PDA

View Full Version : Hold up, wait a minute, wtf, let me get this straight......

Keno
02-10-2014, 05:28 PM
So Miami loses to a lottery team, there's 10+ threads all going 3+ pages deep.

But when Indiana loses to a lottery team, there's only one thread about how the refs missed a call.

The double standard on ISH continues. :facepalm

Black and White
02-10-2014, 05:30 PM
With Indiana you know its just an anomoly, but there have been real questions about Miami and if they are the same type of team they were last year.

AnaheimLakers24
cry more fgt

Warfan

But when Indiana loses to a lottery team, there's only one thread about how the refs missed a call.

When the most stacked team of all time loses to the worst team in the league I'd say all the threads are validated

moe94
Welcome to ISH.

Levity
02-10-2014, 05:31 PM
sorry, bro

NumberSix
02-10-2014, 05:31 PM
Miami = more relevant

Keno
02-10-2014, 05:33 PM
When the most stacked team of all time loses to the worst team in the league I'd say all the threads are validated

Jazz aren't the worst team in the league though, matter of fact they aren't even top 3.

Orlando has a worse winning percentage than Utah. OKC and Pacers lost to the them. Get your facts straight you ******.

oarabbus
02-10-2014, 05:35 PM

Dude... if this bothers you enough to make a topic about it, you aren't gonna last long here.

Miami = back to back finals champions, back to back to back finals appearances
Indiana = ECF losers

:hammerhead:

aj1987
02-10-2014, 05:37 PM
With Indiana you know its just an anomoly, but there have been real questions about Miami and if they are the same type of team they were last year.
I think 10 of Miami's losses came against sub .500 teams. 4 losses against WC teams (Warriors, Kings, Jazz, and the Thunder). Miami's currently has a 69% win % against EC teams and 76% win % against WC teams.

Dude... if this bothers you enough to make a topic about it, you aren't gonna last long here.

Miami = back to back finals champions, back to back to back finals appearances
Indiana = ECF losers

:hammerhead:
True. The next time Miami loses a high profile matchup, the dude is gonna wish he never found ISH.

Warfan
Jazz aren't the worst team in the league though, matter of fact they aren't even top 3.

Orlando has a worse winning percentage than Utah. OKC and Pacers lost to the them. Get your facts straight you ******.

Calm down brah, couldn't be bothered using white text on my phone

Jameerthefear
Miami is a much more popular team. This isn't rocket science. Also ORL>Utah

moe94
02-10-2014, 05:39 PM

http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu240/bengiyo/Forum%20Responses/HeMad.jpg

It gets as simple as this board is populated mostly by Laker fans and LeBron/Heat haters. That's it.

Black and White
02-10-2014, 05:39 PM
I think 10 of Miami's losses came against sub .500 teams. 4 losses against WC teams (Warriors, Kings, Jazz, and the Thunder). Miami's currently has a 69% win % against EC teams and 76% win % against WC teams.

Its really weird how they are going, is the coast real?? Or do the teams that match up better than them just beat them? Warriors have Bogut, Lee, Kings have Cousins, the Jazz have Favours, I dunno what to make of it

Keno
02-10-2014, 05:40 PM
http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu240/bengiyo/Forum%20Responses/HeMad.jpg

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvindqFkn11r76lino1_400.jpg

NumberSix
Miami is a much more popular team. This isn't rocket science. Also ORL>Utah
TS is incredibly credible.

navy
Miami Heat are relevant. The Pacers are not.

Im so nba'd out
02-10-2014, 05:41 PM

baby want a bottle?http://i.imgur.com/0epIxb9.png

J Shuttlesworth
02-10-2014, 05:43 PM
Honestly, this place doesn't even really erupt when Durant goes berserk.... only if Bran loses.

Foster5k
02-10-2014, 05:43 PM
Let's see. One team has Lebron, the other doesn't.

Biggest story coming out of the Pacer's camp is Paul George getting some stripper pregnant. :oldlol:

NumberSix
02-10-2014, 05:44 PM
There's no swarm of anti-pacer trolls.

/thread

moe94
02-10-2014, 05:45 PM
Honestly, this place doesn't even really erupt when Durant goes berserk.... only if Bran loses.

You're tripping. Durant was everywhere when he was in his streak. Every thread was about him. :biggums:

outbreak
02-10-2014, 05:50 PM
ISH just accepts that the pacers were over matched by the majestic play of victor oladipo.

NumberSix
02-10-2014, 05:52 PM
You're tripping. Durant was everywhere when he was in his streak. Every thread was about him. :biggums:
Nah, every thread was about him being better than LeBron. All made by the same anti LeBron trolls. It was more about LeBron than it was KD.

JT123
02-10-2014, 05:52 PM
No, even those threads were really about Lebron. :lol
I can guarantee you that on the first page of every one of those threads there was a comment about Lebron having been surpassed and his legacy being finished. :facepalm

JT123
02-10-2014, 05:53 PM
Nah, every thread was about him being better than LeBron. All made by the same anti LeBron trolls. It was more about LeBron than it was KD.
:lol You beat me to it. :cheers:

Jameerthefear
02-10-2014, 05:53 PM
ISH just accepts that the pacers were over matched by the majestic play of victor oladipo.
This. Nothing you can do about Dipo when he shits on your team. It's just life.

DaSeba5
02-10-2014, 05:54 PM
This place allows LeBron stans and haters to run the place. That's what happens. The mods allow agendas here, and it turns into 10+ threads of the same BS. There's hardly an agenda against Indiana.

Black and White
02-10-2014, 05:56 PM
Miami Heat are relevant. The Pacers are not.

The Pacers are more relevant than ever, what are you talking about

J Shuttlesworth
02-10-2014, 06:14 PM
There were a few legit durant threads, but the rest were agenda threads "Best player on the planet" kind of shit

AnaheimLakers24
02-10-2014, 06:18 PM
enjoy it. heat will be irrelevant pretty soon. than it will be back to 100% lakers hate. right now its like 50% heat hate and your getting butthurt

lakers fans dealt with worse

AnaheimLakers24
02-10-2014, 06:19 PM
There were a few legit durant threads, but the rest were agenda threads "Best player on the planet" kind of shit
he is the best in the planet you ******tron :facepalm

Illuminati
02-10-2014, 06:20 PM
Hypocrite haters.

LeGOAT
02-10-2014, 06:39 PM
No one truly cares much about the Pacers. Only thing people care about is whether or not they beat the Heat

MavsSuperFan
02-10-2014, 06:57 PM
Miami is just a more hateable team.
Pacers are a loveable team that all of america can root for.

moe94
02-10-2014, 06:59 PM
Miami is just a more hateable team.
Pacers are a loveable team that all of america can root for.

What's lovable about them again?

Lance is a cocky POS (arguments sake, because I love dude)
West is a POS who punks people
Roy gets away with obvious fouls
George tried to have his unborn daughter killed

What part of that lineup is likable?

zoom17
02-10-2014, 07:00 PM

:applause: Beat me to it

NumberSix
02-10-2014, 07:00 PM
People don't love or hate the pacers. They're indifferent.

Illuminati
02-10-2014, 07:01 PM

Cosign.

On top of that, they have a fake tough guy coming off the bench in Granger.

KyrieTheFuture
02-10-2014, 07:04 PM
http://i.imgur.com/78GvE.jpg

All I thought when I saw this title.

Black and White
02-10-2014, 07:04 PM

Their playstyle is likeable, they are basically built like the old school teams, quality bigs that play physical

KyrieTheFuture
02-10-2014, 07:06 PM
Their playstyle is likeable, they are basically built like the old school teams, quality bigs that play physical
That's quite subjective. I don't enjoy their style of play at all and would hesitate to compare it to old school teams.

TheMarkMadsen
02-10-2014, 07:08 PM
how is this hard to understand op? :facepalm

HEAT are b2b champions, Pacers haven't been to a finals in over a decade

Yall want all the glory and hype but don't want the pressure that comes with it :rolleyes:

champions stay under a microscope until they are dethroned in the playoffs

Black and White
02-10-2014, 07:13 PM
That's quite subjective. I don't enjoy their style of play at all and would hesitate to compare it to old school teams.

Depends on what you like I guess, I like teams that get physical and in the face of the opponent, this Pacer team is built to beat the Heat

KyrieTheFuture
02-10-2014, 07:18 PM
Depends on what you like I guess, I like teams that get physical and in the face of the opponent, this Pacer team is built to beat the Heat
That's all well and good but they're gonna get Kobe in Colorado'd by whoever comes out of the West.

moe94
02-10-2014, 07:21 PM
That's all well and good but they're gonna get Kobe in Colorado'd by whoever comes out of the West.

Why's that? I feel like they give zero f*cks about whoever comes out West.

Black and White
02-10-2014, 07:23 PM

I don't think they are concerned by the West at this point, their priority is knocking off the Heat.

KyrieTheFuture
02-10-2014, 07:36 PM
Just respond to both of you at once, just a personal feeling but building your team around beating one specific team isn't a great strategy. I feel like almost every West Contender (especially OKC) matches up more favorably with IND than MIA. Just me though I won't say it's a fact

Black and White
02-10-2014, 07:38 PM
Just respond to both of you at once, just a personal feeling but building your team around beating one specific team isn't a great strategy. I feel like almost every West Contender (especially OKC) matches up more favorably with IND than MIA. Just me though I won't say it's a fact

No there is truth to what you say, its like a triangle

OKC can get beaten by Miami (if Lamb and Fisher don't shoot like gods)

IND can lose to OKC (as long as Perk plays limited minutes, I believe the pace of the game is key)

MIA can lose to IND (for obvious reasons)

KyrieTheFuture
02-10-2014, 07:43 PM
No there is truth to what you say, its like a triangle

OKC can get beaten by Miami (if Lamb and Fisher don't shoot like gods)

IND can lose to OKC (as long as Perk plays limited minutes, I believe the pace of the game is key)

MIA can lose to IND (for obvious reasons)
Is OKC considered a lock right now? I could possibly see the Clips getting there but idk, they seem destined to get back again.

Black and White
02-10-2014, 07:52 PM
Is OKC considered a lock right now? I could possibly see the Clips getting there but idk, they seem destined to get back again.

The Clippers are still iffy, Blake is playing well but they are always a massive questionmark in the playoffs, we will just have to see, OKC are heavy favourites tho.

NumberSix
02-10-2014, 07:54 PM
The Clippers are still iffy, Blake is playing well but they are always a massive questionmark in the playoffs, we will just have to see, OKC are heavy favourites tho.
I wouldn't be surprised if OKC gets Grizz'd the SAS did in 2011.

diamenz
02-10-2014, 07:57 PM
heat r defending champs doe, so they're going to catch more flack. they're also the yankees of the nba.

Solefade
02-10-2014, 07:59 PM
how is this hard to understand op? :facepalm

HEAT are b2b champions, Pacers haven't been to a finals in over a decade

Yall want all the glory and hype but don't want the pressure that comes with it :rolleyes:

champions stay under a microscope until they are dethroned in the playoffs

lol any team that Lebron is on has been under the microscope since like 2008.

it's an obvious double standard here on ISH because it's lebron...not because they're the champs (and also because ISH is mostly laker nation)

diamenz
02-10-2014, 08:03 PM
lol any team that Lebron is on has been under the microscope since like 2008.

it's an obvious double standard here on ISH because it's lebron...not because they're the champs (and also because ISH is mostly laker nation)

true, but bron makes it real easy for people to hate. the old saying, 'you teach people how to treat ya'.

Solefade
02-10-2014, 08:39 PM
true, but bron makes it real easy for people to hate. the old saying, 'you teach people how to treat ya'.

other than the decision, there's no real reason to hate lebron...it's not like he's raped anyone or bribed some hoe to get an abortion (that we know of)...

NumberSix
02-10-2014, 08:50 PM
other than the decision, there's no real reason to hate lebron...it's not like he's raped anyone or bribed some hoe to get an abortion (that we know of)...
Jealousy = a pretty good reason for many.

sportjames23
02-10-2014, 09:35 PM

Jan 2014 :facepalm

ralph_i_el
02-10-2014, 11:29 PM

Miami does anything, there's 10+ threads all going 3+ pages deep

Indiana does anything, most people don't care

Heat fans catch more flak because of the amount of bandwagon douchebags