PDA

View Full Version : Is James Harden the most overrated/softest player today?

Pages : [1] 2

Black and White
02-09-2014, 06:30 PM
Because Kevin Love with Bynum/Gasol wouldnt make the playoffs in 2012 right... and Harden wouldnt be able to get a better record than 7th seed with refs if having Howard/Gasol/Nash :hammerhead:

^^^^ That comment sparked me to make this, how good is Harden really? Or is he just a product of a softer league?

moe94
02-09-2014, 06:33 PM
This thread was absolutely needed. Let's just shit on him forever because that never happens.

Black and White
02-09-2014, 06:35 PM
This thread was absolutely needed. Let's just shit on him forever because that never happens.

Genuine question because he keeps getting brought up in arguements with people in other eras.

navy
02-09-2014, 06:35 PM
How can someone be overrated if they get nothing but hate?

Milbuck
02-09-2014, 06:36 PM
Come on guys, let's stop with all the Harden hate. He's a good guy, and deserves a lot of respect for what he's done in the NBA.

Seriously though, **** that fat dirty bearded piece of shit no defense playing Lin hating pseudo-superstar. Someone get the owner of the Beijing Ducks on the phone and get a trade happening.

Smook A.
02-09-2014, 06:36 PM
C'mon bro didn't you make a thread about this 1 month ago?

Black and White
02-09-2014, 06:37 PM
C'mon bro didn't you make a thread about this 1 month ago?

Its a different question, I'm talking about why he is considered so good, his game, or is it because he is playing in a soft era.

TheMarkMadsen
02-09-2014, 06:38 PM

no but we do need 20 Kobe hate threads on the first page.

way to be consistent

Akrazotile
He's a volume scorer. They are, by definition, overrated.

Some night he lights it up. But then when he doesn't play, the team seems equally capable of succeeding by just moving the ball.

I mean how much more can be said on this topic. Guys who need to take a lot of shots to score points and provide little above average value in any other facet of the game are EXTREMELY overrated by the large segment of dumb fans.

Harden, Melo, Kobe, Arenas, Iverson, Gay, etc. etc.

I mean... How much more is there to say about this stuff. People either get it or they don't. There are ALWAYS gonna be people who are consumed with the flash of being a leading scorer and aren't smart enough to realize what it's actual value is. It is what it is.

My problem with Harden is that he has lethargic body language and doesn't play defense. Nobody individual wins or loses games on his own, but to me his personality just doesn't really say 'winner'. I have a hard time seeing him match the intensity of his opponents in a conference finals or a finals as a leader of a team. I know he played well in a WCF in a sixth man role, but I honestly don't see him being able to do that consistently in big series' as a starter.

Locked_Up_Tonight
Getting to the line is a great skill. And players need that skill. But the truly good players don't expect the calls and instead expect to make their shots.

That is what is missing from Harden's game (IMO). He has a wide open lane to the rim and instead of trying to take it in and make the layup, he would rather try to get domeone to hit him and get to the line. There is a difference between going to the hoop and trying to make the layup and someone fouls you in the process and not even looking to shoot, but instead trying to force the ref to call a foul.

Warfan
02-09-2014, 06:39 PM
Maybe, but the guy gets shit on too much, whats the point of continually bashing him, he's still on of the best players in the league and is good at getting to the rim and finishing. He may be the best 2 guard in the league aswell, even though it lacks talent.

moe94
02-09-2014, 06:39 PM
no but we do need 20 Kobe hate threads on the first page.

way to be consistent

TROLLS

Kobe is a top 10 player of all time.

Stop getting rustled.

Black and White
02-09-2014, 06:40 PM
TROLLS

Kobe is a top 10 player of all time.

Stop getting rustled.

Just have to know how to filter out the crappy posts and move on I guess.

Im so nba'd out
02-09-2014, 06:42 PM
rockets wouldn't of sniffed the playoffs last year without him.He is the best sg in the game because no other sg will step up.Im not counting kobe because idk how good he is anymore

AnaheimLakers24
02-09-2014, 06:43 PM
Come on guys, let's stop with all the Harden hate. He's a good guy, and deserves a lot of respect for what he's done in the NBA.

Seriously though, **** that fat dirty bearded piece of shit no defense playing Lin hating pseudo-superstar. Someone get the owner of the Beijing Ducks on the phone and get a trade happening.
whats he done besides spreading flopping like aids

Black and White
02-09-2014, 06:44 PM
Maybe, but the guy gets shit on too much, whats the point of continually bashing him, he's still on of the best players in the league and is good at getting to the rim and finishing. He may be the best 2 guard in the league aswell, even though it lacks talent.

This is the question I am asking, is he considered this good because the 2 guard position is weak in todays league? Would he be a top 5 sg in the late 90's- early 00's?

ImKobe
02-09-2014, 06:45 PM
Shouldn't have made the thread. Harden isn't overrated, imo. I've barely heard his name this season. Don't let that idiot troll get to you.

r0drig0lac
02-09-2014, 06:46 PM
yes, no question

Smook A.
02-09-2014, 06:46 PM

Holy fuq

Black and White
02-09-2014, 06:47 PM
Shouldn't have made the thread. Harden isn't overrated, imo. I've barely heard his name this season. Don't let that idiot troll get to you.

Early this season his name was brought up a lot as a top sg comparable to Wade blah blah blah.

Also said he is a top 5 player today, better than Melo etc

Smook A.
02-09-2014, 06:47 PM
This is the question I am asking, is he considered this good because the 2 guard position is weak in todays league? Would he be a top 5 sg in the late 90's- early 00's?
He'd probably be a top 10 sg in those years with the stats he has

Milbuck
02-09-2014, 06:48 PM
MJ
Kobe
Wade
Iverson
T-Mac
Vince
Reggie
Ray

Nope.

Im so nba'd out
02-09-2014, 06:53 PM
he is the best sg cause the era is historically weak.Thats not his fault tho and he is hands down the best sg right now

Black and White
02-09-2014, 06:55 PM
MJ
Kobe
Wade
Iverson
T-Mac
Vince
Reggie
Ray

Nope.

There are probably a few other good players you can add to that list too, Manu?

Milbuck
02-09-2014, 06:56 PM
There are probably a few other good players you can add to that list too, Manu?
Definitely should've listed him.

ImKobe
02-09-2014, 06:58 PM
he is the best sg cause the era is historically weak.Thats not his fault tho and he is hands down the best sg right now

Wade averages 4 less ppg on 10% higher shooting :confusedshrug:

Smook A.
02-09-2014, 06:59 PM
Wade averages 4 less ppg on 10% higher shooting :confusedshrug:
5 ppg. Almost 6

Milbuck
02-09-2014, 07:06 PM
5 ppg. Almost 6
With infinitely better defense.

The saddest part is that Wade's knees are pretty much done for, and there are rumors of him considering retirement in the next couple seasons.

ImKobe
02-09-2014, 07:06 PM
5 ppg. Almost 6

I thought it was 4, but it's exactly 5, not almost 6 :oldlol:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
02-09-2014, 07:07 PM
Hes a well above average player but he gets mad overrated. Top 25 player tho

moe94
02-09-2014, 07:08 PM
Hes a well above average player but he gets mad overrated. Top 25 player tho

Literally no argument to have him outside top 15. :biggums:

BoutPractice
02-09-2014, 07:09 PM
Underrated at this point. I only ever hear bad things about him.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
02-09-2014, 07:11 PM
KD
CP3
George
Lebron
LMA
Dirk
Melo
Davis
Cousins
Curry
Iggy
Fright
Wade
Parker
Dragic
Lillard
Wall
Westbrook
Griffin
Hibbert
Bosh
Noah
Duncan

that 23 players:biggums:

KungFuJoe
02-09-2014, 07:12 PM
He's just a one dimensional scorer. He's Rudy Gay with better efficiency and worse defense.

If his shot isn't falling, he's useless on the court. A liability. Good thing for him that he rarely has a completely off night. But, unlike the true greats who can impact the game in other ways, there's nothing for him to fall back on.

He is a decent playmaker/passer though.

KungFuJoe
02-09-2014, 07:12 PM
Underrated at this point. I only ever hear bad things about him.

There's a reason for this.

Milbuck
02-09-2014, 07:14 PM
Come on dude. If you value defense, there's absolutely an argument for that. A very strong one at that too.

Smook A.
02-09-2014, 07:18 PM
KD
CP3
George
Lebron
LMA
Dirk
Melo
Davis
Cousins
Curry
Iggy
Fright
Wade
Parker
Dragic
Lillard
Wall
Westbrook
Griffin
Hibbert
Bosh
Noah
Duncan

that 23 players:biggums:
Lol at you putting iggy.
Harden is a pretty good all around player. The problem is, he chooses when he wants to play defense. I think Harden is top 15.

Btw you should put Howard in that list. I think 19/12/2 is top 25 worthy

KungFuJoe
02-09-2014, 07:19 PM
You know what's overrated....guys that do nothing but score and don't play a lick of defense.

Rockets played the Bucks last night. It was closer than it should have been. Harden had 22 but his man scored on him all night long. Didn't matter who it was. Knight ended up with 23 on 10-20 shooting and Wolters (who?) had a career high with 19.

People are all like "Harden scores and points win games". They don't even take into account the fact that his man is getting EASY looks...I'm talking wide open jumpers and layups...and that's one of the main reasons why Houston can't seem to put opponents away.

Smook A.
02-09-2014, 07:22 PM
You know what's overrated....guys that do nothing but score and don't play a lick of defense.

Rockets played the Bucks last night. It was closer than it should have been. Harden had 22 but his man scored on him all night long. Didn't matter who it was. Knight ended up with 23 on 10-20 shooting and Wolters (who?) had a career high with 19.

People are all like "Harden scores and points win games". They don't even take into account the fact that his man is getting EASY looks...I'm talking wide open jumpers and layups...and that's one of the main reasons why Houston can't seem to put opponents away.
I barely watched the game but lin and beverley were guarding wolters and knight

MVBallin2K
02-09-2014, 07:25 PM
My favorite James Harden moment isn't even on the court. Harden Soul is absolutely his peak no matter what he may do as a player.

In all seriousness, I don't really like the guy's game but who knows. It might be a Matt Barnes like situation where you dislike the guy if he's not on your team but find him great if he is on your team. Can he be overrated at times? Sure but that's ISH. Someone has an amazing game or two and there's 20 topics on it.

secund2nun
02-09-2014, 07:28 PM
Harden is overrated. He is not as overrated as Kobe, Rose, Melo, and Irving though. Harden is Paul George level overrated. Harrison Barnes is really overrated for some reason as well.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
02-09-2014, 07:29 PM
Lol at you putting iggy.
Harden is a pretty good all around player. The problem is, he chooses when he wants to play defense. I think Harden is top 15.

Btw you should put Howard in that list. I think 19/12/2 is top 25 worthy
Iggy is DPOY worthy plus he can run the floor and make plays for everyone. He also shooting good from 3:applause:
I put Howard there:lol He Fright:lol :lol

Black and White
02-09-2014, 07:33 PM
Harden is overrated. He is not as overrated as Kobe, Rose, Melo, and Irving though. Harden is Paul George level overrated. Harrison Barnes is really overrated for some reason as well.

:coleman: James Harden isn't half the player Paul George is

Smook A.
02-09-2014, 07:36 PM
Iggy is DPOY worthy plus he can run the floor and make plays for everyone. He also shooting good from 3:applause:
I put Howard there:lol He Fright:lol :lol
He's averaging 8/4/4 with good defense. That's not a top 25 player, imho. My homie, Parsons is having a 17/5/3 season with decent defense. Luol Deng is even having a better season than iggy.

Anyways, I still think Harden is top 15. With defense he's top 7-8

Legends66NBA7
02-09-2014, 07:36 PM
After the playoffs, then we'll talk if this is true or not.

YouGotServed
02-09-2014, 07:37 PM
Currently "5th" seed (only because LA is division leader, meaning if the playoffs were to start today Houston has HCA). 2 games behind 3rd place, 3 games behind 2nd.

You haters stay mad though. :applause:

No matter what you say or how you spin it bottom line is Houston is winning. We're an elite team, title contenders.

Hate all you want, nothing is going to change. We're here to stay. Better get used to it I guess?

:confusedshrug:

Mr Exlax
I considered him a top 10 player at the end of last season. He was in line to become the best SG in the NBA. NOBODY expected him to be this bad on defense. When he feels like it, he's a decent defender. Can't say he's soft, because he's leading the league in and 1s I think. He sells contact and you people call it flopping. He flops at times of course, but when he's driving the defenders are fouling him more times than they aren't.. I can't say he's overrated because I see the times he decides to play defense and be a playmaker.

Smook A.
:coleman: James Harden isn't half the player Paul George is
He's not saying that they are player-wise.

Only thing George is better at than Harden is his defense. Harden's offense and playmaking is better

Black and White
02-09-2014, 07:38 PM
Currently "5th" seed (only because LA is division leader, meaning if the playoffs were to start today Houston has HCA). 2 games behind 3rd place, 3 games behind 2nd.

You haters stay mad though. :applause:

No matter what you say or how you spin it bottom line is Houston is winning. We're an elite team, title contenders.

Hate all you want, nothing is going to change. We're here to stay. Better get used to it I guess?

This has nothing to do with the team, its about Harden

Smook A.
02-09-2014, 07:39 PM
I considered him a top 10 player at the end of last season. He was in line to become the best SG in the NBA. NOBODY expected him to be this bad on defense. When he feels like it, he's a decent defender. Can't say he's soft, because he's leading the league in and 1s I think. He sells contact and you people call it flopping. He flops at times of course, but when he's driving the defenders are fouling him more times than they aren't.. I can't say he's overrated because I see the times he decides to play defense and be a playmaker.
good post :applause:

Black and White
02-09-2014, 07:40 PM

Only thing George is better at than Harden is his defense. Harden's offense and playmaking is better

Harden is more consistent on offense, but George can go off as well, George also has the size advantage plus he is a very good finisher around the rim, I would like to see Harden try finish more rather than looks for fouls

Smook A.
02-09-2014, 07:42 PM
James Harden is a top 15 NBA player. He plays good offense and he's a pretty good playmaker. He needs to work on defense to be considered a top 7 player. He's 24 and I think from here on out he's only going to get better.
I think in the future his defense will improve

/Thread

Warfan
02-09-2014, 07:44 PM
Now that i think about kyrie may be the most overrated player

Harden is more consistent on offense, but George can go off as well, George also has the size advantage plus he is a very good finisher around the rim, I would like to see Harden try finish more rather than looks for fouls

Sometimes its seems like he is just looking for the call, but apparently he's leading the league in and 1s so thats pretty impressive

ABfor3
02-09-2014, 07:44 PM
It's always the same posters who bash on Harden the most Black and White, and Milbuck. Y'all stay mad , it's James Harden he's not half the player Geroge is? the only thing George does better is dunk and defend better..Harden does everything on the offensive side better. Plus he's a playmaker, he passes the ball better than any 2 guard in the league not named Manu. Harden does have games where he plays defense and when he does he is a top10 player..when he's not playin D he's top15 no further. Answer for your question, he's not overrated he's barely brought up, most the attention goes to Dwight or how you homos think Parsons is hot. Harden is the afterthought all of a sudden

PyrrhusX
02-09-2014, 07:45 PM

George has the intangibles, like not getting shook up against the Heat in the playoffs.

Black and White
02-09-2014, 07:46 PM
James Harden is a top 15 NBA player. He plays good offense and he's a pretty good playmaker. He needs to work on defense to be considered a top 7 player. He's 24 and I think from here on out he's only going to get better.

/Thread

I would have him sitting around #15 or just outside maybe

Durant
LeBron
George
Davis
LMA
Love
Melo
CP3
Griffin
Cousins
Howard
Lillard
Curry
Dirk

thats 14 players right there,

then there is Duncan, Dragic, Hibbert etc

Smook A.
02-09-2014, 07:49 PM
George has the intangibles, like not getting shook up against the Heat in the playoffs.
Don't act like good players have stunk atleast once in the playoffs. Hakeem Olajuwon lost against the sonics and jazz many times in the playoffs. He ended up with 2 championships. MJ lost to the pistons a couple times and won 6 chips later on.

Harden is only 24. He's still pretty much learning
The series before the Thunder faced the Heat, they faced the Spurs. He was the 2nd biggest reason they beat them. He was extremely clutch in that series. Without Harden, the Thunder couldn't have made the finals

navy
02-09-2014, 07:50 PM
Where was he in Game 7 doe?

YouGotServed
02-09-2014, 07:51 PM
This has nothing to do with the team, its about Harden

Harden led his team to the playoffs last year. Something guys like Montana Ellis never did. Something Rondo hasn't been able to do without the Big 3. How many wins did Wade lead his team to in the weaker Eastern conference when Shaq left? 44? 45?

Harden is the best offensive player of the 4th best team in the Western conference. Only 2 games behind the Blazers, who are 3rd.

His stats translate to Ws. He's proven. He's shown he can consistently win games for you. His game might not be aesthetically pleasing but it works.

So please youngin', tell me how is he overrated?

Same for Dwight. He's overrated, not that good. Yet his team is winning, elite. Something other guys like Kevin Love have never been able to do.

Harden and Howard are leading their team to the 6th best record in the NBA. Only 2 games behind the Spurs, who have the 3rd best record in the NBA.

:confusedshrug: They are winning. How are they overrated?

Legends66NBA7
02-09-2014, 07:51 PM

You're comparing a first option to a 6th man ?

Smook A.
02-09-2014, 07:53 PM
One guy just said Harden was a cancer to the Thunder. Lol without him, the Thunder wouldn't have made the finals. He was amazing against the Spurs and Mavs.

Black and White
02-09-2014, 07:54 PM
Harden led his team to the playoffs last year. Something guys like Montana Ellis never did. Something Rondo hasn't been able to do without the Big 3. How many wins did Wade lead his team to in the weaker Eastern conference when Shaq left? 44? 45?

Harden is the best offensive player of the 4th best team in the Western conference. Only 2 games behind the Blazers, who are 3rd.

His stats translate to Ws. He's proven. He's shown he can consistently win games for you. His game might not be aesthetically pleasing but it works.

So please youngin', tell me how is he overrated?

Same for Dwight. He's overrated, not that good. Yet his team is winning, elite. Something other guys like Kevin Love have never been able to do.

Harden and Howard are leading their team to the 6th best record in the NBA. Only 2 games behind the Spurs, who have the 3rd best record in the NBA.

:confusedshrug: They are winning. How are they overrated?

Did you not see what Rondo did with a broken down big 3 against the Heat???? He is the best playoff PG in the league, thats a fact. Get your story straight.

Smook A.
02-09-2014, 07:56 PM
Did you not see what Rondo did with a broken down big 3 against the Heat???? He is the best playoff PG in the league, thats a fact. Get your story straight.
Don't just focus on that part, look at his full post. He has a point

Black and White
02-09-2014, 07:57 PM
Don't just focus on that part, look at his full post. He has a point

If winning is all that matters then that makes Paul George the best SG/SF in the league right? and Hibbert is the best C in the league????? See how that works?

Smook A.
02-09-2014, 07:58 PM
If winning is all that matters then that makes Paul George the best SG in the league right? and Hibbert is the best C in the league????? See how that works?
Ok but look at the cast the Pacers have compared to the 2012-13 rockets

Black and White
02-09-2014, 08:01 PM
Ok but look at the cast the Pacers have compared to the 2012-13 rockets

They have a better cast yes, but its actually quite comparable, Parsons, Lin, Beveley and Asik (when healthy) arent that much worse than Stephenson, West, Hill and Granger. Production wise Stephenson and Parsons are comparable, with an edge to Parsons. The bigs is where the Pacers have the advantage.

SmackOrH.A.K
02-09-2014, 08:07 PM
he is the best sg in the nba because this is a weak era of sg. if he played 10 years ago he'd still be in the paul pierce & vince carter tier behind kobe, ai, and t-mac.

his passing and playmaking is underrated. he is not just a volume scorer

KungFuJoe
02-09-2014, 08:08 PM
I barely watched the game but lin and beverley were guarding wolters and knight

Umm, if you barely watched the game why even comment?

ABfor3
02-09-2014, 08:10 PM
They have a better cast yes, but its actually quite comparable, Parsons, Lin, Beveley and Asik (when healthy) arent that much worse than Stephenson, West, Hill and Granger. Production wise Stephenson and Parsons are comparable, with an edge to Parsons. The bigs is where the Pacers have the advantage.
Big men win you championships
Like Kobe couldn't win without Shaq and Gasol
Wade couldn't win without Shaq, and LeBron n bosh
Ray Allen and Paul pierce couldn't win without KG
Manu and TP wouldn't have own without TD
Dirk won by being the heart n soul of that mavs team along with Tyson Chandlers defense.
It's a big men's league
So saying that they have an advantage with their bigs is really huge deal

SmackOrH.A.K
02-09-2014, 08:10 PM
harden would also be better if the rockets had better coaching

mchale and the rockets dont really have set plays, and this really hurts the rockets in late game situations. too many forced harden iso's because of this.

i wish we had this roster when we had rich adelman. or i wish we could have george karl. mchale isn't really an x and o's guy

Black and White
02-09-2014, 08:13 PM
Big men win you championships
Like Kobe couldn't win without Shaq and Gasol
Wade couldn't win without Shaq, and LeBron n bosh
Ray Allen and Paul pierce couldn't win without KG
Manu and TP wouldn't have own without TD
Dirk won by being the heart n soul of that mavs team along with Tyson Chandlers defense.
It's a big men's league
So saying that they have an advantage with their bigs is really huge deal

Of course you need a competent big man to win, its a TEAM sport, thats how it goes, Harden has Dwight Howard who some of you consider the best big in the league, so what the problem there?

KungFuJoe
02-09-2014, 08:13 PM
Rockets are one of the most stacked teams in the league. When everyone is healthy, they are good from top to bottom.

Their main problem is coaching. I think a good coach could get Harden to buy into defense more. They're just not selling Harden on the concept that the team would be more successful, if he focused more on moving the ball and playing better D.

Seems his teammates like Harden and he likes them. I don't think he's doing what he does ON PURPOSE...I think he honestly believes that he better serves the team by saving energy for offense.

Im so nba'd out
02-09-2014, 08:14 PM
paul george is not a shooting guard he plays small forward stop it.If thats the case durant is the best shooting guard and lebron is the best point guard.Carmelo is the best powerfoward.I can keep going..........

Black and White
02-09-2014, 08:14 PM
harden would also be better if the rockets had better coaching

mchale and the rockets dont really have set plays, and this really hurts the rockets in late game situations. too many forced harden iso's because of this.

i wish we had this roster when we had rich adelman. or i wish we could have george karl. mchale isn't really an x and o's guy

I have said many times that Lionel Hollins is the man for the Rockets job

JohnMax
02-09-2014, 09:45 PM

WRONG!

The best playoff PG is Tony Parker. He has a finals MVP and has beaten elite PGs like Curry, CP3, Conley in the playoffs.

Rondo feasts on garbage Eastern playoff PGs like Chalmers. The same Chalmers who cannot guard Tony Parker or Russell Westbrook.

MichaelCorleone
02-09-2014, 09:46 PM
The best playoff PG is Tony Parker.
:oldlol: :facepalm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLWjQ7nZTkI&gl=SG&hl=en-GB

JohnFreeman
02-09-2014, 09:47 PM
I hate Harden. Shave your stupid beard and start playing some defense

Milbuck
02-09-2014, 09:49 PM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Joseph-Gordon-Levitt-Cheering-Clapping.gif

lpublic_enemyl
02-09-2014, 10:13 PM
rockets wouldn't of sniffed the playoffs last year without him.He is the best sg in the game because no other sg will step up.Im not counting kobe because idk how good he is anymore
umm how about a healthy dwyane wade:confusedshrug: harden got exposed in the playoffs, when the whistles aren't blowing he ain't doing much

YouGotServed
02-10-2014, 03:58 AM

Right, so now you think the Rockets' players are on par and aren't that much of a drop off compared to the Pacers. :oldlol: Aren't you the same guy who claims the Rockets are nothing more than a first round exit, 2nd round at best? Stop contradicting yourself. Are the Rockets on the same tier as the Pacers or are they overrated, a first round exit? Stick to one consistent argument. Don't change your argument only when it suits you.

I think the Pacers' big have an advantage only because of David West. Houston's starting PF is Terrence Jones and he is a sophomore. I don't want to make this a Pacers vs Houston front line match up because that's not the point of the thread.

If winning is all that matters then that makes Paul George the best SG/SF in the league right? and Hibbert is the best C in the league????? See how that works?

:rolleyes: Uh-huh, and Hill is the best point guard in the league and Stephenson is the best SG in the league. You completely missed my point. Try reading it again maybe this time you will get it?

I'll help you out. What has Rondo done without the Big 3? What has Love done so far in his career? What has Cousins done so far in his career? You have all of those players ahead of Harden and Howard. Yet, they are not winning. Houston is on pace for a 55 win season. Many predicted Houston to be a lottery team last season, because they doubted Harden could lead his team to a successful season especially in the Western Conference. He proved them wrong. Houston completely rebuild, they let everybody go except for Parsons. Harden made it work, Houston won 45 games and they made the playoffs. This year Houston has 3 new starters, yet they're only 2 games behind LaMarcus Aldridge and the Blazers. LMA for MVP! MVP! MVP!

Winning isn't everything and yet, I bet your ass if Harden and the Rockets had missed the playoffs last season and instead finished as one of the worst teams in the West, you'd be the first one here claiming Harden overrated precisely because he can't lead his team to the playoffs. You'd be the first one in line claiming Harden puts up empty stats. That's your narrative. You only bring up Ws when they fit your agenda. Don't believe me? Let me show you. Here (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=323129) in this thread you brought up how many Ws the Blazers had compared to Houston and Howard.

Who is the better big this year?

Stats:

LaMarcus Aldridge: 24.1/11.5/2.9 on 48% Team record: 31-10

Dwight Howard: 18.1/12.6/1.9 on 57% Team record: 28-15

:oldlol: You are asking who is better between the two players and you brought team records. But here in this thread when I decide to bring up team records you dismiss it and say something silly like "winning isn't everything". Flip flopping much? Stick to one consistent point otherwise it becomes a double standard. Winning isn't everything and yet the only reason you have LMA and Lillard ahead of Harden is because of Ws. If Portland were, lets say, 7th place in West you wouldn't be saying those two guys are better than Harden and Howard.

Anyway, the reason why I brought up Dwayne Wade is because I wanted to put things in perspective. Look at what Wade did with his team with no Shaq and no LeBron. His team won something like 43 games and bounced in the first round. Is 2009 Wade overrated? Is 2008 Wade overrated? I didn't think so. Harden in his first year did what prime Wade did, except Harden did it in a tougher Western Conference. Are we forgetting this is Harden's 2nd year as the man? He was a 6th man in OKC. 45 wins as the go-to guy for his team.

Ws come as a result of team effort but at what point do we hold these guys accountable? Why is it that Love can't win despite having a decent roster?

Houston won 44 games with Dalembert, Scola, Budinger, Martin and Lowry. Coach Adelman.

Houston won 45 games with Asik, Greg Smith?, sophomore Parsons, Harden and Lin. Coach McHale.

The Pacers core has been together for how many years now? 4? They won what like 49 games last year?

This is Houston's first year with Howard, they've also 2 new starters, and they're on pace for a 55 win season.

:confusedshrug: What the **** have guys like Love and Cousins done to be ranked ahead of Howard? Have they ever led their team to the playoffs? Harden has. Howard has.

Oh wait, winning isn't everything! Right, Ws are important only when they fit your narrative. LMA > Howard.

Look at their team's record, right?

:sleeping :sleeping

Harden has the stats and the Ws. What the **** else do you want him to do? Win 60 games? Do you want Harden to lead his team to a 60 win season?

Is it because of playoffs? He isn't proven in the playoffs? Love and Cousins have never even sniffed the playoffs. Lillard has never been in the playoffs. Aldridge has never been out of the first round. Chris Paul is arguably the best PG in the NBA and he's never been in the conference finals. In fact Paul has bounced in the 1st round 3 times already. Griffin has won 1 first round playoff series. Melo has lost in the 1st round 8 times in his career. Are you going to bring up playoffs performance only when it suits your agenda, too? Is that how this works?

Fun fact: Howard and Harden led Houston to their 3rd best record in franchise history for the first 50 games of the season. That's something Yao and Tracy McGrady never did.

So again, the stats are there, the Ws are there. How is Harden overrated?

well, i just think um...his style of play doesn't work in the...um playoffs. and ...ah....what else? oh yeah he flops a lot and stuff

:sleeping

Milbuck
02-10-2014, 03:59 AM
Right, so now you think the Rockets' players are on par and aren't that much of a drop off compared to the Pacers. :oldlol: Aren't you the same guy who claims the Rockets are nothing more than a first round exit, 2nd round at best? Stop contradicting yourself. Are the Rockets on the same tier as the Pacers or are they overrated, a first round exit? Stick to one consistent argument. Don't change your argument only when it suits you.

I think the Pacers' big have an advantage only because of David West. Houston's starting PF is Terrence Jones and he is a sophomore. I don't want to make this a Pacers vs Houston front line match up because that's not the point of the thread.

:rolleyes: Uh-huh, and Hill is the best point guard in the league and Stephenson is the best SG in the league. You completely missed my point. Try reading it again maybe this time you will get it?

I'll help you out. What has Rondo done without the Big 3? What has Love done so far in his career? What has Cousins done so far in his career? You have all of those players ahead of Harden and Howard. Yet, they are not winning. Houston is on pace for a 55 win season. Many predicted Houston to be a lottery team last season, because they doubted Harden could lead his team to a successful season especially in the Western Conference. He proved them wrong. Houston completely rebuild, they let everybody go except for Parsons. Harden made it work, Houston won 45 games and they made the playoffs. This year Houston has 3 new starters, yet they're only 2 games behind LaMarcus Aldridge and the Blazers. LMA for MVP! MVP! MVP!

Winning isn't everything and yet, I bet your ass if Harden and the Rockets had missed the playoffs last season and instead finished as one of the worst teams in the West, you'd be the first one here claiming Harden overrated precisely because he can't lead his team to the playoffs. You'd be the first one in line claiming Harden puts up empty stats. That's your narrative. You only bring up Ws when they fit your agenda. Don't believe me? Let me show you. Here (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=323129) in this thread you brought up how many Ws the Blazers had compared to Houston and Howard.

:oldlol: You are asking who is better between the two players and you brought team records. But here in this thread when I decide to bring up team records you dismiss it and say something silly like "winning isn't everything". Flip flopping much? Stick to one consistent point otherwise it becomes a double standard. Winning isn't everything and yet the only reason you have LMA and Lillard ahead of Harden is because of Ws. If Portland were, lets say, 7th place in West you wouldn't be saying those two guys are better than Harden and Howard.

Anyway, the reason why I brought up Dwayne Wade is because I wanted to put things in perspective. Look at what Wade did with his team with no Shaq and no LeBron. His team won something like 43 games and bounced in the first round. Is 2009 Wade overrated? Is 2008 Wade overrated? I didn't think so. Harden in his first year did what prime Wade did, except Harden did it in a tougher Western Conference. Are we forgetting this is Harden's 2nd year as the man? He was a 6th man in OKC. 45 wins as the go-to guy for his team.

Ws come as a result of team effort but at what point do we hold these guys accountable? Why is it that Love can't win despite having a decent roster?

Houston won 44 games with Dalembert, Scola, Budinger, Martin and Lowry. Coach Adelman.

Houston won 45 games with Asik, Greg Smith?, sophomore Parsons, Harden and Lin. Coach McHale.

The Pacers core has been together for how many years now? 4? They won what like 49 games last year?

This is Houston's first year with Howard, they've also 2 new starters, and they're on pace for a 55 win season.

:confusedshrug: What the **** have guys like Love and Cousins done to be ranked ahead of Howard? Have they ever led their team to the playoffs? Harden has. Howard has.

Oh wait, winning isn't everything! Right, Ws are important only when they fit your narrative. LMA > Howard.

Harden has the stats and the Ws. What the **** else do you want him to do? Win 60 games? Do you want Harden to lead his team to a 60 win season?

Is it because of playoffs? He isn't proven in the playoffs? Love and Cousins have never even sniffed the playoffs. Lillard has never been in the playoffs. Aldridge has never been out of the first round. Chris Paul is arguably the best PG in the NBA and he's never been in the conference finals. In fact Paul has bounced in the 1st round 3 times already. Griffin has won 1 first round playoff series. Melo has lost in the 1st round 8 times in his career. Are you going to bring up playoffs performance only when it suits your agenda, too? Is that how this works?

Fun fact: Howard and Harden led Houston to their 3rd best record in franchise history for the first 50 games of the season. That's something Yao and Tracy McGrady never did.

well, i just think um...his style of play doesn't work in the...um playoffs. and ...ah....what else? oh yeah he flops a lot and stuff

http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/didnt-read-lol-gif-15.gif

YouGotServed
02-10-2014, 04:01 AM
http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/didnt-read-lol-gif-15.gif

:lol

:cheers: I ain't even mad.

MiseryCityTexas
02-10-2014, 04:04 AM
i remember people were shitting on harden at the beginning of the season because he had a string of off nights. it's easy to play like crap when you're injured.

Euroleague
02-10-2014, 06:12 PM
He's the most manufactured by the refs.

Smook A.
02-10-2014, 06:36 PM
He's the most manufactured by the refs.
Go back to riding V-Span

KungFuJoe
02-10-2014, 06:36 PM
i remember people were shitting on harden at the beginning of the season because he had a string of off nights. it's easy to play like crap when you're injured.

He is playing better as of late...trusting his teammates more.

I'm more :facepalm at his lack of defense than his ball stopping ways.

His defense is the worst in the league. If I was an opposing coach, my gameplan would be to get the ball to whoever Harden was guarding. Automatic bucket.

Smook A.
02-10-2014, 06:37 PM
If he played defense, shaved his beard and stopped flopping would you like him then?

UK2K
02-10-2014, 06:38 PM
Dude avg 5 rebs and 5 asts.

If his 3pt % was on par with last year he'd average almost 27 ppg.

Hate all you want but Houston is the hot team right now, #3 in NBA.com power rankings.

He does what he needs to do to drop buckets and facilitate and because of that Houston is on a roll and will probably grab HCA in thr West, may even be a #1 seed in the east.

Hate on.

Black and White
02-10-2014, 06:43 PM
Dude avg 5 rebs and 5 asts.

If his 3pt % was on par with last year he'd average almost 27 ppg.

Hate all you want but Houston is the hot team right now, #3 in NBA.com power rankings.

He does what he needs to do to drop buckets and facilitate and because of that Houston is on a roll and will probably grab HCA in thr West, may even be a #1 seed in the east.

Hate on.

Timeout, no way the Rockets would finish above the Pacers, keep dreaming

Smook A.
02-10-2014, 06:46 PM
True dat but we'd be close to miami. Only team better than the Pacers are the Thunder

Black and White
02-10-2014, 06:47 PM
True dat but we'd be close to miami. Only team better than the Pacers are the Thunder

I could see the Rockets finishing second pretty comfortably.

Euroleague
02-10-2014, 07:50 PM
Go back to riding V-Span

:roll:

Spanoulis would average 40 a game in the NBA with the same treatment Harden gets from NBA refs.

Rockets fans are such clowns. Patrick Beverley as your starting point guard.........he was the THIRD STRING point guard of Olympiacos (that's Spanoulis' team).........

THIRD STRING point guard of Olympiacos --->

That's your starting point guard.

Rockets fan base is so freaking pathetic and delusional it's sickening.

Mr Exlax
02-10-2014, 07:58 PM
The thing about it, I bet my Rockets team butt rape any Euroleague team. What NBA team do you like? I'm sure we'd be able to butt rape them hoes too.

Milbuck
02-10-2014, 08:22 PM

Spanoulis would average 40 a game in the NBA with the same treatment Harden gets from NBA refs.

Rockets fans are such clowns. Patrick Beverley as your starting point guard.........he was the THIRD STRING point guard of Olympiacos (that's Spanoulis' team).........

Vombraspingulous Spinkertabulon wouldn't crack 3ppg if he was ever in the...wait a minute.

Euroleague
02-10-2014, 08:25 PM
The thing about it, I bet my Rockets team butt rape any Euroleague team. What NBA team do you like? I'm sure we'd be able to butt rape them hoes too.

Olympiacos would beat the Rockets 4-1 or 4-0 in a 7 game series. Like I said, most delusional NBA fan base and it's not even close.

Even Knicks and Lakers fans are more realistic.

Black and White
02-10-2014, 08:26 PM
Olympiacos would beat the Rockets 4-1 or 4-0 in a 7 game series. Like I said, most delusional NBA fan base and it's not even close.

The Rockets would wipe the floor with Valipunious Spooftombolo.

What are you smoking?

dr.hee
02-10-2014, 08:28 PM

Could the refs also help VSpan increasing his NBA 3pt percentage from the pathetic 17.2% he shot with Houston? Maybe by using a college 3pt line exclusively for the bald chubby T-Mac of Europe?

Milbuck
02-10-2014, 08:28 PM
I'd like to pose an alternate question to the rest of the forum if that's alright.

Which team in the NBA do you think Olympiacos has the best chance of scoring 35 points against? My pick would be the Kings, although I think it would be around a 3-4% chance.

Black and White
02-10-2014, 08:32 PM
I'd like to pose an alternate question to the rest of the forum if that's alright.

Which team in the NBA do you think Olympiacos has the best chance of scoring 35 points against? My pick would be the Kings, although I think it would be around a 3-4% chance.

I would say they have a 2% chance of getting that many on the Jazz

Smook A.
02-10-2014, 08:33 PM

Any NBA team can beat olympiacos. Stop being dumb

Euroleague
02-10-2014, 08:36 PM
Any NBA team can beat olympiacos. Stop being dumb

Most delusional fan base, not just in the NBA, but in all US team sports.

Smook A.
02-10-2014, 08:40 PM
Most delusional fan base, not just in the NBA, but in all US team sports.
You're honestly retarded if you think the Rockets have the most delusional fan base in all of sports

The most delusional fan base in the US has to be Dallas Cowboys fans
Most delusional NBA fan base are Laker fans

And btw, im not the only one who thinks any NBA team could beat olympiacos

Milbuck
02-10-2014, 08:45 PM
You're honestly retarded if you think the Rockets have the most delusional fan base in all of sports

The most delusional fan base in the US has to be Dallas Cowboys fans
Most delusional NBA fan base are Laker fans

And btw, im not the only one who thinks any NBA team could beat olympiacos
I agree with you, but going insult for insult with him isn't a good idea. He gets away with whatever the **** he wants to, everyone else can't.

UK2K
02-10-2014, 09:15 PM
I said may, first off. And I dont think its unreasonable to think had the rockets played 26 games against sub .500 opponents their record may be 4 games better?

The pacers are a product of the east. They suck against playoff teams. In fact the rockets have a better record then them vs playoff teams.

So yea, I think they may be in contention for a #1 seed in the east.

UK2K
02-10-2014, 09:19 PM
Pacers are 25-6 vs the east.

Rockets are 15-3 against the east. One of those losses coming in the first few days of the season and one to the pacers

So again, yes the rockets would compete for a #1 seed in the east.

Black and White
02-10-2014, 09:20 PM
I said may, first off. And I dont think its unreasonable to think had the rockets played 26 games against sub .500 opponents their record may be 4 games better?

The pacers are a product of the east. They suck against playoff teams. In fact the rockets have a better record then them vs playoff teams.

Your point is flawed though because the Pacers would still be in the East in this situation, the Rockets would probably be a 2-3 seed dependant on Miami

Milbuck
02-10-2014, 09:26 PM

vs Chicago
Bankers Life Fieldhouse, Indianapolis, IN
W 97-80

@ Atlanta
Philips Arena, Atlanta, GA
W 89-85

@ San Antonio
AT&T Center, San Antonio, TX
W 111-100

vs Miami
W 90-84

vs Houston
W 114-81

vs L.A. Clippers
W 106-92

vs Charlotte
W 99-94

vs Toronto
W 86-79

@ Golden State
ORACLE Arena, Oakland, CA
W 102-94

vs Portland
W 118-113

vs Washington
W 93-66

vs Charlotte
W 99-94

@ Atlanta
W 89-85

@ L.A. Clippers
Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA
W 105-100

The Pacers are a damn good team. They haven't been perfect, no team ever is. But they're the best in the East and probably the 2nd best in the league. Accept it and move on.

UK2K
02-10-2014, 09:27 PM
Your point is flawed though because the Pacers would still be in the East in this situation, the Rockets would probably be a 2-3 seed dependant on Miami
A #2 seed isnt contending for a #1 seed?

News to me.

UK2K
02-10-2014, 09:29 PM
vs Chicago
W 97-80

@ Atlanta
W 89-85

@ San Antonio
AT&T Center, San Antonio, TX
W 111-100

vs Miami
W 90-84

vs Houston
W 114-81

vs L.A. Clippers
W 106-92

vs Charlotte
W 99-94

vs Toronto
W 86-79

@ Golden State
ORACLE Arena, Oakland, CA
W 102-94

vs Portland
W 118-113

vs Washington
W 93-66

vs Charlotte
W 99-94

@ Atlanta
W 89-85

@ L.A. Clippers
Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA
W 105-100

The Pacers are a damn good team. They haven't been perfect, no team ever is. But they're the best in the East and probably the 2nd best in the league. Accept it and move on.

So they lost one game when Harden was on a gimp leg? Cool. The Magic also beat the Pacers.

Even if Indy won all three games against Houston that doesnt mean they cant contend for a better record.

In fact the Rocket have beaten the Spurs all three times they've met, but the Spurs have a better record. Your logic is flawed.

Black and White
02-10-2014, 09:31 PM
A #2 seed isnt contending for a #1 seed?

News to me.

Not when the #1 seed is a team like the Pacers

Milbuck
02-10-2014, 09:34 PM
So they lost one game when Harden was on a gimp leg? Cool. The Magic also beat the Pacers.

Even if Indy won all three games against Houston that doesnt mean they cant contend for a better record.
Indy has a 64% record against +.500 teams, Houston's record is 57%.

Yeah, the Magic beat the Rockets. But you conveniently leave out the fact that the Rockets have lost to the Lakers, Sixers, Jazz, Kings, and the Kings again.

Houston is a good team. But they're not on Indiana's level, and they absolutely would not be a serious candidate for the #1 seed in the East with Indy and Miami. You're not going to win this argument.

UK2K
02-10-2014, 09:43 PM
Indy has a 64% record against +.500 teams, Houston's record is 57%.

Yeah, the Magic beat the Rockets. But you conveniently leave out the fact that the Rockets have lost to the Lakers, Sixers, Jazz, Kings, and the Kings again.

Houston is a good team. But they're not on Indiana's level, and they absolutely would not be a serious candidate for the #1 seed in the East with Indy and Miami. You're not going to win this argument.

All I know is the Rockets are 13-4 since Dec 31. They were 21-13 before then. A new team (with 4 new starters, takes time to gel, and gel they have.

To blatantly dismiss the notion that the Rockets couldn't be 5 games better with Indy's schedule is ignorant.

Im not trying to win an argument, because no matter what I do it wont change your mind. Im just letting you know its not an absurd idea.

YouGotServed
02-10-2014, 09:44 PM

Still no reply? Thought you wanted to debate? :sleeping

Black and White
02-10-2014, 09:53 PM
Still no reply? Thought you wanted to debate? :sleeping

Ok that was a long post full of crap so I will just touch on a few things,

If LMA was not in the playoff hunt I would still consider him better than Howard because his NUMBERS are better, there is no question he is the better big and the reason they are doing so well is because HE has stepped his game up to a new level, him being better has nothing to do with team record.

Second the fact that you tried to compare Harden to 08-09 Wade is laughable, that version of Wade is in a different league to Harden, that is such a fail arguement, Wades team was a joke, his production was on another level, top trying to overrate him.

YouGotServed
02-10-2014, 09:57 PM

Can't dissect my post I see.

Black and White
02-10-2014, 09:59 PM

Can't dissect my post I see.

You compared Harden to 08-09 Wade :coleman:

YouGotServed
02-10-2014, 10:03 PM
I'm giving you an opportunity to debate with me. Go ahead.

Black and White
02-10-2014, 10:05 PM

I just did and you failed, 08-09 Wade > Harden, don't ever compare the two

YouGotServed
02-10-2014, 10:10 PM

This is why I clown you. Because you don't bring up good points. You're a nobody. I gave you a chance to debate and you backed off like a bitch.

Don't ever say I don't debate, because I did and you dismissed everything I said by saying it's crap.

Dissect my post point by point and show me everything that's wrong with it. Post a counter argument. That's what debating means.

JohnFreeman
02-10-2014, 10:12 PM
Houston plays the worst basketball you can watch.

Black and White
02-10-2014, 10:13 PM

This is why I clown you. Because you don't bring up good points. You're a nobody. I gave you a chance to debate and you backed off like a bitch.

Don't ever say I don't debate, because I did and you dismissed everything I said by saying it's crap.

Dissect my post point by point and show me everything that's wrong with it. Post a counter argument. That's what debating means.

I responded, it's way too long and boring to respond to the whole thing so I just took a few points and responded to them

Milbuck
02-10-2014, 10:18 PM
Your argument is not worth all the arrogance you spew.

If Westbrook wasn't hurt last year, Harden would've been sent home after 4 games. And we can act like he courageously carried his team into the playoffs, but his support really was not that poor. And his 39% shooting in the 1st round shows that he's not as good as you think.

And please don't even think about bringing up Dwyane Wade into this discussion. 2008-09 Wade is so far beyond Harden it's laughable to bring him up.

Here is Wade's supporting cast that year:

Joel Anthony
Marcus Banks
Michael Beasley
Mark Blount
Mario Chalmers
Daequan Cook
Yakhouba Diawara
Udonis Haslem
Luther Head
James Jones
Shaun Livingston
Jamaal Magloire
Shawn Marion
Jamario Moon
Jermaine O'Neal
Chris Quinn
Dorell Wright

Aside from Shawn Marion, who on that team is worth a damn? Haslem maybe?

Wade averaged 30/5/7/2/1 with a 30.4 PER.

Their supporting casts weren't comparable at all, really. Yet they had similar results.

YouGotServed
02-10-2014, 10:19 PM
"Way too long and boring"

Black and White
02-10-2014, 10:22 PM
"Way too long and boring"

Look I responded and you didn't even respond to my post. Here I will give it to you again:

If LMA was not in the playoff hunt I would still consider him better than Howard because his NUMBERS are better, there is no question he is the better big and the reason they are doing so well is because HE has stepped his game up to a new level, him being better has nothing to do with team record.

Second the fact that you tried to compare Harden to 08-09 Wade is laughable, that version of Wade is in a different league to Harden, that is such a fail arguement, Wades team was a joke, his production was on another level, stop trying to overrate him.

Smook A.
02-10-2014, 10:24 PM
Houston plays the worst basketball you can watch.
How? Explain Mr.Freeman

UK2K
02-10-2014, 10:26 PM
How? Explain Mr.Freeman
Cause a 5 game winning streak with wins against SA, Phx, and @Dallas is horrible horrible.

Mr Exlax
02-10-2014, 10:26 PM
Ok fellas. I'll end this. Kyrie Fuggin Irving is the most overrated player in the NBA.

YouGotServed
02-10-2014, 10:30 PM
Except I didn't bring up Harden in the playoffs. I said Wade bounced in the first round, just like Harden.

Atta boy, though. Good job good effort.

If you aren't going to debate then don't reply. +1 for the effort tho. That's much better than saying "too long and boring".

Talk about not having an argument. Yikes.

@BAW, I haven't responded to your post because you haven't responded to mine. Let me clue you in. Harden isn't nowhere close to being the player prime Wade was. You lack reading comprehension skills. Read my post again and show me everything that's wrong with it.

Happy? You even admitted my post is "too long" for your tiny little brain. If you are going to dismiss everything I type why do you still feel like debating this?

Address my post. You say is full crap. Show me.

Black and White
02-10-2014, 10:34 PM
Except I didn't bring up Harden in the playoffs. I said Wade bounced in the first round, just like Harden.

If you aren't going to debate then don't reply. +1 for the effort tho. That's much better than saying "too long and boring".

@BAW, I haven't responded to your post because you haven't responded to mine. Let me clue you in. Harden isn't nowhere close to being the player prime Wade was. You lack reading comprehension skills. Read my post again and show me everything that's wrong with it.

Happy? You even admitted my post is "too long" for your tiny little brain. If you are going to dismiss everything I type why do you still feel like debating this?

How is those two situations even comparable??? Harden had a much better supporting cast than Wade, Wade getting bounced out did not reflect on him in a negative way whatsoever, please try and explain how you came to that comparison?

Milbuck
02-10-2014, 10:35 PM

You didn't bring him up in the playoffs because you know it shits all over your argument. Accept it and move on. Harden was one injury away from getting his ass swept on home, with a big fat 39% FG and 10FTA per game on his series stat sheet. Oh and ZERO defense, but with Harden I think it goes without saying. You can make whatever overconfident argument you want to, but Harden really isn't that good.

The arrogant, "no one can challenge me" shtick doesn't suit you. Now you're the one who would rather dismiss everything than form a legitimate counter argument.

I'll give you another shot. Give me a credible argument as to why James Harden is/was not overrated last season.

YouGotServed
02-10-2014, 10:49 PM

Still waiting for either of you two to break down my earlier post. Is it really "too long and boring"?

I didn't realize I was dealing with 4th graders. Reading is so hard. Comprehending what you read is even harder.

Black and White
02-10-2014, 10:54 PM

Still waiting for either of you two to break down my earlier post. Is it really "too long and boring"?

I didn't realize I was dealing with 4th graders. Reading is so hard. Comprehending what you read is even harder.

Ok this "I'm better than you because I just typed up an essay of absolute garbage" thing is really stupid.

Me and Milbuck just gave you two aspects of your post that we disagreed with, we posted our opinions, broke it down as to why we think you are wrong and you respond with this nonsense??? Is it because you really have no arguement or a leg to stand on??? Have you not noticed the other Rockets fans in this thread don't agree with you?

Give it up dude.

Milbuck
02-10-2014, 10:54 PM
:oldlol: Weak ass poster gets it shoved in his face and has absolutely no argument, resorts to spamming the sleeping smiley and deluding himself of superiority.

This thread's a wrap, YouGotServed got served up a big facial. No need to draw attention to it.

YouGotServed
02-10-2014, 10:58 PM
You lack serious comprehension skills. Quote me where I said last season Harden is better than prime Wade.

I'll save you the time, he isn't. This is the 2nd time I've said this. How you came to this conclusion I have no idea.

Try reading my post again maybe this time you will get it?

Black and White
02-10-2014, 11:02 PM
You lack serious comprehension skills. Quote me where I said last season Harden is better than prime Wade.

I'll save you the time, he isn't. This is the 2nd time I've said this. How you came to this conclusion I have no idea.

Again YOU are showing a lack of comprehension, I never said that you said he was better, I was saying that comparing Hardens playoff exit to Wades playoff exit is wrong in so many different ways, how is that so hard to understand, and you did actually say it, see:

Inferno
02-10-2014, 11:04 PM
YouGotServed :oldlol:

YouGotServed
02-10-2014, 11:05 PM
Again YOU are showing a lack of comprehension, I never said that you said he was better, I was saying that comparing Hardens playoff exit to Wades playoff exit is wrong in so many different ways, how is that so hard to understand, and you did actually say it, see:

Fair enough. The rest of my post? That's not the only point I brought up.

You say it's garbage. Show me.

Black and White
02-10-2014, 11:06 PM
Fair enough. The rest of my post? That's not the only point I brought up.

You say it's garbage. Show me.

I also talked about why LaMarcus is better than Dwight and you refused to respond to that, you are getting owned in so many different ways, no point talking to you anymore.

Milbuck
02-10-2014, 11:07 PM

I blatantly referred to your comparison of their season results.

You likened Harden's 2012-2013 results of leading his team to the playoffs just barely, and getting bounced in the 1st round to Wade's 2008-2009 season results. You tried to use that "similarity" to elevate Harden, when in reality, it does the exact opposite.

You completely ignored context as any arrogant agenda-based poster would. Wade's teammates were collectively a pile of utter shit and had no business being in the playoffs - yet Wade did it by putting up a historic, legendary season. Harden had Chandler Parsons, Omer Asik, Jeremy Lin, Aaron Brooks, Beverley, Terrence Jones, Motiejunas, etc. Not the best supporting cast by any stretch, but nothing horrible. Asik is one of the best post defenders and rim protectors in the league, Parsons is very good wing, and Jeremy Lin has repeatedly proved that given the chance, he is a very good point guard and playmaker in this league - except coincidentally, he only gets to show this when Harden is out. Wonder why.

Again, hold off on the sleeping smiley, stop trying to blow yourself on a basketball forum, and come up with a legitimate argument.

YouGotServed
02-10-2014, 11:19 PM
Yeah, I'm done here. I literally called you out for being a bitch for not debating.

You say my post is full of shit, I tell you to show me where/how.

You refuse to because my post is "too long and boring." :oldlol:

What a pansy. Must be hard not being able to to read and type.

Guess I should go back to clowning you then? Yeah, you're clown shoes. I'll go ahead and continue to make fun of you.

Black and White
02-10-2014, 11:21 PM
Yeah, I'm done here. I literally called you out for being a bitch for not debating.

You say my post is full of shit, I tell you to show me where/how.

You refuse to because my post is "too long and boring." :oldlol:

What a pansy. Must be hard not being able to to read and type.

Guess I should go back to clowning you then? Yeah, you're clown shoes. I'll go ahead and continue to make fun of you.

Dude I posted a response that you just blatantly ignored, I explained why your Howard point was wrong, why can't you respond to it? Is it because there actually is no arguement in your favour??

For the third time, here it is:

Second the fact that you tried to compare Harden to 08-09 Wade is laughable, that version of Wade is in a different league to Harden, that is such a fail arguement, Wades team was a joke, his production was on another level, stop trying to overrate him.

Milbuck
02-10-2014, 11:28 PM
Another surprise, he avoids my post like the plague and chooses to attack someone else.

Black and White
02-10-2014, 11:35 PM
Another surprise, he avoids my post like the plague and chooses to attack someone else.

He refuses to talk about an aspect of his post that I disagree with, I tried talking about the LaMarcus thing but he has ignored it for like 3 pages.

KungFuJoe
02-10-2014, 11:36 PM
Why do you guys even bother arguing with YouGotServed? He's a ****ing troll. I thought that was plainly obvious.

YouGotServed
02-10-2014, 11:43 PM
Dude I posted a response that you just blatantly ignored, I explained why your Howard point was wrong, why can't you respond to it? Is it because there actually is no arguement in your favour??

For the third time, here it is:

What is wrong with you? :biggums:

Ok that was a long post full of crap so I will just touch on a few things

^

You are admitting to skipping most of my points and focusing solely on those 2 you responded to.

Those are all legit points from your part. But like I said, I don't want to continue "debating" this with you if you're going to dismiss most of the stuff I say. Same goes for the other guy who is begging for my attention.

Address every point I brought up earlier and I will respond to the two you conveniently decided to focus on.

Again, even though you brought up 2 good points I ignored them because you dismissed everything else I wrote because it's apparently "full of crap". Why should I respond to your posts when you are refusing to address the points I brought up in the first place? You say my post if "full of crap" because I compared Harden and Wade (I didn't, you just misunderstood my point) so show me. The Harden-Wade comparison. LMA and Howard? Those aren't the only points I touched.

My post is "full of crap". Refute them then. Where? What did I say that's BS. Why do you continue to dodge my points?

Black and White
02-10-2014, 11:58 PM
What is wrong with you? :biggums:

^

You are admitting to skipping most of my points and focusing solely on those 2 you responded to.

Those are all legit points from your part. But like I said, I don't want to continue "debating" this with you if you're going to dismiss most of the stuff I say. Same goes for the other guy who is begging for my attention.

Address every point I brought up earlier and I will respond to the two you conveniently decided to focus on.

Again, even though you brought up 2 good points I ignored them because you dismissed everything else I wrote because it's apparently "full of crap". Why should I respond to your posts when you are refusing to address the points I brought up in the first place? You say my post if "full of crap" because I compared Harden and Wade (I didn't, you just misunderstood my point) so show me. The Harden-Wade comparison. LMA and Howard? Those aren't the only points I touched.

My post is "full of crap". Refute them then. Where? What did I say that's BS. Why do you continue to dodge my points?

We have been over this numerous times, I said the Harden/Wade playoff exit comparison is BS (which you agreed to)

If two of your points are false and I have proven them to be, whats the point of debating the rest of your post? Basically you are admitting to posting false crap so why should I bother?

Also, you so conveniently dismiss Milbucks post like it was nothing even though he brought up facts and proved you wrong,

You are basically trying to skewer this in your favour and trying to make yourself look smart but in doing so you are just looking like a bigger idiot.

Black and White
02-10-2014, 11:59 PM
Why do you guys even bother arguing with YouGotServed? He's a ****ing troll. I thought that was plainly obvious.

He said he was intelligent and wanted to have a "real debate" so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt but that obv didnt work

YouGotServed
02-11-2014, 12:03 AM
-Says my post is full of shit
-I ask him to show me where/how
-Says he doesn't want to because my post is "too long and boring"

http://imageshack.us/a/img197/2681/ecdz.png

Black and White
02-11-2014, 12:05 AM

I just told you where your post was wrong :facepalm

Now you are resorting to pictures to try and look cool, can't back out now dude, you have already been exposed as a fool.

Milbuck
02-11-2014, 12:06 AM

Stop hiding behind your little insult fest with him.

Until you respond to my last post with a legitimate argument, you've lost this argument. Either accept it and move on, or come up with something credible.

YouGotServed
02-11-2014, 12:09 AM
Lakers 17-34

Rockets 35-17

Howard youngest player to reach 10,000 rebounds.

You madd again?
http://imageshack.us/a/img21/4829/jameshardensmile.png

JohnFreeman
02-11-2014, 12:11 AM
Harden. Shave your beard, learn some defense and get your teeth sorted.

Milbuck
02-11-2014, 12:11 AM
:roll: :roll:

I feel for you man. You tried your best being an "intelligent" poster. Couldn't keep up, went back to trolling. Good that you found your place.

aj1987
02-11-2014, 12:13 AM
Why are people even comparing Harden to '09 Wade? Current Wade, taking defense into account, is arguably better than Harden. '09 is arguably a top 10 GOAT season for a perimeter player.

Black and White
02-11-2014, 12:14 AM
:roll: :roll:

I feel for you man. You tried your best being an "intelligent" poster. Couldn't keep up, went back to trolling. Good that you found your place.

Resorted to trolling now :oldlol:

Couldn't keep it out of his system, he is in denial, he was quickly googling how to put together an arguement, tried it, got exposed, tried defending it, got exposed,

YouGotServed is a fitting username because thats what happened to him.

JohnFreeman
02-11-2014, 12:14 AM
Why are people even comparing Harden to '09 Wade? Current Wade, taking defense into account, is arguably better than Harden. '09 is arguably a top 10 GOAT season for a perimeter player.
Wade and harden should never be in the same sentence. EVER

Black and White
02-11-2014, 12:15 AM
Lakers 17-34

Rockets 35-17

Howard youngest player to reach 10,000 rebounds.

You madd again?
http://imageshack.us/a/img21/4829/jameshardensmile.png

You know what is stupid about this? This is a thread about James Harden, and you decide to use a Dwight stat in it :lol :lol :lol

Exposed again

YouGotServed
02-11-2014, 12:17 AM
Desperately begging for my attention again. :oldlol:

^ Hopefully that sentence isn't too long and boring.

Black and White
02-11-2014, 12:19 AM
Desperately begging for my attention again. :oldlol:

^ Hopefully that sentence isn't too long and boring.

You should stop posting,

You are obviously clueless because you are unaware that you look like the biggest idiot right now.

Nobody agrees with you, a Rockets fan even called you a troll, give it up.

YouGotServed
02-11-2014, 12:24 AM
You should stop posting,

You are obviously clueless because you are unaware that you look like the biggest idiot right now.

Nobody agrees with you, a Rockets fan even called you a troll, give it up.

You mad because the Harden-Howard led Rockets are balling and the Lakers suck?

Black and White
02-11-2014, 12:24 AM

Why would I care about the Lakers?

Inferno
02-11-2014, 12:25 AM

Rockets are a 1st round exist as long as Harden is leading them :oldlol:

YouGotServed
02-11-2014, 12:32 AM
Harden-Howard led Rockets are 1.5 games behind Portland.

What's the Rockets record against New Zealand tho? http://tinyurl.com/kttcoliheh

Milbuck
02-11-2014, 12:37 AM

What's the Rockets record against New Zealand tho? http://tinyurl.com/kttcoliheh
You're embarrassing yourself kiddo. You got your ass handed to you in this thread, accept the loss and move on. I'm sure you have better things to do than to troll as compensation for a lost argument. At least I hope so.

Inferno
02-11-2014, 12:41 AM

LMA-Lillard led Blazers 1.5 games ahead of Houston. See how that works? :facepalm

JohnFreeman
02-11-2014, 12:54 AM

http://i.4cdn.org/b/src/1392085241185.gif

Black and White
02-11-2014, 02:00 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

This is an instant loss

YouGotServed
02-11-2014, 02:01 AM
2 games behind 2nd place. You madd again?

Black and White
02-11-2014, 02:02 AM
2 games behind 2nd place. You madd again?

Time to clean this up, you lost an argument, move on

JohnFreeman
02-11-2014, 02:04 AM
Time to clean this up, you lost an argument, move on
Black and White 1 Yougotserved 0

Black and White
02-11-2014, 02:07 AM
Black and White 1 Yougotserved 0

Black and White 1 YouGotServed 0

Milbuck 1 YouGotServed 0

JohnFreeman 1 YouGotServed 0

looks like YouGotServed's username is talking about himself :lol

YouGotServed
02-11-2014, 02:08 AM
35-17, 2nd best record in franchise history at this point of the season.

tell me again how overrated harden and Howard are? :yaohappy:

you madd again?

Black and White
02-11-2014, 02:12 AM

you madd again?

While you are busy crying and stuff I will leave you with this:

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/10431630/nba-james-harden-maturity-needs-catch-on-court-skills

Enjoy, I'm done here

Milbuck
02-11-2014, 02:13 AM

you madd again?
:oldlol: Who gives a shit about that record? They'd get swept by Hakeem's Rockets. Hakeem would have Dwight crying himself to sleep every single night for a month. Vernon Maxwell would toss Harden into the third row if he tried that flopping bullshit.

Harden's bum ass got benched tonight. McFail finally had the balls to sit that no defense playing flopping loser when it mattered. And what happened? The whole team looked better. More ball movement, no black hole-ing from the game's biggest pseudo-superstar.

JohnFreeman
02-11-2014, 02:17 AM
:oldlol: Who gives a shit about that record? They'd get swept by Hakeem's Rockets. Hakeem would have Dwight crying himself to sleep every single night for a month. Vernon Maxwell would toss Harden into the third row if he tried that flopping bullshit.

Harden's bum ass got benched tonight. McFail finally had the balls to sit that no defense playing flopping loser when it mattered. And what happened? The whole team looked better. More ball movement, no black hole-ing from the game's biggest pseudo-superstar.
:eek:

YouGotServed
02-11-2014, 02:18 AM
While you are busy crying and stuff I will leave you with this:

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/10431630/nba-james-harden-maturity-needs-catch-on-court-skills

Enjoy, I'm done here

tl;dr

35-17

2 games behind 2nd place. You still madd?

Smook A.
02-11-2014, 02:24 AM
So much argueing... jesus christ

Let me end this
Rockets are a very good team. They just need more effort from Harden. Hes a good player who needs to play defense and learn how to be consistent. Dwight is becoming like his old orlando self again.

Milbuck
02-11-2014, 02:28 AM

Let me end this
Rockets are a very good team. They just need more effort from Harden. Hes a good player who needs to play defense and learn how to be consistent. Dwight is becoming like his old orlando self again.
Totally agree about Dwight. I give Harden a lot of shit, so it often looks like I hate Dwight too. I don't.

Dwight isn't peak Orlando Dwight just yet, but he's been playing well. He's working hard, which is more than you can say for that bearded loser he plays with.

ABfor3
02-11-2014, 02:32 AM

Let me end this
Yea he's lookin like Orlando self but not his peak season, still not there but I'm more than happy with the Dwight were getting lately

Smook A.
02-11-2014, 02:35 AM
Yea he's lookin like Orlando self but not his peak season, still not there but I'm more than happy with the Dwight were getting lately
Oh yeah definitely.
Speaking of Dwight, did you know he's shooting 70% from the FT line this month? Last month it was 50%. Talk about higher confidence

bballbball
02-11-2014, 03:08 AM
man another Harden hate thread. He's still a young ass player.

noob cake
02-11-2014, 03:10 AM
man another Harden hate thread. He's still a young ass player.

Fact: James Harden is 24

Fact: Even if you underrate Harden to the extreme, he is still a top 10 trade value in the league.

spiegel
02-11-2014, 05:05 AM
Totally agree about Dwight. I give Harden a lot of shit, so it often looks like I hate Dwight too. I don't.

Dwight isn't peak Orlando Dwight just yet, but he's been playing well. He's working hard, which is more than you can say for that bearded loser he plays with.
Says the idiot who claims lin>harden.Are you the same yao dick licker Dunleavy junior clown?

spiegel
02-11-2014, 05:07 AM
Best thing to ever come out of NZ was Rachel Hunter.

Milbuck
02-11-2014, 05:24 AM
Says the idiot who claims lin>harden.Are you the same yao dick licker Dunleavy junior clown?
Cut the shit rook. I never once said Lin > Harden.

Not even gonna respond to that second sentence, I'm not sure what the **** you're trying to say.

YouGotServed
02-11-2014, 05:43 AM
Best thing to ever come out of NZ was Rachel Hunter.

:applause:

East_Stone_Ya
02-11-2014, 05:49 AM
softest player because he likes to flop?

Im so nba'd out
02-11-2014, 01:13 PM
One game that made people hate him was when he scored 27 points against the grizzlies.....despite only making 2 shots and all the rest were free throws. Nobody wants to see that.....
Shiting me i like seeing good people play idc how they score speak for yourself and not for all of us

Milbuck
02-11-2014, 01:16 PM
Shiting me i like seeing good people play idc how they score speak for yourself and not for all of us
Good for you, but no one cares.

I'm positive the vast majority of basketball fans would rather watch actual basketball than 25 ****ing FTA.

Im so nba'd out
02-11-2014, 01:20 PM
Good for you, but no one cares.

I'm positive the vast majority of basketball fans would rather watch actual basketball than 25 ****ing FTA.
your a bucks fan..........stop talking to me you will watch anything

Trollsmasher
02-11-2014, 01:21 PM
Durant is

Mentally soft & choker and has no game apart from the free throw shooting

ABfor3
02-11-2014, 02:54 PM
your a bucks fan..........stop talking to me you will watch anything
OMG lmao:roll: :roll: :roll:

Black Mamba's B
02-11-2014, 03:33 PM
It's a toss up between harden and irving. LeBron is in the discussion for the softest player. For the poster that brought up Rondo's inability to win without the big 3, you do realize they were old and Rondo is just coming back to his new team off a devastating knee injury

Black and White
02-11-2014, 03:35 PM
It's a toss up between harden and irving. LeBron is in the discussion for the softest player. For the poster that brought up Rondo's inability to win without the big 3, you do realize they were old and Rondo is just coming back to his new team off a devastating knee injury

He also doesn't realise that Rondo was carrying the team on the final run of the big 3. Remember what he was doing against the Heat in the ECF?

Mr Exlax
02-11-2014, 03:38 PM
Can somebody explain to me how a player is the softest, but probably leading the lead in and 1s?

I don't feel like looking up the stat so I'll leave that for somebody else. Just a generalization. If he's not leading he's gotta be in top 3. Anyway, somebody explain it to me.

NumberSix
02-11-2014, 03:41 PM
Can somebody explain to me how a player is the softest, but probably leading the lead in and 1s?
By snapping his neck back. Probably perfected that from shucking on D.I.s

Mr Exlax
02-11-2014, 03:45 PM
By snapping his neck back. Probably perfected that from shucking on D.I.s

So, he's selling contact, but still powering through and scoring, but he's the softest player in the NBA?

NumberSix
02-11-2014, 03:47 PM
So, he's selling contact, but still powering through and scoring, but he's the softest player in the NBA?
Nah, Durant is definitely softer.

Harden isn't actually soft. He has no problem driving into traffic. Just fakes fouls while he's in there.

Mr Exlax
02-11-2014, 03:51 PM
Nah, Durant is definitely softer.

Harden isn't actually soft. He has no problem driving into traffic. Just fakes fouls while he's in there.

So now you're saying he doesn't actually get fouled when he's driving to the paint? You're saying he's not even selling the contact, but he's not even getting hit or anything? Damn I must be watching something else then.

Black Mamba's B
02-11-2014, 03:57 PM
He also doesn't realise that Rondo was carrying the team on the final run of the big 3. Remember what he was doing against the Heat in the ECF?

Yeah Rondo was playing some amazing basketball

Mr Exlax
02-11-2014, 04:27 PM

I don't feel like looking up the stat so I'll leave that for somebody else. Just a generalization. If he's not leading he's gotta be in top 3. Anyway, somebody explain it to me.

YouGotServed
02-11-2014, 09:09 PM

Nobody will explain it to you. OP just throws out random insults and cheap shots when convenient. When it comes to analyzing the game with facts and actual data they don't have a case.

I ethered that guy with facts and actual empirical evidence. He just took it like a bitch.

He claims Harden (and Howard) is overrated and soft but doesn't back it up with actual data.

Expect something like "He just flops a lot only shoots 3s"

Basically the same old bullshit, biased opinions with no evidence to back it up.

Black and White
02-11-2014, 09:12 PM
Nobody will explain it to you. OP just throws out random insults and cheap shots when convenient. When it comes to analyzing the game with facts and actual data they don't have a case.

I ethered that guy with facts and actual empirical evidence. He just took it like a bitch.

He claims Harden (and Howard) is overrated and soft but doesn't back it up with actual data.

Expect something like "He just flops a lot only shoots 3s"

Basically the same old bullshit, biased opinions with no evidence to back it up.

You still trying to hold onto credibility? Me and Milbuck already owned you, we both threw our debates at you and you refused to respond, instead you acted like a baby posting pictures any mocking my country because you realised you don't actually have the ability to debate.

YouGotServed
02-11-2014, 09:18 PM
See? No evidence to back it up. Just recycled unoriginal insults. Has OP even stated his case as to why he thinks Harden is soft/overrated?

:oldlol:

Black and White
02-11-2014, 09:24 PM
See? No evidence to back it up. Just recycled unoriginal insults. Has OP even stated his case as to why he thinks Harden is soft/overrated?

2 things.

1) Its a question, did you not see the questionmark in the title?

2) You try to claim he isn't overrated but compared his playoff run to 08-09 Wade and used a Dwight Howard stat as an arguement in this thread.

YouGotServed
02-11-2014, 09:37 PM
So you start a thread asking if Harden is overrated or soft but you don't even start the discussion by stating your own opinion? :oldlol: What a *****.

Again, have you even stated your case as to why you think Harden is overrated/soft?

Shouldn't this be a rule of thumb for thread starters? :facepalm

Black and White
02-11-2014, 09:41 PM
So you start a thread asking if Harden is overrated or soft but you don't even start the discussion by stating your own opinion? :oldlol: What a *****.

Again, have you even stated your case as to why you think Harden is overrated/soft?

Shouldn't this be a rule of thumb for thread starters? :facepalm

Um no, there is no rule when it comes to posting threads, not always, I have debated before why I think Hardens situation right now makes him look overrated and stuff, but debating with you is clearly pointless as you are on a much lower level when it comes to debating.

YouGotServed
02-11-2014, 09:47 PM
Um no, there is no rule when it comes to posting threads, not always, I have debated before why I think Hardens situation right now makes him look overrated and stuff, but debating with you is clearly pointless as you are on a much lower level when it comes to debating.

I don't care if you have debated this before. YOU started this thread but you refuse to state your own opinion. :oldlol: You say debating with me is pointless, yet I didn't show up until the thread was already 48 posts big.

Nice try though. Definition of a coward. :applause:

Black and White
02-11-2014, 09:49 PM
I don't care if you have debated this before. YOU started this thread but you refuse to state your own opinion. :oldlol: You say debating with me is pointless, yet I didn't show up until the thread was already 48 posts big.

Nice try though. Definition of a coward. :applause:

Actually a coward is someone who backs away from an arguement, I didn't but you CLEARLY did, as proven by you resorting to pictures and mocking my country in a terrible excuse for an arguement.

You are the coward here, dont go insulting people when you are worse.

This is you being a coward and backing away:

Such a sad thing to see someone get owned so bad that they have to respond like that.

Smook A.
02-11-2014, 09:52 PM
What is this argument about? ↑

Black and White
02-11-2014, 09:53 PM

He's just trying to hold onto some credibility

JohnFreeman
02-11-2014, 09:53 PM
Black and White having people shook

Black and White
02-11-2014, 09:54 PM
Black and White having people shook

That guy makes it way too easy though, Jameer could own him if he wanted to

Smook A.
02-11-2014, 09:55 PM
He's just trying to hold onto some credibility
No but like what topic started it

Black and White
02-11-2014, 09:56 PM

He was trying to have an intelligent debate about why the Rockets are good and how good their players are, he then went on to compare Hardens playoff run to 08-09 Wades playoff run, after me and Milbuck called him out about it he continued to back away and resorted to trolling.

JohnFreeman
02-11-2014, 09:59 PM
He was trying to have an intelligent debate about why the Rockets are good and how good their players are, he then went on to compare Hardens playoff run to 08-09 Wades playoff run, after me and Milbuck called him out about it he continued to back away and resorted to trolling.
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-P3qg9CYTQTE/SZGRKE9S34I/AAAAAAAAB_0/TKqf6vKg9I0/the-it-crowd-funeral.jpg

YouGotServed
02-11-2014, 09:59 PM

There is no "argument". Even though he started this thread he hasn't stated his case yet. I called him out for being a *****.

That's like me starting a "Is Kobe one of the greatest overrated players of all time?" but refusing to add my 2 cents. That shit is hilarious man. What a wimp. :oldlol:

Jameerthefear
02-11-2014, 10:01 PM
Damn. YGS embarrassed B&W in his own thread. How bad is that? :lol

Black and White
02-11-2014, 10:02 PM
There is no "argument". Even though he started this thread he hasn't stated his case yet. I called him out for being a *****.

That's like me starting a "Is Kobe one of the greatest overrated players of all time?" but refusing to add my 2 cents. That shit is hilarious man. What a wimp. :oldlol:

Give it up, the only ***** here is you, look at all the nonsense you have spewed over this thread, you have been called out, you backed away like a little girl,

YouGotServed = coward

Smook A.
02-11-2014, 10:03 PM
Ok im gonna try to end this. I'll share my opinion

First off I want to say that the Rockets are in fact a pretty good team. Secondly, 08-09 wade didn't have a great supporting cast but Harden had some good help. Wade's playoff run was much harder because if he didn't have a big game, the Heat would lose.

Black and White
02-11-2014, 10:03 PM

Answer this Jameer, is Hardens playoff run comparable to 08-09 Wades run?

Inferno
02-11-2014, 10:04 PM
tl;dr

35-17

2 games behind 2nd place. You still madd?

Rockets are a 1st round exit. :cheers:

Black and White
02-11-2014, 10:04 PM
Ok im gonna try to end this. I'll share my opinion

First off I want to say that the Rockets are in fact a pretty good team. Secondly, 08-09 wade didn't have a great supporting cast but Harden had some good help. Wade's playoff run was much harder because if he didn't have a big game, the Heat would lose.

Thank you for clearing that up, those two runs are completely seperate,

The Rockets are a good team, I dunno how far they can go but they are showing promise, Dwight has really impressed me as of late and I feel like this team will go as far as HE takes it.

YouGotServed
02-11-2014, 10:09 PM

Basically it's him refusing to address every legitimate argument I've brought up. I already told him he brought up good points. He nit-picked my post and chose to focus on only two points I touched; and I'm willing to counter those points only if he responds to everything else I brought up.

Here's what he had to say:

We have been over this numerous times, I said the Harden/Wade playoff exit comparison is BS (which you agreed to)

If two of your points are false and I have proven them to be, whats the point of debating the rest of your post? Basically you are admitting to posting false crap so why should I bother?

Those two points aren't "false", I just refuse to address them because he decided it was nice to nit pick my post and dismiss everything else I said. What a troll.

Edit: He still thinks I compared Wade and Harden's playoff run? Please tell me you're trolling. Your reading comprehension skills can't be that bad. Can they?

ABfor3
02-11-2014, 10:09 PM
Rockets are a 1st round exit. :cheers:
Rockets have owned the Warriors all season :cheers:

Inferno
02-11-2014, 10:11 PM

We'll have revenge on the 20th :coleman:

YouGotServed
02-11-2014, 10:11 PM
Give it up, the only ***** here is you, look at all the nonsense you have spewed over this thread, you have been called out, you backed away like a little girl,

YouGotServed = coward

Wha! Wha! He made fun of my country. Somebody call the whambulance! :lol

Again, has Black and White even stated his own case as to why he thinks Harden is overrated or soft?

Smook A.
02-11-2014, 10:12 PM
That dude inferno acting like he can see the future. It's humanely impossible

Black and White
02-11-2014, 10:13 PM

Again, has Black and White even stated his own case as to why he thinks Harden is overrated or soft?

Have you made a case as to why anyone should take you seriously?

YouGotServed
02-11-2014, 10:15 PM
Have you made a case as to why anyone should take you seriously?

You see everybody? Personal attacks is what he resorts to. :confusedshrug: I guess that's what people do when they can't articulate whatever bullshit sick thought it's in their head.

You started this thread but you refuse to add your 2 cents. :oldlol: This is ****ing hilarious.

JohnFreeman
02-11-2014, 10:17 PM

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Judge-Judy-Opening-up-Laptop-Slowly.gif

JohnFreeman
02-11-2014, 10:18 PM
You see everybody? Personal attacks is what he resorts to. :confusedshrug: I guess that's what people do when they can't articulate whatever bullshit sick thought it's in their head.

You started this thread but you refuse to add your 2 cents. :oldlol: This is ****ing hilarious.
Didn't you mention his country in a bad light before?

Black and White
02-11-2014, 10:20 PM

I have debated with other people, I'm just not going to waste my time taking you seriously,

Smook and Exlax are examples of quality Rockets posters who I have had good debates with in the past, they certainly have my respect and I look forward to future debates in the future,

Yourself and Righttocensor are examples of stupid trolls who make them look bad by trying to prop up your team to unreasonable heights (I dont even know if you actually support the Rockets), nobody would waste their time taking you two seriously.

Smook A.
02-11-2014, 10:24 PM
I have debated with other people, I'm just not going to waste my time taking you seriously,

Smook and Exlax are examples of quality Rockets posters who I have had good debates with in the past, they certainly have my respect and I look forward to future debates in the future,

Yourself and Righttocensor are examples of stupid trolls who make them look bad by trying to prop up your team to unreasonable heights (I dont even know if you actually support the Rockets), nobody would waste their time taking you two seriously.
I Appreciate that, Black and White. Thanks brotha

Mr Exlax
02-11-2014, 10:28 PM
Last time I'm gonna ask this question. If not, lock this thread. I don't dig the blind hatred

YouGotServed
02-11-2014, 10:28 PM

:cry: "I don't like you because when I troll you troll me back and the other Rocket fans don't". Is the whambulance here yet?

I don't give a **** if you have debated this in the past. If you have debated this in the past why did you start this thread in the first place? If you aren't willing to discuss the topic at hand why bother starting the thread?

You say you aren't go to stoop to my level. Cool excuse bro. What was your excuse before the 48th post in this thread when I showed up?

YouGotServed
02-11-2014, 10:31 PM

:lol Basically, yesha.

I responded, it's way too long and boring to respond to the whole thing so I just took a few points and responded to them

:pimp:

Smook A.
02-11-2014, 10:31 PM
Last time I'm gonna ask this question. If not, lock this thread. I don't dig the blind hatred

Lots of people are saying he's soft because they think he flops 5-7 times a game and only lives by the free throw line. I don't think alot of people on here know Harden is the league leader in and1's though

Black and White
02-11-2014, 10:32 PM
I Appreciate that, Black and White. Thanks brotha

Its all good :cheers:

Black and White
02-11-2014, 10:35 PM

And-1s aren't always a good indicator of someone not being soft if they sell any/all contact, no doubt he is good at it and if the refs are going to continue to call it then of course he will still do it, but in the grand scheme of things I don't think he is the absolute softest player in the league, that was just a question I put out there, overrated is definitely true, but that isn't his fault.

YouGotServed
02-11-2014, 10:38 PM
Still hasn't explained how he thinks Harden is overrated.

Can you start another Harden thread and not add your two cents bro? We need another one of those.

Black and White
02-11-2014, 10:42 PM
Still hasn't explained how he thinks Harden is overrated.

Can you start another Harden thread and not add your two cents bro? We need another one of those.

You should leave, the adults are talking

YouGotServed
02-11-2014, 10:53 PM
Starts a "Is Harden overrated?" thread. Has like 50 posts in his own thread and still hasn't elaborated on why he thinks Harden is overrated.

tsk..tsk..

Black and White
02-11-2014, 10:55 PM
Starts a "Is Harden overrated?" thread. Has like 50 posts in his own thread and still hasn't elaborated on why he thinks Harden is overrated.

tsk..tsk..

Keep trolling, nobody is taking you seriously :sleeping

WWRWestbrookDo?
02-11-2014, 10:56 PM
I think he's slightly overrated but he's still a top 10 player. I would take him over a lot of guys if I was starting a franchise..

YouGotServed
02-11-2014, 10:59 PM
62 posts actually not one of them worth reading again.

Pretty sad. Again, how is Harden overrated/soft?

Black and White
02-11-2014, 11:11 PM
62 posts actually not one of them worth reading again.

Pretty sad. Again, how is Harden overrated/soft?

Not going to debate with you so why should I answer your question, Exlax asked, I responded, you ask? No point.

YouGotServed
02-11-2014, 11:23 PM
Again, the thread was 48 posts big when I first posted. It was 80 posts big when I posted the "long and boring" post. What was your excuse before then? Why did you start a thread claiming Harden is overrated but never explained why/how he's overrated?

Is it because you don't have any good points to bring up?

Black and White
02-11-2014, 11:26 PM
Again, the thread was 48 posts big when I first posted. It was 80 posts big when I posted the "long and boring" post. What was your excuse before then? Why did you start a thread claiming Harden is overrated but never explained why/how he's overrated?

I wouldnt say that if I were you considering you compared him to 08-09 Wade, if anything you kind of prove that he is overrated if you can even make that kind of comparison

Milbuck
02-11-2014, 11:30 PM

You got destroyed pages ago man. Count your losses and move on. No need to revisit your darkest times.