PDA

View Full Version : 2014 MVP Kevin Durant says Goran Dragic should be in the All-Star Game (video link)

MichaelCorleone
02-16-2014, 06:15 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPdSVr35LQA&hd=1

I sincerely agree with Kevin Durant. And look how humble Dragic is, always next year, try to work harder. Damn I like, nay, I love this guy so much.

Now let me hear you say I was right about Dragic, best PG in the league right now. That video has a hidden message, KD wants to play with Dragic, he wants Sam Presti to trade Westbrook for Dragic.

Link found by a fellow Suns fan, wagexslave.:cheers:

JohnFreeman
02-16-2014, 06:19 AM
Fvck Durant, and fvck Gragic

MichaelCorleone
02-16-2014, 06:21 AM
Fvck Durant, and fvck Dragic
Agree with the first half.

You would be creaming your pants if Dragic is traded to the Kings to form dynasty with Cousins.

Wang Zhi Zhi
02-16-2014, 06:22 AM
Wow Dragic has a goat personality, when he says there's always next year I almost teared up

JohnFreeman
02-16-2014, 06:23 AM
Agree with the first half.

You would be creaming your pants if Dragic is traded to the Kings to form dynasty with Cousins.
Thomas > Dragic

MichaelCorleone
02-16-2014, 06:24 AM
Wow Dragic has a goat personality, when he says there's always next year I almost teared up
He's humble and it's clearly genuine. That's what I love about him, he gives his all in the game and expect nothing to be handed to him -no all star selections, no MVP, no superstars joining him- he still plays hard. One of the most likeable players in the NBA and I hope I represent him well as a Dragic fan on this forum.

BlazerRed
02-16-2014, 06:26 AM
He's humble and it's clearly genuine. That's what I love about him, he gives his all in the game and expect nothing to be handed to him -no all star selections, no MVP, no superstars joining him- he still plays hard. One of the most likeable players in the NBA and I hope I represent him well as a Dragic fan on this forum.
:oldlol:

JohnFreeman
02-16-2014, 06:29 AM
Once Bledsoe come back, Dragic will be irrelevant

MichaelCorleone
02-16-2014, 06:35 AM
I have a few regular POS scums invading every thread I make to troll me.:facepalm

Warfan
02-16-2014, 06:46 AM
Gotta give the man his props, don't watch many suns games at all and I know Bledsoe has been playing well this season, but to be seeded 7th or 6th in the tough west with their roster is pretty damn impressive. I'm guessing other players like green and plumlee have been stepping up aswell but I'm not sure, hopefully we'll pass Phoenix in the standings soon enough, I'm pretty pissed that we're barely in the playoffs now.:banghead:

MichaelCorleone
02-16-2014, 06:53 AM
Goran Dragic is breaking out right before our eyes and sadly people are too obsessed with Durant and Lebron to notice him.

He will be the clear cut best PG in the league soon I guarantee it.

PyrrhusX
02-16-2014, 07:29 AM
Bledsoe>Dragic.
Reggie Jackson>Dragic.

Marlo_Stanfield
02-16-2014, 07:57 AM
what the fck is your deal with Dragic?
hes the typical eastern european scumbag, plays dirty and is not likeable in any way:facepalm :coleman:

wagexslave
02-16-2014, 08:08 AM
Bledsoe>Dragic.
Reggie Jackson>Dragic.
Can you tell me in what way either of those statements are true? Unless you're just trolling TC which is fine by me... lol

livingby3's
02-16-2014, 08:11 AM
Bledsoe>Dragic.
Reggie Jackson>Dragic.

Yeah I dislike the OP too. But this right here is just wrong.

The way Dragic run the Suns, he's better than Bledsoe, and this is even when Bledsoe was healthy. U can argue that overall as an individual player Bled is better, but fitting the role of a pg, Dragic n its not close

MichaelCorleone
02-16-2014, 08:18 AM
Yeah I dislike the OP too. But this right here is just wrong.

The way Dragic run the Suns, he's better than Bledsoe, and this is even when Bledsoe was healthy. U can argue that overall as an individual player Bled is better, but fitting the role of a pg, Dragic n its not close
It's not really about Dragic. It's clear as day he's currently a top 3 PG in the league.

It's just that I have a group of posters who pester and trolls whatever threads I make, even if it's not about Lebron or Durant.