PDA

View Full Version : Pacers most stacked team in the East?

JT123
02-07-2014, 11:04 PM
Paul MVP candidate George is now 5-23 from the field yet his team is about to win. :wtf:
And people wanna claim the Heat are stacked? Lebron has never had a team good enough to win with him shooting this poorly! :biggums:

Rik Smits' Hair
02-07-2014, 11:06 PM
Nah. We are overrated.

livinglegend
02-07-2014, 11:09 PM
and no Lance and Bynum.
Most stacked team in the league followed by OKC.

SpaceJammeR
02-07-2014, 11:10 PM
most stacked in the league.

livinglegend
02-07-2014, 11:10 PM
:wtf:

the heat are just as stacked if not more
:oldlol: :facepalm

HoopsFanNumero1
02-07-2014, 11:11 PM
Nah. We are overrated.

No. Paul George is overrated but the team is still stacked.

Rik Smits' Hair
We have 2 all stars. Miami have 3. /thread

JT123
:wtf:

the heat are just as stacked if not more, stupid bron stans
Find me one Heat game in which they won with Lebron going 5-23. I'll wait.

Eric Cartman
02-07-2014, 11:12 PM
The team is stacked but the difference between George and Lebron is so big that it makes the Heat more stacked + Bynum is worthless.

JT123
02-07-2014, 11:13 PM
You should have 3. Lance deserved a selection more than Bosh. I mean the guy leads the league in triple doubles! :eek:

HoopsFanNumero1
02-07-2014, 11:13 PM
The team is stacked but the difference between George and Lebron is so big that it makes the Heat more stacked + Bynum is worthless.

This. Last season, it was pretty much Lebron and Birdman in that series and they still won. And now with Wade healthier, people are acting like Pacers have a better chance :facepalm

livinglegend
02-07-2014, 11:14 PM

heat has undersized 4 ppg 2rbs battier as starting pf / thread

TheMarkMadsen
02-07-2014, 11:18 PM
Paul MVP candidate George is now 5-23 from the field yet his team is about to win. :wtf:
And people wanna claim the Heat are stacked? Lebron has never had a team good enough to win with him shooting this poorly! :biggums:

you were just in the other thread laughing at the assertion of PG being a MVP candidate

JT123
02-07-2014, 11:18 PM
well they beat the same team without lebron this season, ill try and look for a game anyway
On a lucky last second prayer shot from Bosh. :lol
If Lebron had played and shot the ball the way George did tonight the Blazers would have won by at least 25.

JT123
02-07-2014, 11:20 PM
you were just in the other thread laughing at the assertion of PG being a MVP candidate
That is what I'm doing in this thread as well. :facepalm
I'm saying he doesn't deserve to be in the discussion if his team can still win with him playing like a scrub.

Leftimage
02-07-2014, 11:23 PM
btw im not saying the heat are crazy stacked, indiana, okc and maybe the clippers are just as stacked. Just annoying when stans try to put down 'their' team

To be fair I think most Heat fans feel the same way you do, they just get fired up when people say they are a historically stacked team. They are just a good team that meshes well together, like many many other teams in NBA history.

To me they are not a ''superteam'' although they may have been assembled as such. Never really viewed them that way - although I agree the unit clicks very well, so do the Spurs, so did Kobe's Lakers, and the list goes on.

Most Lebron fans are willing to concede he couldn't win on a shit team, but to say he needed a uniquely brilliant squad to win it all is simply delusional imo. And I agree it's REALLY annoying when Wade, Bosh, Allen - heck even Spoelstra - get shit on for the sake of propping up Bron.

orange_chicken
02-08-2014, 01:02 AM
LMAO @ Pacers & OKC being more stacked then the cHeat. And don't even dare compare the Heat to the Spurs again, there's a different between a superteam and a team with regular players that play very good together. The cHeat is way more powerful then the Spurs, they got Lebron, Wade, Bosh, & Allen that can create their own shots. This super heat team doesn't even need to work its ass off through a whole bunch of plays like the Spurs or Pacers did, they rely on star power scoring that's what made them successful. And their hybrid lineup of Allen, Wade, Lebron, Battier, and Bosh is just ridiculous it's just like other teams are playing against an all star team. So please just stop trying to downplay the cHeat.

russwest0
02-08-2014, 01:03 AM
*Are Pacers stacked*

Thread is about LeBron.

okie

MichaelCorleone
02-08-2014, 01:13 AM
Most stacked in the East.

But hands down most stacked in the league has to be the Thunder.:facepalm

Leftimage
02-08-2014, 01:17 AM
*Are Pacers stacked*

Thread is about LeBron.

okie

*Russwest0 makes a post*

Comment is about Lebron.

Sounds about right.

MichaelCorleone
02-08-2014, 01:18 AM
*Russwest0 makes a post*

Comment is about Lebron.

Sounds about right.
Dumbass has Lebron living rent-free in his head all these years.:oldlol:

SavageMode
02-08-2014, 02:05 AM
No stevenson, and still win with George 5-26.

All Net
02-08-2014, 02:20 AM
People on here are obessed with the word stacked...newflash

The 3 main contenders for the title

Heat
Thunder
Pacers

All have GREAT rosters.

Nuff Said
02-08-2014, 07:15 AM
But if Bynum joined the heat they'd be super duper stacked right?

no pun intended
02-08-2014, 07:15 AM
Miami and its not even close...

JebronLames
02-08-2014, 07:26 AM
That is what I'm doing in this thread as well. :facepalm
I'm saying he doesn't deserve to be in the discussion if his team can still win with him playing like a scrub.
That's the kobe Stan logic lol

Getting scared of the pacers. Gonna need to get that homecourt. Our chances of getting homecourt is increasing with Paulbe George playing like this.

The-Legend-24
02-08-2014, 07:55 AM
Heat "fans" trying so hard right now. :roll:

JerryWest
02-08-2014, 08:03 AM
Why are Miami fans so obsessed with "stacked teams" :roll:

215Philly
02-08-2014, 08:12 AM
Best team in the league, hands down :bowdown:

gin17
02-08-2014, 08:15 AM
why are lebron stans so obssessed with proving that the heat is not stacked

crunk-juice
02-08-2014, 08:54 AM
People on here are obessed with the word stacked...newflash

The 3 main contenders for the title

Heat
Thunder
Pacers

All have GREAT rosters.

thank you

Lebron23
02-08-2014, 09:00 AM
We only have 3 legit contenders in the NBA this season. pacers, Heat, and a healthy Thunder.

russwest0
02-08-2014, 09:01 AM
Didn't the Heat beat this same Trailblazers team without LeBron?

crunk-juice
02-08-2014, 09:02 AM
Didn't the Heat beat this same Trailblazers team without LeBron?

an upset in the NBA, imagine that

tragicbronson
02-08-2014, 11:48 AM
OP what do you mean by stacked?

Do you mean that they are a great organization that has made some really good moves on the draft, free agency and built their team with some very good decisions through the years. They are trading well, developing their players, they built their identity and all that by being a smart and well-organized team and franchise. I think we need to stop using this term "stacked". I get the feeling that people use it when they are afraid or jelaous of some other team that could be better than theirs so they don't want to put it on just being worse than other team but they say that they are stacked, whatever that means.

It's not like someone gifted them players so they are just going with it and playing with what they got, all these players were being scouted, analyzed and they decided that they fit well into their view of the team so they got them. All great teams were "stacked", op pls tell me what is your point and what do you want to prove by using this word.

DaSeba5
02-08-2014, 12:07 PM
We aren't as stacked as people may believe. Many of the players on the team would barely play on another team. Allen has struggled, Battier has been awful, Lewis is old, Haslem is done, the PG play is inconsistent, Oden's health, Wade's health, Beasely has been inconsistent, ect.

We are stacked, but this isn't a historically stacked team. The team has flaws. The Pacers are the better, younger, and more stacked team with Miami's weakness, but Miami still has the big 3. LeBron and a healthy Wade, and some times Bosh, can take over games.

Dro
02-08-2014, 12:21 PM
Its funny that the Pacers are stacked, yet every one on the roster is overrated....Dumbass ish fans..don't even know what stacked means...

Rik Smits' Hair
02-08-2014, 12:23 PM
Its funny that the Pacers are stacked, yet every one on the roster is overrated....Dumbass ish fans..don't even know what stacked means...

:cheers: :applause:

KyrieTheFuture
02-08-2014, 12:25 PM
If everyone on the Pacers was as talented as their fans try to say they are, they'd be the best team in history. No different really than Heat or Thunder, they're all overrated at some point. But if George is the third best player in the league, Hibbert the best center, Lance the MIP, how is that not stacked? Same as having the best player, arguably best PG, and a deep bench. Or 2nd best player, top 10 player when he gets in the game, and a top 20 player surrounded by 3 or so of the better 3 shooters in the league. All stacked, all overrated.

DaSeba5
02-08-2014, 12:26 PM

Welcome to ISH

Indiana is stacked. I'm not sure how they are not, but that's not a bad thing. That's a good thing. They are contenders.

tragicbronson
02-08-2014, 12:45 PM
Can somebody pls explain me what stacked means :confusedshrug:. I've never heard this till heat big 3 but now seems like every good team is stacked.

Is being a great team=stacked?

Eric Cartman
02-08-2014, 01:13 PM
But if Bynum joined the heat they'd be super duper stacked right?

If he played 10 minutes a game then yeah. Still without Bynum they have the upper hand against the Pacers in terms of depth and star power.

J Shuttlesworth
02-08-2014, 01:18 PM
btw im not saying the heat are crazy stacked, indiana, okc and maybe the clippers are just as stacked. Just annoying when stans try to put down 'their' team
Totally agree, but it's also annoying when Kobe stans claim that the Heat are the most stacked team in history, when there are a few teams in the league ATM that are just as stacked. Hell, if having prime Kobe/Shaq isn't stacked, I don't know what is.

crunk-juice
02-08-2014, 01:19 PM
Can somebody pls explain me what stacked means :confusedshrug:. I've never heard this till heat big 3 but now seems like every good team is stacked.

a large number of quality players

J Shuttlesworth
02-08-2014, 01:20 PM

You can be stacked, and not a great team. One example is the Lakers last year. They were stacked with talent, and Kobe couldn't even lead 4 HOFers past the 8th seed

Dro
02-08-2014, 01:56 PM
If everyone on the Pacers was as talented as their fans try to say they are, they'd be the best team in history. No different really than Heat or Thunder, they're all overrated at some point. But if George is the third best player in the league, Hibbert the best center, Lance the MIP, how is that not stacked? Same as having the best player, arguably best PG, and a deep bench. Or 2nd best player, top 10 player when he gets in the game, and a top 20 player surrounded by 3 or so of the better 3 shooters in the league. All stacked, all overrated.
George is NOT the 3rd best player in the league, Hibbert is NOT the best center in the league, Lance IS the MIP. Stacked is a stupid word. The Heat are not stacked, they have 1 GREAT player and 2 VERY GOOD players, and a past his prime Ray Allen who can spot up for 3's off of Lebron's drives. Everyone else is a role player who fits in with the chemistry of the team. That does not make them STACKED. That makes them a great TEAM because they're best player is a TEAM player and it trickles down to the rest of the team, that is why they play great defense and have great ball movement...

Same with the Spurs, they have still very good Duncan, a prime Tony Parker, past his prime Manu, great defender/role player in Leonard. Everyone else is a role who fits in with the chemistry and falls in line behind the team leader because the team leader is an unselfish player.

These teams aren't stacked, they have great unselfish players and a great system. The only thing separating the Heat, Pacers, Thunder, and Spurs from everyone else is the fact that their best players are also unselfish, team first guys, yes even Durant and Westbrook are team first guys, look at the way their teammates respond to them.

Stacked teams are the 80's Celtics and Lakers. THOSE are stacked teams.

The Pacers have a team with good chemistry, they all get along great and their timing is right. It seems like all the players have grown together and have the same agenda. They all feel disrespected at some point in their careers and now they're altogether on the same team and have just happened to have had 2 fierce playoff battles with the best team in the league. The timing just seems perfect for them to have the run that they're having.

Honestly, stacked to me means how many individual great/very good players do you have on the team. Look at the Knicks. If Melo was a more unselfish player and their organization was better run and they brought in more team first guys, they could easily be called "stacked" with guys like Smith, Chandler, Hardaway, Shumpert, Amare, etc,etc. But they suck so they're not "stacked'. Being good involves a lot more than just having the best players. The Clippers last year would be considered stacked....

tragicbronson
02-09-2014, 04:14 AM
a large number of quality players

So why is it bad?

Droid101
02-09-2014, 04:16 AM
Why are Heat fans so salty?

When did any team who was a likely champ start bitching about other teams? When did this happen?

JohnFreeman
02-09-2014, 04:17 AM
George played terrible against Portland and Pacers still get the W.