Greg Monroe
Rondo
Evan Turner
Pau Gasol
Boozer
entire 2013-14 Knicks roster

SHABBA
02-09-2014, 03:16 PM
Out of those, only Pau and Moose have a real chance to move IMO.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
02-09-2014, 03:19 PM
Pau gasol for sure but then we have saying the same last 3 years

alec613
02-09-2014, 03:22 PM
Pau Gasol to PHX with the Indy pick.
Lakers will realize they can't haggle the Suns to get them Washington's pick

qrich
02-09-2014, 03:23 PM
Eric Gordon Junior.

DMAVS41
02-09-2014, 03:23 PM
Simmons stole my Afflalo trade idea...although his trade didn't make sense to me.

Lamb and Perkins for Afflalo and no pick? That seems pretty bad for the Magic. Have to take on another year of Perkins...and while I love Lamb...not sure that is enough.

I still say...Thabo's expiring contract, Perry Jones, the Dallas first round pick, and a 2nd round pick for Afflalo/Maxiell in a 3 team deal in which the Magic dump Davis as well...

That way the Magic dump the Maxiell and Davis contracts giving them more cap space and savings immediately. Get Thabo's expiring contract of 4 million for even more space...and get two young players and a first and 2nd round pick

That is the deal both teams should do.

Higher Meaning
02-09-2014, 03:24 PM
Who to you see being moved? mark yes or no to the following
Perkins
Lin
Asik
Love
Deng
Greg Monroe
Rondo
Evan Turner
Pau Gasol
Boozer
One can only hope

Grey Dawn
02-09-2014, 03:49 PM
Turner/Philly players are getting moved for sure

Black and White
02-09-2014, 03:51 PM
I would think these deals will get done:

Evan Turner moved

Pau to Phx (or maybe another team that offers a better pick)

Jeff Green for expirer/picks

Duderonomy
02-10-2014, 11:17 AM
I hope we do see some big moves. You know you're a true isher when the Trade deadline means more to you than Valentine's day.

Xover
02-10-2014, 11:22 AM
I hope we do see some big moves. You know you're a true isher when the Trade deadline means more to you than Valentine's day.

I'm getting my missus a Bledsoe jersey for valentines.

HylianNightmare
02-10-2014, 11:47 AM
Simmons stole my Afflalo trade idea...although his trade didn't make sense to me.

Lamb and Perkins for Afflalo and no pick? That seems pretty bad for the Magic. Have to take on another year of Perkins...and while I love Lamb...not sure that is enough.

I still say...Thabo's expiring contract, Perry Jones, the Dallas first round pick, and a 2nd round pick for Afflalo/Maxiell in a 3 team deal in which the Magic dump Davis as well...

That way the Magic dump the Maxiell and Davis contracts giving them more cap space and savings immediately. Get Thabo's expiring contract of 4 million for even more space...and get two young players and a first and 2nd round pick

That is the deal both teams should do.a deal where we move afflalo Davis and Maxwell? Marry me

el gringos
02-10-2014, 12:59 PM
Hardaway jr, amare, Felton, Aldrich, 1st
For
Sanders, mayo, illyasova, Neal

Meticode
02-10-2014, 01:14 PM
Perkins No
Lin No
Asik Yes
Love No
Deng No
Greg Monroe No
Rondo Yes
Evan Turner Yes
Pau Gasol No
Boozer No

kurple
02-10-2014, 01:40 PM
Andre Miller is also a lock to be traded

just hope they send Hickson with him

DMAVS41
02-10-2014, 01:54 PM
a deal where we move afflalo Davis and Maxwell? Marry me

It wouldn't be hard actually.
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=kd7brak

Thunder do it because it makes them the instant favorite to win it all.

Magic do it because they get rid of 3 players that aren't in their future while getting back cap space both currently and in the future, get a nice player in Perry Jones...decent prospect in Leonard. And would get a 1st round and 2nd round pick.

Blazers do it because they badly need a veteran sf/pf type bench player to improve the depth of the team. They give up nothing that hurts their team this year...and Davis expires next year so he'd be easy to move this summer if they wanted.

The Magic have to try something like this. They have now won 3 in a row...every win is a mistake...and every second they hold onto Afflalo...he's likely to come back to reality after his really hot start in which his value has never been higher.

The Magic could get worse, save money, get a couple nice young players, and get a first and 2nd round pick....over night if they make the right deal.

Oladip, Vucevic, Pery Jones, Harris, Harkless, a top 5 pick this year and another first rounder...with tons of cap space moving forward looks like a pretty bright future to me.

orange_chicken
02-10-2014, 02:22 PM
I see Lebron requesting for a trade to OKC so he can bully his way into stat padding and be declared the best player in the world once more when OKC win it all.

Who to you see being moved? mark yes or no to the following
Perkins
Lin
Asik
Love
Deng
Greg Monroe
Rondo
Evan Turner
Pau Gasol
Boozer

Jasper
02-10-2014, 02:26 PM
Out of those, only Pau and Moose have a real chance to move IMO.
asik will definitely get moved ,, and we might be surprised where he lands.

Booz won't go , because he is amnesty'ed this summer.

GOBB
02-10-2014, 02:27 PM
Evan Turner to Atlanta for a first rd pick.

Jasper
02-10-2014, 02:27 PM
For
:facepalm

King Boozer
02-10-2014, 02:33 PM
Would be interesting to see Pau in PHX with Dragic and potentially Bledsoe.

And tbh, i want it to happen because L.A. really needs to just let this season go and sit Kobe.

wally_world
02-10-2014, 03:01 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=l2hqmg4

Nash makes a recovery under the Phoenix medical staff. Pau gets rejuvenated and gets back to 20/10 form. Bledsoe makes an early comeback in the 1st round of the playoffs. Phoenix upsets all their opponents and win the 2014 NBA champion, bringing a nice ending to Nash's basketball chapter. And for the first time ever, co-FMVPS - Dragic/Bledsoe/Gasol/Nash :cheers:

Dragic / Nash
Bledsoe / Barbosa
Tucker / Green
Morris / Morris
Gasol / Plumlee

:pimp:

WeGetRing2012
02-10-2014, 03:03 PM
Kaman & Pau
Monroe to NO
& Eric Gordon

WeGetRing2012
02-10-2014, 03:05 PM

Nash makes a recovery under the Phoenix medical staff. Pau gets rejuvenated and gets back to 20/10 form. Bledsoe makes an early comeback in the 1st round of the playoffs. Phoenix upsets all their opponents and win the 2014 NBA champion, bringing a nice ending to Nash's basketball chapter. And for the first time ever, co-FMVPS - Dragic/Bledsoe/Gasol/Nash :cheers:

Dragic / Nash
Bledsoe / Barbosa
Tucker / Green
Morris / Morris
Gasol / Plumlee

Lakers should trade Nash back to PHX. So at least he can end his career making a playoff run

Milbuck
02-10-2014, 03:11 PM
For
You've mentioned this trade before and got destroyed for it. Just stop.

DMAVS41
02-10-2014, 03:13 PM

Dragic / Nash
Bledsoe / Barbosa
Tucker / Green
Morris / Morris
Gasol / Plumlee

Give the Lakers 1 of the first round picks and they'd do that....

DMAVS41
02-10-2014, 03:25 PM
A deal that won't happen, but actually kind of makes sense for both teams in an odd way (not really, but it's legit enough to think about)

Westbrook/Perkins/Thabo and the Dallas pick

Nelson/Afflalo/Vucevic/Davis and the Magic's first round pick this year

At first glance it looks like a lot for WB, but it's really not. Afflalo is leaving after next year...he's not part of the future in Orlando...Nelson's team option of 8 million for next year won't be picked up (so they are losing him regardless), Davis is worthless to the Magic right now and next year...Vucevic is the only key asset they are losing.

So it's really just Vucevic and their pick this year for WB...which of course the Magic would jump on. And they'd get back a first round pick (albeit it worse)...

The Thunder finally get out of the Perkins contract. Get a solid guard in Nelso for this year (maybe he signs with them on the cheap to play backup pg).Get Afflalo for at least the next two years and he fits perfectly on the team. Get to move forward with Adams and Vucevic at center.

That would be;

Jackson/Nelson (expires this year)
Afflalo/Lamb
Durant/Jones
Ibaka/Collison/Davis (expires next year)
Vucevic/Adams

With what will likely be a top 5 pick in a loaded draft this year.

So I actually think the Thunder get better this year and next with that trade. And then have tons of flexibility cap wise after next year...and have a top 5 pick in this year's draft. Really hard to turn shit like that down...even for WB.

Obviously it's not going to happen...and I love WB, but with his injury concerns now...a crazy big move like this certainly wouldn't be the dumbest thing ever

RayRay412
02-10-2014, 03:32 PM
Avery Bradley for Dion waiters straight up. What do you guys think?

DStebb716
02-10-2014, 04:32 PM
I think we'll see Pau, Afflalo, Evan Turner and Deng all move for sure. And then I think we'll see one shocker from either Monroe, Love, Rondo or Kyrie Irving. Obviously it would take a major package for any of them.

I also think there is a strong chance the Asik moves. I think the Thunder are the clear leader for Afflalo. Pau to Phoenix seems like a good bet.

I think Cleveland will deal Deng on the cheap to a contender.

smoovegittar
02-10-2014, 06:29 PM
One can only hope

Damn, it's come to this?

Real Men Wear Green
02-10-2014, 06:34 PM
I almost want to see Indy get Rondo just because I would love to see him lead a team past the Heat and that's not happening in Boston any time soon. He may end up up spending two or three prime years where he could compete for the title of "best pg in the league" missing the playoffs. But I don't want them to deal him without getting a great package in return and Pierce went through a similar stretch with Ainge's plans working out well in the end.

KyrieTheFuture
02-10-2014, 06:39 PM
I almost want to see Indy get Rondo just because I would love to see him lead a team past the Heat and that's not happening in Boston any time soon. He may end up up spending two or three prime years where he could compete for the title of "best pg in the league" missing the playoffs. But I don't want them to deal him without getting a great package in return and Pierce went through a similar stretch with Ainge's plans working out well in the end.
There's no way to do this unless Boston does it as a favor to Indiana for some reason. Hopefully a better reason than spiting the heat.

Black and White
02-10-2014, 06:40 PM
There's no way to do this unless Boston does it as a favor to Indiana for some reason. Hopefully a better reason than spiting the heat.

There was some talk about the relationship between Ainge and Bird having something to do with it, that deal would have to return Grangers expiring contract and picks at least.

TylerOO
02-17-2014, 05:57 PM
Lakers-Nets talking Jordan Hill. Heat should scoop him

smoovegittar
02-17-2014, 05:59 PM
For
How about Melo, Chandler, Hardaway jr. Amare, J.R. Smith and Shumpert for Rodney Allen Rippy?

Make sense? :banana:

longtime lurker
02-17-2014, 07:22 PM
I would think these deals will get done:

Evan Turner moved

Pau to Phx (or maybe another team that offers a better pick)

Jeff Green for expirer/picks

Please, please, please let this happen!

Who do you think Green could get traded for?

GOBB
02-17-2014, 08:18 PM
Charlotte sends Kemba Walker and their first rd pick in 2014 unprotected to Boston for Rondo. Charlotte can afford to give up a draft pick given they have the Blazers. They can either draft talent, or use those pick to swing for another trade. Ainge is reported to want 2 unprotected first rd picks, Walker/first is just that. Getting Rondo would make Charlotte finally worth watching and discussing.

Edit: Bulls own their pick smh Never mind unless Boston would want the rights to Detroit first rd pick owed to Charlotte which I doubt since its protected.

Duderonomy
02-18-2014, 03:38 PM
Jordan Hill can't replace Lopez but it never hurts to have another big body. Jack would be an upgrade over Terry (who isn't these days :oldlol: )and Cleveland need veteran leadership so I could see that happen.

Mr Exlax
02-18-2014, 03:42 PM
I've heard the the Rockets are trying to make a run at Rondo. Not sure who all we have to give up though.

AnaheimLakers24
02-18-2014, 03:54 PM
rondo for granger and hill needs to happen

KyrieTheFuture
02-18-2014, 04:18 PM
Luol Deng for Asik

Levity
02-18-2014, 04:19 PM
rondo for granger and hill needs to happen

Sounds like a fair deal for the celts.......

kidd2dwill
02-18-2014, 04:44 PM
Nets and Kings are talking thornton for terry and evans

Miles and Miles
02-18-2014, 05:10 PM
Nets and Kings are talking thornton for terry and evans

Thorton for a bag of popcorn would be great. If we actually get players that would be a bonus.

kidd2dwill
02-18-2014, 05:33 PM
Thorton for a bag of popcorn would be great. If we actually get players that would be a bonus.
Terry is not even a player anymore and evans sucks so it seems like a good deal.

Duderonomy
02-20-2014, 06:44 PM
Granger for Turner didn't see that one coming. Pacers are the deepest team in the east. I'm happy with getting Thornton but a pretty lackluster deadline day overall. At least we didn't trade KG for Josh Smith :lol