PDA

View Full Version : Sixers again losing by a big margin ( 39 right now)

livinglegend
02-11-2014, 01:01 AM
:facepalm :biggums: :oldlol:

navy
02-11-2014, 01:02 AM
The tank is full of gas it seems.

KG215
02-11-2014, 01:07 AM
When's the last time a team has been down by at least 40 points at any point of two consecutive games?

Illuminati
02-11-2014, 01:09 AM
When's the last time a team has been down by at least 40 points at any point of two consecutive games?

ESPN Stats & Info ‏@ESPNStatsInfo
These 76ers trying to avoid this distinction ... Only one team has lost consecutive games by 40+ points-- the 1993-94 76ers

:lol

poido123
02-11-2014, 01:10 AM
The trade rumours are weighing down guys like Young, Hawes and Turner.

Personally, I don't know how NBA players deal with that aspect. I'd hate to not know where i'm getting trade to and not know where im gonna live etc.

Warfan
02-11-2014, 01:11 AM
Scored 30 in the first half yesterday and 33 today :biggums:

GOBB
02-11-2014, 01:13 AM

Personally, I don't know how NBA players deal with that aspect. I'd hate to not know where i'm getting trade to and not know where im gonna live etc.

:roll: No

Cosmonaut
02-11-2014, 01:19 AM
52 to 98 :biggums:

poido123
02-11-2014, 01:19 AM
:roll: No

Then what is it? There's definately a lack of intensity there.

Illuminati
02-11-2014, 01:21 AM
Marreese Speights has 27 points on 99TS%.

:eek:

RoseCity07
02-11-2014, 01:21 AM
I'm starting to think they are doing it on purpose to get coached fired.

zoom17
02-11-2014, 01:22 AM

:oldlol:

Dubs510
02-11-2014, 01:29 AM
MVP!! speights :lol

JebronLames
02-11-2014, 01:32 AM
LeMarreese Speights

BoutPractice
02-11-2014, 05:50 AM
They're still terrible at tanking. Now they're making it too obvious.

East_Stone_Ya
02-11-2014, 05:57 AM
http://www.wwiivehicles.com/usa/tanks-light/m24-light-tank-chaffee/m24-light-tank-chaffee-16.png

senelcoolidge
02-11-2014, 06:27 AM
76er's should be punished and made an example of for tanking like that. It's awful. No effort whatsoever. I hope every player on that roster minus Young doesn't get a decent deal after this. I hope they clean house. If they are trying to fire the coach than these players are bitches. You don't give up on your coach that fast.

R.I.P.
02-11-2014, 06:32 AM

More like:

Players: You said you

215Philly
02-11-2014, 06:46 AM
http://www.wwiivehicles.com/usa/tanks-light/m24-light-tank-chaffee/m24-light-tank-chaffee-16.png
:banana: :hammertime:

poido123
02-11-2014, 07:30 AM
http://stratco.com.au/products/rainwater_tanks/types/aqua_line/images/gallery/tanks-water-storage-rainwater-tank-aqua-line-01.jpg

SHABBA
02-11-2014, 07:46 AM
http://i.imgur.com/G4Gd8k2.jpg

JtotheIzzo
02-11-2014, 07:57 AM
I think this was the plan all along they just got caught off early and won a few too many games. MCW, Hawes, Turner turned out to be guys who could produce much more than originally planned.

They should tank, with high picks and Noel coming back next season this team could be ready to contend for a title in 2016.

poido123
02-11-2014, 10:08 AM
http://www.whyismyfishtankcloudy.com/wp-content/gallery/fish-tank-decorations/majed-khalil-a-fishtank.jpg

BoutPractice
02-11-2014, 10:57 AM
I think this was the plan all along they just got caught off early and won a few too many games. MCW, Hawes, Turner turned out to be guys who could produce much more than originally planned.

They should tank, with high picks and Noel coming back next season this team could be ready to contend for a title in 2016.
2016 is way too early. Tanking is a long term game. Even OKC, who got extremely lucky and drafted perfectly, only reached the playoffs in 2010, and started truly contending in 2012.

imdaman99
02-11-2014, 12:25 PM
fckin knicks are a disgrace, low point of the season was losing to the sixers at home by 10

GOBB
02-11-2014, 03:44 PM
Then what is it? There's definately a lack of intensity there.

Lack of talent. Lack of guys who can create their own offense. No rim protector, interior defender, perimeter defenders. Sixers are who we thought they were prior to the season. People bought into the early start by them, they bought into the fantasy basketball stats. Now that spark has faded and they are who Vegas thought they were when the O/U was set to 16 I believe. Doesn't help that your PG who was a big reason for your team being in games has hit a wall. In a slump of all slumps. Wait you do know the PG right? MCW the guy whose statline was plastered all over tv with the likes of magic and what not.

Trade talks isnt wearing on this team, they just stink. And shot their load early on. Guys could be tired/fatigued. Mentally out of it given the losses piled up. Also factors but bottomline is this team isnt good. It isnt 40pt loss bad but yea

You're a natual born idiot. Who is trying to get the coach fired?

MCW? A rookie who doesn't have a leg to stand on is trying to get the coach fired.

Thaddeus Young? A player who is being shopped around the league? A player who is not a leader on this team that is starting by default because in reality he is nothing more than a 6th man? Him?

Evan Turner? The guy who wasn't given an extension by the front office who is involved in trade rumors and whose days are numbered come Feb 20th? Yeah a guy who will not be here next season is trying to get the coach fired.

Spencer Hawes? Unrestricted free agent meaning he can sign elsewhere this offseason? Same guy who too is involved in trade rumors? Yeah a guy who will not be here next season is trying to get the coach fired.

James Anderson? Free agent after this season. Yeah a guy who will not be here next season is trying to get the coach fired.

Lavoy Allen? Free agent after this season. Yeah a guy who will not be here next season is trying to get the coach fired.

Hollis Thompson? Contract not guaranteed after this season. Yeah a guy who will not be here next season is trying to get the coach fired.

Elliot Williams? Contract not guaranteed after this season. Yeah a guy who will not be here next season is trying to get the coach fired.

Brandon Davies? Contract not guaranteed after this season. Yeah a guy who will not be here next season is trying to get the coach fired.

So who? Ohhhhhh all of these guys listed collectively want the coach fired. Because, I dont know they are tired of listening to someone teach them the game, develop them, point out their errors. So they are trying to get the coach fired so an assistant can be the interim and then what? Because losses will pile up and the issues with this team (built to fail) do not change. Sixers will go on trying to get every coach fired from here on out because the majority of the roster wont even be here next season. :rolleyes:

Why do you even post here? You insult my intelligence

tmacattack33
02-11-2014, 04:29 PM

Shouldn't they be happy about possibly being traded away from Philly though?

Dro
02-11-2014, 05:11 PM

poido123
02-11-2014, 05:20 PM
Shouldn't they be happy about possibly being traded away from Philly though?

The truth is, Philly has an awesome future with their capspace, draft pick next year, Nerlens coming to play and the assets they should get back in any eventual trade.

That Holiday trade was a good one for the 6ers.