PDA

View Full Version : What team would Jameer+Davis fit on?

Jameerthefear
02-13-2014, 12:07 AM
Title.

JUDGE WITNESS
02-13-2014, 12:08 AM
a shtty team like the magic :confusedshrug:

Jameerthefear
02-13-2014, 12:09 AM
a shtty team like the magic :confusedshrug:
Ignore list.

Jameerthefear
02-13-2014, 12:12 AM
I was thinking, personally, maybe a team like the Pacers could use them, but they have nothing to give us and I'm pretty sure they don't have the room either.

DStebb716
02-13-2014, 12:13 AM
Ignore list.

The truth list. Jameer might have some value to somebody as a rotational PG.

If Toronto decides to move Kyle Lowry I could see them being interested in a package of Jameer and Canadian Andrew Nicholson.

Embers
02-13-2014, 12:45 AM
One with alot of extra room on there bus

I think the best thing they can do here is trade for a bad contract

Perhaps a Marcus Thornton + Outlaw for Nelson + Davis

JimmyMcAdocious
02-13-2014, 12:47 AM
Davis is a missing piece like Sheed for the Pistons.

Jameer deserves to go to the Lakers and become Blake's backup.

Milbuck
02-13-2014, 12:48 AM
Considering they both suck, they fit in exactly where they're at.

Fire Colangelo
02-13-2014, 01:14 AM
Heat? :confusedshrug: idk they're not really good at anything. and their contracts kind of suck.

JohnFreeman
02-13-2014, 01:24 AM
One with alot of extra room on there bus

I think the best thing they can do here is trade for a bad contract

Perhaps a Marcus Thornton + Outlaw for Nelson + Davis
I would do this

Levity
02-13-2014, 01:29 AM
doubt any team would take both. but if you took out one and added afflalo, then teams may be willing to make a deal.

Jameerthefear
02-13-2014, 01:30 AM
Lol. Jameer is mad underrated on this board. Lot of dumb posters on Ish. nbd tho

Bibby4Three
02-13-2014, 01:34 AM
No one will take both scrubs. :facepalm

Jameerthefear
02-13-2014, 01:35 AM
As usual ISH posters are retarded.

Milbuck
02-13-2014, 01:37 AM
No one will take both scrubs. :facepalm
How long before both go play in Turkey?

JohnFreeman
02-13-2014, 01:38 AM
As usual ISH posters are retarded.
I said I would take them for Thornton and Outlaw

Bibby4Three
02-13-2014, 01:39 AM
How long before both go play in Turkey?

Surprised they are both not there already...

Jameerthefear
02-13-2014, 01:41 AM
I said I would take them for Thornton and Outlaw
Hell no.

JohnFreeman
02-13-2014, 01:48 AM
Hell no.
Not being a dick, but you ain't getting shit for those two

ballup
02-13-2014, 01:55 AM
I thought this was about Anthony Davis :lol:

Ain't nobody want Big Baby.

outbreak
02-13-2014, 01:58 AM
Jameer has value. Late first or a future pick and expirer at most. Big baby we will have a tough time moving. Probably better trying to package him with afflalo

Milbuck
02-13-2014, 01:59 AM
Not being a dick, but you ain't getting shit for those two
Apparently, anyone who doesn't offer their team's franchise players for Jameer ****ing Nelson and a tub of lard is dumb.

Bibby4Three
02-13-2014, 02:00 AM
Young Jameer don't do crap anymore...

Magic are a joke franchise.

Boarder Patrol
02-13-2014, 02:09 AM
Yeah Magic won't be finding you much value for those two.

NYK offer Bargnani, Felton and Shumpert?

You can have Shumpert who's a decent young guy but have to take Felton's 3rd year. Wouldn't consider offering more, unless you want Cole Aldrich or maaaaaybe Toure Murry.

Jameerthefear
02-13-2014, 03:24 AM
Bump. Any smart posters have anything to say?

Milbuck
02-13-2014, 03:58 AM
I think the Bucks would be hesitant to pull the trigger, but we'll give you Luke Ridnour for both of them. Would be a steal for the Magic.

VIP2000
02-13-2014, 01:47 PM
They could help out a team like the Thunder or Wizards but they both don't have anything to trade, really.

Levity
02-13-2014, 01:49 PM
Bump. Any smart posters have anything to say?

what kind of deal do you think they should get for them?

CelticBaller
02-13-2014, 01:50 PM
the free agency

SCdac
02-13-2014, 01:51 PM
actually think Nelson is one of the most underrated player in the league currently. Would love him coming off the Spurs bench

Levity
02-13-2014, 01:54 PM
actually think Nelson is one of the most underrated player in the league currently. Would love him coming off the Spurs bench

nelson would be pretty decent on a lot of benches, especially for contenders. however, what contender would be able to take him and offer ORL something that theyd be willing to take.

If OKC would do afflalo and nelson for sefalosha and randy jackson, ORL should absolutely take it. but i doubt the thunder would do that.

Jameerthefear
02-13-2014, 01:56 PM
nelson would be pretty decent on a lot of benches, especially for contenders. however, what contender would be able to take him and offer ORL something that theyd be willing to take.

If OKC would do afflalo and nelson for sefalosha and randy jackson, ORL should absolutely take it. but i doubt the thunder would do that.
LOL. Hell no. Are you retarded?

Levity
02-13-2014, 01:57 PM
LOL. Hell no. Are you retarded?

jackson
oladipo
draft pick
harris
vuc

great young line up. but again, i doubt OKC does that. stop talking like you know anything.

Jameerthefear
02-13-2014, 01:58 PM
jackson
oladipo
draft pick
harris
vuc

great young line up. but again, i doubt OKC does that. stop talking like you know anything.
Stop making yourself look stupid. You know jackshit about this team so don't act like you watch.

wally_world
02-13-2014, 01:58 PM
I was gonna say OKC, for Perkins + Thabo. But i dont know about losing Perkins (crazy as it is) without getting a true center back. Useless as Perk is, he is much needed against the bigger Western Conference teams. Adams/Collison at center just isn't going to cut it.

Jameerthefear
02-13-2014, 01:59 PM
I was gonna say OKC, for Perkins + Thabo. But i dont know about losing Perkins (crazy as it is) without getting a true center back. Useless as Perk is, he is much needed against the bigger Western Conference teams. Adams/Collison at center just isn't going to cut it.
No.

Milbuck
02-13-2014, 02:00 PM
Stop making yourself look stupid. You know jackshit about this team so don't act like you watch.
Did someone pee in your cereal or something?

Why would you make a thread asking for people's opinions if you're just gonna be a giant douche the entire time?

Levity
02-13-2014, 02:01 PM

i watch more games ORL games than you think, considering im a big harris fan. and you know nothing about basketball. you continuously recycle other peoples posts and ideas, and try to make them your own. its obvious, and completley and entirely laughable, and we all know we'll continue to see you do it.

get some real life friends, and practice having civil conversations with them. then, and only then, will your self confidence begin to rise, and you just may learn to like yourself and wont have to run away and hide in fantasy anime lands

Jameerthefear
02-13-2014, 02:06 PM
i watch more games ORL games than you think, considering im a big harris fan. and you know nothing about basketball. you continuously recycle other peoples posts and ideas, and try to make them your own. its obvious, and completley and entirely laughable, and we all know we'll continue to see you do it.

get some real life friends, and practice having civil conversations with them. then, and only then, will your self confidence begin to rise, and you just may learn to like yourself and wont have to run away and hide in fantasy anime lands
If you watched this team (you don't!) you'd know AA is averaging 19 ppg on 46%. Reggie thrives on playing next to Durant. He will reach his ceiling soon if he hasn't already. The only good thing about him is that he is young and his contract, but that doesn't matter since we're not trying to clear money right now unless someone wants to come here in FA. But even then Hedo comes off the books next year, so it's not a big deal. Thabo is bad. He is literally useless.

Bandito
02-13-2014, 02:07 PM
Jameer is turning into a iamrambo kind of poster.

JohnFreeman
02-13-2014, 02:09 PM
Jameer being a meanie

Levity
02-13-2014, 02:10 PM
If you watched this team (you don't!) you'd know AA is averaging 19 ppg on 46%. Reggie thrives on playing next to Durant. He's short too and will reach his ceiling soon if he hasn't already. The only good thing about him is that he is young and his contract, but that doesn't matter since we're not trying to clear money right now unless someone wants to come here in FA. But even then Hedo comes off the books next year, so it's not a big deal. Thabo is bad. He is literally useless.

thabo is an expirer. he wont be on the team next year. you take him, in order to get jackson back. oladipo is better served at a 2. hes slowly turning into a monster defensive player. so you pair him up with jackson (whos a great penetrator and improving scorer/shooter) and both can take ball handling/play making responsibilities.

you need to understand that you wont be able to move both nelson and davis for anything. theres no team that will take both of them and still give you anything decent in return. welcome to reality. sorry to say it wont always work out in your favor.

KyrieTheFuture
02-13-2014, 02:11 PM
Jameer has become such an awful poster the last couple weeks idk what made him fall off the deep end. No one will trade anything worth talking about for either of those two, Freemans post will be the best one here.

Jameerthefear
02-13-2014, 02:15 PM
thabo is an expirer. he wont be on the team next year. you take him, in order to get jackson back. oladipo is better served at a 2. hes slowly turning into a monster defensive player. so you pair him up with jackson (whos a great penetrator and improving scorer/shooter) and both can take ball handling/play making responsibilities.

you need to understand that you wont be able to move both nelson and davis for anything. theres no team that will take both of them and still give you anything decent in return. welcome to reality. sorry to say it wont always work out in your favor.
Yes it will. You are wrong as usual. What you don't seem to understand is that the Magic don't want Jackson. We might draft a point guard and E'taun Moore is showing loads of potential.

Inferno
02-13-2014, 02:17 PM
Jameer's falling off the deep end :(

Meticode
02-13-2014, 02:18 PM
If the Lakers were contending or competing I would say them, but they aren't Charlotte would be a decent fit for Davis, but not Jameer because of Walker+Sessions.

Milbuck
02-13-2014, 02:18 PM
Jameer has become such an awful poster the last couple weeks idk what made him fall off the deep end. No one will trade anything worth talking about for either of those two, Freemans post will be the best one here.
Truly one of the worst posters on here. Even guys like TonyMontana, Joyner, etc. have insightful things to say. They're obnoxious and biased beyond sanity, but they're also somewhat knowledgeable. Levity pointed it out already, Jameer just recycles the same old bland anti-Kobe/Lakers garbage, and becomes a total d1ck if people aren't sucking every Magic player's wang.

JohnFreeman
02-13-2014, 02:19 PM
You arent getting LeBron or Durant, if thats what you waiting for

Meticode
02-13-2014, 02:20 PM
Lol. Jameer is mad underrated on this board. Lot of dumb posters on Ish. nbd tho
I think you're delusional. Nelson isn't the player he was 4+ years ago. He's a 32 year old point guard entering the later years of his career. I would guess he has 2-4 years before he retires. Shooting 40% from the field isn't underrating.

Jameerthefear
02-13-2014, 02:20 PM
You arent getting LeBron or Durant, if thats what you waiting for
That's the minimum. Prime Michael Jordan I would think about though.

JohnFreeman
02-13-2014, 02:22 PM
That's the minimum. Prime Michael Jordan I would think about though.
Jordan + filler

Jameerthefear
02-13-2014, 02:23 PM
I think you're delusional. Nelson isn't the player he was 4+ years ago. He's a 32 year old point guard entering the later years of his career. I would guess he has 2-4 years before he retires. Shooting 40% from the field isn't underrating.
That's why he goes to a contender for picks.

Jameerthefear
02-13-2014, 02:23 PM
Jordan + filler
Are you ****ing kidding me? Jordan+ a first rounder at the least.

ballup
02-13-2014, 02:28 PM
I've got it. Landry Fields + Greivis Vasquez for Jameer Nelson. That's totally in line of what the Masiah would do.

Clyde
02-13-2014, 02:33 PM

Dude Jameer is old as hell, he'll never be what he was with Howard, and I'm a bigger Orlando fan than you so no trolling.

TexasBloodMoney
02-13-2014, 02:37 PM
The problem is that they combine for 14-15 mill. Lottery-bound teams don't want them, and what playoff team is way under the cap and/or has the contracts/assets to make this deal worth it?

They would definitely be valuable for a contender but only at a discounted price (assuming they don't want to make a lateral move).

Jameerthefear
02-13-2014, 02:38 PM
The problem is that they combine for 14-15 mill. Lottery-bound teams don't want them, but what playoff team is way under the cap and/or has the contracts/assets to make this deal worth it?

They would definitely be valuable for a contender but only at a discounted price (assuming they don't want to make a lateral move).
Would have to be a 3-team trade probably.

JohnFreeman
02-13-2014, 02:39 PM
The problem is that they combine for 14-15 mill. Lottery-bound teams don't want them, and what playoff team is way under the cap and/or has the contracts/assets to make this deal worth it?

Blazers would add them too the bench if they were cheaper

Hedo15
02-13-2014, 05:12 PM
Why not just keep Jameer :confusedshrug: He can become a one club player which Orlando has never had and would be handy coming off the bench as he ages. This will be his last reasonable contract anyway.

JUDGE WITNESS
02-13-2014, 05:16 PM
jaqueer with a retarded thread asking for smart posts

Black and White
02-13-2014, 05:22 PM
Nobody wants these two, Jameer is underrated? He is old as hell, this isn't the old Orlando days, and saying the Pacers need them is stupid, they don't need to give up any of their players for these two, they need a young-ish point guard thats all, you will be holding onto these two till they expire.

HomieWeMajor
02-13-2014, 05:26 PM
Jameer + Big Baby = poor mans Stockon+Malone. A contender could use them. A future second pick should do it.

Jameerthefear
02-13-2014, 05:28 PM
Nobody wants these two, Jameer is underrated? He is old as hell, this isn't the old Orlando days, and saying the Pacers need them is stupid, they don't need to give up any of their players for these two, they need a young-ish point guard thats all, you will be holding onto these two till they expire.
tired of reading your dumb posts

Black and White
02-13-2014, 05:31 PM
tired of reading your dumb posts

What type of trade value do you honestly think these two have? Be honest, what do you think you would get in return.

salwan
02-13-2014, 05:59 PM
I guess they could get Spanoulis for both.

Spanoulis > jameer

RightToCensor
02-14-2014, 01:00 PM
Asik, Garcia, and Covington.

Orlando needs a rim protector, too.

You guys can run a twin towers lineup.

Benefits both teams.

Jameerthefear
02-14-2014, 09:30 PM
Asik, Garcia, and Covington.

Orlando needs a rim protector, too.

You guys can run a twin towers lineup.

Benefits both teams.
Remind me how that worked out with Asik and DWight. Garcia sucks and Asik's contract is gross.