PDA

View Full Version : Reggie Jackson cost Goran Dragic the Taco Bell Skills Challenge trophy

MichaelCorleone
02-16-2014, 01:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpDOd4t3Ozc

Listen to Reggie Miller on commentary telling it like it is. Reggie Jackson sabotaged Dragic's win in the skills challenge by slowing down and not trying hard.:facepalm

God I hate the OKC Thunder so much.:banghead:

Meticode
I guess it left his mind that he was playing for charity. I should've pushed harder.

Smook A.
LoL Reggie was walking not running

JohnFreeman
02-16-2014, 01:58 AM
Not stepping up when he needs to. Reminds me of someone

Meticode
02-16-2014, 02:02 AM
Ben

JohnFreeman
02-16-2014, 02:05 AM
Ben
yep

MichaelCorleone
02-16-2014, 02:06 AM
It seems to me OKC Thunder players have an agenda against other Western Conference contender. This time they targeted the Phoenix Suns and Dragic and cost us a Skills Challenge trophy.

The Skills Challenge should switch back to solo rounds so Goran Dragic can win on his own without being sabotaged.:banghead:

Gabi
02-16-2014, 02:09 AM
Reggie had around the same time as Goran Dragic.

MichaelCorleone
02-16-2014, 02:11 AM
Reggie had around the same time as Goran Dragic.
Dragic saw what Jackson was doing and at that point there was no chance they will win, remember, Jackson went first. If it was a solo run, Goran Dragic will clock 15 sec easy.

MUGEN
02-16-2014, 02:25 AM
Pretty sure Lillard had a better time than Dragic ..Burke missed twice and they still won with some time to spare :confusedshrug:

RoseCity07
02-16-2014, 02:26 AM
Lillard is just too alpha.

Gabi
02-16-2014, 02:26 AM
Pretty sure Lillard had a better time than Dragic ..Burke missed twice and they still won with some time to spare :confusedshrug:

Lillard finished it on around 16-17 seconds in the first round.

MichaelCorleone
02-16-2014, 02:27 AM
Again I repeat, Dragic's time was affected by Reggie Jackson's deliberately poor performance. If Dragic saw a chance to win, he would clock 15 sec easily.

But Jackson threw the contest for no reason other than a hate for the Phoenix Suns contending.

MUGEN
02-16-2014, 02:27 AM
Lillard finished it on around 16-17 seconds in the first round.

yeah and Dragic took around 20 I think..him 20 and Reggie around 23

MichaelCorleone
02-16-2014, 02:30 AM
yeah and Dragic took around 20 I think..him 20 and Reggie around 23
If Reggie tried his best and get a 19-20 sec Goran Dragic would go super saiyan mode and clock 14-15 sec no question.

Reggie Jackson threw the whole contest. OKC Thunder players are scums.:banghead:

MUGEN
02-16-2014, 02:30 AM
Again I repeat, Dragic's time was affected by Reggie Jackson's deliberately poor performance. If Dragic saw a chance to win, he would clock 15 sec easily.

But Jackson threw the contest for no reason other than a hate for the Phoenix Suns contending.

Dude you make no sense....when they finished they were first and had the best time lol Whatcha talking about? Dragic hustled when it was his turn..not like he was taking a stroll.

Lillard and Burke went last...unless you're saying he knew Lillard/Burke were much better than him and his team and saw the future or some shit..then your argument makes no sense. :coleman:

For the record not saying Jackson didn't do bad..he should have ran faster towards the end especially...but Burke messed up too with his shooting :confusedshrug: it happens

MichaelCorleone
02-16-2014, 02:32 AM
They would have won if Reggie Jackson actually cared about the charity and gave it his best instead of harboring some repressed hate for a Western Conference contender star player.

MichaelCorleone
02-16-2014, 02:35 AM
"The real Reggie Jackson wouldn't slack off like this. C'mon Reggie." - commentator Reggie Miller

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Fudge
02-16-2014, 02:35 AM
You're so mad. :roll:

MUGEN
02-16-2014, 02:36 AM
They would have won if Reggie Jackson actually cared about the charity and gave it his best instead of harboring some repressed hate for a Western Conference contender star player.

So Dragic just gave up when the things got a bit rough? Because that's what you are basically saying....not a good look either way

MichaelCorleone
02-16-2014, 02:37 AM
So Dragic just gave up when the things got a bit rough? Because that's what you are basically saying....not a good look either way
There was NO WAY Dragic could've won without both man giving it all. Look at the competition, Lillard? Burke? Are you kidding me?

Reggie Jackson threw the contest probably because Durant or Coach Brooks told him to, they mad at Dragic for beasting in the Western Conference.

josh99
02-16-2014, 02:40 AM
There was NO WAY Dragic could've won without both man giving it all. Look at the competition, Lillard? Burke? Are you kidding me?

Reggie Jackson threw the contest probably because Durant or Coach Brooks told him to, they mad at Dragic for beasting in the Western Conference.
:roll: :roll:
Deep down do you actually believe the stuff that you type?

MichaelCorleone
02-16-2014, 02:42 AM
:roll: :roll:
Deep down do you actually believe the stuff that you type?
Watch the video in the op.

Reggie Miller was telling the truth, it so obvious Jackson was deliberately sabotaging Dragic. ffs he didn't care about charity even.:facepalm

MUGEN
02-16-2014, 02:43 AM

Again, you are saying Dragic lost heart/gave up because Reggie could have been a few seconds faster...because he somehow knew the last pair would do better no matter what....

I dunno man...if I was you I would stick with the he gave it his all but it just wasn't enough this time..better luck next year. No need for some conspiracy theory...like anyone's team management really give a fck about these competitions to try and rig it lol
You are basically saying Dragic is a quitter, I think he is a better player than you give him credit for.

Black and White
02-16-2014, 02:44 AM
OP mega butthurt

MichaelCorleone
02-16-2014, 02:45 AM
Again, you are saying Dragic lost heart/gave up because Reggie could have been a few seconds faster...because he somehow knew the last pair would do better no matter what....

I dunno man...if I was you I would stick with the he gave it his all but it just wasn't enough this time..better luck next year. No need for some conspiracy theory...like anyone's team management really give a fck about these competitions to try and rig it lol
You are basically saying Dragic is a quitter, I think he is a better player than you give him credit for.
Don't put words in my mouth.

Dragic is the probably THE hardest working player in the league right now. All I'm saying is, it's seems to me that the OKC Thunder has an agenda against the Phoenix Suns which was evident when Reggie Jackson deliberately slowed down to cost Dragic the win.

Black and White
02-16-2014, 02:46 AM

Dragic is the probably THE hardest working player in the league right now. All I'm saying is, it's seems to me that the OKC Thunder has an agenda against the Phoenix Suns which was evident when Reggie Jackson deliberately slowed down to cost Dragic the win.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

OKC does not care about Phoenix

MUGEN
02-16-2014, 02:47 AM

But Dragic went last and in this same thread you just said he didn't give his all because of Reggie messing up

Didn't put it in yo mouth man...it's basically what you are saying..and here I thought you're a fan of Dragic :biggums: So disrespectful to such a talented athlete

L3B120N J4M35
02-16-2014, 02:48 AM

Dragic sucks :rockon:

MichaelCorleone
02-16-2014, 02:48 AM

OKC does not care about Phoenix
Yes they do.

OKC would cream themselves if they could trade Westbrook for Dragic. But no, we're on their radar because of another reason, we're CONTENDERS. Dragic is leading us to the playoffs even though we're underdogs.

Black and White
02-16-2014, 02:50 AM
Yes they do.

OKC would cream themselves if they could trade Westbrook for Dragic. But no, we're on their radar because of another reason, we're CONTENDERS. Dragic is leading us to the playoffs even though we're underdogs.

The only time OKC would give a damn about Phoenix would be if they met in the playoffs, then OKC would go on to destroy them 4-0

MichaelCorleone
02-16-2014, 02:51 AM
The only time OKC would give a damn about Phoenix would be if they met in the playoffs, then OKC would go on to destroy them 4-0
OKC - PHX in the playoffs would go 7 games without question. You're SEVERELY underrating us. If Bledsoe is healthy come playoff time, we going to the finals.

Black and White
02-16-2014, 02:52 AM
OKC - PHX in the playoffs would go 7 games without question. You're SEVERELY underrating us. If Bledsoe is healthy come playoff time, we going to the finals.

I think you are SEVERELY underrating what Durant, Ibaka and Westbrook will do to them

JohnFreeman
02-16-2014, 02:53 AM
I think you are SEVERELY underrating what Durant, Ibaka and Westbrook will do to them
Durant would make Gerald Green cry

Black and White
02-16-2014, 02:54 AM
Durant would make Gerald Green cry

Westbrook will take Dragic out of the game

MichaelCorleone
02-16-2014, 02:55 AM
I'm not going to get into the okc-phx series discussion because it is off-topic.

Anyone else agrees with me that Reggie Jackson behaved like a scum in the skills challenge?

MichaelCorleone
02-16-2014, 02:56 AM
Westbrook will take Dragic out of the game
Just no.

Goran Dragic would murk Westbrook in a 7 games series.

Black and White
I'm not going to get into the okc-phx series discussion because it is off-topic.

Anyone else agrees with me that Reggie Jackson behaved like a scum in the skills challenge?

Of course he took it easy, lets not act like they would have won though

Black and White
Just no.

Goran Dragic would murk Westbrook in a 7 games series.

You're acting like Westbrook is some scrub

MichaelCorleone
02-16-2014, 02:57 AM
Of course he took it easy, lets not act like they would have won though
Give Dragic any other partner and he would have won.

Lillard with Dragic would murk the rest of the competition easy.

Black and White
02-16-2014, 02:58 AM
Give Dragic any other partner and he would have won.

Lillard with Dragic would murk the rest of the competition easy.

Stop overrating Dragic, he doesn't belong with Lillard :oldlol:

crawdaddy4ou
02-16-2014, 03:00 AM
Reggie is resting for the finals, which Goran will be watching his 15 second time time to see how many wings he can eat from the couch.

JohnFreeman
02-16-2014, 03:01 AM
Dragic would lose like 5 kilos from guarding Goatbrook in a 7 game series

MichaelCorleone
02-16-2014, 03:01 AM
Stop overrating Dragic, he doesn't belong with Lillard :oldlol:
He's on the MVP ladder. He's MVP material. If anything, he's UNDERRATED.

MUGEN
02-16-2014, 03:02 AM
I feel like OP is actually a Pheonix hater...hence why he is giving their fans such a bad name like this :confusedshrug:

Black and White
02-16-2014, 03:04 AM
He's on the MVP ladder. He's MVP material. If anything, he's UNDERRATED.

No, your opinion OVERRATES him

MichaelCorleone
02-16-2014, 03:04 AM
Day by day, more and more Thunder players are making my hate list.

This time it's Reggie Jackson.

Black and White
02-16-2014, 03:06 AM
Day by day, more and more Thunder players are making my hate list.

This time it's Reggie Jackson.

That's nice, a list that nobody cares about

nzahir
02-16-2014, 03:08 AM
Lol somebody quote this niga, 7 games. Id bet you 15 racks lol. This guy gives suns fans a bad name. I actually like goran but this guy makes me cringe.

BlazerRed
02-16-2014, 03:09 AM
OP mad as hell :roll: Thunder inside dis nikkas head :hammertime:

MichaelCorleone
02-16-2014, 03:11 AM
OP mad as hell :roll: Thunder inside dis nikkas head :hammertime:
I'm not mad at all. Just disgusted at Reggie Jackson.

JohnFreeman
02-16-2014, 03:11 AM
OP your Goran everyone

BlazerRed
02-16-2014, 03:12 AM
I'm not mad at all. Just disgusted at Reggie Jackson.

God I hate the OKC Thunder so much.:banghead:

:lebroncry:

LONGTIME
02-16-2014, 03:32 AM
Reggie didn't give a ****.

KDthunderup
02-16-2014, 03:53 AM
Reggie didn't even try and he still posted a similar time to Dragic

MichaelCorleone
02-16-2014, 04:12 AM
Reggie didn't even try and he still posted a similar time to Dragic
He sabotaged Dragic's run.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
02-16-2014, 04:13 AM
Goran wasnt skilled enough to win the skills challenge
just like how he wasnt good enough to be an allstar

KDthunderup
02-16-2014, 04:13 AM
He did it so he could make you embarrassingly cry on the internet like a little bitch.

Black and White
02-16-2014, 04:17 AM

You are as bad as Euroleague if you believe a player went out there to sabotage another

MichaelCorleone
02-16-2014, 04:24 AM
You are as bad as Euroleague if you believe a player went out there to sabotage another
Reggie Miller agrees with me. So him > you.

LONGTIME
02-16-2014, 04:30 AM
Lets be real here, had that been Westbrook out there instead of Reggie they would have easily won, GOATbrook wouldn't have half assed it like Reggie did. Reggie let GOATbrook down :mad:

MichaelCorleone
02-16-2014, 04:31 AM
Lets be real here, had that been Westbrook out there instead of Reggie they would have easily won, GOATbrook wouldn't have half assed it like Reggie did. Reggie let GOATbrook down :mad:
This this this.

At least Westbrook isn't easily swayed by the Thunder staff or players and will actually give his all.

Dragic + Westbrook easy 30 sec run.

Black and White
02-16-2014, 04:33 AM
This this this.

At least Westbrook isn't easily swayed by the Thunder staff or players and will actually give his all.

Dragic + Westbrook easy 30 sec run.

Nah Dragic would have let Westbrook down

mjokc
02-16-2014, 04:38 AM
How do you know when you're a fan of a scrub team? You get upset about a skills challenge game. :roll:

Black and White
02-16-2014, 04:38 AM
How do you know when you're a fan of a scrub team? You get upset about a skills challenge game. :roll:

This.

OP butthurt

MichaelCorleone
02-16-2014, 04:42 AM
7th seed in the western conference, scrub team?:facepalm

Black and White
02-16-2014, 04:43 AM

Why do you care so much about a skills competition though?

dgaras
02-16-2014, 04:46 AM
how did he finish faster than dragic? he passed the ball from the 3 point line at around 21 seconds. he would have ended it by 23-24 seconds if he had to lay it in. dragic did it in 20 seconds.

mjokc
02-16-2014, 04:48 AM

Holla at me when you're 1st seed in the Western conference with your 2nd best player missing half of the season.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/87be696132cfddcf2f26ca669138f590/tumblr_mhqad44qLk1qfs9x7o1_500.gif

MichaelCorleone
02-16-2014, 04:56 AM
Holla at me when you're 1st seed in the Western conference with your 2nd best player missing half of the season.
Surround Goran Dragic with players like Ibaka, Perkins, Jackson, Sefolosha and Westbrook and they'll be 1st seed overall.

GreatHILL
02-16-2014, 04:58 AM
here is the winner :cheers:

http://www.nba.com/suns/sites/suns/files/imagecache/image_gallery_default/suns_all_stars_09.jpg

JohnFreeman
02-16-2014, 04:59 AM
Surround Goran Dragic with players like Ibaka, Perkins, Jackson, Sefolosha and Westbrook and they'll be 1st seed overall.
You do have a point

mjokc
02-16-2014, 04:59 AM

Yeah, because of Westbrook. And did you really list Perkins as a great player? LMAO

MichaelCorleone
02-16-2014, 05:02 AM
Yeah, because of Westbrook. And did you really list Perkins as a great player? LMAO
Dwight Stopper.

You doubting your own team?:facepalm

mjokc
02-16-2014, 05:03 AM
Dwight Stopper.

You doubting your own team?:facepalm

No, I'm just doubting that Goran Dragic is much better than Jeremy Lin.

wagexslave
02-16-2014, 06:02 AM
No, I'm just doubting that Goran Dragic is much better than Jeremy Lin.
Have you even seen Dragic play much? Dragic is a better player offensively and WAY better than Lin defensively. Lin is one of the worst defensive PGs in the league.

I do encourage you to keep saying stuff like that to egg on OP though because he's f***ing annoying and deserves to be trolled to hell and back. Dude makes me SMH. Getting butthurt that Dragic didn't win the Skills Challenge... like who cares? I doubt Dragic cared nearly as much that he didn't win the challenge than OP does. I'm more disappointed with the fact that he's not playing in the Popularity Contest game tomorrow.

wagexslave
02-16-2014, 06:04 AM
Goran wasnt skilled enough to win the skills challenge
just like how he wasnt good enough to be an allstar
Well according to the guy in your avatar Dragic deserves to be in the All Star game tho...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPdSVr35LQA&hd=1

MichaelCorleone
02-16-2014, 06:10 AM
Well according to the guy in your avatar Dragic deserves to be in the All Star game tho...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPdSVr35LQA&hd=1
Kevin Durant, who's EVERYONE is a stan of nowadays, has given Dragic his props.:applause:

Now what do haters have to say?

buddha
02-16-2014, 06:46 AM
Kevin Durant, who's EVERYONE is a stan of nowadays, has given Dragic his props.:applause:

Now what do haters have to say?

that Durant is a bad judge of talent.

BlazerRed
02-16-2014, 06:52 AM
Holy shit that team is hilarious.

Dragic
Westbrook
Thabo
Ibaka
Perkins

:facepalm

MichaelCorleone
02-16-2014, 06:54 AM
Holy shit that team is hilarious.

Dragic
Westbrook
Thabo
Ibaka
Perkins

:facepalm
Current Suns is already better than the Blazers let alone the Dragic w/Thunder cast.

You mad.