PDA

View Full Version : Who can take me on?

IamRAMBO24
02-11-2014, 09:14 PM
1. PS4

2. Shadowfall

3. Make sure you bring your best game.

Conclusion: iamrambo is not only the greatest poster on ISH, but also the best gamer in here. Time to prove it.

Bring it. Who's in?

chosen_one6
02-11-2014, 09:15 PM
1. PS4

2. Shadowfall

3. Make sure you bring your best game.

Conclusion: iamrambo is the greatest FPS player on ISH. Bring it. Who's in?

Battlefield instead of Shadowfall and you're on.

Shabba Ranks
02-11-2014, 09:22 PM
op's 12

IamRAMBO24
02-11-2014, 09:33 PM
Battlefield instead of Shadowfall and you're on.

I don't even have that game, but I'll buy it if you are serious. Give me time to learn the gameplay (prob minutes), know the maps and weapons, andI'm pretty sure you're gonna get own although you've prob been playing it for a while.

Let's record it and put it on youtube for ISH to see.

dr.hee
02-11-2014, 09:34 PM
nope

IamRAMBO24
02-11-2014, 09:35 PM
op's 12

I'm 33.

I'm just good at everything I do, including arguing on ISH. I might not have the know how of a Dresta or the wit of a Macho Man, but pound for pound, you prob can't defeat me.

Shabba Ranks
02-11-2014, 09:40 PM
I'm 33.

I'm just good at everything I do, including arguing on ISH. I might not have the know how of a Dresta or the wit of a Macho Man, but pound for pound, you prob can't defeat me.

bruh i aint tryin to defeat nobody on a messageboard, shits lame as fack

IamRAMBO24
02-11-2014, 09:44 PM

This is a beta mindset. I argue not to impress other people, but to better myself as a person .. a beta dodges challenges and caves in because he is fully content with caving in.

In the whole grand scheme of things, an argument is small balls .. but that knowledge you gain from it can last you a lifetime because you're willing to take on any challenge no matter how small.

That's some confucius sh*t right there ..

JohnFreeman
02-11-2014, 09:47 PM
http://31.media.tumblr.com/f542652d6c0b97390256e35573b4a530/tumblr_mqgtji6KgH1s6195io1_500.gif

eriX
02-11-2014, 09:50 PM
I don't even have that game, but I'll buy it if you are serious. Give me time to learn the gameplay (prob minutes), know the maps and weapons, andI'm pretty sure you're gonna get own although you've prob been playing it for a while.

Let's record it and put it on youtube for ISH to see.

get battlefield on PC or even COD4.

I used to play cod4 on a competitive level, played in an invite league of the top 10 teams in Aus.

Why don't you record some footages for us to see how good you really are.

dr.hee
02-11-2014, 09:51 PM
PS4 = dat alpha mindset

You'll become a better person by playing video games. Yup.

Myth
02-11-2014, 09:56 PM
I'm 33.

Should have claimed you were 12. Sad to see a grown man act the way you do on a message board.

IamRAMBO24
02-11-2014, 09:56 PM
PS4 = dat alpha mindset

You'll become a better person by playing video games. Yup.

The army uses these simulations to better themselves on the battlefied; I don't see how more alpha it gets. I have the same killer instinct as a Kobe or MJ; that is evident by the fact I don't give two sh*ts by your constant trolling. Trust me, you can't shut me up by calling me stupid. You're gonna need more wit than that.

highwhey
02-11-2014, 09:57 PM
Should have claimed you were 12. Sad to see a grown man act the way you do on a message board.
:oldlol:

Jameerthefear
02-11-2014, 09:57 PM
anyone got xbox 360? i kick ass at 2k13

IamRAMBO24
02-11-2014, 09:58 PM

Maturity isn't based on presentation; it is in strength of will. That is how you separate the men from the boys.

IamRAMBO24
02-11-2014, 10:00 PM
anyone got xbox 360? i kick ass at 2k13

Man up and get a PS4. I'll take you on.

Jameerthefear
02-11-2014, 10:03 PM
Man up and get a PS4. I'll take you on.
i'm broke

IamRAMBO24
02-11-2014, 10:12 PM
i'm broke

It's ok Jameer, I have a 360 collecting dust. I am hesitant to pull it out because it is a reminder of something inferior. I might do it because there is a challenge (it would be weak if I turn it down). What is your tag name? Give me time to get use to the controllers since it's ancient sh*t and I'm totally disgusted putting that dirt in my hands again.

IamRAMBO24
02-11-2014, 10:13 PM
Oh yea, what team are you going to choose? Don't even think about the magic; you have no chance.

Milbuck
02-11-2014, 11:45 PM
I'll wreck you at Viva Pi

Jameerthefear
02-11-2014, 11:46 PM
It's ok Jameer, I have a 360 collecting dust. I am hesitant to pull it out because it is a reminder of something inferior. I might do it because there is a challenge (it would be weak if I turn it down). What is your tag name? Give me time to get use to the controllers since it's ancient sh*t and I'm totally disgusted putting that dirt in my hands again.
Sorry, didn't see this post in time :lol
I'd probably use Warriors tbh.

ace23
02-11-2014, 11:50 PM
I'm 33.
Haha

nathanjizzle
02-12-2014, 12:45 AM
33 and still gaming

dr.hee
02-12-2014, 05:41 AM
Rambo is way past his prime. He started out as a brilliant self taught physicist, enlightening us with his elaborate insights into the quantum world. Then he discovered Youtube and, deeply impressed by seeing moving pictures for the first time, started to believe in dust donuts being alien spacecraft. Strange, but still adorable. Now all he's got left his challenging strangers to play shooters on his Playstation? I feel ya, bro. You can do better. Go outside, educate yourself, get a job.
:cheers:

IamRAMBO24
02-12-2014, 06:21 AM
Rambo is way past his prime. He started out as a brilliant self taught physicist, enlightening us with his elaborate insights into the quantum world. Then he discovered Youtube and, deeply impressed by seeing moving pictures for the first time, started to believe in dust donuts being alien spacecraft. Strange, but still adorable. Now all he's got left his challenging strangers to play shooters on his Playstation? I feel ya, bro. You can do better. Go outside, educate yourself, get a job.

1. Got a college degree.

2. Quite successful with my career.

3. 30+ is not too old to play videogames; it's not like the old days where only little children play it.

4. I'm hoping that ufo thread will be bump, last I check, I have the last word and you clowns are at a lost for words.

What you don't realize about me is I can give two sh*ts about how I should act; I'm only concern about being myself. You nerds will do whatever it takes to appease the popular opinion. That's the difference. So go ahead and hate on videogames, hate on ufos, and hate on whatever else you are TOLD to hate. I will take full solace in controlling my thoughts.

JohnFreeman
02-12-2014, 06:23 AM
I want to play NBA2k14...shitttt. Would kill with Kings

dr.hee
02-12-2014, 06:34 AM
1. Got a college degree.

2. Quite successful with my career.

3. 30+ is not too old to play videogames; it's not like the old days where only little children play it.

4. I'm hoping that ufo thread will be bump, last I check, I have the last word and you clowns are at a lost for words.

What you don't realize about me is I can give two sh*ts about how I should act; I'm only concern about being myself. You nerds will do whatever it takes to appease the popular opinion. That's the difference. So go ahead and hate on videogames, hate on ufos, and hate on whatever else you are TOLD to hate. I will take full solace in controlling my thoughts.

I like how you're so alpha that you're constantly feeling the urge to prove yourself to strangers on an anonymous message board. That's impressive. Less impressive is your grammar, which is why I'm doubting you've actually graduated from college.

Now I'm not saying you're a total dumbass or anything. You're probably just completely unremarkable. Average. One of millions of dudes who don't suck at things, but aren't great at anything either. That's even worse, right? Not being special at all. Not even the bad kind of being different. Just mediocre.
Nothing wrong with it, but you should deal with the fact that there are hundreds of millions of people just like you. You're one of us. Another average Joe Shmoe wasting time on ISH.

Myth
02-12-2014, 07:30 AM
Maturity isn't based on presentation; it is in strength of will. That is how you separate the men from the boys.

Strength of will essentially just means you are stubborn. Stubbornness is not maturity.

nathanjizzle
02-12-2014, 07:40 AM
He has a degree and a career!

dr.hee
02-12-2014, 07:50 AM
He has a degree and a career!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-t-LvOLDHvdU/T8oTInsa07I/AAAAAAAAFPY/uvOMbjUAusc/s400/CIMG5535.JPG

Bandito
02-12-2014, 08:31 AM
The army uses these simulations to better themselves on the battlefied; I don't see how more alpha it gets. I have the same killer instinct as a Kobe or MJ; that is evident by the fact I don't give two sh*ts by your constant trolling. Trust me, you can't shut me up by calling me stupid. You're gonna need more wit than that.
The army doesn't use those so called 'simulations ' of yours. They use different simulations and they are for convoy training and planes not infantry you moron.

LeGOAT
02-12-2014, 10:35 AM
u wot mate? I'll rek u **** I swear on me mum

Jailblazers7
02-12-2014, 10:49 AM
This dude has self delusion down to an artform. :applause:

Now if you could only manage to delude yourself to believe that the ugly chicks that (by some miracle) you manage to convince to **** you are actually attractive...then you would be set for life.

DonD13
02-12-2014, 11:33 AM
I'm 33.

http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2014/02/bromygod-forever-alone-008-02112014.jpg

bagelred
02-12-2014, 11:35 AM
Who can take me on?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914&feature=kp

niko
02-12-2014, 12:08 PM
Did you just say the army uses PS4 games to train it's troops?

Wait, you're 33? The girl you are crushing on in your avatar is a teen, no?

dr.hee
02-12-2014, 12:53 PM
Did you just say the army uses PS4 games to train it's troops?

Wait, you're 33? The girl you are crushing on in your avatar is a teen, no?

So you didn't know Shadowfall is a simulation of Operation Iraqi Freedom? We gonna act like this doesn't look exactly like close quarter combat in Baghdad?

:biggums:

http://p5.focus.de/img/incoming/origs3383376/3215446947-w630-h354-o-q75-p5/Killzone-Shadow-Fall-3.jpg

niko
02-12-2014, 12:58 PM
Pokemon is a good life simulator. I heard the army uses it to prepare troops for everyday life.

DeuceWallaces
02-12-2014, 01:45 PM
Lol what a clown.

tomtucker
02-12-2014, 01:57 PM
OP is the bitch that reported posts made by me and buda........fagggot and a snitch

fukk snitches

Raymone
02-12-2014, 04:48 PM
1. Got a college degree.

:oldlol:

oarabbus
02-12-2014, 07:39 PM
u wot mate? I'll rek u **** I swear on me mum

Shots fired.

LeGOAT vs. Rambo needs to happen

Jackass18
02-12-2014, 08:03 PM
Awesome, more of the 'I'm so great and original while you all are all robotic assholes dancing to the tune that they want you to dance to' ramblings from Rambo.

And, no, I will not bump your shitty UFO thread because your argument sucks and you're a fraud.

niko
02-12-2014, 08:53 PM
Awesome, more of the 'I'm so great and original while you all are all robotic assholes dancing to the tune that they want you to dance to' ramblings from Rambo.

And, no, I will not bump your shitty UFO thread because your argument sucks and you're a fraud.
How about my alien thread? I thought it was very compelling plus i crushed all comers with my arguing prowess and shadowfall skills.

IamRAMBO24
02-12-2014, 09:06 PM
How about my alien thread? I thought it was very compelling plus i crushed all comers with my arguing prowess and shadowfall skills.

I am fully confident I am correct in my observation. Trust me, I didn't believe it at first, but after looking at the video for hours and using the process of elimination, which I would like to add, all of you have fail to do, I can only conclude that is not any known object in space (comet, asteroid, meteorite, star, dust particle, etc.).

Being told all your life ufos don't exist, you will have to completely overhaul your belief system, which you nerds are too lazy to do.

ace23
02-12-2014, 09:18 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-t-LvOLDHvdU/T8oTInsa07I/AAAAAAAAFPY/uvOMbjUAusc/s400/CIMG5535.JPG
:roll:

dr.hee
02-12-2014, 09:22 PM
Trust me, I didn't believe it at first, but after looking at the video for hours and using the process of elimination, which I would like to add, all of you have fail to do, I can only conclude that is not any known object in space

Did you practice the process of elimination on the last two letters of the word "failed"? Nice elimination skills, bro :applause:

nathanjizzle
02-12-2014, 09:24 PM
Did you practice the process of elimination on the last two letters of the word "failed"? Nice elimination skills, bro :applause:

he has a degree and a career, dont question his methods.

IamRAMBO24
02-12-2014, 09:26 PM
he has a degree and a career, dont question his methods.

It is the method of Einstein.

dr.hee
02-12-2014, 09:28 PM
It is the method of Einstein.

Bad grammar? I highly doubt Einstein was into that shit. One could say, if he would of fail at use grammar we would of knowed by now don't you agreed?

niko
02-12-2014, 09:37 PM
I am fully confident I am correct in my observation. Trust me, I didn't believe it at first, but after looking at the video for hours and using the process of elimination, which I would like to add, all of you have fail to do, I can only conclude that is not any known object in space (comet, asteroid, meteorite, star, dust particle, etc.).

Being told all your life ufos don't exist, you will have to completely overhaul your belief system, which you nerds are too lazy to do.
I used to believe in UFO's until I saw your videos and now I think they are all helicopters and dust clouds.

niko
02-12-2014, 09:47 PM
Shots fired.

LeGOAT vs. Rambo needs to happen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUkis2rpla8

I filmed it. Just went down.

Note the substandard lighting, i kept it dark in case aliens flew by.

Draz
02-12-2014, 09:47 PM
get battlefield on PC or even COD4.

I used to play cod4 on a competitive level, played in an invite league of the top 10 teams in Aus.

Why don't you record some footages for us to see how good you really are.

Same. Used to play cod on an mlg level. Best a lot of solid top players in the country.

IamRAMBO24
02-12-2014, 09:50 PM
Bad grammar? I highly doubt Einstein was into that shit. One could say, if he would of fail at use grammar we would of knowed by now don't you agreed?

LOL.

"It is the method of Einstein."

How the f*ck is that a misuse of the language.?

Elaborate.

Bandito
02-12-2014, 09:51 PM
LOL.

Elaborate.
Give this guy a map.

niko
02-12-2014, 09:53 PM
LOL.

Elaborate.
He said you made a typo. You wrote "It is the method of Einstein". Might want to read what you write.

Bandito
02-12-2014, 09:58 PM
He was talking about the word 'fail', as it was supposed to be 'failed'.:lol :facepalm

JUDGE WITNESS
02-12-2014, 10:05 PM

actively looking for arguments in a basketball message board

:applause: :applause:

Raymone
02-12-2014, 10:24 PM
I am fully confident I am correct in my observation.

We know. That's what makes it funny.

Jackass18
02-12-2014, 11:00 PM
Careful people, Rambo is the only freethinker on this planet. Us robots are incapable of thinking anything than what we're programmed to, but not him because he's special. Maybe one day we can become special and finally see the light, but for now we're trapped in the land of total darkness.