PDA

View Full Version : There is a lot of butthurt in this forum regarding a certian Greek player

Black and White
02-11-2014, 04:50 PM
Wonder why that is???

Black and White
02-11-2014, 04:52 PM
http://www.slamonline.com/online/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/spanoulis.jpg

This dudes hairline is worse than Brans

NumberSix
02-11-2014, 04:52 PM
http://twinfamy.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/zeus_statue.jpg

oarabbus
02-11-2014, 04:53 PM
Is there really? I thought it was only Euroleague.

Mr Feeny
02-11-2014, 04:53 PM
:coleman:
Wonder why that is???
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/you-got-me.gif

Warfan
02-11-2014, 04:54 PM
Its because they aren't willing to admit that he's the greatest player on the planet.

http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a621/KobesFinger/scrubnoulis_zps212be1b0.jpg

dr.hee
Peja? He's not Greek. So who are we talking about?

Black and White
Is there really? I thought it was only Euroleague.

Yea its just him that I am reffering to, but his butthurt is enough for the entire population of ISH

Andrew Wiggins
02-11-2014, 04:55 PM
are you so desperate to fit in that you feel the need to engage the lowest common denominator of this forum?

ralph_i_el
02-11-2014, 04:55 PM
http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b619/alex_mcdonald2/terrio_zpsf0ab9145.gif (http://s1294.photobucket.com/user/alex_mcdonald2/media/terrio_zpsf0ab9145.gif.html)

Bush4Ever
02-11-2014, 04:56 PM
He stinks because he is Greek, and therefore mentally, physically, and genetically inferior.

moe94
EL keeps remaking his thread only to get deleted. Why does the mod not ban him? I'm not saying I want him banned because that is ludicrous but why is he so immune?

Black and White
EL keeps remaking his thread only to get deleted. Why does the mod not ban him? I'm not saying I want him banned because that is ludicrous but why is he so immune?

Hes reposted it like 4 times, if they are consistent they should ban him

Andrew Wiggins

mods can't ban people

why is it ludicrous to ban someone who keeps breaking the rules and regularly makes racist comments about africans?

dr.hee
02-11-2014, 04:57 PM

http://www.abundatrade.com/images/product__images/cash2.gif

Black and White
02-11-2014, 04:58 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Must be doing a lot of ad clicks

oarabbus

:oldlol: that's a really good question, actually. I'm sure some of the trolls aren't banned because they bring in views but do people really care about Euroleague's EL topics?

moe94
mods can't ban people

why is it ludicrous to ban someone who keeps breaking the rules and regularly makes racist comments about africans?

Are you kidding? EL is absolutely hilarious. If you ban people like him, this place has zero character.

NumberSix
02-11-2014, 05:00 PM
He stinks because he is Greek, and therefore mentally, physically, and genetically inferior.
Greeks = master race

KyrieTheFuture
Seriously why would anyone want Euroleague banned? He provides amazing amounts of comedic value.

Andrew Wiggins
Are you kidding? EL is absolutely hilarious. If you ban people like him, this place has zero character.

you think calling black people intrinsically dumber and constantly making monkey references is hilarious? if racism gives this place character, then you're into some weird shit

Rik Smits' Hair
02-11-2014, 05:01 PM
you think calling black people intrinsically dumber and constantly making monkey references is hilarious? if racism gives this place character, then it sure is a shithole

http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/22797000/ngbbs4dd0a04feae8a.jpg

Black and White
02-11-2014, 05:03 PM
For the record, EL is a massive hypocrit, he was constantly posting that thread about us being racist towards Greeck players but really we all know its only Vagisil that he cares about, he doesn't give a shit about other Greek players,

case in point: Giannis Antetokounmpo, he constantly shits on him whenever he is brought up.

EL is a douche.

moe94
02-11-2014, 05:03 PM
you think calling black people intrinsically dumber and constantly making monkey references is hilarious? if racism gives this place character, then you're into some weird shit

Or maybe, just maybe, you are an uptight dude who can't take jokes or obvious trolls? Do you get upset over chicken and watermelon jokes? Do all black people look the same get on your nerves? I guess I'm just self hating unlike your proud self!

NumberSix
02-11-2014, 05:04 PM
American Negroids on average have an IQ 15-20 points lower than Caucasoids and Mongoloids. They ARE factually on average inherently dumber.

#science

KingBeasley08
02-11-2014, 05:04 PM
People want Euroleague banned :facepalm

I used to think like that till Jeff and Steve added me as administrator. Dude gets hits and attention. And you want us to ban him? :facepalm

Andrew Wiggins
02-11-2014, 05:06 PM
Or maybe, just maybe, you are an uptight dude who can't take jokes or obvious trolls? Do you get upset over chicken and watermelon jokes? Do all black people look the same get on your nerves? I guess I'm just self hating unlike your proud self!

lol, i'm not black

but hey, go on enabling racism by encouraging more of it because it supposedly entertains you

Rik Smits' Hair
Can't we get behind banning someone who actually needs it?

NumberSix
Can't we get behind banning someone who actually needs it?
Ban moe

Andrew Wiggins
02-11-2014, 05:07 PM
American Negroids on average have an IQ 15-20 points lower than Caucasoids and Mongoloids. They ARE factually on average inherently dumber.

#science

#proveit

Black and White
02-11-2014, 05:07 PM
He just posted the thread again :oldlol:

NumberSix
02-11-2014, 05:09 PM
#proveit
Uh, ok.

Average American caucasoid IQ = 101
Average American mongoloid IQ = 104
Average American negroid IQ = 85

Facts are what they are.

moe94
02-11-2014, 05:11 PM
lol, i'm not black

but hey, go on enabling racism by encouraging more of it because it supposedly entertains you

You're fighting the good fight, brother!

Andrew Wiggins
02-11-2014, 05:11 PM
Uh, ok.

Facts are what they are.

#notproof

You're fighting the good fight, brother!

someone's got to

CavaliersFTW
02-11-2014, 05:13 PM

#science
Bullshit. There would be peer reviewed studies on this in the scientific community.

GOBB
02-11-2014, 05:14 PM
Since when did Euroleague aka No Links Yo get the name "EL"? :confusedshrug:

Retarded.

outbreak
02-11-2014, 05:14 PM

he was also calling another euro poster a hook nose, i forget what race he was but he was attacking him for his race.

CavaliersFTW
02-11-2014, 05:15 PM
Uh, ok.

Facts are what they are.
Let's see those peer reviewed studies bro, show us the documents so we can scrutinize and interpret the data, and the methods used to acquire the data for ourselves. You got the data from peer reviewed studies didn't you?

outbreak
02-11-2014, 05:19 PM
Uh, ok.

Facts are what they are.

does that factor in that on average more caucasians and asians are living in higher socio economic areas and received higher educations? If those stats are correct i don't think it proves one races is inherently smarter than the other, it just proves that as a society more african americans receive less development than other races.

CavaliersFTW
02-11-2014, 05:20 PM
does that factor in that on average more caucasians and asians are living in higher socio economic areas and received higher educations? If those stats are correct i don't think it proves one races is inherently smarter than the other, it just proves that as a society more african americans receive less development than other races.
He didn't cite any peer reviewed studies, don't believe a single thing he types until he does - he WANTS you to take his word for it on those numbers and devolve the conversation into assumptions about 'socio-economic' BS. Don't. Until he cites peer reviewed research, don't give him any benefit of the doubt. The fact is, there could be NO differences in IQ. Or, even the INVERSE could be true, so it's pointless to take this further until he can cite some peer reviewed materials that we can all scrutinize ourselves.

NumberSix
02-11-2014, 05:22 PM
#notproof

someone's got tothis link should have everything you need.

https://www.princeton.edu/~achaney/tmve/wiki100k/docs/Race_and_intelligence.html

Specifically on USA test scores.....

The IQ distributions of other racial and ethnic groups in the United States are less well-studied. The Bell Curve (1994) stated that the average IQ of African Americans was 85, Latinos 89, whites 103, East Asians 106, and Ashkenazi Jews 113. Asians score relatively higher on visuospatial than on verbal subtests. The few Amerindian populations who have been systematically tested, including Arctic Natives, tend to score worse on average than white populations

Facts are facts. You can argue the reason as to why the facts exist, but you don't get to argue the facts themselves.

CavaliersFTW
02-11-2014, 05:24 PM
this link should have everything you need.

https://www.princeton.edu/~achaney/tmve/wiki100k/docs/Race_and_intelligence.html

The IQ distributions of other racial and ethnic groups in the United States are less well-studied. The Bell Curve (1994) stated that the average IQ of African Americans was 85, Latinos 89, whites 103, East Asians 106, and Ashkenazi Jews 113. Asians score relatively higher on visuospatial than on verbal subtests. The few Amerindian populations who have been systematically tested, including Arctic Natives, tend to score worse on average than white populations

Facts are facts. You can argue the reason as to why the facts exist, but you don't get to argue the facts themselves.
That links directly to a wikipedia article, show me the links to the PEER REVIEWED studies that state the numbers you stated.

KyrieTheFuture
You guys are really letting numbersix troll you on this right now?

Andrew Wiggins
this link should have everything you need.

#notfacts #weaksamplesize

NumberSix
No it doesn't. It's just raw numbers.

There's nothing to interpret. It's just a group average of test scores.

CavaliersFTW
02-11-2014, 05:26 PM
No it doesn't. It's just raw numbers.

There's nothing to interpret. It's just a group average of test scores.
Show us peer reviewed studies where the data originated please, if they exist.

moe94
02-11-2014, 05:28 PM
You guys are really letting numbersix troll you on this right now?

Who takes a single thing he says seriously? At all? NumberSix is the biggest joker around.

NumberSix
02-11-2014, 05:28 PM
That links directly to a wikipedia article, show me the links to the PEER REVIEWED studies that state the numbers you stated.
What are you talking about "peer reviews"? It's just a collection of numbers. People who take IQ tests score what they score. There's no room for interpretation. What ever group you identify as, your your scores are in that pool and there an average of what people in that pool score. This is seriously not difficult.

It's no different than asking what the Miami Heats FG% is. It's just a number. It is what it is.

CavaliersFTW
02-11-2014, 05:33 PM
What are you talking about "peer reviews"? It's just a collection of numbers. People who take IQ tests score what they score. There's no room for interpretation. What ever group you identify as, your your scores are in that pool and there an average of what people in that pool score. This is seriously not difficult.

It's no different than asking what the Miami Heats FG% is. It's just a number. It is what it is.
:facepalm

Anyone, with any agenda could construct non-peer reviewed data, and limit the collection of data in any way they see fit so that erroneous conclusions could be drawn from it. Peer reviewed data is data that explains every single detail HOW data was collected, so that valid conclusions can be drawn from it.

You don't understand this? Really? :biggums:

NumberSix
02-11-2014, 05:44 PM

Anyone, with any agenda could construct non-peer reviewed data, and limit the collection of data in any way they see fit so that erroneous conclusions could be drawn from it. Peer reviewed data is data that explains every single detail HOW data was collected, so that valid conclusions can be drawn from it.

You severely misunderstand the scientific method. First of all, peer reviews are not even for the purpose of verification. Just because something is yet to be verified doesn't mean it is invalidated. String theory has not been verified. It's not voided.

Second, where not talking about something to be peer reviewed. There's no controversy about IQ testing. There are not serious doubts about the legitimacy of IQ tests. All were talking about is statistics on how groups preform on accepted testing.

Statistics are what they are. If all the African Americans tested, together average a score of 85, then that's what it is. It's not like there are bunch of different methods for producing a mathematical average that have different outcomes.

If I told you that on average, men score a little higher on IQ tests than women, you probably would not doubt it for a second. You probably wouldn't even argue if I told you men outnumber women 8-1 in the genius range. But, when race comes up, people get all PC and squeamish. Simply accepting that these numbers are factual results doesn't make you a racist.

Like I said, you can argue why some groups score better or worse, but you can't argue the FACT that they indeed do have differences in the average scores.

Bush4Ever
02-11-2014, 05:58 PM

If you are actually interested in psychometrics vis-a-vis intelligence testing and race, you can find a number of meta-analytic studies on the topic with a quick google search, and all of the side issues involved.

Even though "he be trolling", he didn't pull that straight from his ass.

CavaliersFTW
02-11-2014, 06:01 PM
You severely misunderstand the scientific method. First of all, peer reviews are not even for the purpose of verification. Just because something is yet to be verified doesn't mean it is invalidated. String theory has not been verified. It's not voided.

Second, where not talking about something to be peer reviewed. There's no controversy about IQ testing. There are not serious doubts about the legitimacy of IQ tests. All were talking about is statistics on how groups preform on accepted testing.

Statistics are what they are. If all the African Americans tested, together average a score of 85, then that's what it is. It's not like there are bunch of different methods for producing a mathematical average that have different outcomes.
Consider yourself exposed with this babble :applause:

Btw, I found the peer reviewed papers I was looking for, I'm reading over them now. 59 pages of data. Continue babbling on about how unimportant peer reviewed data is in science, clown, the paper I needed contains a helluva lot more information than Wikipedia's egregiously empty summary (wrote by someone with either a loose understanding of the peer reviewed study, or an agenda) which was then taken by you to post here, for people to draw false conclusions from :oldlol:

Snippets like this from the actual peer reviewed study:

"Black children adopted by middle-class
White families had a mean IQ of 117, whereas a similar group of children adopted
by middle-class Black families had a mean IQ of 104, both significantly above the
national Black mean of 85."

http://psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf

Are just a fragment of what more revealing data can be found in there, including important information like how the data was collected, when the data was collected, what assumptions must be made to even validate such a collection of data (what arbitrary characteristics were used to even define 'race' and 'IQ') etc. There is far more revealing information in a peer reviewed study than the wikipedia shit you posted.

Jameerthefear
02-11-2014, 06:04 PM
i'm black and i'm smarter than all of you
#breakingstereotypes

NumberSix
02-11-2014, 06:09 PM
Consider yourself exposed with this babble :applause:

Btw, I found the peer reviewed papers I was looking for, I'm reading over them now. 59 pages of data. Continue babbling on about how unimportant peer reviewed data is in science, clown, the paper I needed contains a helluva lot more information than Wikipedia's egregiously empty summary (wrote by someone with either a loose understanding of the peer reviewed study, or an agenda) which was then taken by you to post here, for people to draw false conclusions from :oldlol:

Where did I EVER say that? Seriously. Show me 1 instance of me saying that or even mildly insinuating it.

Strawman arguments are for the mentally weak.

Snippets like this from the actual peer reviewed study:

"Black children adopted by middle-class
White families had a mean IQ of 117, whereas a similar group of children adopted
by middle-class Black families had a mean IQ of 104, both significantly above the
national Black mean of 85."

http://psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf

Are just a fragment of what more revealing data can be found in there, including important information like how the data was collected, when the data was collected, etc. There is far more revealing information in a peer reviewed study than the wikipedia shit you posted.
What did I JUST say? Seriously, use your head. I specifically said that I'm not making any claim as to why the results are what they are. You can feel free to argue that there are environmental factors such as poverty, etc. That's fine. I'm making no claims. Simply giving the fact of the statistical average.

I simply said the national average for African Americans is 85 WHICH YOU JUST FCUKING CONFIRMED. :hammerhead:

I love how CavaliersFTW immediately dismisses my data from "The Bell Curve" written by Philippe Rushton because it was on Wikipedia (Princeton's wiki, but still Wikipedia) and demands for peer reviewed papers, then comes back like "ah ha! I got it!" to "refute" me with the same data from....... Philippe Rushton.

#datlowIQlife

BlazerRed
02-11-2014, 06:11 PM
This. Jeff will let basically anything go if it's making him money.

NumberSix
02-11-2014, 07:06 PM
Nothing else from CavaliersFTW's dumbass? :roll:

Milbuck
02-11-2014, 07:08 PM
Euroleague brings in the big bucks here.

No other explanation for someone who openly thinks Voprasplingberger Spattragoobulous would average 90ppg in the pros to not get banned.

NumberSix
02-11-2014, 07:14 PM
CavaliersFTW might have committed the biggest epic fail in ISH history.

Milbuck
02-11-2014, 07:15 PM
CavaliersFTW might have committed the biggest epic fail in ISH history.
Nah, I think you did by using the phrase "epic fail" in 2014.

NumberSix
02-11-2014, 07:17 PM
Nah, I think you did by using the phrase "epic fail" in 2014.
Legendary blunder.

Milbuck
02-11-2014, 07:18 PM
Legendary blunder.
Acceptable

moe94
02-11-2014, 07:26 PM
Milbuck, don't go at the god. He'll end your rookie ass.

NumberSix
02-11-2014, 07:26 PM
Milbuck, don't go at the god. He'll end your rookie ass.
You sure will