PDA

View Full Version : Apparently Mayweather...

macmac
01-28-2014, 05:47 PM
Bet 10million on Denver Broncos winning the superbowl at -2, and an additional 3mil that they would lead by half...

This dude is on another level

cos88
01-28-2014, 05:51 PM
he made big money before from betting, on heat in the finals last time i remeber.

i bet he also lost in vegas millions

pretty decent life this nig ger has

Jakeh008
01-28-2014, 06:50 PM
Idk if it is true but I heard a stat on the radio this morning that Payton is 50 games over .500 in games where the weather is over 40degrees and 8-11 when it's under 40

Add Seattle D to that and the Broncos might be in trouble

I'm still betting on them though

TheReal Kendall
01-28-2014, 06:56 PM
Idk if it is true but I heard a stat on the radio this morning that Payton is 50 games over .500 in games where the weather is over 40degrees and 8-11 when it's under 40

Add Seattle D to that and the Broncos might be in trouble

I'm still betting on them though

Yeah I think I seen that on ESPN. I got Broncos winning but I'm not putting any money on this game

Wally450
01-28-2014, 06:58 PM
I remember the night before the Canelo fight he lost $100,000 on some game, I can't remember who it was. It showed it on All Access.

-p.tiddy-
01-28-2014, 07:37 PM
if he makes a habit out of this he is sure to go broke...hope he keeps it at a minimum

really...it is just flat out stupid to gamble $10 mill even if you have his net worth

you HAVE enough money to last forever Floyd...why put large chunks of it at risk like that?...gaining $10 mill means very little to you...but losing $10 mill would HURT

TheReal Kendall
01-28-2014, 07:43 PM
if he makes a habit out of this he is sure to go broke...hope he keeps it at a minimum

really...it is just flat out stupid to gamble $10 mill even if you have his net worth

you HAVE enough money to last forever Floyd...why put large chunks of it at risk like that?...gaining $10 mill means very little to you...but losing $10 mill would HURT

He just doing it to show off.

PistonsFan#21
01-28-2014, 07:44 PM

gambling is sometimes a deadly addiction.

ace23
01-28-2014, 07:48 PM
gaining $10 mill means very little to you...but losing $10 mill would HURT
What makes you say that?

PistonsFan#21
01-28-2014, 07:51 PM
What makes you say that?

there isnt something that Floyd cant afford right now. 10 extra millions wont make a difference. Losing 10 million though probably wont hurt him that much but its still a significant amount of money considering his flashy lifestyle

-p.tiddy-
01-28-2014, 07:54 PM
it won't "hurt" him as in he will suddenly be poor or anything but if he is worth $200 mill then losing $10 mill is 5% of his money...that's OUCH

I'm not betting 5% of my net worth on a single fckin game...

all in all there is just no reason for him to put that money at risk

-p.tiddy-
01-28-2014, 08:31 PM
Maybe he finds football boring and wants to make the super bowl exciting?

I'll make a bet with you, if Floyd ever goes broke from gambling I'll eat 70 nuggets.
no bet :no: ...I think Floyd WILL probably Mike Tyson his shit away in 10 or so years and I dont want you to die because of it

http://www.refinery29.com/static/bin/entry/356/x/9020/chicken-mcnuggets-ingredients-big.jpg

^^^ that is chicken nuggets

it's basically a big mix of strange chemicals and all the parts of chicken that aren 't actually meat

GOBB
01-28-2014, 08:36 PM
Floyd Mayweather will make that $10mil back finishing his Showtime contract. And if he decided not to retire after it? Could command 2-3 times that amount his next fight. Wouldn't hurt him much. You're overreacting.

Al Thorton
01-28-2014, 08:37 PM
you ever been in a fist fight? tell some stories

PistonsFan#21
01-28-2014, 08:42 PM
no bet :no: ...I think Floyd WILL probably Mike Tyson his shit away in 10 or so years and I dont want you to die because of it

The difference between Floyd and Mike Tyson is that Tyson had nothing other than boxing.

Floyd Mayweather will still have a decent income when he retires from boxing. Hes got his own gym, his own brand (the money team) selling all kinds of boxing gears and clothes and he also got the Mayweather productions that promotes fighters and often does business with Golden Boy productions.

GOBB
01-28-2014, 08:48 PM
The difference between Floyd and Mike Tyson is that Tyson had nothing other than boxing.

Floyd Mayweather will still have a decent income when he retires from boxing. Hes got his own gym, his own brand (the money team) selling all kinds of boxing gears and clothes and he also got the Mayweather productions that promotes fighters and often does business with Golden Boy productions.

Basically. Floyd is his own boss, Mike wasn't. I dont see why he even attempted to compare the two.

-p.tiddy-
01-28-2014, 10:04 PM
Mike Tyson lost over $300 mill...how do you even???

Anyway, acting as though losing $10 mill is no biggie could only be the mindset of someone capable of losing that much. Its stupidity

And on top of that it's just irresponsible... $10 mill could save lives...LOTS of lives...send that money to charity ffs, Vegas is already loaded.

GOBB
01-28-2014, 10:16 PM
Mike Tyson lost over $300 mill...how do you even???

Anyway, acting as though losing $10 mill is no biggie could only be the mindset of someone capable of losing that much. Its stupidity

And on top of that it's just irresponsible... $10 mill could save lives...LOTS of lives...send that money to charity ffs, Vegas is already loaded.

Coming from someone who gambles? Coming from someone who mentions making 6 figures? How many lives have you saved prime? Get off the got damn soapbox, him losing $10mil is insane to us avg joe's. To someone whose net worth is close to $200mil? Whose fights generate 5 times that amount? Who after his Showtime mega million deal can still command $40-50 his next fight easily? Please, keep shit in perspective for christ sake. You dont even know how generous Floyd is with his money in helping others out.

Mike Tyson lost $300mil because he was young and dumb. Has no knowledge of saving. Had no idea how to read a contract. Was getting robbed by guys he let handle his money. Shit is not even remotely the same with Floyd who manages all his financial affairs and struck gold. There is no Don King and henchmen milking Tyson dry. There is no Robin Givens. Floyd money works for him, Tysons didnt.

-p.tiddy-
01-29-2014, 12:27 AM
Tiddy definitely thinks he's better with money than the money man
I know for fact I am

All of Floyd's money is in a single checking account :oldlol:

Dude doesn't even bother to invest... He could be making 6% on his $120 mill...like 7 mill a year

-p.tiddy-
01-29-2014, 12:29 AM
http://cdn.cnwimg.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/atm.jpg

:facepalm

Draz
01-29-2014, 01:40 AM
Big people do big boy things. I wish I had that life style.

ace23
02-03-2014, 02:15 AM
it won't "hurt" him as in he will suddenly be poor or anything but if he is worth $200 mill then losing $10 mill is 5% of his money...that's OUCH

I'm not betting 5% of my net worth on a single fckin game...

all in all there is just no reason for him to put that money at risk
I still don't see how losing 10 mil would hurt him more than gaining 10 mil would help.

GoRapz
02-03-2014, 03:02 AM
http://cdn.cnwimg.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/atm.jpg

:facepalm

SMH if that's really all of his money in one chequeings account :lol