PDA

View Full Version : I just tried to merge my BS with reality. At least there's a link to...something?

Euroleague
02-13-2014, 08:59 PM
Fascist Nazi Mod Real Men Wear Green Abusing His Position AGAIN

http://www.eurohoops.net/2014/02/dribbling/42340

Euroleague CEO Jordi Bertomeu was present in Athens, Greece, and before the game between Olympiacos and Anadolu Efes he spoke about almost every matter of the competition. However the most important part of the press conference was the way he presented the possible expansion of the NBA to Europe under the terms of the American league as almost an impossible plan. That’s why according to him the cooperation with Euroleague should be considered the only way for this to be done.

"There should be 5-6 really strong European teams in a league with a 130 million USD financial turnover. That means tickets which will cost 100 euros per average and at least 150 sellouts per season. Our television partners should pay ten times more for the rights. And we also have to answer how the salary cap will work under a possible six different taxation laws in different countries. There are many legal issues. A lot of people talk about NBA in Europe, but not about those matters. My place is to give answers. It’s easy to make the questions. Adam Silver, the new commissioner, is a great contributor to the sport. We have met and I think that we have a future together. We want to increase our cooperation and we want to see things realistically”.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

That is just an excerpt of the press conference.

Here is another excerpt of the same press conference, proving again that it happened, from the Euroleague's official website:

http://www.euroleague.net/news/i/132109/180

If I get accused of lying or making things up again, or if this gets deleted by Real Men Wear Green, like he did to the previous thread, I am filing a complaint with Jeff.

PS, screen caps of the previous thread can be sent to site admin as a complaint of mod abuse.

If you watch a damn press conference, you don't always have a damn "link". You have no right to accuse me of lying and making things up and to delete a good thread on a good topic that people want to talk about and that already had 3 pages of replies in a few minutes.

REAL MEN WEAR GREEN, STOP BEING SUCH A DICK AND SUCH A BAD MOD ALL THE DAMN TIME

And don't think that just because you deleted the thread that I am not sending an abuse report, real men wear green, because I am. I am sending an abuse report against your ass, you POS. Because it's like the 20th time you have done this to legit threads of mine.

AnaheimLakers24
02-13-2014, 09:00 PM
farm system

Uncle Drew
02-13-2014, 09:00 PM
HE POSTED A LINK :eek: :eek:

niko
02-13-2014, 09:03 PM
[QUOTE=Euroleague]Fascist Nazi Mod Real Men Wear Green Abusing His Position AGAIN

http://www.eurohoops.net/2014/02/dribbling/42340

[I]Euroleague CEO Jordi Bertomeu was present in Athens, Greece, and before the game between Olympiacos and Anadolu Efes he spoke about almost every matter of the competition.

"There should be 5-6 really strong European teams in a league with a 130 million USD financial turnover. That means tickets which will cost 100 euros per average and at least 150 sellouts per season. Our television partners should pay ten times more for the rights. And we also have to answer how the salary cap will work under a possible six different taxation laws in different countries. There are many legal issues. A lot of people talk about NBA in Europe, but not about those matters. My place is to give answers. It

BasedTom
02-13-2014, 09:04 PM
What a joke.

Black and White
02-13-2014, 09:07 PM
RMWG is an awesome mod, just because he doesn't let you get away with your nonsense you report him, get lost, we don't care about the EL in this forum and if this ever truely happens Vassilis would never be able to compete against NBA calibre players and would get exposed as the fraud he is.

Angel Face
02-13-2014, 09:10 PM
So Euroleague players will replace NBA mop boys, nice.

Smook A.
I like the NBA the way it is. Merging with the Euroleague would really suck for the fans. They're two seperate leagues. One is great and the other one sucks

aj1987
This guy has some serious issues. Needs mental help. A hick from Arkansas pretending to be from Greece and trolling a bunch of forums? He's been doing this for a number of years as well.:wtf:

JohnFreeman
02-13-2014, 09:11 PM
I don't want a European expansion, bring back Seattle

Euroleague
02-13-2014, 09:12 PM
HE POSTED A LINK :eek: :eek:

I should not have had to go scouring Google looking for one. I should have been trusted that I was telling the truth about it. Why the hell would I make something like that up?

I am sick of this bullshit from real men wear green. This guy is an out of control mod.

Black and White
02-13-2014, 09:15 PM
I should not have had to go scouring Google looking for one. I should have been trusted that I was telling the truth about it. Why the hell would I make something like that up?

I am sick of this bullshit from real men wear green. This guy is an out of control mod.

You are an out of control idiot that clearly has been taking expired meds or something,

Nobody on this forum trusts you as you have lied so much in most (if not all) of your other threads.

Euroleague
02-13-2014, 09:16 PM
No you shithead, you changed words in this post and said it was a "merger". It says no such thing. Your topic said merger, you changed the verbiage to say "merger". This says no such thing.

You're a clown.

You are a racist against white people (the real reason this pisses you off) and an idiot. 6 Euroleague teams would become a part of the NBA.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/merger?s=t

merg

mattvNJ
02-13-2014, 09:17 PM

because you make up quotes, change words in stories, never post links, or post links in other languages that don't correlate with your story. Your a pathological liar lol.

outbreak
02-13-2014, 09:18 PM
so this is a different story to your post then. In your last thread you said that they were planning a merger and the CEO of euroleague thought they were ready. Now it turns out he just said there "should be" euro teams. Different connotations once again.

Again though, the nba said last time they evaluated this that it wasn't feasible yet for NBA teams to be going there mid season. They said they plan to do it in the next 10 years though and it will eventually happen just don't expect it soon.

I believe they were looking at NBA teams taking a road trip over there once a year while the euro teams came to the states multiple times on road trips.

eliteballer
02-13-2014, 09:20 PM
This is awesome for the game, Euroleague has already started moving to NBA rules with the rectangular paint and longer 3 point line:applause:

Smook A.
02-13-2014, 09:20 PM
[QUOTE=Euroleague]You are a racist against white people (the real reason this pisses you off) and an idiot. 6 Euroleague teams would become a part of the NBA.

merg

Euroleague
02-13-2014, 09:21 PM
RMWG is an awesome mod, just because he doesn't let you get away with your nonsense you report him, get lost, we don't care about the EL in this forum and if this ever truely happens Vassilis would never be able to compete against NBA calibre players and would get exposed as the fraud he is.

So the NBA and Euroleague having a joint NBA Euroleague division in Europe isn't NBA forum related?

Right...............stop being a mega troll and stop trying to derail every good thread in the forum.

eliteballer
02-13-2014, 09:21 PM
How many teams are in the Euroleague currently?

Black and White
02-13-2014, 09:23 PM
So the NBA and Euroleague having a joint NBA Euroleague division in Europe isn't NBA forum related?

Right...............stop being a mega troll and stop trying to derail every good thread in the forum.

Good thread? This isn't good, you pushing your useless agenda is a pointless thread,

Racist, reported for abuse to abuse

outbreak
02-13-2014, 09:23 PM

because numerous times you have changed quotes and added words to make them fit your agenda. you said tony parker thinks the eurobasket is superior to the NBA then when we got the actual quote all he said was winning for france means more to him than an nba title.

eliteballer
02-13-2014, 09:24 PM
The stuff about meeting with Silver and 5-6 teams is in the links.

outbreak
02-13-2014, 09:25 PM
NOBODY FVCKING WANTS A EUROLEAGUE EXPANSION!

actually millions of people (including stern and silver) want the NBA to expand into europe and using the euroleague is a good start. It is not a merger though, it is teams joining the NBA and I believe the nbas previous reports were to have them treated like any other NBA franchise in that they would be in the draft etc and won't just be "here are 6 euroleague teams you play against who do things their own way"

Smook A.
02-13-2014, 09:26 PM
actually millions of people (including stern and silver) want the NBA to expand into europe and using the euroleague is a good start. It is not a merger though, it is teams joining the NBA and I believe the nbas previous reports were to have them treated like any other NBA franchise in that they would be in the draft etc and won't just be "here are 6 euroleague teams you play against who do things their own way"
30 NBA teams are perfectly fine

outbreak
02-13-2014, 09:29 PM
30 NBA teams are perfectly fine
one way or another the NBA will be moving to europe in the next 20 years. They've made it clear this is their intention on numerous occasions. How it's done is still not clear and every time I've read about their goals they've said it isn't possible yet but that was their end goal. They want the game to be more global, if transport jumps up in the next 20 years I imagine they would want to be in china as well.

Personally i think the nba is fine how it is aswell, if they want to push it more globally they should have a properly organised tournament of the top 2 teams from all the worlds top league play for a stupidly large amount of prize money after the seasons are finished

livingby3's
There's this one time the different clans of stans stand united, and EL you are that man to always make it happen. Props :cheers:

Euroleague
so this is a different story to your post then. In your last thread you said that they were planning a merger and the CEO of euroleague thought they were ready. Now it turns out he just said there "should be" euro teams. Different connotations once again.

Again though, the nba said last time they evaluated this that it wasn't feasible yet for NBA teams to be going there mid season. They said they plan to do it in the next 10 years though and it will eventually happen just don't expect it soon.

I believe they were looking at NBA teams taking a road trip over there once a year while the euro teams came to the states multiple times on road trips.

BULLSHIT. This is an excerpt and I said this can happen if the NBA wants it.

STOP twisting everything.

Euroleague
02-13-2014, 09:30 PM
because you make up quotes, change words in stories, never post links, or post links in other languages that don't correlate with your story. Your a pathological liar lol.

LIES

outbreak
02-13-2014, 09:32 PM
BULLSHIT. This is an excerpt and I said this can happen if the NBA wants it.

STOP twisting everything.

your so messed up in the head that you are not even funny anymore. seriously your shtick is old these days. You make one thread with claims that arent' shown in the actual quotes and then call bullshit when someone points it out. Go **** yourself I'm done trying to make people aware when your manipulating the truth to fulfil your agenda.

Euroleague
02-13-2014, 09:33 PM
How many teams are in the Euroleague currently?

31 counting the qualifying round and 24 in the regular season.

I have heard that they plan on expanding it to 32 teams in the regular season in the next few years though.

Euroleague
02-13-2014, 09:34 PM
your so messed up in the head that you are not even funny anymore. seriously your shtick is old these days. You make one thread with claims that arent' shown in the actual quotes and then call bullshit when someone points it out. Go **** yourself I'm done trying to make people aware when your manipulating the truth to fulfil your agenda.

You said I was a liar, then when I posted a link showing I was telling the truth the butt hurt of your being proven wrong is too much for you to handle.

Just admit you were wrong. Stop being such a punk all the time.

:facepalm

Euroleague
02-13-2014, 09:35 PM
because numerous times you have changed quotes and added words to make them fit your agenda. you said tony parker thinks the eurobasket is superior to the NBA then when we got the actual quote all he said was winning for france means more to him than an nba title.

I never said that you liar. Back to ignore list.

highwhey
02-13-2014, 09:37 PM
Link says Nba Dleague and EuroLeague are merging

Milbuck
02-13-2014, 09:38 PM
Link says Nba Dleague and EuroLeague are merging
Two of the best minor leagues merging :applause:

Derka
Same old thing :oldlol:

RMWG, this dude is straight up in love with you.

BigMacAttack
Euroleague is like the only thing in the world that can get Kobestans and Lebronstans to stop fighting and gang up.

You are probably the most disliked poster on these forums, REPORTED AGAIN FOR RACISM.

Euroleague
02-13-2014, 09:40 PM

Those Euroleague teams in general are richer than the other NBA teams and they have bigger fan bases. You don't tell a team like Real Madrid, Barca, or CSKA to "do it like we do it".

Sure you can have them follow a salary cap or draft or whatever. But no way in hell are they going to follow some of the political bullshit that goes on in the NBA. Not when a single club can generate more revenues than 1/3 of the NBA does.

These will be power NBA clubs, just like the Celtics and the Lakers. Don't kid yourself different for one second.

And just to clarify, the Euroleague works as the teams signing contracts of what league they want to play in for European competitions. So yes, it would most definitely be a merger.

niko
02-13-2014, 09:41 PM
[QUOTE=Euroleague]You are a racist against white people (the real reason this pisses you off) and an idiot. 6 Euroleague teams would become a part of the NBA.

merg

JohnFreeman
02-13-2014, 09:42 PM
He said the NBA needed to add 5,6 teams, not that the two leagues would merge.

You're retarded. And how the **** am i not white?
Love how he cries about racism, then profiles peoples race through a message board.

Black and White
02-13-2014, 09:43 PM
Those Euroleague teams in general are richer than the other NBA teams and they have bigger fan bases. You don't tell a team like Real Madrid, Barca, or CSKA to "do it like we do it".

Sure you can have them follow a salary cap or draft or whatever. But no way in hell are they going to follow some of the political bullshit that goes in the NBA. Not when a single club can generate more revenues than 1/3 the NBA does.

These will be power NBA clubs, just like the Celtics and the Lakers. Don't kid yourself different for one second.

Not in terms of winning championships,

Reported for lying, abuse, racism and being a fraud.

Euroleague
02-13-2014, 09:45 PM
Not in terms of winning championships,

Reported for lying, abuse, racism and being a fraud.

Barca and Real Madrid are richer than the Celtics and the Lakers. So if they joined to the NBA, they can buy more championships than either of them. Not to mention the ratings and sales generated in Europe.

MORE MONEY for the NBA.

Stop being delusional.

Why the hell do you think Stern wanted to expand into the NBA?

Just for the hell of it?

JohnFreeman
02-13-2014, 09:47 PM
Barca and Real Madrid are richer than the Celtics and the Lakers. So if they joined to the NBA, they can buy more championships than either of them. Not to mention the ratings and sales generated in Europe.

MORE MONEY for the NBA.

Stop being delusional.

Just for the hell of it?
If they are rich, why does Euroleague suck so bad?

Black and White
02-13-2014, 09:47 PM

MORE MONEY for the NBA.

Stop being delusional.

Just for the hell of it?

You do realise they would be resticted by the salary cap right?

Euroleague
02-13-2014, 09:48 PM
one way or another the NBA will be moving to europe in the next 20 years. They've made it clear this is their intention on numerous occasions. How it's done is still not clear and every time I've read about their goals they've said it isn't possible yet but that was their end goal. They want the game to be more global, if transport jumps up in the next 20 years I imagine they would want to be in china as well.

Personally i think the nba is fine how it is aswell, if they want to push it more globally they should have a properly organised tournament of the top 2 teams from all the worlds top league play for a stupidly large amount of prize money after the seasons are finished

FIBA keeps trying to do that and the NBA keeps blocking it. I also remember that during the Intercontinental Cup when Olympiacos played against Pinheiros that you were extremely condescending and mocking to that tournament.

You claimed it was a complete joke and made fun of it and laughed about it. So now you are being a huge hypocrite to say that.

Euroleague
02-13-2014, 09:52 PM
He said the NBA needed to add 5,6 teams, not that the two leagues would merge.

What the Euroleague wants is irrelevent. The NBA might swallow you, or it might squeeze you out, but it's not merging.

Nope. Reading level is more like 2nd grade level.

kurt_rambis
02-13-2014, 09:53 PM

MORE MONEY for the NBA.

Stop being delusional.

Just for the hell of it?
their soccer teams make them the money. the basketball teams are basically subsidized by soccer. right now they can get away with that, but when they're confronted with the realities of an nba budget, things are gonna get dicey.

ignoring the 452 other problems, none of the rich european clubs have nba ready areans. barca plays in an 8000 seat shitbox, and most games they have trouble selling even 5000 of those seats. madrid is in a better situation, but not by a whole lot

it's gonna take a massive investment by these clubs to get the ball rolling, and although i'd personally like to see a merger happen, it seems unlikely

Euroleague
02-13-2014, 09:53 PM
If they are rich, why does Euroleague suck so bad?

Is this guy for real?

Milbuck
02-13-2014, 09:55 PM
Is this guy for real?

Is that not a valid question?

Euroleague
02-13-2014, 09:56 PM
You do realise they would be resticted by the salary cap right?

So let me get this straight.........CSKA, with the richest ownership in the world........would be restricted by the luxury tax......

Yeah, I am sure that would absolutely destroy them. Seeing as how they are already spending 155 million euros on their club now that makes almost zero revenues..........

Yeah, OK

Euroleague
02-13-2014, 09:59 PM
Is that not a valid question?

It truly never ceases to amaze at how ignorant NBA only fans truly are. The level of ignorance is truly mind boggling.

You rednecks are everywhere.

Milbuck
02-13-2014, 10:01 PM
It truly never ceases to amaze at how ignorant NBA only fans truly are. The level of ignorance is truly mind boggling.

reported

Black and White
02-13-2014, 10:02 PM
So let me get this straight.........CSKA, with the richest ownership in the world........would be restricted by the luxury tax......

Yeah, I am sure that would absolutely destroy them. Seeing as how they are already spending 155 million euros on their club now that makes almost zero revenues..........

Yeah, OK

You can't sign players when you are over the cap, you can't just come out and throw money at a bunch of players and fit them under the cap dude.

Black and White
02-13-2014, 10:03 PM

Reported for LEGIT RACISM

Euroleague
02-13-2014, 10:04 PM
their soccer teams make them the money. the basketball teams are basically subsidized by soccer. right now they can get away with that, but when they're confronted with the realities of an nba budget, things are gonna get dicey.

ignoring the 452 other problems, none of the rich european clubs have nba ready areans. barca plays in an 8000 seat shitbox, and most games they have trouble selling even 5000 of those seats. madrid is in a better situation, but not by a whole lot

it's gonna take a massive investment by these clubs to get the ball rolling, and although i'd personally like to see a merger happen, it seems unlikely

Total bullshit.

They have tons of money coming from investors the instant they get an NBA deal. All the TV and advertising money will be there. You sound like a complete moron.

Also don't even start that bullshit about the arenas. All this BULLSHIT is made up.

Arenas are all over Europe.

Barca has a 17,000 seat arena they can use right now and they are building a new arena anyway.

Madrid has an arena that is perfectly fine for the NBA just as it is and they are expanding it anyway.

And get it through your head - NBA arenas list capacity with temporary seats, European arenas do NOT.

So if you see an arena in Euroleague that says it seats 13,000, it could be the same as 17,000 or 18,000 in an NBA listing.

Barca would have ZERO problem selling out any games. You have no clue what you are talking about. Stop making up shit. You are a typical NBA only fan ignorant jackass. Barca sells their tickets in a package. So they sell their tickets as a season ticket in a purchase with football tickets sold in a bunch with season football packages.

Only super rich of the richest club supporters can afford to buy basketball tickets genius.

If they had an NBA club, they would OBVIOUSLY be selling the tickets separately idiot. Like they do when they have NBA games in Barcelona at Palau Sant Jordi. Where they sellout and fill the arena with 17,000 fans EVERY time.

So drop the BULLSHIT. And quit pretending like you know what the hell you are talking about.

niko
02-13-2014, 10:06 PM
Nope. Reading level is more like 2nd grade level.

The guy said "THE NBA WOULD NEED TO ADD A EUROPEAN DIVISION WITH 5,6 TEAMS". Not "the nba would need to absorb 6 euroleague teams" Certainly not anything about a merger. You're delusional.

Euroleague
02-13-2014, 10:14 PM
The guy said "THE NBA WOULD NEED TO ADD A EUROPEAN DIVISION WITH 5,6 TEAMS". Not "the nba would need to absorb 6 euroleague teams" Certainly not anything about a merger. You're delusional.

Says the guy that does not know what the word merger means.

MrC1991
02-13-2014, 10:16 PM
Euroleague, where you from, homie?

niko
02-13-2014, 10:16 PM
Says the guy that does not know what the word merger means.

Are you parents first cousins or more distant?

kurt_rambis
02-13-2014, 10:17 PM
Total bullshit.

They have tons of money coming from investors the instant they get an NBA deal. All the TV and advertising money will be there. You sound like a complete moron.

Also don't even start that bullshit about the arenas. All this BULLSHIT is made up.

Arenas are all over Europe.

Barca has a 17,000 seat arena they can use right now and they are building a new arena anyway.

Madrid has an arena that is perfectly fine for the NBA just as it is and they are expanding it anyway.

And get it through your head - NBA arenas list capacity with temporary seats, European arenas do NOT.

So if you see an arena in Euroleague that says it seats 13,000, it could be the same as 17,000 or 18,000 in an NBA listing.

Barca would have ZERO problem selling out any games. You have no clue what you are talking about. Stop making up shit. You are a typical NBA only fan ignorant jackass. Barca sells their tickets in a package. So they sell their tickets as a season ticket in a purchase with football tickets sold in a bunch with season football packages.

Only super rich of the richest club supporters can afford to buy basketball tickets genius.

those arenas are not nba ready. palau sant jordi is not an nba arena. there's no way they can play there without huge renovations

the spanish teams get jackshit right now from broadcasters....the acb league basically gives away rights for free. the tv ratings are average, at best. and they want a 10x increase for euroleague? lol good luck with that.

and barca is averaging 4700 people per game in the euroleague this season, btw. look it up. i watch the games. there are a ton of empty seats in that tiny ass arena. maybe with nba competition that will improve, but it's hard to imagine that happening anytime soon

JohnFreeman

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/352/749/e44.gif

BlazerRed
Stop lying Euroleague.

Euroleague
02-13-2014, 10:19 PM
those arenas are not nba ready. palau sant jordi is not an nba arena. there's no way they can play there without huge renovations

the spanish teams get jackshit right now from broadcasters....the acb league basically gives away rights for free. the tv ratings are average, at best. and they want a 10x increase for euroleague? lol good luck with that.

and barca is averaging 4700 people per game in the euroleague this season, btw. look it up. i watch the games. there are a ton of empty seats in that tiny ass arena. maybe with nba competition that will improve, but it's hard to imagine that happening anytime soon

NBA only fan bullshit, blah blah blah

You just ignored facts and repeated a bunch of bullshit.

Panathinaikos' arena has like 30,000 capacity and it's never once been listed as having more than 20,000 attendance ever by Euroleague.

I can think of like 10 games where it had over 20,000 attendance and Euroleague listed attendance around 14,000 to 18,000. So never even mind that those attendance figures are all total nonsense to begin with.

But on top of that, NBA "attendance figures" are TICKETS SOLD.

Euroleague "attendance figures" are people at the arena.

OK, so first GET THAT STRAIGHT.

Now, get it that, as I said above, they don't even get the numbers right. And they don't even get the capacities right either. Panathinaikos would have 30,000 people in the arena game after game and they were listing it as a 17,000 arena for years.

So seriously, just stop.

kurt_rambis
02-13-2014, 10:24 PM
NBA only fan bullshit, blah blah blah

You just ignored facts and repeated a bunch of bullshit.
heh okay. this is why people don't like you! i wish you were cool and we could chat about european basketball like human beings

we need a better euroleague ambassador on this website

BigMacAttack
02-13-2014, 10:33 PM
heh okay. this is why people don't like you! i wish you were cool and we could chat about european basketball like human beings

No point reponding to the muppet with reason, as soon as he hears something he doesnt like whether it is true or not he goes on a rant and reports you for being racist.

kurt_rambis
02-13-2014, 10:37 PM
No point reponding to the muppet with reason, as soon as he hears something he doesnt like whether it is true or not he goes on a rant and reports you for being racist.
but he does know a little something about euro hoops, and mixed in with the trolling and whining and bullshit, there's some good information. it's just too bad he feels the need to continue with this stupid persona he's invented

dgaras
02-13-2014, 10:39 PM
this guy is one of the biggest trolls in internet history.

there's onelastchancetowin and then theres this guy. 1lastchance was a lot funnier though.

Euroleague
02-13-2014, 10:41 PM

I explained to you about Barca's attendance in Euroleague and you just completely ignored it and posted the same bullshit again. You are ignorant and being a jackass about it.

And you are just posting the same typical NBA only fan BULLSHIT nonsense talking points.

arena, attendance, money, tv, blah blah

NONE OF IT IS ACTUALLY TRUE

Quit being a douche bag if you want to have a serious discussion.

The arenas are there. The money is there. The advertisers are there. The attendance is there. It's all there. You are just spouting off a bunch of bullshit nonsense NBA only fan ignorant bullshit.

You don't even stop to think for one second if anything you say was even REMOTELY true, the NBA would never in a million years even consider putting a single team anywhere in Europe.

Get your head out of your ass.

JohnFreeman
02-13-2014, 10:43 PM
I explained to you about Barca's attendance in Euroleague and you just completely ignored it and posted the same bullshit again. You are ignorant and being a jackass about it.

And you are just posting the same typical NBA only fan BULLSHIT nonsense talking points.

arena, attendance, money, tv, blah blah

NONE OF IT IS ACTUALLY TRUE

Quit being a douche bag if you want to have a serious discussion.

The arenas are there. The money is there. The advertisers are there. The attendance is there. It's all there. You are just spouting off a bunch of bullshit nonsense NBA only fan ignorant bullshit.
Shame the level of basketball is awful.

Euroleague
02-13-2014, 10:45 PM
Shame the level of basketball is awful.

Odd, considering the last two teams that played in Barcelona (the Lakers and Mavs) both got beat.

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

:rolleyes:

JohnFreeman
02-13-2014, 10:47 PM
Odd, considering the last two teams that played in Barcelona (the Lakers and Mavs) both got beat.

Can't go into another country and embarrass a club

MrC1991
02-13-2014, 10:48 PM
Euroleague quit ducking my question.

mattvNJ
02-13-2014, 10:48 PM

96-14 NBA Vs International Bball Clubs... its not the same level, they do have talent its just not comparable. I do agree that Europe does have the ability to provide the arenas, sponsors and what not. I just dont see it happening any time soon. I do however believe they are trying to figure it out as they have been for quite some time.

BigMacAttack
02-13-2014, 10:49 PM
but he does know a little something about euro hoops, and mixed in with the trolling and whining and bullshit, there's some good information. it's just too bad he feels the need to continue with this stupid persona he's invented

He is a stupid troll, ignore him or troll him back but dont talk seriously to him. Look at his response to you lol.

Milbuck
02-13-2014, 10:50 PM
Seriously though we need a thread discussing why Euroleague hasn't been banned yet, maybe in the OTC. Yeah he's entertaining at times, but it is pretty damn unfair how much crap he gets away with.

Derka
02-13-2014, 10:50 PM
Oh well. People bite when he trolls you all and its jacks up page views and ad views and so the mods bend the rules for him, no matter how toxic he is to the community.

If you stop replying to his threads, maybe he'll finally be subject to the same rules as the rest of us.

Edit: but that won't happen...you guys enjoy piling on him too much to just let him sit in his own threads and rot with his insanity.

Euroleague
02-13-2014, 10:51 PM
96-14 NBA Vs International Bball Clubs... its not the same level, they do have talent its just not comparable. I do agree that Europe does have the ability to provide the arenas, sponsors and what not. I just dont see it happening any time soon. I do however believe they are trying to figure it out as they have been for quite some time.

The NBA has a 12-7 record against the Euroleague in games played using 1 FIBA ref and 2 NBA refs, instead of games that used 3 NBA refs.

And that is in games played under NBA rules.

The NBA is terrified...they are scared shitless.....the NBA REFUSES to play a game against the Euroleague with 3 FIBA refs, and/or a game against the Euroleague under FIBA rules.

Nice trolling attempt, but you failed.

Black and White
02-13-2014, 10:53 PM
Lets meet the star of the Euroleague expansion:

http://d28jpoqej5eq6x.cloudfront.net/img/selecciones/grecia/vassilis_spanoulis.jpg

This claimed superstar will bring his 3ppg totals in an effort to capture the NBA championship

JohnFreeman
02-13-2014, 10:56 PM

http://d28jpoqej5eq6x.cloudfront.net/img/selecciones/grecia/vassilis_spanoulis.jpg

This claimed superstar will bring his 3ppg totals in an effort to capture the NBA championship
:oldlol:

mattvNJ
02-13-2014, 10:56 PM
The NBA has a 7-12 record against the Euroleague in games played using 1 FIBA ref and 2 NBA refs instead of games that used 3 NBA refs.

And that is in games played under NBA rules.

The NBA is terrified...they are scared shitless.....the NBA REFUSES to play a game agaist the Euroleague with 3 FIBA refs, and/or a game against the Euroleague under FIBA rules.

Nice trolling attempt, but you failed.

I wasn't trolling, I was stating a simple record that easily found online. If they are going to be a branch of the NBA in this so-called merge, would not they have to comply with NBA rules and referees? Leaving this sample size to be a true depiction of how they would do. Serious question. No I am not racist, nor am i psychotic (had a psych eval for my job), and i'm white european so i don't hate europeans.

Milbuck
02-13-2014, 10:57 PM

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

More athletic than healthy Westbrook and Rose combined :bowdown: :bowdown:

Jameerthefear
02-13-2014, 10:57 PM
Oh well. People bite when he trolls you all and its jacks up page views and ad views and so the mods bend the rules for him, no matter how toxic he is to the community.

If you stop replying to his threads, maybe he'll finally be subject to the same rules as the rest of us.

Edit: but that won't happen...you guys enjoy piling on him too much to just let him sit in his own threads and rot with his insanity.
this.

JUDGE WITNESS
02-13-2014, 10:58 PM
i dont normally agree with euroleague but having 6 more d-league teams brings more positive than negative (rookie development, etc)

Euroleague
02-13-2014, 10:59 PM

This claimed superstar will bring his 35ppg totals in an effort to capture the NBA championship

Nick Calathes was Spanoulis' backup on both Panathinaikos and the Greek national team..........

in the NBA, with the Memphis Grizzlies......he somehow managed to average 14.7 points per game when he was put in the starting lineup......

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/splits/_/id/3969/nick-calathes

Spanoulis could probably average 35 in the NBA.

JohnFreeman
02-13-2014, 11:00 PM
Nick Calathes was Spanoulis' backup on both Panathinaikos and the Greek national team..........

in the NBA, with the Memphis Grizzlies......he somehow managed to average 14.7 points per game when he was put in the starting lineup......

http://puu.sh/3AqyK.jpg

Euroleague
02-13-2014, 11:00 PM

When has Rose ever been healthy?

Black and White
02-13-2014, 11:01 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: Kevin Durant type numbers???

The only thing Valboombo will be at the top of the NBA at would be the worst hairline in the league, and yes, this is a league that includes LEBRON JAMES

BlazerRed
02-13-2014, 11:02 PM

We are not worthy :bowdown:

Euroleague
02-13-2014, 11:07 PM
I wasn't trolling, I was stating a simple record that easily found online. If they are going to be a branch of the NBA in this so-called merge, would not they have to comply with NBA rules and referees? Leaving this sample size to be a true depiction of how they would do. Serious question. No I am not racist, nor am i psychotic (had a psych eval for my job), and i'm white european so i don't hate europeans.

No. You were trolling HUGE.

First of all, you posted a record that half of the games did not even have anything to do with the Euroleague.

Second, in the actual Euroleague games, you can't count the games that are played with 3 NBA refs because they rig those games. It's 100% OBVIOUS to anyone that is not retarded. And if you claim differently, you are retarded.

There are 19 games between NBA and Euroleague teams, PLAYED UNDER NBA RULES MIND YOU, where there were 2 NBA refs and 1 FIBA ref (still at NBA's advantage).........but in those games they don't rig the games for the NBA teams. They call them fairly and objectively.

In those 19 games, played under NBA rules, the NBA is 12-7.

So cut the BULLSHIT. The level is very comparable. Especially when you factor in, as I and EVERY other Euroleague fan in this forum (EVERY other Euroleague fan in this forum) have said numerous times here, that the NBA has specifically chosen to purposely avoid playing every hot arena there is in Europe.

NBA teams have NEVER played in a difficult Euroleague arena EVER, and that is clearly by design, because both Olympiacos and Panathinaikos owners have said they have asked NBA to play them every year for years and they refuse to do so. Proving the NBA refuses to play in any hot arenas, where it's difficult to win.

So CUT THE BULLSHIT.

You most definitely were trolling.

Euroleague
02-13-2014, 11:09 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: Kevin Durant type numbers???

The only thing Valboombo will be at the top of the NBA at would be the worst hairline in the league, and yes, this is a league that includes LEBRON JAMES

Nick Calathes, Spanoulis' BACKUP in Panathinaikos and Greek NT is averaging 15 a game in the NBA as a starter.............

the guy was a freaking SCRUB in Euroleague.

Yeah, by comparison, Spanoulis would average in the same role, at an absolute minimum, 25-30 points a game. At an absolute minimum. I'm talking playing with a bum knee, he would be averaging 25 a game.

SpecialQue
02-13-2014, 11:10 PM
Dat title change! :roll:

AirTupac
02-13-2014, 11:10 PM
Nick Calathes, Spanoulis' BACKUP in Panathinaikos and Greek NT is averaging 15 a game in the NBA as a starter.............

the guy was a freaking SCRUB in Euroleague.

Yeah, by comparison, Spanoulis would average in the same role, at an absolute minimum, 25-30 points a game. At an absolute minimum. I'm talking playing with a bum knee, he would be averaging 25 a game.

Reality = 3 ppg on 33% shooting
Euroleagues mind = 40 ppg

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Scrubnoullis

JUDGE WITNESS
02-13-2014, 11:11 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Scrubnoullis
you are a DISGUSTING racist

red1
02-13-2014, 11:12 PM
Dat title change! :roll:
:roll: if I were a mod I would re-title all of euroleague and shady's threads: "I just cant stop sucking *****"

Real Men Wear Green
02-13-2014, 11:13 PM
:cry:
Hey asshole: Report me all you want. How many times do you think you've reported me, and nothing's happened? No one gives a **** about you, the forum does not need your bullshit. I cannot understand why you are tolerated but understand that it is just tolerance, not approval. Continue to post bullshit and I will continue to step on your face.

Black and White
02-13-2014, 11:13 PM
RMWG for the win with the title change!!!