PDA

View Full Version : Paul George reportedly got a stripper pregnant, offered her $1M to get abortion

Hizack
02-06-2014, 01:25 PM
Mul (http://www.beyondthebuzzer.com/2014/02/05/report-paul-george-got-miami-stripper-pregnant-offered-1m-get-abortion/)-ti (http://elitedaily.com/sports/paul-george-knocks-up-miami-stripper-allegedly-offers-1-million-for-her-to-not-have-baby/)-ple (http://www.sportsworldnews.com/articles/9213/20140205/paul-george-baby-mama-a-stripper-photos-pacers-star-cheated-on-doc-rivers-daughter-offered-exotic-dancer-1-million-dollars-to-abort-child-video.htm)
sour (http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2014/02/paul-george-allegedly-offered-stripper-1-mil-to-abort-his-baby/)-ces (http://jocksandstilettojill.com/2014/02/pacers-paul-george-expecting-a-baby-with-miami-stripper/)

Solefade
02-06-2014, 01:26 PM
you're late

Done_And_Done
02-06-2014, 01:27 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=324828

ArbitraryWater
02-06-2014, 01:27 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=324828

Thread is closed

RightToCensor
02-06-2014, 01:28 PM
http://www.barewalls.com/i/c/405575_First-Man-on-the-Moon.jpg

NumberSix
02-06-2014, 03:53 PM
Nuttin' in hoes is a no-no.:no:

MavsSuperFan
02-06-2014, 04:32 PM
everybody is blaming PG, but you guys dont realize the truth that Daniela is a gold digger?

There is a zero percent chance she would keep the baby if PG was a janitor.

Also she rejected the $1 million offer, because she is not totally stupid and realizes that was a complete low ball offer. Not because she is a devoted Christian :lol

If she had real morals she would raise the baby with her own resources rather than extort PG's money, when he has made it clear he doesnt want to raise a child with her. She is a thief and an extortionist more than anything else.

NumberSix
02-06-2014, 04:38 PM
everybody is blaming PG, but you guys dont realize the truth that Daniela is a gold digger?

Who cares?

When I see a group of gang members, I don't shout out "HEY PHAGGITS!!!". It won't end well. What they will do won't be right, but it's still my fault. I know the consequences. Same reason I don't run up raw in random thirsty broads.

russwest0
02-06-2014, 04:39 PM

Also she rejected the $1 million offer, because she is not totally stupid and realizes that was a complete low ball offer. Not because she is a devoted Christian :lol

If she had real morals she would raise the baby with her own resources rather than extort PG's money, when he has made it clear he doesnt want to raise a child with her. She is a thief and an extortionist more than anything else.

All PG had to do was wrap it up. Dude cheated and went raw with a stripper (hoe), and didn't pull out. Stupid on so many levels.

KyrieTheFuture
The alternative to child support should be to raise the child yourself. It's cheaper to hire a nanny than pay the hoe. Also, why the **** did that thread get closed?

hawksdogsbraves

She's definitely going to milk this kid to set her up for life financially, but it's still PG's fault for blowing his load inside a stripper. You KNOW these basketball rats are trying to get you to knock them up, you gotta be smart. Oh well, not like he's the first guy in the league to have this happen.

MavsSuperFan
02-06-2014, 04:42 PM
Who cares?

When I see a group of gang members, I don't shout out "HEY PHAGGITS!!!". It won't end well. What they will do won't be right, but it's still my fault. I know the consequences. Same reason I don't run up raw in random thirsty broads.

Your comparison is flawed. You would just be doing something stupid. PG is the victim of our laws regarding the reproductive rights of men. (i dont deny PG is an idiot, but Daniela is able to take advantage of his stupidity because of our unequal and biased laws)

NumberSix
02-06-2014, 04:42 PM
Keep in mind. There's nothing stopping him from seeking custody after the child is born. He won't have to pay her shit in that case. Could even get support from her.

Keep it real though. He'd probably rather pay her to raise the kid than to take care if his own child himself.

Godzuki
02-06-2014, 04:44 PM
Keep in mind. There's nothing stopping him from seeking custody after the child is born. He won't have to pay her shit in that case. Could even get support from her.

Keep it real though. He'd probably rather pay her to raise the kid than to take care if his own child himself.

has that ever worked?

MavsSuperFan
02-06-2014, 04:44 PM
The alternative to child support should be to raise the child yourself. It's cheaper to hire a nanny than pay the hoe. Also, why the **** did that thread get closed?
He doesnt have that choice. If she doesnt feel he is taking care of her she can "break up" with him and sue for child support. No court is going to give the man primary custody unless the mother is on crack or something.

MavsSuperFan
02-06-2014, 04:45 PM

:lol :roll: :lol :oldlol: :roll: :lol

unless she is on crack or something there is a 0% chance PG is going to get primary custody.

NumberSix
02-06-2014, 04:49 PM
Your comparison is flawed. You would just be doing something stupid. PG is the victim of our laws regarding the reproductive rights of men. (i dont deny PG is an idiot, but Daniela is able to take advantage of his stupidity because of our unequal and biased laws)
Equality doesn't exist. Men and women are not the same. Women get pregnant, men don't. Only simpletons think laws should apply identically to dissimilar situations.

KyrieTheFuture
02-06-2014, 04:50 PM
He doesnt have that choice. If she doesnt feel he is taking care of her she can "break up" with him and sue for child support. No court is going to give the man primary custody unless the mother is on crack or something.
She's a god damn stripper, I know our justice system is retarded but he's a millionaire who can afford a lawyer if he moves quickly she won't be able to pay for one good enough to fight him for custody.

oarabbus
02-06-2014, 04:51 PM

:biggums:

Look man, you're right about the janitor thing, but that's the point. Almost every woman wants to have children. Hell, most men do eventually, too. Now instead of some rich, old, fat, balding guy or some idiot who frequents the strip joint, her baby's getting genes from a world-class athlete. And now she will be able to provide for the baby (with PG's money) rather than bringing a child into the world on stripper income.

A woman isn't OBLIGATED to have an abortion and it's PG's dumb mother****ing ass who busted his nut in a stripper raw. And not only that while he's dating Doc Rivers' daughter. Unless you're trying to suggest that strippers should not be allowed to have children this post is just ****ing stupid. The last sentence is some straight misogyny bro this woman did nothing wrong, ("she's a thief" :facepalm ) in fact the made the most smart, intelligent decision she possibly could have made. You know they say "don't hate the player, hate the game"? That applies to hoes too... but you be here calling her an extortionist :lol

She's a woman who realized she just hit the jackpot and decided not to look a gift horse in the mouth, don't try to spin it like PG is the victim here. Plus had she taken the abortion you'd be like "what a ****ing ho she accepted $1mil to kill her baby"

MavsSuperFan
02-06-2014, 04:51 PM
She's a god damn stripper, I know our justice system is retarded but he's a millionaire who can afford a lawyer if he moves quickly she won't be able to pay for one good enough to fight him for custody.
there will be tons of great lawyers that smell PG's money that will offer her their services now and later when she gets PG's money (which she will) they know they will get paid.

russwest0
02-06-2014, 04:52 PM

Well, she is a stripper

MavsSuperFan
02-06-2014, 04:53 PM
:biggums:

Look man, you're right about the janitor thing, but that's the point. Almost every woman wants to have children. Hell, most men do eventually, too. Now instead of some rich, old, fat, balding guy or some idiot who frequents the strip joint, her baby's getting genes from a world-class athlete. And now she will be able to provide for the baby (with PG's money) rather than bringing a child into the world on stripper income.

A woman isn't OBLIGATED to have an abortion and it's PG's dumb mother****ing ass who busted his nut in a stripper raw. And not only that while he's dating Doc Rivers' daughter. The last sentence is some straight misogyny bro this woman did nothing wrong, (she's a thief :facepalm ) in fact the made the most smart, intelligent decision she possibly could have made. You know when they say "don't hate the player, hate the game"? That applies to hoes too.

100% agreed.

I disagree that she is owed PG's money

The last sentence is some straight misogyny bro this woman did nothing wrong, (she's a thief :facepalm ) in fact the made the most smart, intelligent decision she possibly could have made. You know when they say "don't hate the player, hate the game"? That applies to hoes too.
My problem is primarily with her. its with our system. I would be rooting for her if I didnt think she was going to sue PG for his money. I am calling her a thief under the assumption she is going to sue for his money despite knowing he doesnt want to raise a child. I will take back my thief comment if she doesnt sue him for his money.

How do you feel about safe haven laws?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safe-haven_law
Why shouldnt they apply to men?

NumberSix
02-06-2014, 04:54 PM
there will be tons of great lawyers that smell PG's money that will offer her their services now and later when she gets PG's money (which she will) they know they will get paid.
You're a moron. Just stop. She's not getting his money. He's paying child support. The lawyers aren't getting a cent of the child support money you fcuking retard.

NumberSix
02-06-2014, 04:55 PM
100% agreed.

She isn't. HIS child is.

Nuff Said
has that ever worked?

D Wade.

russwest0
Nah, foreal, if PG was gonna get anyone pregnant it should have been Doc's daughter. (His girlfriend)

Think of the basketball genes that kid would have. Paul George as his dad, Doc Rivers as his grandfather.

bluechox2
02-06-2014, 04:56 PM
hoe hit the jackpot

Droid101
02-06-2014, 04:58 PM
Paul George is a victim of stupidity. If you're rich, only date rich people. It's the sensible thing to do.

Men's rights... lol. Don't put it in if you don't want to pay up.

Or, sue for custody! I'm sure he's much more suited to be a parent than some stripper/prostitute.

oarabbus
02-06-2014, 04:59 PM
100% agreed.

My problem is primarily with her. its with our system. I would be rooting for her if I didnt think she was going to sue PG for his money. I am calling her a thief under the assumption she is going to sue for his money despite knowing he doesnt want to raise a child. I will take back my thief comment if she doesnt sue him for his money.

How do you feel about safe haven laws?
Why shouldnt they apply to men?

The child is owed PGs money though. PG is the father. The father. It is his child.

So you think dudes should be able to knock women up and bail leaving the mother to support herself and the child, if the man doesn't want to raise the kid? **** I'm in my early 20s but I know it's damn expensive to raise a child.

MavsSuperFan
02-06-2014, 04:59 PM
You're a moron. Just stop. She's not getting his money. He's paying child support. The lawyers aren't getting a cent of the child support money you fcuking retard.
Child support will be used by here in what ever way she deems appropriate. Including covering her legal expenses and living expenses. As long as the child is take care of and not being neglected no court will sanction how she chooses to use the money. You are not educated about this topic.

KyrieTheFuture
02-06-2014, 05:01 PM
Men's rights activists are a ****ing joke. We have it so god damn easy we don't need laws on our side too. Go move to India or Iran if you think women are given an unfair advantage here.

MavsSuperFan
02-06-2014, 05:02 PM
So you think dudes should be able to knock women up and bail leaving the mother to support herself and the child, if the man doesn't want to raise the kid? **** I'm in my early 20s but I know it's damn expensive to raise a child.
Depending on the situation.

If a dude is in a relationship with a woman, and a child results, he should be liabile for child support.

If it is a one night stand and he makes it clear that he doesn't wish to raise a child with her. Her decision to raise the child should be based on her own resources.

Woman are allowed to give a child up for adoption to adoptive parents or utilize safe have laws. This allows women to sever the rights and obligations to an unwanted child that is alive.

Men should have a similar legal recourse.

NumberSix
02-06-2014, 05:02 PM
No, he's just an idiot who thinks the law is unequal not knowing that he doesn't even understand why the abortion laws are what they are. Both parents have exactly equal say in what happens to a child. The woman is just not legally required to carry it inside her body.

oarabbus
02-06-2014, 05:03 PM
Child support will be used by here in what ever way she deems appropriate. Including covering her legal expenses and living expenses. As long as the child is take care of and not being neglected no court will sanction how she chooses to use the money. You are not educated about this topic.

:facepalm of course it covers her legal expenses and living expenses. She's raising the child is she not?

If you could show me a case where the father has custody of the child, cares for the child, and STILL pays the mother (who does not raise the child) for support, then yeah I will agree it's unfair. PG ABSOLUTELY owes child support money in this scenario.

Droid101
02-06-2014, 05:03 PM

If a dude is in a relationship with a woman, and a child results, he should be liabile for child support.

If it is a one night stand and he makes it clear that he doesn't wish to raise a child with her. Her decision to raise the child should be based on her own resources.

Woman are allowed to give a child up for adoption to adoptive parents or utilize safe have laws. This allows women to sever the rights and obligations to an unwanted child that is alive.

:facepalm

I can smell a dude paying child support that he feels is "unfair" from a mile away.

It's your own fault, just like it's PG's fault.

MavsSuperFan
02-06-2014, 05:04 PM
Men's rights activists are a ****ing joke. We have it so god damn easy we don't need laws on our side too. Go move to India or Iran if you think women are given an unfair advantage here.
The are many areas where women are at a disadvantage.

I myself am a supporter of the Lilly ledbetter act

Reproductive rights are an area where men have less rights. Eg. when a man and woman divorce the woman will almost always get primary or sole custody.

oarabbus
02-06-2014, 05:05 PM

:biggums: :biggums:

Absolutely not. You created the kid you help to raise it. If you don't want to be there to raise it then you gotta open the wallet.

No, he's just an idiot who thinks the law is unequal not knowing that he doesn't even understand why the abortion laws are what they are. Both parents have exactly equal say in what happens to a child. The woman is just not legally required to carry it inside her body.

Yeah that sounds about right.

russwest0
02-06-2014, 05:06 PM

Only thing I think is BS is the whole, Men get 3x as long of a sentence for the same crime

NumberSix
02-06-2014, 05:06 PM
The are many areas where women are at a disadvantage.

I myself am a supporter of the Lilly ledbetter act

Reproductive rights are an area where men have less rights. Eg. when a man and woman divorce the woman will almost always get primary or sole custody.
This is far more discriminatory than abortion/child support laws.

People need to get this retarded idea out of their heads that people are equal.

bluechox2
02-06-2014, 05:07 PM
its common practice for nba players to have atleast 1 illegitimate child, PG was just trying to hang with the pros

Droid101
This is such a goddamn myth.

What you should have said is "When a man and woman divorce and the man doesn't try for sole custody, the woman will almost always get primary or sole."

However, when a man tries for sole custody:

Study 1: MASS
2100 cases where fathers sought custody (100%)
5 year duration

29% of fathers got primary custody
65% of fathers got joint custody
7% of mothers got primary custody

Study 2: MASS
700 cases. In 57, (8.14%) father sought custody
6 years

67% of fathers got primary custody
23% of mothers got primary custody

Study 3: MASS
500 cases. In 8% of these cases, father sought custody
6 years

41% of fathers got sole custody
38% of fathers got joint custody
15% of mothers got sole custody

Study 4: Los Angeles
63% of fathers who sought sole custody were successful

Study 5: US appellate custody cases
51% of fathers who sought custody were successful (not clear from wording whether this includes just sole or sole/joint custody)
http://www.villainouscompany.com/vcblog/archives/2012/04/child_supportcu.html

The skewed stats come because guess what? Most guys bail and don't even try for custody at all. That's why they usually don't get it!

Bruh, get back to work so you can afford your child support this month.

MavsSuperFan

I can smell a dude paying child support that he feels is "unfair" from a mile away.

It's your own fault, just like it's PG's fault.
Wrong, I am not paying child support. I just see this as an injustice.

I am white, I when i learned about apartheid I thought it was an injustice.
I went to private schools, when I learned about how public schools depend on property taxes i thought it was an injustice.

I am an atheist, I find Muslim bashing wrong.
I am an american citizen I support the dream act.
I am a male I support the lilly ledbetter act
I am not on welfare, or medicare, but I support protecting them
I would not benefit for uncapping social security contributions but i support uncapping them.
I am not gay, but I support legalization of gay marriage
I dont use drugs, but I want to legalize all drugs

I can feel empathy for a position that does not directly benefit me.

oarabbus
02-06-2014, 05:10 PM
Wrong, I am not paying child support. I just see this as an injustice.

I am white, I when i learned about apartheid I thought it was an injustice.
I went to private schools, when I learned about how public schools depend on property taxes i thought it was an injustice.

I would not benefit for uncapping social security contributions but i support uncapping them.

I can feel empathy for a position that does not directly benefit me.

I don't even want to hear a bunch of drivel about the "injustice" of public schools being funded by state and local property taxes. I just won't get into it.

:facepalm You are either a misogynist or men's right's activist, and it's a bad look.

At the VERY least should the man be liable to pay for the abortion if it's a "one night stand and he says he doesn't want to raise the child"? I'm playing devils advocate because what you said is ****ing retarded as it is, but just tell me should the dude even pay for the abortion?

MavsSuperFan
02-06-2014, 05:14 PM
When have I ever said that?

Woman should have 100% choice whether to abort or not. I am 100% pro choice.

Woman should not be able to unilaterally commit a man to pay child support or to participate in raising a the child.

Why?
Because birth doesnt commit a woman to motherhood. She can give the child up to adoptive parents or she can utilize safe have laws.

Safe-haven laws (also known in some states as "Baby Moses laws", in reference to the religious scripture) are statutes in the United States that decriminalize the leaving of unharmed infants with statutorily designated private persons so that the child becomes a ward of the state. "Safe-haven" laws typically let parents remain nameless to the court, often using a numbered bracelet system as the only means of linking the baby to the parent. Some states treat safe-haven surrenders as child dependency or abandonment, with a complaint being filed for such in juvenile court. The parent either defaults or answers the complaint. Others treat safe-haven surrenders as adoption surrenders, hence a waiver of parental rights (see parental responsibility). Police stations, hospitals, rescue squads, and fire houses are all typical locations to which the safe-haven law applies.

Men should have a legal recourse that allows them to choose when they become parents. It has nothing to do with whether an abortion is performed or not, which is and should be the sole choice of the mother

MavsSuperFan
02-06-2014, 05:16 PM
I don't even want to hear a bunch of drivel about the "injustice" of public schools being funded by state and local property taxes. I just won't get into it.

:facepalm You are either a misogynist or men's right's activist, and it's a bad look.

At the VERY least should the man be liable to pay for the abortion if it's a "one night stand and he says he doesn't want to raise the child"? I'm playing devils advocate because what you said is ****ing retarded as it is, but just tell me should the dude even pay for the abortion?
I dont care about abortion. That has almost nothing to do with my point. I think our current laws are fine in regards to abortion. If anything my problem is the restriction of access to abortion.
My point:

I want to give men an option to sever the rights and obligations to a child. Similar to how woman can give a child up to adoptive parents or utilize safe have laws.

NumberSix
02-06-2014, 05:17 PM
Depends what you mean by "bashing".

As a matter of practicality, sure. But, illegals should never have close to the same rights as citizens.

Women SHOULD on average get paid less than men.

Yeah, of course. It's to EVERYONE'S benefit that these programs exist.

I am not gay, but I support legalization of gay marriage
What rational reason could anyone possibly have to be anti gay marriage?

I dont use drugs, but I want to legalize all drugs
I understand what you mean, but that's too oversimplified. Everything needs a certain measure of regulation.

oarabbus
02-06-2014, 05:19 PM
When have I ever said that?

Woman should have 100% choice whether to abort or not. I am 100% pro choice.

Woman should not be able to unilaterally commit a man to pay child support or to participate in raising a the child.

Why?
Because birth doesnt commit a woman to motherhood. She can give the child up to adoptive parents or she can utilize safe have laws.

Men should have a legal recourse that allows them to choose when they become parents. It has nothing to do with whether an abortion is performed or not, which is and should be the sole choice of the mother

God damn dude. If the mother gives the child up for adoption/safe haven the biological parents are no longer legally obligated to support it. If this doesn't happen it's the duty of the biological parents to raise the child. I can't believe you're even arguing this

MavsSuperFan
02-06-2014, 05:21 PM

I am not a misogynist. I dont think males are better than woman.
it depends on the situation and which particular laws favor which gender. Some times I am a woman's rights activist sometimes I am a men's rights activist.

There are a lot of situations I feel women are discriminated against. Eg. equal pay for equal work

Droid101
02-06-2014, 05:23 PM

Do you know the reason for this? I feel that if you did, you wouldn't think of it as an injustice. So I'm really hoping you're just ignorant on this one.

oarabbus
02-06-2014, 05:24 PM
I am not a misogynist. I dont think males are better than woman.
it depends on the situation and which particular laws favor which gender. Some times I am a woman's rights activist sometimes I am a men's rights activist.

There are a lot of situations I feel women are discriminated against. Eg. equal pay for equal work

?

The wage gap statistic, however, doesn’t compare two similarly situated co-workers of different sexes, working in the same industry, performing the same work, for the same number of hours a day. It merely reflects the median earnings of all men and women classified as full-time workers.
Men working five percent longer than women alone explains about one-quarter of the wage gap.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2012/04/16/its-time-that-we-end-the-equal-pay-myth/

http://www.realclearmarkets.com/articles/2013/06/18/women_and_the_unequal_pay_myth_100407.html

Maybe you aren't a misogynist, but you believe that as long as a guy makes it clear to the woman he won't help them raise a child, he should be able to knock up as many women as he wants and not pay child support :facepalm:

KyrieTheFuture
02-06-2014, 05:24 PM
Only thing I think is BS is the whole, Men get 3x as long of a sentence for the same crime

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

Really? That's gotta be due to female prison shortages or some ****.

MavsSuperFan
02-06-2014, 05:25 PM
God damn dude. If the mother gives the child up for adoption/safe haven the biological parents are no longer legally obligated to support it. If this doesn't happen it's the duty of the biological parents to raise the child. I can't believe you're even arguing this
But woman are able to make the choice unilaterally. If a female is unmarried she can refuse to let the man sign the birth certificate and can give the child up to adoptive parents without the biological fathers consent. Eg. the movie juno

If the woman doesnt want to be a mother she has the unilateral choice of severing the ties to an unwanted child. I want that right for a male.

MavsSuperFan
02-06-2014, 05:26 PM
?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2012/04/16/its-time-that-we-end-the-equal-pay-myth/

http://www.realclearmarkets.com/articles/2013/06/18/women_and_the_unequal_pay_myth_100407.html

Maybe you aren't a misogynist, but you believe that as long as a guy makes it clear to the woman he won't help them raise a child, he should be able to knock up as many women as he wants and not pay child support :facepalm:
only 1 quarter of the wage gap is explained by that. how do you account for the other 3 quarters?

And yes. At some point woman have to be responsible for their choices. Also if I ever decided to raise a child I would do so on the basis of my individual earning power.

NumberSix
02-06-2014, 05:26 PM
But woman are able to make the choice unilaterally. If a female is unmarried she can refuse to let the man sign the birth certificate and can give the child up to adoptive parents without the biological fathers consent. Eg. the movie juno

If the woman doesnt want to be a mother she has the unilateral choice of severing the ties to an unwanted child. I want that right for a male.
You should probably not base your legal opinions on fictional movies.

kamil
02-06-2014, 05:27 PM
http://www.barewalls.com/i/c/405575_First-Man-on-the-Moon.jpg

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/we-landed-on-the-moon-jim-carey-dumb-and-dumber.gif

oarabbus

OK, yes, that is wrong/unjust. It is unfair for a man who wants to raise his child, to not be able to because the mother decided to give it up for adoption.

That is completely different and separate from saying men shouldn't have to pay child support if they don't want to raise a child.

NumberSix
only 1 quarter of the wage gap is explained by that. how do you account for the other 3 quarters?
How about you explain why women SHOULD get paid equal to men?:confusedshrug:

oarabbus
02-06-2014, 05:30 PM

And yes. At some point woman have to be responsible for their choices. Also if I ever decided to raise a child I would do so on the basis of my individual earning power.

Read the articles.

Most fundamentally, men and women tend to gravitate toward different industries. Feminists may charge that women are socialized into lower-paying sectors of the economy. But women considering the decisions they’ve made likely have a different view. Women tend to seek jobs with regular hours, more comfortable conditions, little travel, and greater personal fulfillment.

Men, in contrast, often take jobs with less desirable characteristics in pursuit of higher pay. They work long hours and overnight shifts. They tar roofs in the sun, drive trucks across the country, toil in sewer systems, stand watch as prison guards, and risk injury on fishing boats, in coal mines, and in production plants. Such jobs pay more than others because otherwise no one would want to do them.

Unsurprisingly, children play an important role in men and women’s work-life decisions. Simply put, women who have children or plan to have children tend to be willing to trade higher pay for more kid-friendly positions. In contrast, men with children typically seek to earn more money in order to support children, sometimes taking on more hours and less attractive positions to do so.

The important takeaway, however, is that there are many reasons that men and women on average earn different amounts. It’s a mistake to assume that “wage gap” statistics reflect on-the-job discrimination.

There's the rest of your three quarters.

BTW the article is written by Carrie Lukas. "Carrie L. Lukas (born 1973) is the managing director and director of policy for the politically conservative non-profit Independent Women's Forum (IWF)."

The "unequal pay for equal work" thing is BS.

MavsSuperFan
02-06-2014, 05:32 PM

As a matter of practicality, sure. But, illegals should never have close to the same rights as citizens.

I understand what you mean, but that's too oversimplified. Everything needs a certain measure of regulation.

categorizing all muslims as anti-american and violence loving

I believe in a path way to citizenship

That is not what the lilly ledbetter act is about. It is the right to sue in specific circumstances with regard to a specific woman being discriminated against in terms of earnings because of her gender. the act specifically extends the period of the statuette of limitations.

:cheers: we agree here

Should not be criminalized. Waste of my money that I pay in taxes. If someone wants to ruin their lives or kill themselves its not my problem and I dont want them clogging our prisons. We let people kill themselves with KFC and McDonalds everyday.

NumberSix
02-06-2014, 05:32 PM
OK, yes, that is wrong/unjust. It is unfair for a man who wants to raise his child, to not be able to because the mother decided to give it up for adoption.

That is completely different and separate from saying men shouldn't have to pay child support if they don't want to raise a child.
It's actually not unjust at all.

If a woman has a slight doubt as to who the father is, she should have the right to deny anyone from signing the birth certificate. In many states, if someone who turns out to not be the father signs the certificate, the woman can't then seek support from the actual father. This is the only way to avoid this.

There's nothing stopping a man from then forcing a paternity test to prove that he is indeed the father.

KyrieTheFuture
02-06-2014, 05:33 PM
Because typing at a computer is the same whether you take ***** or give *****.

LONGTIME
http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Majic-Johnson-Confused-Popcorn-Gif.gif

IncarceratedBob
Imagine being that kid? Your dad would rather pay a million dollars than keep your scummy ass from being born.

oarabbus
02-06-2014, 05:34 PM
It's actually not unjust at all.

If a woman has a slight doubt as to who the father is, she should have the right to deny anyone from signing the birth certificate. In many states, if someone who turns out to not be the father signs the certificate, the woman can't then seek support from the actual father. This is the only way to avoid this.

There's nothing stopping a man from then forcing a paternity test to prove that he is indeed the father.

Ah, OK. I thought he was trying to say that the father (who has been verified as the dad) still cannot prevent the child from going up for adoption. What you said makes sense.

Imagine being that kid? Your dad would rather pay a million dollars than keep your scummy ass from being born.

Probably going to be more athletic and better looking than you.

MavsSuperFan
02-06-2014, 05:34 PM
Read the articles.

There's the rest of your three quarters.

BTW the article is written by Carrie Lukas. "Carrie L. Lukas (born 1973) is the managing director and director of policy for the politically conservative non-profit Independent Women's Forum (IWF)."

The "unequal pay for equal work" thing is BS.
Fine still has nothing to do with the lilly ledbetter act. Which is about extending the period of statute of limitations that allow a woman to sue because she feels she has been discriminated in regards to her earnings because of her gender.

She would still have to convince a judge the discrimination occurred.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilly_Ledbetter_Fair_Pay_Act_of_2009

The Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act of 2009 (Pub.L. 111–2, S. 181) is a federal statute in the United States that was the first bill signed into law by President Barack Obama on January 29, 2009. The Act amends the Civil Rights Act of 1964. The new act states that the 180-day statute of limitations for filing an equal-pay lawsuit regarding pay discrimination resets with each new paycheck affected by that discriminatory action. The law directly addressed Ledbetter v. Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co., 550 U.S. 618 (2007), a U.S. Supreme Court decision that the statute of limitations for presenting an equal-pay lawsuit begins on the date that the employer makes the initial discriminatory wage decision, not at the date of the most recent paycheck.

I support the lilly ledbetter act

MavsSuperFan
02-06-2014, 05:37 PM
Do you know the reason for this? I feel that if you did, you wouldn't think of it as an injustice. So I'm really hoping you're just ignorant on this one.
I know the reason for this and I find it unjust.
It basically dooms poor communities to being poor forever.

KyrieTheFuture
I'd be more upset about my mother using me as blackmail to get paid. And having a mother who gets rammed professionally.

MavsSuperFan
You should probably not base your legal opinions on fictional movies.
The situation is entirely possible

Basketball Fan
http://www.inflexwetrust.com/2014/02/06/nba-theres-more-paul-george-allegedly-got-stripper-and-doc-rivers-daughter-pregnant/?wt=2

[QUOTE]

Awww mannn. IF this is true, this is so messy. So yesterday we shared the story about Paul George allegedly getting a stripper pregnant and offering her $1 million to abort the baby. Guess what?! There

oarabbus
02-06-2014, 05:39 PM
http://www.inflexwetrust.com/2014/02/06/nba-theres-more-paul-george-allegedly-got-stripper-and-doc-rivers-daughter-pregnant/?wt=2

:eek: :wtf:

PG knocked up his girl AND knocked up a hoe. DUMB FVCK.

MavsSuperFan
02-06-2014, 05:40 PM
If 2 people perform equally at the same job, they should be paid the same wage.

I work as an auditor, I have many female co-workers I find more competent than certain male co-workers. Some more competent than me. If I found out they were being paid less, I think they should be able to sue our company.

Droid101

It's also not true. There would be no legal way to do this. If the father wants custody and the mother doesn't, he gets it.

gts
:eek: :wtf:

PG knocked up his girl AND knocked up a hoe. DUMB FVCK.

The man is slut. :lol

MavsSuperFan
02-06-2014, 05:42 PM
Ah, OK. I thought he was trying to say that the father (who has been verified as the dad) still cannot prevent the child from going up for adoption. What you said makes sense.

Probably going to be more athletic and better looking than you.
That is exactly what I am saying. An unmarried woman can easily finish the adoption process against a fathers will, by simply denying his paternity, whether true or not.

LONGTIME
02-06-2014, 05:43 PM

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1132227/coach.gif

MavsSuperFan
02-06-2014, 05:43 PM
It's also not true. There would be no legal way to do this. If the father wants custody and the mother doesn't, he gets it.
If they are married.

I am talking about a situation with an unmarried couple and the woman refusing the man the right to sign the birth certificate.

NumberSix
02-06-2014, 05:44 PM
categorizing all muslims as anti-american and violence loving
Sounds like free speech to me. I enjoy being able to truthfully say Islam is a violence promoting religion. Don't believe me, learn Arabic and read it for yourself.

Even if it wasn't true, I have no interest in telling people they're not allowed to speak negatively about any religion.

That is not what the lilly ledbetter act is about. It is the right to sue in specific circumstances with regard to a specific woman being discriminated against in terms of earnings because of her gender. the act specifically extends the period of the statuette of limitations.

I know exactly what it is for. I think you misunderstand me. I am saying women in fact should be payed less for identical work.

Should not be criminalized. Waste of my money that I pay in taxes. If someone wants to ruin their lives or kill themselves its not my problem and I dont want them clogging our prisons. We let people kill themselves with KFC and McDonalds everyday.
I'm not worried about people buying drugs. I'm worried about anyone being able to sell anything they want no matter how dangerous it is. We don't allow companies to sell baby food with lead in it. It's not just a matter of "you can chose not to buy it".

You can't just make everything imaginable legal. It's not black and white.

Basketball Fan
02-06-2014, 05:44 PM
Hopefully this is false I mean as juicy as this is the fallout would be so bad for my Pacers considering the year we're having.

I mean not only is he an F-ing moron(literally) but this would involve a daughter of a coach in this league not to mention her brother is in the league.

NumberSix
02-06-2014, 05:47 PM
Because typing at a computer is the same whether you take ***** or give *****.
Yeah, and turning a wheel and pressing pedals is the same whether you have a dick or a puss, yet my insurance is more expensive than a woman's.

Some groups of people are inherently a higher risk than others.

oarabbus
02-06-2014, 05:49 PM
Sounds like free speech to me. I enjoy being able to truthfully say Islam is a violence promoting religion. Don't believe me, learn Arabic and read it for yourself.

Even if it wasn't true, I have no interest in telling people they're not allowed to speak negatively about any religion.

I don't have a problem with this as long as you acknowledge Christianity is almost as violent, both historically and modern day. Christianity and Islam are head and shoulders above the rest (combined) as most violent/violence-promoting religions.

I know exactly what it is for. I think you misunderstand me. I am saying women in fact should be payed less for identical work.

I disagree and don't follow, care to explain why?

I'm not worried about people buying drugs. I'm worried about anyone being able to sell anything they want no matter how dangerous it is. We don't allow companies to sell baby food with lead in it. It's not just a matter of "you can chose not to buy it".

Yes, it gets tricky when you say people should be able to buy arsenic or cyanide (or for recreational drugs, something like Fentanyl) over the counter. I will say I do not believe that possession or self-use of drugs by itself should be illegal. Obviously illegal acts committed in the course of using drugs should be illegal.

MavsSuperFan
02-06-2014, 05:49 PM

When Have I said it should be illegal? I have said I am against it. The KKK and neo nazis should be legal.

I got that, just wanted to clarify my position. We disagree its fine.

I'm not worried about people buying drugs. I'm worried about anyone being able to sell anything they want no matter how dangerous it is. We don't allow companies to sell baby food with lead in it. It's not just a matter of "you can chose not to buy it
When have I ever said this? I support strengthening the FDA. I have never said deregulate drugs. I said legalize drugs. I love regulations (in general). I am a big government liberal. My ideal country is the Nordic countries. I am an FDR stan

RighteousMax
02-06-2014, 05:52 PM
Yeah, and turning a wheel and pressing pedals is the same whether you have a dick or a puss
reported.

Hopper15
02-06-2014, 05:54 PM
drunk+erection= screwed

I hope it was worth it.

MavsSuperFan
02-06-2014, 05:55 PM
I don't have a problem with this as long as you acknowledge Christianity is almost as violent, both historically and modern day. Christianity and Islam are head and shoulders above the rest (combined) as most violent/violence-promoting religions.

I disagree and don't follow, care to explain why?

Yes, it gets tricky when you say people should be able to buy arsenic or cyanide (or for recreational drugs, something like Fentanyl) over the counter. I will say I do not believe that possession or self-use of drugs by itself should be illegal. Obviously illegal acts committed in the course of using drugs should be illegal.

Guessing here:
But he thinks woman should be paid less because of the potential for maternity leave. Correct?

chazzy
02-06-2014, 05:57 PM
All this discussion about a story with 0 evidence of being true

MavsSuperFan
02-06-2014, 05:57 PM
I think its unjust because if basically dooms a poor community to be poor forever.

I get the reason is because they live in that community and people in rich communities wouldnt benefit from helping out the school systems in poor communities.

But I think that is unjust. Please explain to me why its just?

tomSR.
02-06-2014, 05:59 PM
Pacers really do suck......nothing but thugs and lowlife scum trying to act hard on the court.........this comfirms it

RighteousMax
02-06-2014, 06:02 PM
Pacers really do suck......nothing but thugs and lowlife scum trying to act hard on the court.........this comfirms it
preach dat word man! preach!:applause:

NumberSix
02-06-2014, 06:03 PM
I think its unjust because if basically dooms a poor community to be poor forever.

I get the reason is because they live in that community and people in rich communities wouldnt benefit from helping out the school systems in poor communities.

Why does it have to be?

You can't possibly expect to personally agree with every single law. It's not reasonable. You have to take the good with the bad. Every law will be disadvantageous to somebody at some point. Nothing can be perfect. People are different and have different circumstances. Everything can't be equally applied to everybody. Some things will be good for some, not so good for others. That's just the way it is. Not all people have identical interests.

gts
02-06-2014, 06:11 PM

Because they are public schools, there for everybody to use. The fact some parents decide to not utilize the public school system is not an excuse not to play your part in generating public funds..

NumberSix
02-06-2014, 06:14 PM
There should be a flat-tax rate.

bluechox2
02-06-2014, 07:14 PM
so he got 2 bitches preggy

Crafty
02-06-2014, 07:21 PM
Abortions.
Buy one, get another for free

TheReal Kendall
02-06-2014, 07:26 PM
If I was him I would just get full custody of the child.

Take her to court and show the judge that she isn't fit to be a mother.

97 bulls
02-06-2014, 07:27 PM

I havnt been following the discussion, how is she unfit?

The-Legend-24
02-06-2014, 07:41 PM
These nikkas hitting it raw? Dumb nikkas. :oldlol:

With that in mind, I wouldn't pull out either.

gts
02-06-2014, 07:44 PM
These nikkas hitting it raw? Dumb nikkas. :oldlol:

Wonder how long until we have another Magic Johnson moment in the NBA

oarabbus
02-06-2014, 08:08 PM

Why isn't she fit? AFAIK there is no law preventing strippers from having children.

TheReal Kendall
02-06-2014, 08:18 PM

I mean he could show the judge her lifestyle and argue that the child is just a check to her

AnaheimLakers24
02-06-2014, 08:21 PM
stripper in mia and probably a cheao escort

SpecialQue
02-06-2014, 08:25 PM
Sweet. I am now a Paul George fan.

just kidding fvck that scumbag

97 bulls
02-06-2014, 09:02 PM
TheReal Kendall
I mean he could show the judge her lifestyle and argue that the child is just a check to her

AnaheimLakers24
stripper in mia and probably a cheao escort

He's no more responsible. He has two women pregnant at the same time. He could be spreading diseases.

TheReal Kendall
02-06-2014, 09:14 PM
He's no more responsible. He has two women pregnant at the same time. He could be spreading diseases.

Who else he got pregnant? I didn't read all the pages.

I heard he was dating Doc Rivers daughter.

He's still more financially able to take care of those kids.

She a stripper. What she gonna do for work when her body changes?

I don't know what kind of person she is so I can't judge her but I feel like the child would be better of with PG. Like someone stated he could just hire a nanny.

Everybody know this chick is just out for money.

Also he might be spreading diseases but she could be doing the same thing. I'm pretty sure he wasn't the only one she was screwing.

I know down here most strippers are escorts so it wouldn't surprise me if she was tricking too

DaSeba5
02-06-2014, 09:15 PM
Who cares?

What's up with the blue text to the right? Is it a new gimmick?

jimmy77x
02-06-2014, 09:35 PM
Wonder how long until we have another Magic Johnson moment in the NBA

Probably safe as long as they are having sex with women.and not men like...

97 bulls
02-06-2014, 10:26 PM
Who else he got pregnant? I didn't read all the pages.

I heard he was dating Doc Rivers daughter.

He's still more financially able to take care of those kids.

She a stripper. What she gonna do for work when her body changes?

I don't know what kind of person she is so I can't judge her but I feel like the child would be better of with PG. Like someone stated he could just hire a nanny.

Everybody know this chick is just out for money.

Also he might be spreading diseases but she could be doing the same thing. I'm pretty sure he wasn't the only one she was screwing.

I know down here most strippers are escorts so it wouldn't surprise me if she was tricking too

The conversation about George's girlfriend being pregnant starts at post 69 in this.forum

NumberSix
02-06-2014, 10:31 PM

And what's his lifestyle? Travelling the country raw-dogging random strippers?

What's up with the blue text to the right? Is it a new gimmick?

It started as a joke, but it appears to anger some people, so I like it.

brooklynsfinest
02-06-2014, 10:31 PM

The gay blue text suits you.

brooklynsfinest
02-06-2014, 10:32 PM
Miami Heat suckseht

NumberSix
02-06-2014, 10:34 PM
The gay blue text suits you.

Blue is gay?

outbreak
02-06-2014, 10:36 PM
I keep reading this as "Paul george repeatedly got a stripper pregnant" keep thinking it's a second thread about him getting her pregnant over and over

comerb
02-06-2014, 10:46 PM

Of course she's a gold digger, that doesn't stop making him a idiot for ****ing a stripper without a condom.

Basketball Fan
02-07-2014, 01:37 PM
Honestly I'm surprised the Star is covering this they usually stay out of this sort of thing but since this hit mainstream it probably couldn't be avoided.

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports...acers/5278631/

Developing: Pacers' Paul George addresses paternity reports
Staff report 11:40 a.m. EST February 7, 2014

Indiana Pacers all-star Paul George addressed reports that he's the father of a child from a relationship with a woman from Miami.

"If and when there is any legal confirmation I'm the father, I embrace it. I step up to it," George told reporters this morning at Bankers Life Fieldhouse.

George, however, denied to TMZ Sports reports that he offered the woman, who is pregnant, $1 million to abort the child.

George answered two questions about the situation and asked reporters "to respect my privacy."

Lance Stephenson is out for tonight's game against Portland with a back injury. Newly signed free agent Andrew Bynum joined the team and spoke with the media as well.

This story will be updated.

Lebron23
02-07-2014, 01:40 PM
That's why's Paul George numbers went down in the last few games. This scandal is a huge distraction to his game. It's nice to see george filling for a paternity test.

inclinerator
02-07-2014, 02:07 PM
http://i.imgur.com/eZkTILq.png

inclinerator
02-07-2014, 02:23 PM
i agree that pg needs to pay child support but a few percentage of his salary is too much

Lebron23
02-07-2014, 02:27 PM
i agree that pg needs to pay child support but a few percentage of his salary is too much

OT I need a new avatar.

tomSR.
02-07-2014, 02:40 PM
http://i.imgur.com/eZkTILq.png

:roll: :applause:

oarabbus
02-07-2014, 03:18 PM

At the first part... :roll: :roll: :roll: :applause:

J Shuttlesworth
02-07-2014, 05:30 PM
Bitch is smart and took advantage of a dumb NBA player. It sucks, but that's the way the world works. NEVER raw dog a stripper

Leftimage
02-07-2014, 05:39 PM
Imagine if PG's doc rivers baby and his stripper baby became intense basketball rivals in high school, then got drafted 1 and 2 in the 2034 NBA draft & became the next Bird-Magic?

That would be ****in awesome.

J Shuttlesworth
02-07-2014, 05:42 PM
Imagine if PG's doc rivers baby and his stripper baby became intense basketball rivals in high school, then got drafted 1 and 2 in the 2034 NBA draft & became the next Bird-Magic?

I feel bad for that kid. Imagine the day the kid is old enough to search the internet and realizes his dad offered a million dollars for his mom to abort him :lol

Calabis
02-07-2014, 07:50 PM
I feel bad for that kid. Imagine the day the kid is old enough to search the internet and realizes his dad offered a million dollars for his mom to abort him :lol

If he was smart he would have taken that million to a damn good attorney, dig up shit in her background and hired a PI to monitor he activities while stripping. Possible he could have proved she would be a unfit mother and is not able to provide a safe environment to raise the child. If she's a groupie he could have had the PI document(video) various people coming and going. He could keep his child and paid nothing.

or

he could have just kept her as a side chick and got her a decent spot, hell I don't know shit about her, but if its just I'll hit it when I'm in town, then hell who cares.

Audio One
02-07-2014, 10:32 PM
Shoutout to @SuperMavsFan, you made some really good points in this thread, learned a couple things, your posts didn't go unappreciated. Agreed with everything you wrote :cheers:

UK2K
02-07-2014, 10:38 PM
PG averaged 24 in Dec, 21 in Jan, and 17 in Feb and is playing like ass now.

That chick is in his head.

ihoopallday
02-07-2014, 10:46 PM
Bitch is smart and took advantage of a dumb NBA player. It sucks, but that's the way the world works. NEVER raw dog a stripper

More like NEVER **** a stripper at all. Who knows how many STD's most of them are carrying

Leftimage
02-07-2014, 10:54 PM
Regarding the kid. It really comes down to how PG will act once the kid is born. If the two have a great relationship from day 1 and someday the kid finds out his dad wanted to flush-it, well there's nothing wrong with telling it like it is:

''Son, I was young and stupid, and scared, and the day you were born my life changed forever. Son, I love you... and always wear a condom''.

I think alot of guys on here are underestimating just how much some women want a baby in the first place. If they have a guarantee that baby will grow up in a great environment (i.e. money) and the father is a good catch, it's a no-brainer for many women of all backgrounds - not just stripper hood rats.

But ya, generally speaking, the ''baby daddy'' culture in black america is borderline sickening. I don't fault this woman for playing the game when it has essentially been OK'd by mainstream america (reality tv shows, etc)

Eric Cartman
02-07-2014, 10:57 PM
But ya, generally speaking, the ''baby daddy'' culture in black america is borderline sickening. I don't fault this woman for playing the game when it has essentially been OK'd by mainstream america (reality tv shows, etc)

Go back to communist Russia you a-hole.

Leftimage
02-07-2014, 11:00 PM
Go back to communist Russia you a-hole.

What? Are you talking about?

Sorry, I didn't know sneakily getting pregnant and keeping the baby was a cherished american value / tradition.

And seeing how little sense your comment makes, I'll have you know that the ''family unit'' is far more important in christianity-obsessed america than it is in Russia.

Uneducated fool - getting offended from lack of knowledge...

NoGunzJustSkillz
02-07-2014, 11:06 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1132227/coach.gif
:lol

Higher Meaning
02-07-2014, 11:17 PM

:roll: This reminds me of that Jordan commercial where the two kids become rivals
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-R126HchzEQ

NumberSix
02-07-2014, 11:25 PM
If he was smart he would have taken that million to a damn good attorney, dig up shit in her background and hired a PI to monitor he activities while stripping. Possible he could have proved she would be a unfit mother and is not able to provide a safe environment to raise the child. If she's a groupie he could have had the PI document(video) various people coming and going. He could keep his child and paid nothing.

or

he could have just kept her as a side chick and got her a decent spot, hell I don't know shit about her, but if its just I'll hit it when I'm in town, then hell who cares.
Perhaps she isn't. :confusedshrug:

absalom
02-09-2014, 04:57 AM
If the tests are negative.

Paul George be like:

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/masonry/000/190/737/9d054efb7a6d5ea9482be0c86ee08ab13e77d72e.gif

:roll:

JohnFreeman
02-09-2014, 04:59 AM
http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1079524/Animation6.gif