PDA

View Full Version : Did Melo piss off a gypsy or something?

SpecialQue
02-21-2014, 11:13 PM
This guy is strapping this entire team on his back and they STILL can't manage to beat a tanking team. What else could he possibly have done in this game to win it? Why is he saddled with such a garbage team and coach?

What the hell is going on in New York???

Brook(lyn)Lopez
02-21-2014, 11:15 PM
That gypsy in the Clutch Melo commercial seemed to have Melo's back when she looked into her crystal ball and saw Melo hitting clutch shots.

Le Shaqtus
02-21-2014, 11:17 PM
That gypsy in the Clutch Melo commercial seemed to have Melo's back when she looked into her crystal ball and saw Melo hitting clutch shots.

The irony.

AnaheimLakers24
02-21-2014, 11:29 PM
this commercials are so embarrassing

215Philly
02-21-2014, 11:30 PM
I feel kinda sad 4 him :(

aboss4real24
02-21-2014, 11:37 PM
well thru all his career hes had gud tms thats y he has made offs every year

This year his tm suks and hes playn his heart out puttn up great numbers

kinda like kobe in 04

iLL Still thinks he stays in Ny tho melo is about money, fame, n scoring..

SpecialQue
02-21-2014, 11:39 PM

kinda like kobe in 04

I'll have a lot more respect for him if he actually stays with the Knicks after this disaster of a season.

Milbuck
02-21-2014, 11:49 PM
I'll have a lot more respect for him if he actually stays with the Knicks after this disaster of a season.
I won't, he'd be a total dumbass to stay with them.

coin24
02-22-2014, 12:04 AM
I think he stays with NY and they upgrade coach and clean out that pathetic roster.. Wonder if anyone's dumb enough to trade for chandler or amare?:lol

Haymaker
02-22-2014, 12:18 AM
He forced his way into NY and shit followed.

Eric Cartman
02-22-2014, 12:26 AM
He had a good thing in Denver and ****ed it up. Guess this is how karma works.

CJ Mustard
02-22-2014, 12:26 AM
Ball stoppers just don't win in this league.

SpecialQue
02-22-2014, 12:41 AM

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2010/0618/nba_g_kbryant_sy_576.jpg

CJ Mustard
02-22-2014, 12:47 AM
Unless they're carried by great big men.

SpecialQue
02-22-2014, 12:49 AM

Imagine if that great big man and Dwight Howard were on the same team without a selfish ballhog? They'd rake in the championships!

MellowYellow
02-22-2014, 06:57 AM
Him and T-mac must have done something wrong in a past life. I think Melo's back is gonna break soon from trying to carry these scrubs on his back.

Marlo_Stanfield
02-22-2014, 08:04 AM
Kobe has 0,5 legit rings
NEXT:applause:

pauk
02-22-2014, 08:18 AM
This guy is strapping this entire team on his back and they STILL can't manage to beat a tanking team. What else could he possibly have done in this game to win it? Why is he saddled with such a garbage team and coach?

What the hell is going on in New York???

Played defense & set up his teammates.

ImKobe
02-22-2014, 08:47 AM

b2b Finals MVP, **** outta here f@g

ImKobe
02-22-2014, 08:47 AM
Kobe has 0,5 legit rings
NEXT:applause:

Lebron has a lockout ring and a Ray Allen ring, 0 legit rings.:applause:

kurple
02-22-2014, 08:52 AM
Why is he saddled with such a garbage team and coach?

Lawson
Afflalo
Melo
Faried (most likely)
Nene/McGee

ArbitraryWater
02-22-2014, 08:57 AM
I don't really get it... Melo is playing GREAT this season! And his Team ain't THAT bad, right? Hell is going on man..

salwan
02-22-2014, 09:34 AM
I feel bad for him. He is balling every game.
And other than being bad in late game situations (but I suspects it's because he's tired after carrying those scrubs for 3 quarters) he's having a very good season.

Just imagine playing with knucklehead JR, the decaying corpse of Amare, the greasy fatso Felton , cant-buy-a-shot Shumpert, no-defense Bargnani and other scrubs.

smoovegittar
02-22-2014, 09:38 AM
I don't really get it... Melo is playing GREAT this season! And his Team ain't THAT bad, right? Hell is going on man..

Naw, man - the team has a big that is over-rated; cries about fouls EVERY time he touches the ball... a starting pg that is a head case and can't get out of his own way... a starting 2 who doesn't even consider defense and looks stoned half the time. An aging back up pg who has the smarts but not the speed and a bunch of kids DYING to get on the floor. This with an old school coach who has no flexibility. The season's over for this team; he should get Melo more rest and get those kids on the floor - see what we can squeeze out for next year. I don't give a toss about how high the picks we gave away goes. There is absolutely NO chemistry going on with this crew. They can give up a 20 pt. lead in 4 minutes. It's killing me.

I think Melo stays - he has a lot of input in rebuilding something out of this mess. I'm prepared for more rubbish next year as we gear up for 2015 free agency. Hopefully this coach finds another place to work and these head cases get thrown out of the gym. I mean, I know these guys all have some skills, but there is no cohesion. It's obvious Kidd and Sheed were the floor generals last year, with Woodson rah rah rah Defense from the bench. That ain't working this year.

I was sick watching that game last night. Orlando has some great young talent; they fight hard as a home team - props. But I hate waiting in the LONG off-season for some good basketball, and then being handed this hot mess... especially after the good feeling of last year's team. Thank God there's teams like the Pacers out there who do it right, and give me something to watch. But Orange and Blue til the day I drop.

Sorry for long response. :facepalm

B-Easy8
02-22-2014, 11:07 AM
Melo for Martin, Budinger, Barea, Shabazz and a first.

He will get a ring!

bagelred
02-22-2014, 11:15 AM
There's been only 3 bright spots for Knicks this year. Melo, Hardaway, and Jeremy Tyler. Everyone else has played way below what usually capable of or just been a disappointment.

Also Woodson takes much of blame for this season. He's been absolutely terrible.

Anyone blaming this season on Melo simply doesn't watch the Knicks. He's been amazing. I can't believe he hasn't lost it yet, with how incompetent the entire team around him is....

Rameek
02-22-2014, 11:17 AM
Not Melo's fault how bad this team is but in the same breath he just isnt a franchise player IMHO. He isnt a LEADER on the court or in the locker room. This isnt a MELO issue its an organizational issue.

Naw, man - the team has a big that is over-rated; cries about fouls EVERY time he touches the ball... a starting pg that is a head case and can't get out of his own way... a starting 2 who doesn't even consider defense and looks stoned half the time. An aging back up pg who has the smarts but not the speed and a bunch of kids DYING to get on the floor. This with an old school coach who has no flexibility. The season's over for this team; he should get Melo more rest and get those kids on the floor - see what we can squeeze out for next year. I don't give a toss about how high the picks we gave away goes. There is absolutely NO chemistry going on with this crew. They can give up a 20 pt. lead in 4 minutes. It's killing me.

I think Melo stays - he has a lot of input in rebuilding something out of this mess. I'm prepared for more rubbish next year as we gear up for 2015 free agency. Hopefully this coach finds another place to work and these head cases get thrown out of the gym. I mean, I know these guys all have some skills, but there is no cohesion. It's obvious Kidd and Sheed were the floor generals last year, with Woodson rah rah rah Defense from the bench. That ain't working this year.

I was sick watching that game last night. Orlando has some great young talent; they fight hard as a home team - props. But I hate waiting in the LONG off-season for some good basketball, and then being handed this hot mess... especially after the good feeling of last year's team. Thank God there's teams like the Pacers out there who do it right, and give me something to watch. But Orange and Blue til the day I drop.

Sorry for long response. :facepalm
Interesting outlook can't disagree with much.:applause:

MightyWhitey
02-22-2014, 11:24 AM
I don't see Melo staying in NYC. I think he's too smart to waste another few seasons under Dolan.

Spaulding
02-22-2014, 11:36 AM
I'm just so excited to see where he goes to be honest. Because yes, he will not be "the man" or the primary franchise player on the new team. He wants to win "now" as he put it so any team he goes to is going to be seen as instant championship contenders.

Trentknicks
02-22-2014, 01:31 PM
Played defense & set up his teammates.
Your right, he should be passing it to our elite shooters in JR and Felton for every game :facepalm

mr.big35
02-22-2014, 01:49 PM

welcome back. will melo ever win

sd3035
02-22-2014, 02:06 PM
Melo is just a loser, he'll lose everywhere he goes

inclinerator
02-22-2014, 02:09 PM
Him and T-mac must have done something wrong in a past life. I think Melo's back is gonna break soon from trying to carry these scrubs on his back.
yea done something wrong past life, multimillionaires this life

Amar'e_Juwanna
02-22-2014, 02:17 PM
I won't, he'd be a total dumbass to stay with them.

says the bucks fan.

rhowen4
02-22-2014, 02:20 PM
Lawson
Afflalo
Melo
Faried (most likely)
Nene/McGee
fuuuuuuck

TheMarkMadsen
02-22-2014, 02:25 PM
Just do what Lebron did and go win your ring in free agency Melo!

FKAri
02-22-2014, 07:24 PM

kinda like kobe in 04

what the fukk is this chit son? Whats with the purple you annoying lil fukk?

longtime lurker
02-22-2014, 08:24 PM
The Knicks were a complete mess way before Melo came on board. Blaming him for the Knicks horrible trade and personnel decisions is idiotic.

Higher Meaning
02-22-2014, 08:36 PM
Melo is just a loser, he'll lose everywhere he goes
Exactly how is he a loser. He's won in high school, college and has never missed the playoffs

Lebron23
02-22-2014, 08:39 PM
Just do what Lebron did and go win your ring in free agency Melo!

Lebron is a superior playoffs performer than Melo.

coin24
02-22-2014, 08:50 PM
Lebron is a superior playoffs performer than Melo.

Not vs the Magic or Celtics he wasnt, hence why he left in free agency to pursue his titles... Remember, dis gon be eeeeaasyyyyy:oldlol:

Eric Cartman
02-22-2014, 09:07 PM
Not vs the Magic or Celtics he wasnt, hence why he left in free agency to pursue his titles... Remember, dis gon be eeeeaasyyyyy:oldlol:

One of the greatest playoff series in history in 09.

LeBron 06
02-22-2014, 09:08 PM

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Lebron23
02-22-2014, 09:11 PM

He needs to rematch that series.

coin24
02-22-2014, 10:59 PM

How exactly?? Brans game winning 3 was awesome ill give you that, but the Cavs got outplayed the whole series. Everyone picked them to win and they just got outplayed at every position..

JohnFreeman
02-22-2014, 11:01 PM
How exactly?? Brans game winning 3 was awesome ill give you that, but the Cavs got outplayed the whole series. Everyone picked them to win and they just got outplayed at every position..
Go back and watch it..or actually watch it

aboss4real24
02-22-2014, 11:01 PM
what the fukk is this chit son? Whats with the purple you annoying lil fukk?

suck my dick

Illuminati
02-22-2014, 11:03 PM

LOL this guy is a retard.

LeBron 06
02-22-2014, 11:04 PM

LeBron had 38-8-8 on 49% in this series....the rest of the team was at 38% and they was awful in defense too

In game one,LeBron had 20/30 for 49 points but they lost:banghead: :banghead:

HoopsFanNumero1
02-22-2014, 11:05 PM

Apparently Lebron played every position on that team. I hope you're not this stupid in real life.

D.J.
02-22-2014, 11:09 PM
There's no teamwork. Carmelo is carrying them and has to score 30+ for them to have any shot at winning. Then you have JR who thinks he's Melo. Their big men are walking sheets of glass. K-Mart sprains his ankle getting out of bed in the morning and Chandler breaks his leg doing the same.

Last year's team had good leadership from vets(Kidd and Rasheed), the big men were relatively healthy, JR did well in a contract year, and they had a bench. End result...54 wins and 2 wins from the ECF. Now you have Melo doing his thing, JR back to his old antics, K-Mart/Chandler/Amare falling apart and they're not even going to make the playoffs. And I can't even blame Woodson. He's a good coach but this team went into win now mode last year, they didn't win, and now their bigs are hurt all the time and JR is being JR.

coin24
02-22-2014, 11:12 PM
Apparently Lebron played every position on that team. I hope you're not this stupid in real life.

Dat bran iso ball :oldlol:
Offload with 2 on the clock to a shooter, great stuff to watch.

Next you tards will be claiming he didn't quit vs the celtics or that it was wades fault they lost in 2011:lol :facepalm

coin24
02-22-2014, 11:14 PM
LOL this guy is a retard.

Best you got sillky?

GovernmentMan
02-22-2014, 11:15 PM
LeBron had 38-8-8 on 49% in this series....the rest of the team was at 38% and they was awful in defense too

In game one,LeBron had 20/30 for 49 points but they lost:banghead: :banghead:

This. Lebron was transcendent in that series.

ArbitraryWater
02-22-2014, 11:15 PM
Best you got sillky?

Fkn moron.... Bron put up 39/8/8 THROUGH 6 GAMES on a respectable percentage.... "only his 3 amazing tho"

Dumbass. Kobe his whole career didn't have ONE greater series.. you dont know jack shit

JohnFreeman
02-22-2014, 11:20 PM
Dat bran iso ball :oldlol:
Offload with 2 on the clock to a shooter, great stuff to watch.

Next you tards will be claiming he didn't quit vs the celtics or that it was wades fault they lost in 2011:lol :facepalm

How would you know? You clearly didn't watch it :oldlol:

HoopsFanNumero1
02-22-2014, 11:22 PM

I'm still stunned by the stupidity of this post. Like :biggums:

Please tell me you weren't serious.

Milbuck
02-22-2014, 11:26 PM
says the bucks fan.
Totally irrelevant. The point is the Knicks are a horrible situation for him, and he'd be wise to get the **** out of there as soon as possible.

Keno
02-22-2014, 11:26 PM

how old are you? i lost brain cells reading this dumbass post.

SpecialQue
02-22-2014, 11:32 PM
Will you retards stop talking about Lebron in this thread?

Keno
02-22-2014, 11:35 PM

lollollollol that was actually hilarious. i did not even realize this was a melo thread. themarkmadsen is the retard who brought lebron up in this topic.

L8kersfan222
02-22-2014, 11:54 PM