PDA

View Full Version : I'm converting to Islam

Stuckey
02-09-2014, 01:15 PM
having a child in 5 months (praying he/she is healthy)

want to not **** him up like my parents did with me

want to be his personal Allah

gonna go buy a hijab for the wife soon

nightprowler10
02-09-2014, 01:17 PM
:biggums:

Good luck with the baby.

nightprowler10
02-09-2014, 01:20 PM
Yeah, because no shitty parents have ever been religious... Oh wait.
Meh.. some people need religion to get them to stop being ****wads. My stance is, don't be a ****wad or raise ****wad children, I don't care how you accomplish that.

Nick Young
02-09-2014, 01:23 PM
you a goddamn fool. Why would someone want to voluntarily repress themselves? XD

Trollsmasher
02-09-2014, 01:26 PM
Please kill yourself

Stuckey
02-09-2014, 01:30 PM
you a goddamn fool. Why would someone want to voluntarily repress themselves? XD

I know myself well. I got too many vices, addictions, weaknesses.

gonna Jihad myself to purify

I want to be my son's KimJung Il

Akrazotile
02-09-2014, 01:34 PM

A+ for the Depeche Mode reference.

F- because you're still a fakkit

16X
02-09-2014, 01:46 PM

Sorry to hear that :(

Stuckey
02-09-2014, 01:49 PM
A+ for the Depeche Mode reference.

F- because you're still a fakkit

wtf is a Depeche Mode?

I'm an 80s baby

Patrick Chewing
02-09-2014, 01:57 PM
False religion. Make sure that heifer you call a wife bathes often cause she is going to stink like rotten camel balls with all those towels and bedsheets on.

Raymone
02-09-2014, 02:03 PM
Why are.. non-white people always the ones who love converting to Islam?

mr.big35
02-09-2014, 02:15 PM
False religion. Make sure that heifer you call a wife bathes often cause she is going to stink like rotten camel balls with all those towels and bedsheets on.

You must be real smart person

nightprowler10
02-09-2014, 02:19 PM
Why are.. non-white people always the ones who love converting to Islam?
Incorrect assumption. The only converts I've ever known were whites. Interestingly enough, the only Christian converts I've ever known were Arabs.

nightprowler10
02-09-2014, 02:21 PM
I think he's one of those bible thumpers that feel threatened by other religions.

Raymone
02-09-2014, 02:25 PM
Incorrect assumption. The only converts I've ever known were whites. Interestingly enough, the only Christian converts I've ever known were Arabs.

Your personal experience must be an anomaly then, unless you're using "white" very loosely. For every white converted Muslim you know, there's surely ten or twenty more out there of the darker persuasion.

mr.big35
02-09-2014, 02:28 PM
there also many white people convert to Buddhism

nightprowler10
02-09-2014, 02:34 PM
Your personal experience must be an anomaly then, unless you're using "white" very loosely. For every white converted Muslim you know, there's surely ten or twenty more out there of the darker persuasion.
Nah I'm talking about pale middle-of-Wisconsin white here. When it comes to converting to any religion, I've noticed race doesn't matter as much as personal experiences.

Statistically you're probably right though at least in USA. Elsewhere I reckon more Africans probably convert to Christianity and many European whites convert to Islam. Wouldn't mind seeing statistics on this.

Patrick Chewing
02-09-2014, 02:39 PM

Smart enough to prefer my women in bikinis and not curtains.

Zan Tabak
02-09-2014, 02:42 PM
If you think it's going to make you a better person than go for it.

Akrazotile
02-09-2014, 02:42 PM

:lol Well said.

JEFFERSON MONEY
02-09-2014, 03:00 PM

Lol.

You can command your wife to wear lingerie in the house bro. All modesty goes out the window the second she's in your Kingdom. Have you not read about the harems? Vast majority of muzleemahz only choose to wear hijab not niqab.

Anywho if you're serious understand the 5 pillars

You'll obviously have to forego your freedom and hedonism which I highly suggest that you don't because it makes many men miserable.
And having had developed strong critical thinking skills in your past; it's probably that a scientific minded individual like yourself won't believe the various stories of the women and men in the beginning. It's a leap of faith.

And remember it is also your duty as an American and a human being to be respectful and kind to all.

But if you want to fully completely live your role as a Muslim Father than that's a reward in itself. You're the man of the house point blank period. But keep in mind that as DD59 says this will make reason subordinate to faith and is ilkely not good for the child's thinking ability

However I can guarantee you ORDER, peace (sakinah), and maybe even RUH.

Read up on teh following
Shahadah
(Faith/Declaration of Intent)
Salat
(Prayer)
Ramadan
Siam
Hajj
(Pilgrimage
and the meaning of Ruh
mu'meen
imam
sakinah (peace)
Riba
Tawfeeq
Umrah
Fatwa

bosnian sajo and i can help you out

You share the same faith with monsters like Saddam, Osama,
but you also share it with
Amir Khan, cartmanclone, Muhammad Ali, KaJ, Chris Jackson, Queen Rania of Jordan and other humans who are admirable

DonDadda59
02-09-2014, 03:00 PM
False religion.

As opposed to a religion based on a failed messiah? It's all the same shit.

If the OP thinks this particular brand of nonsense will make him a better father and help him deal with his addictions and demons, more power to him. Just don't start thinking blowing yourself up in a bus or crowded market will net you 72 virgins in the clouds. Sounds tempting as hell I know. But you gotta read the fine print:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtS9ssgR9C4

KingBeasley08
02-09-2014, 03:04 PM
Not gonna lie, if any religion I picked was true, I'd take Islam doe. Them virgins in heaven :oldlol: :banana: :bowdown:

kNicKz
02-09-2014, 03:30 PM
Some Muslim dudes I've met in the past were some of the coolest, most laid back people I'll ever meet.

Just raise them to love and not hate. Religion can bring a lot of balance and perspective to someone's life.

niko
02-09-2014, 03:49 PM
OP full of shit, fake online life saying fake shit he's going to do.

East_Stone_Ya
02-09-2014, 04:12 PM
نرحب بلدي نيغا

http://www.colourbox.com/preview/2633139-423743-a-happy-arab-man-holding-up-a-glass-of-fresh-safe-drinking-water.jpg

andgar923
02-09-2014, 04:16 PM
Regardless of one's religious beliefs, if he wants to revert to become a better man more power to him. If he feels Islam is the best way for him to better his future let him be. It's not as if he made a thread declaring 'Islam the only true religion' or he degraded other religions in the process.

And just because he's reverting to Islam it doesn't mean that he's gonna force his wife to wear a hijab and change his life altogether.

I see religion as a set of rules and principles one can live by. A roadmap to finding a good balance and hopefully leading a good life. One doesn't have to follow any religion to the letter, it shouldn't be taken literally.

To the OP.... inshallah you'll have a healthy baby and lead a cleaner life.

tomtucker
02-09-2014, 04:38 PM

:roll: :oldlol:

Dresta
02-09-2014, 05:47 PM
Stupid religion is stupid.

JUDGE WITNESS
02-09-2014, 06:13 PM
how interesting that this came about just after i accepted zeus as my lord and savior

Akrazotile
02-09-2014, 06:13 PM
Not gonna lie, if any religion I picked was true, I'd take Islam doe. Them virgins in heaven :oldlol: :banana: :bowdown:

A religion can't be true just because you pick it. There is only one 'objectively' true religion. It's Scientology.

MadeFromDust
02-09-2014, 06:14 PM
So foolish

Akrazotile
02-09-2014, 06:14 PM
how interesting that this came about just after i accepted zeus as my lord and savior

I chuckled.

MightyWhitey
02-09-2014, 06:17 PM

America is a great country isn't it? The freedom to practice your religion is a freedom we take for granted. I won't knock your decision like some of these other mutants. It's your life. I hope you gain a wealth of knowledge and happiness in your conversion. Just remember that America is not your enemy nor should you push your beliefs down other peoples throats.

Dresta
02-09-2014, 07:17 PM
Regardless of one's religious beliefs, if he wants to revert to become a better man more power to him. If he feels Islam is the best way for him to better his future let him be. It's not as if he made a thread declaring 'Islam the only true religion' or he degraded other religions in the process.

And just because he's reverting to Islam it doesn't mean that he's gonna force his wife to wear a hijab and change his life altogether.

I see religion as a set of rules and principles one can live by. A roadmap to finding a good balance and hopefully leading a good life. One doesn't have to follow any religion to the letter, it shouldn't be taken literally.

To the OP.... inshallah you'll have a healthy baby and lead a cleaner life.
Why would one need religion to have principles? Why do their live governing principles and rules have to be dictated from on high.

He just wants religion because religions grant absolute authority to parents (honour thy father and mother). This was used to argue for centuries that a father should have power of life and death over their offspring. And likewise the king (with authority descended from Adam) should have the same power of all of his subjects.

This stuff was actually taken seriously in the 17th century :lol

pauk
02-09-2014, 07:20 PM
Guys he is not serious, look at his following posts, this was just a backhanded way for him to take shots at Islam/Muslims.... without having the thread deleted / getting banned.. smart...

andgar923
02-09-2014, 08:07 PM
Why would one need religion to have principles? Why do their live governing principles and rules have to be dictated from on high.

He just wants religion because religions grant absolute authority to parents (honour thy father and mother). This was used to argue for centuries that a father should have power of life and death over their offspring. And likewise the king (with authority descended from Adam) should have the same power of all of his subjects.

I was a strong atheist/agnostic. Not that Im super religious or religious at all. Religion is 'faith' based, it's either there or it isn't. If somebody has a new found faith more power to them.

You are correct that one doesn't need religion to have principles, and I agree that religion may have been started as a way to have control or dictate over people. But plenty of people benefit from religious guidance, they find comfort, they find answers. I don't see how that's wrong, some people just need that in their lives. Would it be any different if these same people looked towards their local hotline, psychiatrist or counselor for guidance? It works for people as long as they're not pushing their agenda or religious believes let them be I say.

In regards to its historical origins...

For long I argued over the corruption and all of the wrongs religion has done to mankind. How it was used to control and subvert people.

But I failed to understand and acknowledge all of the good religion has done, which outweighs the bad by a ton. Without it there is no moral compass in society. One can call the existence of God a sham all they want, but if it helps people understand, gives them hope, gives them guidance let it be.

Yes people use religion to control and brainwash. But we shouldn't use that as an excuse to fault religion itself, we should focus on humans being humans... greedy.

Humans are the source of greed and evil, the Qur'an as well as the Holy Bible and Torah warn us about this and teach us on the pitfalls while giving us life lessons and guidance.

pauk
02-09-2014, 08:53 PM
I am born to catholic & muslim parents (its actually not that rare here in ex. Yugoslavia) but they aint super religious and i am even less religious... i have just to much logic in my head and they have some of that to i guess or else their marriage wouldnt work... i am not atheist, i believe something created us... not he, not her, not it? an epic force of some kind? god? just coincidence of evolution? aliens? lol no idea.... i am just open to any opportunity and waiting for proof or until i die to see that proof, if nothing happens at all then thats proof aswell, proof that i was right...

Until then for now i am just gona chill and do the most important thing islam, christianity, judaism or even my parents preach at the end of it all.... be a good person and enjoy the ride life gives... and oh, dont eat pork! :P

...and if i am wrong and judgement day comes and God sees that i actually was one of the most benovelent/kind guys out there and decides to punish me anyways for not praying 5 times a day etc..... then so be it..... good logic God bro....

zoom17
02-09-2014, 08:59 PM
Guys he is not serious, look at his following posts, this was just a backhanded way for him to take shots at Islam/Muslims.... without having the thread deleted / getting banned.. smart...

it was so obvious :oldlol:

red1
02-09-2014, 09:02 PM
That's awesome bro welcome to the winning team. I wish I was in town so we could go for some drinks to celebrate and then maybe call up a stripper

pauk
02-09-2014, 09:11 PM
That's awesome bro welcome to the winning team. I wish I was in town so we could go for some drinks to celebrate and then maybe call up a stripper

imo middle-eastern or turkish style of clubbing / oriental party with the atmosphere of belly dancers, yeni raki alcohol & hashish hookahs etc..... can be pretty damn epic, lets go! :D

D-FENS
02-09-2014, 09:18 PM
No sitting beside me on the plane.

D-FENS
02-09-2014, 09:20 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-CVZtONcNRzU/T-yR_EruEBI/AAAAAAAAA1A/63Ms2Ts-boM/s1600/20120625_zeus_alumni_LARGE_L.jpg

Smart choice

DonDadda59
02-09-2014, 09:21 PM
I am born to catholic & muslim parents (its actually not that rare here in ex. Yugoslavia) but they aint super religious and i am even less religious... i have just to much logic in my head and they have some of that to i guess or else their marriage wouldnt work... i am not atheist, i believe something created us... not he, not her, not it? an epic force of some kind? god? just coincidence of evolution? aliens? lol no idea.... i am just open to any opportunity and waiting for proof or until i die to see that proof, if nothing happens at all then thats proof aswell, proof that i was right...

Until then for now i am just gona chill and do the most important thing islam, christianity, judaism or even my parents preach at the end of it all.... be a good person and enjoy the ride life gives... and oh, dont eat pork! :P

...and if i am wrong and judgement day comes and God sees that i actually was one of the most benovelent/kind guys out there and decides to punish me anyways for not praying 5 times a day etc..... then so be it..... good logic God bro....

Might as well not live then :biggums:

pauk
02-09-2014, 09:57 PM
Might as well not live then :biggums:

Pork aint good for ya brah "You are what you eat" :no:

Nah, but generally i just dont like the taste of it either & then when i think about where the meat comes from aswell doesnt make things better lol... beef is MUCH better, but i prefer fish (salmon/trout!) or chicken, its very healthy & delicious... lamb is to awesome to deny though...

JUDGE WITNESS
02-09-2014, 10:04 PM
I feel bad for the people who can't eat beef. Now that's torture.
i know i was disappointed with your girl

joke nikka

pauk
02-09-2014, 10:18 PM
Pork is trash.

I was raised Muslim but grew out of the faith as an edgy teen and outside the occasional bacon, shit tastes terrible.

They bathe in mud to cool off, in factory farms, they’re forced to live in their own feces and vomit and even amid the corpses of other pigs. Conditions are so filthy that at any given time, more than one-quarter of pigs suffer from mange....... They eat mud & their own shit & drink urine & shit it out & eat the shit again & drink others urine & eat others shit & shit it out together & eat it again and then vomit & eat/drink the vomit and then eat dead carcasses & its shit & eat the shit again.... pure awesomeness!

There is a reason why pork is loaded with artery-clogging cholesterol, bacteria and saturated fat.... not good for ya brahs :no:

DonDadda59
02-09-2014, 10:56 PM
Pork is trash.

I was raised Muslim but grew out of the faith as an edgy teen and outside the occasional bacon, shit tastes terrible.

Blasphemy!

I agree generally that beef>chicken>fish>pork. But some nice crispy bacon or a bbq pulled pork sandwich is Heaven. Look at this:

http://www.mccormick.com/-/media/Recipe%20Photos/McCormick/Main%20Dishes/787x426/Slow%20Cookers%20BBQ%20Pulled%20Pork.ashx

Doesn't get much better than that^.

[QUOTE]They bathe in mud to cool off, in factory farms, they

tomtucker
02-10-2014, 05:19 AM
Pork is trash.

not muslim, but i don

andgar923
02-10-2014, 08:14 AM
I miss pork badly :(

tomtucker
02-10-2014, 10:04 AM

watch some pig slaughter vids on youtube........makes it go away........

Dresta
02-10-2014, 10:19 AM
Blasphemy!

I agree generally that beef>chicken>fish>pork. But some nice crispy bacon or a bbq pulled pork sandwich is Heaven. Look at this:

Whatta bout duck and goose - dey tasty.

[QUOTE=pauk]They bathe in mud to cool off, in factory farms, they

FatComputerNerd
02-10-2014, 10:49 AM
I don't think I could live w/o the occasional pork tenderloin, honey-baked ham, bacon, peperoni, etc.

I was under the impression pork was supposed to be healthier than red meat?

imdaman99
02-10-2014, 11:33 AM
:lol you guys are spoiled, talking about I couldn't live without this and that. I think about the only specific thing I couldn't live without nowadays is the internet. Food, I only eat halal. Hell, Muslims last year and prob for the next 4-5 years won't eat or drink or curse for 18-19 hours for a whole month when it's light out with 90+ degree weather... Self control...

I'm also of the school of thought that it doesn't matter what faith you are, if you're a good person you will be in heaven. I was just raised to be Muslim and I do love the religion, even with the amount of restrictions we have.

JEFFERSON MONEY
02-10-2014, 12:53 PM
Wasn't the entire pork debate, like the alcohol, and the Aisha thingy completely specific to the time?

Like in the Arab desert, slaughtering swine would allow it to only be edible for 12 or so hours, and having no water supply literally FORCED you to choose between
a) showering and drinking
or
b) washing your hands.

The Quraysh tribe also were a bunch of barbaric alcoholics who just drank and buried their daughters alive until in 622 the Prophet came and united them and had higher.. more cerebral goals to aspire to. From what I've heard, he managed to use political and social affluence to tame them and adopt more humane policies for that time.

A similar parallel with the Holy Roman Empire and the Germanic Tribes.

I could be wrong here.

Anywho something interesting I found out.

I also was studying the creative geniuses of the time and place and Joyce's stream fo consciousness and how when they churned out their great works of art; they said they did it unconsciously.. as if they were a conduit to a higher power. Possession.
Christian Holy Spirit?
Islamic Ruh?
Eminem's Till I Collapse "Spirit of God lives in us?"

The pose (sujud) that Muslims perform when they prostate to Allah is the EXACT same pose as the Yogi celibacy pose, or the Korean bowing pose, and apparently putting your head to the ground clarifies your head and calms your lust. Interesting for the dudes out there who have made bad decisiosn when you let your d!ck lead your superior head.

Also, when Muslims perform Dua and put their hands to their face; there's a parallel with the Japanese and their Reiki.. Healing Hands.

A few years back a guy named Alex Lloyd created the Healing Codes... and triggered 4 parts of the face to heal humans.

DonDadda59
02-10-2014, 02:57 PM
Wasn't the entire pork debate, like the alcohol, and the Aisha thingy completely specific to the time?

Like in the Arab desert, slaughtering swine would allow it to only be edible for 12 or so hours.

Yes, this. The Judaic/Islamic ban on pork was more of a practical thing as opposed to anything spiritual. We're talking 1,500-4,000+ years ago, before things we take for granted like refrigeration. The shelf life before pork went bad was very short, so a lot of people became sick/died just from eating the rancid meat. So the powers that be decided to ban their people from ingesting it all together and claiming this came directly from Jehovah/Allah, which is the ideal thing to tell people to get them to comply to your demands.

The Christians didn't go along with this though, guess Jesus and the boys discovered the heavenly joy of BBQ pulled pork sammiches. But yeah, all that talk about not eating pork because of their grungy lifestyle is just bullshit. Just a way for people to deny themselves something that really, they have no reason not to partake in besides grossly outdated social convention.

Whatta bout duck and goose - dey tasty.

http://media2.giphy.com/media/S3Ot3hZ5bcy8o/giphy.gif

Josh
02-11-2014, 03:14 AM

Did you let Jedi Mind Tricks influence you to become Muslim?

Stuckey
02-11-2014, 03:16 AM
this was actually a semi joke thread

I'm actually going to go back to the road of a Christian after years of hedonism and crime

for the kids and my family

b1imtf
02-11-2014, 03:23 AM

I'm actually going to go back to the road of a Christian after years of hedonism and crime

Fgt

Dresta
02-11-2014, 03:32 AM

Go Jew.

Stuckey
02-11-2014, 03:36 AM
Go Jew.

what's the difference? they just dont believe the messiah ever came?

Milbuck
02-11-2014, 04:26 AM
I know OP wasn't really serious but...

We need to stop with this bullshit false assumption that religious people are more morally sound and are better equipped parents than non-religious people.

My dad is atheist and my mom is agnostic, and they're as caring and dependable as any parents I've seen.

Patrick Chewing
02-11-2014, 04:28 AM
I'm actually going to go back to the road of a Christian

Yes, Lord! The Lord is good! Hallelujah child!

http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j365/gnolml/GIFs/Ladykillers-Choir.gif

Dresta
02-11-2014, 04:33 AM
I know OP wasn't really serious but...

We need to stop with this bullshit false assumption that religious people are more morally sound and are better equipped parents than non-religious people.

My dad is atheist and my mom is agnostic, and they're as caring and dependable as any parents I've seen.
A more accurate assumption would be that more religious people are mentally deficient.

Bosnian Sajo
02-11-2014, 04:58 AM

Pork isn't allowed because it is a filthy animal, not just because it was specific to the time. Have you ever heard the stories of how Isa pbuh will return? One of the more specific things that will happen is that he will kill a pig, among other things I shouldn't mention in a thread with Patrick Chewing in it.

You know what I don't understand though? Why do we say pbuh for Isa if he never died? I understand he was a prophet, one of the most important, but still...Isn't that something we say to someone who has died?

pauk
02-11-2014, 05:34 AM
Dondadda, the Bible doesnt recommend the consumption of pork aswell.... in the book of Leviticus

"And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be cloven footed, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you".

"Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcass shall ye not touch, they are unclean to you."
[Leviticus 11:7-8]

Pork is also prohibited in the Bible in the book of Deuteronomy

"And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it is unclean unto you. Ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcass."
[Deuteronomy 14:8]

A similar prohibition is repeated in the Bible in the book of Isaiah chapter 65 verse 2-5 and ALOT more verses here about pork: http://www.openbible.info/topics/eating_pork

Isa/Yeshua/Jesus (or whatever you prefer to call him) explained that in his teachings. He stated that it was not what went into a man that made him spiritually unclean. Rather it is the evil that comes out of him. He was clarifiying that the scripture was never intended to make pork eating a "sin". Rather, it falls in with many of the other laws in the Old Testament that deal with proper diet, sanitation, and other health practices. If you study the effects of eating pork, you will see why it is not so very healthy.

Basically:

Old Testament says :no:
New Testament says :cheers:

Dresta
02-11-2014, 06:58 AM
Pork isn't allowed because it is a filthy animal, not just because it was specific to the time. Have you ever heard the stories of how Isa pbuh will return? One of the more specific things that will happen is that he will kill a pig, among other things I shouldn't mention in a thread with Patrick Chewing in it.

You know what I don't understand though? Why do we say pbuh for Isa if he never died? I understand he was a prophet, one of the most important, but still...Isn't that something we say to someone who has died?
This is a myth.

Stop perpetuating your religious superstitions as fact. Pigs refuse to relieve themselves where they eat if given the choice, the same cannot be said about cows and chickens.

step_back
02-11-2014, 07:04 AM

So the only thing that stops you from breaking the law is religion? You already know what you're doing is wrong, so why not decide right now to stop doing it. You don't need religion to know the differences between right and wrong.

Stuckey
02-11-2014, 11:49 AM
just talked with a super Christian friend of mine

he dropped some cray theories on me

like advanced societies before the flood

the pristine living conditions that deteriorated

the h20 in the ozone that existed before we defiled it

the possible life of Jesus between 12-30 years of age

JohnFreeman
02-11-2014, 11:50 AM
just talked with a super Christian friend of mine

he dropped some cray theories on me

like advanced societies before the flood

the pristine living conditions that deteriorated

the h20 in the ozone that existed before we defiled it

the possible life of Jesus between 12-30 years of age
http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131126084710/walkingdead/images/0/0f/Post-15337-Christian-Bale-confused-gif-Hje6.gif

Lebron23
02-11-2014, 11:53 AM
What's gonna be your new name??

imdaman99
02-11-2014, 11:54 AM
Had no idea you were Muslim, dude. Blowing my mind and shit.
Glad to have you brudda :cheers:

Will post in future Ramadan threads with us complaining about the hunger and heat and thirst :roll:

And no lust for womans :( with the sun out :pimp:

Stuckey
02-11-2014, 12:18 PM
What's gonna be your new name??

Muhammad Jordan Changberg

JohnFreeman
02-11-2014, 12:28 PM
Muhammad Jordan Changberg
http://themoviescore.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/muhammed.gif

Stuckey
02-11-2014, 01:15 PM
Muhammad just sounds so masculine, dominant and strong

Christian and Jew names are too soft

nightprowler10
02-11-2014, 01:19 PM
At least you can get jobs with them. Believe me, being named Mohamed isn't a plus in the West.
Has worked fine for me.

Trollsmasher
02-11-2014, 01:20 PM
Story of OP's wife and kids:
https://scontent-a-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1/1618556_10152250320017938_1374602519_n.jpg

Stuckey
02-11-2014, 01:26 PM
At least you can get jobs with them. Believe me, being named Mohamed isn't a plus in the West.

I'm going to the East very soon.

They wont even know wtf a Muhammad is

bigdog13
02-11-2014, 02:50 PM
Did you buy the hijab for your wife? only one? shouldn't she get the choice whether to wear a hijab or not> You need like 15 hijabs or they are going to get full with loose hairs.

bigdog13
02-11-2014, 02:54 PM
So the only thing that stops you from breaking the law is religion? You already know what you're doing is wrong, so why not decide right now to stop doing it. You don't need religion to know the differences between right and wrong.

a man who likes the show "True Dectective" Matthew McConnehy said the above quote

MMM
02-11-2014, 02:55 PM

Just imagine being named Mohamed Mohamed
Can't tell you all the awkward conversation that start once people find out.

nightprowler10
02-11-2014, 05:18 PM
I like to blame everything but my own laziness on my problems in life. :coleman:
:oldlol: I like this guy.

DonDadda59
02-11-2014, 05:31 PM
Dondadda, the Bible doesnt recommend the consumption of pork aswell.... in the book of Leviticus

"And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be cloven footed, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you".

"Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcass shall ye not touch, they are unclean to you."
[Leviticus 11:7-8]

Pork is also prohibited in the Bible in the book of Deuteronomy

"And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it is unclean unto you. Ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcass."
[Deuteronomy 14:8]

A similar prohibition is repeated in the Bible in the book of Isaiah chapter 65 verse 2-5 and ALOT more verses here about pork: http://www.openbible.info/topics/eating_pork

Isa/Yeshua/Jesus (or whatever you prefer to call him) explained that in his teachings. He stated that it was not what went into a man that made him spiritually unclean. Rather it is the evil that comes out of him. He was clarifiying that the scripture was never intended to make pork eating a "sin". Rather, it falls in with many of the other laws in the Old Testament that deal with proper diet, sanitation, and other health practices. If you study the effects of eating pork, you will see why it is not so very healthy.

Basically:

Old Testament says :no:
New Testament says :cheers:

Yeah... like I said earlier

The Judaic/Islamic ban on pork was more of a practical thing as opposed to anything spiritual.

The Old Testament portion was implied by 'Judaic'.

Pork isn't allowed because it is a filthy animal, not just because it was specific to the time.

No, that's exactly why. All animals are 'filthy'. It's just that pork was much harder to keep from going rancid in the dessert before the advent of refrigeration. Banning Muslims from eating pork nowadays for 'religious' reasons makes as much sense Native Americans banning the use of blankets because they might contract smallpox.

JEFFERSON MONEY
02-08-2016, 07:59 PM

... Dresta's changed. A lot.

senelcoolidge
02-08-2016, 09:19 PM
Last I heard Stuckey became a Hare Khrishna. He'll find the truth some day if he keeps searching.

poido123
As opposed to a religion based on a failed messiah? It's all the same shit.

If the OP thinks this particular brand of nonsense will make him a better father and help him deal with his addictions and demons, more power to him. Just don't start thinking blowing yourself up in a bus or crowded market will net you 72 virgins in the clouds. Sounds tempting as hell I know. But you gotta read the fine print:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtS9ssgR9C4

warriorfan
This was before Dresta found Jesus.