PDA

View Full Version : What games will you be getting in 2014?

Shade8780
02-09-2014, 03:18 PM
Games I'll definitely be getting are:

Infamous: Second Son
Watch Dogs
UFC 2014
Madden 15
Destiny
NBA 2K15
FIFA 15.

If The Division ends up releasing in 2014, I'll probably get that around Christmas. I'm not sure about The Order: 1886 yet. Not enough information out yet, really.

nightprowler10
02-09-2014, 03:41 PM
Don Bradman Cricket '14
Watchdogs
Whichever Assassin's Creed they come out with next

That's pretty all I'll probably have time for.

Qwyjibo
02-09-2014, 03:57 PM
The Witcher 3
Dark Souls 2 (pre-ordered since last summer)
Transistor

These are the only sure things for now. Everything else will come down to reviews and prices. Games like Super Smash Bros. 3DS, EA's UFC game, Thief, the South Park game and others.

Shade8780
02-09-2014, 04:02 PM
Don Bradman Cricket '14
Watchdogs

AC is another game I'd like.

Brujesino
02-09-2014, 04:35 PM
South Park The Stick of Truth

outbreak
02-09-2014, 05:00 PM
Don Bradman Cricket '14
Watchdogs

I really hope don bradmans is done well and gets released soon. A cricket game with myplayer could have me hooked for so long, every year international cricket captain comes out I play the shit out of it, my current save in icc14 is into something like year 2050 now only playing tests.

I'll be getting:

don bradmans cricket
thief
titanfall
destiny
elder scrolls online
world of warcraft: warlords of draenor
the evil within
the new alien game which I can't remember the full name of
the new witcher
the new dragon age
dying light

Rose
02-09-2014, 05:53 PM
Wii U
Mario Kart 8
Smash Bros
DK: tropical freeze

PS4
New AC
InFamous Second Son
Destiny
Watch Dogs
Rime

If the conditions are right
If it comes out this year: The Division
Tomb Raider: DE, when the price drops to like 30-40.
Drive Club, but whether or not I pay for the full game depends, I'm also interested in the Crew

nightprowler10
02-09-2014, 06:04 PM
I really hope don bradmans is done well and gets released soon. A cricket game with myplayer could have me hooked for so long, every year international cricket captain comes out I play the shit out of it, my current save in icc14 is into something like year 2050 now only playing tests.

The CEO of the developer company Big Ant posts on another forum like 24/7. He said it will be no later than a March release for the consoles to coincide with the T20 WC. Have you tried out the Cricket Academy thing they have for download? It's just the nets with The Don batting. It looks and feels really good. You can also make your player now and upload to their servers. People used this thing and uploaded all of the current and past rosters they could think of.

One of the guys on planetcricket broke down the game file to see what's involved, and it looks huuuuge. Should be the best cricket game ever.

outbreak
02-09-2014, 06:25 PM
The CEO of the developer company Big Ant posts on another forum like 24/7. He said it will be no later than a March release for the consoles to coincide with the T20 WC. Have you tried out the Cricket Academy thing they have for download? It's just the nets with The Don batting. It looks and feels really good. You can also make your player now and upload to their servers. People used this thing and uploaded all of the current and past rosters they could think of.

One of the guys on planetcricket broke down the game file to see what's involved, and it looks huuuuge. Should be the best cricket game ever.

awesome I'll have to get that academy, I heard about it but thought it wasn't the actual game play for some reason. Is it still for ps3 and xbox 360 and not next gen?

nightprowler10
02-09-2014, 06:28 PM
awesome I'll have to get that academy, I heard about it but thought it wasn't the actual game play for some reason. Is it still for ps3 and xbox 360 and not next gen?
Well it's just batting, so you were half right.

The plan is current gen in March, PC in May, and next gen later this year (not sure when but it's supposed to be coming).

outbreak
02-09-2014, 06:36 PM
Well it's just batting, so you were half right.

The plan is current gen in March, PC in May, and next gen later this year (not sure when but it's supposed to be coming).

thanks, now I'll have the decision of wether I pick it up in march and then again later for next gen

nightprowler10
02-09-2014, 07:11 PM
Haha, if it were me I wouldn't wait simply because you never know with a title like this if next gen will actually happen even though they say it will. Or you could wait to see reviews and decide then.

outbreak
02-09-2014, 07:23 PM
Haha, if it were me I wouldn't wait simply because you never know with a title like this if next gen will actually happen even though they say it will. Or you could wait to see reviews and decide then.

true, i was pumped for this game during the ashes so I doubt I'd be able to hold off when it's released if the reviews are good.

GASOL IS GOAT
02-10-2014, 01:36 AM
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD

Undisputed
02-10-2014, 08:00 AM
Infamous: Second Son, Watch Dogs, Guilty Gear XRD, Deep Down, and Destiny. With those games, I will be kept busy this year.

Spaulding
02-11-2014, 03:19 PM
Diablo 3 expansion
Dark Souls 2
Dragon Age 3
The Witcher 3
Elder Scrolls Online (buying a PS4 just for this)
NBA2k15

outbreak
02-11-2014, 05:20 PM
Diablo 3 expansion
Dark Souls 2
Dragon Age 3
The Witcher 3
NBA2k15

There's still an NDA in place I think, but the beta was far from encouraging.

Spaulding
02-11-2014, 07:44 PM
There's still an NDA in place I think, but the beta was far from encouraging.

Been playing elder scrolls for over ten years. I did the play the beta also. Wasn't too impressed but nowadays I enjoy playing on console more and I know I'll put in over 50 hours into ESO online so I'll get a PS4 which I'll need for later games in the year.

outbreak
02-11-2014, 09:03 PM
Been playing elder scrolls for over ten years. I did the play the beta also. Wasn't too impressed but nowadays I enjoy playing on console more and I know I'll put in over 50 hours into ESO online so I'll get a PS4 which I'll need for later games in the year.

If your getting the ps4 for other games too no problem, more meant if your buying a ps4 just for eso you could just play it online. I will still probably be buying it myself but I don't have the highest hopes for it long term.

glidedrxlr22
02-14-2014, 12:08 PM
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
Witcher 3
Destiny
Dark Souls 2
Dragon Age 3
Dying Light

Some older games I plan to get:
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
Resident Evil: Revelations
Dragon's Crown
Gears of War Judgment

LJJ
02-14-2014, 02:41 PM
Keeping my eye on Alien Isolation, Watch Dogs, The Witcher 3, The Evil Within, Dragon Age, Rime, Daylight and Destiny.

Undisputed
02-18-2014, 12:13 AM
Just heard of a game that has bounced up to my second most anticipated game of the year. Bound By Flame, a PS3/PS4 exclusive action RPG. Been looking for something in the mold of Fable and Kingdoms of Amalur, and Bound By Flame is exactly that by the looks of it.

Here's a reveal trailer for it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtB70ZGnGao

LJJ
02-18-2014, 05:16 AM
Just heard of a game that has bounced up to my second most anticipated game of the year. Bound By Flame, a PS3/PS4 exclusive action RPG. Been looking for something in the mold of Fable and Kingdoms of Amalur, and Bound By Flame is exactly that by the looks of it.

Here's a reveal trailer for it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtB70ZGnGao

Their previous games were shitty.

GASOL IS GOAT
02-18-2014, 08:37 AM
Metal Gear Solid V
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD

Don't see many good games coming out.

JohnFreeman
02-18-2014, 09:58 AM
None.
As soon as I turned 18, games lost all appeal to me. Only ones I play on occasion are NBA 2k

rhythmic
02-18-2014, 01:12 PM
Unless Uncharted 4 somehow comes before Madden 2015.
If U4 isn't out this year, I'm only getting Madden & FIFA. Not even getting NBA 2K15 unless I see some real improvements.

I haven't gotten Madden or FIFA in a few years, and I'm perfectly fine with playing NBA 2K13 on PS3 a little longer.

Nothing really excites me about the new titles. Watch Dogs looks okay, but doubt I'll buy PS4 just for it. Division looks spectacular, but I doubt its coming out this year. Destiny looks good but not my type of game...what else is there? Infamous? Never been the biggest fan...

So yeah U4 or Madden & FIFA. :sleeping

Nevaeh
02-18-2014, 01:38 PM
Diablo 3 expansion
Dark Souls 2
Dragon Age 3
The Witcher 3
NBA2k15

I'm really hoping they clean up the player models and add more animations for this one. If the jump is similar to the one from 2k11 to 2k13 last gen, I'll be happy.

As it stands, I'm still content with the "360" generation for now. With that, may get Lightning Returns after a price drop, Ninja Gaiden Razor's Edge (love my B-Movie macho games) and whatever good games hit the bargain bins to clear inventory later in the year.

DukeDelonte13
02-18-2014, 01:56 PM
None.
As soon as I turned 18, games lost all appeal to me. Only ones I play on occasion are NBA 2k

i stopped playing when i went to college and started up again after I graduated. (didn't have a tv or console) Now i usually game on something on a saturday and play it through for a couple of months. Gaming isn't like it was when I was a 6th grader but it's still fun.

2014 i'm gonna for sure get smash bros, mario kart, and donkey kong tropical freeze.

i'd like to get last of us and diablo 3 if the prices get cheap enough.

macmac
02-18-2014, 07:26 PM
South Park Stick of Truth
Infamous second sonl
Dragon Age
Witcher 3
Pillars of Eternity
Watch Dogs
FFx Hd for vita
Nba 2k15

So many amazing RPGs this year can't wait

Undisputed
02-22-2014, 01:29 AM
Their previous games were shitty.
You never know. This game looks awesome, but could be shit.