PDA

View Full Version : Where will Lebron rank in the all-time list if he wins this year as the underdog?

livinglegend
01-30-2014, 05:17 PM
Pacers and OKC are the favorites this year. Both teams are more dominant than Heat. Pacers almost beat Heat last year and this year, they are better while Heat is worse. Stacked OKC just beat Heat without Westbrook. If Lebron plays phenomenal and lead his team to victory against those 2 teams, where will he rank in the all-time list? top 5?

Trollsmasher
01-30-2014, 05:19 PM
That would be 2 underdog rings in 3 years

GOAT:bowdown:

Twiens
01-30-2014, 05:20 PM
Shut The **** Up Shady

livinglegend
01-30-2014, 05:20 PM
That would be 2 underdog rings in 3 years

GOAT:bowdown:

this time, it would be even better because his team would also be the underdog during the ECF.

Ancient Legend
01-30-2014, 05:22 PM
Pacers and OKC are the favorites this year. Both teams are more dominant than Heat. Pacers almost beat Heat last year and this year, they are better while Heat is worse. Stacked OKC just beat Heat without Westbrook. If Lebron plays phenomenal and lead his team to victory against those 2 teams, where will he rank in the all-time list? top 5?

I would put Lebron at #6 if he wins the ring and FMVP this year.

#4 if he has 4 FMVPS.
#3 if he has 5 FMVPS and #2 if he wins 6 FMVPS (both of which are highly unlikely)

navy
01-30-2014, 05:50 PM
The only reason the Heat were underdogs in 2012 is because people know nothing about basketball. Once Bosh came back the thunder and celtics had no chance.

TylerOO
01-30-2014, 05:54 PM
The only reason the Heat ere underdogs in 2012 is because people know nothing about basketball. Once Bosh came back the thunder and celtics had no chance.

Not true. A LOT of people had OKC taking that series.

Boarder Patrol
01-30-2014, 06:01 PM
Terrible troll. Heat are the favorites, even if another team is said to match up well with them or something. If you win back to back rings you are the favorite to win again like it or not, especially with an improved roster than other years (Oden, Beasley over Mike Miller).

MadSolar
01-30-2014, 06:16 PM
The heat are the defending Champs.

Riley Martin
01-30-2014, 06:17 PM
:facepalm

Black and White
01-30-2014, 06:17 PM
LeBron is considered an underdog now??? :facepalm

imdaman99
01-30-2014, 06:18 PM
The excuses come early. LeExcuse :rockon:

outbreak
01-30-2014, 06:19 PM
:biggums:
miami underdogs

Black and White
01-30-2014, 06:19 PM
The excuses come early. LeExcuse :rockon:

Since when was LeCollusion an underdog, just because he lost last night?

SexSymbol
01-30-2014, 06:21 PM
Lol they are favorites until they're dethroned.
No reigning champion will ever be an underdog, i'm sorry

Solefade
01-30-2014, 06:23 PM

theres no denying that a lot of people are picking Pacers over the Heat this season, even most of the ESPN analyst say so. Stephen A Smith said that the only way the Heat beat the Pacers this year is if LeBron has a Jordan-esque series.

Dictator
01-30-2014, 06:26 PM
Underdogs?

navy
01-30-2014, 06:27 PM
theres no denying that a lot of people are picking Pacers over the Heat this season, even most of the ESPN analyst say so. Stephen A Smith said that the only way the Heat beat the Pacers this year is if LeBron has a Jordan-esque series.
All noise.

imdaman99
01-30-2014, 06:29 PM
Since when was LeCollusion an underdog, just because he lost last night?
They will blame it all on his teammates. I can see the threads now... Wade is a scrub and Bosh had 0 pts in game 7, etc...
Come on out Silkdafocker :hammerhead: livingletard is a sad excuse of a troll anyway. He is about a D+ on the bran stanwagon.

MVBallin2K
01-30-2014, 06:30 PM
People need to learn the meaning of underdog. Dallas in 2011 was an underdog because VERY few people saw them getting that far, let alone to the WCF.

No one is doubting Miami is going to make it to the ECF and has a chance to win it all. It's not an underdog team, I dare say that no former team that has scratched the finals in recent years is one. The only one you can argue that would have been would have been Dallas the following year because they pretty much blew up their entire championship team. The Heat lost very little and gained quite a bit.

TylerOO
01-30-2014, 06:32 PM
Lol they are favorites until they're dethroned.
No reigning champion will ever be an underdog, i'm sorry

Mavs definitely were not favorites in 2012.

Black and White
01-30-2014, 06:33 PM
They will blame it all on his teammates. I can see the threads now... Wade is a scrub and Bosh had 0 pts in game 7, etc...
Come on out Silkdafocker :hammerhead: livingletard is a sad excuse of a troll anyway. He is about a D+ on the bran stanwagon.

Someone that has been carried in a few games by Bosh this season cannot be considered an underdog, yes the Pacers have a huge chance to beat them, but they are the defending champions, you still have Bosh, Wade, Allen, Beasley, Chalmers, Battier, Oden, and LeBald

AnaheimLakers24
01-30-2014, 06:36 PM
the championship is miamis to lose. if they lose they are the biggest chokers ever. Promising 8 titles and only deliver with 2.

hahaitme
LeUnderdog vs "King Durant"

LeBron will win it for the people :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

All Net

why do you think that was? their team was completely different thats why.

No Chandler
No Barea
No Stevenson
no Peja
no stevenson

Everybody knows how key Chandler was to that team.

Yes Miami are favourites till they are beaten. They have deserved that right. Like we did in 2011.

Sharmer
01-30-2014, 06:37 PM

Miami are just coasting at the moment. Their still favs.

Solefade
01-30-2014, 06:43 PM

these Lebron haters need to be more consistent, KD is the better than Bron ever was right? So it makes sense to say that KD and the Thunder are the favorites too. Unless you're all saying Bron > Durant still

lebeast666
01-30-2014, 06:45 PM
Equivalent to winning a championship with Cleveland. But that's if the Miami Heat we've seen so far in the regular season is the one we will see in the playoffs.

GOATbe
01-30-2014, 06:46 PM
The most stacked team of all time is the underdog. yeah, lets keep saying that over and over and maybe someone will believe us someday.:lol

Black and White
01-30-2014, 06:46 PM
these Lebron haters need to be more consistent, KD is the better than Bron ever was right? So it makes sense to say that KD and the Thunder are the favorites too. Unless you're all saying Bron > Durant still

I would say the favourites are the three way tie, no 1 team is clearly better than another if you get what I mean, Pacers match up better against Miami and worse against OKC etc.

MP.Trey
01-30-2014, 06:48 PM
No championship defending team is an underdog in any way ever. Barring severe injuries to key players.

GOATbe
01-30-2014, 06:49 PM
He'll get into the top 25 for me.

SexSymbol
01-30-2014, 06:51 PM
That's because they weren't the same.

Oh and **** you, bandwaggoner.

Cold soul
01-30-2014, 06:52 PM
Underdog?:facepalm

treadster
01-30-2014, 06:55 PM
:oldlol: "underdogs"

Indian guy
01-30-2014, 06:57 PM
There's just no way you can watch basketball this season and conclude Miami as the superior team to Indiana and OKC. After LeBron and Bosh, that team is just one big question mark. Flaws everywhere. No way would they be favorites over Indiana or OKC(w/ Westbrook) if the playoffs started today.

Illuminati
01-30-2014, 06:57 PM
4x MVP, 3x champ/fmvp. Name me 5 players with better accolades. Kaj, Jordan, Bill, Magic, ??? Exactly. Firm spot at #5 all time.

Sharmer
01-30-2014, 06:58 PM
There's just no way you can watch basketball this season and conclude Miami as the superior team to Indiana and OKC. After LeBron and Bosh, that team is just one big question mark. Flaws everywhere. No way would they be favorites over Indiana or OKC(w/ Westbrook) if the playoffs started today.

:hammerhead:

SexSymbol
01-30-2014, 06:58 PM
How cute, you fukking fakkits just cant have pride in being favorites, you're already creating excuses for a 2x reigning champs. That's pathetic, just admit you're all about LeBron, and nothing about Miami.

Milbuck
01-30-2014, 06:59 PM
That would be very impressive. In my book that would make him a lock for the 2015 all star game.

Black and White

Keep making excuses, nobody is listening

SexSymbol
4x MVP, 3x champ/fmvp. Name me 5 players with better accolades. Kaj, Jordan, Bill, Magic, ??? Exactly. Firm spot at #5 all time.
BR, Magic, Kobe, Jordan, Bird, KAJ, Shaq, Duncan, probably forgetting somebody too.

hahaitme
01-30-2014, 07:01 PM
Spurs are favorites to win WCF this year?

Sharmer
01-30-2014, 07:02 PM
Spurs are favorites to win WCF this year?

Don't see how the spurs have improved, got my money on OKC.

Leftimage
01-30-2014, 07:03 PM
Why is everyone laughing about the underdog status?

These were the Vegas betting lines fools (determined by expert analysis i.e. espn clowns and the rest).

Oklahoma City Thunder +145

Miami Heat -165

Exact Series Result

Oklahoma City Thunder in four games 9/1

Oklahoma City Thunder in five games 13/2

Oklahoma City Thunder in six games 11/4

Oklahoma City Thunder in seven games 3/1

Miami Heat in four games 18/1

Miami Heat in five games 7/1

Miami Heat in six games 13/2

Miami Heat in seven games 13/2

Some people made a fortune off this series :bowdown: :bowdown:

aj1987
01-30-2014, 07:03 PM
BR, Magic, Kobe, Jordan, Bird, KAJ, Shaq, Duncan, probably forgetting somebody too.
How? Lebron would have 3 MVP's and 1 FMVP more than Kobe and 1 MVP and 1 FMVP more than Bird.

EDIT: Miami hasn't lost a series since '11. Until someone beats them, they're the favorites.

Illuminati
01-30-2014, 07:04 PM

I already said Bill, MJ, Magic and KAJ.

Kobe, Shaq and Duncan don't have enough MVPs.

LeBron would have same amount of rings as Bird, but with more MVPs and one more FMVP.

Indian guy
01-30-2014, 07:06 PM
How cute, you fukking fakkits just cant have pride in being favorites, you're already creating excuses for a 2x reigning champs. That's pathetic, just admit you're all about LeBron, and nothing about Miami.

What excuses? It's called observation. Miami just does not look impressive this season. They can't defend, can't rebound and come plaoff time, only 2 of their key rotation players will be south of 30 years old. They are getting absolutely nothing from their older players.

A team is the favorite ONLY when it's favored to win by the majority. The majority wouldn't pick Miami over Pacers or a healthy Thunder team if the playoffs started today. Of course, lot could change from now till season's end, but I don't have high hopes.

TheReal Kendall
01-30-2014, 07:06 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/oprah_reaction.gif

SexSymbol
01-30-2014, 07:11 PM
I already said Bill, MJ, Magic and KAJ.

Kobe, Shaq and Duncan don't have enough MVPs.

LeBron would have same amount of rings as Bird, but with more MVPs and one more FMVP.
MVP isn't much of an award, it hold little to no value in the long run. It's voted on by espn analysts, you know it has no value, you just have to prop up your agenda.
5>3.
3 against some of the best teams and players all time>3 against 90 YO duncan, 5 YO Durant and whoever is in the finals this year.

Sharmer
01-30-2014, 07:12 PM
What excuses? It's called observation. Miami just does not look impressive this season. They can't defend, can't rebound and come plaoff time, only 2 of their key rotation players will be south of 30 years old. They are getting absolutely nothing from their older players.

A team is the favorite ONLY when it's favored to win by the majority. The majority wouldn't pick Miami over Pacers or a healthy Thunder team if the playoffs started today. Of course, lot could change from now till season's end, but I don't have high hopes.

relax, Miami are coasting right now.

aj1987
01-30-2014, 07:19 PM
MVP isn't much of an award, it hold little to no value in the long run. It's voted on by espn analysts, you know it has no value, you just have to prop up your agenda.
5>3.
3 against some of the best teams and players all time>3 against 90 YO duncan, 5 YO Durant and whoever is in the finals this year.
What a random internet Kobetard has to say has value? :oldlol:

Lebron is already above Kobe and Lebron still has another 5-7 years in the league.

Solefade
01-30-2014, 07:24 PM
5>3.

you are so dumb lol..when you get one MVP you're a lock in the hall of fame.

MVP with rings and FMVP in context is the best way to measure all time ranking. If lebron has 4xmvp, 3 ring/fmvp he definitely belongs #5-6

livinglegend
01-30-2014, 07:32 PM
dumb argument
What does last season have to do with this season?
they are looking worse than OKC and Pacers right and that makes them underdogs in a series against those teams.

hahaitme
01-30-2014, 07:33 PM

Pretty much. It's extremely stupid to say that defending champs can never be underdogs.

Stanislas Wawrinka just won the Australian open. If you bump this thread in 11 months and he's the favorite to win again I'll go into an AIDS clinic, cut my tongue with a razorblade and suck 10 *****.

ArbitraryWater
01-30-2014, 07:35 PM

.. You were the favorites in 2011

Mure
01-30-2014, 07:37 PM
With the way Miami's roll players have been playing this year, Wade being pretty much invisible, and how inconsistent Bosh has been, they are clearly underdogs to win a third in a row.

SexSymbol
01-30-2014, 07:38 PM
you are so dumb lol..when you get one MVP you're a lock in the hall of fame.

MVP with rings and FMVP in context is the best way to measure all time ranking. If lebron has 4xmvp, 3 ring/fmvp he definitely belongs #5-6
That's what sad about the hall of fame. Anybody could get in, there are even people who haven't got a ring and got in it...

How can an award voted on by espn analysts, who have clear biases, and clearly has no stable criteria, be held to much value?
Awards in general are nothing, rings are everything for your legacy.

SexSymbol
01-30-2014, 07:40 PM
.. You were the favorites in 2011
Yes, but we took that loss with pride, not by making excuses. Favorites got owned, period.
You guys, on the other hand, are trying to create imaginary bullshit to prop up LeBron's legacy. If he's good enough, he doesn't need your propping up.

Illuminati
01-30-2014, 07:40 PM
5>3.

You can easily spot Kobe stans on this forum.

knicksman
01-30-2014, 07:44 PM
I guess durant is really this good coz even w/o westbrook against 3 superstars, His team is more stacked..:lol

knicksman
01-30-2014, 07:47 PM
only betas like lebron, oscar and wilt cares about mvps. The alphas who are confident only cares about result which is rings. but majority of people are betas so its not surprising that wilt, oscar and lebron are top 10 in their lists.

hahaitme
01-30-2014, 07:50 PM
only betas like lebron, oscar and wilt cares about mvps. The alphas who are confident only cares about result which is rings. but majority of people are betas so its not surprising that wilt, oscar and lebron are top 10 in their lists.

http://replygif.net/i/902.gifhttp://replygif.net/i/919.gifhttp://replygif.net/i/1226.gif

Gugulugu
01-30-2014, 07:58 PM

This is what I imagine you to look like when calling other Betas

http://www.feestartikelen.nl/artikelen/images/brilnerdplakbandklein.jpg

SexSymbol
01-30-2014, 07:59 PM
You can easily spot Kobe stans on this forum.
Oh, so you know ether, when it hits you in the face.

Gugulugu
01-30-2014, 08:00 PM
And I am sure I am really not far off.

Last, but not least, someone who supports the Knicks should get their posting privileges revoked until Knicks actually do something and advance past the first round.

JT123
01-30-2014, 08:05 PM
How can anyone say the Heat aren't underdogs? Let's briefly go down the roster

Chalmers - worst starting point guard in the league
Wade - Old, injured, and sits out every 3rd game
Lebron - no longer the game's best player
Bosh - Soft, can't rebound, and afraid the bang in the post with the big boys
Battier - doesn't belong in the NBA anymore
Haslem - doesn't belong in the NBA anymore
Allen - Washed up and totally useless. Doesn't hit open shots, can't defend, and turns the ball over when trying to create off the dribble. :facepalm

Honestly it's a miracle the Heat have won as many games as they have! Pacers and Thunder are the most stacked teams in the league, and it's not even close.

JT123
01-30-2014, 08:07 PM

It's not nice to make fun of posters who are half retarded. :lol Just ignore them and eventually they will tire themselves out. :cheers:

Deuce Bigalow
01-30-2014, 08:10 PM
http://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/8028228864/h3B25BDBF.gif

He'll crack the top 15. Remember you have to factor in the teaming up he did.

Illuminati
01-30-2014, 08:13 PM
Oh, so you know ether, when it hits you in the face.

Don't see any ether tbh. I've only seen Kobe stans say the MVP award is useless, on this forum and in real life. Search up top 10 players of all-time on google, most sites, if not all will use mvps, championships/finalsmvp and career stats to judge.

JT123
01-30-2014, 08:25 PM

You mean like the teaming up Kobe did with Payton, Malone, Nash, and Howard? :lol

knicksman
01-30-2014, 08:33 PM

looks like one of those espn nerds who cares about stats and mvps:lol

knicksman
01-30-2014, 08:35 PM
And I am sure I am really not far off.

Last, but not least, someone who supports the Knicks should get their posting privileges revoked until Knicks actually do something and advance past the first round.

says the beta who supports whoever the best in every year. :oldlol:

Solefade
01-30-2014, 08:36 PM
That's what sad about the hall of fame. Anybody could get in, there are even people who haven't got a ring and got in it...

How can an award voted on by espn analysts, who have clear biases, and clearly has no stable criteria, be held to much value?

why are you undervaluing MVP so much? it's not that easy to get one...

i'm guessing its because Kobe only has 1 MVP :lol

Solefade
01-30-2014, 08:37 PM

factor in the teaming up but he led the team in all major statistical categories and won FMVP :lol

knicksman
01-30-2014, 08:39 PM
why are you undervaluing MVP so much? it's not that easy to get one...

i'm guessing its because Kobe only has 1 MVP :lol

because it is voted by people like this

who dont know shit about basketball

aj1987
01-30-2014, 08:53 PM

You do realize that Wilt is in most people's top 3 with only 2 rings, Oscar in the top 10-15 range with only 1 ring and Malone and Barkley in the 10-17 range with NO rings? :facepalm

Also, according to your logic, Hondo should be higher than Hakeem, Kobe, Shaq, Duncan, Magic, and a bunch of others.

russwest0
01-30-2014, 08:55 PM
The Heat aren't the underdog, look at the betting lines.

If they lose his legacy will just be, eh, top 25 player

Solefade
01-30-2014, 08:57 PM
how is it that heat don't look anywhere close to being the best team this year yet they're favored? lol

there's a difference between the defending champs and favorites..

aj1987
The Heat aren't the underdog, look at the betting lines.

If they lose his legacy will just be, eh, top 25 player
Can you name 25 players with more accolades and better stats than Lebron?

Solefade
because it is voted by people like this

who dont know shit about basketball

so people like you? :confusedshrug:

i doubt it though

knicksman
01-30-2014, 09:01 PM
so people like you? :confusedshrug:

i doubt it though

I guess youre new to this leauge:lol No wonder you like lebron

DMAVS41
01-30-2014, 09:01 PM
Lebron stans are so annoying now.

Downplaying a team that would likely be the best team many great would have ever played on.

As a Dirk fan, it's just ****ing annoying. Please give peak Dirk a team like the current Miami Heat in terms of talent. Please...

Please give Dirk a combo like Wade/Bosh over Terry/Howard...:facepalm

KirbyPls
01-30-2014, 09:04 PM

Downplaying a team that would likely be the best team many great would have ever played on.

As a Dirk fan, it's just ****ing annoying. Please give peak Dirk a team like the current Miami Heat in terms of talent. Please...

Come on DMavs, Dirk's an all-timer who may have never played on a team like the Heat, but it's not like Dirk has been working with garbage all those years either. Taking nothing away from the man, but the 2011 squad, though massive underdogs was a pretty good team all around, and Dirk made it a champion.

DMAVS41
01-30-2014, 09:06 PM
Come on DMavs, Dirk's an all-timer who may have never played on a team like the Heat, but it's not like Dirk has been working with garbage all those years either. Taking nothing away from the man, but the 2011 squad, though massive underdogs was a pretty good team all around, and Dirk made it a champion.

Where do you get "garbage" out of my response?

I simply said it's annoying hearing Lebron fans bitch and moan about the current team. They are really ****ing good and have 3 legit all nba players....along with solid depth and role players.

I never said Dirk played with garbage...just that I'd take the current Heat over any team Dirk ever had in order to win it all.

KirbyPls
01-30-2014, 09:09 PM
Where do you get "garbage" out of my response?

I simply said it's annoying hearing Lebron fans bitch and moan about the current team. They are really ****ing good and have 3 legit all nba players....along with solid depth and role players.

I never said Dirk played with garbage...just that I'd take the current Heat over any team Dirk ever had in order to win it all.

Apologies. I agree, Lebron can win it with this team and the excuses are stupid. It won't be easy, but no ship ever is. Anyway, Kobetards have riled me up today, and I'm somewhat salty. Also your boy and team is largely responsible for the worst moments of my favorite player's entire career, so I'm not the most objective.

JT123
01-30-2014, 09:15 PM

You do realize Wade is DONE don't you? :facepalm
So sick of people acting as if Wade is still 2006 Wade, or even 2011 Wade. The dude averaged less than 16 ppg in the playoffs last year! That is pathetic for a supposed superstar. Only Wade could play so poorly and still get praised for being an elite NBA player. :coleman:

aj1987
01-30-2014, 09:18 PM
You do realize Wade is DONE don't you? :facepalm
So sick of people acting as if Wade is still 2006 Wade, or even 2011 Wade. The dude averaged less than 16 ppg in the playoffs last year! That is pathetic for a supposed superstar. Only Wade could play so poorly and still get praised for being an elite NBA player. :coleman:
21/5/5 on 52% in the RS. Got hurt in the playoffs and still put up 20/4/4 in the Finals.

He's currently putting up 18/5/5 on 54%. That, with Bosh's 19/6 should be more than enough help for LeBron to win the ring.

CelticBaller
01-30-2014, 09:21 PM
LeBron wins: He can carry the worst role players, he has done it before right?

Loses: omg lebron has shitty teammates, he needs more help

Now, remember he has 3 all stars in his team :facepalm

JT123
01-30-2014, 09:27 PM
21/5/5 on 52% in the RS. Got hurt in the playoffs and still put up 20/4/4 in the Finals.

He's currently putting up 18/5/5 on 54%. That, with Bosh's 19/6 should be more than enough help for LeBron to win the ring.
Except we know Wade's current numbers will drop in the playoffs when he has to face elite defenses every night. There is ZERO reason to expect Wade to be healthy come playoff time, so I expect his playoff production to be similar to last year's if not worse. And as a Heat fan you should know that Bosh can't be counted on, dude scored 0 points in the biggest game of his career. :facepalm
I would love for the Heat to win a title this year, but it just isn't going to happen. The team has been struggling to win home games against the Celtics and Lakers for crying out loud! :biggums:

aj1987
01-30-2014, 09:31 PM
Except we know Wade's current numbers will drop in the playoffs when he has to face elite defenses every night. There is ZERO reason to expect Wade to be healthy come playoff time, so I expect his playoff production to be similar to last year's in not worse. And as a Heat fan you should know that Bosh can't be counted on, ie 0 points in the biggest game of his career. :facepalm
I would love for the Heat to win a title this year, but it just isn't going to happen. The team has been struggling to win home games against the Celtics and Lakers for crying out loud! :biggums:
Dude, the Heat had a worse record at this point last year. Wade was horrible in the first three rounds due to injury, but he stepped up in the Finals. He was incredible in Games 4 and 7.

Injury is a major factor, but that's the reason why the Heat are being extra careful this season.

Bosh was absolutely horrible last season in the PO's, but he also injured his ankle. I'm pretty sure that he's gonna step it up this season.

Oh, and most of the games that we've lost were to teams under .500. 8, IIRC. LeBron should've won those games without Wade and Bosh. He's not playing to his standards, even though he's averaging 26/7/7 on 58%.
The team outside the big 3 is absolute trash though.

JT123
01-30-2014, 09:33 PM
LeBron wins: He can carry the worst role players, he has done it before right?

Loses: omg lebron has shitty teammates, he needs more help

Now, remember he has 3 all stars in his team :facepalm
Wade and Bosh equal 3 all stars? :wtf: Let's be honest, Wade is only an All Star because all of the good shooting guards play in the West. Wade shouldn't even qualify to be an all star based on the number of games he has missed.

riseagainst
01-30-2014, 09:34 PM
yeah Lebron always the underdog. That's why analysts and betting rings always pick the team he's on to win.

:oldlol:

CelticBaller
01-30-2014, 09:34 PM
Wade and Bosh equal 3 all stars? :wtf: Let's be honest, Wade is only an All Star because all of the good shooting guards play in the West. Wade shouldn't even qualify to be an all star based on the number of games he has missed.
Please show the the averages of the games he has actually played, and the record of the team without LeBron

JT123
01-30-2014, 09:48 PM
The team outside the big 3 is absolute trash though.
Which is why the Heat won't 3 peat. Lebron has failed to step up this year when Wade hasn't played, but even if he does start playing better the Heat will still need a viable backup for Wade, and Ray Allen is not the answer. Allen is almost 40 years old and is being asked to play role he is no longer capable of playing. Only way the Heat get past the Pacers is if they make some huge trade, or Roy Hibbert suffers a season ending injury. And no, I am not wishing that on Hibbert to all the Pacer fans out there.

Prometheus
01-30-2014, 09:52 PM

you are literally the worst poster on any message board.

aj1987
01-30-2014, 09:53 PM
Which is why the Heat won't 3 peat. Lebron has failed to step up this year when Wade hasn't played, but even if he does start playing better the Heat will still need a viable backup for Wade, and Ray Allen is not the answer. Allen is almost 40 years old and is being asked to play role he is no longer capable of playing. Only way the Heat get past the Pacers is if they make some huge trade, or Roy Hibbert suffers a season ending injury. And no, I am not wishing that on Hibbert to all the Pacer fans out there.
As long as LeBron plays like '12 or '13 LeBron and Wade is healthy, the Heat are winning it all.

TheMarkMadsen
01-30-2014, 09:54 PM
Lebron's been an under dog ever since he was a 6'8 250 pound high school freshman on the varsity basketball team

nothing new here

JT123
01-30-2014, 10:00 PM
you are literally the worst poster on any message board.
This. Even his fellow Kobe stans ignore him. :lol

livinglegend
01-30-2014, 10:00 PM

Are we going to act like MVP Dirk with a stacked supporting cast didnt choke and lose to the 8th seed Warriors?

JT123
01-30-2014, 10:03 PM
Are we going to act like MVP Dirk with a stacked supporting cast didnt choke and lose to the 8th seed Warriors?
Dirk couldn't even take push said 8th seed to a 7th game. :lol

livinglegend
01-30-2014, 10:04 PM

This is the problem. Wade is always hurt. He was hurt during 2012 playoffs ( He took injections during Pacers series, etc.), 2013 playoffs and now, again, after training the whole summer with Grover, he is hurt.
Without his athleticism, he is not good. He cant shoot the ball, he cant beat his man of the dribble. All his points come easy fast break points, easy layup and some post moves.

livinglegend
01-30-2014, 10:06 PM
Dirk couldn't even take push said 8th seed to a 7th game. :lol

It seems like 2011 made everyone forget all the choke jobs by Dirk.

aj1987
01-30-2014, 10:08 PM
This is the problem. Wade is always hurt. He was hurt during 2012 playoffs ( He took injections during Pacers series, etc.), 2013 playoffs and now, again, after training the whole summer with Grover, he is hurt.
Without his athleticism, he is not good. He cant shoot the ball, he cant beat his man of the dribble. All his points come easy fast break points, easy layup and some post moves.
He's been better than Lebron this season from the mid range. You might want to look it up.

Even with the injuries, Wade was pretty good in the '12 PO's and '13 Finals.

They're running the maintenance program because he needs to be healthy for the PO's.

livinglegend
01-30-2014, 10:11 PM
He's been better than Lebron this season from the mid range. You might want to look it up.

Even with the injuries, Wade was pretty good in the '12 PO's and '13 Finals.

They're running the maintenance program because he needs to be healthy for the PO's.

Lebron s mid range shooting isnt good. He s good with his 3pt shooting.

SpecialQue
01-30-2014, 10:13 PM
OP's x-ray just came in:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_C5VMt0Sqis0/TLolispt7lI/AAAAAAAAFYk/RXZVj8l04nU/s1600/poop-brain1.jpg

GOATbe
01-30-2014, 10:17 PM
OP's x-ray just came in:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_C5VMt0Sqis0/TLolispt7lI/AAAAAAAAFYk/RXZVj8l04nU/s1600/poop-brain1.jpg
:lol

livinglegend
01-30-2014, 10:18 PM
OP's x-ray just came in:

that s what come to my mind when i see lebron s role players play this year.

TheMarkMadsen
01-30-2014, 10:20 PM
that s what come to my mind when i see lebron s role players play this year.

SHIT! these guys are good

agreed

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-30-2014, 10:24 PM
OP's x-ray just came in: