PDA

View Full Version : Nike - "Kids wanna be KD, not LBJ"

Dizzle-2k7
02-14-2014, 03:36 PM
"We dont really have to market for KD.. kids just wanna be him, so its easy. They see the crossovers, jumpers, handles and its easy to love.. Lebron, its a little different. Kids arent in the parks imitating Lebron James, so our strategy is different."

What yall think? I pretty much agree. Amazing how much $$$ both players are worth. :bowdown:

Smook A.
02-14-2014, 03:38 PM
Durant is more fun to watch than LeBron

NumberSix
02-14-2014, 03:41 PM
Translation: "it's easier to market hero ball".

Maybe they should try to market KD though. Maybe then he wouldn't sell so much less than LeBron.

juju151111
02-14-2014, 03:43 PM
Translation: "it's easier to market hero ball"
No, Durant game is more eye pleasing. LJ is more of a bulldoozer. Just like Derrick Rose had so much appeal even though he wasn't even has good has LJ. Durant doesn't play hero ball either

ripthekik
02-14-2014, 03:43 PM

Maybe they should try to market KD though. Maybe then he wouldn't sell so much less than LeBron.
Translation: "I'm salty about KD because he's more popular and likeable than my favorite hero Lebron"

Mr Exlax
02-14-2014, 03:44 PM
It makes sense I guess. They aren't smart enough to notice the other things like defending the best player on the other team, rebounding, being your team's defensive anchor, assists, being your team's primary playmaker, how efficient you are etc etc. They just see points and how it looks when those points are being scored. They don't understand what making the correct basketball play is.

Oh shit I thought this was about Kobe fans.

mattvNJ
02-14-2014, 03:44 PM

Wrong no one finds Lebrun's game aesthetically pleasing. Doesnt take away anything from his ability on the court hes amazing. But this does make sense.

HoopsFanNumero1
02-14-2014, 03:46 PM
Source?

russwest0
02-14-2014, 03:47 PM
Durant said a little kid came up to him the other day and said 'I'm the reason why he plays basketball.' It resonated deeply with him

:cry: :cry: :cry:

RIGHT IN THE FEELS

zoom17
02-14-2014, 03:47 PM
It makes sense I guess. They aren't smart enough to notice the other things like defending the best player on the other team, rebounding, being your team's defensive anchor, assists, being your team's primary playmaker, how efficient you are etc etc. They just see points and how it looks when those points are being scored. They don't understand what making the correct basketball play is.

:oldlol:

pegasus
02-14-2014, 03:51 PM
"We dont really have to market for KD.. kids just wanna be him, so its easy. They see the crossovers, jumpers, handles and its easy to love.. Lebron, its a little different. We just need to confiscate some tapes here and there. Kids arent in the parks imitating Lebron James, so our strategy is different."

What yall think? I pretty much agree. Amazing how much $$$ both players are worth. :bowdown:

Fixed

russwest0
02-14-2014, 03:52 PM
Fixed

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

AnaheimLakers24
02-14-2014, 03:54 PM
i seen kids imitate bran at the park. they are usually falling on the floor and snapping back their neck

russwest0
02-14-2014, 03:54 PM
i seen kids imitate bran at the park. they are usually falling on the floor and snapping back their neck

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Thats true, LeBron created his own trend, carved out his own lil legacy: LeBroning :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Dizzle-2k7
02-14-2014, 03:55 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry:

RIGHT IN THE FEELS

:cry:

SilkkTheShocker
02-14-2014, 03:56 PM
Of course kids would think that. They cry on their mother's shoulder still, just like their hero Durant :oldlol:

NumberSix
02-14-2014, 03:57 PM
Kids imitating Durant at the park......

Kid takes a shot: "FOUL! I call foul. That's a FOUL!!! His elbow got my jersey"

Twiens
I don't know about that, look at all these kids trying to ball like Bran

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwyE-SJTqOw

Solefade
lol it's pretty hard to imitate lebron's game...unless you're 6'8 265 have 4x4 speed and can jump out of the building

russwest0
02-14-2014, 03:58 PM

You talking about Durant or LeBron? LeBron the type of niqqa to go in a full court sprint just cause he didn't get a weak ass touch foul :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

ripthekik
02-14-2014, 03:58 PM

Kid defending Durant-Imitating-Kid drops to the floor holding his head. Guess who he's trying to be?

brantonli
02-14-2014, 03:59 PM
how will you imitate LeBron's game? He scores his points on tough drives to the hole with little need for flashy moves and nice little post up moves. Durant's way of scoring on jumpshots is far easier to copy (badly) than LeBron.

zoom17
02-14-2014, 03:59 PM
lol it's pretty hard to imitate lebron's game...unless you're 6'8 265 have 4x4 speed and can jump out of the building

and pass like a Point guard.

SilkkTheShocker
02-14-2014, 04:00 PM
You talking about Durant or LeBron? LeBron the type of niqqa to go in a full court sprint just cause he didn't get a weak ass touch foul :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Durant the type of ***** that cries like a bitch on a national television

KirbyPls
how will you imitate LeBron's game? He scores his points on tough drives to the whole with little need for flashy moves and nice little post up moves. Durant's way of scoring on jumpshots is far easier to copy (badly) than LeBron.

:applause:

Andrei89
As long as they don't imitate Kirby Bryant.

Playing Kirby ball is like cancer. The only one that enjoy the game will be the chucker himself.

SilkkTheShocker
how will you imitate LeBron's game? He scores his points on tough drives to the whole with little need for flashy moves and nice little post up moves. Durant's way of scoring on jumpshots is far easier to copy (badly) than LeBron.

Exactly. brb, going to the rec to imitate Shaq.

SexSymbol

Exactly, one of the guys in our community flopped mid-air and fell on his head, dying instantly. Imitation was cash though, we applauded him for it and only noticed he's dead three hours later.

K Xerxes
02-14-2014, 04:01 PM
Durant the type of ***** that cries like a bitch on a national television

You never post anything but this anymore. Your trolling has fallen so low, it's a shame.

ripthekik
You just drop to the floor holding your head. That's how.

Mr Exlax

Pretty much what I had said. What do you think?

KirbyPls
02-14-2014, 04:02 PM
To be fair, kids also wanted to be like Kobe after Ms. Faber, so their opinion is suspect. KD's "humility" will be a thing of the past soon, especially if he doesn't win the chip and the hate begins.

Disclaimer: KD is the MVP this year easily.

Crafty
02-14-2014, 04:16 PM
Kids also would rather be Kobe instead of Shaq or Duncan. Can't trust casual fans.

Milbuck
02-14-2014, 04:19 PM
Of course kids would think that. They cry on their mother's shoulder still, just like their hero Durant :oldlol:
:oldlol: You know you're hanging on by a thread when you repeat the same shit on every thread you enter. Hang in there buddy.

JUDGE WITNESS
02-14-2014, 04:23 PM
its easier to market somebody who kids have a chance, however slim, at becoming skill-wise.

no kid will ever even be 1/80th of what lebron is

Cone
02-14-2014, 04:24 PM
makes sense. kids really dont want to play defense anyways

215Philly
02-14-2014, 04:50 PM
Easier to imitate a jumpshooter :hammerhead:

NumberSix
02-14-2014, 04:55 PM
Easier to imitate a jumpshooter :hammerhead:
And you know these kids who wanna be KD call their own fouls every time they miss. Like, "I woulda made that shot but his wrist touched my shorts".

Milbuck
02-14-2014, 04:57 PM
makes sense. kids really dont want to play defense anyways
Interesting, considering that KD has clearly been the better defender this season.

dannywpt
02-14-2014, 04:57 PM
Hahaha, branites reaching. :roll:

Nick Young
02-14-2014, 04:59 PM
"We dont really have to market for KD.. kids just wanna be him, so its easy. They see the crossovers, jumpers, handles and its easy to love.. Lebron, its a little different. Kids arent in the parks imitating Lebron James, so our strategy is different."

Kids are in the parks imitating Lebron:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbZMHljSevA

No one respects this false king:roll:

Chrono90
02-14-2014, 04:59 PM
Lol at the weak comebacks by Bron fans.

dannywpt
02-14-2014, 05:01 PM
Not even his flopping is near aestethically pleasing

http://www.pbh2.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/lebron-james-flopping-versus-mavericks.gif

PsychoBe
02-14-2014, 05:10 PM
http://sportsgif.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/LeBroning-GIF.gif

http://oneofus.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Lebroning.gif

dat legacy :applause:

sc19
02-14-2014, 05:14 PM
Source: Anus

PsychoBe
02-14-2014, 05:14 PM
Pretty much what I had said. What do you think?

in all seriousness are you trying to argue that scoring can't be the correct basketball play? you seem to just be saying whatever sounds nice without fully grasping that scoring is the most important part of the game. you can lose when you out rebound your opponent, you can lose when you out assist your opponent, you can even lose when by all stastical measures you out played them defensively. but you cannot lose when you outscore them. an assist is just a pass to a player so they can score. why do you play defense? to stop the other team from scoring. why do you rebound? to stop the other team from getting another chance to score. this is elementary stuff that you have hopefully now grasped.

oarabbus
02-14-2014, 05:15 PM

Yes like this post and Mr. Exlax's. To play LeBron's game you need to be able to score like a scoring SF and pass like a PG. Kids just don't have that ability.

PsychoBe
02-14-2014, 05:21 PM
Yes like this post and Mr. Exlax's. To play LeBron's game you need to be able to score like a scoring SF and pass like a PG. Kids just don't have that ability.

you just described bird and pippen too. lebron's style of play doesn't have much of a "style" or "flair" to it at all.

gts
02-14-2014, 05:21 PM

I remember when they use to delete these types of threads and the OP would be banned for making up BS stories... good times

Jailblazers7
02-14-2014, 05:23 PM
I remember when they use to delete these types of threads and the OP would be banned for making up BS stories... good times

Seriously. :oldlol:

Dude makes up a quote and attributes it to "Nike." I guess a text box just appeared above the Nike logo and this is what it said.

Mr Exlax
02-14-2014, 05:23 PM
in all seriousness are you trying to argue that scoring can't be the correct basketball play? you seem to just be saying whatever sounds nice without fully grasping that scoring is the most important part of the game. you can lose when you out rebound your opponent, you can lose when you out assist your opponent, you can even lose when by all stastical measures you out played them defensively. but you cannot lose when you outscore them. an assist is just a pass to a player so they can score. why do you play defense? to stop the other team from scoring. why do you rebound? to stop the other team from getting another chance to score. this is elementary stuff that you have hopefully now grasped.

Nobody said scoring was the incorrect. I'll leave it at that.

Mr.Kite
02-14-2014, 05:32 PM
I don't know what Nike is talking about...lots of kids wanna be LBJ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwyE-SJTqOw

Wang Zhi Zhi
02-14-2014, 05:42 PM
is this even real :lol

SavageMode
02-14-2014, 06:42 PM
Kids want to be like Kobe when there is Shaq.
Kids exposed.

LBJ 13-6 vs Kobe.
LBJ 9-3 vs Durant

Next kids.

Sit.

aj1987
02-14-2014, 06:53 PM
Before this trolling crap goes another 43095 pages, source?

knicksman
02-14-2014, 06:55 PM

Nah its more like oh its triple double. He must good just like my idol Oscar:lol

Nick Young
02-14-2014, 06:56 PM

This will be Lebron's true legacy when he retires. The sad thing is, he's not even the best flopper in the league so it doesn't make sense why the flop is attributed to him instead of someone like Harden or Blake Griffin for example.

I guess his disgraceful flopping performance vs Indiana in the ECF really caught the publics imagination last year.

iznogood
02-14-2014, 06:56 PM
What about Nike's failed viral marketing campaign including KD's "neighbour", presenting him as a cool, down to earth guy? I think they invested great amount of money in keeping KD's image as it is.

SamuraiSWISH
02-14-2014, 06:57 PM
Source?

LeBrons are the 2nd best selling shoe next to Jordans. Then it's Kobes, then Durants. Then the Jordan Brand Melo, and CP3s. I go to Niketalk all the time.

This was never said, and the numbers are always posted. Jordan dominates the market, then it's LeBrons.

And LeBron is the most popular basketball player in the states not named MJ. Yes, even more than Kobe. I wish players wanted to be more like LeBron in a sense of how when he plays he's un-selfish, and passes the rock extremely well.

RightToCensor
02-14-2014, 07:06 PM

http://awesomelyluvvie.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Damn.gif

KyrieTheFuture
02-14-2014, 07:10 PM
Want to know what's amazing about this quote? It was made up by the OP.

knicksman
02-14-2014, 07:13 PM
who wants to imitate a player who disappears in the playoffs

knicksman
02-14-2014, 07:15 PM
http://awesomelyluvvie.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Damn.gif

go back to lonersunite.com bro

The-Legend-24
02-14-2014, 07:36 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

http://notsportscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/LeBronPacersOutofBoundsFlop.gif

mr.big35
02-14-2014, 07:53 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

http://notsportscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/LeBronPacersOutofBoundsFlop.gif

that one and the one on tyson chandler is the best

215Philly
02-14-2014, 07:55 PM
Kids also wanna be like Melo

inclinerator
02-14-2014, 08:01 PM
yet lebron shoes make 10x more money

hahaitme
02-14-2014, 08:19 PM
It's true. I never see anyone at the courts getting up past the rim and dunking.
But I always see kids carrying the ball on crossovers before shooting J's

I.R.Beast
02-15-2014, 06:13 AM
Durant actually has skill...lebron doesnt...he just bullies his way to the rim.

Go Getter
02-15-2014, 06:57 AM

That ether:roll:

Go Getter
02-15-2014, 06:58 AM
These bait threads are so revealing, haha

JohnFreeman
02-15-2014, 06:59 AM

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

Blue&Orange
02-15-2014, 07:01 AM
:lol :roll:

MMM
02-15-2014, 07:14 AM
I'm more Anti Kobe than Anti LeBron but I don't understand why a player of his stature flops. Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't it seem like flopers like CP3 and Blake have toned it down a but while LeBron has continued with the disgraceful act.

Marlo_Stanfield
02-15-2014, 07:15 AM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif
GOAT Gif :bowdown: :applause:
Op is HUGGGGGGE F@g

MichaelCorleone
02-15-2014, 07:15 AM
I'm more Anti Kobe than Anti LeBron but I don't understand why a player of his stature flops. Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't it seem like flopers like CP3 and Blake have toned it down a but while LeBron has continued with the disgraceful act.
No.

Lebron's flop are cherrypicked to be made into gifs. People are manipulated into thinking that Lebron flops on a regular basis.

Harden, Griffin and Paul flop WAYYY more than Lebron.

Marlo_Stanfield
02-15-2014, 07:22 AM
No.

Lebron's flop are cherrypicked to be made into gifs. People are manipulated into thinking that Lebron flops on a regular basis.

Harden, Griffin and Paul flop WAYYY more than Lebron.
Durant flops 3 times every game. no hyperbole.
LeBron flops every third game.no hyperbole either.
People are pathetic:coleman:

BlackWhiteGreen
02-15-2014, 07:23 AM
No, Durant game is more eye pleasing. LJ is more of a bulldoozer. Just like Derrick Rose had so much appeal even though he wasn't even has good has LJ. Durant doesn't play hero ball either

:oldlol: behave, Rose isn't any more fun to watch than LeBron

JohnFreeman
02-15-2014, 07:24 AM
:oldlol: behave, Rose isn't any more fun to watch than LeBron
Rose was pretty fun to watch man..

Crimsonrain777
02-15-2014, 07:26 AM
Source?

LeBrons are the 2nd best selling shoe next to Jordans. Then it's Kobes, then Durants. Then the Jordan Brand Melo, and CP3s. I go to Niketalk all the time.

This was never said, and the numbers are always posted. Jordan dominates the market, then it's LeBrons.

And LeBron is the most popular basketball player in the states not named MJ. Yes, even more than Kobe. I wish players wanted to be more like LeBron in a sense of how when he plays he's un-selfish, and passes the rock extremely well.

hmmm. wonder where that source is.....

Marlo_Stanfield
02-15-2014, 07:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAywC7lrDlY
if that is not the most fun to watch player in the league you should probably stop watching basketball.
sure durants Freethrow orgies are more fun to watch tho:roll:

BlackWhiteGreen
02-15-2014, 07:38 AM
Rose was pretty fun to watch man..

No more so than LeBron, really. All opinions I guess

JohnFreeman
02-15-2014, 07:40 AM
No more so than LeBron, really. All opinions I guess
I enjoy watching both play

JohnMax
02-15-2014, 07:54 AM
Rose is boring to me. Hes only exciting when he does flashy layups and dunks. He rarily does them and you have to catch him on a good night.

Westbrook on the other hand is exciting. He runs at full speed constantly and is relentless attacking the rim.

Angel Face
02-15-2014, 08:08 AM
I saw some kids backstabbing an old beggar in an alley. Must be Lebron fans.

Marlo_Stanfield
02-15-2014, 08:10 AM
I saw some kids backstabbing an old beggar in an alley. Must be Lebron fans.
and you probably didnt help considering u from chicago:lol :coleman:

aj1987
02-15-2014, 08:13 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Q51BoLG.gif

Marlo_Stanfield
02-15-2014, 08:14 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Q51BoLG.gif
dis gif:roll: :applause:

JohnFreeman
02-15-2014, 08:25 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-STQBQ40Geec/UVmyKBSVJzI/AAAAAAAALK4/FcCZkz7q5LU/s1600/clap.gif

MichaelCorleone
02-15-2014, 08:28 AM
:applause: :applause: :roll:

Angel Face
02-15-2014, 08:36 AM

I did, I managed to choke those kids.

Bandito
02-15-2014, 09:18 AM
Why are lebron stans apologizing for Lebron yet again...

Marlo_Stanfield
02-15-2014, 09:44 AM
story of Kobrick stans posting career tbh:lol

HOoopCityJones
02-15-2014, 09:59 AM

Standard circle jerk.

boozehound
02-15-2014, 12:15 PM
they sure do spend a lot marketing a guy they dont need to market.

moe94
02-15-2014, 12:27 PM
damn

DaSeba5
02-15-2014, 12:28 PM
how will you imitate LeBron's game? He scores his points on tough drives to the hole with little need for flashy moves and nice little post up moves. Durant's way of scoring on jumpshots is far easier to copy (badly) than LeBron.

This.

Prometheus
02-15-2014, 12:32 PM
This one's a no-brainer. Not only is Durant's game easier to imitate (more crossovers, jumpers vs. more no-look passes, tough layups), but it's more aesthetically pleasing. Be real now, we didn't need Nike to tell us this; I could have called it years ago.

stephanieg
02-15-2014, 01:08 PM
Easy to imitate both tbh.

Lebron: Dribble by the three point line for 20 seconds, hoist up an awful long two.

Durant: Flail those elbows.

Lakers Legend#32
02-15-2014, 01:10 PM
Kids don't wanna live in OKC any more than Durant does.

JohnFreeman
02-15-2014, 01:14 PM
Kids don't wanna live in OKC any more than Durant does.
Must suck not to have electricity

Leftimage
02-15-2014, 01:24 PM

Translation: With Durant it's conventional marketing, like for any superstar.

With Lebron there is the ability to transcend consumer culture and create a literal superhero of a man

moe94
02-15-2014, 01:30 PM
[QUOTE=Leftimage]Translation: With Durant it's conventional marketing, like for any superstar.

With Lebron there is the ability to transcend consumer culture and create a literal superhero of a man

JohnFreeman
02-15-2014, 01:31 PM
[QUOTE=Leftimage]Translation: With Durant it's conventional marketing, like for any superstar.

pauk
02-15-2014, 02:02 PM
Source?

I doubt Nike is dumb enough to indicate something like Durant having better handles than somebody who is a drafted Point-Guard & the best Point-Forward arguably ever whos ballcontrol at that size is only comparable to Magic Johnson... Durant actually even went to Lebrons facility to improve his handling (& much else)...

Milbuck
02-15-2014, 02:33 PM

LeGOAT
02-15-2014, 02:39 PM
Nike shoe sales in 2013:
Lebron- 300 million
KD- 35 million.

NumberSix
02-15-2014, 02:44 PM
Nike shoe sales in 2013:
Lebron- 300 million
KD- 35 million.
/thread

ProfessorMurder
02-15-2014, 02:59 PM
Nike shoe sales in 2013:
Lebron- 300 million
KD- 35 million.

How many commercials, billboards, and print ads for shoes does LeBron have compared to Durant?

NumberSix
02-15-2014, 03:03 PM
How many commercials, billboards, and print ads for shoes does LeBron have compared to Durant?
Durant sells 10% of what LeBron does.

"We don't need to market Durant"....... Yeah, maybe you do.

MUGEN
02-15-2014, 03:06 PM
Nike shoe sales in 2013:
Lebron- 300 million
KD- 35 million.

Yep this is what I expected the numbers to be like too. KD isn't gonna have the same impact as Lebron without winning a championship. I don't like one of them over the other by any means but that's reality.

MASH Transit
02-15-2014, 03:07 PM
Nike shoe sales in 2013:
Lebron- 300 million
KD- 35 million.

LeBron stans are goofy. :facepalm

Michael Jordan (Jordan): $2.25 billion

LeBron James (Nike): $300 million

Kevin Durant (Nike): $175 million

Kobe Bryant (Nike): $50 million

Derrick Rose (Adidas): $40 million

Carmelo Anthony (Jordan): $30 million

Chris Paul (Jordan): $30 million

John Wall (Adidas): $5 million

Dwight Howard (Adidas): $5 million

[QUOTE]Durant is now in the midst of the best season of his career while carrying the Thunder to a league-leading 40 wins. He has closed the gap with James on the court and is the heavy favorite to win his first MVP award. Durant has also closed the gap with James off the court when it comes to selling shoes.

Sales for Durant

AnaheimLakers24
02-15-2014, 03:08 PM
Nike shoe sales in 2013:
Lebron- 300 million
KD- 35 million.
becaude kids are the ones buying these 200$ sneakers you fgt. its usually their loser dads who live their dreams through the players

NumberSix
02-15-2014, 03:10 PM
becaude kids are the ones buying these 200$ sneakers you fgt. its usually their loser dads who live their dreams through the players
And we care about kids' opinions because?

AnaheimLakers24
02-15-2014, 03:12 PM
idk people seem to take your opinions seriously

NumberSix
02-15-2014, 03:13 PM
idk people seem to take your opinions seriously
We both know that's not true.

moe94
We both know that's not true.
:roll:

MASH Transit

Your opinion aint shit neither. :confusedshrug:

NumberSix
02-15-2014, 03:14 PM
Your opinion aint shit neither. :confusedshrug:
But where is egypt located doe?:confusedshrug:

boozehound
02-15-2014, 03:18 PM
Durant has shittons of commercials. This ****ing thread is ridiculous.

Flash31
02-15-2014, 03:35 PM

Thats James Harden man

He has game winning FLOPS

Flash31
02-15-2014, 03:42 PM
This one's a no-brainer. Not only is Durant's game easier to imitate (more crossovers, jumpers vs. more no-look passes, tough layups), but it's more aesthetically pleasing. Be real now, we didn't need Nike to tell us this; I could have called it years ago.

exactly
kids on park dont look at or try to imitate passing,rebounding,defense,
fundamentals

Its all about Flash,style,jumpers

Its why during the 2000s
people went Kobe or AI at the park not Shaq or Duncan

Its like looking at CP3,Magic,Shaq,Duncan

goat players and hugely popular but their game wasnt popular at the park

For Kids and people that play at park
almost 0 Passing,Literally 0 plays so no playmaking,no
fundamentals,barely any defense if at all

Its the Ai,Kobe game

iso-iso-iso
Jumpers,crossovers

and with the and1 street game getting popular and with
media hyping up hero ball,Clutch situations,Being the man,taking last shot

it correlates to what you see on street

Crossovers,jumper,iso is iso

moe94
02-15-2014, 03:45 PM
Did this guy just say Paul isn't flashy or that kids don't try playing like Paul? People think they're Chris Paul out there. They don't even call it Iverson anymore. They call it being CP3 if you got nutty handles. I think Uncle Drew took over now anyway.

sportjames23
02-15-2014, 03:56 PM

Sometimes I dream
That he is me
You've got to know that's how I dream to be
I dream I move
I dream I groove
Like Kev
If I could be like Kev

:durantunimpressed:

sd3035
02-15-2014, 04:12 PM
Lebroning is really popular with kids

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2539640/LeBroning-craze-goes-viral-fans-imitate-basketball-stars-infamous-fake-fouls-hilarious-videos.html

[QUOTE]
Basketball great LeBron James has a history of flopping

Lebron23
02-15-2014, 06:55 PM
Sometimes I dream
That he is me
You've got to know that's how I dream to be
I dream I move
I dream I groove
Like Kev
If I could be like Kev

:durantunimpressed:

Rip Through Move.

Leftimage
02-15-2014, 07:03 PM
Nike trying to keep attention away from the large sums of wealth they have accumulated thanks to Lebron James.

http://b-i.forbesimg.com/kurtbadenhausen/files/2014/01/lebrons-world_REVISED.jpg

NumberSix
02-15-2014, 07:06 PM
LeBron is like the pound sterling. KD is the peso.

Fudge
02-15-2014, 07:10 PM
That is why there's a remake of Like Mike, but instead titled Thunderstruck. Almost the same plot. Same shit, different title.

So in response to Nike, YES. Yes they dooooooo. Everybody wants to be like King Kev.

buddha
02-15-2014, 07:13 PM
Thats James Harden man

He has game winning FLOPS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7seO5Bkf7c4

ProfessorMurder
02-16-2014, 02:31 AM
Durant has shittons of commercials. This ****ing thread is ridiculous.

I'm just asking for facts.

JohnFreeman
02-16-2014, 02:33 AM
Nike trying to keep attention away from the large sums of wealth they have accumulated thanks to Lebron James.

http://b-i.forbesimg.com/kurtbadenhausen/files/2014/01/lebrons-world_REVISED.jpg
Stacking that paper to the ceiling :bowdown:

Black Mamba's B
02-16-2014, 03:13 AM

LeBron doesn't generally guard the best player on the opposing team, idk about him being a defensive anchor either. He does have the ability to transform all-star caliber players into role player-esque jumpshooters

Marlo_Stanfield
02-16-2014, 03:40 AM
Chokewin DuChoke dreams of having the amount of knowledgeable basketball fans as Bronny:applause: :applause:

knicksman
02-16-2014, 04:27 AM

LMAO at this idiot. If its so easy LeBron wouldn't be stopped by fatass diaw. It wouldn't take LeBron a lot of years to develop a jumpshot. Theres a reason why Jordan/kobe won 11 rings combined to wilt/Oscar 2 rings because that's how hard it is. In fact it is the hardest.

Warfan
02-16-2014, 04:31 AM
So any link or is the OP full of shit? Guessing somebody already called him out for it....