PDA

View Full Version : Durant tired of comparisons to Lebron

sportjames23
02-17-2014, 06:14 PM
http://tracking.si.com/2014/02/16/kevin-durant-tired-of-comparisons-to-lebron-james/

Black and White
02-17-2014, 06:16 PM
Durant humble as always giving LeBron props,

meanwhile, LeBron toots his own horn.

KyrieTheFuture
02-17-2014, 06:18 PM
I would get tired of being told I'm second best every day as well, and as LeBron I would never get tired of being told I'm better than KD.

All Net
02-17-2014, 06:25 PM
I would get tired of being told I'm second best every day as well, and as LeBron I would never get tired of being told I'm better than KD.

A Lebron fan who is a Cavs fan just seems weird.

KyrieTheFuture
02-17-2014, 06:31 PM
A Lebron fan who is a Cavs fan just seems weird.
C'mon son I'm joking. I'm a cavs fan who doesn't hate LeBron.

I just get very annoyed by the amount of disrespect he receives so I troll people. I love both players really.

Dr Hawk
02-17-2014, 06:33 PM

I just get very annoyed by the amount of disrespect he receives so I troll people. I love both players really.

:bowdown:

All Net
02-17-2014, 06:33 PM

Please don't troll, we have enough idiots who do that...don't want level headed posters doing it too.

It's come to the point where I fear coming on here thursday night.

Copperhead
02-17-2014, 06:35 PM
I can imagine he IS tired. The league, or maybe even moreso, the media, have been practically STARVING for a rivalry for a few years now.

KyrieTheFuture
02-17-2014, 06:35 PM
Please don't troll, we have enough idiots who do that...don't want level headed posters doing it too.

I keep my trolling strictly to the trolled threads, or at least I try to.

What's your playoff prediction? Posting gets better or worse?

All Net
02-17-2014, 06:40 PM
I keep my trolling strictly to the trolled threads, or at least I try to.

What's your playoff prediction? Posting gets better or worse?

I fear what it's going to become.

If all the trolling was just in game threads thats one thing it's the clean up process when people starting loads of threads that everybody else does..it' frustrating and I'm losing the will to clean it up everytime.

KyrieTheFuture
02-17-2014, 06:47 PM
I fear what it's going to become.

If all the trolling was just in game threads thats one thing it's the clean up process when people starting loads of threads that everybody else does..it' frustrating and I'm losing the will to clean it up everytime.
Don't lose your willpower without people like you this place will become worse than 4chan. If you're looking for more mods let me know

sportjames23
02-17-2014, 06:48 PM

Who's playing Thursday night? OKC and Miami?

Cold soul
02-17-2014, 06:58 PM
Who's playing Thursday night? OKC and Miami?

Yes, and Westbrook might even play.

sportjames23
02-17-2014, 07:29 PM
Yes, and Westbrook might even play.

Oh, hell yes! :rockon:

All Net
02-17-2014, 07:32 PM
Don't lose your willpower without people like you this place will become worse than 4chan. If you're looking for more mods let me know

If I had my way I would add at least 5 more mods.

fpliii
02-17-2014, 07:33 PM
If I had my way I would add at least 5 more mods.
Are more mods still necessary if you guys get banning powers? Though as RBA said that's probably a longshot based on history.

Lamar Odumbb
02-17-2014, 07:33 PM
Lebron is a better player than Durant. Lebron actually plays defense and attacks the rim. Durant plays like a WNBA player and shoots 20 foot jumpers most of the time.

Black and White
02-17-2014, 07:34 PM
Lebron is a better player than Durant. Lebron actually plays defense and attacks the rim. Durant plays like a WNBA player and shoots 20 foot jumpers most of the time.

Ban this guy pls

fpliii
02-17-2014, 07:37 PM
I know you're trolling, but KD is actually a very good man defender now. LeBron is obviously more versatile and is much better on help D (so he'd get the edge overall), but lettuce be real here. Durant isn't a liability on that end.

Rose'sACL
02-17-2014, 07:39 PM
Durant humble as always giving LeBron props,

meanwhile, LeBron toots his own horn.
says the guy who categorizes players as alphas and betas while taking the easy way of supporting 2 teams with 30+ titles combined.

All Net
02-17-2014, 07:43 PM
Are more mods still necessary if you guys get banning powers? Though as RBA said that's probably a longshot based on history.

Depends if it's IP ban or not.

Lamar Odumbb
02-17-2014, 07:45 PM
I know you're trolling, but KD is actually a very good man defender now. LeBron is obviously more versatile and is much better on help D (so he'd get the edge overall), but lettuce be real here. Durant isn't a liability on that end.

No, Im being honest. Durant is a tall version of Stephen Curry.

Black and White
02-17-2014, 07:47 PM
says the guy who categorizes players as alphas and betas while taking the easy way of supporting 2 teams with 30+ titles combined.

Supporting the Celtics is the "easy way"? have you seen them this season???

NumberSix
02-17-2014, 07:52 PM
Then maybe he should stop saying shit like "I wanna go at 'someone' 1on1"....

Oh, and there's that little "I'm tired of being #2" marketing campaign he started last season. Oh, but I guess he had nothing to do with that though..

NumberSix
02-17-2014, 07:54 PM
Durant isn't a liability, but let's not go overboard here. He's a much improved defender, but let's not go an extra mile into hyperbole. He's is by no means 1 of the elite defenders in the game. He's still worlds behind George and LeBron on that side of the court.

fpliii
02-17-2014, 07:56 PM
Durant isn't a liability, but let's not go overboard here. He's a much improved defender, but let's not go an extra mile into hyperbole. He's is by no means 1 of the elite defenders in the game.
He's not elite, but I think he's still a very good man defender. He's taken a leap this season.

As I said though, his help D still pales in comparison to LeBron's.

Rose'sACL
02-17-2014, 08:02 PM
Supporting the Celtics is the "easy way"? have you seen them this season???
yes, it is easy. it is as easy as being a jordan stan. You just say shit like " my team is the GOAT franchise" instead of "the player is support is GOAT".
i have no problem with you supporting celtics but stop acting like it is hard.
if anything you have the easy job of hating lebron on this forum. What is so ****ing hard about supporting celtics and hating lebron on ISH? Give me one reason.
The only way it could be hard is if you don't use the "most titles in NBA history excuse" every time someone makes fun of Celtics for winning only once since bird's era.

WWRWestbrookDo?
02-17-2014, 08:04 PM
KD is going to have to hear it until he wins 1 just to quiet the critics

Black and White
02-17-2014, 08:07 PM
yes, it is easy. it is as easy as being a jordan stan. You just say shit like " my team is the GOAT franchise" instead of "the player is support is GOAT".
i have no problem with you supporting celtics but stop acting like it is hard.
if anything you have the easy job of hating lebron on this forum. What is so ****ing hard about supporting celtics and hating lebron on ISH? Give me one reason.
The only way it could be hard is if you don't use the "most titles in NBA history excuse" every time someone makes fun of Celtics for winning only once since bird's era.

This is a weird post, so we can't talk about our teams success??

Lets not act like some of the LeBron hate isn't unwarranted, some/most of it is unneccesary but he deserves some of what he gets.

NumberSix
02-17-2014, 08:11 PM
I still don't buy the marketing that Durant is a top 2 player.

All Net
02-17-2014, 08:35 PM
I still don't buy the marketing that Durant is a top 2 player.

Sadly your trolling is one of the biggest issues with this place right now.

sportjames23
02-17-2014, 08:38 PM
D'oh!

Rose'sACL
02-17-2014, 08:44 PM
This is a weird post, so we can't talk about our teams success??

Lets not act like some of the LeBron hate isn't unwarranted, some/most of it is unneccesary but he deserves some of what he gets.
Kobe allegedly raped and clearly cheated on his wife. where is the hate? you are the one idol worshipping kobe when he has way bigger flaws than any flaw lebron has/had. Jordan was a degenerate gambler. Guys like you are the reason lebron went to miami. Winning titles erases everything. He makes more money now. He is more known across the world.
Character flaws are forgotten pretty soon when you win. Jordan made one of the most bitter HOF speech but everyone just calls it "swag". just imagine barkley making that kind of speech. Everyone would be shitting on him and calling him arrogant. More people buy Lebron's shoes now than when he was in cleveland.

MichaelCorleone
02-17-2014, 08:48 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BgpiI-sIYAAUV6v.jpg:large

sportjames23
02-17-2014, 08:49 PM
Kobe allegedly raped and clearly cheated on his wife. where is the hate? you are the one idol worshipping kobe when he has way bigger flaws than any flaw lebron has/had. Jordan was a degenerate gambler. Guys like you are the reason lebron went to miami. Winning titles erases everything. He makes more money now. He is more known across the world.
Character flaws are forgotten pretty soon when you win. Jordan made one of the most bitter HOF speech but everyone just calls it "swag". just imagine barkley making that kind of speech. Everyone would be shitting on him and calling him arrogant. More people buy Lebron's shoes now than when he was in cleveland.

Shorter Rose'sACL: "B-b-b-but Kobe did this! A-a-a-and Jordan did that!"

NumberSix
02-17-2014, 08:52 PM
Durant is media hype, just like Rose was. Just a media attempt to fabricate rivals for the 1 great player of this era.

LeBron James = James The Grim Reaper Roper

Kevin Durant = Irish Terry Conklin

Rose'sACL
02-17-2014, 08:54 PM
Shorter Rose'sACL: "B-b-b-but Kobe did this! A-a-a-and Jordan did that!"
why do you stutter while typing? get some help.

sportjames23
02-17-2014, 08:54 PM
why do you stutter while typing? get some help.

Just imitating you, fool.

pegasus
02-17-2014, 09:51 PM
I agree with him, because it's time for the the youngsters like PG, Griffin, Kyrie to be compared to Lebron. KD has already left him in the dust.

NumberSix
02-17-2014, 11:20 PM
I agree with him, because it's time for the the youngsters like PG, Griffin, Kyrie to be compared to Lebron. KD has already left him in the dust.
Lol. Durant needs to get on Bosh level before he can talk to the King.

Put it this way. LeBron is like Shao Khan, or, Shao Bron. Durant is still trying to win his match with Sonya.

Spokelahoma
02-17-2014, 11:56 PM
Lol. Durant needs to get on Bosh level before he can talk to the King.

Put it this way. LeBron is like Shao Khan, or, Shao Bron. Durant is still trying to win his match with Sonya.
Dude, you do realize that literally 70-80% of your 1500 posts consist of hating on durant/OKC. We get it