PDA

View Full Version : OKC vs top 8 teams in the NBA since Westbrook injury..

Joyner82reload
02-12-2014, 02:39 AM
W Houston Durant 34/12/6 78.7 TS%
L @ Portland Durant 33/13/5 59.1 TS%
W @ Houston Durant 36/5/7 60.4 TS%
W Golden State Durant 54/4/6 80.1 TS%
W Portland Durant 46/5/4 81.9 TS%
W @ San Antonio Durant 36/7/5 67.1 TS%
W @ Miami Durant 33/7/5 65.5 TS%
W @ Portland Durant 36/10/2 60.2 TS%

7-1 Durant 37.3/7.9/5 70.4 TS%

:bowdown:

Milbuck
02-12-2014, 02:40 AM
**** you, but that's god damned impressive.

JohnFreeman
02-12-2014, 02:40 AM
Dat stacked team

BlazerRed
02-12-2014, 02:45 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: meanwhile Leflop wills his team to incredible loss to Philly without Wade :lol

Im Still Ballin
02-12-2014, 02:46 AM
cue pancake image.

bottom line: stacked as hell

J Shuttlesworth
02-12-2014, 02:47 AM
Pretty crazy how stacked OKC is.

lol all honesty, good for them. Thunder/Heat finals becomes more and more likely

JohnFreeman
02-12-2014, 02:47 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: meanwhile Leflop wills his team to incredible loss to Philly without Wade :lol
Didn't they just win in Phoenix without Wade?

navy
02-12-2014, 02:49 AM
No playoff excuses.

JohnFreeman
02-12-2014, 02:50 AM
No playoff excuses.
Co signed

SamuraiSWISH
02-12-2014, 02:55 AM
Slim gonna Reap

BlazerRed
02-12-2014, 03:03 AM
If there's going to be anyone to reap my Blazers, I'm glad it's Slim :bowdown:

Fudge
02-12-2014, 03:09 AM
Proud of da boyz. Like a proud mama.

Fudge
02-12-2014, 03:10 AM
Dat stacked team
Y u always so angry fo'

Thunderfan86
02-12-2014, 03:11 AM
Slim gonna Reap
Reap gonna Slim

JohnFreeman
02-12-2014, 03:11 AM
Y u always so angry fo'
I'm not really

cos88
02-12-2014, 03:12 AM
Proud of da boyz. Like a proud mama.

:facepalm can't decide if you are 12 or 14. reported anyway.

buddha
02-12-2014, 03:13 AM

stacked? i'm pretty sure the starters outside of durant had like 5 points at halftime. I know Reggie Jackson had 0 and Ibaka had 4.

Fudge
02-12-2014, 03:13 AM
W Houston Durant 34/12/6 78.7 TS%
L @ Portland Durant 33/13/5 59.1 TS%
W @ Houston Durant 36/5/7 60.4 TS%
W Golden State Durant 54/4/6 80.1 TS%
W Portland Durant 46/5/4 81.9 TS%
W @ San Antonio Durant 36/7/5 67.1 TS%
W @ Miami Durant 33/7/5 65.5 TS%
W @ Portland Durant 36/10/2 60.2 TS%

7-1 Durant 37.3/7.9/5 70.4 TS%

:bowdown:
:biggums:

Tha's messed up.

Fudge
02-12-2014, 03:14 AM
:facepalm can't decide if you are 12 or 14. reported anyway.
Is there honestly a difference between 12 and 14? :confusedshrug: What if I told you I was 13?

plowking
02-12-2014, 03:14 AM
I wish more superstars were blessed with this kind of stackedness. We'd get to see who the best really is. Hard to say when Durant's team is so much better than every other superstars.

SamuraiSWISH
02-12-2014, 03:15 AM
Hard to say when Durant's team is so much better than every other superstars.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

My gawd, the level of stupidity and Miami cHeat standom is astounding.

Illuminati
02-12-2014, 03:16 AM
If LeBron had a player in Cleveland that had half of Ibaka's talent. They would 2-peat. On top of that, add Reggie Jackson, Jeremy Lamb.

:facepalm

BlazerRed
02-12-2014, 03:17 AM
If LeBron had a player in Cleveland that had half of Ibaka's talent. They would 2-peat. On top of that, add Reggie Jackson, Jeremy Lamb.

:facepalm
:oldlol: dat trolling doe

plowking
02-12-2014, 03:20 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

My gawd, the level of stupidity and Miami cHeat standom is astounding.

Have you been applauding yourself, and laughing at your own jokes on here with your new alternate accounts like you did before?
Created any as a Kobe/Lakers fan like last time?

Come on bruh, how many alternate accounts you got on here? :oldlol:

SamuraiSWISH
02-12-2014, 03:22 AM
Have you been applauding yourself, and laughing at your own jokes on here with your new alternate accounts like you did before?
:biggums:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
02-12-2014, 03:28 AM
Created any as a Kobe/Lakers fan like last time?

Come on bruh, how many alternate accounts you got on here? :oldlol:
Why is this dumb nikka so focused on alt accounts:roll: :roll: he thought i was an alt account to when everyone know my last account was Jotaro Durant:roll: :roll:

get a life u loser o wait u live in australia not much to do:roll: :roll:

plowking
02-12-2014, 03:36 AM
Why is this dumb nikka so focused on alt accounts:roll: :roll: he thought i was an alt account to when everyone know my last account was Jotaro Durant:roll: :roll:

get a life u loser o wait u live in australia not much to do:roll: :roll:

I don't think I've ever accused you of being an alt. Mainly because I don't care about you, since your shtick is overdone. Good on you, you live through Durant.

I just find it funny that Swoosh made an alternate account, a Laker one because hes a fan of Kobe, and used it to agree and laugh at his own jokes, with either his Money 23 account or even Samurai account. Can't remember exactly, but I remember having a laugh. :oldlol:

Not much to do in Australia? Yeah, okay. :oldlol:
I got it better over here than you do over there.

Bless Mathews
02-12-2014, 03:44 AM
Trade Westbrook and let the new king do his thing.

BlazerRed
02-12-2014, 03:48 AM
I don't think I've ever accused you of being an alt. Mainly because I don't care about you, since your shtick is overdone. Good on you, you live through Durant.

I just find it funny that Swoosh made an alternate account, a Laker one because hes a fan of Kobe, and used it to agree and laugh at his own jokes, with either his Money 23 account or even Samurai account. Can't remember exactly, but I remember having a laugh. :oldlol:

lolaustralia

I got a mates there from a study trip, biggest bandwagon NBA country in the world. He says there's only ever one type of jersey going around at a time, the team that's winning. He says ATM it's the Heat jerseys everywhere, surprise surprise.

Have fun riding those kangaroos to work, mate.

JohnFreeman
02-12-2014, 03:50 AM
lolaustralia

I got a mates there from a study trip, biggest bandwagon NBA country in the world. He says there's only ever one type of jersey going around at a time, the team that's winning. He says ATM it's the Heat jerseys everywhere, surprise surprise.

Simply not true. All the jerseys I see are Durant and Kobe

BlazerRed
02-12-2014, 03:53 AM
Simply not true. All the jerseys I see are Durant and Kobe
You're an Aussie too? Explains a lot :roll: That's it, deny dat bandwagon :lol

plowking
02-12-2014, 04:09 AM
lolaustralia

I love how these continual attempted digs at Australia result in nothing. :oldlol:

What are you even trying to get across? That I'm a bandwagoner/player fan? I've been here long enough and posted long enough for people to know otherwise. :oldlol:

Basically, you're looking mad stupid, and clearly projecting since you're mad about being called a Durant only fan (which you clearly are).

I'll have fun riding my kangaroo to work, and living in a place that has a higher standard of living than where you are. :)

JohnFreeman
02-12-2014, 04:11 AM
I love how these continual attempted digs at Australia result in nothing. :oldlol:

What are you even trying to get across? That I'm a bandwagoner/player fan? I've been here long enough and posted long enough for people to know otherwise. :oldlol:

Basically, you're looking mad stupid, and clearly projecting since you're mad about being called a Durant only fan (which you clearly are).

I'll have fun riding my kangaroo to work, and living in a place that has a higher standard of living than where you are. :)
We can also go to the movies without the fear of getting shot. Pretty good.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
02-12-2014, 04:14 AM
We can also go to the movies without the fear of getting shot. Pretty good.
Yeah but the ride there you gotta watch out for 5ft spiders and snakes

JohnFreeman
02-12-2014, 04:15 AM
Yeah but the ride there you gotta watch out for 5ft spiders and snakes
True, but we are immune :oldlol:

Angel Face
02-12-2014, 04:16 AM
Best player in the league. Successor to MJ's throne. :bowdown:

BlazerRed
02-12-2014, 04:19 AM

Oh yeah, flat, boring terrain with no good outdoor activity has a higher standard of living than being able to drive 5 minutes to a ski lift and either snowboard down or do downhill mountain bike runs. I guess you must spend all your time inside, in that case enjoy your shitty internet :lol

JohnFreeman
02-12-2014, 04:21 AM
Oh yeah, flat, boring terrain with no good outdoor activity has a higher standard of living than being able to drive 5 minutes to a ski lift and either snowboard down or do downhill mountain bike runs. I guess you must spend all your time inside, in that case enjoy your shitty internet :lol
http://www.accommodationnear.com/beach/image/noosabeach.jpg
http://www.icanreadsystem.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/bondi-beach.jpg

It's so awful..how could I ever live in this paradise?

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
02-12-2014, 04:22 AM

Yes u did a couple weeks ago. I made the same reply about being Jotaro i forgot what the thread was

Nikka u been postin here for 7 YEARSS!!!!!!!! wut u mean u got better things to do:lol :lol i think it might be time to move on:confusedshrug:

BlazerRed
02-12-2014, 04:28 AM
http://www.accommodationnear.com/beach/image/noosabeach.jpg
http://www.icanreadsystem.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/bondi-beach.jpg

It's so awful..how could I ever live in this paradise?
Oh cool, a beach. No other countries have those! :rolleyes: Just face it, you live in a prehistoric country with shitty land.

JohnFreeman
02-12-2014, 04:31 AM
Oh cool, a beach. No other countries have those! :rolleyes: Just face it, you live in a prehistoric country with shitty land.
Ever been to Australia?

BlazerRed
02-12-2014, 04:32 AM
Ever been to Australia?
If you had even read my posts you'd see I have. We have beaches as nice as Australia, and we have mother ****ing mountains.. in comparison you have little ant mounds. I caught a ski lift up your pissy "Mount" Buller and couldn't stop laughing when I hit the "peak". Good times :lol

The only cool place was the Twelve Apostles. That's it. The Morningon Peninsula was OK, but in comparison Australia is the slums compared to the beauty and activities available where I live. The outdoor capital of America.

JohnFreeman
02-12-2014, 04:35 AM
If you had even read my posts you'd see I have. We have beaches as nice as Australia, and we have mother ****ing mountains.. in comparison you have little ant mounds. I caught a ski lift up your pissy "Mount" Buller and couldn't stop laughing when I hit the "peak". Good times :lol

The only cool place was the Twelve Apostles. That's it. The Morningon Peninsula was OK, but in comparison Australia is the slums compared to the beauty and activities available where I live. The outdoor capital of America.

Why are you so mad?

BlazerRed
02-12-2014, 04:39 AM
Why are you so mad?
Haha got nothing? Sorry man, didn't mean to hurt your feelings :(

JohnFreeman
02-12-2014, 04:41 AM
Haha got nothing? Sorry man, didn't mean to hurt your feelings :(
You just seem to follow me around, trying to troll me. Quite sad really..

BlazerRed
02-12-2014, 04:43 AM
You just seem to follow me around, trying to troll me. Quite sad really..
Except for the fact that both threads we're conversing in now, YOU were the first to quote me :lebronamazed:

Give it up man, you're terrible at this :sleeping

JohnFreeman
02-12-2014, 04:45 AM
Except for the fact that both threads we're conversing in now, YOU were the first to quote me :lebronamazed:

Give it up man, you're terrible at this :sleeping
Terrible at what? Yeah I did quote you in this thread, but you were the one who started with me?

BlazerRed
02-12-2014, 04:53 AM
Terrible at what? Yeah I did quote you in this thread, but you were the one who started with me?
AND the other one :sleeping At least we know who's "sad" now.

Im Still Ballin
02-12-2014, 04:54 AM
tryna diss australia...

live over here is sweet as phuck

GOAT lifestyle

and its true, you'll find alot of bandwagoners but thats like every country in the world. Go to Asia/phillipines/etc and you'll find a million kobe stans

80% of nba fans i know personally are morons, my one mate tryna convince me that kobe was still the best player because he can sink dat fade-away 3 on 3 defenderzzz

BlazerRed
02-12-2014, 04:56 AM
tryna diss australia...

GOAT lifestyle

and its true, you'll find alot of bandwagoners but thats like every country in the world. Go to Asia/phillipines/etc and you'll find a million kobe stans

80% of nba fans i know personally are morons, my one mate tryna convince me that kobe was still the best player because he can sink dat fade-away 3 on 3 defenderzzz

Pretty much my experience when I was there.

As I said, my lifestyle > anyone in Australia (unless maybe you rich as **** and can get out of that shithole on your private jet all the time). I got it all.

JohnFreeman
02-12-2014, 04:56 AM
tryna diss australia...

GOAT lifestyle

Me and my mates rolled some bandwagoners at a local court. All of them were wearing Durant and Kobe jerseys, and we beat them 21-0

plowking
02-12-2014, 05:19 AM
Yes u did a couple weeks ago. I made the same reply about being Jotaro i forgot what the thread was

Nikka u been postin here for 7 YEARSS!!!!!!!! wut u mean u got better things to do:lol :lol i think it might be time to move on:confusedshrug:

Yes. 6 years. Been a student the whole time. At this point in my life, I have time to be able to watch basketball, and talk about it a whole lot.

plowking
02-12-2014, 05:21 AM

As I said, my lifestyle > anyone in Australia (unless maybe you rich as **** and can get out of that shithole on your private jet all the time). I got it all.

:oldlol:

Warfan
02-12-2014, 05:29 AM

:roll:

All Net
02-12-2014, 07:07 AM
Epic stuff from okc and KD..

TheMilkyBarKid
02-12-2014, 07:18 AM

Dude shut the hell up, I bet you have never been to australia. Ive spoken to americans, canadians, asians, germans, irish and brits who have come here and love it.
We have some of the highest living standards in the world, an excellent education system, pretty much free healthcare, pretty damn hot women and awesome weather.
I do wish our basketball was nba standard and soccer epl standard but i have been fortunate to go over and see both in person, plus i get most the coverage i need and i love AFL (aussie game) and i would never trade it for american football.
There's a reason australia is known as the lucky country.

JohnFreeman
02-12-2014, 07:19 AM
Dude shut the hell up, I bet you have never been to australia. Ive spoken to americans, canadians, asians, germans, irish and brits who have come here and love it.
We have some of the highest living standards in the world, an excellent esucation system, pretty much free healthcare, pretty damn hot women and awesome weather.
I do wish our basketball was nba standard and soccer epl standard but i have been fortunate to go over and see both in person, plus i get most the coverage i need and i love AFL (aussie game) and i would never trade it for american football.
:cheers:

Im Still Ballin
02-12-2014, 08:58 AM
We have some of the highest living standards in the world, an excellent education system, pretty much free healthcare, pretty damn hot women and awesome weather.

:applause:

pejavelin
02-13-2014, 02:17 AM

lol all honesty, good for them. Thunder/Pacers finals becomes more and more likely

Fixed