PDA

View Full Version : The Grizzlies just destroyed the Blazers

SpecialQue
01-29-2014, 01:28 AM
They've now won 10 games this month and beat OKC, the Hawks, the Rockets twice on a back to back and just blew out the Blazers in Portland.

Is it safe to say they're back?

JohnFreeman
01-29-2014, 01:30 AM
They ain't back

TruHeatFan
01-29-2014, 01:33 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: and people thought LMA was MVP over KING

Ancient Legend
01-29-2014, 01:49 AM

The Blazers are prime for a 1st round exit.

I<3NBA
01-29-2014, 02:25 AM
Marc Gasol really is their MVP.

also, people negged me when i said the Blazers are this year's Knicks. (what i meant was the over reliance on jumpshots esp threes and not being in top 10 of defense)

guess i was right.

OmniStrife
01-29-2014, 02:31 AM
I'm hoping we get the Blazers in the 1st round of the playoffs...
I like our chances.

ABfor3
01-29-2014, 02:32 AM
No suprise they've been playing better since Marc Gasol got back

GoranDragon
01-29-2014, 02:34 AM
I like our chances.
Me too. I think Goran Dragic can expose Lillard's inexperience.:cheers:

Ancient Legend
01-29-2014, 02:35 AM
I like our chances.

The Suns can upset anyone in the 1st round except maybe the Thunder or Grizzlies.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
01-29-2014, 02:55 AM
I like our chances.

Who the fcuk r u ?

& what team u represent? Murha fcuka b clear

OmniStrife
01-29-2014, 03:14 AM
Who the fcuk r u ?

& what team u represent? Murha fcuka b clear

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm
How hard is it to figure that out?
I'll make it easier for ya... there are THREE clues to the left of this post.

bdreason
01-29-2014, 03:17 AM
They're definitely back. West is so fukcing stacked it's ridiculous.

Al Thorton
01-29-2014, 04:03 AM
grindhouse is back. here come the grizzlies

Brook(lyn)Lopez
01-29-2014, 04:11 AM
Marc Gasol for MVP!

Jabari Parker
01-29-2014, 04:13 AM
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm
How hard is it to figure that out?
I'll make it easier for ya... there are THREE clues to the left of this post.
Another Suns fan! :cheers: Dragic's taking us to WCF :rockon:

ImKobe
01-29-2014, 04:14 AM
I think Memphis could make it back to WCF this year again. Their front court is like the best in the league, and Conley has been beasting. 20 and 6 on 47/45/85 shooting this month.

Genaro
01-29-2014, 04:14 AM
They'll make playoffs. Thunder should hope the Grizzlies don't get the 8 seed.

Myth
01-29-2014, 04:30 AM

The Blazers bench was 2 for 18 (6 points) and the team was 4 for 24 three pointers, but Aldridge's game leading 27 points and 16 rebounds is the reason Portland lost. Right.

Al Thorton
01-29-2014, 04:33 AM
you should know by now myth, this loss means Portland is done for the year. And the Pacers beating Lakers means they're officially back to #1 in the league

B-Easy8
01-29-2014, 04:42 AM
Grizz are good but Blazers also had a ridiculously easy schedule.

Now they are playing real teams they are dropping.

BlazerRed
01-29-2014, 04:42 AM
The Blazers bench was 2 for 18 (6 points) and the team was 4 for 24 three pointers, but Aldridge's game leading 27 points and 16 rebounds is the reason Portland lost. Right.
Dat burn doe :applause:

BlazerRed
01-29-2014, 04:44 AM

Umm we've beat the Spurs, Rockets, Thunder, Golden State, Indiana.. :rolleyes:

Jabari Parker
01-29-2014, 04:45 AM
:roll: Lebron's got Blazer fans shook now

ncrizzle
01-29-2014, 04:48 AM
Courtney Lee and James Johnson have been incredible since they joined the team. Both are perfect fits on the squad, Both players are grit and grind style players and both addressed huge needs . For them to be able to step in while a first year head coach is trying to figure it out himself shows how much leadership there is in the locker room. Even before Gasol came back you could tell that the team was finally regaining an identity. Grit and Grind is back and has the ability to score in so many other ways

andremiller07
01-29-2014, 05:07 AM
Courtney Lee and James Johnson have been incredible since they joined the team. Both are perfect fits on the squad, Both players are grit and grind style players and both addressed huge needs . For them to be able to step in while a first year head coach is trying to figure it out himself shows how much leadership there is in the locker room. Even before Gasol came back you could tell that the team was finally regaining an identity. Grit and Grind is back and has the ability to score in so many other ways
Honestly to me those two are better than Prince and Allen, Lee gives great D and floor spacing and Johnson on defence has been a BEAST and he's young/athletic and better than Prince. If only they could find a way to get Ed Davis going as well. Memphis unless they are facing the Spurs is a nightmare first round match up for any of the top seeds.

All Net
01-29-2014, 07:12 AM
No surprises here they are one of many who are a threat out west.

ronnymac
01-29-2014, 11:09 AM
I'll say it now, the Grizz are legit. They might now actually be better then last seasons WCF team with Lee in the lineup. They know actually have someone outside of MC who can shoot at a reliable clip.The way they beatup Houston was scary.

ronnymac
01-29-2014, 11:12 AM

The Grizzlies are built for the playoffs. The halfcourt physical and very good offensive rebounding style ensures they are allways in games and most of the time will grind teams into the ground.They wont beat themselves with this style of play but instead will force you to beat them.

mattvNJ
01-29-2014, 11:36 AM
grizz just needed to adjust to marc finally being back. Conley is better than ever, Z-bo is a walking 18-20/10 guy, the addition of some younger pieces add athleticism and defense. Also they had a new coach this year. I think if they snag the 8th seed theyll surprise some people.

Darius
01-29-2014, 12:00 PM
Damn I don't want to see the Clips face these fvckers AGAIN in the 1st round.

Even if the Clips win, Blake/DJ going to be exhausted.

ncrizzle
01-29-2014, 02:01 PM
I think the grizz are better than the suns and the mavs right now. They always seem to start playing their best ball as it gets closer to the playoffs. They have still not played their best basketball. After all star break i expect them to be firing on all cylinders. they have one of the easiest remaining schedules left to play and gasol, lee, and Johnson should finally be gelling to maximum potential. Instead of playing through gasol in the high post they have been playing through conley. I dont know if they keep this up or not or if one will work better than the other. They just need to keep doing what they are doing