AnaheimLakers24
02-17-2014, 02:40 PM
negotiatebe
allbusinessbe

The Iron Fist
02-17-2014, 02:42 PM
Most selfish player of alltime.

http://m.ocregister.com/articles/lakers-601992-bryant-kobe.html
And still more rings than lebron and shaq and magic and bird and olajuwon and etc etc.

sd3035
One day if you get a job you'll realize why

CelticBaller
GreedyBe

The Iron Fist
02-17-2014, 02:43 PM
negotiatebe
allbusinessbe
Getasmuchasyoucanwhiletheymakemoneyoffofyournamean dmerchandisebe

Akrazotile
02-17-2014, 02:43 PM
Can'tBlameBe
StansHavePowerBe
LakerStansAreBetaBe
WorshipKobeNutsBe
KobeHasThePowerBe

NumberSix
02-17-2014, 02:46 PM
Wow. Really? And I was actually defending him for accepting what was offered.

cos88
02-17-2014, 02:47 PM
worst deal in proffesional sports for what he brings on court...nothing

Illuminati
02-17-2014, 02:49 PM
And still more rings than lebron and shaq and magic and bird and olajuwon and etc etc.

If you're using the word and, you're combining those players, so that makes your statement false.

DonDadda59
02-17-2014, 02:49 PM

C'mon bruh. Best thing to do would've been to leave out the Diesel. Just flamed your own nonsense.

Sam Jones, John Havlicek have more rings than those guys too.

Akrazotile
02-17-2014, 02:50 PM
worst deal in proffesional sports for what he brings on court...nothing

You'd think so but the laker stanbase openly admits that if Kobe is not part of the team they won't show up to games or watch on TV.

So from a revenue standpoint you have no choice. The laker stanbase doesn't know good basketball, it only knows worshipping other men.

The team has to take care of its stans. Stans are the ones that shell out 100 bucks for a piece of fabric that says "Bryant" on the back.

NumberSix
02-17-2014, 02:52 PM
And Pippen still has more rings than Kobe ever will. And from what I've learned from Kobe fans, 2nd option rings count just as much as 1st option rings.

The Iron Fist
02-17-2014, 02:52 PM
C'mon bruh. Best thing to do would've been to leave out the Diesel. Just flamed your own nonsense.

Sam Jones, John Havlicek have more rings than those guys too.

Lets not act like people don't say the only reason Kobe has 5 is because three are shaqs. Just have to point out if that was the case, Kobe wouldn't have added two more.

The Iron Fist
02-17-2014, 02:53 PM
And Pippen still has more rings than Kobe ever will. And from what I've learned from Kobe fans, 2nd option rings count just as much as 1st option rings.
Great for Scottie. He was the second best player in the league for a long time.

Akrazotile
02-17-2014, 02:53 PM

And honestly you don't even need to bring rings into the equation to know that Pippen >> Kobe as overall impact basketball players.

The Iron Fist
02-17-2014, 02:54 PM
You'd think so but the laker stanbase openly admits that if Kobe is not part of the team they won't show up to games or watch on TV.

So from a revenue standpoint you have no choice. The laker stanbase doesn't know good basketball, it only knows worshipping other men.

The team has to take care of its stans. Stans are the ones that shell out 100 bucks for a piece of fabric that says "Bryant" on the back.

Aren't you the one who was shelling out 100 bucks to suck on foreskin?

Akrazotile
02-17-2014, 02:54 PM
Lets not act like people don't say the only reason Kobe has 5 is because three are shaqs. Just have to point out if that was the case, Kobe wouldn't have added two more.

The only reason Kobe has 5 is because of Derrick Fisher.

NumberSix
02-17-2014, 02:56 PM
Right. And if Bill Russell was the reason for Haliceks rings, he wouldn't have added more after Russell retired. 8 rings. No FMVP in NBA history has as many rings as Havlicek.

Hondo > Bean

FrobeShaw
02-17-2014, 02:56 PM
:roll:

DonDadda59
02-17-2014, 02:58 PM

Buddy. Sam Jones has 10 rings. Don't know if math is your strongest subject but that's 2X the amount of rings Bean has. It takes 2 Kobe Bryants to equal one Sam Jones, fact.

John Havlicek only has 3 more rings than Bean but he has 1 finals MVP (would be 2 if the award existed before '69). 8 rings, 2 finals MVPs>>>5 rings, 2 finals MVPs.

John Havlicek>>>Kobe Bryant. Fact.

Tell me where I'm wrong.

When the hell was Scottie Pippen ever the second best player in the NBA? :biggums:

DonDadda59
02-17-2014, 03:00 PM
The only reason Kobe has 5 is because of Derrick Fisher.

Kobe Bryant without Derek Fisher = A homeless man's TMac. Not even an all star lineup featuring D-Howard, Pau Gasol, and Steve Nash could get Bean anything but the last seed (secured when Bean was out with injury, technically when he went down they were the 10th seed) without D-Fish.

The Iron Fist
02-17-2014, 03:02 PM
Buddy. Sam Jones has 10 rings. Don't know if math is your strongest subject but that's 2X the amount of rings Bean has. It takes 2 Kobe Bryants to equal one Sam Jones, fact.

John Havlicek only has 3 more rings than Bean but he has 1 finals MVP (would be 2 if the award existed before '69). 8 rings, 2 finals MVPs>>>5 rings, 2 finals MVPs.

John Havlicek>>>Kobe Bryant. Fact.

Tell me where I'm wrong.

When the hell was Scottie Pippen ever the second best player in the NBA? :biggums:

Great. As long as Kobe has more than those in his era, I'm pleased!:rockon:

DonDadda59
02-17-2014, 03:04 PM
Great. As long as Kobe has more than those in his era, I'm pleased!:rockon:

Lemme see what your top 10 all time looks like. Then lemme see you etch a sketch an NBA Mt. Rushmore for me.

Akrazotile
02-17-2014, 03:04 PM
Kobe Bryant without Derek Fisher = A homeless man's TMac. Not even an all star lineup featuring D-Howard, Pau Gasol, and Steve Nash could get Bean anything but the last seed (secured when Bean was out with injury, technically when he went down they were the 10th seed) without D-Fish.

Don't forget that when Fisher was on hiatus from the Lakers during Kobe's prime he was hitting heroic playoff shots for the Jazz after flying in from being with his sick daughter, while Kobe was getting bounced from the first round and sleeping around and bringing public shame to his family.

Fisher is on his way back to another finals this year. Kobe is on his way toward another seat on the couch without him this year.

Fisher >>>>> Kobe

The Iron Fist
02-17-2014, 03:11 PM
Lemme see what your top 10 all time looks like. Then lemme see you etch a sketch an NBA Mt. Rushmore for me.
Kareem, Jordan, Bill, Magic, Kobe, Bird, Wilt, Shaq, Duncan, Thomas.

Boarder Patrol
02-17-2014, 03:12 PM
Don't understand people wasting their lives like some posters in this thread.

:biggums:

Akrazotile
02-17-2014, 03:15 PM
:no:
Don't understand people wasting their lives like some posters in this thread.

:biggums:

You mean livin rent free in your domepiece playa?

DonDadda59
02-17-2014, 03:15 PM
Don't forget that when Fisher was on hiatus from the Lakers during Kobe's prime he was hitting heroic playoff shots for the Jazz after flying in from being with his sick daughter, while Kobe was getting bounced from the first round and sleeping around and bringing public shame to his family.

Fisher is on his way back to another finals this year. Kobe is on his way toward another seat on the couch without him this year.

Fisher >>>>> Kobe

Lakers pecking order was always 1) Shaq- Alpha 2) Fisher- Assistant Alpha 3) Eddie Jones- Beta 4) Kobe Bryant- Omega

Kobe was fetching gatorade, washing cars, carrying bags for Eddie Jones. Kobe was so low on the totem pole that retired players came back just to give this n*gga the bizness.

http://www.lakersnation.com/lakers-news-kobe-bryant-was-hazed-during-rookie-season-in-l-a/2014/02/16/

http://www.givemesport.com/431377-kobe-bryant-hazed-by-kareem-and-wilt-chamberlain

Shaq left along with Fish and the team went to hell with Mr. Omega 'leading' them to a glorious 34-48 record. It wasn't until Fish came back to right the ship after leading the NBA as players' association president and claimed his rightful spot as the alpha dog that the Lakers came back to prominence. Then he left again and everything went to shit same as before.

Akrazotile
02-17-2014, 03:22 PM
Lakers pecking order was always 1) Shaq- Alpha 2) Fisher- Assistant Alpha 3) Eddie Jones- Beta 4) Kobe Bryant- Omega

Kobe was fetching gatorade, washing cars, carrying bags for Eddie Jones. Kobe was so low on the totem pole that retired players came back just to give this n*gga the bizness.

http://www.lakersnation.com/lakers-news-kobe-bryant-was-hazed-during-rookie-season-in-l-a/2014/02/16/

http://www.givemesport.com/431377-kobe-bryant-hazed-by-kareem-and-wilt-chamberlain

Shaq left along with Fish and the team went to hell with Mr. Omega 'leading' them to a glorious 34-48 record. It wasn't until Fish came back to right the ship after leading the NBA as players' association president and claimed his rightful spot as the alpha dog that the Lakers came back to prominence. Then he left again and everything went to shit same as before.

True. And actually people often forget, the season Fish came back they already were playing well and outperforming expectations even before abruptly being gifted Gasol which took them from good to great.

I mean if you strip it down to purely being results based, Fisher > Gasol > Kobe

tommy3
02-17-2014, 03:22 PM
SmartBe

theoneneo
02-17-2014, 03:25 PM
Do any of you ****** have Jobs????:facepalm

DonDadda59
02-17-2014, 03:27 PM
Kareem, Jordan, Bill, Magic, Kobe, Bird, Wilt, Shaq, Duncan, Thomas.

Why am I not seeing the names 'Sam Jones' or 'John Havlicek' near the top? :biggums:

And are you aware that Bob Cousy has 6 championships and 1 season MVP. Does that not trump Bean's 5 championships and 1 consolation/lifetime achievement award MVP?

Your rankings don't follow your own logic/system dawg. You need to revamp.

Do any of you ****** have Jobs???? :facepalm

http://wp.patheos.com.s3.amazonaws.com/blogs/wakeupcall/files/2013/08/TheDude.jpg

Got a calendar doe.

Akrazotile
02-17-2014, 03:27 PM
Do any of you ****** have Jobs????:facepalm

Im on welfare. I get paid to do nothing.

I call it, The Kobe System

The Iron Fist
02-17-2014, 03:28 PM
Why am I not seeing the names 'Sam Jones' or 'John Havlicek' near the top? :biggums:

And are you aware that Bob Cousy has 6 championships and 1 season MVP. Does that not trump Bean's 5 championships and 1 consolation/lifetime achievement award MVP?

Your rankings don't follow your own logic/system dawg. You need to revamp.When have I stated my logic?

FrobeShaw
02-17-2014, 03:29 PM

Your rankings don't follow your own logic/system dawg. You need to revamp.
His system is basically his favorite great players. It follows no system but his personal admiration.

DonDadda59
02-17-2014, 03:33 PM
When have I stated my logic?

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130225020021/glee/images/7/73/Obama-Pointing-Down-600x374.gif

Bob Cousy, John Havlicek, Sam Jones, Scottie Pippen, Robert Horry, and etc etc have more rings than Bean. So... wassup with your list bruh?

The Iron Fist
His system is basically his favorite great players. It follows no system but his personal admiration.
Almost right. It goes based on the research and viewing I have done. I've been watching basketball since 1985. I seen many of these players play. Read alot about many others. If he wants to bring up role players like Fisher, Havlicek, Horry, thats fine and dandy and he can pump his fist all he wants.
But in the grand scheme of things, those guys are simply lower tier players. In all reality, while hes cutting down Kobe by saying those players are better, hes just putting lebron down even more.

The Iron Fist
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130225020021/glee/images/7/73/Obama-Pointing-Down-600x374.gif

Bob Cousy, John Havlicek, Sam Jones, Scottie Pippen, Robert Horry, and etc etc have more rings than Bean. So... wassup with your list bruh?

Its my list. And I like it. Do you want to **** me now? Because you keep following me around like a little school girl.

FrobeShaw
02-17-2014, 03:35 PM
How do you figure considering lebron is better than Kobe ever was?

The Iron Fist
02-17-2014, 03:36 PM
How do you figure considering lebron is better than Kobe ever was?

Bette at what? Losing HCA? Reading stat sheets after the all star game? Giving dirty looks to the all star game MVP?

Idk. You tell me. I'm off of work all day. I can play the game too.:cheers:

FrobeShaw
02-17-2014, 03:38 PM
Kobe tries harder than any during Allstar games. Are you being obtuse?

DonDadda59
02-17-2014, 03:39 PM
Its my list. And I like it. Do you want to **** me now? Because you keep following me around like a little school girl.

I ain't done never seent you but in this one thread boss :confusedshrug:

Just trying to get in your head. See how you think. Because, if I may be frank, your ranking system is pure garbage juice. And I think I did a sufficient job of showing you how your 'logic' makes no sense whatsoever. No need to catch feelings and act all beta bro. There are much worse things in life than being owned on an internet forum.

You could spend an entire year as Eddie Jones' personal krispy kreme and gatorade Jockey :kobe:

KG215
02-17-2014, 03:41 PM
:facepalm

I know that most of what you post is garbage, but sometimes you take it to an even higher level of stupidity. Impressive, really.

Marlo_Stanfield
02-17-2014, 03:42 PM
One day if you get a job you'll realize why
yeah right because Kobe doesnt already have more money than he could possibly ever spend:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

imnew09
02-17-2014, 03:46 PM
In an financial stand point, Lakers revenue has gone down 40% so far due to Kobe's injury.

Kobe deserved more but I'm glad he unselfishly accepted it

ArbitraryWater
02-17-2014, 03:47 PM

Didnt know he had more than Magic :eek:

The Iron Fist
02-17-2014, 03:59 PM
I ain't done never seent you but in this one thread boss :confusedshrug:

Just trying to get in your head. See how you think. Because, if I may be frank, your ranking system is pure garbage juice. And I think I did a sufficient job of showing you how your 'logic' makes no sense whatsoever. No need to catch feelings and act all beta bro. There are much worse things in life than being owned on an internet forum.

You could spend an entire year as Eddie Jones' personal krispy kreme and gatorade Jockey :kobe:
:roll: You could never do that. I know I'm in yours though. :rockon: :banana:

My top 10>>>>yours.

The Iron Fist
02-17-2014, 03:59 PM
Didnt know he had more than Magic :eek:
Vanessa wears it.

gts
02-17-2014, 04:00 PM
Most selfish player of alltime.

http://m.ocregister.com/articles/lakers-601992-bryant-kobe.html

It's called negotiation... get over it

DonDadda59
02-17-2014, 04:06 PM
:roll: You could never do that. I know I'm in yours though. :rockon: :banana:

My top 10>>>>yours.

I just checked with my attorneys and they say nothing stated above is even remotely true. I think their legal terms were 'libel', 'slander', and 'general ****ery'.

Expect a subpoena in your mail box shortly. Oh... and thanks for not charging any rent. I'll try to keep the place tidy.

YouGotServed
02-17-2014, 04:28 PM
I'm honestly not surprised by this at all. Most selfish player of all time. Good luck trying to rebuild while Kobe has that franchise by the balls.

gyu
02-17-2014, 04:57 PM
Can you blame him? He has a family to feed and bills to pay.

TylerOO
02-17-2014, 04:59 PM

He doesn't have more than Magic. Typical Kobe stan.

Marlo_Stanfield
02-17-2014, 05:03 PM
He doesn't have more than Magic. Typical Kobe stan.
http://i27.tinypic.com/x5y1ac.jpg

chosen_one6
02-17-2014, 05:23 PM

Wrong. Check your facts dumb dumb.

As for Kobe, the contract salary was deserved because of what his persona brings off the court. The money he was paid was way too much for what he can do on the court now, which right at this moment is nothing. In the future he won't even be playing at an all-star level.

The Iron Fist
02-17-2014, 05:27 PM
Wrong. Check your facts dumb dumb.

As for Kobe, the contract salary was deserved because of what his persona brings off the court. The money he was paid was way too much for what he can do on the court now, which right at this moment is nothing. In the future he won't even be playing at an all-star level.
Magic only has one. Kareem and Worthy get the other ones.

Jameerthefear
02-17-2014, 05:39 PM
Selfish. Kobe "wanting to win" is bullshit. Have fun LA fans.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
02-17-2014, 05:42 PM

Kobe has more rings than Magic? News to me.

chosen_one6
02-17-2014, 05:49 PM

Going by your logic then, Kobe only has 2 rings with the other 3 going to Shaq. That would mean LeBron is tied with Kobe then. Am I understanding this correctly?

red1
02-17-2014, 06:00 PM
dondadda future reps to you my good sir

KyrieTheFuture
02-17-2014, 06:14 PM
You do know what this post means for your boy don't you?

The Iron Fist
02-17-2014, 06:33 PM
You do know what this post means for your boy don't you?
Yup. That he has more than Magic.

The Iron Fist
02-17-2014, 06:34 PM
Going by your logic then, Kobe only has 2 rings with the other 3 going to Shaq. That would mean LeBron is tied with Kobe then. Am I understanding this correctly?
bran has 1.5.

Jameerthefear
02-17-2014, 06:42 PM
http://cdn3.sbnation.com/assets/3692973/kobefail.gif

KyrieTheFuture
02-17-2014, 06:48 PM
Yup. That he has more than Magic.
No it means they're still tied at 1