That was just sad to watch from LeBron and very surprising, totally uncalled for...... He wasnt even having a good season, but he sure wanted to take that time of talking to the media to downplay Durant and self-hype himself even more though its a completely useless thing to poke & annoy the fans and show his evident feelings towards Durant humiliating him by surpassing him @ the tender age of 25,while LeBron is at his peak. where it matters (what else could it be?) by trashtalking (not fun or friendly trashtalking) to the media and putting up all his energy (which he would not put up on the court all season) on trying to pad his stats against a nonchalant Washington team as hard as he ever could in a nonchalant regular season game game......

I mean, he was DEAD serious, Game 7 Finals 1 minute left game tied type of serious.......... with all his might played as hard as possible while trashtalking to the media before the game, then posted even worse stats then he was averaging for the year

pauk
01-28-2014, 12:50 AM
So... were your childish replies like that to my post because:

You disagree with something which you can prove wrong? (Then please, oblige!)

or

You know i am right and cant hence retaliate with an actual basketball assessment except trolling? (No big news! Dont worry.)

Fact is... "Playing better so far" & being the best are two completely different things... a thing which Lebron holds coming into this season (am i right or?) and a thing which will not be able to be stripped away from him by KD until the very end of this year.... KD is producing better, but he is not really a better player than Lebron... until proven otherwise later depending on how it goes for both of them compared to eachother....

Calm down Lebron butthurtians.... and please, acting like i have something against KD is just pathetic (even though nothing indicates towards that direction).... really.... try something else...

Droid101
01-28-2014, 01:02 AM
Jesus Christ... you're both ****ing pathetic.

b1imtf
01-28-2014, 01:09 AM
Jesus Christ... you're both ****ing pathetic.
Didn't read any of the essays but you're correct.

pauk
01-28-2014, 01:17 AM
KD and Lebron are NOTHING like Barkley and Jordan. Barkley never produced more than Jordan in that '92-93 season. Jordan was putting up 32, 7 and 6, with 3 steals and a block a game. The thing Barkley had over Jordan was KJ was missing half the year and the Suns ended up with a great 60+ win record. That, along with Jordan MVP voter fatigue allowed Barkley to win MVP.

Almost ironical isnt it... KJ injured (Westbrook), Barkley (KD) goes ham during that stretch.... wasnt really "voter fatigue", he really deserved that MVP over Jordan, just like KD deserves it over Lebron at this moment at least.....

"NOTHING" similar? More like "I dont want it to be similar"?
Sounds a bit more similar to what is going around now compared to Kobe/Lebron back in 11' doesnt it?

If Lebron were producing like Jordan and setting the league on fire instead of throwing out these boring, by the numbers performances KD being MVP wouldn't be such a sure thing right now. Fact of the matter is Lebron has been BORING. Call it "coasting", whatever, it is what it is. The best in the world doesn't "coast" :oldlol: and if he is coasting he doesn't deserve the MVP for that shit either. In contrast, Jordan after back to back titles and playing in the goddamn Olympics put up 32, 7, and 6 with 3 steals a game and a block on top of that. Dude didn't ever coast in his prime.

You worry to much about regular season stats, if you watch games then you will perfectly understand why / how everything happens.... but since you like stats, lets fast forward to 97 shall we.......... Karl Malone vs Michael Jordan....

Karl Malone produced better overall stats than MJ (even your adv. stats like PER) and won the MVP........ did everybody sign-of MJ, the back-to-back MVP/FMVP/Champion mid-season and call Malone the best? Also.. what happened at the end of the playoffs?

coin24
01-28-2014, 02:45 AM
It's ok pauk, bran will score 40+ points against KD and then he'll win the dunk comp.. Could probably easily score 60 but he's busy playing the right way..

Shame he's the runt of the 30-5-5 club now:lol

ihoopallday
01-28-2014, 03:37 AM
I don't understand why everyone likes to diss Pauk. Dude does the best job defending his favorite player. I'd rather read his essays than those "Godbe da bess" posts. This site is really filled up with trolls. Posters that actually write good posts, which can at times be over dramatic, get the most hate. I understand this is just a Internet forum, but at least respect the few people who try and create an objective discussion.

Crafty
01-28-2014, 04:09 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/1551717_10202404379206880_1999858314_n.jpg

DaSeba5
01-28-2014, 04:13 AM
Why would LeBron be on suicide watch if he's good friends with Durant? I'm sure he's happy for Durant. Durant is the one trying to surpass LeBron as the best player; not the other way around. Besides, 4 MVPs and 2 Finals MVPs, it's a bad time to be a LeBron hater.

zoom17
01-28-2014, 02:00 PM
Why would LeBron be on suicide watch if he's good friends with Durant? I'm sure he's happy for Durant. Durant is the one trying to surpass LeBron as the best player; not the other way around. Besides, 4 MVPs and 2 Finals MVPs, it's a bad time to be a LeBron hater.

:applause: