fiddy
02-04-2014, 10:29 AM
them gold diggers

Dr Hawk
02-04-2014, 10:32 AM
Successful career, millionaire, hot wife..... :applause:

rmt
02-04-2014, 10:41 AM
That's the same thing Parker said about Eva - look how that turned out.

Marlo_Stanfield
02-04-2014, 10:48 AM
That's the same thing Parker said about Eva - look how that turned out.
how can u fck up a relationship with Eva freakin Longoria:biggums: :biggums:
maybe she was a crazy celebrity wh0re but she seems pretty cool:facepalm

sfballa13
02-04-2014, 11:14 AM
Sorry buddy, it's Pippen who is the gold digger in this scenario.

Scottie was flat out broke and owed so much money that he went to Latvia or Lithuania in some random village / small town to play basketball.

His wife is actually rich from her parents or something.

How Scottie Pippen can win 6 championships and be broke afterwards is a ****kn mystery to me

Marlo_Stanfield
02-04-2014, 11:15 AM

Scottie was flat out broke and owed so much money that he went to Latvia or Lithuania in some random village / small town to play basketball.

How Scottie Pippen can win 6 championships and be broke afterwards is a ****kn mystery to me
if i would answer ur question i would be considered a racist :coleman:

JohnFreeman
02-04-2014, 11:16 AM

MJ taking all the money and f*cking his man over

East_Stone_Ya
02-04-2014, 11:22 AM
damn Pip

imdaman99
02-04-2014, 11:26 AM

Pip was underpaid his whole time in Chicago because the GM was a cheap SOB.

I'm not saying he didn't make millions, but I think his family lived an extravagant lifestyle and he wasn't paid like a top 10 player which he clearly was.

What I have a problem with is, how MJ doesn't reach out to him to help him out. I don't know how much they liked each other outside of basketball. MJ is filthy rich and always has been due to his brand, he couldn't give Pip a job in his company, something that pays him a $1 million every year? Or is it important that MJ make his full $80 million every year without giving 1 away?

keep-itreal
02-04-2014, 11:36 AM
Pip was underpaid his whole time in Chicago because the GM was a cheap SOB.

I'm not saying he didn't make millions, but I think his family lived an extravagant lifestyle and he wasn't paid like a top 10 player which he clearly was.

What I have a problem with is, how MJ doesn't reach out to him to help him out. I don't know how much they liked each other outside of basketball. MJ is filthy rich and always has been due to his brand, he couldn't give Pip a job in his company, something that pays him a $1 million every year? Or is it important that MJ make his full $80 million every year without giving 1 away?

First of all, him being underpaid is not an excuse for him going broke like every other ****** out there.

second, it's probably a pride thing, as in he's ashamed of asking MJ for help. He's a grown man after all, and you're supposed to take care of yourself

VIntageNOvel
02-04-2014, 11:41 AM

his dong doe

BrainDead
02-04-2014, 11:46 AM
Scottie Pippen is not a very handsome man, but I guess when you have and/or had money you can get the hot chicks. Must be nice.

And according to ISH, or Madonna, he has a bigger Johnson than Michael Jordan. I guess that helps too.

Big Johnson=Happy Wife=Happy Life :confusedshrug:

VIntageNOvel
02-04-2014, 11:48 AM
Scottie Pippen is not a very handsome man, but I guess when you have and/or had money you can get the hot chicks. Must be nice.

And according to ISH, or Madonna, he has a bigger Johnson than Michael Jordan. I guess that helps too.

:lol :cheers: :cheers:

riseagainst
02-04-2014, 11:49 AM

:lol
:roll: :roll:

imdaman99
02-04-2014, 11:51 AM
First of all, him being underpaid is not an excuse for him going broke like every other ****** out there.

second, it's probably a pride thing, as in he's ashamed of asking MJ for help. He's a grown man after all, and you're supposed to take care of yourself
No you're right, I don't feel sorry for any of these former rich guys who go broke. I know for a fact I'd do a better job of milking $10 million than these guys. That would easily last me a lifetime of luxury :lol

I guess I'd believe the pride thing but he went to some weird places to play basketball and make an extra dollar lol. MJ should be a good guy, and realize Pip was a big part in making him what he is and reach out to him. But I doubt he really cares, it's not as if he was a nice guy or anything.

mr.big35
02-04-2014, 12:11 PM
he is broke. athletes are number one in getting broke.