PDA

View Full Version : What is the Milwaukee Buck's future?

Jameerthefear
02-13-2014, 11:47 PM
Bottom feeder team? (Most likely)
Up and coming young team?
Seattle?

What do y'all think?

SpecialQue
02-13-2014, 11:48 PM
They're getting a franchise player in the draft, so their future is bright.

Milbuck
02-13-2014, 11:49 PM
God damn Jammy I got nothing but love for you and you pull this shit? :durantunimpressed:

Jameerthefear
02-13-2014, 11:49 PM
They're getting a franchise player in the draft, so their future is bright.
They might draft poorly.

Jameerthefear
02-13-2014, 11:52 PM
What do you think then, Milbuck? I think we can both agree that they will be better then the Lakers.

Black and White
02-13-2014, 11:54 PM
What do you think then, Milbuck? I think we can both agree that they will be better then the Lakers.

I don't think you will be able to recruit Milbuck to team hentai.

YouGotServed
02-13-2014, 11:56 PM
Shitty.

They've been shitty for quite some time now and they will stay shitty. The Lakers can always sign a star. Empty stats Love perhaps? The bucks though? Seattle probably.

JUDGE WITNESS
02-13-2014, 11:57 PM
better than the magic

Jameerthefear
02-13-2014, 11:57 PM
I don't think you will be able to recruit Milbuck to team hentai.
Milbuck has PM'd me for suggestions on multiple occasions.

Milbuck
02-13-2014, 11:58 PM
We're gonna have a top 3 pick most likely. And we'll probably draft one of Embiid, Jabari, Exum, or Wiggins. I honestly can't see any of those picks busting, except maybe Exum.

If Embiid's taken, we could potentially have a lineup of

Knight-Exum-Giannis-Henson-Sanders. 3 ~7footers in the front court, with 2 franchise players in Giannis and Exum.

If we get Embiid, we could trade Sanders for some bench players and have a lineup of

Knight-?-Giannis-Henson-Embiid

Either way, I don't know how you could deny that that lineup has an extremely bright future.

Droid101
God damn Jammy I got nothing but love for you and you pull this shit? :durantunimpressed:
He's a piece of shit. Learn to cope with his trolling ass.

Bucks will be solid once they pick up a second star this draft to team with Giannis.

Milbuck
I sure did.

Jameerthefear
02-13-2014, 11:59 PM
Shitty.

They've been shitty for quite some time now and they will stay shitty. The Lakers can always sign a star. Empty stats Love perhaps? The bucks though? Seattle probably.
I agree for the most part. Only good asset I see is that Giannis kid.

Black and White
02-14-2014, 12:00 AM

Does that make him team Jameer then?

Jameerthefear
02-14-2014, 12:02 AM
Does that make him team Jameer then?
Yep. Said his fav was Imouto Paradise. Good taste.

Black and White
02-14-2014, 12:04 AM

Damn, Milbuck lost to team Jameer :(

Milbuck
02-14-2014, 12:04 AM
Watching on my laptop in a hot tub right now actually. Good shit. Got my own personal warm, bubbly fap factory.

NuggetsFan
02-14-2014, 12:05 AM
Entirely depends on how the current pick turns out. Parker/Embid/Wiggins have elite potential. Even if they hit in the middle somewhere Parker atleast looks like he could an upper tier scorer doing like 21-24 similar to a Pierce or Melo. Of course they could bust and Milwaukee would be fkced and we'd say the same thing going into next years draft.

Bottom Feader until proven otherwise, decent chance and being a young and upcoming team even as soon as next season if they make the right choices.

JohnFreeman
02-14-2014, 12:09 AM
championships

Combat Wombat
02-14-2014, 12:11 AM
Better than the Magic but that's not saying much.

Jameerthefear
02-14-2014, 12:13 AM
Entirely depends on how the current pick turns out. Parker/Embid/Wiggins have elite potential. Even if they hit in the middle somewhere Parker atleast looks like he could an upper tier scorer doing like 21-24 similar to a Pierce or Melo. Of course they could bust and Milwaukee would be fkced and we'd say the same thing going into next years draft.

Bottom Feader until proven otherwise, decent chance and being a young and upcoming team even as soon as next season if they make the right choices.
I just don't see any rookie enjoying the situation out there. With the Magic we got Disney World and some loyal fans, but the Bucks are just... the Bucks.

Lakers Legend#32
02-14-2014, 12:14 AM
As long as the team continues to suck, it will kill the efforts to keep the team in town.

Milbuck
02-14-2014, 12:16 AM
The Bucks should move to Madison. Much cooler city, one of the best college cities in the country. The fans are so much better here, we'd be one of the most vicious home crowds in the league. Plus I wouldn't have to drive an hour-hour and a half every time I want to go to a Bucks game.

RedBlackAttack
02-14-2014, 12:37 AM
They've quietly put together a nice group of young talent.

John Henson, Larry Sanders, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Nate Wolters, Brandon Knight alongside more proven assets like OJ Mayo and Ilyasova.

And, they're going to potentially have a Top 3 pick this year. You put Embiid, Parker, Wiggins, Exum in there with the talent they already have?

I could see them being one of the most exciting young teams in the NBA if things fall the right way for them.

TheMarkMadsen
02-14-2014, 12:42 AM

http://oi45.tinypic.com/2ntefph.jpg

MrC1991
02-14-2014, 01:01 AM
Milbuck your post count is crazy homie lol

Milbuck
02-14-2014, 01:03 AM
Milbuck your post count is crazy homie lol
I'll admit it's up there, but is there anything wrong with wanting to discuss basketball?

And eating thick schlong, but that's a topic for another day.

MrC1991
02-14-2014, 01:06 AM
I'll admit it's up there, but is there anything wrong with wanting to discuss basketball?

And eating thick schlong, but that's a topic for another day.

lmfao, nah nothing wrong with it all homie, but mane you put almost 1,800 posts up in less then a month and a half.

215Philly
02-14-2014, 01:22 AM
lmfao, nah nothing wrong with it all homie, but mane you put almost 1,800 posts up in less then a month and a half.
Chucking like BJ, Monta, & Mayo

Milbuck
02-14-2014, 01:25 AM
Chucking like BJ, Monta, & Mayo
Leave Monta out of this, i'm gonna get emotional. Monta was my boy.

$LakerGold
02-14-2014, 01:45 AM
Their team color reminds me of a forest. It's too dry. They need a change of team color. I don't care about red, but at least get rid of the green. Maroon & Navy Blue, maybe?

Those aren't appealing colors, man. WTF.

Brook(lyn)Lopez
02-14-2014, 01:48 AM
Bleak until Herbert Kohl croaks.

Milbuck
02-14-2014, 01:49 AM
Their team color reminds me of a forest. It's too dry. They need a change of team color. I don't care about red, but at least get rid of the green. Maroon & Navy Blue, maybe?

Agreed, I've never been a fan of it. We don't have a lot of freedom with a ****ing deer as our mascot, but the green's gotta go.

I think we should have black/red away jerseys, white/red home jerseys, with a red/white/silver(?) alternate. I hate the green. The logo could use a revamp as well.

$LakerGold
02-14-2014, 01:56 AM
Agreed, I've never been a fan of it. We don't have a lot of freedom with a ****ing deer as our mascot, but the green's gotta go.

I think we should have black/red away jerseys, white/red home jerseys, with a red/white/silver(?) alternate. I hate the green. The logo could use a revamp as well.
Hawks 2.0?:D

Inferno
02-14-2014, 02:01 AM
Honestly, if they can move Sanders for some nice pieces, and draft Embiid, they'll be looking pretty nice

PG
Knight
Giannis
Henson
Embiid

:applause:

Or, if they don't get Embiid...

Smart or Exum
Knight
Giannis
Henson
Sanders

Milbuck
02-14-2014, 02:05 AM
Honestly, if they can move Sanders for some nice pieces, and draft Embiid, they'll be looking pretty nice

PG
Knight
Giannis
Henson
Embiid

Or, if they don't get Embiid...

Smart or Exum
Knight
Giannis
Henson
Sanders

:cheers: what I've been trying to say this whole time.

Giannis/Embiid at their primes would be like Pippen/Hakeem.

I'm really, really intrigued by Exum though. He could be a total bust, or he could be a superstar. Lightning quick first step, PG court vision, elite slashing ability all in a 6'6" frame. Dude could be special.

Inferno
02-14-2014, 02:07 AM
:cheers: what I've been trying to say this whole time.

Giannis/Embiid at their primes would be like Pippen/Hakeem.

I'm really, really intrigued by Exum though. He could be a total bust, or he could be a superstar. Lightning quick first step, PG court vision, elite slashing ability all in a 6'6" frame. Dude could be special.

:applause: How bout Marcus Smart? I heard the Bucks are high on him, and he can push Knight to his natural 2 position :applause:

And does Henson have a jump shot or anything? How come he and Sanders don't start together?

BrownEye007
02-14-2014, 02:33 AM
Better than the Magic but that's not saying much.
This.

Aussie Dunker
02-14-2014, 02:44 AM
Can Giannis be a 2-guard long term? hmm... Because drafting Parker or Wiggy would make a lot of sense in my eyes. Sander + Henson is potentially the best defensive frontcourt in a year or two.. Knight looks solid at the point and is only 21... If Giannis can play the two, and they can put Parker or Wiggy at the 3.. This team could do some serious damage in a few years..

Milbuck
02-14-2014, 02:51 AM
Can Giannis be a 2-guard long term? hmm... Because drafting Parker or Wiggy would make a lot of sense in my eyes. Sander + Henson is potentially the best defensive frontcourt in a year or two.. Knight looks solid at the point and is only 21... If Giannis can play the two, and they can put Parker or Wiggy at the 3.. This team could do some serious damage in a few years..
If he develops into the player he's projected to be, he can realistically play whatever he wants to except the 5 for more than small stretches.

He's gonna grow to 7 feet tall, and his wingspan is already insane. He's got that same unnatural quickness, agility, and athleticism for his size that Durant has. So physically, I can see him playing anything from 1-4.

The scary part is that he's shown legitimate point guard instincts and vision. It's not saying much considering Knight sucks as a playmaker and our guards suck, but Giannis could probably run the offense better than anyone else on our roster. Defensively, his ceiling is limitless. Don't even need to get into that.

The only issue is his jumpshot. He needs to put a lot of work into that if he ever wants to be a legitimate 2 guard.

I think his talents are suited best as a point-forward, and occasional 4 if they wanna run small ball.

pezt
02-14-2014, 02:53 AM

This.
The colors, the city, the arena, the jerseys are all to boring and ugly for them to ever be relevant.

Milbuck
02-14-2014, 02:54 AM
:applause: How bout Marcus Smart? I heard the Bucks are high on him, and he can push Knight to his natural 2 position :applause:

And does Henson have a jump shot or anything? How come he and Sanders don't start together?
I like Smart, and I wouldn't be devastated if they picked him, but I wouldn't be too happy. If this was any other draft it'd be okay. But if we have a chance to draft Embiid, Wiggins, Parker, or Exum, we should definitely go for that. Their ceilings are just much higher. And with small-market teams like Milwaukee you can't afford to play it safe. Gotta go big.

Spacing is pretty shitty with Sanders and Henson at the same time. Neither of them has a reliable jumper, especially Sanders. He's pretty much useless outside of putbacks and easy buckets.

Milbuck
02-14-2014, 02:58 AM
This.
The colors, the city, the arena, the jerseys are all to boring and ugly for them to ever be relevant.

I'm telling you man, they should move to Madison. I go to UW and I'm in love with this city. Total college atmosphere, so much life here compared to Milwaukee. The crowd and fan base in Madison would be incredible, like Oklahoma City or Portland.

[IMG]http://files.myopera.com/Mathilda

VIntageNOvel
02-14-2014, 03:51 AM
giannis and wiggin (embiid to lakers),

looks bright

cuad
02-14-2014, 04:07 AM
1. Trade for Eric Gordon.
2. Draft Jabari Parker.
3. Run Nate Wolters - Eric Gordon - Jabari Parker - Giannis Antetokuonmpo - Henson
4. Surround with vets.
5. go to playoffs.

Milbuck
02-14-2014, 04:16 AM
1. Trade for Eric Gordon.
2. Draft Jabari Parker.
3. Run Nate Wolters - Eric Gordon - Jabari Parker - Giannis Antetokuonmpo - Henson
4. Surround with vets.
5. go to playoffs.
I'm digging all of that except trading for Eric Gordon. The last thing we need is a painfully inconsistent, perpetually injured, undersized guard.

Dbrog
02-14-2014, 04:37 AM
Did I miss the boat on the Giannis joke? He looks horrible :lol

http://stats.nba.com/playerGameLogs.html?PlayerID=203507&pageNo=1&rowsPerPage=25

Milbuck
02-14-2014, 04:49 AM
Did I miss the boat on the Giannis joke? He looks horrible :lol

http://stats.nba.com/playerGameLogs.html?PlayerID=203507&pageNo=1&rowsPerPage=25
Mods, I'll let you take care of this.

JohnFreeman
02-14-2014, 04:51 AM
Imbiid with the Bucks:

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/107751/hakeem-o.gif

Milbuck
02-14-2014, 04:56 AM
Imbiid with the Bucks:

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/107751/hakeem-o.gif
http://img.pandawhale.com/post-26169-lonely-island-yolo-orgasm-gif-PrEQ.gif

http://x.vukajlija.com/var/uploads/reactions/201311/130713/orgasm.gif

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0c935LA9Z1qh6uobo1_500.gif

http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/trancer21/7982873/6565/6565_original.gif

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsin9rhCOP1qbe30io1_500.gif

qrich
02-14-2014, 05:09 AM
Hold on to Ante, Sanders, Wolters & Ersan.

Deal Mayo with Neal & Ridnour to the Pelicans for Gordon and a 2nd Rounder.
-EJ simply needs a change of scenery. I have very little doubt, if he likes Milwaukee, he'll end up a 23/6/3 situation if he gets somewhere he feels comfortable.

Draft Embiid with one of the top 3 picks, which they will most likely be getting. Probably #2.
-No explanation needed.

Trade John Henson + Carlos Delfino to the Phoenix Suns in exchange for the rights to Kyle Anderson (#17) & Doug McDermott (#30).
-Anderson is going to be a steal out of the draft, and they take a chance on McDermott, who I expect to fall.

With #31, draft whoever is available between Aaron Gordon, Willie Cauley-Stein, Clint Capela and James McAdoo.
-Might be different players, but Gordon/McAdoo were once thought to be lottery picks while Stein would be a perfect shot blocker off the bench. Capela is really raw, but could make it in the pros.

Trade into early to mid 2nd round and get the rights to Jordan Adams.
-Dude is going to be instant offense off the bench.

Roll out a depth chart of:
PG: Kyle Anderson - Nate Wolters
SG: Eric Gordon - Jordan Adams
SF: Gio Ante - Khris Middleton - Doug McDermott
PF: Larry Sanders - Ersan Ilysaova
CE: Joel Embiid - Willie Cauley-Stein - Zaza Pachulia

Not too shabby

hahaitme
02-14-2014, 05:17 AM
Draft wiggins/parker and move to Vegas

#lasvegasshowtime

D-FENS
02-14-2014, 09:57 AM
Bottom feeder team? (Most likely)
Up and coming young team?
Seattle?

What do y'all think?

Seattle.

Then they can move Memphis to the East where they belong.

QuebecBaller
02-14-2014, 10:05 AM

So... you don't want that sick jersey back? :D

http://www.mitchellandness.com//images/products/medium/7226_315_96RALL2_1_M.jpg

D-FENS
02-14-2014, 10:08 AM
Draft wiggins/parker and move to Vegas

#lasvegasshowtime

Have you ever been to Vegas? Anyone that suggests Las Vegas gets a sports team obviously hasn't been there.

Pros:
-The visiting team will usually be hungover, or messed up from staying up gambling and banging strippers
-Plenty of tourists to fill a stadium every night
-LOTS of interested potential owners with big money (I think you'd be looking at a expansion fee of $800 million, and they would be okay with it)

Cons:
-The fan base would largely be transitional. I don't think the local fan base would support a team (living in Vegas is damn expensive)
-Too many distractions for players
-Las Vegas has had a huge amount of home foreclosures and low education test scores.... more money should go into these areas rather than an NBA team
-Sports gambling
-Sports gambling
-No suitable venue

East_Stone_Ya
02-14-2014, 10:12 AM
http://earth.rice.edu/mtpe/atmo/atmosphere/what_images/dark_clouds(small).jpg

kurple
02-14-2014, 11:02 AM
giannis really isnt that impressive. he's got big hand and is hella athletic, but the dude will never be an all star

quincy miller > the greek freak

Olacinco
02-14-2014, 11:18 AM
I just looked at giannis stats... :eek:

Had no idea he was so mediocre.. I saw him lighting up the thunder that 1 night and I thought he'd be averaging a double double by now..

moe94
02-14-2014, 11:21 AM
I just looked at giannis stats... :eek:

Had no idea he was so mediocre.. I saw him lighting up the thunder that 1 night and I thought he'd be averaging a double double by now..

19 year old small fowards usually average a double double.

Lebron23
02-14-2014, 11:21 AM
Seattle Bucks

Olacinco
02-14-2014, 11:24 AM
19 year old small fowards usually average a double double.

6'11 ones with monster hand and athleticism who play on the worst team in all of pro sports usually do ...

moe94
02-14-2014, 11:26 AM
6'11 ones with monster hand and athleticism who play on the worst team in all of pro sports usually do ...

Name them, by all means. I honestly thought you were joking but it seems you're dead serious. Dude is a rookie who wasn't even picked in the top 10 and you're expecting a double double.....from a small forward. :oldlol:

Olacinco
02-14-2014, 11:29 AM
Name them, by all means. I honestly thought you were joking but it seems you're dead serious. Dude is a rookie who wasn't even picked in the top 10 and you're expecting a double double.....from a small forward. :oldlol:

Well there's only been 1 worst franchise and I'm pretty sure they've never had someone who's fit the criteria so Idk if I can pick 1

moe94
02-14-2014, 11:30 AM
Well there's only been 1 worst franchise and I'm pretty sure they've never had someone who's fit the criteria so Idk if I can pick 1

In that last 20 years, list all the SF who averaged a double double.

Now, narrow that list to 19 year olds.

Hop off it. You're drunk.

kurple
02-14-2014, 11:32 AM
then why are trolls acting like he's the next big thing

we're not the ones calling him a scrub, just not the talent some seems to think he is

moe94
02-14-2014, 11:34 AM
then why are trolls acting like he's the next big thing

we're not the ones calling him a scrub, just not the talent some seems to think he is

His physical tools are off the charts. He is hilariously young, as well. I'm not saying he's some HoFer in the making, but to pretend like he's not intriguing is asinine. Letting BS hype delude you into thinking a 19 year old SF is going to put up a double double is on you. Give him some time to breathe.

mr.big35
02-14-2014, 01:29 PM
The future looks bright for the bucks. top 5 in the east in 2 years

Milbuck
02-14-2014, 01:32 PM
There's no way you're actually this stupid, what's going on here?

Meticode
02-14-2014, 01:38 PM
They've quietly put together a nice group of young talent.

John Henson, Larry Sanders, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Nate Wolters, Brandon Knight alongside more proven assets like OJ Mayo and Ilyasova.

And, they're going to potentially have a Top 3 pick this year. You put Embiid, Parker, Wiggins, Exum in there with the talent they already have?

I could see them being one of the most exciting young teams in the NBA if things fall the right way for them.
Not this season...

Mayo: 12PPG, 2/2 on 40% shooting
Ilyasova: 10PPG, 6/1 on 38% shooting.

PAOK
02-14-2014, 02:03 PM
knight / wolters
giannis / mayo
(wiggins / parker) / middleton
Ilyasova / Henson
Sanders / ??

this is a really young team that looks great, at least on paper.. all they need is a good coach and a few years to develop as a unit

D-FENS
02-14-2014, 02:17 PM
Hold on to Ante, Sanders, Wolters & Ersan.

Deal Mayo with Neal & Ridnour to the Pelicans for Gordon and a 2nd Rounder.
-EJ simply needs a change of scenery. I have very little doubt, if he likes Milwaukee, he'll end up a 23/6/3 situation if he gets somewhere he feels comfortable.

Draft Embiid with one of the top 3 picks, which they will most likely be getting. Probably #2.
-No explanation needed.

Trade John Henson + Carlos Delfino to the Phoenix Suns in exchange for the rights to Kyle Anderson (#17) & Doug McDermott (#30).
-Anderson is going to be a steal out of the draft, and they take a chance on McDermott, who I expect to fall.

With #31, draft whoever is available between Aaron Gordon, Willie Cauley-Stein, Clint Capela and James McAdoo.
-Might be different players, but Gordon/McAdoo were once thought to be lottery picks while Stein would be a perfect shot blocker off the bench. Capela is really raw, but could make it in the pros.

Trade into early to mid 2nd round and get the rights to Jordan Adams.
-Dude is going to be instant offense off the bench.

Roll out a depth chart of:
PG: Kyle Anderson - Nate Wolters
SG: Eric Gordon - Jordan Adams
SF: Gio Ante - Khris Middleton - Doug McDermott
PF: Larry Sanders - Ersan Ilysaova
CE: Joel Embiid - Willie Cauley-Stein - Zaza Pachulia

Not too shabby

Horrible. I'm glad you're not a GM.
Now, here's what they really should do.
1. Hire Clifford Ray as big man coach
2. Draft Embiid and Aaron Craft in the 2nd round
3. Trade Greak Freak for a lottery pick and draft Gary Harris
4. Trade Sanders and Mayo for Ben Gordon's expiring contract and Biyombo
5. Trade Ilyasova, Pachulia and their 2014 2nd rounder from Toronto for Omer Asik and Canaan
6. Re-sign Butler to a very small contract
7. Sign Hayward to an offer sheet starting at $10 million a year
8. Complete a sign and trade for Kyle Lowry to a $12 million a year deal over 3 years ($39 over 3) - give up Knight as compensation

CT: Asik/ Embiid/ Biyombo
PF: Henson/ Middleton
SF: Hayward/ Butler
SG: Harris/ Delfino
PG: Lowry/ Craft/ Canaan

One more year of stinking, and get another lottery pick