View Full Version : Lets be real Demarcus Cousins isnt even a top 5 center

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
02-12-2014, 02:30 AM
Joakim (best in the L)
Hibbert
Fright
Bosh
Duncan

are all better. The kings are actually trying to win games and yet they have the worst record in the league. They have a decent squad and should be at least in the hunt for the 8th seed if Cousins was the best center in the league like so many claim. Kings are one of the worst defensive teams and his numbers are inflated.:applause:

Jameerthefear
02-12-2014, 02:31 AM
You and your list are both ****ing retarded

JohnFreeman
02-12-2014, 02:32 AM
Your opinion.

JohnFreeman
02-12-2014, 02:35 AM
Joakim (best in the L)
Hibbert
Fright
Bosh
Duncan

are all better. The kings are actually trying to win games and yet they have the worst record in the league. They have a decent squad and should be at least in the hunt for the 8th seed if Cousins was the best center in the league like so many claim. Kings are one of the worst defensive teams and his numbers are inflated.:applause:
Yeah...no

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
02-12-2014, 02:36 AM
Joakim-best passing C, DPOY candidate amazing allaround game on a team riddles with injuries and low talent
Hibbert-DPOY favorite, most intimidating rim protector in a long time. Best record in the league
Fright-efficient, strong defense, easily best player on Htown in an easy playoff spot
Bosh-best offense center, underrated defender him and Bosh have been 2nd to Wade defensively this season. 2nd best record
Duncan-still on the same field he was last season but only a lil worse
:no:

Milbuck
02-12-2014, 02:36 AM
DMC needs to get the **** out of Sacramento as soon as possible.

JohnFreeman
02-12-2014, 02:37 AM
Joakim-best passing C, DPOY candidate amazing allaround game on a team riddles with injuries and low talent
Hibbert-DPOY favorite, most intimidating rim protector in a long time. Best record in the league
Fright-efficient, strong defense, easily best player on Htown in an easy playoff spot
Bosh-best offense center, underrated defender him and Bosh have been 2nd to Wade defensively this season. 2nd best record
Duncan-still on the same field he was last season but only a lil worse
:no:
Duncan is a power forward..

oarabbus
02-12-2014, 02:37 AM

I mean... who are you taking out of that list and who are you putting in? M. Gasol? DMC?

JohnFreeman
02-12-2014, 02:38 AM
I mean... who are you taking out of that list and who are you putting in? M. Gasol? DMC?
Dwight and Bosh aren't better than Boogie

Im Still Ballin
02-12-2014, 02:41 AM
boogie is in a slump atm

he's easily #1 he has beaten dwight 2 times and he got injured the 3rd time

Also wooped hibbert

JohnFreeman
02-12-2014, 02:43 AM
boogie is in a slump atm

he's easily #1 he has beaten dwight 2 times and he got injured the 3rd time

Also wooped hibbert
Thank you!
He has slumped a little for the last 3 games, but he needs some help on the perimeter

Jameerthefear
02-12-2014, 02:46 AM
Howard
DMC
Jefferson
Noah/Hibbert
Duncan

JohnFreeman
02-12-2014, 02:47 AM
Howard
DMC
Jefferson
Noah/Hibbert
Duncan
Nice list :applause:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
02-12-2014, 02:49 AM
Howard
DMC
Jefferson
Noah/Hibbert
Duncan
:roll: :roll: :roll:
The only think DMC and Al Jeff have in common is that they both arent good enough to be allstars. Bosh is much better 2way player than either.

JohnFreeman
02-12-2014, 02:50 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:
The only think DMC and Al Jeff have in common is that they both arent good enough to be allstars. Bosh is much better 2way player than either.
Clearly an agenda thread.

YouGotServed
Cousins is an overrated fukking scrub. Thinks he's hot shit because he puts up empty stats. Can't even lead his team to a .500 record.

Jameerthefear
Bosh isn't a center.

Droid101
Why are troll threads still allowed? I thought you guys were going to crack down on this crap.

JohnFreeman
02-12-2014, 02:51 AM
Why are troll threads still allowed? I thought you guys were going to crack down on this crap.
:confusedshrug: OKC stans are out of control

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
02-12-2014, 02:52 AM
Bosh isn't a center.
Do u even watch basketball:facepalm :facepalm

Miamis starting lineup for most of the season(excluding injuries)
is Chalmers/Wade/Battier/Lebron/Bosh

If Bosh isnt their center who is:facepalm and he always get subbed out for Birdman or Oden sometimes:facepalm

Jameerthefear
02-12-2014, 02:53 AM
Do u even watch basketball:facepalm :facepalm

Miamis starting lineup for most of the season(excluding injuries)
is Chalmers/Wade/Battier/Lebron/Bosh

If Bosh isnt their center who is:facepalm and he always get subbed out for Birdman or Oden sometimes:facepalm
Most people list him as a PF. Plus he's pretty bad at rebounding and defending centers and doesn't really play like one. Whatever though.

buddha
02-12-2014, 02:54 AM
Kings are collectively bad at defense. Nobody on their team is a good defender. They need to find a defensive minded PF and SG, like Taj Gibson and Tony Allen. If they had those 2 instead of Jason Thompson and Marcus Thornton they would have a great record.

JohnFreeman
02-12-2014, 02:56 AM
Kings are collectively bad at defense. Nobody on their team is a good defender. They need to find a defensive minded PF and SG, like Taj Gibson and Tony Allen. If they had those 2 instead of Jason Thompson and Marcus Thornton they would have a great record.
Finally a good post.
Thornton and Mclemore are trash

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
02-12-2014, 02:59 AM
Finally a good post.
Thornton and Mclemore are trash
They just dont have a leader/winner to take them to a higher level. Its a damn shame b/c IT/Vasquez/Gay is a solid perimeter start but Cousins is letting them down and not making his teammates better like the 5 i mentioned

JohnFreeman
02-12-2014, 03:02 AM
They just dont have a leader/winner to take them to a higher level. Its a damn shame b/c IT/Vasquez/Gay is a solid perimeter start but Cousins is letting them down and not making his teammates better like the 5 i mentioned
Even though Vasquez got traded months ago? Idiot.

cos88
02-12-2014, 03:04 AM
op you forgot chris kaman. 25 and 14 tonight

just kiddin'. reported for knowing about basketball as much as jameerthefear knows about real females.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
02-12-2014, 03:05 AM
Even though Vasquez got traded months ago? Idiot.
Vasquez was one of the best PGs last season then his stock plummeted after playing with the Kings lets not pretend like DMC being a cancer didnt have something to with that.
Vasquez/IT is such a strong backcourt but they just couldnt put it together since DMC is one of the worst defenders in the league especially picknroll:facepalm

Im Still Ballin
02-12-2014, 03:06 AM
boogie is not a cancer, he has made rudy gay into a top 5 sf

JohnFreeman
02-12-2014, 03:07 AM
Vasquez was one of the best PGs last season then his stock plummeted after playing with the Kings lets not pretend like DMC being a cancer didnt have something to with that.
Vasquez/IT is such a strong backcourt but they just couldnt put it together since DMC is one of the worst defenders in the league especially picknroll:facepalm
10 points and 5 assists is good? Not to mention the horrible shooting percentage. You know nothing.

oarabbus
02-12-2014, 03:07 AM

Well, if they didn't have Jason Thompson and Marcus Thornton they would have a great record :oldlol:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
02-12-2014, 03:08 AM
:wtf:
he was easily a top 5 SF in Memphis

JohnFreeman
02-12-2014, 03:08 AM
Well, if they didn't have Jason Thompson and Marcus Thornton they would have a great record :oldlol:
We need a defensive stopper in the paint and a reliable perimeter scorer

JohnFreeman
02-12-2014, 03:10 AM
Except at the Kings he is scoring more points and he is doing it more efficiently?

oarabbus

Very debatable.

Durant
LeBron
Carmelo
Paul George
---
Iggy/Butler/Parsons/Hayward/Batum/Deng/Gay

Im Still Ballin

He sure wasn't playing like one in Toronto

Im Still Ballin
02-12-2014, 03:12 AM
Very debatable.

Durant
LeBron
Carmelo
Paul George
---
Iggy/Butler/Parsons/Hayward/Batum/Deng/Gay

Parsons possibly, but Gay in Sactown is 20/5/3 on 51% shooting

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
02-12-2014, 03:15 AM
Except at the Kings he is scoring more points and he is doing it more efficiently?
B/c IT is a better playmaker than Conley. WTF does Cousins have to do with Gays improvement he doesnt make his teammates better
17-35
how the fck do u have a worse record than the UTAH JAZZ:roll: :roll:

JohnFreeman
02-12-2014, 03:17 AM
B/c IT is a better playmaker than Conley. WTF does Cousins have to do with Gays improvement he doesnt make his teammates better
17-35
how the fck do u have a worse record than the UTAH JAZZ:roll: :roll:
Because their team isn't very good? Conley has average more assists than Thomas? Why are you wrong in your own thread?

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
02-12-2014, 03:19 AM
Because their team isn't very good? Conley has average more assists than Thomas? Why are you wrong in your own thread?
More assists doesnt mean theyre a better playmaker:facepalm :facepalm
U actually think DMC got robbed of allstar:roll: :roll: hes as good as Zach Randolph this season

JohnFreeman
02-12-2014, 03:21 AM
More assists doesnt mean theyre a better playmaker:facepalm :facepalm
U actually think DMC got robbed of allstar:roll: :roll: hes as good as Zach Randolph this season
Well assists generally help in scoring a basket..
You aren't trolling me you know?

bdreason
02-12-2014, 03:29 AM
I like Cousins but he does get a bit overrated. I realize he doesn't have a good team around him, but his attitude, leadership, and decision making all need vast improvement.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
02-12-2014, 03:31 AM
I like Cousins but he does get a bit overrated. I realize he doesn't have a good team around him, but his attitude, leadership, and decision making all need vast improvement.
This
he should work out with David Lee whos a better player than him and can play winning basketball

JohnFreeman
02-12-2014, 03:32 AM
Watched many Kings games this year?

bdreason
02-12-2014, 03:39 AM
Watched many Kings games this year?

Of course. And DMC has improved his all-around game from last season. From a skills standpoint, he's easily one of the best Centers in the league... but he still needs to work on improving his intangibles.

If he wants to be a franchise type player, he needs to do more than just play good basketball.

JohnFreeman
02-12-2014, 03:42 AM
Of course. And DMC has improved his all-around game from last season. From a skills standpoint, he's easily one of the best Centers in the league... but he still needs to work on improving his intangibles.

If he wants to be a franchise type player, he needs to do more than just play good basketball.
I agree, but he is a top 5 center. Apparently his attitude is improving, now we just need some better players.

FireDavidKahn
02-12-2014, 03:55 AM
No love for the best offensive center in the league in Pekovic?:facepalm

andremiller07
02-12-2014, 08:19 AM
I like Cousins and he is a top 5 C but there I something seriously wrong within the Kings team and he could very well be the source of it (I'm not sure what it is). The biggest problem is just his effort the last 3 games it's been ****ing shocking and you can literally see him quit during a game. For a guy who actually can defend well when he wants he just chooses not to.

Unlike a lot of the other top 10 C's the difference between his best and worst is massive. He's also unlike the start of the season stopped moving without the ball (which he should be doing more often to get cheapies) and started with his bullshit, bricking mid range jumpers and trying to force his way through double and triple teams. He always goes away from what's working which I don't get, his half hook is lethal and his Tim Duncan bank shot as well but he just rarely uses them.

I predict there will be some sort of explosion within the Kings players really soon something's not right atm.

JohnFreeman
02-12-2014, 08:22 AM
I like Cousins and he is a top 5 C but there I something seriously wrong within the Kings team and he could very well be the source of it (I'm not sure what it is). The biggest problem is just his effort the last 3 games it's been ****ing shocking and you can literally see him quit during a game. For a guy who actually can defend well when he wants he just chooses not to.

Unlike a lot of the other top 10 C's the difference between his best and worst is massive. He's also unlike the start of the season stopped moving without the ball (which he should be doing more often to get cheapies) and started with his bullshit, bricking mid range jumpers and trying to force his way through double and triple teams. He always goes away from what's working which I don't get, his half hook is lethal and his Tim Duncan bank shot as well but he just rarely uses them.

I predict there will be some sort of explosion within the Kings players really soon something's not right atm.

I can't imagine it would be fun to be the best player on that shit team. They need to bring in a veteran big and some reliable perimeter shooters. Shaq probably hasn't done shit with DMC

andremiller07
02-12-2014, 08:27 AM
I can't imagine it would be fun to be the best player on that shit team. They need to bring in a veteran big and some reliable perimeter shooters. Shaq probably hasn't done shit with DMC
Which is exactly why he's got to do all the little things and stop quitting/bitching during the middle of a game. He needs to go back to being a passer out of the post more often and making players like Mclemore/Thornton/Williams/Thomas better. No one is forcing him to take terrible contested shots from midrange or getting tripled in the post. He's to talented to be taking shots, make someone else better.

Recently he's been screaming at his teammates for not playing D and he's getting outworked by Henry freaking Sims and Gortat......

JohnFreeman
02-12-2014, 08:31 AM
Which is exactly why he's got to do all the little things and stop quitting/bitching during the middle of a game. He needs to go back to being a passer out of the post more often and making players like Mclemore/Thornton/Williams/Thomas better. No one is forcing him to take terrible contested shots from midrange or getting tripled in the post. He's to talented to be taking shots, make someone else better.

Recently he's been screaming at his teammates for not playing D and he's getting outworked by Henry freaking Sims and Gortat......

Yeah I know, his attitude is taking a step back for some reason. He got me excited at the start of the season. I do feel we should bring in some better wing players though, Thornton needs to be gone.

andremiller07
02-12-2014, 08:35 AM
Yeah I know, his attitude is taking a step back for some reason. He got me excited at the start of the season. I do feel we should bring in some better wing players though, Thornton needs to be gone.
At this point I would not mind of a complete roster flip except for Cuz/Acy all these dudes on the Kings are soft and don't give a shit. Something's got to change this is like 7 straight seasons of losing these guys have pretty much conditioned themselves to loss.

JohnFreeman
02-12-2014, 08:39 AM
At this point I would not mind of a complete roster flip except for Cuz/Acy all these dudes on the Kings are soft and don't give a shit. Something's got to change this is like 7 straight seasons of losing these guys have pretty much conditioned themselves to loss.

I think Cousins mentality is "No one else gives a shit so why should I?". Rudy Gay might walk to Phoenix, which I don't mind. Would be nice to get a Ryan Anderson (barring injury) or Larry Sanders. I actually miss Tyreke :oldlol: That's desperate

andremiller07
02-12-2014, 08:41 AM
I think Cousins mentality is "No one else gives a shit so why should I?". Rudy Gay might walk to Phoenix, which I don't mind. Would be nice to get a Ryan Anderson (barring injury) or Larry Sanders. I actually miss Tyreke :oldlol: That's desperate
We need to get Tony Wrotten from Philly or Shumpert as the SG

JohnFreeman
02-12-2014, 08:43 AM
We need to get Tony Wrotten from Philly or Shumpert as the SG
Doesn't Shumpert have attitude as well? I would like to see Thaddeus Young

SHABBA
02-12-2014, 08:52 AM
Noah, Howard and Boogie are the top 3 at the moment.

Mr Exlax
02-12-2014, 10:15 AM
Howard
Boogie
Noah
Jefferson
Hibbert

I know Boogie's numbers look better than Howard's, but he's the first, second and third option on a shitty team where as Dwight is probably the second or third option on a good team. For OP to say Boogie isn't a top 5 though is just plain ole stupid.

JohnFreeman
02-12-2014, 10:28 AM
Howard
Boogie
Noah
Jefferson
Hibbert

I know Boogie's numbers look better than Howard's, but he's the first, second and third option on a shitty team where as Dwight is probably the second or third option on a good team. For OP to say Boogie isn't a top 5 though is just plain ole stupid.
Thank you for your kind post.

Mr Exlax
02-12-2014, 10:32 AM
Thank you for your kind post.

Blow me. I respect Boogie. I don't respect Boogie's fans that think he's better than Dwight Howard!

You're welcome though :cheers:

JohnFreeman
02-12-2014, 10:33 AM
Blow me. I respect Boogie. I don't respect Boogie's fans that think he's better than Dwight Howard!

You're welcome though :cheers:
We all have to ride with our stars :cheers:

Mr Exlax
02-12-2014, 10:38 AM
We all have to ride with our stars :cheers:

Answer me this though. I don't watch the Kings and I'm not trolling or anything. Why aren't they any good? Everybody has been playing well for them right?

andremiller07
02-12-2014, 10:42 AM
Answer me this though. I don't watch the Kings and I'm not trolling or anything. Why aren't they any good? Everybody has been playing well for them right?
No defence no effort and three ball stoppers on offence without anyone else that's capable. Next to zero playmaking and the IQ of the team in general is rock bottom.

JohnFreeman
02-12-2014, 10:42 AM

Lack of effort and the losing attitude. Our perimeter players are f*cking horrible, Gay and Williams have good nights and bad nights, our defense is terrible and lack of heart. We need some reliable shooters, a veteran and some defense. Boogie and Acy are the only ones who give a shit

Mr Exlax
02-12-2014, 10:43 AM
Damn. You guys think in time this core will pull it together or is it just neve gonna happen? When I think of the Kings I think of a really really young team.

andremiller07
02-12-2014, 10:45 AM
Damn. You guys think in time this core will pull it together or is it just neve gonna happen? When I think of the Kings I think of a really really young team.
Rudy Gay will leave imo and the Kings will probably overpay to keep Thomas, while Gay,Cuz and IT trio has been better than anything in the last 7 years it still looks crap. At least one or two of the three will probably be gone/should be gone.

JohnFreeman
02-12-2014, 10:46 AM

Personally I want to see a roster overhaul, and I wouldn't resign Gay.

Miles and Miles
02-12-2014, 12:48 PM
DMC is so much better than he was last year. I wanted to get rid of him last year and this past week he has looked like that player from last year. Not sure if it was the final allstar announcements that has sent him into last year's attitude or what.

Something teams are figuring out is that you only have to guard 3 players on the entire roster. 10 of the players can't make an open shot. Kings don't play D and until they figure it out they will continue to lose, pretty simple. The last few games they have been back to leaving perimeter shooters wide open. They were starting to figure that out but they gave up on it. Not sure why Thorton gets any minutes since he just stands around on both ends of the floor, but Ben is lost out there too.