PDA

View Full Version : Question for Kobe fans

JT123
02-07-2014, 05:13 PM
For the longest time most of you have claimed that MVP's don't mean anything because they are voted on by media members who have clear biases. If that is the case why do you guys place so much value on All Star selections? Do you not think the fans who vote players into the All Star game are just as biased? Kobe has played just 6 games this year and was voted an All Star starter. :facepalm

moe94
02-07-2014, 05:15 PM
Kobe made defensive teams lose any and all integrity. His accolades suggest he's a top 5 perimeter defender of all time, at worst. At worst.

9erempiree
02-07-2014, 05:16 PM
Kobe has played just 6 games this year and was voted an All Star starter. :facepalm

Kobe is considered one of the greatest players to ever dribble a basketball and it comes as no surprise, people are convinced after 6 games.

When you are great, people don't need to watch many games to know it.

NumberSix
02-07-2014, 05:17 PM
Kobe made defensive teams lose any and all integrity. His accolades suggest he's a top 5 perimeter defender of all time, at worst. At worst.
He also made FMVP take a hit too. Rose took MVP down a notch as well.

Mr. Jabbar
02-07-2014, 05:22 PM
Lebron made FMVP and Rings lose any and all integrity, his MVP's are ok more or less. Im dead serious about this.

SexSymbol
02-07-2014, 05:27 PM
Lebron made FMVP and Rings lose any and all integrity, his MVP's are ok more or less. Im dead serious about this.

ether

JT123
02-07-2014, 05:29 PM
So thus far not a single Kobe fan have even attempted to answer the question. :lol You guys wanna claim Kobe had no help for his championship runs in 09 and 10 because Pau wasn't an All Star? Then you turn around and try and claim Lebron more help than anyone in history because he had 2 All Stars during his run in 2012, despite Bosh sitting out half the post season! :facepalm
This is why no one can take Kobe stans seriously.

JT123
02-07-2014, 05:32 PM
Care to try and answer the question, or are you too afraid?

moe94
02-07-2014, 05:33 PM
ether

How is that even remotely close to an ether? :rolleyes:

KirbyPls
02-07-2014, 05:35 PM

:lol So shooting 6 for 24 in a game 7 and being gifted 15 free throws in the fourth quarter and 25 for your team didn't remove the FMVP shine for you?

moe94
02-07-2014, 05:37 PM
:lol So shooting 6 for 24 in a game 7 and being gifted 15 free throws in the fourth quarter and 25 for your team didn't remove the FMVP shine for you?

That's ether.

Kobe's Finals stats are actually worse than LeBron's, but don't let Jabbar find out. It might ruin the accolade.

JT123
02-07-2014, 05:38 PM
:applause: :applause:

ArbitraryWater
02-07-2014, 05:40 PM

LMFAO just wondered the same thing... even Jabbar wouldnt consider that ether :lol

dude is going mental.. sexsymbol lmfao

TheMarkMadsen
02-07-2014, 05:40 PM
For the longest time most of you have claimed that MVP's don't mean anything because they are voted on by media members who have clear biases. If that is the case why do you guys place so much value on All Star selections? Do you not think the fans who vote players into the All Star game are just as biased? Kobe has played just 6 games this year and was voted an All Star starter. :facepalm

hardly anybody props up All star votes

yes the MVP lost some luster when voters decided they were going to change the criteria every year

ArbitraryWater
02-07-2014, 05:41 PM

2013 was a letdown first half of the Finals, agreed. But 2012? I mean, you cant hate on that finals neither the entire run/ring..

SexSymbol
02-07-2014, 05:41 PM
the first part of the sentence is complete and utter ether of lebron stans

moe94
02-07-2014, 05:43 PM
the first part of the sentence is complete and utter ether of lebron stans

Because of asterisk rings? Really? So controversial. So new. So fresh.

Mr. Jabbar
02-07-2014, 05:44 PM
whenever there is argument on wether a post was ether or not, most often than not it was
sexsymbol is a good judge of ether :applause:

ArbitraryWater
02-07-2014, 05:45 PM
whenever there is argument on wether a post was ether or not, it most likely was
sexysymbol is a good judge of ether :applause:

:roll: ether

TheMarkMadsen
02-07-2014, 05:46 PM

a poster who has no allegiance to any relevant teams who feels the need to try and play both sides while commenting on everything related to Lebron/Kobe while seemingly attempting to stay objective..

so new, so fresh

KirbyPls

So clean.

KirbyPls
a poster who has no allegiance to any relevant teams who feels the need to try and play both sides while commenting on everything related to Lebron/Kobe while seemingly attempting to stay objective..

so new, so fresh

So clean.

Solefade
02-07-2014, 05:48 PM

so new, so fresh

what's wrong with that? at least he's objective or not retardedly biased

moe94
02-07-2014, 05:48 PM

so new, so fresh

Ad hominem. Irrelevant.

Most threads are about those two as you very well know and you attack like a rabid dog to defend Kobe. I don't say a damn thing about it. :coleman:

GOATbe
02-07-2014, 05:49 PM

so new, so fresh
:cheers:

JT123
02-07-2014, 05:49 PM

yes the MVP lost some luster when voters decided they were going to change the criteria every year
Um, in another thread you literally JUST claimed that Lebron had more help in his Finals runs than Kobe based on nothing more than the fact that he had two All Stars on his squad. :rolleyes: I guess we are just supposed to forget about the fact that Gasol averaged 20 ppg on 54 percent shooting in the 2010 playoffs, and that Bosh and Wade have both been injured and ineffective a vast majority of Miami's last 2 playoff runs. :hammerhead:
You can't have it both ways dude, either selections made by biased voters mean something or they don't.

TheMarkMadsen
02-07-2014, 05:54 PM
Um, in another thread you literally JUST claimed that Lebron had more help in his Finals runs than Kobe based on nothing more than the fact that he had two All Stars on his squad. :rolleyes: I guess we are just supposed to forget about the fact that Gasol averaged 20 ppg on 54 percent shooting in the 2010 playoffs, and that Bosh and Wade have both been injured and ineffective a vast majority of Miami's last 2 playoff runs. :hammerhead:
You can't have it both ways dude, either selections made by biased voters mean something or they don't.

Yes, because both of those players were deserving all stars and top 3 at their positions.

My post was referring to the point that certain all star votes (Vince, T mac, AI, Kobe this year, etc) are obviously not valued since they made it on name value alone after not playing or not performing well that season

ArbitraryWater
02-07-2014, 05:56 PM

:roll:

From the guy who props up LeBron's cast pointing out the all star's :lol

Not that your kobe groupies don't do it as well, but you literally just made a thread on this about how so few teams ever have had 3 all stars in 4 consecutive years, showing how stacked the heat are...

:hammerhead: :oldlol:

moe94
02-07-2014, 05:57 PM
So clean.

I'm glad you did this. :cheers:

Solefade
02-07-2014, 05:58 PM

nah they just prop up blocks on lebron during an ASG because kobe fans got nothing else on him :oldlol:

TheMarkMadsen
02-07-2014, 06:01 PM

From the guy who props up LeBron's cast pointing out the all star's :lol

Not that your kobe groupies don't do it as well, but you literally just made a thread on this about how so few teams ever have had 3 all stars in 4 consecutive years, showing how stacked the heat are...

:hammerhead: :oldlol:

:confusedshrug:

how does that change anything, Bosh & Wade have deserved those all star votes the past 4 years.

I'm referring to players like Vince, AI, T mac, Kobe this year, who have all seasons where they were "all stars" and were totally undeserving

JT123
02-07-2014, 06:07 PM
Yes, because both of those players were deserving all stars and top 3 at their positions.

My post was referring to the point that certain all star votes (Vince, T mac, AI, Kobe this year, etc) are obviously not valued since they made it on name value alone after not playing or not performing well that season
And my point is you are purposely ignoring context when it comes to All Star selections. Wade and Bosh did deserve their selections based on regular season play, but let's not act like both of them weren't slumping HARD in last year's playoffs. Gasol may not have as many All Star selections as Bosh, but that is only because fans don't find him exciting to watch, and the West is more loaded at his position. There is not a single sane person that would argue that Bosh helped Lebron more than Gasol helped Kobe.
In fact, if you go by post season production alone I would say that Gasol helped Kobe more than Wade helped Lebron. That is how dominant and efficient Gasol was in 09 and 10.

TheMarkMadsen
02-07-2014, 06:26 PM
And my point is you are purposely ignoring context when it comes to All Star selections. Wade and Bosh did deserve their selections based on regular season play, but let's not act like both of them weren't slumping HARD in last year's playoffs. Gasol may not have as many All Star selections as Bosh, but that is only because fans don't find him exciting to watch, and the West is more loaded at his position. There is not a single sane person that would argue that Bosh helped Lebron more than Gasol helped Kobe.
In fact, if you go by post season production alone I would say that Gasol helped Kobe more than Wade helped Lebron. That is how dominant and efficient Gasol was in 09 and 10.

Pau's efficiency is due to Kobe, go look at the stats, check how much his FG% went up mid season after going to the Lakers, compare his playoff runs in Memphis and their efficiency to his 08-10 run with Kobe.

Wade averaged 23/5/4 with 2 steals and a block in the 2012 PO run, 25/7/4 in the playoff run with Lebron before that, Kobe never had another 20ppg scorer in his finals runs from 08-10, he never had another defender/ play maker the caliber of Wade.

Jameerthefear
02-07-2014, 06:28 PM
who places much value on all star selections? strawman

SexSymbol
02-07-2014, 06:31 PM
5>2

Jameerthefear
02-07-2014, 06:35 PM
5>2
Lebron James is a much better player than Kobe.

HOoopCityJones
02-07-2014, 06:36 PM
Lebron fans must hate All star games since a cetain someone was shut down last year. Blockobe :bowdown:

KirbyPls
02-07-2014, 06:55 PM
"MVPs are worthless; they're voted on, in part, by Skip Bayless and other ESPN Lebron dickriders, but All-Star selections voted on by casual, biased stans are legit because Kobe!!!!"

- Kobetards

JT123
02-07-2014, 06:57 PM
"MVPs are worthless; they're voted on, in part, by Skip Bayless and other ESPN Lebron dickriders, but All-Star selections voted on by casual, biased stans are legit because Kobe!!!!"

- Kobetards

Prometheus
02-07-2014, 07:09 PM
The difference between Kobe and LeBron is that LeBron won his rings on stacked teams, while Kobe won his rings on stacked teams. The difference between Kobe and LeBron is that LeBron failed to win rings when his team was not stacked, while Kobe failed to win rings when his team was not stacked.

Shit...

KirbyPls
02-07-2014, 07:11 PM
The difference between Kobe and LeBron is that LeBron won his rings on stacked teams, while Kobe won his rings on stacked teams. The difference between Kobe and LeBron is that LeBron failed to win rings when his team was not stacked, while Kobe failed to win rings when his team was not stacked.

Shit...

True. Though Lebron seemed to manage playing the Nuggets without being indicted.

SexSymbol
02-07-2014, 07:12 PM
Lebron James is a much better player than Kobe.
Sure thing, mate. Ain't getting me mad doe. :cheers:

Leftimage
02-07-2014, 07:14 PM

Damn Jabby, even by your standards this is something else. Reduced to 9erempire type follies :facepalm :facepalm

Prometheus
02-07-2014, 07:21 PM

so new, so fresh

I haven't been here very long but moe94 regularly makes it clear that he believes LeBron > Kobe. If you're complaining that he doesn't go all-Stan and just spew hatred for one player while defending the other with passionate bias, then you seriously should go to hell.

HOoopCityJones
02-07-2014, 07:39 PM
I haven't been here very long but moe94 regularly makes it clear that he believes LeBron > Kobe. If you're complaining that he doesn't go all-Stan and just spew hatred for one player while defending the other with passionate bias, then you seriously should go to hell.

Hey moe.

Prometheus
02-07-2014, 07:46 PM
Hey moe.

It's not the first time for this accusation and I'm sure it won't be the last. Thanks for the compliment. :cheers:

Deuce Bigalow
02-07-2014, 07:49 PM
So thus far not a single Kobe fan have even attempted to answer the question. :lol You guys wanna claim Kobe had no help for his championship runs in 09 and 10 because Pau wasn't an All Star? Then you turn around and try and claim Lebron more help than anyone in history because he had 2 All Stars during his run in 2012, despite Bosh sitting out half the post season! :facepalm
This is why no one can take Kobe stans seriously.
Pau was an allstar those years :facepalm

It's not about Bran's help, it's leaving his franchise to team up with help that taints his rings.

knicksman
02-07-2014, 07:51 PM
what matters is rings as the man. And if kobe gets discredited for his 2 rings with shaq despite not his fault. Then how much more for a player who teamed up with shaq like teammates or better. So 2 rings>0 rings or 5 rings>2 rings. But IMO is more like 2 rings>0 rings coz its unfair for players who paid their dues like hakeem/isiah.

TheMarkMadsen
02-07-2014, 07:58 PM

he tries to play both sides of the fence, thinking he's immune to it all since he reps a team that is irrelevant to the point that nobody even bothers taking a shot at.

BTW, are you mad? telling another poster to go to hell :lol , do you always tell people to go to a fictional wonder land when you're upset with them? I know Da vinci was into sodomizing boys, so maybe thats where you get it from, but could you please take your finger out of moe's ass?

mehyaM24
02-07-2014, 08:05 PM

...nobody cares what you think, baby dick....stick to researching 40s and 50s basketball....lmao..

Flash31
02-07-2014, 08:06 PM

The MVPs are practically worthless now
Because the Criteria changes Every Single Year only to suit whoever the media likes and wants as MVP that year.

D Rose winning in 2011 was a sheer disgrace and beyond contrived.
There were literally at Least 5 players Better And More Valuable to their Team than him.

All the media voted and coach-gm voted awards are a joke.

Tyson Chandler is voted DPOY yet is on 2nd All-D Team.
Wade was 3rd in Dpoy and MVP votes in 2009
yet was all 2nd,and 2nd in all-d like WTF?

Hibbert going from avg 4.5 fouls a game in
Regular Season to those years playoffs 2 Fouls per game.

Kobe getting all first and all d literally Every single Year
and those are coach-gm votes WTF,what a joke.

Paul George getting hyped up by Espn and media as a Superstar
and then Pacers getting to play a way more physical way than any other team besides Chicago which started with building up D Rose and Bulls/Heat rivalry
Same Thing theyre doing with George/giving Hibbert his own rule and way to play d and letting Pacers mug people.

The NBA does what it wants and tries to get the results it wants.
Dirk getting 20 fta for 2011 playoffs per game.KD becoming unstoppable and having refs give him Points.
They pushed the"underdog" Mavs beat "evil"Heat
even though Dallas had Highest Payroll in League and outspent Mia by over 35 million on cap.

We saw Harden becoming Touch me and Ill sue when refs and league decided to push him as a Superstar.

Media Awards are a joke.

mehyaM24
02-07-2014, 08:07 PM
he tries to play both sides of the fence, thinking he's immune to it all since he reps a team that is irrelevant to the point that nobody even bothers taking a shot at.

BTW, are you mad? telling another poster to go to hell :lol , do you always tell people to go to a fictional wonder land when you're upset with them? I know Da vinci was into sodomizing boys, so maybe thats where you get it from, but could you please take your finger out of moe's ass?

:lol :lol :lol

....he is the worst ****ing poster here....and supposedly an alt of that ****** fpliii...

Prometheus
02-07-2014, 08:09 PM

I was just sticking up for one of the few posters on here who isn't brainwashed into player-worship. I thought you were trying to actually criticize the dude for not being a biased troll like you and 90% of the posters on here.

Prometheus
02-07-2014, 08:11 PM

....he is the worst ****ing poster here....and supposedly an alt of that ****** fpliii...

mehyaM still mad about getting crushed from all sides in my Iverson thread, is now trying to get revenge. The Sam Cassell of ISH. A truly pathetic example for today's youth.

Prometheus
02-07-2014, 08:14 PM
The MVPs are practically worthless now
Because the Criteria changes Every Single Year only to suit whoever the media likes and wants as MVP that year.

D Rose winning in 2011 was a sheer disgrace and beyond contrived.
There were literally at Least 5 players Better And More Valuable to their Team than him.

All the media voted and coach-gm voted awards are a joke.

Tyson Chandler is voted DPOY yet is on 2nd All-D Team.
Wade was 3rd in Dpoy and MVP votes in 2009
yet was all 2nd,and 2nd in all-d like WTF?

Hibbert going from avg 4.5 fouls a game in
Regular Season to those years playoffs 2 Fouls per game.

Kobe getting all first and all d literally Every single Year
and those are coach-gm votes WTF,what a joke.

Paul George getting hyped up by Espn and media as a Superstar
and then Pacers getting to play a way more physical way than any other team besides Chicago which started with building up D Rose and Bulls/Heat rivalry
Same Thing theyre doing with George/giving Hibbert his own rule and way to play d and letting Pacers mug people.

The NBA does what it wants and tries to get the results it wants.
Dirk getting 20 fta for 2011 playoffs per game.KD becoming unstoppable and having refs give him Points.
They pushed the"underdog" Mavs beat "evil"Heat
even though Dallas had Highest Payroll in League and outspent Mia by over 35 million on cap.

We saw Harden becoming Touch me and Ill sue when refs and league decided to push him as a Superstar.

Media Awards are a joke.

:applause: Did you just ether... the National Basketball Association? I'm not impressed easily, so congratulations.

chazzy
who places much value on all star selections? strawman
This.. random thread

mehyaM24
mehyaM still mad about getting crushed from all sides in my Iverson thread, is now trying to get revenge. The Sam Cassell of ISH. A truly pathetic example for today's youth.

....getting crushed? lmao....when i want your opinion i will beat it out of you....be useful and look up some wilt numbers for me....now bitch! :roll:

Prometheus
02-07-2014, 08:18 PM
....getting crushed? lmao....when i want your opinion i will beat it out of you....be useful and look up some wilt numbers for me....now bitch! :roll:

If you want a fist fight, the internet is not the place to get your fix. Save that anger for when you get off the school bus on Monday; take it out on one of your classmates.

mehyaM24
02-07-2014, 08:22 PM
If you want a fist fight, the internet is not the place to get your fix. Save that anger for when you get off the school bus on Monday; take it out on one of your classmates.

....are you finished looking up my numbers, bitch?....lmao

gts
02-07-2014, 08:35 PM
Re: Question for Kobe fans

What was the question? seems to have gotten lost in another ISH pissing contest

moe94
02-07-2014, 08:37 PM
Hey moe.

:coleman:

Prometheus is one of the more knowledgeable and objective posters here and totally better than me. Thanks, though.

Raptors right now > Lakers :confusedshrug:

Legends66NBA7
02-07-2014, 08:46 PM

This is such complete bullshit. There are people taking shots at the Raptors every day, all over the basketball forums. A Laker fan should know this, swinging the 81 point game any time given. Even the Raptor fans themselves take shots on players at the team and some Raptor fans thinking I'm too critical at times.

As for irrelevance ? Please... Last I checked, 2 of the most heavy traffic basketball forums have a lot of Raptor fans, Insidehoops (2nd of the 30 team fan bases) and Real GM (1st of the 30 team fan bases). This season alone is the first time we've gotten a pretty decent team that could surprise people in the East. We aren't lucky to have the history of the Lakers, Celtics, Spurs, etc... But for what the fans have had to endure, were far from irrelevant.

Just wait till the playoffs starts and watch the Raptors home game in the playoffs. Watch the crowd and tell us were irrelevant.

fpliii
02-07-2014, 08:47 PM
I don't place emphasis on any accolades.

JT123
02-07-2014, 08:48 PM
....are you finished looking up my numbers, bitch?....lmao
Okay, this thread is getting way too off topic. You two need to take your lovers quarrel elsewhere. :coleman:

moe94
02-07-2014, 08:48 PM
Madsen and his fellow Laker fans have given up hope on playoffs and are feeling that weird irrelevant feeling. They're unaccustomed to not being handed everything. Like spoiled brats.

Raptors are irrelevant until they need to have that 81 propped up and then all of a sudden it's a good franchise and that game matters!

fpliii
02-07-2014, 08:51 PM

Who? Prometheus or moe94? I don't know who the former is, and I think the latter is Silkk, if anybody (who I don't have a problem with).

I don't have an alt, mods can confirm this. That shit is lame.

I thought we're on good terms, homie?

moe94
02-07-2014, 08:53 PM
You're me, fpliii. I think it's because I overtly praised you...or me. I need to stop talking to myself.

NumberSix
02-07-2014, 08:55 PM
You're me, fpliii. I think it's because I overtly praised you...or me. I need to stop talking to myself.

I certainly do. :pimp:

JT123
02-07-2014, 08:57 PM
I don't place emphasis on any accolades.
That is because you are one of the only objective Kobe fans on this forum. This thread is for the Kobe fans who insist awards voted on by media members are meaningless, but at the same time claim All Star selections made by dickriding stans count for something. :rolleyes:

moe94
02-07-2014, 08:59 PM
I certainly do. :pimp:

Stop giving us away. Keep it on the d.

That is because you are one of the only objective Kobe fans on this forum. This thread is for the Kobe fans who insist awards voted on by media members are meaningless, but at the same time claim All Star selections made by dickriding stans count for something. :rolleyes:

You understand the thread ended when they started flinging ad hominem, right? Their arguments are nonexistent and the joke is that it's absolutely transparent.

TheMarkMadsen
02-07-2014, 09:00 PM
This is such complete bullshit. There are people taking shots at the Raptors every day, all over the basketball forums. A Laker fan should know this, swinging the 81 point game any time given. Even the Raptor fans themselves take shots on players at the team and some Raptor fans thinking I'm too critical at times.

As for irrelevance ? Please... Last I checked, 2 of the most heavy traffic basketball forums have a lot of Raptor fans, Insidehoops (2nd of the 30 team fan bases) and Real GM (1st of the 30 team fan bases). This season alone is the first time we've gotten a pretty decent team that could surprise people in the East. We aren't lucky to have the history of the Lakers, Celtics, Spurs, etc... But for what the fans have had to endure, were far from irrelevant.

Just wait till the playoffs starts and watch the Raptors home game in the playoffs. Watch the crowd and tell us were irrelevant.

calm down, the point was people can take a shot at his team and he's not going to care.

moe94
02-07-2014, 09:01 PM
calm down, the point was people can take a shot at his team and he's not going to care.

Dude, you're actually mad I like both Kobe and LeBron. I mean, how retarded can you get? I think your only true problem with me is that I don't consider Kobe to be the son of god. We're pretty good otherwise. :roll:

JT123
02-07-2014, 09:02 PM
You understand the thread ended when they started flinging ad hominem, right? Their arguments are nonexistent and the joke is that it's absolutely transparent.
True :lol

TheMarkMadsen
02-07-2014, 09:04 PM
Madsen and his fellow Laker fans have given up hope on playoffs and are feeling that weird irrelevant feeling. They're unaccustomed to not being handed everything. Like spoiled brats.

Raptors are irrelevant until they need to have that 81 propped up and then all of a sudden it's a good franchise and that game matters!

yeah so irrelevant that new topics are created every day for either a) our best player who has played less than 10 games or b) to laugh at the Lakers having a bad season.

but we here in Laker land could care less about how bad the team ATM knowing that option C) Top draft pick + cap space + healthy Kobe = exciting times.

It's really easy to be a fan of a team that nobody is going to waste their time trying to trash, if you make a post about Kobe and a Lebron fan doesn't like it whats he going to do take a shot at the Raptors?

i swear every thread you just look to rustle shit up, i've never seen you just give an opinion and leave, it's always "quote this guy and try to make him feel dumb" or "post something ironic"

moe94
02-07-2014, 09:05 PM
but we here in Laker land could care less about how bad the team ATM knowing that option C) Top draft pick + cap space + healthy Kobe = exciting times.

How much could you care less?

fpliii
02-07-2014, 09:09 PM
Guess mayhem isn't coming back any time soon. I would've liked to have known what his problem is with me. I don't have a problem with moe but we're certainly not the same poster, and until skimming this thread I didn't even know Prometheus existed.

TheMarkMadsen
02-07-2014, 09:10 PM
Dude, you're actually mad I like both Kobe and LeBron. I mean, how retarded can you get? I think your only true problem with me is that I don't consider Kobe to be the son of god. We're pretty good otherwise. :roll:

I'm not mad about you liking Kobe and Lebron.. i could care less about who you like

it's that you go from thread to thread hoping on the bandwagon of whatever direction that thread is going, and then anytime somebody calls you on it you always resort back to "i'm a fan of both don't be mad cause i like both"

:oldlol: this thread for instance, is directed at Kobe fans.. and what's your first comment?

this thread had nothing to do with all defensive teams yet you start the thread out by trolling/baiting Kobe fans? ok

Deuce Bigalow
02-07-2014, 09:11 PM
Guess mayhem isn't coming back any time soon. I would've liked to have known what his problem is with me. I don't have a problem with moe but we're certainly not the same poster, and until skimming this thread I didn't even know Prometheus existed.
Prometheus was a pretty good movie tbh.

moe94
02-07-2014, 09:11 PM
this thread had nothing to do with all defensive teams yet you start the thread out by trolling/baiting Kobe fans? ok

Thread is about Kobe. Check.

It's about the integrity of awards and accolades. Check.

I have literally no idea what possessed you to make this statement as it's absolutely stupid.

I guess that statement was way too much for you to handle, which is understand because you live in Kobe's balls. See? I can be a dick, too.

Prometheus
02-07-2014, 09:14 PM
Prometheus was a pretty good movie tbh.

I actually hate that movie and I resent the fact that it exists to prevent people from discovering the true meaning of "Prometheus".

TheMarkMadsen
02-07-2014, 09:15 PM
Thread is about Kobe. Check.

It's about the integrity of awards and accolades. Check.

I have literally no idea what possessed you to make this statement as it's absolutely stupid.

This thread is about Kobe. Check

This thread is about the integrity of MEDIA VOTED awards, which would exclude all defensive teams which is why i have no idea what possessed you to make that statement due to its absolute irrelevance and stupidity

moe94
02-07-2014, 09:19 PM
Checkmate. :coleman:

TheMarkMadsen
02-07-2014, 09:21 PM
Checkmate. :coleman:

What are your thoughts on Trailer Park Boys?

JT123
02-07-2014, 09:22 PM
:facepalm This thread obviously failed miserably. Oh well, you live and you learn. :lol

Prometheus
02-07-2014, 09:22 PM
I know it's a little late for this, but I just want to point out that mehyaM came here trying to get all butt-buddy with TheMarkMadsen... who was literally THE SAME POSTER WHO REPORTED HIM IN MY IVERSON THREAD. :facepalm

moe94
02-07-2014, 09:25 PM
Who is that guy again? He needs an avy because I'm shit with names which is why I don't know him. It's cool he thinks about me, though. Unrequited hatred is always nice and never creepy. ^

What are your thoughts of Trailer Park Boys?
I can't watch it high because it depresses me to no end. Randy looks identical to Jimmy Kimmel and Bubbles is obviously the greatest character of all time.

I've seen all episodes, but it's not something I'd want to watch again, for whatever reason.

Droid101
02-07-2014, 09:25 PM

What are your thoughts of Trailer Park Boys?
You better back off, you no-shirt, lawn-mowing, 15-cheeseburger-eating prick.

JT123
02-07-2014, 09:26 PM
I know it's a little late for this, but I just want to point out that mehyaM came here trying to get all butt-buddy with TheMarkMadsen... who was literally THE SAME POSTER WHO REPORTED HIM IN MY IVERSON THREAD. :facepalm
I ought to change the name of this thread to "The official air your grievances with other posters thread."

moe94
02-07-2014, 09:29 PM
I ought to change the name of this thread to "The official air your grievances with other posters thread."

You're such an asshole. You won. Why do you want to beat a dead horse? :roll:

It's like you want people to lay down as you beat them, metaphorically.

TheMarkMadsen
02-07-2014, 09:31 PM

:lol Link? I'll remember if I did or not, probrably didn't.. i make a lot of empty threats.

I can't watch it high because it depresses me to no end. Randy looks identical to Jimmy Kimmel and Bubbles is obviously the greatest character of all time.

I've seen all episodes, but it's not something I'd want to watch again, for whatever reason.

You better back off, you no-shirt, lawn-mowing, 15-cheeseburger-eating prick.

:cheers: :cheers:

I love that show, I actually prefer it when i'm high, i don't know how it can depress you :lol if anything it makes me feel a little better that i never got my grade 10 loljk

Loved the character progression too, they all had lovable qualities

Prometheus
02-07-2014, 09:42 PM
:lol Link? I'll remember if I did or not, probrably didn't.. i make a lot of empty threats.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=324629

The dude has legendary anger for no reason.

moe94
02-07-2014, 09:45 PM
.......I remember him now. Dude made the biggest fuss over someone else's opinion that I've rarely seen. He took that directly to heart and balled his eyes out as he slammed away on his keys.

.....he also has a weird way of posting.

.....what does this mean?

TheMarkMadsen
02-07-2014, 09:46 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=324629

The dude has legendary anger for no reason.

:lol yeah i reported him, i was just coming off a ban and was feeling mistreated.

btw, apologies for being a dick earlier about the whole da vinci thing, ma fuuuuckin pizza rolls spilled on the floor and i was extremely upset about it

Prometheus
02-07-2014, 09:47 PM
:lol yeah i reported him, i was just coming off a ban and was feeling mistreated.

btw, apologies for being a dick earlier about the whole da vinci thing, ma fuuuuckin pizza rolls spilled on the floor and i was extremely upset about it

All good. LeBron is still better than Kobe though :D

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
02-07-2014, 09:51 PM
.......I remember him now. Dude made the biggest fuss over someone else's opinion that I've rarely seen. He took that directly to heart and balled his eyes out as he slammed away on his keys.

.....he also has a weird way of posting.

.....what does this mean?

The guy is a certifiable fvcktard. As other mentioned, he is 'shaqpopcorn34' from youtube (nutjob "anti-kobe" troll). Some of the things he posts are hilarious though because its sooo absurd :oldlol: