http://i62.tinypic.com/dpjlgp.jpg

I think this illustrates 4 things:

1. The Pacers are kicking the crap out of everyone

2. The Warriors bench sucks

3. Bosh is underrated

4. Minnesota's bench is almost as bad

Black and White
02-09-2014, 07:28 PM
Of course Bosh is underrated, Miami fans have been bashing him all season even though he has carried LeBron on a few games.

oarabbus
02-09-2014, 07:28 PM
Wow, Iggy with the best per game +/- by a HUGE margin. Total +/- just barely behind Hibbert despite Iggy's missed games from injury.

MP.Trey
02-09-2014, 07:29 PM
http://i62.tinypic.com/dpjlgp.jpg

4. Channing Frye is a one man team
Fixed.

EDIT: OP, why you gotta edit your post, making me edit my post? Now I ain't fixing shit.

KyrieTheFuture
02-09-2014, 07:30 PM
3 MIN players on that list is by far the most surprising thing

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
02-09-2014, 07:32 PM
Indy is STACKED
No surprise with Warriors players they have one of the worst benches so numbers are skewed
Bosh:applause: :applause:

And KD have to play so many of his minutes w/ Pork and Thabo:facepalm

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
02-09-2014, 07:32 PM
Why:confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:
their bench is sht:confusedshrug:

chips93
02-09-2014, 07:33 PM

on the season the wolves have one of the better plus/minus ratings in the league. they have just been terrible in close games, and when they win, they win by a lot

sd3035
02-09-2014, 07:34 PM
Fixed.

EDIT: OP, why you gotta edit your post, making me edit my post? Now I ain't fixing shit.

lol I realized there were other minnesota players on that list, not just K love, you're right Frye is more of a one man team on that list

sd3035
02-09-2014, 07:36 PM
I think this shows how much Iguadala changes the game with his tenacious defense, ferocious offensive rebounding, and clutch shots

He is the definition of a blue collar player

sd3035
02-09-2014, 07:40 PM
I literally have to stop watching for a few minutes so I don't facepalm myself into unconsciousness when the Warriors bench takes the floor

JimmyMcAdocious
02-09-2014, 08:10 PM
Why isn't Frye in the allstar game?

ZenMaster
02-09-2014, 08:19 PM
I think this shows how much Iguadala changes the game with his tenacious defense, ferocious offensive rebounding, and clutch shots

He is the definition of a blue collar player

Also shows how much his game compliments Thompson and Curry, they really balance out each others flaws.

KG215
02-09-2014, 08:21 PM
It also sort of highlights how shitty OKC's starting five is/was due to Perkins and Thabo being garbage. Before Westbrook got hurt, there were more than a few games OKC would start off in a fairly big hole in the 1st quarter, Thabo and/or Perk would go to the bench and a unit of Russ, Reggie, KD/Lamb, Serge/KD, and Collison would go on a pretty big run and either get back in the game or regain the lead; wash, rinse, and repeat in the 3rd quarter.

sd3035
02-09-2014, 08:26 PM
Also shows how much his game compliments Thompson and Curry, they really balance out each others flaws.

I agree, I think their starters all compliment each other extremely well when healthy, and could contend for a title if they had some better bench players. I still haven't given up on Harrison Barnes, but those other guys.....yikes.

I think bad news Barnes was actually just going through a terrible slump, he played awesome for a while in the playoffs and people were questioning who would be a better player out of him and Paul George. In his last game he seemed to emerge from the slump, hopefully it wasn't a fluke

sd3035
02-09-2014, 08:31 PM
It also sort of highlights how shitty OKC's starting five is/was due to Perkins and Thabo being garbage. Before Westbrook got hurt, there were more than a few games OKC would start off in a fairly big hole in the 1st quarter, Thabo and/or Perk would go to the bench and a unit of Russ, Reggie, KD/Lamb, Serge/KD, and Collison would go on a pretty big run and either get back in the game or regain the lead; wash, rinse, and repeat in the 3rd quarter.

Perkins is probably the worst starter in the league, certainly the worst offensive player, Thabo is pretty high on that list too. Luckily they are OK on defense, although Perkins mostly just commits fouls lol

FreezingTsmoove
02-09-2014, 08:33 PM
Wolves have no excuse for not having a good bench. Shabazz came in last game and dropped 12 on 4/8. Why not play him :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm