PDA

View Full Version : Lettuce decide now...does tomorrow's game matter?

fpliii
01-28-2014, 05:15 PM
:confusedshrug:

Chime in, lets not decide after the fact. :cheers:

Black and White
01-28-2014, 05:16 PM
If LeBron loses, it won't matter to LeStans

ispin69
01-28-2014, 05:16 PM
Championships aren't won in the regular season.

moe94
01-28-2014, 05:17 PM
If LeBron loses, he's just coasting. Calm down.

If LeBron wins, he stopped coasting for that game.

Dr Hawk
It will matter to Lebron when Durant drops 50 on him

LeBron 06

this

GOATbe
01-28-2014, 05:19 PM
KD already a lock for MVP and best player in the league whether he loses tomorrow or blows them out.:confusedshrug:

Marlo_Stanfield
it wont matter in anyway.
do you really expect the HEat to go all out against a Westbrook less OKC squad??:coleman:

KobesFinger
Depends how LeBron and Durant play

PJR
Well it'll have an effect on the media narrative in regards to the MVP race(If Durant thoroughly outplays LBJ, he'll run away with it, and vice versa, LeBron can propel himself back into the race with a great game)..

But as far as the grand scheme of things? It's just another regular season game in January.

Mr. Jabbar

-Ray Allen

chosen_one6
http://i.imgur.com/IK95KB2.png

oarabbus
01-28-2014, 05:21 PM
http://i.imgur.com/IK95KB2.png

:wtf: :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Bad troll attempt.

Black and White
01-28-2014, 05:23 PM
it wont matter in anyway.
do you really expect the HEat to go all out against a Westbrook less OKC squad??:coleman:

- Is the excuse that you will use if the Heat lose.

Marlo_Stanfield
01-28-2014, 05:24 PM
heat wont lose:roll: :roll: :roll:

Black and White
01-28-2014, 05:26 PM
heat wont lose:roll: :roll: :roll:

What happens if they do? Will you just say coasting? Quick, come up with an excuse to hide behind.

JT123
01-28-2014, 05:28 PM
The Heat and Lebron have beaten Durant's Thunder 6 straight times, so the game means very little to Miami. However, if the Thunder win InsideHoops will probably crash due to an overload of troll threads about Lebron's career being over. :hammerhead:

LeBron 06

In 2012, the thunder easily won the first game in the regular season between the two teams

This is not an elimination game tomorrow

I already know that if the thunder lost, everybody will say it is because Westbrook was out ....

Boarder Patrol
It'll be a regular season game with "playoff intensity"

It's not playoffs but there's no denying it matters, both these guys want to prove they're the best. If OKC wins, it will be more impressive because they're missing their second best player.

jlip
01-28-2014, 05:29 PM
It will only matter as far as "stories" go.

Black and White
In 2012, the thunder easily won the first game in the regular season between the two teams

This is not an elimination game tomorrow

I already know that if the thunder lost, everybody will say it is because Westbrook was out ....

What happens if the Heat win? Do you LeStans go crazy and say LeBron is back on top?

Marlo_Stanfield
What happens if they do? Will you just say coasting? Quick, come up with an excuse to hide behind.
no i will be emberassed especially if LEBron is outplayed by Durant but i still wont take it that seriously because its still regular season, heat cant get nr1 seed anyway and might underestimate a Westbrick less Thunder team:facepalm

Marlo_Stanfield
01-28-2014, 05:30 PM
What happens if the Heat win? Do you LeStans go crazy and say LeBron is back on top?
LEBron was never not on top:facepalm
do you blame him for not trying to break scoring records after being to three straight finals?? are u really going there???:no: :coleman:

LeBron 06
01-28-2014, 05:32 PM

It would only be a win like others, especially the thunder are without Westbrook...This is not as if the heat were bad against the thunder in the last 2 years

The heat has 6 straight wins against the Thunder....

JT123
01-28-2014, 05:34 PM
No excuse needed, the Thunder are a stacked team and are on a roll right now. Let's compare the rosters
Durant > James (at least so far this year)
Jackson > Chalmers
Ibaka = Bosh
Lamb > old and fast declining Ray Allen

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Thunder win with all these match up advantages, but they won't beat the Heat in the playoffs. Despite being outmatched by OKC's youth and talent, King James will will his team to victory when it matters most! :D

Boarder Patrol
01-28-2014, 05:46 PM
No excuse needed, the Thunder are a stacked team and are on a roll right now. Let's compare the rosters
Jackson > Chalmers
Ibaka = Bosh

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Thunder win with all these match up advantages, but they won't beat the Heat in the playoffs. Despite being outmatched by OKC's youth and talent, King James will will his team to victory when it matters most! :D

Wade? Heat so stacked they forget about their multiple superstars sometime. Or is Wade sore again?

Heat take this.

JT123
01-28-2014, 05:49 PM
Wade? Heat so stacked they forget about their multiple superstars sometime. Or is Wade sore again?

Heat take this.
Wade might not even play, and even if he does he is no where near 100 percent. He's been held to single digits the last 3 times he has suited up, so I'm not expecting him to be much of a factor.

chips93
01-28-2014, 05:51 PM

the heat are two time champions, they dont really have anything to prove in the regular season

having said that, they have to start playing hard at some point, before the playoffs

Solefade
01-28-2014, 05:54 PM
yawn...how many times have we seen this before when Bulls were beating Heat in the regular season the past few seasons? I highly doubt OKC wins tomorrow but what if they do? I'm sure all the Lebron haters will be like "See, KD IS better than Bron. This game confirms it."

Win or loss this means nothing.

hahaitme
01-28-2014, 06:02 PM

Heat take this.

So let's do it again with potential playoff rosters, adding Westbrook and Wade

Westbrook > Wade
Jackson > Chalmers
Ibaka = Bosh

Cowboy Thunder
01-28-2014, 06:13 PM
The Heat and Lebron have beaten Durant's Thunder 6 straight times, so the game means very little to Miami. However, if the Thunder win InsideHoops will probably crash due to an overload of troll threads about Lebron's career being over. :hammerhead:
in!:lol

Droid101
01-28-2014, 06:20 PM
Regular season head to head match ups never do a good job predicting what happens in the post season, unless it's a first round match up. It's been proven.

SilkkTheShocker
01-28-2014, 06:23 PM
Ask the LeBron haters tomorrow when Miami beats hick town. I look forward to the excuses :oldlol:

Mr Exlax
01-28-2014, 06:32 PM
When has a regular season game actually mattered?

longtime lurker
01-28-2014, 06:35 PM
One regular season game doesn't matter. Durant's already run away in the MVP race and yes frankly Heat should beat OKC without Westbrook.

JT123
01-28-2014, 06:35 PM
Ask the LeBron haters tomorrow when Miami beats hick town. I look forward to the excuses :oldlol:
You already know what the excuses will be.
"We didn't have Westbrook"
"Heat are too stacked for KD to beat on his own"
"the refs screwed us, KD only got 14 free throws instead of his usual 20"
:lol :lol

pauk
01-28-2014, 06:38 PM
If the MVP race was close between Lebron & Durant then yes it might matter somewhat in that sense.... but thats clearly not the case right now, even if KD loses while also playing bad i dont think it will boost Lebron above KD in the MVP race and if Lebron/Miami loses, well, there is no higher place to go than #1 in the MVP race for KD which he already is...

longtime lurker
01-28-2014, 06:43 PM

The better question is will you take time away from jerking off into your sisters underwear drawer to post on ISH if the Heat lose?

juju151111
01-28-2014, 06:45 PM
If the MVP race was close between Lebron & Durant then yes it might matter somewhat in that sense.... but thats clearly not the case right now, even if KD loses while also playing bad i dont think it will boost Lebron above KD in the MVP race and if Lebron/Miami loses, well, there is no higher place to go than #1 in the MVP race for KD which he already is...
This

NumberSix
01-29-2014, 08:15 AM
How much of this pro-Durant trolling will disappear when OKC loses tonight?

leMVP
01-29-2014, 08:20 AM
Psychologically yes.

Durant last year was terrific until he got owned by Lebron in OKC.

I hope Lebron doesn't do Durant hard, he's still a good player and has a great career ahead of him.

All Net
01-29-2014, 08:22 AM
To the fans? Sure

For the bigger picture? No.. Even if Miami loses its the end of the world to the trolls not the players and coaching staff

knicksman
01-29-2014, 08:27 AM
dont worry lebron stans. durant has already unlocked his alphaness and recognized that lebron is now his bitch. So I expect a slaughter from durant

annbafan
01-29-2014, 08:28 AM
it sure does matter, but not more than other games of the regular season.

knicksman
01-29-2014, 08:33 AM
it matters to durant. hes a huge underdog so if he can win w/o westbrook then its over for the league. This guy will dethrone not just lebrons ass but also jordan

Im Still Ballin
01-29-2014, 08:42 AM
It's Lebron up against Durant and quite simply the most stacked squad from head to toe.

Essentially it's david (Miami/AKA just Lebron) vs goliath (OKC)

May god give Lebron all the luck in the world because he's gonna need it going up against so much. Can one man possibly beat a squad full of all-star calibre players. I guess we'll find out later...

LEFT4DEAD
01-29-2014, 08:46 AM
Am I the only one who is thinking that Bosh will decide this game?
And yeah, Durant will outplay Lebron but still lose. My opinion.

Alan Ogg
01-29-2014, 09:02 AM
It'll matter only a little for the MVP race
for bragging rights on the forum
for a regular season W as it would be nice for both teams to end up with the top seed

Hoping for an entertaining game. This is like the Bird / Magic of this generation. Perhaps in the future there'll be debates between Durant and LeBron and people will be posting their head to head stats and making claims as to who was better.

So originally, I was going to answer No, but I guess yeah, it does matter. Although in the big picture of this season, anything short of a championship will be a failure for either team.

JohnFreeman
01-29-2014, 09:05 AM
In the grand scheme of things, No.

Warfan
01-29-2014, 09:07 AM
Doesn't matter, im just gonna enjoy watching the two best players in the game unlike most of ISH who are just gonna hate on lbj or kd, pretty pathetic tbh....

http://dailythunder.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Picture-112.png

JebronLames
01-29-2014, 09:08 AM
Am I the only one who is thinking that Bosh will decide this game?
And yeah, Durant will outplay Lebron but still lose. My opinion.
Lol another lebron hater trying to freeroll this game.

This game actually matters since these two teams may meet in the finals, and this game may play a role in home court. This forum is gonna be crazy tomorrow regardless of who wins. Biggest game of the season so far.

sbw19
01-29-2014, 09:10 AM
Nope, forum will crash regardless.

Olacinco
01-29-2014, 10:34 AM
Lebron gunna end KDs streak tonight

I believe he holds him to under 24 unless thunder down big after first half and kd starts chucking with Beasley guarding him

All Net
01-29-2014, 10:36 AM
Nope, forum will crash regardless.

Hopefully

Will make our job easier.

fpliii
01-29-2014, 10:49 AM
Hopefully

Will make our job easier.
:cheers:

All Net the GOAT

dannywpt
01-29-2014, 10:52 AM
I expect a big game from Bosh as OKC have no one who can guard him and a poor game from Ibaka. Durant will have to carry too much weight and everyone will bash him for only dominating vs poor teams. :coleman:

Marlo_Stanfield
01-29-2014, 10:54 AM
Doesn't matter, im just gonna enjoy watching the two best players in the game unlike most of ISH who are just gonna hate on lbj or kd, pretty pathetic tbh....

http://dailythunder.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Picture-112.png
:applause: :applause: :applause:

Marlo_Stanfield
01-29-2014, 10:55 AM
I expect a big game from Bosh as OKC have no one who can guard him and a poor game from Ibaka. Durant will have to carry too much weight and everyone will bash him for only dominating vs poor teams. :coleman:
nobody will ever bash durant on this kobetard dominated board dont worry:roll: :roll: :roll:

LEFT4DEAD
01-29-2014, 11:06 AM
Lol another lebron hater trying to freeroll this game.

This game actually matters since these two teams may meet in the finals, and this game may play a role in home court. This forum is gonna be crazy tomorrow regardless of who wins. Biggest game of the season so far.
Lebron hater??? Me??? Thats smt new for me. Thanks for clearing it out.
April 2013 :facepalm

Joyner82reload
01-29-2014, 11:42 AM
Lebron gunna end KDs streak tonight

I believe he holds him to under 24 unless thunder down big after first half and kd starts chucking with Beasley guarding him

:roll:

YA OK BRO

Durant has scored under 24 only once since Westbrook got hurt, 17 games. And that was a game where he only played 27 minutes taking only 13 shots due to OKC winning by a massive blowout.

Hell he's only scored under 30 twice, and the other one was 24 against Brooklyn when he only took 13 shots due to being in foul trouble