PDA

View Full Version : Lebron just owned Ibaka, complete domination of Ibaka

RoseCity07
02-20-2014, 11:36 PM
I have never seen a more dominant move in my life:bowdown: :bowdown:

Seriously. He decided he was going to dunk no matter what. He took a punch in the face, and dunked on one of the best shot blockers in the NBA. This is true godly alpha:bowdown: :bowdown:

tmacattack33
02-20-2014, 11:37 PM
And 1.

Oh wait.

scott0326
02-20-2014, 11:38 PM
No foul though smh lol

ripthekik
02-20-2014, 11:38 PM
no foul cause he flops so much. Like the boy who cries wolf.

Prometheus
02-20-2014, 11:39 PM
Wasn't a dunk. Still alpha.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
02-20-2014, 11:39 PM
Ibaka knocked him out with a jab:lol :lol :lol
had that nikka leakin an dazed:lol

Im Still Ballin
02-20-2014, 11:42 PM
Ibakas a thug, LBJ would be 40 points tonight now KD is inflatin them stats

Magic731
02-20-2014, 11:45 PM
He didn't even dunk it.

kobebeangoat
02-20-2014, 11:46 PM

bergs14
02-20-2014, 11:47 PM

Your point?

RoseCity07
02-20-2014, 11:49 PM
No one is close to Miami at full strength. This defense is just amazing.

NattyPButter
02-20-2014, 11:50 PM
I would take Lebrons bloody towel and store all that DNA. Would clone him and make a super team.

Byobob
02-20-2014, 11:53 PM
I would take Lebrons bloody towel and store all that DNA. Would clone him and make a super team.

I now believe the saying that even GOD can bleed.

TheMilkyBarKid
02-20-2014, 11:55 PM
Your point?
Some Americans seem to go off stereotypes, usually the stereotypically ignorant Americans.

tmacattack33
02-20-2014, 11:56 PM
No Gif of it yet?

Miller for 3
02-20-2014, 11:56 PM

:facepalm

eriX
02-21-2014, 12:00 AM

:facepalm

what about australia?

PsychoBe
02-21-2014, 12:01 AM
what about australia?

beautiful women.

Marlo_Stanfield
02-21-2014, 12:01 AM
LeBron just owned the entire Hick Town.
abused KD, shut him down, dunked on the best blocking guy in the NBA with a broken nose all while being ignored by the refs and given 5 Turnovers that werent his fault by the redneck hick town scorekeepers:applause: :applause:

Spaulding
02-21-2014, 12:02 AM
http://usatftw.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/lebron1.gif

plowking
02-21-2014, 12:04 AM
The Concussion/Nose Break dunk. One of the best ever.

hahaitme
02-21-2014, 12:07 AM
The Nose Game

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/371/447/182.jpg

Prometheus
02-21-2014, 12:13 AM
DUDE... that play was SICK... I don't want to take anything away from it...

but it was not a dunk.

edrick
02-21-2014, 12:15 AM
He didn't even dunk it.

You do know that if you throw the ball into the hoop it's a dunk, right? A player doesn't have to slam his hand down onto the rim for it to be a dunk.

leMVP
02-21-2014, 12:15 AM

but it was not a dunk.

He threw it down.

And last time i checked, whey you threw down the ball hard in the hoop it's a dunk.

Marlo_Stanfield
02-21-2014, 12:16 AM

but it was not a dunk.
then stop doing it.
u dont have to touch the rim to dunk by any definition:coleman:

tmacattack33
02-21-2014, 12:19 AM

but it was not a dunk.

Yeah, and the only reason he couldn't touch rim was that Ibaka pushed him out of the way.

edrick
02-21-2014, 12:21 AM
So many people don't even know what the **** a dunk is in this thread. :roll:

20Four
02-21-2014, 12:23 AM
I have never seen a more dominant move in my life:bowdown: :bowdown:

Seriously. He decided he was going to dunk no matter what. He took a punch in the face, and dunked on one of the best shot blockers in the NBA. This is true godly alpha:bowdown: :bowdown:

Seriously are you ****ing dumb? Do us all a favor and stop posting here....nobody will miss you your a waste of life and space on earth....u ****ing dumb monkey

diamenz
02-21-2014, 12:31 AM
lol... it wasn't technically a dunk guys - take a closer look. i actually did think it was a dunk until i saw the replay.

niko
02-21-2014, 12:40 AM
When did throwing the ball to the basket hard become a dunk?

edrick
02-21-2014, 12:42 AM
I haven't watched it again, but if his hand was above the rim, then it's technically a dunk. Doesn't matter if his hand touches the rim or not.

Marlo_Stanfield
02-21-2014, 12:43 AM
I haven't watched it again, but if his hand was above the rim, then it's technically a dunk. Doesn't matter if his hand touches the rim or not.
this
half the people in this thread are retarded:coleman:

Marlo_Stanfield
02-21-2014, 12:45 AM
When did throwing the ball to the basket hard become a dunk?
:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

Inferno
Fisher doe...

http://giant.gfycat.com/UnfitHandyFly.gif

LeGOAT
People jizzed all over the place about Blake Griffin's "dunk" on Perkins, calling it the dunk of the year. Now every one wants to get all a.nal about the definition of dunk because it's Lebron

truhooper
02-21-2014, 12:47 AM
i guess blake didn't dunk on mozgov or perkins either :coleman:

ihoopallday
02-21-2014, 12:47 AM
People jizzed all over the place about Blake Griffin's "dunk" on Perkins, calling it the dunk of the year. Now every one wants to get all a.nal about the definition of dunk because it's Lebron

:lol exact same thing I was thinking reading the responds. What's even funny is Blake did the same thing on Humphries last month.

http://youtu.be/sDtyhv4TFXQ

LeGOAT
02-21-2014, 12:48 AM
:lol exact same thing I was thinking reading the responds. What's even funny is Blake did the same thing on Humphries last week.
and on Mozgov.

sd3035
02-21-2014, 12:49 AM
Ibaka knocked him out with a jab:lol :lol :lol
had that nikka leakin an dazed:lol

:lol :lol :lol

supermechasonic
The Jesus Dunk.

niko
i guess blake didn't dunk on mozgov or perkins either :coleman:
He didn't dunk, he just threw the board toward the hoop. Lebron did the same. Lebron's wasn't even going toward the hoop (his arm straight) at the time.

Spectacular plays, not dunks. Not at all.

HoopsFanNumero1
dunk
BASKETBALL
score by shooting the ball down through the basket with the hands above the rim

This was a dunk

ihoopallday
02-21-2014, 12:51 AM
He didn't dunk, he just threw the board toward the hoop. Lebron did the same. Lebron's wasn't even going toward the hoop (his arm straight) at the time.

Spectacular plays, not dunks. Not at all.

:wtf: You meant ball right?

RoseCity07
02-21-2014, 12:51 AM
If the trajectory of the ball is at a negative slope when it leaves your hands then it is a dunk. You can't throw the ball into the hoop if you release the ball below the rim. This ball was thrown down. This is a dunk.

Trying to define it as something else is a desperate measure of a fan in denial. The very foundation of your reality is compromised if you admit that Lebron shitted on Ibaka. Gonna need some inception to repair the damage Lebron has caused you.

hahaitme
02-21-2014, 12:53 AM
Fisher doe...

Lmao, go around? nah cbf. I'll just cop a foul

Inferno
02-21-2014, 12:53 AM
Lmao, go around? nah cbf. I'll just cop a foul

:oldlol: Dude straight-up rammed LeBron

LeGOAT
02-21-2014, 12:54 AM
Fisher doe...

No joke, how is that not a flagrant?

NumberSix
02-21-2014, 12:55 AM
Ejection if someone did that to the servant.

niko
02-21-2014, 12:55 AM
If the trajectory of the ball is at a negative slope when it leaves your hands then it is a dunk. You can't throw the ball into the hoop if you release the ball below the rim. This ball was thrown down. This is a dunk.

Trying to define it as something else is a desperate measure of a fan in denial. The very foundation of your reality is compromised if you admit that Lebron shitted on Ibaka. Gonna need some inception to repair the damage Lebron has caused you.
Lebron shitted on Ibaka. Let's not confuse the issue. Ibaka clobbered him and dude still put it in.

But that's not a dunk. If Dwight jumps and does his ugly ass downward hook is that a dunk? Kareen at his peak had a downward trajectory hook too, not just the big sweeping hook. (He was so freaking big he jumped up and just threw it down toward the hoop.) He was dunking?

The difference is, Lebron, Blake, as impressive as the plays were didn't get the to rim. Getting to the rim requires more strength, it requires you to knock the other person back or go through them. If you throw it down, it essentially means you couldn't reach the rim.

Not a dunk. :no: If that hurts your Lebron suck off for some reason too freaking bad.

Inferno
02-21-2014, 12:57 AM

Pretty sure LeBron got called for a flagrant for doing the same thing to Boozer last year in the streak-snapping game too

NumberSix
Lebron shitted on Ibaka. Let's not confuse the issue. Ibaka clobbered him and dude still put it in.

But that's not a dunk. If Dwight jumps and does his ugly ass downward hook is that a dunk? Kareen at his peak had a downward trajectory hook too, not just the big sweeping hook. (He was so freaking big he jumped up and just threw it down.)

The difference is, Lebron, Blake, as impressive as the plays were didn't get the to rim. Getting to the rim requires more strength, it requires you to knock the other person back or go through them. If you throw it down, it essentially means you couldn't reach the rim.

Not a dunk. :no: If that hurts your Lebron suck off for some reason too freaking bad.
Who cares if it is or isn't? It went in.

IMO, if your hand doesn't touch the rim, it's not a dunk, but I don't care if its a dunk or not. How people are debating this is beyond me.

LeGOAT
Ejection if someone did that to the servant.
Durant may not have survived that collision

NumberSix
02-21-2014, 12:58 AM
Pretty sure LeBron got called for a flagrant for doing the same thing to Boozer last year in the streak-snapping game too
And all Bron did was put a shoulder into him from a 2 feet away running start.

NBA rules don't apply to OKC.

HoopsFanNumero1
02-21-2014, 12:58 AM

But that's not a dunk. If Dwight jumps and does his ugly ass downward hook is that a dunk? Kareen at his peak had a downward trajectory hook too, not just the big sweeping hook. (He was so freaking big he jumped up and just threw it down toward the hoop.) He was dunking?

Yes, those are all dunks. Read the definition of what a dunk is.

RoseCity07
02-21-2014, 12:59 AM

Yes, but a jump hook, no matter how flat, still has arc. A hook cannot go into the basket without an arc unless the shot was released above the rim. It's simple geometry.

niko
Who cares if it is or isn't? It went in.

IMO, if your hand doesn't touch the rim, it's not a dunk, but I don't care if its a dunk or not. How people are debating this is beyond me.
It's not a dunk. Stop saying things are wrong then. At no point did i say it's not impressive, and twice i said it was damn impressive. Want me to say it again?

But jesus christ, do we need to rewrite nba terminology so when you jerk off to Lebron you can call it a dunk? When the **** did a dunk not involve putting the ball with your hand directly into the rim?

I hate when people are completely wrong, and say "it's not important to discuss". Then step off since you are wrong and the discussion is done.

sd3035
Fisher doe...

owned :roll:

russwest0
02-21-2014, 01:01 AM
Either Fisher is the strongest 6 footer in the world or LeBron flopped :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

niko
Yes, those are all dunks. Read the definition of what a dunk is.
So hooks shots at a downward trajectory are dunks. So if you go up and get hit and the ball flies out of your hand toward the hoop it's a dunk. Tyson Chandlers horrific hook shot that makes my eyes bleed is a dunk because it's so ugly it goes straight down. That;s what you are saying. That's pretty stupid.

NumberSix
It's not a dunk. Stop saying things are wrong then. At no point did i say it's not impressive, and twice i said it was damn impressive. Want me to say it again?

But jesus christ, do we need to rewrite nba terminology so when you jerk off to Lebron you can call it a dunk? When the **** did a dunk not involve putting the ball with your hand directly into the rim?

I hate when people are completely wrong, and say "it's not important to discuss". Then step off since you are wrong and the discussion is done.
Did I not just say that I agree with you that it isn't a dunk?:confusedshrug:

Inferno
02-21-2014, 01:02 AM
Either Fisher is the strongest 6 footer in the world or LeBron flopped :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

I don't care how tall you are; a 200 pound 6 footer running straight into you is knocking you over :biggums:

Marlo_Stanfield
02-21-2014, 01:02 AM
Fisher is incridbly strong for a guard.
everyone whose eyes arent block by the servants balls knows this:lol

ihoopallday
02-21-2014, 01:03 AM

Fisher is pretty cut though. No doubt about that.

ripthekik
02-21-2014, 01:03 AM
we know which one is more likely :roll: :roll: :roll:

LeGOAT
02-21-2014, 01:04 AM
Fisher is fvcking swole dude http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2010/0724/la_g_fisher_b1_300.jpg
He came running into Lebron full speed like a linebacker.

niko
Yes, but a jump hook, no matter how flat, still has arc. A hook cannot go into the basket without an arc unless the shot was released above the rim. It's simple geometry.
I'm telling you by your definition people shoot dunks. That's stupid. If you jumped up by yourself right now, threw it toward the hoop, and said "i dunked" everyone would laugh. In the dunk contest if you did the Dwight down toward the basket hook (which goes down at a similar angle as that Lebron thing) and said "i dunked" everyone would laugh.

You can call it what you want, the fact is for some reason psychologically it makes you feel better about yourself than go ahead. I thought the play was fantastic, but Lebron not being able to get his hand to the rim and put it in is a dunk? Seems disrespectful, like you are telling the king "i know you didn't dunk it, but i give it to you". :facepalm

HoopsFanNumero1
So hooks shots at a downward trajectory are dunks. So if you go up and get hit and the ball flies out of your hand toward the hoop it's a dunk. Tyson Chandlers horrific hook shot that makes my eyes bleed is a dunk because it's so ugly it goes straight down. That;s what you are saying. That's pretty stupid.

If you score by shooting the ball directly down (without any upward trajectory), then yes it's a dunk. Why're you arguing with the official definition?

And Tyson's hook shot has an upward trajectory. It's not a dunk.

edrick
02-21-2014, 01:05 AM

If the person's hand(s) are above the rim and the ball is thrown down into the hoop, it's a dunk.

No, a hook is not a dunk, no, a shot is not a ****ing dunk either. Do you really not get it? lol

niko
02-21-2014, 01:06 AM
If you score by shooting the ball directly down (without any upward trajectory), then yes it's a dunk. Why're you arguing with the official definition?

Because it's not what people follow when they watch basketball call a dunk except for the last two/three years and like four plays.

Hey, if Lebron needs a break, can't get his hand to the rim, if you Lebron stans are so ridiculously gay about him that you need to call that "lebron dunking" then go ahead. Dude needed help, i feel ya.

Lebron stans make it hard to root for Lebron. not that Durant and Kobe stans don't, but you guys are ridiculous. Dude could give two ****s about you.

RoseCity07
02-21-2014, 01:06 AM

I can't help this that kid.

ihoopallday
02-21-2014, 01:07 AM

No point of arguing with him. Why can't people just admit when their wrong? Might as well petition the NBA to change the rule to make him feel better.

AnaheimLakers24
02-21-2014, 01:09 AM
its like that episode of brandy bunch when jan got her nose broken

MUGEN
02-21-2014, 01:09 AM
Because it's not what people follow when they watch basketball call a dunk except for the last two/three years and like four plays.

Hey, if Lebron needs a break, can't get his hand to the rim, if you Lebron stans are so ridiculously gay about him that you need to call that "lebron dunking" then go ahead. Dude needed help, i feel ya.

Lebron stans make it hard to root for Lebron. not that Durant and Kobe stans don't, but you guys are ridiculous. Dude could give two ****s about you.

Why are you taking a simple debate/discussion about the definition of a dunk and making it about some stan issue? You come off as the loser then :confusedshrug:

HoopsFanNumero1
02-21-2014, 01:10 AM

:biggums:

Wtf are you rambling about?

ihoopallday
02-21-2014, 01:15 AM
Seriously are you ****ing dumb? Do us all a favor and stop posting here....nobody will miss you your a waste of life and space on earth....u ****ing dumb monkey

You my friend are a certified D u m b a s s

You my friend is certified m a d

zoom17
02-21-2014, 01:17 AM
Who cares if it was a dunk or not it was an amazing play:applause:

TheMilkyBarKid
02-21-2014, 01:23 AM

You my friend are a certified D u m b a s s
you need a valium because you're sounding like a menopausal b!tch

catquickspider
02-21-2014, 01:25 AM

By that definition a lot of layups would be counted as dunks :facepalm

Megabox!
02-21-2014, 01:34 AM
:biggums: Lebron was standing very still while Fisher came at him running damn near full speed. How...how can you not comprehend this?

sd3035
02-21-2014, 01:36 AM
lebron took a little slap, threw up a hook shot, then rolled around on the floor crying

a true beta move

edrick
02-21-2014, 01:38 AM
By that definition a lot of layups would be counted as dunks :facepalm

LayUPs... go up... then down... :facepalm Indeed.

russwest0
02-21-2014, 03:38 AM
:biggums: Lebron was standing very still while Fisher came at him running damn near full speed. How...how can you not comprehend this?

LeBron was setting a screen and got bulldozed by tiny ass Derek Fisher?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Alright. Looks like we're going with LeBron is a weak beta bitch then