PDA

View Full Version : Can we stop comparing lebron to durant

knicksman
02-15-2014, 07:41 PM
Its really not close.

Durant is a descendant of Jordan/kobe. Two of the greatest winners in the history. Elite scorers that doesn't need statpadding to prove who the best players are.

While LeBron is just a wilt/Oscar descendant. Good all around players but disappears in the playoffs because of lack of skills. They try to statpad in the reg season because of insecurities. They are also known as the greatest losers.

Comparing the 2 styles is just an insult to The Goat. The difference bet them is night and day. 11 rings combined to 2 rings as 1st option/2nd option? LOL

Even LeBron knew hes a loser so he has to join a winner to get him rings.

moe94
02-15-2014, 07:43 PM
Disappearing into consecutive championships.

JT123
02-15-2014, 07:44 PM
Reported for stupidity.

Joyner82reload
Don't compare Kobe to Durant. One is the true heir to Jordan's throne. The other was just in a long line of players that kept it warm,i.e. Shaq/KG/Duncan/LeBron, while we waited for the Reaper to arrive.

J Shuttlesworth
In before the lock.

Durant is such a winner.

http://i.imgur.com/yBozhKO.jpg

Just curious, how many rings/FMVPs does Durant have? how many MVP awards?

knicksman
02-15-2014, 07:46 PM
In before the lock.

Durant is such a winner.

http://i.imgur.com/yBozhKO.jpg

Beta rings not counted. Only low standards gives value to it:lol

NumberSix
02-15-2014, 07:48 PM
You ain't see those little Finals-MVP patches? :confusedshrug:

Overdrive
02-15-2014, 07:49 PM
I like how Lebron fans/stans were about winning is a team thing blablablabla back in the day and now they're all about rings FMVPs etc.

knicksman
You ain't see those little Finals-MVP patches? :confusedshrug:

not a moron:lol

J Shuttlesworth
I bet LeBron wishes he could be more alpha and have 0 FMVPs, rings, and MVPs.

Also, just curious... how many rings does Melo have?

knicksman
02-15-2014, 07:50 PM

its better to be a loser than admit youre a loser

:confusedshrug:

NumberSix
02-15-2014, 07:50 PM
I like how Lebron fans/stans were about winning is a team thing blablablabla back in the day and now they're all about rings FMVPs etc.
You're right. Rings and FMVPs don't count.

Foe time MVP > No time MVP

Joyner82reload
02-15-2014, 07:51 PM
In before the lock.

Durant is such a winner.

Well he is winning the MVP for SURE this year. He also has 3 2nd place MVP finishes and a 5th place finish.

LeBron and Durant

LeBron through age 26(9 seasons)
2 MVP's
4X 1st team all NBA
6X all star
1 scoring title
1 ROY
0 titles
11 playoff series victories
1 2nd place, 1 3rd place, 1 4th place, and 1 5th place MVP finish

Durant IF he were to win a title this year-age 26(8 seasons)
1 MVP
5X 1st team all NBA
5X all star
4 scoring title's
1 ROY
1 titles
10 playoff victories
3 2nd place and 1 5th place MVP finishes

He would EASILY have a better resume than LeBron before 2012. And that's not even including what he does next season.

SpecialQue
02-15-2014, 07:52 PM
Yeah, I also get annoyed when people mention the Knicks in the same breath as the Lakers and Celtics when talking about legendary franchises.

zoom17
02-15-2014, 07:53 PM
Your right Durant has better accolades and achievements than Lebron:hammerhead:

J Shuttlesworth
02-15-2014, 07:54 PM
Well he is winning the MVP for SURE this year. He also has 3 2nd place MVP finishes and a 5th place finish.

LeBron and Durant

LeBron through age 26(9 seasons)
2 MVP's
4X 1st team all NBA
6X all star
1 scoring title
1 ROY
0 titles
11 playoff series victories
1 2nd place, 1 3rd place, 1 4th place, and 1 5th place MVP finish

Durant IF he were to win a title this year-age 26(8 seasons)
1 MVP
5X 1st team all NBA
5X all star
4 scoring title's
1 ROY
1 titles
10 playoff victories
3 2nd place and 1 5th place MVP finishes

He would EASILY have a better resume than LeBron before 2012. And that's not even including what he does next season.
So you're admitting that this idea of Durant being a winner is all hypothetical? So far all we've seen from him is a finals resulting in his mom's shoulder getting wetter than Jameer the fear watching rugrats

JT123
02-15-2014, 07:54 PM

Why are you asking about Melo? This guy doesn't give two shits about the Knicks. I have never seen him make a single post that is in any way related to the Knicks. :oldlol: #undercoverkobetard

Overdrive
02-15-2014, 07:56 PM
You're right. Rings and FMVPs don't count.

Foe time MVP > No time MVP

That's not what I'm talking about. I just find it severely stupid to compare whole careers of active players, especially if the differ in age quite a bit.

It was stupid when every one did the 5>0 thing and it's as stupid now.

knicksman
02-15-2014, 07:57 PM
So you're admitting that this idea of Durant being a winner is all hypothetical? So far all we've seen from him is a finals resulting in his mom's shoulder getting wetter than Jameer the fear watching rugrats

brah cheaters never wins so why are you including LeBron as one of your winners? You cheap brah. low standard beta:lol

knicksman
02-15-2014, 07:58 PM
Why are you asking about Melo? This guy doesn't give two shits about the Knicks. I have never seen him make a single post that is in any way related to the Knicks. :oldlol: #undercoverkobetard

says the guy who already has a Durant account ready when Durant wins a ring this year.:oldlol:

Joyner82reload
02-15-2014, 07:59 PM

LeBron literally CHOKED away his teams first 2 Finals appearances. He WAS the reason they lost.

Durant had 31 ppg on 55% shooting in the 2012 Finals at age 23. Fvck outta here

J Shuttlesworth
02-15-2014, 08:01 PM
LeBron literally CHOKED away his teams first 2 Finals appearances. He WAS the reason they lost.

So you're talking about losses again. Sure LeBron choked, but he's won back to back championships now. He has won. He won. He won the rings. He is a champion. He won. He is a winner. LeBron won. In case it's not clear, LeBron has won.

What has Durant won? Or is the idea that he is a winner theoretical and dependent on the future? He shot well in the finals, but his stats were as empty as Kevin Love without a win.

J Shuttlesworth
02-15-2014, 08:02 PM
In other words, it is better to have choked and won, than to not have won at all.

JT123
02-15-2014, 08:04 PM

And horrible rebounding and no defense! :oldlol: Durant WAS the only reason OKC lost, as he wasn't a leader down the stretch of the close games. You posting his empty Kevin Love type stats won't change that. :cheers:

Joyner82reload
02-15-2014, 08:06 PM
So you're talking about losses again. Sure LeBron choked, but he's won back to back championships now. He has won. He won. He won the rings. He is a champion. He won. He is a winner. LeBron won. In case it's not clear, LeBron has won.

What has Durant won? Or is the idea that he is a winner theoretical and dependent on the future? He shot well in the finals, but his stats were as empty as Kevin Love without a win.

Empty stats yet his team had a chance to win in every 4th quarter, and Westbrook/Harden choked it away with boneheaded plays aside from 1 game(which he won by himself), and game 2(which he almost won by himself but was fouled by LeBron and it was ruled a no-call).

Go look at the games Westbrook, Harden, and Ibaka posted. Westbrook was chucking his heart out aside from the 40 point game, which he lost with a boneheaded play int he 4th, and Harden/Ibaka COMPLETELY disappeared. Durant has shown up in every single playoff series he has ever played in aside from 2010, his 1st ever series.

Shit OKC lost to the NBA champs in 2010, 2011, and 2012. Last year Westbrook got hurt.

JT123
02-15-2014, 08:06 PM
says the guy who already has a Durant account ready when Durant wins a ring this year.:oldlol:
I love how you didn't even deny being a fake Knicks fan. :roll:

aj1987
02-15-2014, 08:07 PM
Since Joyner wants to make up hypothetical scenarios, I'll make one of my own.

LeBron by the end of '15 postseason:
5x MVP
4x NBA Champ
4x FMVP

NumberSix
02-15-2014, 08:08 PM
I love how you didn't even deny being a fake Knicks fan. :roll:
90% of non Heat fans on ISH are covert Kobe'tards.

Joyner82reload
02-15-2014, 08:09 PM
Since Joyner wants to make up hypothetical scenarios, I'll make one of my own.

LeBron by the end of '15 postseason:
5x MVP
4x NBA Champ
4x FMVP

I made a hypothetical involving the 2014 playoffs. Literally NOTHING more. And really just 1 series seeing as OKC is a virtual lock to make the Finals barring injury.

NumberSix
02-15-2014, 08:10 PM
I made a hypothetical involving the 2014 playoffs. Literally NOTHING more. And really just 1 series seeing as OKC is a virtual lock to make the Finals barring injury.
LeBron is on his way to a 5-peat on chips+FMVPs.

J Shuttlesworth
Empty stats yet his team had a chance to win in every 4th quarter, and Westbrook/Harden choked it away with boneheaded plays aside from 1 game(which he won by himself), and game 2(which he almost won by himself but was fouled by LeBron and it was ruled a no-call).

Go look at the games Westbrook, Harden, and Ibaka posted. Westbrook was chucking his heart out aside from the 40 point game, which he lost with a boneheaded play int he 4th, and Harden/Ibaka COMPLETELY disappeared. Durant has shown up in every single playoff series he has ever played in aside from 2010, his 1st ever series.

Shit OKC lost to the NBA champs in 2010, 2011, and 2012. Last year Westbrook got hurt.
:facepalm Wade and Bosh were constantly choking throughout the playoffs last couple years. LeBron was still able to carry them to a couple championships despite a 0 pt game 7 performance by Bosh.

You can't call LeBron a choker and they say that Durant gets a pass for not beating him in the finals. He had Westbrook and Harden... probably the most stacked finals team of all time. Durant should have easily been able to beat "choker" LeBron... mr. "can't handle pressure" James, especially with Harden and Westbrook. All you've pointed out is that LeBron can win rings with his stars choking, but Durant can't win rings with his teammates choking... EVEN WHEN HIS OPPONENT IS A CHOKER :biggums:

Illuminati

People still rolling with this ****ing myth? :facepalm If anything, that's payback because he should've been fouled on before on a Shane Battier charge.

http://youtu.be/o2__e9FeMFg

As the great Rasheed Wallace said, the ball don't lie.

JT123

:blah :blah :blah
The only thing I remember is Durant having 4 straight opportunities to beat Memphis in crunch time last year and CHOKING each and every time! That's right, CHOKING 4 straight times in the clutch. Did I mention Durant CHOKED! :lol :lol

knicksman
02-15-2014, 08:12 PM
Don't compare Kobe to Durant. One is the true heir to Jordan's throne. The other was just in a long line of players that kept it warm,i.e. Shaq/KG/Duncan/LeBron, while we waited for the Reaper to arrive.

hes still better than LeBron though with his career +/-8.3 in the playoffs compared to +/-8.2.

JT123
02-15-2014, 08:12 PM
:facepalm Wade and Bosh were constantly choking throughout the playoffs last couple years. LeBron was still able to carry them to a couple championships despite a 0 pt game 7 performance by Bosh.

You can't call LeBron a choker and they say that Durant gets a pass for not beating him in the finals. He had Westbrook and Harden... probably the most stacked finals team of all time. Durant should have easily been able to beat "choker" LeBron... mr. "can't handle pressure" James, especially with Harden and Westbrook. All you've pointed out is that LeBron can win rings with his stars choking, but Durant can't win rings with his teammates choking... EVEN WHEN HIS OPPONENT IS A CHOKER :biggums:
:applause: :applause: Don't do him like that! :lol

knicksman
02-15-2014, 08:15 PM
at the end of the day, Durant is on pace to beat LeBron. Durant made OKC contenders on just his 3rd yr while it took LeBron 7 years

aj1987
02-15-2014, 08:16 PM
After this season? LeBron:

4x NBA MVP
3x NBA Champ
3x FMVP

KD:
1x MVP (probably)

Crafty
02-15-2014, 08:18 PM
at the end of the day, Durant is on pace to beat LeBron. Durant made OKC contenders on just his 3rd yr while it took LeBron 7 years
Lebron was in the finals in his 4th year ...

LeGOAT
02-15-2014, 08:18 PM
k.

NumberSix
02-15-2014, 08:31 PM
Exactly. That's why Durant has no excuse if he doesn't win the chip this season.

Joyner82reload
02-15-2014, 08:35 PM

The Heat were +7.3 in the 2013 playoffs with LeBron on the floor last year. They were +7.1 in playoff games with LeBron off the floor.

Whatever would have they done without LeBron :eek:

Joyner82reload
02-15-2014, 08:36 PM
After this season? LeBron:

4x NBA MVP
3x NBA Champ
3x FMVP

KD:
1x MVP (probably)

Yep. Probably for Durant, despite the fact he would be unanimous MVP today. Guaranteed ship/FMVP for LeBron despite the fact almost EVERYONE would take the field over them. OKC is EASILY the favorite for the title with a healthy Westbrook. Hell they're 4-1 favorites with his health being a complete question mark :lol

LeGOAT
02-15-2014, 08:37 PM
The Heat were +7.3 in the 2013 playoffs with LeBron on the floor last year. They were +7.1 in playoff games with LeBron off the floor.

Whatever would have they done without LeBron :eek:
Do you know what context means?

kNicKz
02-15-2014, 08:38 PM
Exactly. That's why Durant has no excuse if he doesn't win the chip this season.

:roll:

Like 2011 for Lebron ?

Joyner82reload
02-15-2014, 08:40 PM

Like 2011 for Lebron ?

You put 2011 Wade in place of Westbrook on OKC, and they probably sweep the playoffs this year.

Hell you put 2011 Wade on OKC in 2011-14 and they're going for a 4peat

livinglegend
02-15-2014, 08:43 PM
You put 2011 Wade in place of Westbrook on OKC, and they probably sweep the playoffs this year.

Hell you put 2011 Wade on OKC in 2011-14 and they're going for a 4peat

Prove it, otherwise it s false

Prometheus
02-15-2014, 08:54 PM
Its really not close.

Durant is a descendant of Jordan/kobe. Two of the greatest winners in the history. Elite scorers that doesn't need statpadding to prove who the best players are.

While LeBron is just a wilt/Oscar descendant. Good all around players but disappears in the playoffs because of lack of skills. They try to statpad in the reg season because of insecurities. They are also known as the greatest losers.

Comparing the 2 styles is just an insult to The Goat. The difference bet them is night and day. 11 rings combined to 2 rings as 1st option/2nd option? LOL

Even LeBron knew hes a loser so he has to join a winner to get him rings.

How you have managed 2,500 posts is baffling to me. All you do is say the same shit over and over again. I don't even care to argue with you anymore.

Overdrive
02-15-2014, 09:00 PM
Prove it, otherwise it s false

I hope for you that you're an atheist.

knicksman
02-15-2014, 09:49 PM
Lebron was in the finals in his 4th year ...

in the shitty east

knicksman
02-15-2014, 09:52 PM

nah its ok as long as Durant doesn't admit being a loser by joining competition. I mean GOATS is for greatest winners. Losers not allowed.

knicksman
02-15-2014, 09:57 PM
How you have managed 2,500 posts is baffling to me. All you do is say the same shit over and over again. I don't even care to argue with you anymore.

quality over quantity brah:lol

KyrieTheFuture
02-15-2014, 09:57 PM

Like 2011 for Lebron ?
I'm not entirely sure what's so funny about this, there is NO excuse for 2011 for LeBron and he gets endless amounts of **** for it. Are you prepared to do the same for Durant? Probably not cause your ass is too busy taking his dick for you to shit on him.

Megabox!
02-16-2014, 12:04 AM

Like 2011 for Lebron ?
:facepalm nobody makes excuses for what happen in 2011, Lebron himself has said that he was bad in that series.