PDA

View Full Version : LMA and Griffin both surpassed Lebron in MVP ranking.

BlazerRed
02-09-2014, 08:55 PM
True or false? I say true.

red1
02-09-2014, 08:55 PM
sure why not

lebeast666
02-09-2014, 08:56 PM
whoopty doo Basil

Black and White
02-09-2014, 08:57 PM
If team record counts for anything one of the Pacer players has to be up there

BlazerRed
02-09-2014, 08:58 PM
If team record counts for anything one of the Pacer players has to be up there
Team record doesn't count for Miami, they're the most stacked team by far. The fact that they aren't top overall if anything is proof of how mediocre Leflop has been this season. A whole bunch of efficient (but not dominant) shooting and empty stats. PG hasn't been as good as LMA/Griffin IMO.

KendrickPerkins
02-09-2014, 08:58 PM
Mos def.

MichaelCorleone
02-09-2014, 08:59 PM
Team record doesn't count for Miami, they're the most stacked team by far. The fact that they aren't top overall if anything is proof of how terrible Leflop has been this season.
No they aren't you fool.

Most stacked team in the NBA is BY FAR the Thunder, following them is the Pacers.

BlazerRed
02-09-2014, 09:00 PM
No they aren't you fool.

Most stacked team in the NBA is BY FAR the Thunder, following them is the Pacers.
The only people that think that are Leflop stans and Miami fans. It's the only way they can justify their idols lack of performance this year.

navy
Lebron on your mind?

Black and White
Team record doesn't count for Miami, they're the most stacked team by far. The fact that they aren't top overall if anything is proof of how mediocre Leflop has been this season. A whole bunch of efficient (but not dominant) shooting and empty stats. PG hasn't been as good as LMA/Griffin IMO.

LMA is def #2 IMO.

MichaelCorleone
Lebron on your mind?
rent-free too.:roll:

BlazerRed
02-09-2014, 09:01 PM
Lebron on your mind?
Bit hard to forget that stinker yesterday :oldlol:

KendrickPerkins
02-09-2014, 09:02 PM
Miami = Unfairly stacked. Lettuce b'real.

MichaelCorleone
02-09-2014, 09:02 PM
No. Look at OKC:

Top 3 PG in the league

Top 2 SF in the league

Top 5 PF in the league

6th MOTY

DPOTY

Stupidly stacked.:facepalm :banghead: :banghead:

Black and White
02-09-2014, 09:03 PM
Goran Dragic surpassed both LMA and Griffin in MVP ranking.

True or false? I say true.

You need to get banned again.

True or true? I say true.

BlazerRed
02-09-2014, 09:05 PM
No. Look at OKC:

Top 3 PG in the league

Top 1 SF in the league

Top 10 PF in the league

Less stacked than Miami

:applause:

red1
02-09-2014, 09:19 PM
No. Look at OKC:

Top 3 PG in the league

Top 2 SF in the league

Top 5 PF in the league

6th MOTY

DPOTY

Stupidly stacked.:facepalm :banghead: :banghead:
Not to mention scott brooks, jeremy lamb and kperk5. Wow. Unreal stackedness

livinglegend
02-09-2014, 09:42 PM

:facepalm

BlazerRed
02-09-2014, 09:44 PM
Whatever helps you justify the downfall of your idol :oldlol:

Mr. Incredible
02-09-2014, 09:46 PM
How insecure are you to use other posters language? At least try to troll. :facepalm

BlazerRed
02-09-2014, 09:47 PM
How insecure are you to use other posters language? At least try to troll. :facepalm
This is not trolling. This is a fact. LMA and BG have been better than Leflop this year.

eriX
your obession with lebron is arguably the worse in ISH because you don't even have an objective... nor are you good at trolling or being funny

badtrolling/10

Mr. Incredible
This is not trolling. This is a fact. LMA and BG have been better than Leflop this year.
Ahhh...classic.

MichaelCorleone
02-09-2014, 09:48 PM
Worst of all, he's a Blazers fan.

Your team is doing well, stay away from the Lebron family.:banghead:

MichaelCorleone
02-09-2014, 09:51 PM
:roll:

He may be a flopping beta but he's still no lower than 2nd in MVP ranking.
He's not a beta.:facepalm

livinglegend
02-09-2014, 09:52 PM
Whatever helps you justify the downfall of your idol :oldlol:

http://torahinmotion.org/sites/default/files/50_asian_experiences_sheep.jpg

this picture and you explain what is wrong with our society today

BlazerRed
He's not a beta.:facepalm

JT123
Lebron living rent free inside OP's head! Funny how this supposed Blazers fan talks about Lebron more than the players on his own team. :coleman:

BlazerRed
02-09-2014, 09:53 PM
http://torahinmotion.org/sites/default/files/50_asian_experiences_sheep.jpg

this picture and you explain what is wrong with our society today
Coming from a Miami fan, the fan-base with the most sheep in the league? Come on now.. you can do better than that.

KendrickPerkins
02-09-2014, 09:53 PM
Lebron living rent free inside OP's head! Funny how this supposed Blazers fan talks about Lebron more than the players on his own team. :coleman:

livinglegend
02-09-2014, 09:54 PM

He may be a flopping beta but he's still no lower than 2nd in MVP ranking.

i guess you consider yourself are an alpha:lol :oldlol:

BlazerRed
This thread is about the number two place on the MVP ranking (which Lebron just happened to have).. and how LMA and BG now have the #2-3 spot:no:

MichaelCorleone
Lebron is not a beta.:facepalm

2 FMVPs out of 2 rings, he's an ALPHA.

BlazerRed
02-09-2014, 09:56 PM
Lebron is not a beta.:facepalm

2 FMVPs out of 2 rings, he's an ALPHA.
:lol @ conveniently forgetting two lost championships.

livinglegend
02-09-2014, 09:57 PM
Coming from a Miami fan, the fan-base with the most sheep in the league? Come on now.. you can do better than that.

interestingly, you didnt deny being a sheep.
i guess you didnt get any attention being a blazers fan and talking about blazers, so this is why you decided to follow the others.

JT123
02-09-2014, 09:57 PM
This thread is about the number two place on the MVP ranking (which Lebron just happened to have).. and how LMA and BG now have the #2-3 spot:no:
Word of advise, leave the trolling to the big boys. Your game is weak, beta level weak.

BlazerRed
02-09-2014, 09:58 PM
interestingly, you didnt deny being a sheep.
i guess you didnt get any attention being a blazers fan and talking about blazers, so this is why you decided to follow the others.
Interestingly, neither did you :lebronamazed:

JT123
02-09-2014, 09:59 PM
:lol @ conveniently forgetting ZERO championships for Durant, who we all know is your favorite player.

livinglegend
02-09-2014, 10:00 PM
Interestingly, neither did you :lebronamazed:

you never called me a sheep dumbass :oldlol:

MichaelCorleone
02-09-2014, 10:01 PM
BlazerRed is just not cut out to play this forum game with us.:lol

Dude you won't survive, you just can't hang with the likes of the Lebron Family.:oldlol:

aj1987
02-09-2014, 10:01 PM
Are you trying to imply that Bird, Magic, Wilt, Shaq, Kobe, and a bunch of others are betas?

KendrickPerkins
02-09-2014, 10:02 PM
Word of advise, leave the trolling to the big boys. Your game is weak, beta level weak.
Embarrassing. :lol

BlackVVaves
02-09-2014, 10:06 PM
This fuc ker said Ibaka is a top 5 PF in the league :roll: :roll: :roll:

Aldridge
Griffin
Love
Dirk
Anthony Davis

Please, enlighten us. Tell us how Ibaka is better than any of those players, tell us how OKC should win the title because they are loaded with talent, and thus LeBron failing to 3peat is expected and free of criticism.

Except, no non-Bron shaft stroker is or will buy the narrative you're so desperately pitching. No, we rather sit, point, and laugh at you instead :oldlol:

MichaelCorleone
02-09-2014, 10:08 PM
This fuc ker said Ibaka is a top 5 PF in the league :roll: :roll: :roll:

Aldridge
Griffin
Love
Dirk
Anthony Davis

Please, enlighten us. Tell us how Ibaka is better than any of those players, tell us how OKC should win the title because they are loaded with talent, and thus LeBron failing to 3peat is expected and free of criticism.

Except, no non-Bron shaft stroker is or will buy the narrative you're so desperately pitching. No, we rather sit, point, and laugh at you instead :oldlol:
Aldridge
Griffin
Dirk
Davis
Ibaka <----

I'll take Ibaka over empty stats Love anyday. Serge Ibaka is DPOTY this season and has been the best defensive big in the league for the past 5 years.

redboy
02-09-2014, 10:18 PM
lol lebron stans gettin' to the op. come on dude, bran's a great player. even though he has bosh/wade on his team, he's still an all-star and was deservedly the mvp these past few years.

but lmao at anyone saying ibaka is a top 5 pg or that okc is "stacked"
i mean just look at their roster when westbrook has been out:

kd, perkins, jackson, sefolosha, ibaka
fisher, collison, lamb, adams, jones off the bench

out of those names, nobody is even close to all star level. in fact, 2 out of the 10 are constantly in the discussion are constantly in the discussion for worst player in the nba while lamb, jones, jackson, and adams were pretty much irrelevant last year.

lol stacked my ass

MichaelCorleone
02-09-2014, 10:19 PM
but lmao at anyone saying ibaka is a top 5 pg or that okc is "stacked"
i mean just look at their roster when westbrook has been out:

kd, perkins, jackson, sefolosha, ibaka
fisher, collison, lamb, adams, jones off the bench

out of those names, nobody is even close to all star level. in fact, 2 out of the 10 are constantly in the discussion are constantly in the discussion for worst player in the nba while lamb, jones, jackson, and adams were pretty much irrelevant last year.

lol stacked my ass
I would take Ibaka, Jackson and Sefolosha over Bosh, Beasley and Wade.

JT123
02-09-2014, 10:25 PM
in fact, 2 out of the 10 are constantly in the discussion are constantly in the discussion for worst player in the nba while lamb, jones, jackson, and adams were pretty much irrelevant last year.
lol stacked my ass
Why are you talking about what they did last year? :facepalm
This year those guys have been way better than Maimi's bench of Allen, Lewis, and Haslem. OKC has a group of young studs on it's bench while Miami has a bunch of washed up old geezers. :confusedshrug:

BlazerRed
02-09-2014, 10:32 PM
BlazerRed is just not cut out to play this forum game with us.:lol

Dude you won't survive, you just can't hang with the likes of the Lebron Family.:oldlol:

:wtf: I'm on my first account, how are you doing there buddy? Talk about survival.. you're on your third in a month :lol

redboy
02-09-2014, 10:32 PM
I would take Ibaka, Jackson and Sefolosha over Bosh, Beasley and Wade.
good for you

Why are you talking about what they did last year? :facepalm
This year those guys have been way better than Maimi's bench of Allen, Lewis, and Haslem. OKC has a group of young studs on it's bench while Miami has a bunch of washed up old geezers. :confusedshrug:
part of the improved play of the young guys on okc also has to do with kd. and i'll agree with you that okc's bench is playing better, but allen and haslem imo will come up much bigger in the playoffs than say, lamb would. i'm pretty sure that any rational person would choose bosh over ibaka. kd also plays much better without westbrook than lebron without wade