PDA

View Full Version : Dante Exum wants to be drafted by the Magic

Jameerthefear
02-05-2014, 06:15 PM
http://bit.ly/1fvNi1U

The NBA Draft isn't until this summer but already teams are starting to look at potential strategies, even if none of them are completely serious at the moment. Players entering the draft are also looking at where they could possibly be playing ball next year and Australian sensation Dante Exum has his eyes set on one very amazing market. According to NBA writer Jared Zwerling, Exum would like to be drafted by the Orlando Magic this summer. Exum stated that he's good friends with former Indiana Hoosiers and current Orlando Magic guard Victor Oladipo, someone he wouldn't mind joining in the NBA.
:applause:

CelticBaller
02-05-2014, 06:16 PM
either way he's going to end up being a laker
lol

TheMarkMadsen
02-05-2014, 06:16 PM
He wants to be drafted by the Lakers, he's even having a meeting with Kobe Bryant soon and has said he wants Kobe to mentor him.. :lol

just to be in an environment where you have a great player like Kobe, where you have a mentor in a way as a rookie, I think that would be the best option.”

Meticode
02-05-2014, 06:17 PM
So he wants to party is what he's saying. Basically he looked at the teams that could realistically draft him and picked the ones where he could party and have a great night life.

Jameerthefear
Thread isn't about the shitty Lakers (AKA lottery team for half a decade because of KoME)

TMT
Well since Embiid and Parker are looking like staying this year, I'd love to have Exum on the Magic. That Magic backcourt would have the most potential in the league. :cheers:

TheMarkMadsen
02-05-2014, 06:20 PM
Thread isn't about the shitty Lakers (AKA lottery team for half a decade because of KoME)

you do realize that in the past half decade the Lakers have won 2 championships and appeared in the finals 3 times while the Magic have won 0 championships and appeared in the finals once only to beaten by the Lakers :confusedshrug:

Jameerthefear
02-05-2014, 06:21 PM
Well since Embiid and Parker are looking like staying this year, I'd love to have Exum on the Magic. That Magic backcourt would have the most potential in the league. :cheers:
Parker is looking at staying too? :wtf:
Luckily we might end up with two top 10 picks this year.

Jameerthefear
you do realize that in the past half decade the Lakers have won 2 championships and appeared in the finals 3 times while the Magic have won 0 championships and appeared in the finals once only to beaten by the Lakers :confusedshrug:
the lakers suck

MP.Trey
Put it in the Magic team forum then dummy. The link you provided quotes the Lakers as another place he'd want to go so obviously people will talk about it.

KyrieTheFuture
02-05-2014, 06:23 PM
How is he friends with Oladipo? How did they even meet?

kurple
02-05-2014, 06:24 PM
playing basketball i would asume

Le Shaqtus
02-05-2014, 06:24 PM
As long as we don't draft a center, he'll just end up on the Lakers.

Is Exum good?

KobesFinger
02-05-2014, 06:26 PM
He's just being polite, no one WANTS to be drafted by Orlando

TMT
02-05-2014, 06:27 PM
Parker is looking at staying too? :wtf:
Luckily we might end up with two top 10 picks this year.

I've heard mumblings on both guys staying. Definitely weakening this draft class.

Do we have the Lakers first roung pick this year too?

outbreak
02-05-2014, 06:28 PM

exum's been to the states for tournaments and camps so I would assume there.

Not really surprised by this, the magic have a pretty strong fan base here in Australia due to shaq getting a lot of tv time in the 90's and the NBL had a magic team in it's hey day who were pretty good so a lot of people (like myself as a kid) followed the NBL's magic and the NBA's magic.

Jameerthefear
02-05-2014, 06:29 PM
I've heard mumblings on both guys staying. Definitely weakening this draft class.

Do we have the Lakers first roung pick this year too?
We have a pick from Denver/NY. Whichever is the least favorable we keep and Denver keeps the higher one.

ProfessorMurder
02-05-2014, 06:30 PM
So he wants to party is what he's saying. Basically he looked at the teams that could realistically draft him and picked the ones where he could party and have a great night life.

Or he could want to play with his friend and make a hell of a backcourt on a young team.

Exum/Dipo/Afflalo/Vuce is pretty nice.

TMT
We have a pick from Denver/NY. Whichever is the least favorable we keep and Denver keeps the higher one.

That's awesome for us, wasn't aware. Now I'm rooting for the Knicks to shat the bed the rest of the season. :lol

AnaheimLakers24
nice, he knows thats where lakers like getting talenr from

Qwyjibo
The only way Parker and Embiid are staying is if they have stupid people advising them. In the end, I think both will make the correct decision and declare. Don't risk being the next Jared Sullinger.

Jameerthefear
02-05-2014, 06:31 PM
That's awesome for us, wasn't aware. Now I'm rooting for the Knicks to shat the bed the rest of the season. :lol
NYK luckily will probably stay terrible. Denver is off and on. They have injuries but always play with so much passion. Fun to watch but them bitches need to start losing again too.

outbreak
02-05-2014, 06:33 PM
nice, he knows thats where lakers like getting talenr from

How did Dwight work out for you guys again?

AnaheimLakers24
02-05-2014, 06:33 PM
jameer, who would you rather lakers take in 6 years from the lakers farm house?

Jameerthefear
02-05-2014, 06:34 PM
How did Dwight work out for you guys again?
they don't like to address this :roll: :roll:

kurple
02-05-2014, 06:34 PM
most likely to be in the 12-16 range. as i still think the knicks will sneak into the playoffs.

KyrieTheFuture
02-05-2014, 06:37 PM
playing basketball i would asume

How often do players from Australia play with players from America? Especially long enough to forge a relationship string enough to want to be drafted together.

TMT
02-05-2014, 06:38 PM
jameer, who would you rather lakers take in 6 years from the lakers farm house?

Why are you talking shit? He ditched your ass too...

:whatever:

IGOTGAME
02-05-2014, 06:38 PM
How often do players from Australia play with players from America? Especially long enough to forge a relationship string enough to want to be drafted together.

you'd be surprised how fast friendships can form in these camp settings...

Levity
02-05-2014, 06:39 PM
cool little quote from exum

“Definitely L.A. is one option,” he said. “I’ve been to L.A. many times and I love the city, and it is a great city. If I get the opportunity to go to L.A. and play for the Lakers, I know I’ll have love for the city. And their fans are loyal and they have the rivalry with the Clippers. But just to be in an environment where you have a great player like Kobe, where you have a mentor in a way as a rookie, I think that would be the best option.”

http://www.lakersnation.com/lakers-news-dante-exum-says-lakers-would-be-his-best-option/2014/02/04/

TheMarkMadsen
02-05-2014, 06:39 PM
they don't like to address this :roll: :roll:

How did dwight work out for you guys again?

Jameerthefear
02-05-2014, 06:42 PM
Quite well. Have fun watching your shitty team from night to night. Maybe Jodie Meeks (LOL) will develop into someone worth a damn :roll:

outbreak
02-05-2014, 06:43 PM

:coleman:

multiple years as a contending team and his exit has landed us with probably the most promising young roster for a rebuilding team in the league right now?

Milbuck
02-05-2014, 06:47 PM
He clearly he wants to pull a Shaq and get drafted by the Magic, so he can ditch them in 4-6 years and be great with LA. True student of the game.

Olacinco
02-05-2014, 06:49 PM
Fvck exum the lakers can have his scrub ass.

I want embiid.... And if embiid stays 1 more year I want Parker....

And if Parker stays then Id be perfectly happy with Randle

Who's this young jit thinkin he's worthy of being a top 2 pick anyway :facepalm

TheMarkMadsen
02-05-2014, 06:50 PM
Quite well. Have fun watching your shitty team from night to night. Maybe Jodie Meeks (LOL) will develop into someone worth a damn :roll:

quite well?

I guess multiple years of not reaching the finals combined with losing your best player after he demanded a trade is considered quite well for Magic fans..

meanwhile during the time Dwight was in Orlando LA fans enjoyed 3 finals appearances with 2 championships, i guess our expectation are just a little bit different from yours :confusedshrug:

poido123
02-05-2014, 06:54 PM
quite well?

I guess multiple years of not reaching the finals combined with losing your best player after he demanded a trade is considered quite well for Magic fans..

meanwhile during the time Dwight was in Orlando LA fans enjoyed 3 finals appearances with 2 championships, i guess our expectation are just a little bit different from yours :confusedshrug:

Damn. :biggums:

GOBB
02-05-2014, 07:05 PM

[QUOTE]As for the Magic, he envisions helping his close friend Victor Oladipo

KyrieTheFuture
02-05-2014, 07:16 PM
you'd be surprised how fast friendships can form in these camp settings...
I was never good enough to go to a camp like that :lol

Combat Wombat
02-05-2014, 07:19 PM
quite well?

:roll:

Jameerthequeer getting ethered like a little bitch.

buddha
02-05-2014, 07:55 PM
how noble of him, letting the lakers draft Embiid, then signing Exum in FA in a few years.

Westbrook
Exum
???
Love
Embiid

:lebronamazed:

Marlo_Stanfield
02-05-2014, 07:57 PM
give hell young one:applause: :applause:

HylianNightmare
02-05-2014, 07:58 PM
but the lakers will get him

Jameerthefear
02-05-2014, 08:05 PM
how noble of him, letting the lakers draft Embiid, then signing Exum in FA in a few years.

Westbrook
Exum
???
Love
Embiid

Lakers fans trying to band together :roll: the best player on ur team is kendall marshall :roll: :roll:

CelticBaller
02-05-2014, 08:06 PM
but the lakers will get him
this, I wouldn't want a player that wants to play for the lakers near my team if I was a magic fan

KobesFinger
02-05-2014, 08:08 PM
Lakers fans trying to band together :roll: the best player on ur team is kendall marshall :roll: :roll:

We're tanking and have a better record than the Magic

Jameerthefear
02-05-2014, 08:10 PM
you don't think the magic are tanking? we have a better team then you guys.

TMT
02-05-2014, 08:10 PM
quite well?

Considering the best the Magic surrounded him with was Hedo Turkoglu and Rashard Lewis and still got to the Finals, yeah I'd say pretty successful. It's not like Howard is the kind of player who can get your team to the Finals by just his sheer will.

Don't see how comparing Orlando's time with Howard or the Lakers during their high points in the last 5-6 years makes any sense. :confusedshrug: I guess you are just taking a cheap shot at the Magic for some reason. Unfortunately not all teams are gifted the best big man in the game (at the time) for next to nothing.

Meanwhile, the Magic ended up with the best asset of the four teams in the Dwight Howard trade as well as the best compensation of draft picks. I'd say Orlando is sitting in a pretty nice spot under the circumstances. Nice try though.

TMT
02-05-2014, 08:12 PM

:lol The Magic aren't tanking apparently. This is news to me.

KobesFinger
02-05-2014, 08:12 PM
you don't think the magic are tanking? we have a better team then you guys.

Our records say otherwise. And the Lakers are in the West.

Jameerthefear
02-05-2014, 08:14 PM
We're tanking. We beat the living shit out of you guys a week or two ago too lmao

G-train
02-05-2014, 08:15 PM

Na.

AnaheimLakers24
02-05-2014, 08:15 PM
:coleman:

multiple years as a contending team and his exit has landed us with probably the most promising young roster for a rebuilding team in the league right now?
future lakers as well

AnaheimLakers24
02-05-2014, 08:17 PM
We're tanking. We beat the living shit out of you guys a week or two ago too lmao
helping us tank :roll:
orlando cant even tank right. lakers are the best at everything. even when they want to suck they do it to perfection

TMT
02-05-2014, 08:18 PM

Average years of NBA experience of Magic players = 3.6
Average years of NBA experience of Lakers players = 6.4

Great argument you're making buddy. :applause:

outbreak
02-05-2014, 08:18 PM
:biggums:
do you even know what tanking is? when comparing 2 tanking teams you want to be the team with the worst record.

Jameerthefear
02-05-2014, 08:19 PM
helping us tank :roll:
orlando cant even tank right. lakers are the best at everything. even when they want to suck they do it to perfection
ignore listed

TMT
02-05-2014, 08:21 PM

Just checked, the Magic have a worse record than the Lakers. gtfo of here, kid.

outbreak
02-05-2014, 08:23 PM
Just checked, the Magic have a worse record than the Lakers. gtfo of here, kid.

he's actually arguing the lakers have a better roster and a better record. He's missed the point of tanking

gts
02-05-2014, 08:24 PM
So what you're saying is the Magic are so bad they can't even tank properly... got it

Jameerthefear
02-05-2014, 08:27 PM
So what you're saying is the Magic are so bad they can't even tank properly... got it
ignore listed

outbreak
02-05-2014, 08:30 PM

yet they had espn rated them as the most promising young team in the league and a worse record than the lakers hmmm.

AnaheimLakers24
02-05-2014, 08:32 PM
how would oladipo look in lakers gold? someone photosop their roster with lakers jersey

outbreak
02-05-2014, 08:35 PM
how would oladipo look in lakers gold? someone photosop their roster with lakers jersey

it'd have to be a photoshop that changes to another jersey in a year though.

gts
02-05-2014, 08:36 PM
ignore listedpromises promises...

TMT
02-05-2014, 08:41 PM

Jameerthefear
02-05-2014, 08:43 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Where the lakers fans at?

outbreak
02-05-2014, 08:46 PM

wasn't the real lakers fans, was just a couple of trolls.

KobesFinger
02-05-2014, 08:49 PM
I stopped responding because I'm watching Lakers-Cavs

AnaheimLakers24
02-05-2014, 08:52 PM
you ignored us so why does it matter :roll:

i think of their current roster id take vucevi (another good big for us to try out)

TheMarkMadsen
02-05-2014, 09:00 PM

The last time a NBA championship was celebrated in Orlando..

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/2-05-2014/957C04.gif

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/2-05-2014/1IrvZd.gif

Jameerthefear
02-05-2014, 09:04 PM
Jameer Nelson is a better player then Kobe Bryant. Wow.

KobesFinger
02-05-2014, 09:07 PM
Jameer Nelson is a better player then Kobe Bryant. Wow.

By default

Combat Wombat
02-05-2014, 09:22 PM
The last time a NBA championship was celebrated in Orlando..

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/2-05-2014/957C04.gif

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/2-05-2014/1IrvZd.gif

:roll: :roll:

Jameerthequeer getting a worse pounding here than the one he received from the local tranny.

Jameerthefear
02-05-2014, 09:24 PM
:roll: :roll:

Jameerthequeer getting a worse pounding here than the one he received from the local tranny.
Who are you? I get more ***** then you.

BasedTom
02-05-2014, 09:46 PM
So Dante Exum is a masochist?

disneyworld in orlando is better than disneyland in cali, but still man...

Magic731
02-05-2014, 09:59 PM
Jameer's hate for the Lakers is hilarious... Justified considering Orlando have never accomplished anything while the Lakers won multiple championships this past decade.

Jameerthefear
02-05-2014, 10:02 PM
Jameer's hate for the Lakers is hilarious... Justified considering Orlando have never accomplished anything while the Lakers won multiple championships this past decade.
ur team is irrelevant. this thread is about a better basketball team. the orlando magic.

Magic731
02-05-2014, 10:05 PM
ur team is irrelevant. this thread is about a better basketball team. the orlando magic.
Let's get serious, the Lakers will always be relevant. Always.

Jameerthefear
02-05-2014, 10:07 PM
Let's get serious, the Lakers will always be relevant. Always.
No one gives a flying fvck about the Lakers this season. Their own fans don't even care (popularity is down by a lot). ur team is irrelevant.

Magic731
02-05-2014, 10:08 PM
No one gives a flying fvck about the Lakers this season. Their own fans don't even care (popularity is down by a lot). ur team is irrelevant.
No one cares about the Lakers, yet you think people care about the Magic?

Jameerthefear
02-05-2014, 10:09 PM
No one cares about the Lakers, yet you think people care about the Magic?
yep. u guys are in here posting about them. no one cares about the lakers tho

KobesFinger
02-05-2014, 10:10 PM

Yet you always talk about them

Jameerthefear
02-05-2014, 10:12 PM
Yet you always talk about them
not really. made a thread about the MAGIC but LA fans come in here full blast.

Magic731
02-05-2014, 10:16 PM
not really. made a thread about the MAGIC but LA fans come in here full blast.
If you don't want any other team mentioned then stay in the Magic forum. This particular topic about Exum concerns the Lakers as well.

Jameerthefear
02-05-2014, 10:18 PM
If you don't want any other team mentioned then stay in the Magic forum. This particular topic about Exum concerns the Lakers as well.
No it doesn't. He wants to go to the Magic. No one cares about the Lakers.

Olacinco
02-05-2014, 10:19 PM
Lakers are ass.. Y can't they just accept that there all scrubs and a crippled Kobe..

Lakers will never make the playoffs for the rest of this decade... Real talk

KobesFinger
02-05-2014, 10:19 PM

You didn't post the full quote where he says he'd like to play for the Lakers because he likes LA and wants to learn from Kobe. He only wants to play for the Magic because of Oladipo

Magic731
02-05-2014, 10:24 PM
You're a tool. If you knew what you were talking about you would know that he has also expressed interest in playing for the Lakers. Clearly you are too blinded by hate to realise this.

Combat Wombat
02-05-2014, 10:40 PM
Who are you? I get more ***** then you.

:oldlol:

You're a 15 y/o Hentai-lover living in Alabama. The only ***** you get is your sisters or some other poor family member, you sick freak.

Jameerthefear
02-05-2014, 10:43 PM
Exum wants to go to the Magic. Plain and simple. Laker fans stay delusional.

Jameerthefear
02-05-2014, 10:44 PM
:oldlol:

You're a 15 y/o Hentai-lover living in Alabama. The only ***** you get is your sisters or some other poor family member, you sick freak.
idk where the stigma is that i love hentai. i really don't. don't even really watch it much. i like anime. there is a difference between anime and hentai

chazzy
02-05-2014, 10:46 PM
Why did Jameer become a massive troll this yeae? So random

Magic731
02-05-2014, 10:47 PM

outbreak
02-05-2014, 10:48 PM
Why did Jameer become a massive troll this yeae? So random

people have been trolling him hard, i guess he's just fed up with it.

VIntageNOvel
02-05-2014, 10:48 PM
jameer has been a lakers haters since last year dwight debacle

but his mood is getting worse lately, after this

before the game

Broncos by 10. We cruising to a superbowl baby. If anyone was going to beat us it was going to be the Pats.

after

If Denver lost this bad think about the ****ing Pats. Would have shut the whole ****ing stadium down at halftime.

Where is your team Irish asshat? Where are they? ****ing dipshit ******. Least we got here and we beat your ass on the way.

****ing freshman red headed bitch. i want to come to ur house and beat the shit out of you. literally kick your ****ing ass. i wish you went to the same school as me.

Course u are. April 2013 ******. suck my dick bitch.

STFU before i post your twitter you asshole

:lol
he need at leas 10 hours straight of incest loli to calm down

Brizzly
02-05-2014, 10:55 PM

bitch ass niga he said he is interested in the lakers too. and rly if it comes down to him picking between lakers and magic he goin to lakers every day.

Jameerthefear
02-05-2014, 10:56 PM
bitch ass niga he said he is interested in the lakers too. and rly if it comes down to him picking between lakers and magic he goin to lakers every day.
u know that this is a draft, right?

Wavves
02-05-2014, 10:57 PM
Jameer is the ultimate fail as a troll.

For one he isn't funny while doing it. He comes off as butthurt as **** while attempting to troll and then fails to even make anyone mad or anything, with people just looking at him like :wtf:

Brizzly
02-05-2014, 10:57 PM
u know that this is a draft, right?

then why u arguing about him rather wanting to go to orlando than LA? im very well aware about it being a draft and frankly i have no desire in having dante exum as our first pick.

Jameerthefear
02-05-2014, 11:01 PM

For one he isn't funny while doing it. He comes off as butthurt as **** while attempting to troll and then fails to even make anyone mad or anything, with people just looking at him like :wtf:
ignore listed. not a troll.

Jameerthefear
02-05-2014, 11:01 PM
then why u arguing about him rather wanting to go to orlando than LA? im very well aware about it being a draft and frankly i have no desire in having dante exum as our first pick.
me either. i just want people 2 know that orlando is a hot destination right now with all its talent. we gonna have everybody soon.

Wavves
02-05-2014, 11:32 PM
LMFAO what a child.

"HE CALLED ME A TROLL I DON'T WANT TO SEE HIS POSTS ANYMORE :cry: :cry: :cry: "

Wavves
02-05-2014, 11:34 PM
And the fact that you have to declare that you are putting someone on your ignore list is the funniest. Like you think it gives you the moral victory. Pathetic.

gts
02-05-2014, 11:39 PM

Some guys live in the basement, Jameer lives in his parents whine cellar

Combat Wombat
02-05-2014, 11:41 PM

What a butthurt little f@ggot you are. :roll: :roll:

In two years LA will be back at the top where they belong while the Magic will continue on it's merry way to ZERO championships. :oldlol:

Brizzly
02-05-2014, 11:41 PM
Some guys live in the basement, Jameer lives in his parents whine cellar

what is whine cellars?

Jameerthefear
02-05-2014, 11:46 PM
What a butthurt little f@ggot you are. :roll: :roll:

In two years LA will be back at the top where they belong while the Magic will continue on it's merry way to ZERO championships. :oldlol:
again, who are you? lakers suck.

Qwyjibo
02-05-2014, 11:51 PM
I love the argument here as if Exum actually has a say in who drafts him. If Milwaukee or Utah want him, they'll take him and he'll be there for at least 6-7 years if he turns out good.

The only time it will matter if he likes LA or Orlando more will be around 2022. Save it for then.

outbreak
02-05-2014, 11:59 PM
I love the argument here as if Exum actually has a say in who drafts him. If Milwaukee or Utah want him, they'll take him and he'll be there for at least 6-7 years if he turns out good.

The only time it will matter if he likes LA or Orlando more will be around 2022. Save it for then.

good point really, no offense meant to anyone but if you were a young guy hoping to go top 3 and you were trying to influence a team to take you most guys would probably prefer Orlando with it's young talent that looks like they are actually rebuilding well over milwaukee and utah who don't really seem to be going anywhere at the moment.