PDA

View Full Version : Jeremy Lin is soo clutch

blood yes
01-28-2014, 11:34 PM
Without Harden, Lin showing a dose of linsanity, 18 points, 8 assists, 9 points in the 4th quarter

#Linsanity:rockon:

LongLiveTheKing
01-28-2014, 11:36 PM
Cluther than a mother****er

JimmyMcAdocious
01-28-2014, 11:37 PM
Clearly the leader of the Rockets.

Milbuck
01-28-2014, 11:37 PM
He's been great this whole year, McHale is just a ****ing idiot and tosses Lin around like scrub in his rotations. Lin needs to go to a well organized team with a good coach.

Lebron23
01-28-2014, 11:38 PM
Happy chinese new year.

Rockets just beat the defending western conference champion.

blood yes
01-28-2014, 11:45 PM
Happy chinese new year.

Lin always seems to go off on the spurs:bowdown:

Marlo_Stanfield
01-28-2014, 11:50 PM
He's been great this whole year, McHale is just a ****ing idiot and tosses Lin around like scrub in his rotations. Lin needs to go to a well organized team with a good coach.
he doesnt even let Lin and Howard develop chemistry:facepalm
that would be by FAR the most deadly one two punch in the NBA. he tells his players to not set screens for lin and benches him if he misses a shot.
this guy is CLEARLY hating lin because he waived him and then lin blew up in NY.his a bitter old retard and thinks harden is all that good when harden is hurting his team more than helping it:facepalm
Lins stats without harden are even better than Hardens and all on 53%FG on WAY lower usage. hes also 100% unselfish.
despite all that he starts a 9 PPG player with 39%FG who cant defend without fouling and has zero PG skills over lin to appease hardens ballhogging ways.
see how the rockets played today?? like a fcking team

blood yes
01-28-2014, 11:52 PM
that would be by FAR the most deadly one two punch in the NBA. he tells his players to not set screens for lin and benches him if he misses a shot.
this guy is CLEARLY hating lin because he waived him and then lin blew up in NY.his a bitter old retard and thinks harden is all that good when harden is hurting his team more than helping it:facepalm
Lins stats without harden are even better than Hardens and all on 53%FG on WAY lower usage. hes also 100% unselfish.
despite all that he starts a 9 PPG player with 39%FG who cant defend without fouling and has zero PG skills over lin to appease hardens ballhogging ways.
WOAH, lets not go that far here:biggums:

Harden is still the best player on the team. Lin is definitely 3rd or 4th best though, depending on who's guarding parsons

Marlo_Stanfield
01-28-2014, 11:53 PM
WOAH, lets not go that far here:biggums:

Harden is still the best player on the team. Lin is definitely 3rd or 4th best though, depending on who's guarding parsons
Lin is heads and shoulders and then some better than Parsons. Parsons is an incredible cherry picker who lives of fastbreaks and of the defensive attention harden lin and howard receives. have u seen him today against a injury riddled spurs???LOST.
he couldnt do shit even tho he tried all game :roll: :roll:

Marlo_Stanfield
01-28-2014, 11:55 PM
Until harden plays defense hes not better than Lin. he hurts his team just as much as he helps it. opposing shooting guards have a red mark in their calendar with "career high" on the date they play the rockets:lol

Milbuck
01-28-2014, 11:55 PM
Enough sugarcoating. I ****ing hate Harden. If he left the NBA for the Euroleague I would celebrate.

Marlo_Stanfield
01-29-2014, 12:00 AM
Enough sugarcoating. I ****ing hate Harden. If he left the NBA for the Euroleague I would celebrate.
:cheers: hes disgusting. i think hes a sociopath. he beat a fan because the fan said kobe is better:biggums:
hes alson the biggest ballhog in professional basketball, a senseless chucker shooting under 45% and plays negative defense. i dont know how u can pay somebody like that max contract:facepalm
oh i forgot he leads the league in Turnovers

Angel Face
01-29-2014, 12:08 AM
Some players excel under pressure, others shat their pants. :applause:

Marlo_Stanfield
01-29-2014, 12:09 AM
Some players excel under pressure, others shat their pants. :applause:
like Jordan when he got that ball stolen againt the Magic:lol :lol :applause:

01-29-2014, 12:14 AM
It seems Lin matches well against the spurs...

Lin plays a style that is not favorable for the creaky kneed spurs.

Angel Face
01-29-2014, 12:28 AM
like Jordan when he got that ball stolen againt the Magic:lol :lol :applause:

That's a different case, he doesn't shat his pants there. He's willing to take the last shot. Shat his pants = not willing to / disappear in crucial moments.

ex. Lebron James in 2011 NBA finals. Despite playing well in the 1st 3 quarters, Lebron suddenly shat his pants and disappear in crunch time. Jason Terry is said to be the culprit.

Marlo_Stanfield
01-29-2014, 12:41 AM
That's a different case, he doesn't shat his pants there. He's willing to take the last shot. Shat his pants = not willing to / disappear in crucial moments.

ex. Lebron James in 2011 NBA finals. Despite playing well in the 1st 3 quarters, Lebron suddenly shat his pants and disappear in crunch time. Jason Terry is said to be the culprit.
lebron didnt play really good in that series and the entire mavs team FORCED him to play PG with their defense. the proven winner that he is he tried it and let Wade run the show, something jordan would never have done if defensive schemes existed back then:lol
he should have been more active in the 4th doe but he learned from it:cheers:

Angel Face
01-29-2014, 12:50 AM
lebron didnt play really good in that series and the entire mavs team FORCED him to play PG with their defense. the proven winner that he is he tried it and let Wade run the show, something jordan would never have done if defensive schemes existed back then:lol
he should have been more active in the 4th doe but he learned from it:cheers:

your mom has called, she said she's sorry that you lack sleep and taste of sunlight.

Bibby4Three
01-29-2014, 12:52 AM

Blame McHale for Lin's shitty defense....great idea!

Milbuck
01-29-2014, 12:54 AM
What the **** are you talking about? Lin is not a shitty defender :facepalm

Marlo_Stanfield
01-29-2014, 12:56 AM
there at most two PGs in the entire NBA who are better defenders than Lin and hes by leap and bounds the best team defender at PG position. he would average 2 steals and 0,8 blocks per game if not constant cheated by the stat keepers:biggums:

oarabbus
01-29-2014, 12:58 AM

:oldlol: His defense is solid. Average at worst

Lin been clutch since high school :pimp:

YouGotServed
01-29-2014, 01:02 AM
Too bad he's not good enough to start.

TruHeatFan
01-29-2014, 01:03 AM
Lebron > Harden

Marlo_Stanfield
01-29-2014, 01:07 AM
Lebron > Harden
really:eek: :eek: :eek: :banana: :banana:

oarabbus
01-29-2014, 01:16 AM
Lebron > Harden

Really going out on a limb there bro

I<3NBA
01-29-2014, 01:47 AM
Too bad he's not good enough to start.
he is good enough to start. he's better than Beverly for sure.

ABfor3
01-29-2014, 01:54 AM
Y'all don't understand that Harden and lin have similar games, they both excel in Pick n roll offense, and run the offense by having the ball in their hands.. In order to get the most out of Lin he needs to get the ball not harden, and Harden needs the ball too so what McHale did to make sure they both play comfortable is move Lin to the bench so he can run the offense for them. Obviously Harden needs to start because he's the better player. Plus Beverley is a perfect fit alongside Harden because he doesn't need the ball to be effective,he plays defense and hustles more than Lin too.

Smook A.
01-29-2014, 02:00 AM
:bowdown: :applause: thank you milbuck

Smook A.
01-29-2014, 02:02 AM
Why do you hate Harden though

Milbuck
01-29-2014, 02:16 AM
Why do you hate Harden though
I just really don't like what he's become ever since he left OKC and started getting a ****ton of exposure.

1) He doesn't try on defense. It's not that he's unathletic, he's not undersized, he's not stupid, none of that. He just flat out does not care about that end of the floor. I've seen a decent amount of Rockets games and it's just despicable how easy he makes it on the opposition. He's bordering on 39 year old Steve Nash level of worthlessness on defense. And like I said, it's all on effort. He could easily be a serviceable, if not a good defender.

2) His offensive game really bothers me. When he pulls off his crafty moves in the paint, he reminds of Manu and it's fantastic. But the problem is he taints the hell out of this by flopping around like a fish out of water, taking dumb pull-up 3s, and pretty much freezing out Lin's actual duties as a PG. Him being the franchise player, McFail won't say anything.

3) This may or may not be true, but I've heard reports about him being a total c0ck to Lin. I remember one time Lin called a play, Harden pretty much said screw you and completely ignored it. Apparently he tore Lin a new one after the game. I've since noticed him do it often, although on a smaller scale. Just decides to do whatever the hell he wants.

Those are the main things. I'm pretty sure I hate him more than I should, but I'm positive we all have that one guy in the league that we just can't stand, and he's that guy for me. Along with Caron Butler.

LakersForlife
01-29-2014, 06:38 AM
LIn is the true leader of the rockets . mchail just fckin suck

rezznor
01-29-2014, 09:51 AM
Happy chinese new year.

3-0 against the spurs this year....but we can't beat the clippers :(

ronnymac
01-29-2014, 10:57 AM
These parasites are interesting. Last time I checked Harden had 14 points in the last quarter inSan Antonio in the first meeting and was also fantasticin the second win in San Antonio and the Rockets look out of this World. You stupid lin fans are blind beyond beliefe.

Marlo_Stanfield
01-29-2014, 11:00 AM
Y'all don't understand that Harden and lin have similar games, they both excel in Pick n roll offense, and run the offense by having the ball in their hands.. In order to get the most out of Lin he needs to get the ball not harden, and Harden needs the ball too so what McHale did to make sure they both play comfortable is move Lin to the bench so he can run the offense for them. Obviously Harden needs to start because he's the better player. Plus Beverley is a perfect fit alongside Harden because he doesn't need the ball to be effective,he plays defense and hustles more than Lin too.
oh my god how stupid. when has lin ever dominated the ball even with the second unit??? never.
thats only another excuse by mcfail to make lin more and more irrelevant. hes to stubborn to admit lin has allstar potential and he was dumb for waiving him one month before linsanity:roll: :roll:

Marlo_Stanfield
01-29-2014, 11:02 AM
I just really don't like what he's become ever since he left OKC and started getting a ****ton of exposure.

1) He doesn't try on defense. It's not that he's unathletic, he's not undersized, he's not stupid, none of that. He just flat out does not care about that end of the floor. I've seen a decent amount of Rockets games and it's just despicable how easy he makes it on the opposition. He's bordering on 39 year old Steve Nash level of worthlessness on defense. And like I said, it's all on effort. He could easily be a serviceable, if not a good defender.

2) His offensive game really bothers me. When he pulls off his crafty moves in the paint, he reminds of Manu and it's fantastic. But the problem is he taints the hell out of this by flopping around like a fish out of water, taking dumb pull-up 3s, and pretty much freezing out Lin's actual duties as a PG. Him being the franchise player, McFail won't say anything.

3) This may or may not be true, but I've heard reports about him being a total c0ck to Lin. I remember one time Lin called a play, Harden pretty much said screw you and completely ignored it. Apparently he tore Lin a new one after the game. I've since noticed him do it often, although on a smaller scale. Just decides to do whatever the hell he wants.

Those are the main things. I'm pretty sure I hate him more than I should, but I'm positive we all have that one guy in the league that we just can't stand, and he's that guy for me. Along with Caron Butler.
very very good post. all true and all facts :applause: :applause:

UK2K
01-29-2014, 12:29 PM
:cheers: hes disgusting. i think hes a sociopath. he beat a fan because the fan said kobe is better:biggums:
hes alson the biggest ballhog in professional basketball, a senseless chucker shooting under 45% and plays negative defense. i dont know how u can pay somebody like that max contract:facepalm
oh i forgot he leads the league in Turnovers
Harden averages 3.7 TOPG.
Westbrook averages 4.0 TOPG.
Curry averages 4.2 TOPG.

Hardens A/TO ratio is 1.48.
Carmelo's A/TO is 1.35.
Paul George's A/TO is 1.29.

I get you dont like him, but dont try to lie to prove a point

stevieming
01-29-2014, 03:46 PM
personally Lin would do well going to Spurs....he really would.....