02-20-2014, 04:35 AM
goat recognize goat

fiddy
02-20-2014, 04:47 AM
goat recognize wannabe
fixed

Angel Face
02-20-2014, 04:51 AM
MJ be like, who the hell is this kid? While Lebron looks like a kid wanting to meet his idol, about to cry but he's holding back his tears. Cool picture, although OP should re-size it because it's too big.

JohnFreeman
02-20-2014, 04:53 AM
MJ be like, who the hell is this kid? While Lebron looks like a kid wanting to meet his idol, about to cry but he's holding back his tears. Cool picture, although OP should re-size it because it's too big.
I think most people would cry if they got to meet MJ, especially NBA players

ripthekik
02-20-2014, 06:38 AM
At that point most kids would think, "Man, I wanna be just like him."

Nope. Not Lebron.

"Man, I wish I could join his team."

wang4three
02-20-2014, 10:22 AM
Is that Juan Dixon?

CelticBaller
02-20-2014, 10:26 AM
I think most people would cry if they got to meet MJ, especially NBA players
I wouldn't cry, I wouldn't even shake his hand

Alpha recognize alpha

Trollsmasher
02-20-2014, 10:26 AM
LeBron confidently trying to establish an eye contact with MJ as a true man.

MJ looking down like a beta, presumably because of his hand getting crushed. No confidence in that guy.

mr.big35
02-20-2014, 10:32 AM
alphas dont do hand shakes they give stare downs to show who is the man

Prometheus
02-20-2014, 10:44 AM
It's beyond corny how no one can talk about these two without obsessing over alpha/beta tendencies and manhood issues.

Meticode
02-20-2014, 10:47 AM
And two great icons meet. Those icons that were forged through great play, great atheleticism and favored officiating. :rockon:

Marlo_Stanfield
02-20-2014, 10:51 AM
LeBron confidently trying to establish an eye contact with MJ as a true man.

MJ looking down like a beta, presumably because of his hand getting crushed. No confidence in that guy.
http://www.tvovermind.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/steve-urkel-gif-15.gif

Marlo_Stanfield
02-20-2014, 10:52 AM
And two great icons meet. Those icons that were forged through great play, great atheleticism and favored officiating. :rockon:
i bet u didnt complain when he was still on your team:roll: :roll:

Meticode
02-20-2014, 10:55 AM
i bet u didnt complain when he was still on your team:roll: :roll:
Actually I did quite a bit. I would say out of all the Cavs posters during this time I was the one very critical on LeBron and the way the league has treated him. RBA and I sometimes would get into it when LeBron would obviously commit a foul, or he would get a call in his favor. It irks me. I'd rather see good played basketball versus that shit.

I've came really close this season to stop watching the NBA. A lot of the officiating is ridiculous sometimes. Guys get fouls called for them that were never even touched and the official is standing right there, like 6 feet from the play and the call a damn foul?

Marlo_Stanfield
02-20-2014, 11:03 AM
Actually I did quite a bit. I would say out of all the Cavs posters during this time I was the one very critical on LeBron and the way the league has treated him. RBA and I sometimes would get into it when LeBron would obviously commit a foul, or he would get a call in his favor. It irks me. I'd rather see good played basketball versus that shit.

I've came really close this season to stop watching the NBA. A lot of the officiating is ridiculous sometimes. Guys get fouls called for them that were never even touched and the official is standing right there, like 6 feet from the play and the call a damn foul?
i kind of agree its pathetic if Superstars get special calls.
but in his Cleveland years lebron, as you know attacked the rim like a freaking maniac. most of his high FTA seasons were well deserved.
since hes in Miami he absolutely gets shit on by the refs tho. especially the last two seasons, he gets hammered on nearly every single drive and barely gets calls.:coleman:
Durant on the other hand:facepalm

inclinerator
02-20-2014, 11:29 AM
mj wouldnt dare look king lebron in the eyes, wat a beta

Meticode
02-20-2014, 11:33 AM
i kind of agree its pathetic if Superstars get special calls.
but in his Cleveland years lebron, as you know attacked the rim like a freaking maniac. most of his high FTA seasons were well deserved.
since hes in Miami he absolutely gets shit on by the refs tho. especially the last two seasons, he gets hammered on nearly every single drive and barely gets calls.:coleman:
Durant on the other hand:facepalm
I'm not saying he didn't attack the rim. He certainly did, but there were dozens of calls especially his last 2-3 years that favored him completely. It's part of the marketing of the NBA.

tmacattack33
02-20-2014, 11:49 AM
Nice picture. The greatest of all time shaking the hands of the soon to be second greatest of all time.

CelticBaller
02-20-2014, 12:03 PM
LeBron wore a beta's number, so that makes his gamma :oldlol:

Jasper
02-20-2014, 01:17 PM
future billionaire meets future millionaire

CAN'T IMAGINE WHERE lEBRON WILL BE WHEN HE IS MAJIC'S AGE.......

LEBRON MAY BECOME THE RICHEST ATHLETE THAT WILL EVER LIVE.

oarabbus
02-20-2014, 01:50 PM

Dumb question but how do I resize the image? Just tags? Also lol @ this thread. We have half the people recognizing and acknowledging this awesome pic...

And the other half is trolling each other :facepalm

ArbitraryWater
02-20-2014, 02:02 PM
I wouldn't cry, I wouldn't even shake his hand

Alpha recognize alpha

dickhead recognizing dickhead

AnaheimLakers24
02-20-2014, 02:19 PM
mj shaking a baby hand?

Dr Hawk
02-20-2014, 02:25 PM
Whose hands do you think are bigger? Jordan had huge hands