PDA

View Full Version : Should I get BF4?

Shade8780
02-11-2014, 02:29 PM
Is it worth it? Im deciding between this and Madden.

TheReal Kendall
02-11-2014, 06:05 PM
What system you got?

I had it for both 360 and the one. Both are fun and it runs smoother now.

I prefer BF4 over Madden but I'm kind of a Madden hater

eriX
02-12-2014, 09:22 AM
bf4 at the current stages is still buggy though not as much as before but if you want a flawless experience bf4 is not the way to go

Shade8780
02-12-2014, 12:25 PM
What system you got?

I had it for both 360 and the one. Both are fun and it runs smoother now.

I prefer BF4 over Madden but I'm kind of a Madden hater
PS4.

Mr Exlax
02-12-2014, 12:27 PM
PS4.

It still has bugs and laggy and all that, but man it's so much fun. I haven't played COD on PS4 yet though.

TheReal Kendall
02-12-2014, 06:44 PM
PS4.

Idk about the PS4 version but the Xbox 1 version has been working fine for me and its tons of fun

pauk
02-15-2014, 01:05 PM
PS4.

Sell it & buy a computer... max graphics, max gaming experience, max ability for skills/aim (mouse, keyboard, joystick, framerate, latency > handcontrol, console) hence better competition and community (more mature gamers)... FPS MULTIPLAYER especially of this magnitude are really not meant for consoles (they are there only to suck money)... i mean you could do it, but you can also steer your car with your feet... doesnt mean its the best idea... :)

Consoles are more for something like GTA, NBA 2K etc... or Mario Bros...

plowking
02-16-2014, 08:59 AM
Sell it & buy a computer... max graphics, max gaming experience, max ability for skills/aim (mouse, keyboard, joystick, framerate, latency > handcontrol, console) hence better competition and community (more mature gamers)... FPS MULTIPLAYER especially of this magnitude are really not meant for consoles (they are there only to suck money)... i mean you could do it, but you can also steer your car with your feet... doesnt mean its the best idea... :)

Shut up f@g.

CelticBaller
02-16-2014, 10:50 AM

Nobody likes computer elitist smh

Shade8780
02-17-2014, 08:43 AM

**** off. PC users are like atheists. No one cares.

Gonna settle with Battlefield.