PDA

View Full Version : But he only scores on layups and dunks...

aj1987
02-02-2014, 05:21 AM
http://i.imgur.com/7IAh4wb.png

Wade's shot chart this season. Dude's midrange has been amazing this season. Hope he improves it even more.

TheMarkMadsen
02-02-2014, 05:22 AM
thought this thread was about Lebron

MichaelCorleone
02-02-2014, 05:23 AM
Woah I knew Wade was good, but didn't expect this kind of efficiency.:eek: :applause:

dunksby
02-02-2014, 05:28 AM
I hope in 20 years Wade gets more recognition than what people have been giving him for the past 3 years.

MichaelCorleone
02-02-2014, 05:29 AM
I hope in 20 years Wade gets more recognition than what people have been giving him for the past 3 years.
Are you serious? Kobe stans have been labelling him "Batman" for the past 3 years.

Fiasco
02-02-2014, 05:30 AM
lol thought this was going to be a Griffin thread

cool chart nonetheless

aj1987
02-02-2014, 05:30 AM
LeBron:
http://i.imgur.com/h0ryzjC.png

TheMarkMadsen
02-02-2014, 05:32 AM
LeBron:

50% of his shots come from the paint. as expected :confusedshrug:

Wades played in 14 less games and take 1 less mid range jumper than bran

dunksby
02-02-2014, 05:33 AM
Are you serious? Kobe stans have been labelling him "Batman" for the past 3 years.
Clearly I was not including stans and trolls' opinion within the demographic of reasonably reasonable fans.

oarabbus
02-02-2014, 05:33 AM
lol thought this was going to be a Griffin thread

cool chart nonetheless

You haven't been watching Griffin this season, have you?

Warfan
02-02-2014, 05:35 AM
:applause:

Here lebrons

http://stats.nba.com/playerShotchart.html?PlayerID=2544&zoneOverlays=true&zoneDetails=true&viewShots=false&display-mode=performance&zone-mode=basic

They pretty much shoot the same percentage from mid range

aj1987
02-02-2014, 05:38 AM
50% of his shots come from the paint. as expected :confusedshrug:

Wades played in 14 less games and take 1 less mid range jumper than bran
Half of his FGA's are NOT from layups and dunks. Anyways, I hope he takes more layups and dunks. More efficient (since Miami is a shitty rebounding team) and will also get more FT's.

Leftimage
02-02-2014, 05:39 AM
LeBron:

Damn, is the presence of yellow confusing some people on here? That right there is one of the most jaw-dropping shot charts of all time. Hopefully you posting it was meant as a term of endearment.

Lebron is so influential he's literally given ''points in the paint'' a bad name :roll: It's gotten so bad haters have embraced the jumpshooting euro-****** bball style just to paint Lebron in a negative light. NBA is for alphas only :no: :no:

If folks prefer their shot chart green on the outside and red on the inside go they should go watch some phucken wnba games.

aj1987
02-02-2014, 05:41 AM
Damn, is the presence of yellow confusing your brain? That right there is one of the most jaw-dropping shot charts of all time. Hopefully you posting it was meant as a term of endearment.

Lebron is so influential he's literally given ''points in the paint'' a bad name :roll: It's gotten so bad haters have embraced the jumpshooting euro-****** bball style just to paint Lebron in a negative light. NBA is for alphas only :no: :no:

If folks prefer their shot chart green on the outside and red on the inside go they should go watch some phucken wnba games.
Was that post directed towards me? If yes, read my post above yours.

Leftimage
02-02-2014, 05:42 AM
Was that post directed towards me? If yes, read my post above yours.

Haha sorry I fixed it, wasn't addressing you personally - rather, the reaction i expect from most haters. Changed the wording :cheers:

Fresh Kid
02-02-2014, 05:43 AM
me too:lol and people say wade iz done:roll:

flipogb
02-02-2014, 05:45 AM
I know the offense is designed in a way where the big three aren't jacking up 3 pointers but damn look likes Wade rarely takes any

Leftimage
02-02-2014, 05:52 AM
I know the offense is designed in a way where the big three aren't jacking up 3 pointers but damn look likes Wade rarely takes any

Actually the offense is set-up to favor open 3-point shots.

It's just never been a part of his game - at all. He is probably one of the worst 3-point shooting guards in the league. I am just guessing though from how few 3s he's taken during his career.

Lebron & Bosh will not hesitate to shoot it if they're open .

aj1987
02-03-2014, 04:39 AM

It's just never been a part of his game - at all. He is probably one of the worst 3-point shooting guards in the league. I am just guessing though from how few 3s he's taken during his career.

Lebron & Bosh will not hesitate to shoot it if they're open .
I still don't understand why he doesn't work on his mid-range and 3pt shot. Dude worked on his post game and is one of the better post players in the league. He worked on his off ball game and is one of the best in the league at it as well.

FKAri
02-03-2014, 07:10 AM
I thought this was gonna be an MJ thread.

Sharmer
02-03-2014, 07:20 AM
Wade is probably the most underrated star over the last decade.

aj1987
02-03-2014, 03:47 PM
I thought this was gonna be an MJ thread.
Why would you even think that? MJ was ridiculous from mid range.

Milbuck
02-03-2014, 03:50 PM
Maybe because he's been hurt on again off again for the past 3 years or so, and this season it seems like he only plays every third game? Not blaming him, but it's hard not to get underrated when you are consistently injured and your team has the talent to get by an entire regular season without you.

AnaheimLakers24
02-03-2014, 03:50 PM
now hes a star? :confusedshrug:

Marlo_Stanfield
02-03-2014, 03:54 PM
Damn, is the presence of yellow confusing some people on here? That right there is one of the most jaw-dropping shot charts of all time. Hopefully you posting it was meant as a term of endearment.

Best post in a long long time.
you Sir,deserve a medal:applause: :applause:

Le Shaqtus
02-03-2014, 03:56 PM
LeBron:

Dat midrange

Marlo_Stanfield
02-03-2014, 03:56 PM
Wade is cherry picking more than LeBron but his midrange is IMPRESSIVE.
if he gives us 20 PPG on 50% shooting no LeBron fan will blame him for anything the playoffs:applause:

Prometheus
02-03-2014, 03:57 PM
LeBron sucks because he's so good at getting to the basket and scoring inside :hammerhead:

pegasus
02-03-2014, 05:55 PM

Lebron & Bosh will not hesitate to shoot it if they're open.

Please excuse my French *cough* Boris Diaw *cough*

aj1987
02-04-2014, 04:14 PM
Please excuse my French *cough* Boris Diaw *cough*
Dat Diaw defense won the Spurs their 5th ring...oh wait..