PDA

View Full Version : Holy fck....Oysters are Disgusting

Dictator
01-28-2014, 08:46 PM
Just tasted them for the first time. My dumbass trying to do things I see on the food channel.

HOW can something be so DISGUSTING?!?

Help me guys, I'm over here losing my mind man, pacing back n forth, thinking back on my life..... How did I get myself into this situation?

The smell made it even worse, I almost cracked a tear. 20minutes have passed and I still have the taste in my mouth. I even brushed twice with baking soda.....

TheReal Kendall
01-28-2014, 08:56 PM
Same feeling I had when I first tasted them in the 8th grade. Shit is nasty as fvck!

My brother and my dad love them though. I remember my bro eating a ton of them that night and then throwing up a few hours later.

They say oysters are an aphrodisiac though

Suguru101
01-28-2014, 08:57 PM
"Burro no come bizcochito"

:oldlol:

Dictator
01-28-2014, 09:00 PM
I feel like vomiting.

On a scale of 1-10 those things are a fcking 11.

my effing god

gts
01-28-2014, 09:01 PM
Snot on the half shell

I can't do them either, no amount of horseradish or whatever can make them edible...

brantonli
01-28-2014, 09:01 PM
Oysters are delicious. Some tomato sauce and lemon juice, yum.

Ever had sushi?

Draz
01-28-2014, 09:03 PM
Are you eating them RAW? I love them cooked. I go to an all you can eat buffet here in Queens, and they have amazing oyster/clams/muscles cooked.

I had clams RAW once at this expensive restaurant in the city. I asked for clams, I thought they'd cook it. People brought a huge tray of raw clams. I took like not even half a clam and that shit was DISGUSTING. Salty, made me want to vomit. Raw anything is horrible.

ALSO, for all the males that want to improve their sex drive, eating about 4-5 of those would BOOST your drive and have your d1ck standing for HOURS until you have sex. This shit activates the moment my girl and I come home from the buffet. Gets you turned on.

G-train
Kilpatrick oysters are very tasty.

Dictator
I've had sushi. Sushi doesn't taste anything like oysters. Sushi has a sort of sweet taste to it.

gts
01-28-2014, 09:04 PM
Oysters are delicious. Some tomato sauce and lemon juice, yum.

Ever had sushi?

I can do Sushi.. not overly adventurous but I like the basics

Dictator
01-28-2014, 09:07 PM
Are you eating them RAW? I love them cooked. I go to an all you can eat buffet here in Queens, and they have amazing oyster/clams/muscles cooked.

I had clams RAW once at this expensive restaurant in the city. I asked for clams, I thought they'd cook it. People brought a huge tray of raw clams. I took like not even half a clam and that shit was DISGUSTING. Salty, made me want to vomit. Raw anything is horrible.

I fried them, but soon as I opened the pint, this nasty smell arose. I knew just from the smell that they would be awful but not this bad.

I can't even lay down, it was so bad I stopped what I was doing and started posting on ISH.

niko
01-28-2014, 09:10 PM

ALSO, for all the males that want to improve their sex drive, eating about 4-5 of those would BOOST your drive and have your d1ck standing for HOURS until you have sex. This shit activates the moment my girl and I come home from the buffet. Gets you turned on.
You live in Queens?

Draz
01-28-2014, 09:11 PM
I fried them, but soon as I opened the pint, this nasty smell arose. I knew just from the smell that they would be awful but not this bad.

I can't even lay down, it was so bad I stopped what I was doing and started posting on ISH.

Never made them myself or had them home made. I just have them at the buffet where it's cooked. It's really good there, I usually eat like 6-10 of them before quitting. Their healthy. Perhaps you've made them wrong, or just had a bad experience. Go to a restaurant and try it. Also, try new england clam chowder from outback (they have the best by far that I've tried) and let me know how it goes. It's GREAT.

Draz
01-28-2014, 09:12 PM
You live in Queens?
Yeah, you from Queens? :cheers:

BasedTom
01-28-2014, 09:43 PM
I don't understand why so many people seem to dislike seafood. I prefer it to regular chicken and usual meat.

G-train
01-28-2014, 10:04 PM
I don't understand why so many people seem to dislike seafood. I prefer it to regular chicken and usual meat.

What's irregular chicken?

PHX_Phan
01-28-2014, 11:04 PM

Same, I like seafood more than red meat. Chicken is bomb though.

G-Funk
01-28-2014, 11:08 PM
I enjoy smoked oysters, never had the slimy type.

TheReal Kendall
01-28-2014, 11:25 PM
I've had sushi. Sushi doesn't taste anything like oysters. Sushi has a sort of sweet taste to it.

I can't do sushi. That stuff made me vomit like 5 minutes after eating it

boozehound
01-29-2014, 12:36 AM
you OP sir, are wrong about life.

DeuceWallaces
01-29-2014, 12:43 AM
This shit activates the moment my girl and I come home from the buffet.

Wow, that sounds like an amazing night; she must be a special girl.

Draz
01-29-2014, 12:52 AM
Wow, that sounds like an amazing night; she must be a special girl.
She is considering I have limp ***** a lot these days.

Dresta
01-29-2014, 02:17 AM
Oysters really have to be done right. I've had one i've loved and others i've found disgusting, largely due to how they're prepared.

El Kabong
01-29-2014, 02:18 AM
Quit being a wimp. Put some tabasco sauce on there and you're good to go.

highwhey
01-29-2014, 02:32 AM
Same, I like seafood more than red meat. Chicken is bomb though.
U been to lo-los chicken& waffles? Best fried chicken in the state

highwhey
01-29-2014, 02:33 AM
Yeah, you from Queens? :cheers:
If I visit ny can I stay on ur couch? I'll bring chicken wings

kNIOKAS
01-29-2014, 03:28 AM
Acquired taste. I despised first one too, now after a dozen I'm loving them.

rip2
01-29-2014, 05:58 AM
Fresh, raw oysters are the bomb. They need to have some nice seasoning on them though, a sour and spicy seasoning is the best. Served cold. Damn :pimp:

senelcoolidge
01-29-2014, 06:35 AM
Am not sure if I had oyster or if it was muscles (however you spell it). They were dark in color..I actually liked them. I don't think it was oysters..never had that. I think.

Lebowsky
01-29-2014, 08:48 AM
Nothing like fresh-off-the-sea oysters with a few drops of lemon juice.

Draz
01-29-2014, 08:55 AM
If I visit ny can I stay on ur couch? I'll bring chicken wings
Of course bro :cheers:

DukeDelonte13
01-29-2014, 09:06 AM
Nothing like fresh-off-the-sea oysters with a few drops of lemon juice.

and a hint of hot sauce...

seriously though oysters are amazing. You probably had sh*tty ones. The quality of the oyster makes a huge difference.

Lebowsky
01-29-2014, 09:15 AM
and a hint of hot sauce...

seriously though oysters are amazing. You probably had sh*tty ones. The quality of the oyster makes a huge difference.
Last time I was in Venezuela, there were people selling them on the beach as you were laying there sunbathing. Best (and cheapest) oysters I've ever had.

rezznor
01-29-2014, 09:44 AM
Just tasted them for the first time. My dumbass trying to do things I see on the food channel.

HOW can something be so DISGUSTING?!?

Help me guys, I'm over here losing my mind man, pacing back n forth, thinking back on my life..... How did I get myself into this situation?

The smell made it even worse, I almost cracked a tear. 20minutes have passed and I still have the taste in my mouth. I even brushed twice with baking soda.....

as with sushi, you have to make sure they are real fresh when you eat it, otherwise yes, they are disgusting.