PDA

View Full Version : So Miami has been "coasting"...

Prometheus
02-19-2014, 12:32 AM
...and they have the third best record in the league. We all know they're going to turn it up from here on out... So what's the over/under on them ending up as the #1 overall seed?

fpliii
02-19-2014, 12:34 AM
...and they have the third best record in the league. We all know they're going to turn it up from here on out... So what's the over/under on them ending up as the #1 overall seed?
How can you have an over/under on that? Do you mean percent chance? Or over/under on wins needed for the 1 seed?

Smook A.
Pacers and Thunder will finish with a better record. Don't worry, on Thursday when Mr.Westbrook comes back, the Miami Heat will lose horribly. They're not the same Heat team from 2012 and we all know how good the Thunder are with Russ

Blue&Orange
They were coasting? I thought they just weren't stacked anymore :lol :roll:

Now they are so stacked that they can coast and get the third best record.

Lebrontards :facepalm

Prometheus
02-19-2014, 12:37 AM
How can you have an over/under on that? Do you mean percent chance? Or over/under on wins needed for the 1 seed?

Yeah, :lol sorry I'm drunk. Just for shits, I'm not even going to edit my OP. I just want to know how likely people think it is.

Prometheus
02-19-2014, 12:38 AM

Except I'm not a BronTard and also never said they weren't stacked or that they were coasting, bum-ass &*%*&^$*&^(*&%*&^(*&%*&^)&%*&^%(&%(&^%(&*)^*&%(&%(*&^)*&&^$&%$*&^^%#&^%#(%

DaSeba5
02-19-2014, 12:39 AM

They are still stacked (at least on paper), but if you watch the games this is the last ride many of these players. Allen has been bad, Battier has been awful, Haslem is done, Lewis would barely play on another team, and so on. It's a tired and older team, but they have enough in the tank to make one more run.

They coast against bad teams. It doesn't make sense to have like 9 losses against teams below .500, but have double digit wins against good teams. They play down to competition, but play really well against good competition.

inclinerator
02-19-2014, 12:40 AM

op's correction

lebron was coasting*

lebron is so good that he can get them 3rd seed while coasting

zoom17
02-19-2014, 12:40 AM

take down that awful avy:oldlol:

SpecialQue
02-19-2014, 12:42 AM
They are still stacked (at least on paper), but if you watch the games this is the last ride many of these players. Allen has been bad, Battier has been awful, Haslem is done, Lewis would barely play on another team, and so on. It's a tired and older team, but they have enough in the tank to make one more run.

They coast against bad teams. It doesn't make sense to have like 9 losses against teams below .500, but have double digit wins against good teams. They play down to competition, but play really well against good competition.

So you're saying the playoffs in the east might actually get interesting?

Blue&Orange
02-19-2014, 01:32 AM
take down that awful avy:oldlol:
Never.

MichaelCorleone
02-19-2014, 06:33 AM
It's been Wade's habit to turn it up after the ASG.

I think Miami will go on a run and really gun for the 1st seed.

All Net
02-19-2014, 07:02 AM
Think expect both indy and Thunder to finish with better records.

Lebron23
02-19-2014, 07:13 AM
The Pacers and thunder are only 2 games ahead of the Miami Heat.

Lebron23
02-19-2014, 07:14 AM

You need to watch some games instead of posting the same redundant BS.

dabigbaws
02-19-2014, 07:47 AM
but if miami don't get the seed and play like shit dey be coasting

Combat Wombat
02-19-2014, 08:01 AM
You need to watch some games instead of posting the same redundant BS.

:facepalm

You're one to talk about posting the same redundant BS. You've only done it for 7 years.

Here's an idea: Try sticking with your original team, ass bandit.

Lebron23
02-19-2014, 08:30 AM
:facepalm

You're one to talk about posting the same redundant BS. You've only done it for 7 years.

Here's an idea: Try sticking with your original team, ass bandit.

How's the Lakers this season? You are not even posting in the Lakers Game threads.

Combat Wombat
02-19-2014, 09:11 AM
How's the Lakers this season? You are not even posting in the Lakers Game threads.

Maybe because I live in Australia, meaning NBA is between 7-2:30 everyday. That means I usually miss them because I work full-time although I try to stream a Lakers, OKC or Sacramento game on my break if they're on.

I know you're probably a bit confused by that odd notion of WORK considering you are approaching 50 000 posts , but believe it or not, there are some people who actually have to earn their money rather than individuals like yourself who leech of their parents and claim they're going to be a lawyer.

BTW, the Lakers are going shit but they couldn't be shit at a better time considering the quality of the upcoming draft. Expect the Lakers to be a top 3-4 team in the West by 2015-2016.

aj1987
02-19-2014, 09:29 AM
You are such a funny guy. I have my own business, and I play basketball regularly. Our basketball tournament starts next month!!! If you want to watch our game I might upload some highlights on youtube.

At 27 I have more accomplishments than your entire life. If you check my posts per day I am actually averaging less than 15 ppd.

I couldn't care less about the Lakers cause Kobe is gonna retire in 2015. I don't hate the team I hate stupid retards like you who still thinks that Lebron is not a top 10 player of all time despite having more individual accomplishments than some of the top 10 players on the lists.

Next time use your primary account.
Upload them. Would be nice to see how ISH'ers play.

Lebron23
02-19-2014, 09:31 AM
Upload them. Would be nice to see how ISH'ers play.

:cheers: March 8 is the starts of the tournament. It ends in the last week of May.

Prometheus
02-19-2014, 09:54 AM
I have my own business, and I play basketball regularly. Our basketball tournament starts next month!!! If you want to watch our game I might upload some highlights on youtube.

http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121006035332/spongebob/images/1/1d/Nobody_cares.jpg

dabigbaws
02-19-2014, 09:57 AM
:cheers: March 8 is the starts of the tournament. It ends in the last week of May.

i reckon you're shit tbh :confusedshrug:

Lebron23
02-19-2014, 09:59 AM
i reckon you're shit tbh :confusedshrug:

Hi Fudge or Fresh Kid/Wilds09

TheMan
02-19-2014, 11:13 AM
If Miami is coasting (I doubt it), they better get serious because they won't beat Indy this year if they have the HCA. The Pacers are better, the Heat have dropped off and with gm 7 in Indiana, Heat won't overcome that IMO.

HiphopRelated
02-19-2014, 11:36 AM
If Miami is coasting (I doubt it), they better get serious because they won't beat Indy this year if they have the HCA. The Pacers are better, the Heat have dropped off and with gm 7 in Indiana, Heat won't overcome that IMO.

A "struggling" Heat is only 2 games behind a dominant Pacers...who is the better team?

Wally450
02-19-2014, 01:08 PM
In b4 27 game win streak

SilkkTheShocker
02-19-2014, 01:25 PM
Pacers and Thunder will finish with a better record. Don't worry, on Thursday when Mr.Westbrook comes back, the Miami Heat will lose horribly. They're not the same Heat team from 2012 and we all know how good the Thunder are with Russ

I wouldn't be on Indy at all of having a better record over Miami.

SilkkTheShocker
02-19-2014, 01:26 PM

Pretty sad how hard you're trying to convince yourself of this

jzek
02-19-2014, 01:35 PM
Sorry, Pacers have #1 seed (and the conference) locked.

LeBron has little help this year with only Bosh.

Lebron23
02-19-2014, 01:39 PM

Pacers are only 2 games ahead of the Miami Heat.

Indiana 41-12

Miami 38-14

Prometheus
02-19-2014, 01:57 PM

This really is a pretty dumb thing to say with thirty games left in the season.

jimmy77x
08-01-2014, 09:07 PM
Coasted their way into an embarrassing good ol fashion beat down. How long before, "Cavs are coasting" :lol

russwest0
08-05-2014, 01:30 AM
How long before, "Cavs are coasting" :lol

I'm wondering this as well :lol

Harden, Melo, play shit defense and get obliterated for it.
LeBron plays shit defense "Way to go Bran! keep up the coasting! :applause:"

:lol